• All Star Health

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I LOVE this stores' low prices. They beat Swanson and my long used Lucky Vitamin on EVERY product! They ship fast too. It is so fast and easy to reorder too. Even with shipping they are still the best deal out there. Dawn from Stuart, FL"

modified review This review was modified by Dawnfromflorida on May 16 2015 06:46:58 PM

"Initially, I thought All Star Health might be a good alternative to iHerb, but this changed when an order I placed went mysteriously missing. After numerous calls to customer service it become apparent that my package had actually been returned. The carrier claimed they had attempted delivery but no one was available to accept the package. This is absolutely untrue - not only was someone home the entire day, but the intercom indicated that there were no calls to our apartment. I explained all this to a customer service rep who did apologize and feign some concern, but refused to resend the package. My card was credited a few days later, but minus the $6 shipping charge! The inconvenience and wasted time is what bothers me the most. Needless to say, my days of straying from iHerb are over. "

modified review This review was modified by missylis on March 29 2015 05:03:09 PM

"A joke! Customer service was non existent. Delivery time abysmal. Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by nardl on February 16 2015 01:26:46 PM

"Ha ha! The coin turns head for my bet. After reading the 50:50 review, I am afraid of the purchase turns sour . I even thought that it might be a scam when they require so many documents. Actually, I have time to withdraw at all. But I try to understand that they must go through some very bad experience in some past international trades and they are not as big as amazon or ebay, they must be cautious in every international trade. Then I take my risk and give a shoot. I especially provide very clear document, almost undeniable, for their ease of operation.

Upon copy of credit card, identification and signed receipt are provided, Boom! the merchandise reach my door front in 3 days. All items are checked correct, nothing expired. Some items are actually not very common in the market, yet with pretty good bargain. I feel my $225 purchases are well paid for. I really appreciate their efficiency and effectiveness, and especially pay tribute to Steve N and Caren D of AllStarHealth.

One suggestion is about shipping, they must have used only super express DHL service which required higher fixed rate say $35 and added cost for exceeded weight in my case. I believe there is some less expensive DHL "FLAT RATE" express service only take further one or two days longer. Because last time iherb provided some DHL service with only $5. If AllStarHealth can also include such DHL service in their shipping choice, I will definitely spend extra $200 above my original purchase.

modified review This review was modified by wilsonlam2003 on November 28 2014 04:54:16 PM

"I could not be more pleased. After reading the negative reviews for this company, it was with considerable trepidation that I placed an order for a product that my usual supplier had been out of for many weeks and the manufacturer was out of stock. I placed the order at 8:53 on Sunday evening. AllStarHealth shipped the order in about 8 hours (that would be in the wee hours of Monday morning). The four glass jars were nestled in styrofoam in a box, which was placed in a larger box with more than ample packaging surrounding it. I wish I had the name of the packer so I could compliment him/her. I am thrilled to get this product that I was afraid might be discontinued at the lowest price I have ever seen for it."

modified review This review was modified by nphaywood on October 30 2014 08:02:28 AM

"Asked for a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz. Recieved a 50 serving of NOxplode blue raz in 2 business days. Not one single complaint!"

"On 07/22/2014, I purchased vitamins from this company that were advertised at $39.99 for a twin pack of 240 capsules; in other words, I was supposed to receive 2 bottles or a total of 480 vitamins. I have screen prints of the advertisement through Google, and I followed the links in order to purchase the items. On 07/30/2014, I received vitamins in the mail. But the company only sent one bottle or 240 capsules. Therefore, I contacted the company through e-mail to let them know that part of the order was not received. . I received an e-mail back from Caren, and she stated that Google made a mistake when advertising the item. She stated she would get back with me within 24 hours about a resolution. When she did not get back with me, I sent another e-mail inquiring about the status of my order. On 08/01/2014, I received an e-mail from a person named Steve. They refused to honor the advertised price, although they stated they would sell me a second bottle at 50% off. This is clearly deceptive advertising, and it is most likely bait and switch. For example, if a company advertised on TV that pricing was x amount on x item, they would, by law, be required to honor that price. If not, the company could be fined for bait and switch advertising. It is no different when a company advertises online. If more than one links clearly states a product is x dollars for x amount of merchandise, the company is required to honor the advertisement and pricing. Moreover, the company is responsible for making sure the advertisements are correct. Considering I notified the company on 07/30/2014 about the problem, as of 08/01/2014, the ad has not been corrected on Google. Therefore, they are continuing to deceive customers through false advertising."

