Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-02-03

Quality products at a fair price!

"Your website gave me enough choices to satisfy my artist eye. I am very happy with every purchase I made for my new apartment . Thanks for a great experience?"

This review was modified by Lzarnett on February 03 2016 12:16:46 PM

2016-02-02

Unique Industrial Bistro Table

"This was my first experience with All Modern...it won't be my last. Their pricing is extremely competitive and the ordering process was simple. The table came exactly when promised. The quality is impressive and the table looks great!! Thanks!"

2016-02-01

Bait and switch

"Price on the website can change without warning when you go to checkout. If you call, a salesperson will give a bogus response and not honor the price, indicating that the sale must have ended. They are more interested in making the sale than serving the customer. "

This review was modified by PtChristian1 on February 01 2016 12:25:54 PM

2016-01-31

"The product was offered at a great price. My order arrived very quickly. Thanks!"

2016-01-31

Both lamps are extremely crooked

"The lamps I bought are so crooked and it's not just a matter of adjusting the shade because we have tried. It comes done to the holes are drilled crooked or something. We are afraid to completely dismantle to hurt our return. I bought these two lamps to match one I already gave and the two new ones are embarrassing sitting out right now. It's so frustrating. "

2016-01-29

Never again. Order and wait, and wait, and wait, and still waiting.

"I ordered an expensive desk which was estimated to take 8-9 weeks for delivery. The sales representative assured me that it was a "pessimistic" estimate and that I could realistically expect the items to arrive sooner. That was 11 weeks ago. They are now telling me it will be another 5 weeks. I'm on the verge of canceling the order. On a side note, since they got a hold of my email address they've been spamming me quite heavily too, which I guess is a minor nuisance compared to the overall misrepresentations made.

The only good thing about the experience is that they do answer the phone and listen to my grievance and politely explain there's not a single thing they can do to make this right.

2016-01-29

Granddaughter VERY happy!!

"I looked everywhere for a marshmallow couch for our granddaughter. Everyone we seen had some sort of cartoon character on it. Not saying she doesn't love them, but I knew her preferences would change many times in the next few years. I found this site with the most beautiful one yet!! It's a candy pink & white chevron. The material is so silky soft, not the microfiber roughness of regular ones. Of course the cover can be removed for washing. And also have to tell about the quality of the foam body. It is so sturdy & made well, much better than the Dora one I got for my goddaughter. "

2016-01-28

"I'm still waiting on my item to arrive. It's been 2 weeks and it still isn't here."

2016-01-27

Great customer service re: shipping issues!

"I had shipping issue with this purchase. The deliver was damaged in transit - even though the box had no external damage indication of the well packaged object. I used the website to indicate damage, when contacted by email I was able to submit pictures. No questions asked - they immediately sent me a replacement product.
Glad to see the service representative was able to address the situation so quickly. My interactions with the service representative was the best experience I have ever had over the telephone! Will not hesitate to order from All Modern in the future!

This review was modified by dsalonen on January 27 2016 06:47:12 PM

2016-01-26

Almost good...

"I ordered a table and some chairs from them.
The box for the table came all torn up. Fortunately the table came without a scratch.
The chairs didn't had that luck...
Some of the chairs came with scratches and some bumps.
Also 2 of the chairs where a little shorter than the other ones. No idea why...

2016-01-25

Eye catching style

"All Modern has great selection of quality items and great prices. High end classic modern items. Have bought several different items from All Modern. Highly recommend! "

2016-01-23

Still hasn't shipped

"My item still has not shipped, disappointed in the time it takes to receive a product from this company."

2016-01-23

Great service

"My lamp arrived exactly as promised and it's beautiful!"

2016-01-22

Wow...that was fast!

"Ordered bar stools at a great ...really unbelievable price....got them delivered in a few days. Nicest surprise was....they are actually quality and exactly what I wanted. Reall happy with my purchase. Thank you!"

2016-01-22

Process vs. Product

"As an aggregator and curator of other companies' products, AllModern's shopping and purchasing process was seamless. I was able to find the rug that I ultimately bought there after viewing thousands (no exaggeration) of others on their and other sites. So, props for style selection and ease of use.

As to the rug itself, a less glowing review is called for. It did match very closely the other reviewers' comments, so I wasn't too surprised when it came and you do get what you pay for, so at it's sale price, it wasn't bad and I am satisfied with it. But that's really only because no other rug I looked at even came close to what I wanted in anything even remotely close to the price I paid for it.

What is ironic about all of this is that AllModern positions itself as Mid Century Modern style resource and the kind of rug I wanted was quintessentially "mid mod."

All in all, I would recommend AllModern to others as a go-to for some cool designs actually within reach.

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.