• All Modern All Modern Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"fast delivery, great product, easy setup"

"Excellent customer service!"

"Looks nice easy to assemble. "

"I ordered a bed and it shipped even before it said it would. Shipment was easy to track and the bed was easily assembled and looks great! "

"Great Service. My bed has a frame attached to 3 sides of the bed. Unfortunately, it won't work with my frame. It is a wonderful staircase for my dog. I am going to have to return it and get something different."

"This will make one young man very happy-great chair for his reading nook!"

"We are still awaiting notification of shipping and the arrival 'estimate' was six weeks. This is too slow......."

"Very satisfied! Timely delivery and the painting I ordered is more beautiful in person!"

"The packages arrived just as planned and the bed is sturdy. Good value for the price."

"WONDERFUL rug, shipped fast, delivered right to the door, we are SO happy!"

"Representative was extremely helpful, informative, and pleasant. Great customer service!"

"The item was well priced...safely packed and shipped and arrived in a timely fashion! I couldn't be happier with my selection and your handling of the purchase! THANK YOU! "

"Quick delivery and I love my bistro set"

"I needed a kitchen scale, so I chose one I thought would meet my needs. It is lightweight, takes up little space and provides accurate measurements. "

"My wife and I were both very pleased with the quality and feel of both sets of bed sheets. They were smooth and soft, and the oversized fitted sheets were a real plus on our deep mattress. They arrived much sooner than promised and in excellant condition."

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.