Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-05-23

"Great product. Solid and easy to put together."

2016-05-22

Not yet delivered

"Original order indicated that it would arrive today but in checking the status it will take tow more days. Not sure yet about the product since I haven't seen it yet. Mildly disappointed."

2016-05-22

Perfect Quilt for summer!

"Love my new quilt set!!! Just what I expected. Nice quality for the price and adds a nice brightness to my guest room. "

2016-05-20

Better late than never? Um noooo...

"I ordered a medicine cabinet, which was supposed to arrive today. Instead, I received an email yesterday saying due to an "unexpected delay," the cabinet was not shipping until today. Needless to say, I am unhappy because I had arranged for my contractor to do some work today (including installing the medicine cabinet) based on this schedule.

As for the quality, I guess I'll have to wait until it finally gets here.

Easy, breezy, beautiful!!

"Great price. On time delivery.

Package arrived as promised.
Third time ordering with All Modern, and I'd do it again!

Seaside chick

"Love this company...great selection, and ease of ordering. What more could a chick want?"

2016-05-19

fast delivery and great lroxucg

"very happy with the chair i bought. works great"

Sassy63

"2 sleeper sofas arrived in excellent condition. Quality of products superb! "

Pleasantly surprised...

"I recently purchased a Tracy platform bed through AllModern. It took awhile to get it, and when it arrived, I was very excited. Sadly, however, the bed came without the headboard, instead a duplicate of the platform. I contacted Reynolds at Customer Service, straight away and he could not have been more accommodating. He felt terrible, did everything humanly possible to correct the problem. Rather then have the duplicate bed repackaged, reshipped, he allowed me to donate the extra one. He located the headboard, and it arrived quickly. Although...when we tried to assemble everything, none of the holes were correctly drilled and it did not go together properly. I contacted Reynolds and the company again, and they've allowed me to donate the bed, once again and have completely credited my credit card. WOW...!!! Integrity and standing by your product...! So rare, but so special and I will HAPPILY to shop with this company and their affiliates and encourage ANYONE to do the same. Gives me renewed faith and THANK YOU Reynolds..!! BTW, I'm a designer and have a design company so this experience is worth sharing."

Like this seller.

"Great price, easy to use."

2016-05-18

awesome

"Fast efficient great products great prices"

2016-05-17

Perfect In Every Way

"Great product. Very fast shipping. Exactly as advertised. Love my chairs!!"

2016-05-16

"LOVE the Circular Rug I chose..All the colors I needed to add POP to my new Floor.."

2016-04-08

Terrible Experience

"I ordered a table light (which was in stock), and paid $24 shipping (which made up about 30% of the cost). I was in the unfortunate situation where there were limited companies selling to Canada, and I hadnt had any experience with AllModern, so I thought Id give them a shot.

After about a week of checking my order status, I noticed the shipping status didnt change. I contacted support, who informed me it would be shipped on or before April 5th. My order was placed on March 10... I decided to wait a couple of weeks to see if there was any change.

After waiting a couple of weeks, I once again contacted support to see what the hold up was. I was assured that I would receive the product before April 5th. On April 6th, I contacted support again to see the status. After a short delay, I got a response stating that they had called the warehouse, and it would ship that day, with tracking information to be updated within 24 hours. To make up for all this inconvenience, I was sent a 10% off gift card...that expired 2 months later...and could only be used on select items...great, thanks All Modern.

24 hours later, I checked the status online to get my tracking number. The status changed to "backordered", with an estimated SHIP date of April 30th. This is almost 2 months after I placed my order, with no gaurantees. At this point, I gave up. I had been waiting for over a month, and cancelled. Needless to say I wont be orderign with them again, theyre a joke of a company.

This review was modified by Lurk on April 08 2016 09:43:53 AM

2016-03-31

DISAPPOINTING...

"We are an electrical company in Canada and have had nothing but issues with this company. I ordered 2 pendant lights for a job that we are doing, we thought we were lucky to have gotten them here as the options of suppliers for this specific fixture were very low. A day after my order was placed I recieved an email from them saying that the lights are on back order and will be ready to be shipped out in 6-8 weeks. After checking with the clients to see if they were ok with waiting I proceeded with the order. It was about 6 weeks and I emailed the same person I had previously dealt with just asking for an update, to which I got no response. Another week, another email, with again no response. So I tried to contact someone through the website contact email. Finally got a response saying that my order would be shipped in the next couple of days and that I would be contacted when that happened. Still haven't been contacted. All I am looking for is to be kept in the loop considering I have paid good money and I have customers waiting on these lights. I expected them to have much better customer service. Also if an item is on back order it should say that on the site before you actually buy the items."

This review was modified by meg18 on March 31 2016 09:46:42 AM

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.