Stores > All Modern

Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-08-22

Very Impressive!

"Ordered three rugs, delivered for free in about four days? Very impressive! Great quality, absolutely love them. Would order from them again and recommend to friends."

2016-08-21

Unhappy with product delivery

"This is my second experience with ordering from this company. First experience product came broken, as the company did not use appropriate packaging for breakable item. My second experience is product was packaged correctly, however delivery was not at my door, but placed on outside steps. When contacting the carrier, whom apologized and said they would correct it, the third delivery was delivered bottom of steps, considered public sidewalk."

This review was modified by ballardkathy551 on August 21 2016 07:53:48 AM

2016-08-19

great vendor for home furnishings

"I've purchased high end outdoor furniture, 600 thread count linens, and fabulous bedroom rugs (which are water absorbent and washable!). Those of us with a swimming pool lifestyle for guests need specialty rugs plus commercial grade patio tables and dining chairs which won't fade, rust, or need re-staining. All Modern provides great shipping and customer service on their well made products. When I visited their site to see what's new, I've found art work, decor pieces, and kitchen gadgets. I consider this site to be my first choice for quality interior design and patio items at reasonable prices."

2016-08-19

Great Buy!

"I ordered the futon for my son's tiny apartment in the city. It arrived early. It really is very sharp and functional. Packs away neatly. Now we can crash his place if we can't make it home. Lol "

2016-08-17

Quality Art for Reasonable Price

"Overall a great service with reasonable prices for art and decorations."

Exactly as I pictured it

"I am very pleased with my purchase and will continue to purchase from All Modern."

Very Satisfied

"Easy to browse, easy to shop, quick delivery. "

Gorgeous Mirror Clock

"Most Gorgeous Mirror Clock!
Problem with shipping. It was to be here on Friday and did not come till Monday.

Dining delight

"My first new dining set ever. Looked great, easy to assemble. "

2016-08-16

"Excellent. Would buy again."

2016-08-15

interesting new things!

"All modern has lots of useful/attractivevproducts at good prices. nice sales. pretty good explanations well suited to our life"

2016-08-15

Blurry canvas print

"Ordered a Paris canvas print expecting it to be clear. The description mentioned this being high quality print (which I was not expecting) and here is the sad part... when it arrived it was not even "average" decent quality (let alone their claim of high quality print). The image is blurred and I have 2 dents on the corner. Didn't expect this from a company like wayfair. For $180 cad (after fx conversion) dollars this is definitely not worth it. I went out to jysk to buy a bigger canvas which is much prettier and clearer for only $69 cad. I definitely feel super ripped off by wayfair. I would like to return the garbage back."

2016-08-14

It's Great!

"As pictured. What I wanted. Very well packaged."

2016-08-14

Great customer service!

"I have ordered many items thru All Modern and if there has been an issue with an item, they resolve right away. Delivery is always extremely fast and I am very satisfied."

2016-08-13

delivery nightnare-website misleading-vendor indifferent

"Ordered bed from ortho therapy promising same day shipping free 2 day delivery still not in transit 8 days later. All modern slow to follow up despite repeated requests. Claimed vendor customer service failed to answer phones. Promised substitution never happened. Miserable indifference by allmodern using canned speech about sending emails. Apparently no one told them checkingthe box doesn't mean you did your job.
Never believe delivery estimates. They are there to induce purchases but not to serve buyers.

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.