AllVetMed Reviews - allvetmed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 1.33/10 148 reviews

AllVetMed is not a merchant member
AllVetMed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This one is best and fast suppliers my pet are so healthy and active after take all food and meds.. thanks so much"

"Worst company I have ever had to order from. BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT order anything from AllVetMed. No communication after you order. Had to threaten since no communication after 2 weeks of ordering. AllVetMed has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Buyer beware and shop elsewhere, it is not worth the hassle you will get."

modified review This review was modified by shubootygirl on July 17 2013 01:58:12 PM

"Worst company ever. Placed an order July 1st for comfortis for my cat. After seeing the money immediately taken from my account and a week had gone by I called. Was told my order would be shipped within 24 to 48 hours. I called last Thursday and asked where was this order and was told they were waiting for it to come in and it should ship by friday July 12th. I asked where they were and they told me Florida and I'm in Florida so I thought for sure Monday at the latest. Today July 16th I went online and my order still says unshipped. I called three times and got disconnected and I have sent an email and I am finally fed up. Called my CC company and lodged a complaint. This company sucks and has NO RIGHT to play with our pets medicines. Sometimes it can be a matter of life or death. "

modified review This review was modified by JanetGuid on July 16 2013 09:51:01 AM

"Great customer service, fast and reliable."

"THE WORST!! I have never in my life written a review before, but this was such a bad experience I had to spread the word. My dog takes daily medicine for Cushing’s disease and it's pretty pricy, so when I found it on AllVetMed for $5 less then the other online pet supplier I decided to give them a try...HUGE Mistake! Like all the other reviews I have read, I ordered the meds on 6/13/13 and it is now 6/25/13 and I still have no meds and they told me I will not be getting them until Friday, June 28th. 16 days after my order was placed. First they told me they had a backorder on the meds, but No one contacted me or else I would have canceled the order. Then I called on 6/20 to ask about the progress of my order...customer service representative tells me that it was approved today 6/20 and it will ship that day and will get to me no later than Tuesday, 6/25. Then I receive an email later that day that states my order has been approved and allow 24/48 hours for my order to ship...well that was 6/20 and now its 6/25 and my order was not shipped at all!! They just gave me a UPS tracking number that like others have said...does not work! I hope I get the meds by Friday...switching companies was the worst mistake NEVER USE ALLVETMED!!!"

"If I could give a minus rating I would. I ordered 3 vials of precorten at $173.00 per vial. Placed order on April 2. Credit card charged same day. Finally shipped April 26. Opened box to find only "1" vial. After days of run around with various "customer service" people was told they would send missing 2. Wait three weeks. No meds. Call again, told they had made a mistake telling me that they would send 2 more vials. Sorry but they had sent three vial originally because the pharmacist made three labels. Very sorry, nothing they can do. Now in the hands of my credit card company. These people are thieves or they employ thieves."

modified review This review was modified by Cambriabecky on June 25 2013 08:58:08 AM

"I sent in my order on 6-4-13 and then sent in the prescription on the 6-5-13. I called and they told me they received it on 6-6-13 and that it would ship on 6-7-13. I told them that they needed to send it to me ASAP and they promised it would arrive by no later than Tuesday 6-11-13.
It is now 6-13-13 and it still has not arrived and I cannot get them on the phone. I'm not sure if they care but I cannot wait any longer. All they have to do is say that it takes 7 to 10 days for shipping and I would have decided if I was able to wait that long. Instead it was one lie after another while my poor dog sits here and waits for it.
This company is literally in the SAME CITY as I am and they still can't get the order to me. I just don't understand it.
I sure hope they read these and do something about it because I would really like to use them.

"Sent me the wrong medicine for my dogs (Comfortis instead of Trifexis). Comfortis is cheaper and doesn't have all of the same ingredients. This could have been an innocent mistake but was probably done on purpose to try to make a higher profit margin on my sale. It took 2 weeks to get here after my initial order. Emailing them to exchange the item and get them to send me what I ordered yields one-liner unhelpful, unapologetic responses. Never again. "

modified review This review was modified by munch9000 on June 13 2013 06:39:39 AM

"Worst online shopping experience EVER!

