Stores > All Modern

Customer service: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2017-01-18

Wrong assembly instructions

"My new lamp looks great, except for the wrong Assembly instruction that followed. Just a bit more work for my part."

This review was modified by Echoven on January 20 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-15

"came more than a week early and in perfect condition. very happy with service."

This review was modified by gogocats on January 17 2017 02:00:01 PM

Ok

"Haven't received it yet. You jumped the gun on this email"

This review was modified by susiq7084 on January 17 2017 12:03:25 AM

Your loss,my gain

"I received a wonderful product at an excellently discounted price, like 80% off the regular price. I love an awesome deal, makes my day! Shipping was super fast too!"

This review was modified by kris_dollar69 on January 17 2017 12:03:22 AM

Fantastic Buy!

"I love my wall art because it's exactly what I was looking for. Right size and look as part of a grouping. It's beautiful and elegant."

This review was modified by thelmawillett on January 17 2017 12:02:49 AM

2017-01-13

giggirl

"Items were shipped on time and arrived quickly. Everything came, in two dates, and all was in tact. Very easy."

This review was modified by Fmskerj on January 17 2017 12:01:44 AM

2017-01-12

Good selection, competitive, easy and prompt

"I found the site easy to navigate, easy to filter options to the products I was looking for. The pricing is competitive and selection quite broad. Ordering was easy, delivery was fast. My only suggestion for the web site is to fix the invoice printing- when I used the print icon on the invoice page, regardless of the printer settings, the invoice was always truncated on the left. The full invoice wouldn't print. I need a hard copy for my records, so I had to use the print page option from my browser to get the full invoice page printed. A minor inconvenience, I'll admit, but an opportunity for improvement."

This review was modified by peter_schultz on January 17 2017 12:00:44 AM

2017-01-11

Great customer service

"I ordered some wine glasses as a Christmas gift. When I received them One iof the glasses was broken at the stem. I was a bit anxious when I called All Modern's customer service as I needed a replacement before Christmas. I have to say that my experience with their customer service was amazingly pleasant. The rep I spoke with actually sounded concerned that a glass had broken! She was efficient and quick but personable as well. I received a replacement in plenty of time for Christmas and my son loved the glasses so much they now have ordered flatware from All Modern to go with it."

This review was modified by mikkibako on January 13 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-11

Great Customer service

"I actually ordered the wrong item. It shipped so quickly that it was impossible to cancel. Called customer service and they were happy to intercept the order and allow me to purchase a different item."

This review was modified by brampriv on January 13 2017 06:00:02 AM

2017-01-09

First Time Customer

"The entire transaction was smooth and easy. Item was well described and of good quality. It was well packaged for safe arrival. Thanks"

2017-01-09

beautiful!

"Just what I thought they would be! Gorgeous wood grain shows through!"

2017-01-08

Exceeded expectations

"The delivery was prompt and packaging was substantial and protective. The chairs are well constucted providing stable and comfortable seating."

2017-01-07

Bedside Rugs Finally

"We are happy to have finally found 2x3 rugs for our bedside that match a colorful duvet we bought recently. Everything else in that size seemed meant for kitchen or bath but these are great by the bed. Color says ivory but it's more beige to me which is fine."

2017-01-06

Very Cute Little Tree

"Love the size of this tree to add to my collection!"

2017-01-06

Easy peasy

"Best online shopping experience ever ! Fast efficient, and so easy ! Thank you "

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.