Stores > All Star Health

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Exceptional Customer Service

"I received several products from All Star Health (or ASH) at very reasonable prices in just three days being shipped from NC to FL. However, when I received the package a larger/heavier whey protein badly crushed the top of a somewhat smaller container. Several soft gels in the crushed container had leaked into the rest of the contents. I emailed the company regarding my experience asking for some resolution. My initial email was promptly and cordially answered. ASH was concerned about the lot possibly being bad, but I encouraged them to explore the packing process and material (i.e., thick paper) used to buffer products. Their concern about the quality of their products and their shipping process was reassuring and quite professional. They very promptly replaced the crushed product at no cost. Their customer service provided the ultimate in Access, a very positive customer centric Attitude, and a resolution Ability that was fast and totally effective. Sans the initial packing problem, they would certainly have rated five fulls stars. Perhaps, my next order will allow such a rating. I look forward to placing my next order with ASH."

This review was modified by Mondauk on August 27 2016 08:15:18 AM

Worst customer service ever

"They made a mistake on an order, but then they asked me to return it back at my own cost. The customer service agent said they can do nothing about it. They are the worst ever!"

This review was modified by Fran006 on June 28 2016 05:09:23 AM

Horrible Customer Service

"Ok, if you look at my profile I don't write reviews, but after my experience I really thought it was necessary.

Customer Service is by far the worst I have ever had to deal with. First time ordering and will not deal with them again.

After receiving an email asking me to contact them because my billing address and my CC was not matching in their system. I gave them a call and talked to Jermaiah who was extremely unhelpful. He told me that my billing information was not matching the information that was listed for the card I was paying with and that his initial authorization would not go through.

Why are they running authorization charges and not sales? Are they planning on hitting my card multiple times. I run a event rental business and we would only do this we we had to charge a security deposit. We no longer do this because of how long it ties peoples money up with the banks. Even if I don't have the correct billing on someones card I can still process payment.

I then proceeded to check with my bank, both my billing information he had and my bank were both the same. He then said there is nothing he could do to process the order on his end. But they had already hit my account with the charge.

Then when asked to talk to someone else he said there is no one else to talk to. When asked to speak to a supervisor he said there are no supervisors. So I guess everyone there is a supervisor.

I then asked to cancel my order and refund my money. He said that he had done it, but the $300 authorization could take up to 30 days to reverse. How are they able to authorize my CC and hold my money, but cant seem to process the charge if their service says that the billing doesn't match.

This review was modified by jwu3586 on April 19 2016 04:03:50 PM

Solid, inexpensive, and fast

"I've been ordering from AllStarHealth for over 3 years. Primarily I order the NOW whey protein isolate as they consistently have the best prices. I typically receive my orders within a day or two (I live in the Phoenix area). I've ordered 12 times from them and never had an issue, and they deliver with no fanfare, which wasn't the case when I ordered from SupplementalWarehouse once when AllStarHealth was temporarily out of stock on the NOW whey. Shipping was much more expensive from SupplementalWarehouse, but they made a huge deal that their higher shipping cost allowed them to shipper quicker. It took more than a week and half to receive my order from them. I'll stick with the cheaper, more reliable, and more low key AllStarHealth."

"Not a good experience. I ordered a product on special on October 9, 2015 and paid a very pricey amount for shipping with DHL. Than I received an email saying the product is not available until October 23, 2015. The charge for delivery stayed the same although the guaranteed date was not fulfilled. On October 23, I received a call from DHL who charged me an extra $16 for delivery, claiming this is duty. When I said there is a free trade agreement between the USA and Canada, the story was changed to an extra that DHL charges for their services from the USA to Canada. Nowhere on All Star Health site it said that there will be an extra charge for delivery. I called All Star and the person kept saying they do mention duty and taxes. I kept saying this is NO tax (I was charged $13 extra for tax) or duty and then I hang up because there was no use. I will not order from All Star again. I order this product for over 2 years now from different companies and never paid an extra shipping to the shipping company"

