• All Modern All Modern Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2015-07-27

"The packaging was very efficient and the bookcase I ordered was in perfect condition."

2015-07-27

"I like what I have ordered, but I couldn't have put it together by myself & without power tools. Even with help & power tools, it took a couple of hours."

2015-07-26

"Much to my surprise, it had arrived earlier than anticipated which was truly a blessing for us."

2015-07-26

"Quick delivery and beautiful rug! Thanks!"

2015-07-25

"Great service, just on time!!"

2015-07-25

"Item was just as described tracking information on point wonderful item"

2015-07-25

"Order was filled quickly and now I have a beautiful new piece of furniture in my home."

2015-07-24

"Order was delivered quickly and item
was easy to assemble. One box even contained a free, live gecko, but he probably got into the box while it was on my porch. ????"

2015-07-24

"The delivery date was misleading. It says 2-3 weeks, but then when I clarified, they said 2 - 3 weeks before it ships out, and then delivery time after that. Can't speak to the product yet, still waiting another few weeks for it"

2015-07-24

"Product met expectations and delivery was quick. Couldn't ask for a better experience."

2015-07-24

"The bar stool chairs that I ordered were delivered in a timely matter. I believe that they were delayed by a couple of days but I was in no rush.

The packages were in good shape and the stools were packed appropriately without damage. They were easy to assemble and were as descibed on the paper and in the website.

I am a frequent online shopper and I would certainly purchase with All Modern again."

2015-07-23

"Mdse sent on-time and pristine. Consumer kept informed as to order status."

2015-07-23

"Easy and fast! Just what I was looking for! Thank you, definitely using you again."

2015-07-23

"Excellent produce great price "

2015-07-23

"the assembly instructions are kind of insufficient. We found some comments in the reviews that helped us figure out the assembly."

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.