Stores > All Modern

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review All Modern by clicking a star below.

2017-03-20

Very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

"So far very happy ! My important rating and comments will come once I order and receive some furniture items that I am planning to purchase."

This review was modified by Tameltemia on March 22 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-03-20

Great service!

"Prompt delivery! Still renovating so I am waiting to assemble them but can't wait!"

This review was modified by leighnavy on March 22 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-19

Great Prices, Fast Shipping!

"I ordered an area rug from All Modern. I was very pleased by the value and quality of the rug for the low price; area rugs are sooo expensive, and AM had some of the best prices on the Internet for what I wanted. The rug was shipped to me within a week of my order, which I was very impressed by. I will definitely look to AllModern for future home purchases. They have some great deals and a fantastic selection!"

This review was modified by amynaas on March 21 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-19

Mandrake

"Items were packaged very well even though the package service damaged it. The quality is great and I'm sure we will love the light once installed. I have placed another order since and the shipping time is fantastic. I did have to return the second ship as I ordered the wrong color, but the return ship costs are quite a bit less than other companies. Will continue to use this seller."

This review was modified by lacoura on March 21 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-17

Beautiful and arrived early

"I love the blue storage bench. It looks great in my room and has plenty of room to hold blankets and throws. It came three days early which was also an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The legs went on easily and seems sturdy. "

This review was modified by T_nolan on March 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-03-17

Searched forever and found a gem!

"All Modern is my new "GO TO" anytime I need anything for my home. I searched and searched for new fixtures and found nothing until I discovered All Modern ... what a fabulous company to do business with; customer service is a 10 out of 10. Selection is amazing. Prices are very reasonable and quality is top notch. All Modern is exceptional!"

This review was modified by gapabeck on March 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-03-16

"Great lamp, delivery was right on time, love it above my kitchen table. Wish directions were a little better and bigger, but end of day was exactly what I was looking for!"

This review was modified by sandyGorka on March 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

great stuff!!!

"great service and love the wall planters"

This review was modified by francisdelemoslopez on March 15 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-13

Taking a chance paid off.

"I ordered this lamp for our dining room with some trepidation about the quality since it was so much cheaper than similar ones I had seen in a couple of Scandinavian specialty stores. I was thrilled when it arrived (several days earlier than promised) and turned out to be every bit as nice as the ones which were three times the price. Haven't had time to hang it yet, but it arrived very well packed and in perfect condition so I can't imagine that I will be anything but happy with it. I had trouble at check out getting the promised 10% discount for first time buyers, but a call to a friendly company representative took care of it."

This review was modified by pat_ehlert on March 15 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-03-13

A beautiful piece of furniture

"Overall it seems it's a nice product for such a good price. The item comes in two boxes that might arrive on different days but once you have it it's easy to put it together. All pieces came marked and all screws will b used. My only complaint is that I wish the drawers handlers were able to be attached thighter so the drawers feels stronger. I I hope they can fix that somehow! But overall is a beautiful piece and will give a nice mid-century touch to your bedroom."

This review was modified by rickard30 on March 15 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-12

ASK ME LATER

"Hi I HAVEN"T RECEIVED ANYTHING YET BUT BUYING ONLINE WAS EASY & GREAT"

This review was modified by rjlodge on March 14 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-03-10

Just what I wanted

"One day early on delivery. Well described , for an old guy assembly went pretty well. Maybe an hour."

This review was modified by azdolls1 on March 14 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-03-10

A great value go-to resource for my design projects.

"All Modern consistently offers a wide variety of quality for the price products that fit in to my clients' design budgets. Product is always safely shipped and delivered quickly. This, plus great customer service makes All Modern a top of the list resource."

This review was modified by rob-92865 on March 14 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-03-09

"Only one thing!!! The carpet have a strange smell????"

This review was modified by pmaynard-23977 on March 14 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-03-09

" All Modern is SO easy to use and great interface. Thank you!"

This review was modified by louise_brock on March 14 2017 12:00:11 AM

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.