• All Star Health

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"AllStarHealth is truly a 5 star outfit. I have been buying from them for ages. I'm a semi-health nut. Played collegiate football and have always striven to stay in shape. Anyway, supplements, such as EAS Betagen and BSN Protein are an everyday staple for me. My digression aside and as to my extensive experience with AllStarHealth, my first purchase has to date back to the early 2000s. I did read where someone wrote a review claiming the customer service is non-existent. I disagree. In all the years I've been a customer of theirs, and I am someone that purchases once per month every month for the past 10 years at least, I have had a single issue where I didn't receive an item. I called customer service and placed in touch with someone within a minute. She couldn't have been more accomodating and had the item priority shipped to me. Beyond that one time, I've never had a single problem. I also read where someone stated shipping takes forever, I disagree. At worst from California to Michigan, if I order on Monday morning at worst I receive my package by Friday. Ship tracking is dead on. I can determine where my package is in terms of processing at any given moment. Allstar a couple of years ago purchased a distribution center, I believe in North Carolina, which makes shipping to Michigan even more convenient and definitely quicker. Finally, their prices are 2nd to none. I've never seen anyone, including but not limited to Vitamin Shoppee, GNC, A1Supplement, Bodybuilding.Com, and I mean any company with consistently equal to or lower prices. And if another company happens to have a lower price, it's only low on one item at most. I kid you not. Bottomline: this is a fantastic company. Seriously."

"A joke! Customer service was non existent. Delivery time abysmal. Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by nardl on February 16 2015 01:26:46 PM

"Ha ha! The coin turns head for my bet. After reading the 50:50 review, I am afraid of the purchase turns sour . I even thought that it might be a scam when they require so many documents. Actually, I have time to withdraw at all. But I try to understand that they must go through some very bad experience in some past international trades and they are not as big as amazon or ebay, they must be cautious in every international trade. Then I take my risk and give a shoot. I especially provide very clear document, almost undeniable, for their ease of operation.

Upon copy of credit card, identification and signed receipt are provided, Boom! the merchandise reach my door front in 3 days. All items are checked correct, nothing expired. Some items are actually not very common in the market, yet with pretty good bargain. I feel my $225 purchases are well paid for. I really appreciate their efficiency and effectiveness, and especially pay tribute to Steve N and Caren D of AllStarHealth.

One suggestion is about shipping, they must have used only super express DHL service which required higher fixed rate say $35 and added cost for exceeded weight in my case. I believe there is some less expensive DHL "FLAT RATE" express service only take further one or two days longer. Because last time iherb provided some DHL service with only $5. If AllStarHealth can also include such DHL service in their shipping choice, I will definitely spend extra $200 above my original purchase.

modified review This review was modified by wilsonlam2003 on November 28 2014 04:54:16 PM

"I could not be more pleased. After reading the negative reviews for this company, it was with considerable trepidation that I placed an order for a product that my usual supplier had been out of for many weeks and the manufacturer was out of stock. I placed the order at 8:53 on Sunday evening. AllStarHealth shipped the order in about 8 hours (that would be in the wee hours of Monday morning). The four glass jars were nestled in styrofoam in a box, which was placed in a larger box with more than ample packaging surrounding it. I wish I had the name of the packer so I could compliment him/her. I am thrilled to get this product that I was afraid might be discontinued at the lowest price I have ever seen for it."

modified review This review was modified by nphaywood on October 30 2014 08:02:28 AM

"Asked for a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz. Recieved a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz in 2 business days. Not one single complaint!"

"On 07/22/2014, I purchased vitamins from this company that were advertised at $39.99 for a twin pack of 240 capsules; in other words, I was supposed to receive 2 bottles or a total of 480 vitamins. I have screen prints of the advertisement through Google, and I followed the links in order to purchase the items. On 07/30/2014, I received vitamins in the mail. But the company only sent one bottle or 240 capsules. Therefore, I contacted the company through e-mail to let them know that part of the order was not received. . I received an e-mail back from Caren, and she stated that Google made a mistake when advertising the item. She stated she would get back with me within 24 hours about a resolution. When she did not get back with me, I sent another e-mail inquiring about the status of my order. On 08/01/2014, I received an e-mail from a person named Steve. They refused to honor the advertised price, although they stated they would sell me a second bottle at 50% off. This is clearly deceptive advertising, and it is most likely bait and switch. For example, if a company advertised on TV that pricing was x amount on x item, they would, by law, be required to honor that price. If not, the company could be fined for bait and switch advertising. It is no different when a company advertises online. If more than one links clearly states a product is x dollars for x amount of merchandise, the company is required to honor the advertisement and pricing. Moreover, the company is responsible for making sure the advertisements are correct. Considering I notified the company on 07/30/2014 about the problem, as of 08/01/2014, the ad has not been corrected on Google. Therefore, they are continuing to deceive customers through false advertising."

