Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Place order on 6/22, card was immediately charged, so I was expecting them to ship. Ordered many items from many vendors, as I am in the middle of a restoration project. After 3 weeks, called to check on order. Was told that they had 3 of the 4, one wheel had failed safety inspection and was cracked. I asked them to ship the 3 they had, he asked for another day. A week later, still no response, called again. This time I was told they only had 2. I again said to ship them, credit my account and I would look for 2 more. They agreed. Another week goes by (Now 5 weeks) and my order status still says awaiting fulfillment. Called, got same run around. Cancelled my order. They say it takes 3 to 5 days to get a credit processed. Amazing, thy took the money in 1 day. We process cards every day in our business and credits are the same as charges. When the price is too good to be true, it usually is. Buyer Beware!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by vinman60 on July 28 2014 01:11:33 PM

" There paint does NOT match factory wheel paint it is lighter and several shades off. I ordered a wheel on the suggestion of another wheel business, all factory shipped my BMW wheel, i received it 10 days later and it was too light I immediately called and complained, I was greeted by a woman who told me to mount it and maybe with the tire on it it would darken down it , I called again talked to a Marc Aldana, he claimed no women are allowed to answer the phone, I explained the situation to him and he gave me the run around I called and e-mailed several times after this is now in the coarse of a week, I was lied to told I would be given a full refund it has not happened yet, I asked for the owner his name is Phil S, he never returned my call. I complained to my BMW dealer about this place and they are spreading the word in the greater Los Angeles area as I write this about the unfair treatment and lies, I know my BMW dealer will not use these people anymore either. I will retract this statement If I see a refund on my account. As it stands now nothing has been done. Horrible company to deal with!!!!!! New addition to my review all factory did contact me about my mis colored wheel and after some doing Phill S. did agree to send a RMA and UPS return label so he did step up to the plate on this I have not received a credit yet but I believe he will do it once he sees that the wheel I returned was not damaged of harmed in any way, I now think this business is pretty good at least the products look quality they just have to improve on difficult color matches to OEM, other than that maybe its a good place to buy from. I will up date ASAP."

modified review This review was modified by GRLOSANGELES on June 23 2014 12:00:55 PM

"I had to return a rim because there website had the incorrect rim for my year, make, and model. They told me I had to pay a 15% restocking fee and shipping. To make matters worse they aren't returning the tax I paid when I purchased it. How do you keep the tax and the merchandise?"

modified review This review was modified by wtoddbuckley on June 16 2014 08:56:45 PM

"I placed an order on January 22 at 7:46am. On the afternoon of January 24, I called to check on order. I was told that it takes two business days to process order and I would receive email with the shipping tracking information. I called again on January 27th and was told that the tracking information was being processed as we spoke. On the morning of January 28th I called again and spoke with someone who said his name was Mike. Mike gave me the same story, that it takes two days to process order. I informed him that it's been four days and the order has not yet been processed, yet my credit card has been charged. When I asked Mike to provide me with the address for All Factory Wheels, so that I could send letter to management expressing my dissatisfaction, he initally refused, wanting to know why I wanted address. When I insisted that he should have no problem providing the address if they were a legitimate firm, he put me on hold, then returned questioning again why I wanted address. Eventually, before gaving me an address, he attempted to get me to cancel order and he would provide me with a refund. I've read other reviews about AFW and the pattern here is similar. Others have concluded that AFW is running a scam, and I'm beginning to believe the same is happening to me. "

modified review This review was modified by Larry15985 on January 28 2014 07:43:58 AM

"I ordered a shell from these people on the 14th. I called a few times because my order was never shipped. I was told by one person that there is a 3 day processing time and another there was a 2 day processing time. Nice to know.

On Jan 20th the order still had not shipped and I was finally told there there was a problem with the wheel. I canceled the order and was told I would receive an email confirmation. It never came. I called back and was told by another person that she would cancel the order and it would take 3 days to credit my card. Its the 25th and I still have yet to see this credit.

