Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Turquoise Treat!

"I am very satisfied with the turquoise rug I bought for my laundry room. The color pops and creates a fun atmosphere, as well as enhances 2 canvas prints on the wall (ocean scenes)- very pleased!"

Very Beachy

"Looks awesome in my beachy bathroom."

2016-06-22

"great product and delivered on time "

Kitchen clock

"Ordered a splendid clock with an easy to read face and mirrored discs surrounding the face. Unique and styled to fit my decor. When the box was opened the glass covering the face was shattered. Upon calling CS learned item cannot b replaced until August. CSR was pleasant and knew her stuff. Would order from AllModern again. "

This review was modified by mammock3 on June 22 2016 04:33:28 AM

2016-06-21

"Don't cover it up!"

"The rug we received was so beautiful, that my daughter was surprised when I brought the coffee table back into the room. She shouted "Don't cover it up!" Right now, we are enjoying the rug sans table, lol
BTW, the rug arrived quickly, well wrapped, undamaged and lays flat. The price was great, and we are now searching for a second for the family room.

2016-06-20

Great experience.......

"This was our first experience with All Modern and I can say everything went wonderfully! The triple medicine cabinet came as scheduled and in perfect condition. The piece surpassed our expectations in terms of quality. I recommend All Modern very highly!"

2016-06-20

Did not deliver

"Literally have not received the package, was supposed to arrive last week."

2016-06-19

Vintage looks and amazing quality

"Amazing purchase, great service and fast shipping. I am in love with my bed, the quality is outstanding and it's something other people are charging 3 times as much!"

This review was modified by angiewusler on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Love My Olivia!

"The Olivia comforter set I ordered exceeded my expectations! The colors are vibrant and beautiful, and the fabric is softer than I could have imagined. It looks and feels luxurious and very well made. More than worth the price. I was able to track my order easily, and it was delivered on the date given on the tracking info. I wouldn't hesitate to order from All Modern again and to recommend to family and friends."

This review was modified by Mchughvm52 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

Nobody does it better from a happy customer

"I ordered a pair of industrial style stools. They were supposed to be the dark walnut. One was lighter, the other seat had a jagged edge. Within a few days I was sent a replacement stool and a seat to replace the other one. I have bought a set of lovely contemporary dining room chairs from All Modern, as well as an area rug. I have been pleased with all.

In fact, I told a competitor that I would no longer buy from them, as they did not have the excellent customer service that All Modern provides. I bought something that I could not find from All Modern, the 1st time I used them, and the last. They sent the wrong thing and it is days and there is no resolution. They just don ;t measure up to your standard of excellence.

This review was modified by zootron on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-17

Very Satisfied

"The product was defective but the customer service representative was outstanding. Will definitely continue to do business with them."

2016-06-17

Great Job!

"Let's just say I was extremely please with the service as well as the product. Firstly, I ordered the chair on Friday, and it was at my door on Saturday. That in and of itself was amazing. But the chair is just gorgeous. I get so many compliments on it! "

2016-06-16

Lightening Fast Shipping

"We had our knives delivered before we'd received notice that they'd even been shipped! "

2016-06-15

Great service, great product

"I looked for hours for some barstools that were well made, comfortable, reasonably priced, and nice looking. Found exactly what I wanted when I found the Ravensdale Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stool with Cushion by Alcott Hill. It's adjustable, swivels, and has a big enough well-padded seat that anyone would find it comfortable. The adjustable arm seems sturdy enough that it will hold up to a lot of use and the pneumatic mechanism seems to be quite substantial (supposed to support up to 330 lbs. versus 200 lbs. that the vast majority of other barstools offer). The instructions were clear and it was very easy to assemble. The only criticisms is that of the 6 stools I bought, only one had 4 screws that were too short (a quick trip to the hardware store for M6 - 1.0 X 25 mm screws solved that problem), and some of the bases had some very, very small dents (which could only be seen from a certain angle) and glue residue (which was easily wiped off). Other than that, they were perfect. Now the only thing is to see how well they hold up. I will be updating this review down the road after I've used them for a while. Also, I ordered them on a Wednesday and received them on Friday. Great fast service!"

This review was modified by ssstewart51 on June 15 2016 07:35:26 PM

2016-06-15

"Love my Sofa Couch so nice and look good "

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.