05/06/2013 – The order was placed.
05/07/2013 – Credit card charged.
05/19/2013 – Have not received order. I sent customer care email asking where is my order.
05/20/2013 – Customer care replied, “We apologize for the delay we have had with the medication, your order will be shipping in 24-48 hours.”
05/22/2013 – Received email stating order has shipped, with a tracking number.
06/11/2013 – Still have not received order. Now the tracking number is invalid. I sent customer care a second email.
06/12/2013 – After not receiving a response to my email, I called (877)-421-8387, asking where my order was. I was told that the order had been canceled and amount credited. Looking at my credit card statement online I did see the credit on 06/04/2013. I asked why the order was canceled. After 10 minutes on hold, the person could not explain why the order was canceled. The person confirmed that they had no communication from me (email or phone) record of a cancelation request. The person offered to ship the product to me in 2-3 days at no extra charge. I explained to the person that they have two options: 1) Discount my order for the inconvenience and the fact medications were already a month late. -or- 2) Keep the order canceled and I would post reviews of my experience. You guessed it, they choose option 2.

modified review This review was modified by reviewsbyme2 on June 12 2013 12:17:54 PM

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!! DO NOT USE DO NOT USE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by JCTANA on June 10 2013 09:54:57 AM

"So here's a funny story...I found this site while searching for flea/heartworm medication for my dog. They were the least expensive and looked reputable and legitimate. I emailed yesterday wanting to know where my order was and stating my displeasure with the long wait. I received a one sentence email back - "dear customer, here is your tracking number ------." I too received a fake tracking number. Well, the item finally arrived today. I ordered a 3-pack of the mediation, and could not believe that they shipped three loose vials - no sealed box! Isn't that against regulations? The funny part of the story? I was so upset about the condition of the medication, the lack of customer service, and that it took 2-1/2 weeks to receive, I decided to check out reviews - and OMG! My wait time was nothing compared to the other stories! I was sure I had read reviews on this company and certainly don't recall seeing these comments. If you're reading these comments trying to decide if you should try out this company - BELIEVE WHAT IS HERE - DON'T RISK IT!"

"Perhaps the worst customer service of any company that I have ever dealt with. I placed an order on May 7th for Percorten-V that our pet needs every 25 days to stay alive. When I had not received the order after 10 days, I called and was told that it took our vet a week to respond. I checked and that was untrue so I called again and they said the Percorten would not be in until a few days later. I told them it was now in critical stage and they would have to send next day delivery. It is now 1 month later, they charged my credit card on the day of the order and I have still not received the medication. Had to rush our pet to the vet to get emergency shot so she would not die....have called several times with no response. With this type of service, they will in all liklihood be out of business in the very near future."

modified review This review was modified by rkentkunz123 on June 06 2013 10:47:26 AM

"I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS ALSO A SCAM. I AM STOPPING PAYMENT ON MY CREDIT CARD TODAY. PLACED ORDER ON 5/9/13 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ON 5/30/13. I CALLED AT LEAST 4 TIMES AND RECEIVED THE RUN AROUND ALSO, NO MANAGER TO TALK TO TALK, ETC. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS POSTED A COMPLAINT.

I AM CONTACTING THE BBB.

modified review This review was modified by RESCUE123 on May 31 2013 10:28:25 AM

"HORRIBLE company to do business with! I placed an order and for two months I tried to find out why it was still being "processed" and not being shipped. On the rare occasion I was able to reach someone it was the SAME woman and her answer as to why it hadn't been shipped was different every time. Finally she suggested a refund, which I accepted and although it was promised that the refund transaction would be done that day, it still hasn't been fulfilled. I've pretty much given up on the $160, but I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and what I found was that there are tons of other customers that have had the same problem and also filed a complaint. Please, for those of you having issues, don't hesitate to contact the BBB....Their licence should be taken away and there should be a fine to pay...in the least."

modified review This review was modified by DLCfromMaine on May 28 2013 03:27:26 PM

"ALLVETMED IS A HORRIBLE SITE. I WOULD NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY 1 STAR. THEY SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY, GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND, THEN AFTER 4 DAYS TELL YOU THE MEDICINE IS ON BACK ORDER AND ALREADY CHARGED YOUR CARD. THERE IS NOT A MANAGER EVER AVAILABLE TO SPEAK WITH. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY ARE HORRIBLE. DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! "

modified review This review was modified by MRSHOWARTH on May 28 2013 02:02:05 PM