Stores > All Modern

Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-04-08

Terrible Experience

"I ordered a table light (which was in stock), and paid $24 shipping (which made up about 30% of the cost). I was in the unfortunate situation where there were limited companies selling to Canada, and I hadnt had any experience with AllModern, so I thought Id give them a shot.

After about a week of checking my order status, I noticed the shipping status didnt change. I contacted support, who informed me it would be shipped on or before April 5th. My order was placed on March 10... I decided to wait a couple of weeks to see if there was any change.

After waiting a couple of weeks, I once again contacted support to see what the hold up was. I was assured that I would receive the product before April 5th. On April 6th, I contacted support again to see the status. After a short delay, I got a response stating that they had called the warehouse, and it would ship that day, with tracking information to be updated within 24 hours. To make up for all this inconvenience, I was sent a 10% off gift card...that expired 2 months later...and could only be used on select items...great, thanks All Modern.

24 hours later, I checked the status online to get my tracking number. The status changed to "backordered", with an estimated SHIP date of April 30th. This is almost 2 months after I placed my order, with no gaurantees. At this point, I gave up. I had been waiting for over a month, and cancelled. Needless to say I wont be orderign with them again, theyre a joke of a company.

This review was modified by Lurk on April 08 2016 09:43:53 AM

2016-03-31

DISAPPOINTING...

"We are an electrical company in Canada and have had nothing but issues with this company. I ordered 2 pendant lights for a job that we are doing, we thought we were lucky to have gotten them here as the options of suppliers for this specific fixture were very low. A day after my order was placed I recieved an email from them saying that the lights are on back order and will be ready to be shipped out in 6-8 weeks. After checking with the clients to see if they were ok with waiting I proceeded with the order. It was about 6 weeks and I emailed the same person I had previously dealt with just asking for an update, to which I got no response. Another week, another email, with again no response. So I tried to contact someone through the website contact email. Finally got a response saying that my order would be shipped in the next couple of days and that I would be contacted when that happened. Still haven't been contacted. All I am looking for is to be kept in the loop considering I have paid good money and I have customers waiting on these lights. I expected them to have much better customer service. Also if an item is on back order it should say that on the site before you actually buy the items."

This review was modified by meg18 on March 31 2016 09:46:42 AM

2016-03-19

"Thanks good product fair price and fast shipping!!!!will definitely order more stuff!!"

2016-02-12

Products galore

"I appreciate the range and affordability at All Modern. This was my first purchase and I will return."

2016-02-11

Happy buyer!

"This is my third time shopping at All Modern. The delivery is always on time, the products are packed neatly and in good condition. "

2016-02-03

Quality products at a fair price!

"Your website gave me enough choices to satisfy my artist eye. I am very happy with every purchase I made for my new apartment . Thanks for a great experience?"

This review was modified by Lzarnett on February 03 2016 12:16:46 PM

2016-02-02

Unique Industrial Bistro Table

"This was my first experience with All Modern...it won't be my last. Their pricing is extremely competitive and the ordering process was simple. The table came exactly when promised. The quality is impressive and the table looks great!! Thanks!"

2016-02-01

Bait and switch

"Price on the website can change without warning when you go to checkout. If you call, a salesperson will give a bogus response and not honor the price, indicating that the sale must have ended. They are more interested in making the sale than serving the customer. "

This review was modified by PtChristian1 on February 01 2016 12:25:54 PM

2016-01-31

"The product was offered at a great price. My order arrived very quickly. Thanks!"

2016-01-31

Both lamps are extremely crooked

"The lamps I bought are so crooked and it's not just a matter of adjusting the shade because we have tried. It comes done to the holes are drilled crooked or something. We are afraid to completely dismantle to hurt our return. I bought these two lamps to match one I already gave and the two new ones are embarrassing sitting out right now. It's so frustrating. "

2016-01-29

Never again. Order and wait, and wait, and wait, and still waiting.

"I ordered an expensive desk which was estimated to take 8-9 weeks for delivery. The sales representative assured me that it was a "pessimistic" estimate and that I could realistically expect the items to arrive sooner. That was 11 weeks ago. They are now telling me it will be another 5 weeks. I'm on the verge of canceling the order. On a side note, since they got a hold of my email address they've been spamming me quite heavily too, which I guess is a minor nuisance compared to the overall misrepresentations made.

The only good thing about the experience is that they do answer the phone and listen to my grievance and politely explain there's not a single thing they can do to make this right.

2016-01-29

Granddaughter VERY happy!!

"I looked everywhere for a marshmallow couch for our granddaughter. Everyone we seen had some sort of cartoon character on it. Not saying she doesn't love them, but I knew her preferences would change many times in the next few years. I found this site with the most beautiful one yet!! It's a candy pink & white chevron. The material is so silky soft, not the microfiber roughness of regular ones. Of course the cover can be removed for washing. And also have to tell about the quality of the foam body. It is so sturdy & made well, much better than the Dora one I got for my goddaughter. "

2016-01-28

"I'm still waiting on my item to arrive. It's been 2 weeks and it still isn't here."

2016-01-27

Great customer service re: shipping issues!

"I had shipping issue with this purchase. The deliver was damaged in transit - even though the box had no external damage indication of the well packaged object. I used the website to indicate damage, when contacted by email I was able to submit pictures. No questions asked - they immediately sent me a replacement product.
Glad to see the service representative was able to address the situation so quickly. My interactions with the service representative was the best experience I have ever had over the telephone! Will not hesitate to order from All Modern in the future!

This review was modified by dsalonen on January 27 2016 06:47:12 PM

2016-01-26

Almost good...

"I ordered a table and some chairs from them.
The box for the table came all torn up. Fortunately the table came without a scratch.
The chairs didn't had that luck...
Some of the chairs came with scratches and some bumps.
Also 2 of the chairs where a little shorter than the other ones. No idea why...

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.