I am filing a dispute with my credit card for fraud. These people are at very least incompetent but I get the feeling they are running a scam.

modified review This review was modified by simonsays12 on January 25 2014 07:31:27 AM

"All Factory Wheels SCAM review

allfactorywheels.com SCAM company that sends you damaged wheels most of them bent. When its time to return you the money forget about that process you will never see them back.

DO NOT this is not anger this is warning DO NOT BUY anything from them i got burned for $800.

modified review This review was modified by ammken on December 24 2013 10:53:12 AM

"Terrible, misleading company. Claimed to have the wheels I requested. Then magically "failed" safety inspection. Of course this wasn't revealed until 3 weeks went by and my order was still "awaiting fulfillment". Finally called, everyone promises to look into it but no one will call you back. The management will not return your calls. Best part....THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD for the purchase AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE WHEELS AND MAY NOT HAVE THEM FOR MONTHS!!!!! There business practices border of fraudulent....I'd rather pay full price at a dealerships than deal with these people. "

modified review This review was modified by farmerjones on November 11 2013 02:45:50 PM

"These people are the worst to deal with I ordered wheels online in august, I called them spoke with Philip who is apparently the manager, basically the head guy there, he told me my wheels would come in the mail in 3 days, 1 and a half months later the wheels are still not here, they claimed that they could not find one rim, every week I would call they would give me a different story of what was going on, I would stay away as far as possible from this company. If you talk to 1 person on the phone, the next person you talk to will tell you a completely different story. These guys jerked me around for about 2 months until I finally had enough and took my money back. BE WARE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS."

modified review This review was modified by karl222 on October 27 2013 07:59:15 AM

"Ordered 2 BMW wheels for my 1996 740iL around 8/8/13. The originals were horribly scratched as I've owned the vehicle since 1999. Was initially a little skeptical but having had a conversation with one of the customer service people @ AFW that I was "less skeptical" but still not sure about ordering wheels over the internet. Melissa R, called me a week or so later to follow up and although I appreciated the call -- still wasn't sold on taking the plunge. It wasn't until she called me again around 8/5/13 and told me that they had a "no shipping" special running that I decided to jump on it. Had them within a couple days. Glad I did too. The wheels look GREAT and I'll likely order 2 more so they all look equally new. Plus I'll order 1 to replace a scratched rim on my wife's X5. Tks!"

modified review This review was modified by MikeReid on September 15 2013 05:56:36 PM

"I had a great experience overall with All Factory Wheels. I recently got into an accident and had to to replace the rear wheels on my MB. The dealership in town quoted me $1250 for each rim brand new and I paid literally half the price with AF wheels. Phil S. was helpful in helping me choose the correct finish that I needed, before I placed the order. I then chose their expedited shipping option and I had the car back on the road in a matter of days. If I ever have the misfortune of needing rims again, I would use their services again in a heartbeat."

"We ordered two wheels for one of our customers from AFW.com. They arrived the next day and one was damaged. We took pictures as requested and sent them and let them know it had a customer impact. I received an email telling me they sent a return label via email but no label was attached. I sent a response asking for Phil to send me another label attached to the email. I got a generic response for the second time and he asked for a call. I called but was not able to reach Phil and left a message. I did not get a return call so I told an associate to fax me return labels for both wheels that I would order elsewhere. Phil called several hours later stating the wheel was damaged in transit but would not send another wheel until the damaged one was on the way back. Mind you we are a retailer, and UPS could have come to our facility to inspect the damage to the wheel. It was absurb to have to send it back first and continue this delay.

We received nothing but the run around from Phil and AFW and would not recommend using them. They hid behind their return policy and refused to refund us for three to four business days and I'm not sure that is going to happen yet.

modified review This review was modified by wheel-man on August 01 2013 01:05:22 PM

"My experience with this company basically went from "great" to "poor" and ultimately back up to "great." At the end of the day, I'd definitely do business with them again. Their prices and customer service are excellent, and they stand by their products. Here's the story: I was looking for a set of OEM rims for a 2007 saab 9-5 and all of the new rims that i could find online were prohibitively expensive - like around $300-400/rim. That's a whole lot of money - $12-1600 for a set. The day i found All Factory Wheels online was like a religious experience - they had exactly the rims i wanted for $155 each, and they advertised their rims as totally refurbished to factory specs (basically "good as new"). I called, spoke with a very polite guy on the phone, and just a few days later 4 beautiful-looking Saab arrived at my house via UPS. I got em on the car in October and everything was swell until i noticed, in January (3 months later), that one of the wheels was losing paint. Now, i commute about 120 miles/day - most of it at around 85-90 mph, so i understand that rims are going to sustain some damage over time from flying road debris, etc. Such is life. But this wheel was too messed up, like the salted New England roads had really gotten to it in record time.