"DON'T waste your time or money buying from these people. I ordered something in february 2015. having already checked customs charges to the UK I knew the extra charge. When they arrrived in UK they were intercepted by royal mail (not delivered by DHL who sent the item) THEN kept the parcel UNTIL another £10 PLUS customs charges was paid (which I refused as the supplements were no cheaper if I was to pay a dreamt up charge from R.Mail. So they were retunred to sender

Having chased the refund up for numerous months its now 5 MONTHS later and apparently they still have arrived for return. NOTHING but constant excuses from Chris at allstarhealth advising they have still not received the good back (which I don't believe for one minue)

These people are just here ripping you off if you return from UK without purchasing tracked mail from them (which is NOT likely at those prices)

So if you think you are getting cheap suppliments think again you're NOT because royal mail will just charge you whatever they which for getting their hands on the package AS WELL as customs charges !!!

So BEFORE you buy overseas do you homework as this appears to be a regular thing with these people

This review was modified by shopper.7 on July 21 2015 10:37:27 PM

Yes, they have good prices, but it is well worth a few bucks more to get what you ordered in a timely manner. First, it takes them 3-5 business days to process your order. So be prepared to wait at least a week and a half to get your products. Second, their inventory system is not accurate. They will say something is available (say on a Saturday), and they proceed to call you on Thursday to let you know they do not have it. But wait, I kind of wanted my entire order here by the time I got the call. They certainly have not sent out the rest of order during this time, but are waiting on me to give them direction. Then the customer disservice rep is flippant and truly could not care less. I asked that the rest of my order be sent immediately and that the shipping fee be credited back to me since that primary reason for my order was the items they now do not have. OF COURSE, THEY CHARGED ME THE SHIPPING FEE ANYWAY! I am trying to get it back- at this point, it is not about the dollar amount.

This review was modified by jan2015 on June 20 2015 08:18:53 AM

"I've been a customer of All Star Health's since 2012. I first gave them a try because they had the best price on NOW Foods's big bag of whey protein isolate (10 lb / 4.5 kg). While US$78.99 in 2012 jumped to US$99.89 in 2015, the other stores I've just Googled are still more expensive, and that in spite of All Star Health also selling a competitive product under their own brand, Bodystrong. As it stands, many products under this brand are very attractively priced -- where else can you find 2 kg (4.5 lb) of MSM powder for US$15.99?

As for All Star Health's customer service, the first time I got in touch was to request the addition of one item to an order I'd already finalized, to allow me to save on shipping. My wish was granted quickly and courteously. Another time I contacted them because the product I'd received wasn't as described. It was a copy-paste issue (two different NOW Foods green tea extract products with exactly the same description, whereas one had a much higher polyphenol concentration). They reimbursed me, even though I told them I was going to use the product anyway (just more pills, to get the same amount of EGCG) and only wanted them to replace the faulty description by the correct one from NOW Foods's page (which I'd linked) to avoid misleading other customers.

Another reason I've kept ordering from All Star Health: their very reasonable shipping rates. Alas, shipping costs keep increasing, for every store in the States, and ordering 10-lb bags has become too expensive (US$50.59 for France, where I currently reside). For orders up to US$70 and 4 lb, though, you have the economical DHL Global Mail option. It's neither trackable nor refundable, but I tried it several times and the packages never failed to reach me (in France, in about ten days).

In conclusion, my experience with All Star Health has been very positive, and I encourage you to visit their website and check their products and prices.

This review was modified by Pierre-Alexandre.Sicart on June 10 2015 03:30:34 PM

"I LOVE this stores' low prices. They beat Swanson and my long used Lucky Vitamin on EVERY product! They ship fast too. It is so fast and easy to reorder too. Even with shipping they are still the best deal out there. Dawn from Stuart, FL"

This review was modified by Dawnfromflorida on May 16 2015 06:46:58 PM

"Initially, I thought All Star Health might be a good alternative to iHerb, but this changed when an order I placed went mysteriously missing. After numerous calls to customer service it become apparent that my package had actually been returned. The carrier claimed they had attempted delivery but no one was available to accept the package. This is absolutely untrue - not only was someone home the entire day, but the intercom indicated that there were no calls to our apartment. I explained all this to a customer service rep who did apologize and feign some concern, but refused to resend the package. My card was credited a few days later, but minus the $6 shipping charge! The inconvenience and wasted time is what bothers me the most. Needless to say, my days of straying from iHerb are over. "

This review was modified by missylis on March 29 2015 05:03:09 PM

"A joke! Customer service was non existent. Delivery time abysmal. Never again!"

