All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"The color in the photo online was more brilliant than what the actual product is. And it was supposed to be here on or before July 18 and did not arrive until July 21."

"I made a purchase of a comforter...online it looked nice. The order came in when we were away and then I was sick. When I finally got to my mail and packages I was not impressed with the comforter at all. It looked cheap and was a cheap quality. I figured when my bed came in it might look better, but I was wrong. My bed finally came in after the 30 return policy and I wanted to return it. I called the girl at All Modern and there was no budging, which is fine. I asked can I get a credit because in the next 4 weeks I am ordering 12 dining chairs, living room sets etc. She hung up on me with an attitude. This is not customer service...I own my own business and I would never do this to my customers and I would never higher rude, uneducated people. I will take my possible $7-10,000 busy to another company. "

"one of the drawers was broke and have to get back to somebody to see about another one "

Ct

"The online ordering was quick and easy and I especially appreciated the fast FREE shipping. I hate paying for shipping.
Thank you.

"Very easy to make purchase...can't wait to receive my new bed....all reviews on it were great. ..I'll be the judge!"

"We continue to have a great experience with AllModern. The customer service has been so exemplary, that we continue to give them all of our business for our home needs.

Thank you!

"I love my purchase from All Modern. Their furniture is sheek and modern at a reasonable price, all you have to do is put your furniture together which comes with easy instructions. I will look to All Modern for my future furniture needs. Oh yes, I purchased a corner bookshelf that looks like a ladder with a point at the top. Very excited customer. "

"Excellent customer service, good prices!"

"I am extremely please with the merchandise, as well as the service. I will definitely order from All Modern again!"

"2 months passed and never delivered item even though order said it would be delivered in 3 weeks or less, called for a refund and was sent email saying credit to my card in 3-5 days, month later no refund, finally contested with credit card company"

"Great site, cool product."

"I loved dealing with All Modern! They notified me when the item would be back in stock. They shipped it out immediately and I was so impressed with the item. I love it!!! Thank you so much!!"

"Products are of high quality and unique. "

"I'd buy from All Modern again. "

"Very good atention to customer via email. Web page friendly"

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.