All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Stay away at all costs! Shipped part of an order. Insisted that it was FedEx's fault. FedEx said, and I quote, "Bull___" Hold music for customer service says "All of our representatives are busy, but the good news is that your hold time is less than a minute." Hold time: 13 minutes 45 seconds. Everything is a lie. The part of the order I did receive was the wrong color. The replacement product did not ship on time. How about this? If you are tempted to order, step into a dark room, and set your money on fire. The light you will get from doing this is more than you will ever receive from allmodern.com. Steve Conine and Niraj Shah should be ashamed of themselves. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

Wayfair-1, All Modern rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback and can't apologize enough for the experience you've had on your order. A member of our team has reached out to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!”

"The pillow fabric was high quality & good color"

"Table Arrived Quickly, Thanks.... Very Pleased with purchase."

"product i ordered has not been delivered yet. i'm concerned i may not receive my purchase."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

Wayfair-1, All Modern rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay you may be experiencing on your order! Please respond to this with your order information and a member of our team would be glad to assist you.”

"I was satisfied w/ order; it was delivered fast and I am very pleased with my purchase."

"AllModern is awesome! Was on a notify me list for a crib. While waiting, AllModern sends me 10% coupon for waiting!! And I went straight to buy almost $500 worth of items from them.
Awesome experience!

"Website easy to navigate....found what I was looking for!"

"I shop there all the time and have never been disappointed. They have great customer service!"

"The soap dispenser looked as advertised. Very simple to fill. I and my daughter are pleased."

"I've ordered from this website a few times now, and 3 out of the 4 times resulted in the item being on backorder. I wasn't notified until the order had been placed for a few days. I typically work on a very strict time schedule, and things like this make me want to use this resource less."

"i received exactly what picture looked like and exactly when promised "

"I ordered a chair and a headboard from all modern! Great prices. The shipping is fast too! I'm so excited for my headboard to come in! Can't wait to shop here again. "

"The light is beautiful, hoping to find more interesting things!"

"I love my new olive green chevron throw pillows. They are exactly like the picture represented and they were reasonably priced on a wonderful sale! "

"Love this site - I can find things on it I can't find anywhere else."

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.