Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

Great value

"Easy to assemble. Fast delivery. Thanks"

2016-07-25

Great selection. Great service.

"A great selection of modern furniture, an easy site to navigate and fast delivery. On the rare occasions that I have been disappointed with the product, the resolution by All Modern has been swift and very satisfactory. Very happy overall."

Plumbing order left me High and Dry

"Ordered a hard to find discontinued item from All Modern. Order was approved only to be cancelled for lack of availability. I later ordered same item from Build.com. Seems like a great company, but were not able to deliver on items they have for sale on-line."

2016-07-24

Focus on Entryway

"I ordered a Console Table to highlight the entryway. It arrived as stated. The pieces were in good (not great) condition. Although I have put together furniture by myself in the past, I was having difficulty understanding some as the pictures do not match instructions. After figuring out instructions, it became evident that it will take two people to put it together correctly. I'll have to wait for help. "

2016-07-24

Excellent

"The items I ordered are excellent. "

2016-07-23

Wonderful

"Merchandise awesome. Can't wait to get all of my order"

2016-07-23

Love at first sight

"Handsome, well built Humidor/Refrigerator arrived on a Friday afternoon and was set up. Saturday morning, it was ready to accept my valuable, extensive inventory of cigars. This machine is really awesome. Ernie D."

So Far, So Great!

"My table has yet to arrive, but if the merchandise is anywhere near as superb as their service so far, it will be great. An example: I was given an additional 10% ($84) off my purchase price,one week after I had ordered my table, when I submitted a coupon that did not have their name on it, but had the name of one of their suppliers, simply because it was sold by that store at the same price as AllModern. All of our correspondence has been answered quickly, politely and professionally. So as I previously said: "So far, so Great.""

2016-07-22

"Easy shopping, fast delivery and quality product. I am happy with the purchase."

ON TOP

"I DID RECEIVED MY ORDER AS SCHEDULE. I BELIEVE A PART WAS MISSING THAT GOES TO THE LAMP SHADE. AND I HAD TO GO OUT TO THE STORE TO FINE THAT PART. OTHER THAN THAT I WAS SATISFIED. "

2016-07-22

"I have ordered from places in the States before, and this time the delivery seems unusually long in receiving my product."

2016-07-21

Good customer service

"Only half of our order was delivered initially but, when we notified them, customer service was very responsive and shipped the remainder of our items right away."

2016-07-20

"Purchases and returns are done with ease....great customer service."

2016-07-19

I will NEVER shop with All Modern again

"So, On July 2nd I order a sectional. Money was taken from my account almost immediately. Email from the company says it takes time to setup freight etc and expected ship date is 7/18. I am ok with that, my wife really wants this sectional and we can wait. On the day it is to be delivered, we get an email that it is very popular and not in stock. Shipment has been delayed until 8/26. WHAT???? It was in stock when I ordered it and money was exchanged. The I wait 17 days to find out it is delayed another month and a half. This is purely unacceptable. I will never shop with this company again."

2016-07-18

A new life for my ceiling fan

"I have an older ceiling fan with hard to find 'Tiffany' tulip shades, with one broken. The silvered glass tulip shades have saved me from having to replace the whole fan. My only quibble is that the shades were shipped as 6 different boxes with 6 tracking numbers. "

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.