• All-Battery.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"They are an excellent company that ships quickly. I like their Tenergy products and the Centura low-discharge batteries."

"I placed an order for an item for an item which was indicated as being in stock on their website. After not receiving a confirmation or any indication of shipping I checked my order online and was informed it was cancelled. I attempted to use their live chat but after waiting 5 minutes each time it closed. I was finally informed via email that the item was actually out of stock and and will not be stocked in the future and no like alternatives were available.

Two days later I receive a charge on my card for the sum of the order, with no further explanation.

This review was modified by jdelcampo on August 12 2015 06:54:47 AM

"Great Prices and it was easy to find what I was looking for. Free Shipping was great!"

This review was modified by photonsforever on July 23 2015 08:33:18 AM

"I ordered and paid for a battery July 1st. I looked up tracking and it is still in Cal. What is going on? This is July 9th. Very Unhappy! Larry Prover 1309 Wixom Trail Mi. 48381"

"All-Battery 100% UPS should be called snail mail took a long time and their tracking service for overseas customers is non existent. Companies in the US need to know that UPS high cost rates and service (lack thereof) is why OS customers don't buy from the States unless they have no other choice."

"The order was processed & shipped quickly. Unfortunately, the Roomba problem was not in the battery, so I am returning it. However, if I ever do need a battery this is the site I will use."

"These guys are first class!"

"Excellent merchandise, excellent service,"

"items were sent promptly. arrived in good condition. were exactly as advertised and do the job expected."

"never let me down always what you saidI would be receivingvery easy shopping"

"I ordered the combo pack (Combo: TN190 Universal LCD Battery Charger + 32 Premium NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (12AA/12AAA/4C/4D) Item# 96027) which seemed like a good deal.

To my surprise the batteries did not perform anywhere near as good as the Duracells we have but we determined that it was the battery charger and not the batteries. The battery charger is sub-par and does not do a good job at all. Try using a Sony or Duracell charger and see the difference - the battery will be charged ten times better with another charger. Buy the batteries but skip the charger.

"I'm still bitter from my first experience. My first order was placed and paid on 9/16. Delivery took 14 days!! I'm in California. Nothing should take 14 days in the same state. Once UPS got to Anaheim with the package, All-Battery had it transferred to USPS. USPS held the package for another 5 extra days at their Anaheim location until All-Battery paid them. At the end, I was not able to take these recharagable batteries on our production. I got stuck buying AA & AAA batteries at the store. All-Battery denied every having my package transferred mid-shipping. Even after I showed them the tracking info from UPS, they still denied it.

A male CSR rep called me. after 10 mins of talking, we agreed that he would send me 12 LSD AAA. Well, that was a lie. I never got them because he straight out lied to make me keep my order. My producer told me that i should contact them out of principle. When I did, i got a, " we have no record of calling you or talking to you". Basically, what i got was get lost.

"Batteries worked perfectly in the battery pack I was restoring. Couldn't be any happier with the results! Good pricing as well!"

"Delivered on time and in good condition."

"arrived early. exactly as ordered."

Share All-Battery.com's store rating

All-Battery.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All-Battery.com is not a merchant member
All-Battery.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!