All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Wonderful shopping experience. Item description was very accurate, photos of item were not misleading at all. "

"My item came quicker than expected, and exactly as advertised!"

"the item arrived quickly and I am very happy with the product. My only feedback is that the instructions were not that clear. I also wish that the instructions for assembly were available on the website. Other than that, I was very happy and will be ordering other items in the future."

"My package was delivered on time. Excellent packaging. My furniture is comfy, good looking and well constructed. I will be buying from All Modern again."

"First, note that most of the reviews for All Modern are from other large companies. I am a homeowner who purchase a $1,700 coffee table wherein the veneer is peeling away from the side and the stain is wearing off the sides leaving white spots. I made a complaint 9 months ago. 2 times I have been promised a replacement table to be delivered 3-4 months later. Both times the company dropped the ball. Only 9 months later did I find out that the company discontinued the table and now All Modern is offering me a store credit or a 10% discount if we buy something from them. I have never purchased an item this expensive that didn't come with a full refund for such a bad defect. The company has lied, been incompetent, unresponsive and offers worthless discounts for bad furniture they sold. RUN!!!!"

"They always delivered what they promised and on time!
I highly recommend All Modern for all people interested in contemporary stuff.

"Got my chairs! Great customer service."

"We are very happy with the coffeetable and purchase; the only downside was that the screws/nuts had come out of their packet and I had to search among the parts and packaging to find them."

"The items were delivered on time!"

"I am extremely satisfy with my purchases from All Modern. I couldn't ask for anything better. Everything I have purchased from you was satisfactory and unique. Your prompt delivery and customer service is excellent. I will definitely buy more merchandise from All modern. Your price is very compatible with other retailors. Please keep up the good work. "

"Your rating doesn't due justice to the excellent level of customer service I have so far received. However, I haven't received any furniture yet with a fault or breakage and that will at some point be tested. Small purchases, thus far have been fine. I have a mirror and a coffee table ordered, I need to experience that transaction before I could give you any in depth comments. "Somewhat" to me, indicates a level of "yes, they were okay", "very satisfied" means to me - no issues everything was close to perfect which is seldom given until one has dealt with a company for a period of time. "

"This was a gift for my daughter- she picked it out and she was totally delighted with the lamp! It looks beautiful and really adds a homey feeling to the room.

"Wonderful products. Fast delivery."

"Great Shopping experience! No hassle at all!

"Great products and very fast delivery!"

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.