• Address: 436 Kato Terrace Fremont, CA 94539

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

What is this?

"Hidden cost of customs if frustrating. May not be the fault of the company but it discourages me from buying online from the United States."

"good price, quick service. will buy again"

"Ordering and delivery with All-Battery is always quick and easy, and they have the best price!"

"Got exactly what I ordered on time."

"Received and Happy with the product."

"I did not receive the battery size I needed. It took me 3 e mails to finally get a response from them and I returned them. So far no communication from them that they received them and refunded my money, I had to pay return postage"

"I need to return product for they are the wrong size. I have filled out and submitted the online form to get an RMA number and NO response! It is very upsetting."

"Wide array of products for every need and at very competative prices. Purchased before with great results. Highly recommend."

"took eleven days to arrive"

"Great service, price and product"

"fast shipping very satisfied"

"The Tenergy TN138 is listed as a Smart Charger but it will not recharge my BTY brand AA or AAA batteries which have only been used one time. The Lacrosse BC 700 which is also classified as a Smart Charger will recharge them just fine however. If the Tenergy TN 138 only works with Tenergy batteries, this needs to be clearly specified in the product's specifications. I find the current description misleading unfortunately. Disappointing. "

"I still dont have my battery charger. They sent it to the wrong place. I need it by monday. I'm probably gonna have to buy another one"

"I ordered my 15 pack of batteries and 4 were missing. It looks like they were missing from the factory the way the cardboard dividers were mashed up and because the tape closing the box hadn't been tampered with before I opened it. I immediately contacted All-Batteries and told them 4 were missing and the customer service representative immediately offered to send me the 4 missing batteries. I didn't have to argue or anything. The only thing that could have made it better is if they had overnighted the batteries. Very happy customer."

"I am very satisfied with my purcahse and it was deivered in a timely manner. I wanted for my grand son bd and it was just about the time."

All-Battery.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

All-Battery.com is a merchant member
All-Battery.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.