• All Factory Whe

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Ordered wheel from them paid for 2 day shipping got it 3 days later and it was the wrong wheel. They say they don't have one and it was miss - identified. The customer service rep was very rude and played it off as no big deal. Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. "

"Pretty disappointed. Ordered one wheel on 3-25 and by 3-27 hadn't heard anything about processing. Called to check on it and was told they were out of stock. Meanwhile I have had to borrow a car thinking it would only be a few days and they couldn't warn me a little earlier so I could make other arrangements! Grrr. I absolutely hate when I order something and find out it is out of stock. In our technological age, the minute an item's inventory is out, it should be updated in a company's system.
Would not be so disappointed if I had been notified quicker and didn't have to inquire as to the status.

"They advertised that they ship same day, my order ?29549? did not ship until the next day. When I received the rim it was the incorrect rim, I ordered a 17" their NY distributor sent a 16". They were aware of the mistake as it was in my order that they shipped a 16". I asked for them to overnight the rim since I had travel arrangements that I had to honor. They stated they do not do that, even if it is their mistake. I asked if I could get a refund. They said we will refund your monies after the rim they sent me was back in their facility. I inquired as to what parcel distributor they were using for the prepaid label to return the rim, they stated "UPS". I informed them that UPS has tracking and can verify the return of the product upon submission so they can initiate my refund as soon as the package is delivered to UPS and not have me wait until they actually receive it. They stated that they cannot return any monies until after the merchandise is back in their facility. This is totally unprofessional as they have ruined my travel plans and an event I was planning out of town for 75 people. I am so freaking upset with them right now."

"I was very hesitant in purchasing wheels on line and had searched junkyard after junkyard and website after website for the wheels for my 2000 Acura TL. Finally I came across All Factory Wheels, I contacted a customer service agent at the company and he was extremely helpful. He offered to see if the wheels were in stock before I went online to order. I ordered the wheels on 11/17/14 and they were quickly delivered on 11/20/14 to my repair station in excellent condition, the service men were even surprised that the wheels were of high quality. Long story short I would order wheels from them in the future because of the quality of the wheels and the great customer service."

This review was modified by adisimms on November 21 2014 06:33:36 AM

"Mixed experience with All Factory Wheels. I bought 2 wheels from their ebay store. Great price. Fast shipping. Bought on Thursday, received on the Monday. One came in a good box. One came in a box I would throw out! Each wheel looked like they were refinished by 2 different companies. One was A- quality. The other was about a C-. Lathe lines on the wheel face. Junk in the clear coat! Wasn't happy. They took it back no problems & paid for return shipping. I couldn't exchange for another one because they didn't have any more. I really needed 2 good wheels though. So I'm still looking for another good wheel. Mixed feelings about AFW."

"Place order on 6/22, card was immediately charged, so I was expecting them to ship. Ordered many items from many vendors, as I am in the middle of a restoration project. After 3 weeks, called to check on order. Was told that they had 3 of the 4, one wheel had failed safety inspection and was cracked. I asked them to ship the 3 they had, he asked for another day. A week later, still no response, called again. This time I was told they only had 2. I again said to ship them, credit my account and I would look for 2 more. They agreed. Another week goes by (Now 5 weeks) and my order status still says awaiting fulfillment. Called, got same run around. Cancelled my order. They say it takes 3 to 5 days to get a credit processed. Amazing, thy took the money in 1 day. We process cards every day in our business and credits are the same as charges. When the price is too good to be true, it usually is. Buyer Beware!!!!"

This review was modified by vinman60 on July 28 2014 01:11:33 PM

" There paint does NOT match factory wheel paint it is lighter and several shades off. I ordered a wheel on the suggestion of another wheel business, all factory shipped my BMW wheel, i received it 10 days later and it was too light I immediately called and complained, I was greeted by a woman who told me to mount it and maybe with the tire on it it would darken down it , I called again talked to a Marc Aldana, he claimed no women are allowed to answer the phone, I explained the situation to him and he gave me the run around I called and e-mailed several times after this is now in the coarse of a week, I was lied to told I would be given a full refund it has not happened yet, I asked for the owner his name is Phil S, he never returned my call. I complained to my BMW dealer about this place and they are spreading the word in the greater Los Angeles area as I write this about the unfair treatment and lies, I know my BMW dealer will not use these people anymore either. I will retract this statement If I see a refund on my account. As it stands now nothing has been done. Horrible company to deal with!!!!!! New addition to my review all factory did contact me about my mis colored wheel and after some doing Phill S. did agree to send a RMA and UPS return label so he did step up to the plate on this I have not received a credit yet but I believe he will do it once he sees that the wheel I returned was not damaged of harmed in any way, I now think this business is pretty good at least the products look quality they just have to improve on difficult color matches to OEM, other than that maybe its a good place to buy from. I will up date ASAP."

