• Rating 2.17/10 31 reviews

All Star Health is not a merchant member
    All Star Health does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • All Star Health contact information

"This company is a scam. Seriously, DO NOT order from this company!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS, all you're looking for is aggravation, frustration, and annoyance. I called their 800 number 3x in a day re: an order, and each time, an automated greeting answered my call and had me wait for over 15 minutes each and every time. Then, I was routed to the same person, "John" in Customer Service, who is "in training" according to him. He sounded like a 10 year old answering the phone, and was clueless about any of the products and the only thing he said he could do was transfer me to a voice mail. And, of course, he transferred me to the wrong or Vacant voice mail that no one ever checks!! After leaving 3 voice messages and no returned call, I gave up. This is a scam of a company."

"This website is fantastic. I am sorry for those who had bad experience but i recently bought StarChem Labs Series 7 (3.8 Lbs.)and the price was much cheaper than any other sites. the shipping was free and I ordered it on a Sunday, than received it on the following Wednesday. I am very satisfied with the over all service :D "

modified review This review was modified by Rogeliog1993 on September 18 2013 01:04:48 PM

"Horrible!!! Buyer Beware

I placed order 1567986058 on August 20. Ten days later I call and you tell me that my order has been voided. No email no phone call. nothing.
My 86 year old grandma needed the items in Peru and the person who was taking it leaves tomorrow. Now She will not get the things she needs because some incompetent company.

I called them and instead of offering to fix their mistake and overnight my items they told me my only options was cancelling or reinstating the order.

That company messed up my order and left me on hold on the phone.

On top of that they have not refunded my money yet.

Very unprofessional.

modified review This review was modified by crpe22 on August 22 2013 03:41:31 PM

"I ordered a ten 12 oz conditioners, but was sent 10 8oz conditioners. No apologies, still with the 12 oz product up on the website. When I called, AllStarHealth said they would give me a $10 credit, although the price per ounce was $0.75 - $1.12, so I should have been credited at least $22.48. Or I could return the product for a refund. The work on me for their mistake. I won't buy there again."

modified review This review was modified by js678 on July 26 2013 11:22:14 AM

"The tracking said my package was delivered but it was not at my door or in my mailbox. I called them up and told them what was going on and they told me they have to open an investigation up. They said it would take 7 to 10 business days. What a joke basically instead of just sending it again, they accuse me of stealing. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me there wasn't one available until the next day. It's been an extra week and still don't have package I pay for.
Please do not do business with this company!

"Have ordered from them several times. With payment by credit card turn around time acceptable. Payment with money order turn around time is atrocious. Money order turn around time was poor before but this order is the straw that breaks the camels back. Per email correspondence they claim it took 9 days to receive 1st class postage letter from WA to CA. I am currently waiting for my order at 2 weeks tomorrow from them. I am also waiting for a copy of the cashed money order from MoneyGram which will show the clearing house details of who cashed it when and where.
I understand that mail can get sidetracked once in a while, but not every time to this address. I order from another company just 25 minutes up the 405 road and they will get the same 1st class postage letter by the second day every single time.
Doesn't make since to me either?
I really hope that AllStar didn't actually receive my letter until the 23rd vs what should have been the 17th or 18th at the absolute latest.
Because they do offer a good selection at very competitive pricing.
Maybe it got lost in the mail or in-house but this happens with every non-credit card purchase with them. If it walks like a duck and a talks like a duck and emails like a duck and ships like a duck, well you know.

modified review This review was modified by shishio13 on April 28 2013 11:53:46 AM

"Very slow shipping with this company. Definitely not the cheapest either. I've ordered from them twice. The first time, I ordered from them was because they had what I was looking for in stock. My items were stopped at the border both times and I was charged extra each time which oddly has only happened with this company. The first time it took 3 weeks to receive my package and UPS was used and very difficult to work with. The second time they did not ship my item at all for 2 weeks as I was expecting it in 1, and had paid extra for the faster time. When I emailed them they apologized with no explanation whatsoever then finally shipped it. All in all I ordered it for 3-6 business days and it came in 12 with paying extra for the fastest shipping rate. I'm forgiving if it happens once but it is a trend of poor service with this company. I am not taking another chance with them. They have lost my business. Be warned."

"If you are ever planning to make an international order with AllStarHealth.com, then think again.

If your order is not allowed through the customs in the country where you live, you will only receive a refund if the shipping costs are lower than your order. In other words, all such refunds are minus the return shipping fees. And this company reserves to right to reject any request for a refund if customs does not allow your order to be imported.

And if you request a response from their management concerning any trouble, all you will hear from is a customer representative. Every time you email this company about your same order, you will always get a different customer representative and have to explain you situation again from the beginning.

" poor experience held my money for 2 weeks and sent me nothing!!! they did not even bother to let me know that my order had been cancled. NEVER AGAIN. save your time buy with someone else!!!"

"What a waste of time. Spent ages searching through products and when I placed my order / paid at the checkout I was told the goods would be here in 3-6 business days (international shipping). It has now been over a week and my order is still "processing" because my delivery address is different to the address of my credit card. I then had to call my bank (at the request of allstarhealth) and update to reflect the delivery address - which i did. I then wrote back and send to proceed and they asked me for a PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE, SCANNED and SIGNED receipts and send this all back to them. I thought this was VERY weird and VERY one sided (um... SCAM!) but I still sent them this information and still nothing has happened. They then came back and said that the bank information hadn't been changed (which it had) and so I'm cancelling the order as it's far too much hassle dealing with these idiots. My bank thought it was very strange that ANYONE would ask for so much personal information and the whole process made me feel very uneasy. Here's hoping they give me a refund. Back to http://Bodybuilders.com - so much less stress!"

"I was quite reluctant to order at allstarhealth after reading one star reviews but decided to give it a try. I am glad for that decision. They may have poor customer service like other buyers said but I think these guys are just unfortunate. If the item is in stock, allstarhealth is the best online shopping experience for me ever. They shipped my item just two hours after I placed the order and I received the item after two days. I will definitely recommend this site to friends!!"

"I rarely write reviews and most people that come to a site like this are mainly to complain. I just want to share that my experience with this site was perfect. I placed my order on March 30, 2012. I received my item April 5, 2012. No issues with charge, shipping or anything. They were easily the best price and I am completely satisfied and will continue to purchase through this site. Hopefully more people will share positive reviews rather than always complaining."

"Avoid this vendor! Placed order on March 10, card charged on March 11, after calling, learned item not in stock, called again March 23, still not in stock, called April 2 cancelled order, told card would be credited but might take a few days! They can enter charge immediately but need a few days to issue a credit. Use this seller only as a last resort!"

"I have had a bad experience with ALL STAR HEALTH.
I ordered several items back in the beginning of August
they were out of stock on one item and told me it would ship
in a week. It is now over a month and I have yet to receive the item
or any notification. My credit card was billed for the item over a month
ago.
Also in addition to not receiving the item I had to send 3 emails asking the same thing because I never got a clear answer.
On the plus side I did receive the items that I did order quickly and their prices are cheap. I have found cheaper sites recently though when you take into account free shipping and order over a certain amount and receive so much off and will not be ordering from them again.

"Horrible & inept customer service! Products and OTHER services are okay, but GOD FORBID you have any trouble with your order... I wrote to them at least THREE times and just received the SAME form letter each time that did NOT address my specific problem in any way. USELESS!!!"