Stores > All Filters

• Address: P.O. Box 58411
    • Contact: contact@allfilters.com
    • Phone: (801) 953-0070
    • Customer Support: (800) 565-7415
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (EST)
    • Fax: (800) 563-2951

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review All Filters by clicking a star below.
2017-01-22

Garbage!!

"I ordered 6 28”X30”X2” HVAC filters from AllFilters.com. @ $20.00 ea. Poor quality is not the way to describe these filters. The construction is so bad they are incapable of protecting the HVAC equipment.
1) The filter media has a ½” gap along one side of the filter.
2) The wire mesh reinforcement stops 2” on one side and 1” on the other from the end.
3) The pleats are horribly uneven and glued that way.
4) The air flow indicator points into wire mesh reinforcement, the opposite of my current filters.
5) The filter is flimsy
These problems were presented to Allfilters.
Allfilters said that they are good filters and would not allow them to be returned.
I have an expensive Water Furnace Geo thermal HVAC system and will not use them.
$120 dollars down the drain!!!!

This review was modified by WDW6 on January 22 2017 06:00:01 PM

2015-12-01

"Product (furnace filter) is poorly constructed of very thin chipboard. 5 of 6 filters were crushed because of inadequate packaging, 6th was also damaged, not as badly. Customer service is terrible, their first resolution was to offer 15% discount to keep smashed filters. After seeing the quality first hand, I knew they weren't worth replacing. I finally received full refund but with too many emails and too much grief. "

This review was modified by MItssf on December 01 2015 01:57:00 PM

2015-01-08

"Allfilters.com is my go to provider for frige water filters. good prices (bulk order), fast shipping. No complaints. Highly recommended."

2014-12-31

"I ordered a package of six filters for my WaterFurnace. They are large (30x36x2) and expensive. When the filters arrived they were damaged and unusable. It appeared they were damaged during shipping. All Filters eventually refunded my money after I sent several photos including one that showed I had destroyed all the filters. I appreciated the refund, however I asked for the order to be re-sent. They refused as they couldn't control damage by the shipping company they use. Confusing and disappointing as they must ship thousands of filters around and have to deal with this process many times a year. I've never known a company that would refuse to replace an order rather than send back the money, but that is what they did. My company ships products all over the USA and we deal with the damage by replacing the product or refunding money if requested. Not sure why All Filters took this stance on my order - and never received back responses when I questioned this decision.
Good news is they sent back my money, bad news is I'll be buying these filters elsewhere over the next many years.

2013-02-09

"Ordered Whirlpool filters. Received email when shipped, even USPS kept their system updated. If prices are still good will order again."

2012-06-02

"Good prices, easy ordering experience. Would buy from again, and would recommend."

This review was modified by xReD-BaRoNx on June 02 2012 05:38:03 AM

2012-05-03

"Excellent customer service. I will use them again."

2012-05-02

"Great, it was easy, and they delivered right away"

2012-05-02

"Good, No problems. I would buy there again."

2012-05-02

"They carry the best filters at a very good price! I will continue to buy my filters from them!"

2012-04-06

"Great price, fast shipping, I couldn't be happier!"

2012-04-04

"Great service. Fast shipping. Low prices."

2012-04-03

"We received the filters in good condition and have one in our refrigerator already. "

2012-03-30

"Very pleased with purchase."

2012-03-30

"Excellent prices, excellent shipping."

Share All Filters's store rating

All Filters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Filters is not a merchant member
All Filters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!