This review was modified by GRLOSANGELES on June 23 2014 12:00:55 PM

"I had to return a rim because there website had the incorrect rim for my year, make, and model. They told me I had to pay a 15% restocking fee and shipping. To make matters worse they aren't returning the tax I paid when I purchased it. How do you keep the tax and the merchandise?"

This review was modified by wtoddbuckley on June 16 2014 08:56:45 PM

"I placed an order on January 22 at 7:46am. On the afternoon of January 24, I called to check on order. I was told that it takes two business days to process order and I would receive email with the shipping tracking information. I called again on January 27th and was told that the tracking information was being processed as we spoke. On the morning of January 28th I called again and spoke with someone who said his name was Mike. Mike gave me the same story, that it takes two days to process order. I informed him that it's been four days and the order has not yet been processed, yet my credit card has been charged. When I asked Mike to provide me with the address for All Factory Wheels, so that I could send letter to management expressing my dissatisfaction, he initally refused, wanting to know why I wanted address. When I insisted that he should have no problem providing the address if they were a legitimate firm, he put me on hold, then returned questioning again why I wanted address. Eventually, before gaving me an address, he attempted to get me to cancel order and he would provide me with a refund. I've read other reviews about AFW and the pattern here is similar. Others have concluded that AFW is running a scam, and I'm beginning to believe the same is happening to me. "

This review was modified by Larry15985 on January 28 2014 07:43:58 AM

"I ordered a shell from these people on the 14th. I called a few times because my order was never shipped. I was told by one person that there is a 3 day processing time and another there was a 2 day processing time. Nice to know.

On Jan 20th the order still had not shipped and I was finally told there there was a problem with the wheel. I canceled the order and was told I would receive an email confirmation. It never came. I called back and was told by another person that she would cancel the order and it would take 3 days to credit my card. Its the 25th and I still have yet to see this credit.

I am filing a dispute with my credit card for fraud. These people are at very least incompetent but I get the feeling they are running a scam.

This review was modified by simonsays12 on January 25 2014 07:31:27 AM

"All Factory Wheels SCAM review

allfactorywheels.com SCAM company that sends you damaged wheels most of them bent. When its time to return you the money forget about that process you will never see them back.

DO NOT this is not anger this is warning DO NOT BUY anything from them i got burned for $800.

This review was modified by ammken on December 24 2013 10:53:12 AM

"Terrible, misleading company. Claimed to have the wheels I requested. Then magically "failed" safety inspection. Of course this wasn't revealed until 3 weeks went by and my order was still "awaiting fulfillment". Finally called, everyone promises to look into it but no one will call you back. The management will not return your calls. Best part....THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD for the purchase AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE WHEELS AND MAY NOT HAVE THEM FOR MONTHS!!!!! There business practices border of fraudulent....I'd rather pay full price at a dealerships than deal with these people. "

This review was modified by farmerjones on November 11 2013 02:45:50 PM

"These people are the worst to deal with I ordered wheels online in august, I called them spoke with Philip who is apparently the manager, basically the head guy there, he told me my wheels would come in the mail in 3 days, 1 and a half months later the wheels are still not here, they claimed that they could not find one rim, every week I would call they would give me a different story of what was going on, I would stay away as far as possible from this company. If you talk to 1 person on the phone, the next person you talk to will tell you a completely different story. These guys jerked me around for about 2 months until I finally had enough and took my money back. BE WARE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS."

This review was modified by karl222 on October 27 2013 07:59:15 AM

"Ordered 2 BMW wheels for my 1996 740iL around 8/8/13. The originals were horribly scratched as I've owned the vehicle since 1999. Was initially a little skeptical but having had a conversation with one of the customer service people @ AFW that I was "less skeptical" but still not sure about ordering wheels over the internet. Melissa R, called me a week or so later to follow up and although I appreciated the call -- still wasn't sold on taking the plunge. It wasn't until she called me again around 8/5/13 and told me that they had a "no shipping" special running that I decided to jump on it. Had them within a couple days. Glad I did too. The wheels look GREAT and I'll likely order 2 more so they all look equally new. Plus I'll order 1 to replace a scratched rim on my wife's X5. Tks!"

This review was modified by MikeReid on September 15 2013 05:56:36 PM

"I had a great experience overall with All Factory Wheels. I recently got into an accident and had to to replace the rear wheels on my MB. The dealership in town quoted me $1250 for each rim brand new and I paid literally half the price with AF wheels. Phil S. was helpful in helping me choose the correct finish that I needed, before I placed the order. I then chose their expedited shipping option and I had the car back on the road in a matter of days. If I ever have the misfortune of needing rims again, I would use their services again in a heartbeat."

Share All Factory Wheels's store rating

All Factory Wheels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Factory Wheels is not a merchant member
All Factory Wheels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!