Stores > All-Battery.com

• Business Hours: 9:00AM-5PM(PST) Mon-FriClosed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 510-687-0328

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

Good product selection, battery arrived fast and as advertised!

"This is the first time I order from all-battery and I was very impressed! The shipping was fast, I received what I ordered in time and it's exactly as described on the site. The batteries are fresh and last much longer than the other big brands."

This review was modified by sjwahng on September 29 2016 03:30:10 PM

No Customer Support That Deserves That Name

"I purchased two power banks in February, one of them works great, the other one does not change any of the devices I tried it on. I used the "chat" option to get in touch with customer support. The first thing I noticed is that the custom support agent's name is not being displayed. This means zero accountability, and that is what I experienced. The fact that I can actually compare a working and a non working version of the same device was just ignored, and I was given a number of reasons (overcharging, undercharging, ... ) why I am running into these problems. The CSR was not willing to acknowledge that the device might be defect, and basically said that it would not matter because it's out of warranty, which is only 90 days.

I will not shop at All-Battery.com anymore.

"All I can say is do not buy any of their contraptions or batteries. It may seem like a good deal but believe me IT IS NOT. All Battery would not issue me a refund because it was over 6 months. Well guess what - it takes about 6 months to figure out what junk this stuff really is. Buy it only if you want to throw your money away - my purchase is sitting in a landfill right now except for the batteries they are at a recycling plant. I would rate at -10 stars if I could."

This review was modified by Mike1099 on March 28 2016 06:48:33 PM

Completely Dissatisfied

"I placed my order (#508713) for my batteries on Friday early afternoon and requested two day shipping, as I work for a small business and the batteries were for a time sensitive project we are working on. By Monday morning, I received an email that the order was "processed" (past tense) and UPS ready. By Tuesday, that status was the same, and had not moved. I reached out to customer service Tuesday morning and was advised that processing time can be 1-2 business days and as I had chosen two day shipping, my package should and would be estimated to arrive "Thursday, at the latest Friday". I checked the all-battery.com website, which advised the following (copy and pasted directly from the site):

"Your Orders placed online at All-Battery.com Sunday through Thursday are processed and forwarded to shipper within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be processed first thing Monday morning

Our shipping methods is either USPS or FedEx. If you so desire, we also offer expedited Fedex Priority Service, which could be more expensive. Unfortunately, we do not offer Saturday delivery for overnight shipping, nor do we offer early morning next day delivery."

I further inquired, if this was the case, and I had placed my order prior to 130pm Friday (the email I received with my order stated 1:07pm), why would my order not be processed within 24hrs, by Monday morning, and shipping out by Monday, to be received by Wednesday? I requested to receive an email or call from a supervisor. Instead, I received a call from the same person I had been corresponding with by email, who said they had spoken to a supervisor themselves, but they could do nothing for me. As a result of my inquiry, they actually changed their website to reflect a 1-2 business day processing time, which is most convenient for all-battery.com but does nothing for the fact that my order was based on the original site that existed when I placed my original order. However, the only thing I was offered was to change the shipping to overnight for which I could pay the cost difference or they offered to cancel my order entirely. Furthermore, when I asked to speak to a supervisor, as originally requested, it was stated that all the supervisors, including the one that was available when this person consulted with them on the beginning of our phone call, were all in a meeting and could not be disturbed. Absolute worst customer service response and attitude. A company which changes it's policies midway through an order to suit their needs but does nothing to fix the issue which has completely upended a time sensitive project for the customer. Unbelievable.

This review was modified by nblagys on March 23 2016 02:35:53 PM

"My order is 14500 AA Size 3.7V 800 mAh 2.96Wh, but you guys sent 18650 3.7V 5200mAh Pack!!!

Tracking Number(s): 1Z88983X6740702194

Tenergy Li-Ion 14500 Cylindrical 3.7V 800mAh Flat Top Rechargeable Battery - UL Listed 30001 10 $3.49 $34.90
Subtotal: $34.90
Shipping: $91.00
Tax: $0.00

Buyer Beware!

"I went to their website to order new filters for my refrigerator. I put in the model number of my refrigerator and they were to send me the appropriate filters. They did not fit. I emailed them for a return and it took approximately 20 days of back and forth emails. I finally received an RMA number and returned the filters. The refund I received was less than half of what I paid. I opened one of the filters and tried to install it so they would not refund my money for that one and they would not refund my shipping amount. I tried to remind them that THEY sent me the wrong filters but it makes no difference. They are very hard to get a hold of and they are very slow to respond in addition to keeping money that they are not entitled to. I don't know who these other people are that are giving them 5 stars but I can't imagine that they are legitimate reviews."

This review was modified by lmarshell on March 06 2016 04:02:51 PM

Used and useless battery

"I was sent a used / refurbished battery which was already dead and would not work. My old battery i was trying to rellace had more power left in it than the replacement. I have already wrote to these people to ask for a return label. Make sure you are buying a NEW battery since they dint disclose that information on their website.
Ray Molai

This review was modified by Raymolai on January 28 2016 07:31:34 AM

"Took money, never shipped order"

This review was modified by outofjuice on December 04 2015 03:54:42 PM

"This was not what I clicked on their website. I chose a Combo: Energy Smart Universal Charger for 7.2v-12v + 2 pecs 9.6v 1600mAh NiGH nunchuck battery pack....I got the charger with 2 8.4v Mini 1600mAH NiGH Flat Battery Pack...this as not what I asked for, and it won't work on my gun.

To add insult to injury from the obvious website error, now I have to eat at 15% restocking fee, lust the $17 shipping and handling. I'm better off selling the batteries to another player directly, and buying the correct battery from an airsoft shop in person.

I am a member of a 12 man team, and have friendly contacts on other teams. I am going to warn them all off of your business.

"They are an excellent company that ships quickly. I like their Tenergy products and the Centura low-discharge batteries."

"I placed an order for an item for an item which was indicated as being in stock on their website. After not receiving a confirmation or any indication of shipping I checked my order online and was informed it was cancelled. I attempted to use their live chat but after waiting 5 minutes each time it closed. I was finally informed via email that the item was actually out of stock and and will not be stocked in the future and no like alternatives were available.

Two days later I receive a charge on my card for the sum of the order, with no further explanation.

This review was modified by jdelcampo on August 12 2015 06:54:47 AM

"Great Prices and it was easy to find what I was looking for. Free Shipping was great!"

This review was modified by photonsforever on July 23 2015 08:33:18 AM

"I ordered and paid for a battery July 1st. I looked up tracking and it is still in Cal. What is going on? This is July 9th. Very Unhappy! Larry Prover 1309 Wixom Trail Mi. 48381"

"All-Battery 100% UPS should be called snail mail took a long time and their tracking service for overseas customers is non existent. Companies in the US need to know that UPS high cost rates and service (lack thereof) is why OS customers don't buy from the States unless they have no other choice."

"The order was processed & shipped quickly. Unfortunately, the Roomba problem was not in the battery, so I am returning it. However, if I ever do need a battery this is the site I will use."

Share All-Battery.com's store rating

All-Battery.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All-Battery.com is not a merchant member
All-Battery.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!