Stores > All Modern

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-09-20

Excellent source for lighting!!

"We ordered all of our lighting fixtures for our new company on this site. They did not disappoint, everything was beautiful and delivered on time if not earlier than expected."

2016-09-20

"Arrived on time, well packaged. Not opening them until we move, but from the reviews and pictures, we are confident we will love them!"

2016-09-18

Perfection

"I have a tiny doll house master full bathroom 44inches by 103 inches. There is little to no srorage pace. I brought these towel holders to attache to the inside of the bathroom door. Small bathroom means small door, So these 18 inch towel racks gives me just enough space for placement I'm putting 4 on the door and one inside the bathroom.
They look great :-)

2016-09-18

fantastic looking headboard

"Great looking classy but modern headboard, true medium grey color, fabric is a coarse linen-like and the silvery nails add just the right of blink to make it stand out. Well constructed with fine finishing touches. The upholstered legs are a definite plus. The best part or me is that it could stand alone on its own without being attached to a bed frame.
I just love this headboard and would definitely recommend it to a friend. Thank you for a wonderful product.

2016-09-17

As promised, fast

"I love that you can search for furniture by dimensions. I found furniture that fit the spaces in my apartment exactly and looked good. I ordered six pieces and they delivered it all in three days. Everything was packed well and no damage. Assembly is never fun, but all of the pieces were labeled and the instructions were thorough and clear. The furniture looked as pictured although the desk I ordered wasn't manufactured super well, as some of the pieces didn't fit together right and now the door catches on the side and the paint is shaved off the sides of the center tray. But overall a great experience."

Never delivered sink

"Ordered on line. The day after scheduled arrival date, I get a message that the mechandise is out of stock.... Not an efficient way to do business. "

returns - high cost

"if you happen to return an item , you just looked d on the site and it did not look as you thought in reality , you have to pay for the return , ( i guess it's discounted , but i should not be dealing with this at all) i wont be doing bossiness with allModern anymore ., the price is quite high "

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

"Very satisfied with the merchandise I ordered from All Modern - it arrived packaged in great condition (despite that it was delivered by FedEx who notoriously destroy my deliveries). The item was of the quality I expected and I am very happy with it. Would definitely order from AllModern again."

2016-09-14

Disorganized and poor communications

"I am a great fan of internet ordering. This was my first purchase with All Modern and it was a complete failure. The order was placed, accepted and the credit card charged. At some point over the following days, the order was reversed and shipment stopped. No message was sent to my email. When I emailed asking for an explanation, no response was received. That is the first time I've ever given an internet business a one star rating. I am designating them a junk mail company so I don't get any more emails from them, mainly because of my time which they've wasted."

2016-09-14

Strongly recommend!

"I am very pleased with my order from All Modern. My order arrived in a timely manner and looked amazing. I would strongly recommend their site. I will definitely order from them again in the future."

2016-09-13

I need my dresser by the 14th as promised

"I was expecting a Lopiccolo 8 drawer dresser, which I needed urgently by the 14, and when I bought and payed for it that was the date promised, now its on backorder for Oct 07, and on top of all I was told today. I Need the dresser by tomorrow ,urgently as promised"

2016-09-12

Efficient and Helpful Service!

"Great selection of goods, I was able to find exactly what I wanted and at a price that worked for me! I appreciate all the reviews on the website and the diversity of product options."

2016-09-12

Good delivery and service

"All items were delivered to my door by very kind persons. The items arrived on good shape."

2016-09-11

Over-promised. Under-delivered. False advertising with coupon code.

"On 8/30/16 I purchased a set of Egyptian cotton towels with 2-day free delivery that arrived 9 days (7 business days) after I placed my order. A few days later I received an email confirming a delivery date of 9/8/16. I went back to AllModern.com to confirm 2-day delivery AND inventory in which the product was in stock.

Shame on AllModern for offering 2-day delivery and not honoring the offering, and shame on AllModern for offering and false discounts (via RetailMeNot (a reputable company) and two other coupon sites (less reputable).

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, all the way around.

I will NEVER purchase from the company again, and will make certain I can influence others to do the same.

2016-09-09

Shopping at Home....... THE BEST!

"I go out and look at tables, chairs, light fixtures, etc..... then I come home and order everything on www.allmodern.com the assortment is so much better, the website is so easy to navigate, prices are fantastic! LOVE it!"

Share All Modern's store rating

All Modern is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All Modern is a merchant member
All Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.