modified review This review was modified by turnc1618 on August 01 2014 02:27:27 PM

"I have placed about 8 orders this year. They all have the same things in common.
1. Accurate.
2. Excellent/Cheaper pricing then others.
3. Shipping times have been reasonable. 2-3 days.

modified review This review was modified by A-profile on July 14 2014 05:55:51 AM

"I've been purchasing vitamins from All Star Health for a few years. For AST DHEA 100, they have the lowest prices online. My order always arrives within two to three days. A really good online seller. "

"Unfortunately I have a very negative experience to share on here as well... I will save the minor details but bottom line here is there are countless health & wellness sites on the internet, why would I buy from AllStarHealth? Hopefully this will remind me "not to" next time.
Did they try to help me once I had a problem?---NO
Did they act professionally?---NO
Were there a number of negative reviews that I should've trusted and listened to?---YES
Was there a fair and agreeable resolution to the problem as outlined in their terms and conditions?---Yes
Was there a fair and agreeable resolution to the problem by the customer service department?---NO
Was the customer service department knowledgeable, engaging, accomodating, and showing of compassion?---Absolutely Not
At the end of the day, a good business shines when things don't go perfectly and bad businesses flop. AllStarHealth needs to reinvest in it's employees educational background. Everyone I talked to in the customer service department should've been working in shipping and receiving because they didn't have a clue... Save yourself a migrain and spend the extra $5 on a proven business model instead of supporting this unorganized bunch.

modified review This review was modified by TLanza on May 05 2014 08:02:37 PM

"I have never ordered from this company before but the prices were sooo good that I had to take my chances even though I read the bad reviews on this site. I gave them a chance and I placed an order yesterday. To my amazement, it was just delivered this morning! In less than 24 hours. I must say though that it is possible that I live close to the warehouse and that may be the reason why it was so fast. I was also worried that the product I ordered would not be the original because the price was so low BUT after checking packaging I can confirm that is is the original German product that I have bought for about $45.00 at the store and I only paid $20.19. It is the best price out there. The exact company I am referring to is: AllStarHelath.com based in Huntington Beach, California"

"This website is fantastic. I am sorry for those who had bad experience but i recently bought StarChem Labs Series 7 (3.8 Lbs.)and the price was much cheaper than any other sites. the shipping was free and I ordered it on a Sunday, than received it on the following Wednesday. I am very satisfied with the over all service :D "

modified review This review was modified by Rogeliog1993 on September 18 2013 01:04:48 PM

"Horrible!!! Buyer Beware

I placed order 1567986058 on August 20. Ten days later I call and you tell me that my order has been voided. No email no phone call. nothing.
My 86 year old grandma needed the items in Peru and the person who was taking it leaves tomorrow. Now She will not get the things she needs because some incompetent company.

I called them and instead of offering to fix their mistake and overnight my items they told me my only options was cancelling or reinstating the order.

That company messed up my order and left me on hold on the phone.

On top of that they have not refunded my money yet.

Very unprofessional.

modified review This review was modified by crpe22 on August 22 2013 03:41:31 PM

"I ordered a ten 12 oz conditioners, but was sent 10 8oz conditioners. No apologies, still with the 12 oz product up on the website. When I called, AllStarHealth said they would give me a $10 credit, although the price per ounce was $0.75 - $1.12, so I should have been credited at least $22.48. Or I could return the product for a refund. The work on me for their mistake. I won't buy there again."

modified review This review was modified by js678 on July 26 2013 11:22:14 AM

"The tracking said my package was delivered but it was not at my door or in my mailbox. I called them up and told them what was going on and they told me they have to open an investigation up. They said it would take 7 to 10 business days. What a joke basically instead of just sending it again, they accuse me of stealing. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me there wasn't one available until the next day. It's been an extra week and still don't have package I pay for.
Please do not do business with this company!

"This place is severely underrated. I don't know why the score is so low. I've had nothing but good experiences from them. For instance, I've looked for Jay Robb protein, and asked if they carry it, but they didn't. They immediately looked into acquiring some and not too long after it was available on their site.

For my current order, I accidentally shipped to a previous address and UPS returned it to shipper. I had to place a new order. Without even telling me, they upgraded to overnight shipping for me. They really keep track of what's going on. Their customer service is beyond exceptional

Share All Star Health's store rating

All Star Health is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Star Health is not a merchant member
All Star Health does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!