Stores > All Modern

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review All Modern by clicking a star below.
2017-05-30

BAD SERVICE

"Order and paid for a desk on April 28 they said i have it by May 15 today is May 30 still dont have it i call every day and hear a STORY"

2017-03-28

AllModern.Com - Great Furniture

"Just ordered a glass & metal coffee table & a modern swivel chair & I love them both. Super high quality, very comfortable, they look fantastic & very affordable. Plus they arrived even sooner then promised in very good packaging so everything arrive in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier."

2017-03-27

Shipping

"I'm upset that the delivery driver left my rug outside in the hallway where anyone could have stolen it. It was supposed to be delivered to my office on the second floor. How lazy can you get. I paid for delivery to my office, not in the hallway!!!!

2017-03-26

Not impressed

"ordered a table now waiting 30 days for delivery. No info that it takes 30 days for a shipment from Canada. would have been nice to know that before hand. I hope it arrives in good condition. Love the pics of the table so willing to wait. Not pleased at all. Sometimes it helps to let buyers know what the deal is."

2017-03-24

Difficult assembly

"It was difficult to screw in the screws provided due to the angle of the chair seat. Unable to line-up the dowels. Otherwise, it's a beautiful chair and love the fabric. "

2017-03-24

Desk is fine.

"This desk was inexpensive so I wasn't expecting an heirloom. It's good and was easy to assemble. BUT Fed-ex was horrible on their delivery. They changed the delivery date 3 times. But I am using it now and all is ok."

Morrocan poufs

"From beginning to end, looking for the poufs, to ordering, being informed by your company re delivery date, delivery of merchandise and loving it. Experience has been great. Will definitely order again and again from your website and company."

Outdoor pillows

"Pillows are awesome! Look like abstract paintings!

lost on delivery

"on March 6, 2017 I ordered a platform bed for my granddaughter; the merchandise was to be delivered at my front door by March 9-10. Albeit, as of today, March 23, I still have not received it. When I tried to contact the agent responsible for the delivery I got an answering machine which give me another phone # to contact; when I called the # I got another answering machine. On March, 22 I contacted All Modern furniture, was told by an agent he was going to investigate the matter and get back to me. On March 23, I contacted All Modern furniture again, this time I was told that the there was a mix-up and I should be getting the bed within the next few days. Meanwhile my granddaughter sleeps on the floor! VERY DISAPPOINTED!"

2017-03-22

Great product ... Fast delivery... Excellent service

"Communication was excellent. Placed order online then called to confirm details. Very prompt service. The Item was shipped quickly and received in perfect condition. A happy customer. Thanks."

2017-03-20

Very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

"So far very happy ! My important rating and comments will come once I order and receive some furniture items that I am planning to purchase."

2017-03-20

Great service!

"Prompt delivery! Still renovating so I am waiting to assemble them but can't wait!"

2017-03-19

Great Prices, Fast Shipping!

"I ordered an area rug from All Modern. I was very pleased by the value and quality of the rug for the low price; area rugs are sooo expensive, and AM had some of the best prices on the Internet for what I wanted. The rug was shipped to me within a week of my order, which I was very impressed by. I will definitely look to AllModern for future home purchases. They have some great deals and a fantastic selection!"

2017-03-19

Mandrake

"Items were packaged very well even though the package service damaged it. The quality is great and I'm sure we will love the light once installed. I have placed another order since and the shipping time is fantastic. I did have to return the second ship as I ordered the wrong color, but the return ship costs are quite a bit less than other companies. Will continue to use this seller."

2017-03-17

Beautiful and arrived early

"I love the blue storage bench. It looks great in my room and has plenty of room to hold blankets and throws. It came three days early which was also an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The legs went on easily and seems sturdy. "

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.