All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Expected deliver date has passed and no deivery"

"I still haven't received my package. Nice to deal with but ups rescheduled my shipment for second time."

"The first email i received said that my order was shipped and would be delivered in feb. 23. Today i received another email sayind that my order has been shipped and it will be delivered on march 3. So im still waitting "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Wayfair-1, All Modern rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. We are happy to help and appreciate your business!”

"Great on-time delivery, well-packaged, good price, free delivery, and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely order from All Modern again. "

"ordered two items, from different vendors. would have made sense to send an email when each is delivered and credit card is charged, while including a reminder about the item/s et to be shipped/delivered. "

"Shipping was very fast. The quality was even better than I anticipated. I would certainly recommend All Modern to anyone looking to acquire a great bargain with awesome quality products."

"Beautiful lamp, just as pictured. Looks great in our living room, planning to get a second one to match."

"great instructions, fast construction"

"All items delivered absolutely loved them! Good quality!"

"I was very satisfied with my.order it came very quickly and it was everything I expected it to be I would definitely order from them again"

"I have a space constraint at this time so I haven't opened the box yet. However, the shipping went even more quickly than expected."

"Easy to assemble. .good quality for the price "

"Item arrived the date promised and looks exactly as the picture posted. I'm so glad I purchased the big size. It's perfect above our brown sofa in the living room. "

"I only received half of the order (3 planters out of 6 ordered). The half I received was speedy, and I was happy about that, but why has the other half not arrived yet?

Also, these planters looked like they had a little bit of white wash sprayed over the wood. The white wash is dripping down on most planters, and the edges were chipped. They weren't the most expensive planters, but they look nothing like what is pictured on your website.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

Wayfair-1, All Modern rep has responded

“Thanks for writing. We are excited to see you received your whole order and hope it’s a big hit! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. We greatly appreciate your business!”

"I love the stacking file. The fact that it is molded into one piece really makes it more functional for me. I had enough of readjusting my stackable files every time they got bumped."

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.