This review was modified by nardl on February 16 2015 01:26:46 PM

"Ha ha! The coin turns head for my bet. After reading the 50:50 review, I am afraid of the purchase turns sour . I even thought that it might be a scam when they require so many documents. Actually, I have time to withdraw at all. But I try to understand that they must go through some very bad experience in some past international trades and they are not as big as amazon or ebay, they must be cautious in every international trade. Then I take my risk and give a shoot. I especially provide very clear document, almost undeniable, for their ease of operation.

Upon copy of credit card, identification and signed receipt are provided, Boom! the merchandise reach my door front in 3 days. All items are checked correct, nothing expired. Some items are actually not very common in the market, yet with pretty good bargain. I feel my $225 purchases are well paid for. I really appreciate their efficiency and effectiveness, and especially pay tribute to Steve N and Caren D of AllStarHealth.

One suggestion is about shipping, they must have used only super express DHL service which required higher fixed rate say $35 and added cost for exceeded weight in my case. I believe there is some less expensive DHL "FLAT RATE" express service only take further one or two days longer. Because last time iherb provided some DHL service with only $5. If AllStarHealth can also include such DHL service in their shipping choice, I will definitely spend extra $200 above my original purchase.

This review was modified by wilsonlam2003 on November 28 2014 04:54:16 PM

"I could not be more pleased. After reading the negative reviews for this company, it was with considerable trepidation that I placed an order for a product that my usual supplier had been out of for many weeks and the manufacturer was out of stock. I placed the order at 8:53 on Sunday evening. AllStarHealth shipped the order in about 8 hours (that would be in the wee hours of Monday morning). The four glass jars were nestled in styrofoam in a box, which was placed in a larger box with more than ample packaging surrounding it. I wish I had the name of the packer so I could compliment him/her. I am thrilled to get this product that I was afraid might be discontinued at the lowest price I have ever seen for it."

This review was modified by nphaywood on October 30 2014 08:02:28 AM

"Asked for a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz. Recieved a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz in 2 business days. Not one single complaint!"

"On 07/22/2014, I purchased vitamins from this company that were advertised at $39.99 for a twin pack of 240 capsules; in other words, I was supposed to receive 2 bottles or a total of 480 vitamins. I have screen prints of the advertisement through Google, and I followed the links in order to purchase the items. On 07/30/2014, I received vitamins in the mail. But the company only sent one bottle or 240 capsules. Therefore, I contacted the company through e-mail to let them know that part of the order was not received. . I received an e-mail back from Caren, and she stated that Google made a mistake when advertising the item. She stated she would get back with me within 24 hours about a resolution. When she did not get back with me, I sent another e-mail inquiring about the status of my order. On 08/01/2014, I received an e-mail from a person named Steve. They refused to honor the advertised price, although they stated they would sell me a second bottle at 50% off. This is clearly deceptive advertising, and it is most likely bait and switch. For example, if a company advertised on TV that pricing was x amount on x item, they would, by law, be required to honor that price. If not, the company could be fined for bait and switch advertising. It is no different when a company advertises online. If more than one links clearly states a product is x dollars for x amount of merchandise, the company is required to honor the advertisement and pricing. Moreover, the company is responsible for making sure the advertisements are correct. Considering I notified the company on 07/30/2014 about the problem, as of 08/01/2014, the ad has not been corrected on Google. Therefore, they are continuing to deceive customers through false advertising."

This review was modified by turnc1618 on August 01 2014 02:27:27 PM

Share All Star Health's store rating

All Star Health is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Star Health is not a merchant member
All Star Health does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!