"I ordered Telus Sectional online after seeing it at friends house from allfurnitureusa.com, delivery to FL took less then a week. Fast service prompt communication, I didn't expect to have it in my house that fast, didn't even had a chance to get rid of my old sofa. Very comfortable, soft, easy to clean. Planning to get matching ottoman. Recommend to anyone, worth every penny I spend."

This review was modified by JoshFL on July 31 2013 07:46:45 AM

"Very good service and next day free shipping. Thank You"

Share All Furniture Usa / clickitnow / allfurniture.ecrater.com (an eCrater store)'s store rating

All Furniture Usa / clickitnow / allfurniture.ecrater.com (an eCrater store) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Furniture Usa / clickitnow / allfurniture.ecrater.com (an eCrater store) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!