All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"Merchandise was received quickly. T.V. stand took some time to put together, however all over quality of piece is nice. One of the connecting bolts broke off so we had to purchase another at Home Depot. One of the drawers is difficult to open, but that's where we will store t.v. cords."

"Shipping to Canada a bit long but was worth the wait."

"Came quicker than expected!"

"perhaps read directions incorrectly but disappointed in time takes to deliver product"

"Customer service is excellent. Shipping is fast. Product selection is great. Most of all, they seem to be running sales all the time. "

"Very happy with All Modern lighting. I live in a small town with very limited selection when it comes to building material, especially lighting. All modern had a great selection and the shipping was very good."

"Everything arrived in good condition. Packed really well"

"The item I ordered arrived early, well packed and in perfect condition. It was a keeper. I did note that All Modern does not include a return address label like other sellers. This would have been a negative for me had I needed to return the item."

"Product was very good, and arrived very, very fast."

"I ordered 2 of these rugs and they came the day I expected. The colors are more subdued than that on the the website. They are beige, navy, light blue, rust orange, and dark mustard. I am excited to have this rug as the jumping off point of my room! Yay."

"This is a nice sturdy table that is easy to assemble. The quality is what I would expect from Walmart at $59.95 though. It is very overpriced. The pain is very thin and bottom edges not painted at all. All pressed board."

"I was very happy with the dining room furniture I purchased, very modern, classy and well made.
One remark, the website needs some improvement. Sometimes doesn't show the right colors, or the full set on the same page.
Customer service very helpful with the purchase and took notes of my suggestions about the web site.

"Checkout and service was hassle-free. They took care to adequately package the furniture to ensure it arrived in good shape, which is not always the case for other online furniture sites. "

"Exactly what I expected, beautiful, & arrived earlier thenETA."

"by mistake a did click very satisfied. It is the opposite worst of the worst to buy furniture. Furniture is the most expensive garbage. Before I placed my order different workers gave me different information. I think nobody in that place knows anything about the items the sell. I am extremely disappointed."

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.