• All Modern All Modern Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"It was great! The delivery guy was very cooperative and put it (the pkg) just where I wanted it. There was no damage. It was packed well. It arrived on time. Could not ask for more! Thank you!!

"The product is exactly as described, & functions well. Service, not so much.
Rec'd notice & tracking #, both of which identified FedEx as shipper. Could get no info from them.
Bookcases were delivered by UPS on 6/28. One box was Rec'd in poor condition; the other, with minor dmg. Items inside were undamaged.
Directions could have been clearer!

"My order of 2 chairs came in 2 days! Could hardly believe it! They are perfect for our space and love the smooth swivel. Thanks All Modern. "

"We had a terrible experience using this site and we never were able to contact the support for replacement. The product's quality was so bad that we wanted a replacement and never were able to contact the support. We tried to chat but it said an hour wait, We were waiting and finally ended up in a session timeout. such a waste of time and money."

"Item arrived on time and in good condition.
I'm very pleased with my new outdoor carpet.

"I have ordered a lot of items from you in the past 3 months. I got all of my items when estimated and they were packed well according to the package, no fear of ordering anything from them, you will be very pleased when I did have a problem you had it rectified in no timer. love your comoany. for that

Sincerely

Candy Magness

"The order said it would arrive June 29th...and then said it would arrive July 3...I am still waiting. So I cannot say how the items are...but your time line was not very good about delivery. On line service was fine. I would love to know how my comforter looks!"

"The ordering process was easy, confirmation was prompt, and delivery on the day promised. I love my new bar stools.
I will not hesitate to order again from AllModern.

"We love our new coffee table. I has corners below the top that we can put things and it's really great. Thank you All Modern! "

"Delivered on the date stated and was assembled with ease. Looks great and looking forward to many afternoons reading in my hammock! Thanks for a great product!"

"By the picture online it looked like a oil painting. To my dissatisfaction it was a print. Also not happy with being charged to return something that was described so totally wrong online"

"I'm still waiting for an item that I ordered. I didn't realize that the items would be shipped separately. So, until I get my other item, it's hard for me to give a good or satisfied rating."

"I was very satisfied with the website, delivery time frame with free delivery and the quality of product."

"Was very satisfied with my pinwheel, Placed it in my flower pot --looks really nice,"

"First learned about All Modern about a year ago and have been ordering from them ever since. A great source of unusual and modern items. I buy items primarily to give as gifts or to donate as items for benefit Silent Auctions, there these items always bring in a good price!"

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.