All ModernCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I didn't like that I wasn't given the tracking number provided by the carrier for the order, and instead had to use All+Modern's internal system."

"Wow! Love the product, and the delivery time was exceptionally prompt. Thanks1"

"Came quicker than I expected, reviews on website were accurate."

"Product was exactly as described and pictured. Received excellent price due to discount on returned item and condition was perfect. Will order from All Modern again and definitely look at "return" items. "

"The orb light fixture is beautiful and does not disappoint! The size is perfect for our living room (vaulted ceiling 24 ft). Love it! I had a designer come for a consult and she immediately asked where I purchased the light. "

"I have purchased several items from All Modern and they have all arrived in good condition and of nice quality. The most recent item that I ordered was broken during shipment. It took a couple of minutes to get a new item shipped out to replace the broken one and at no charge to me. "

"Great first experience with customer service.
Products came on time and well packaged. Slim waste cans are perfect for the spots.
Would shop again.

"Great customer service for trade accounts. Easy to navigate web site. Very competitive pricing!"

"All items have arrived, not damaged. Look fine. Company customer service was a great help with my questions. I plan to order from AllModern again."

"it is beautiful chaise lounge and comfortable. Easy to screw in legs. delivery guy was wonderful, helpful! you are great!"

"There was just a screw for the knob missing, but other than that everything was great, would totally recommend this product !!"

"My first BUT not my last experience with All Modern!"

"The deliver was quick we was suppose to receive it tomorrow but it came today thank u very much my son loves it "

"I had to contact a Wayfair rep to make sure UPS had the revised delivery address correct and I was VERY happy with the customer service I received. I left a voicemail initially and the rep called me back. He stayed at work longer than planned because he was about to leave when we finally connected at the end of the day. He made sure to resolve my problem before he left and was extremely friendly and willing to help. Awesome customer service, Wayfair!!! 5 stars!"

"Ordered Estate leather sofa & loveseat. Delivery time between 3:30 & 7:30. Arrived @ 8:15. Opened the packaging which one was torn at top. The loveseat has 2 scratches on top. The left arm side of couch is broke and has a curve. It also has a hole in the leather on back corner. Guess they were tossed around like Samsonite luggage. Maybe these warehouse people need supervision. Now I have to deal with a big window of time for someone to pick the furniture up. Not happy."

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.