Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2017-02-18

Everythin's here to set up my new home office!

"Shopped at All Modern over the last couple of weeks as I prepare to set up my new home office. I designed my new room on paper and have contracted a contractor to build my shelves and built-ins on Feb 27. In the meantime I shopped on All Modern for all those neat pieces to help me 'flesh out ' my new office in elegant style. I shopped for a desk, chair, lamp, rug, bookcase, desk accessories and lots of chatchkas for my new shelves when they are installed. It promises to be a pretty office and workspace when it's completed later this month. Thanks to All Modern I anticipate a glamorous success for a fair price."

This review was modified by mbm0202 on February 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-18

Customer and Technical Service was Great (So far) - Shipping sucks

"I cannot understand why it takes (or more accurately, is scheduled to take, nearly 3 weeks) to get my new platform bed shipped to my house from their warehouse. If that's what free shipping gets you, that's no bargain. The Leesa mattress, for the new bed, which was ordered the same day, got here in 3 days! On the other hand, Customer Service gave me a second discount applied, as the price, which was 30% off, a day before I ordered (at 22% discount), went back up to 30% a day after I ordered. Because the bed was still in shipping. I was tol, they were able to do this. Maybe I shouldn't complain about the shipping? Also, during my research phase, their techies answered all my questions completely and accurately (I hope)."

This review was modified by dfontanese on February 21 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-02-17

Good but~

"Good quality, style and price however our chair arrived poorly packed and no "Leather" material label confirming it really was genuine leather as described.
If it is we would have expected some conformation.

This review was modified by michaelmoss-94889 on February 21 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-02-17

All Modern Faster than Light(s)!

"I've been waiting over 3 months for lights from a vendor lets just call them LP...
My order from all Modern came in 3 days! Only thing the table top box was open at the top. I have to transfer the product so I haven't taken it completely out I hope its OK. What I can see looks good. But so far satisfied.

This review was modified by nicholasg1955 on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

Desk Chair Order Perfect

"Ordered a great looking Desk Chair for my wife and order thru delivery went just as expected. Recommend All Modern to anyone looking for something out of the mainstream but priced like an everyday item. Good Job."

This review was modified by terrybrady on February 21 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-02-16

"These chairs are much better than I expected - they look fantastic in our kitchen and the saddle brown looks so good with our cherry chocolate cabinets! They are top notch quality and very comfortable - I certainly will order from All Modern again in the future. The chairs arrived on time and were packed very well as there was not a scratch or mark when we took them out the box!"

This review was modified by jblaydes on February 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-02-16

My interior designer of choice!

"I've ordered a few things from all modern including bed sheets, comforters and a tv table and I'm always very happy with what I receive. It's always on time and I especially like that you get text message telling you when things will arrive."

This review was modified by jesska079 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-15

Perfect Desk Lamps

"We bought two red lamps for our grandchildren's room. The color is great and the lamps are of good quality. Nice buy!"

This review was modified by dvarnell1-54067 on February 17 2017 08:00:08 AM

2017-02-13

Love our goodies!!

"Every item from lamps to chairs came in as described and easy to assemble. "

This review was modified by lindafisler1 on February 15 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-13

"Fantastic experience - from ordering to receiving. I will be back again!"

This review was modified by rjosef-69151 on February 15 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-12

ALL SNAIL Modern !!!!

"Cryptic email " item out of stock". Delivery date May 10 !!! It,s amazing with the fantastic technology of today that an order placed Jan.28 can give a ship date Feb 2, and a delivery date Feb.9 in prior mentioned email !!!!!! Strange way of doing business !!!!!

This review was modified by flajaybird on February 14 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-11

Easy tracking

"My comforter colour brown, is not like what im order . In the picture is dark brown"

This review was modified by lia_rossetti on February 14 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-10

"Received multiple shipments for a large order and was please with promptness as well as quality of products. My fault that I didn't read dimensions on my pouf which I am in the process of returning because it was wrong size (in height)."

This review was modified by murrayd11 on February 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-02-10

Great Table

"I really love the fun color, perfect for my patio."

This review was modified by kmwendt on February 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-02-09

We are Floored!

"The rug is exactly as shown & it is perfect in our mid century modern living room. Order, delivery & installed in less than a week. All around A Five Star experience. Modern is my go to site. Modern has more choices. Modern items are all high quality. Don't leave your home Modern has what you are looking for !"

This review was modified by gb55 on February 14 2017 12:00:31 AM

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.