All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"Delivery was quick and very satisfied with product"

"I searched the internet for weeks to find a cocktail table that would fit my needs and taste....All Modern delivered the perfect one. The price was lower than the other sites for the exact same table. I will order from them again. This is now my best kept secret. "

"All of my orders have been great. Love the free shipping and the modern look. "

"WEB SITE IS WELL ORGANIZED & EASY TO NAVIGATE"

"Excellent service. I am very satisfied."

"happy with the delivery, but when we opened he headboard box there is a large crease down the center of the headboard. There are two Styrofoam pieces protecting the front of the headboard. The Styrofoam was overlapped and indented the headboard. If the headboard pops back to the original shape all is fine. If the headboard remains creased I need to return for a replacement. I have pictures if you want me to send.

"Searching long time for home- office storage solution, and found perfect solution at All Modern. Cabinet arrived promptly, excellent condition, well wrapped and very nice components. Will put it together this weekend, and pleased at the finish of all the pieces and clarity of instructions!
Design on their website is very appealing to me, and I will not hesitate to make future purchases from them.

"Order came on time and delivered outside my doorsteps, awesome and product was just as it looked online"

"I would definitely shop with All Modern again. I liked their prices, selection, and fast delivery."

"The product was exactly as described. I received it a few days after ordering. It was a great experience."

"Things were good. I called to ask how sturdy this piece was, and the agent took the time to check the information she had. The info wasn't as complete as I had hoped, but it was ok. Everything was delivered in a timely fashion and the loveseat is quite sturdy and comfortable."

"Always love the experience we have from AllModern from our many purchases. They've gone above and beyond for us to even find parts of furniture WE'VE lost.

Keep up the good work.

"love giving all modern my buisiness "

"Items were packed with care and arrived quickly. Very satisfied with the experience."

"This is the first time I have ordered from your type of store
on line. The experience and transaction was smooth and very simple and reassuring.
I felt safe ordering from you---guess it was because you are
connected with Google! I never felt safe giving out my credit
card numbers, etc.
My order came so quickly and the quality of my comforter is so
beautiful, light weight and so handsome!! I did tell my friend
how happy I am and she did ask for all the information about
your company---you will have another new customer soon!!
Thank you for carrying many interesting and quality modern
items---I love everything with clean lines and modern!!
Sincerely, Margaret Abe.

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.