Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

Loves Modern

"I have a very modern home and I always find that "something special" item at All Modern to add just that special touch to my decor. Love All Modern!"

2016-12-05

The best customer service EVER!!!

"I love ALL MODERN for many reasons!! Not only great quality of merchandise but the most helpful team of customer service folks I've ever worked with..... I will always shop and trust this online shopping team! Ryan Downe is the best!! Kim from Portland, Oregon"

I'll be "Chrome-LESS" for Christmas

"Coffee table ordered had chrome/silver plating that flaked off on parts. Called customer service and told I would receive replacements. Was happy with the customer service. Then received email next day stating table no longer being made but I'd receive another one at the end of February. Confused & not wanting to wait 3 months called customer service to cancel order for refund to use for purchase of another coffee table. Now told a new coffee table was already shipped and no refund possible. Did receive new table but same problem. Besides being disappointed by the quality I'm also confused as to why something not being made any longer would ship in 3 months and then how it suddenly became available and had shipped so I couldn't have requested refund. "

2016-12-04

"i injoyed shoping at all modern i started with one rug and went on to perchance a second rug and two pictures also a console table. They have such good deals i will have to stop looking at their site to keep from buying anything else."

2016-12-04

Pleased so far

"Arrived early, bed is beautiful, went to together easily-so very pleased."

2016-12-03

No muss, no fuss

"All ordering efficient, products terrific, and delivered on time or before. Solid, good experience "

2016-12-03

Excellent product with excellent customer service

"I purchased an area rug which went on sale a few days later when it was in transit. I called Customer Service and they adjusted the price. Needless to say I'm very happy with both my rug and the fact I got it at the better price. I'll be buying more stuff online. "

jurageorge

"Ordered 100% New Zealand wool rug, received 50% wool 50% viscose.Decided to keep it for 107$ discount. Now waiting for money. "

2016-12-02

"Love the product BUT table top was damaged! Customer service quite pleasant & referred me to my ordering company who were more then helpful ! Will comment further when we put the table together "

Quickly

"Ordered a bed frame and couldn't be happier, exactly what I wanted and delivered on time. "

2016-12-02

"Very unhappy because we bought one clock and the next week I tried to buy another only to find the price had tripled. "

2016-12-01

Well after 4 months I finally opened the box....

"I ordered a Select Upholstered Platform Bed by OrthoTherapy for my Grandson's room in August. I just finished redecorating the room and opened the package and within 2 1/2 hours had put it all together with no problems whatsoever. (keep in mind I am a Grandma). Very nice bed. I love the look and can't wait to see if he finds it comfortable. "

This review was modified by nikimunsell on December 01 2016 08:55:03 PM

2016-12-01

I'll Be Back

"Love the website and quick shipping"

2016-11-30

Love All Modern!

"I've placed several orders and so far have been very pleased, not only with the quality but with the great prices too!"

2016-11-29

"The product and the packaging was excellent and way beyond expectation. I am very pleased with the transaction!"

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.