All 4 Cell Reviews - all4cell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

All 4 Cell is not a merchant member
All 4 Cell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"terrible website poor customer service I ordered deal of the day on Black Friday (10" Noria Tablet) wanted to use Amazon Payments but website would not allow, paid with credit card unbelievably they shut down at 3 pm on Fridays including Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is absolutely no customer support over weekend. I called first thing Monday morning when I finally got thru asked to switch payment over to Amazon Payments was told that wasn't possible because the item had already shipped I didn't receive the product for 10 days. I was told if the product became available at a cheaper price I could purchase and return the other product so it would then be on Amazon Payments. I am now told today that they can't do it stay away from this company"

modified review This review was modified by tksupr on January 08 2014 10:07:55 AM