modified review This review was modified by turnc1618 on August 01 2014 02:27:27 PM

"I have placed about 8 orders this year. They all have the same things in common.
1. Accurate.
2. Excellent/Cheaper pricing then others.
3. Shipping times have been reasonable. 2-3 days.

modified review This review was modified by A-profile on July 14 2014 05:55:51 AM

"I've been purchasing vitamins from All Star Health for a few years. For AST DHEA 100, they have the lowest prices online. My order always arrives within two to three days. A really good online seller. "

"Unfortunately I have a very negative experience to share on here as well... I will save the minor details but bottom line here is there are countless health & wellness sites on the internet, why would I buy from AllStarHealth? Hopefully this will remind me "not to" next time.
Did they try to help me once I had a problem?---NO
Did they act professionally?---NO
Were there a number of negative reviews that I should've trusted and listened to?---YES
Was there a fair and agreeable resolution to the problem as outlined in their terms and conditions?---Yes
Was there a fair and agreeable resolution to the problem by the customer service department?---NO
Was the customer service department knowledgeable, engaging, accomodating, and showing of compassion?---Absolutely Not
At the end of the day, a good business shines when things don't go perfectly and bad businesses flop. AllStarHealth needs to reinvest in it's employees educational background. Everyone I talked to in the customer service department should've been working in shipping and receiving because they didn't have a clue... Save yourself a migrain and spend the extra $5 on a proven business model instead of supporting this unorganized bunch.

modified review This review was modified by TLanza on May 05 2014 08:02:37 PM

"This website is fantastic. I am sorry for those who had bad experience but i recently bought StarChem Labs Series 7 (3.8 Lbs.)and the price was much cheaper than any other sites. the shipping was free and I ordered it on a Sunday, than received it on the following Wednesday. I am very satisfied with the over all service :D "

modified review This review was modified by Rogeliog1993 on September 18 2013 01:04:48 PM

"Horrible!!! Buyer Beware

I placed order 1567986058 on August 20. Ten days later I call and you tell me that my order has been voided. No email no phone call. nothing.
My 86 year old grandma needed the items in Peru and the person who was taking it leaves tomorrow. Now She will not get the things she needs because some incompetent company.

I called them and instead of offering to fix their mistake and overnight my items they told me my only options was cancelling or reinstating the order.

That company messed up my order and left me on hold on the phone.

On top of that they have not refunded my money yet.

Very unprofessional.

modified review This review was modified by crpe22 on August 22 2013 03:41:31 PM

"I ordered a ten 12 oz conditioners, but was sent 10 8oz conditioners. No apologies, still with the 12 oz product up on the website. When I called, AllStarHealth said they would give me a $10 credit, although the price per ounce was $0.75 - $1.12, so I should have been credited at least $22.48. Or I could return the product for a refund. The work on me for their mistake. I won't buy there again."

modified review This review was modified by js678 on July 26 2013 11:22:14 AM

"The tracking said my package was delivered but it was not at my door or in my mailbox. I called them up and told them what was going on and they told me they have to open an investigation up. They said it would take 7 to 10 business days. What a joke basically instead of just sending it again, they accuse me of stealing. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me there wasn't one available until the next day. It's been an extra week and still don't have package I pay for.
Please do not do business with this company!

"Have ordered from them several times. With payment by credit card turn around time acceptable. Payment with money order turn around time is atrocious. Money order turn around time was poor before but this order is the straw that breaks the camels back. Per email correspondence they claim it took 9 days to receive 1st class postage letter from WA to CA. I am currently waiting for my order at 2 weeks tomorrow from them. I am also waiting for a copy of the cashed money order from MoneyGram which will show the clearing house details of who cashed it when and where.
I understand that mail can get sidetracked once in a while, but not every time to this address. I order from another company just 25 minutes up the 405 road and they will get the same 1st class postage letter by the second day every single time.
Doesn't make since to me either?
I really hope that AllStar didn't actually receive my letter until the 23rd vs what should have been the 17th or 18th at the absolute latest.
Because they do offer a good selection at very competitive pricing.
Maybe it got lost in the mail or in-house but this happens with every non-credit card purchase with them. If it walks like a duck and a talks like a duck and emails like a duck and ships like a duck, well you know.

modified review This review was modified by shishio13 on April 28 2013 11:53:46 AM

Share All Star Health's store rating

All Star Health is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Star Health is not a merchant member
All Star Health does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!