All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I have not recieved my purchase nor have I been contacted about delivery. I am LESS satisfied Already having recieved this idiotic email making me run home thinking I had missed the delivery. "

"Sorry but with an extra shipping cost of 350 us$ I cancelled my order."

"The quality of my purchase was excellent and the delivery was right on time as promised!"

"All pieces were exactly as advertised and were packed well,arrived in a timely manner. Will shop this site again"

"It was not made clear when we orderd that one of the rugs was back orderd the one we got we love

"Good price; timely delivery. I would order again."

"Ordering process clear and simple and my product was delivered days before expected which was great because I was going out of town and worried it would come when I wasn't home. Great job! "

"Great retailer! I will be back!"

"The stool is not as described and pictured because the color does not resemble the one displayed."

"Extremely professional AND pleasant...........each and eery time i dealt with All Modern."

"The item is exactly as it looks and came in a very short amount of time. I had emailed AllModern regarding a technical question about the item and they responded extremely quickly. Overall a very pleasant and good experience."

"The rugs seem to be good quality. Looks great in my home!"

"Reasonable price, free shipping, fast delivery"

"Both bed frames I ordered were cracked. The packaging was intact meaning that the company produces and sells inferior goods. In addition, I have not yet received all of the items I ordered!"

"Extremely fast delivery! I will order from All Modern again."

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.