Store Information Store Info
All Modern Coupons
  • Rating 8.60/10 276 reviews

All Modern is a merchant member
    All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • All Modern contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Great service; fabulous corner t.v. stand - love it! My only criticism would be the type of foam you used in your packaging. It broke off into tiny pieces that stuck to everything, everywhere. Hard to clean up afterward."

"Have not received the product yet.

So far so good.

"I was very satisfied with the service I received- will use this site again."

"I love the chairs and they were delivered quickly and with out any damage by the carrier. Thank you!"

"I ORDERED 2 OF THE SAME ITEM
THEY SHIPPED THEM SEPERATELY 2 DAYS APART?

"The toy box is beautiful and I am very pleased with the quality. The only problem was that it took 3 weeks to arrive."

"Carpet on cat furniture is not as high a quality as other pieces we've bought and they claim to ship the color we bought w/in 48 hours which didn't happen but 72 hours - not a big issue but they shouldn't state something they don't live up to."

"Really, this should be a 4.5 star rating. I marked it down from 5 to 4 because the box came in pretty banged up; one of the small parts inside was broken resulting from this, I believe (though didn't end up impacting the piece at all, fortunately).

Otherwise, the order process was quick and easy, delivery was on schedule, and the piece of furniture was as advertised. I'll definitely use All Modern again!

"I received a very nice quality product exactly when they said it would deliver."

"very quick delivery! high quality stools for sure plus easy assembly!"

"I receive the product quick,the price was reasonable ,so far i have not had to return a product."

"Great desk and quick delivery...Thanks, Sharon"

"I am dissatisfied because my order was to be shipped on March 24th and you are waiting until the day before it was suppose to be delivered and tell me there is a delay until may8,this toy box was for my great grand daughters first birthday on April 8. I cannot get the item from another vendor in the color needed do I will have to wait. I feel if you tried hard enough you could find this toy box as I ordered somewhere and get it shipped to arrive by April 8."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-28-2014

Wayfair-1, All Modern rep has responded

“We are very sorry for our error and any inconvenience that may have caused. We strive to have the most updated stock information available on our site and truly regret when these rare errors occur. Please feel free to reply to this message with your order information and we’d be happy to look into this issue.”

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I bought a product that was adverstised as being a lot of 3, but received just one of the items, at a price point for the lot of 3. I called and offered them an opportunity to correct the problem by sending me the other two items, but they refused. Wrong answer! They lost a potential customer here -- never again will I shop at allmodern.com!"

"Appreciated the quick delivery and it was in great shape upon receiving it via UPS. Thanks??"