I wasn't pleased, but I spoke with Phil at AFW at that point and he was very helpful. His exact words (via email) were: "We stand by our products and we are more than willing to assist you." He emailed me a UPS shipping label and i sent the wheel back. 1 week later it was back on my doorstep. It looks awesome and i'm having it put back on the car today.

Obviously it would have been ideal if i didn't have problems with any of the rims and didn't need to send one back, but the fact is that it was a flukey thing - only 1 out of 4 had paint issues. The other 3 still look beautiful. Shit happens sometimes. And when shit happens, it's important to know you're doing business with a company that really does stand by it's products and it's claims. All Factory Wheels takes care of it's customers. And their prices are pretty spectacular. This is why i will absolutely do business with them again, and would feel comfortable recommending them to a friend.

modified review This review was modified by boddha10 on March 29 2013 06:37:02 AM

"I ordered set of rims and pressure sensors from them, was happy with a price and promises. They declared rims as factory refurbished and factory condition; however when it arrived, I realize they were painted with a front side only, all other is bare unprotected sandblasted very rough alloy, which will no lasts without the protection. All internal sides and edges are just simply very rough grinded, fortunately, lips were smooth.
Then, one wheel has a crack right in the middle of the interior flat surface. It seems, like the rim had been hit from inside (a can see a dent there), and metal pop-up slightly outside. I couldn’t return it because I noticed it after additional painting.
Next, I mentioned that I bought sensors as well – they came installed already, and I relied on people diligence – wrong idea. They were leaking through the valves and tires getting flat within 1 day.

I had to remount all tires and found that they installed sensors wrong. The BERU valves comes with 2 metal washers - one for Audi, and one for BMW or Mercedes. Those washers suppose to be installed outside of the rims, and the rubber seal inside. They installed correct washer outside, and one which shouldn't be installed - inside, over the rubber seal, between the seal and rim (from inside)! Therefore, now, I have 4 valves with damaged rubber seals.

Bottom line – due to their incompetency, I have to add to the wheels price 200$ for new set of valves (had to buy it urgently from dealership) and for the remounting.
When I tried to contact them, I have just answer “I apologize that you feel this way. I wish that there was something that we could do but there isn’t.”
I answered them – you can at least read BERU sensors installation manual, and rebate expenses by your fault. No way. Cheap business.

"All Factory Wheels is great to do business with. I've purchased a few sets from them to ship to my overseas customers. The packaging is really good and can handle being shipped across the world (My export market is the Middle East and North Africa). As with any of these wheel companies (I deal with a few different companies) a good looking Chinese replica will occasionally get through. This happened when I puchased a set of Land Rover wheels. 3 were OEM but one was a replica. I contacted them and told them about the problem and they paid for the return shipping and sent out an OEM. As a continuing repeat customer I have alway had pleasant interactions with All Factory Wheels and look forward to working with them for a long time to come."

"All Factory Wheels claims to be a source of refurbished, OEM wheels for most cars and trucks. I ordered a set of four for a Silverado pickup truck after talking to a phone rep to ensure the wheels were in stock and that they were genuine GM wheels. The wheels that I received were Chinese replicas - not what was ordered! A call was placed and the wheels were sent back. The phone rep claimed he didn't even know they sold Chinese wheels and again claimed to have the OEM wheels in stock. All Factory Wheels claimed they would ship the correct wheels but never did. They did give me a United Parcel Service Tracking number that was bogus and did not exist in the UPS system. After several phone calls where no one at this company ever made a truthful statement, I asked for a refund which they did grudgingly consent to."

All Factory Wheels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Factory Wheels is not a merchant member
All Factory Wheels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!