Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Horrible customer service. Ordered an item and was unable to even find when it would be delivered. I informed them that the item was needed by a certain date or would have to cancel. It was shipped two days after I called and I had UPS return to sender. I have had NO response from this company. I am in process of filing a complaint with my bank.
Avoid!

AllSculptures.com User

"Highly recommend this company! Loved the product but feel they need a human to answer the phone."

"My experience with AllSculptures.com was ALL I'd hoped for. I ordered 3 "Blowing a Kiss" sculpture as gifts and EACH one was perfect. The order was fulfilled in a timely manner and i was so pleased after receiving them sooner than I expected. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company as they ALSO return telephone calls. Also, the packaging was great - items individually boxed and securely encased in its container. I will for certain order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Happilysurprised on June 28 2014 07:04:31 AM

"Purchased a bird girl sculpture from them and when it arrived it was too small. So I contacted them and asked to exchange it for the larger one. They told me I had to return it at my own cost and insure it at my own cost(It's heavy, going to cost me a fortune). The reason I bought it from them is it was free shipping. All I wanted was a return shipping label and they refuse. It is an expensive item and I would have ordered the more expensive one from them anyways. Not now, I learned my lesson, I will send it back and have already found it at a different company for the same price and free shipping and a return policy that lends itself to good customer service!!!"

modified review This review was modified by CarolJGums on September 26 2013 05:03:31 PM

"This is my third order with AllSculptures.com. All my orders have shipped quickly and look great. I would recommend them to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by Maggie_M on July 26 2013 06:14:36 AM

"I ordered a vase that cost $322. I got the vase but the hairstyle of the maidens was changed, with an added flower in each if the three maidens hair. It completely changed the look of the vase. I was overseas and got back after the 30 days required to return the vase. They shipped me something entirely different than what I ordered. They don't have this vase on their website- intact there is no reproduction of this vase that looks anything like the one they sent me. It was supposed to be a reproduction. I sent an email and have called them twice. They haven't called me back. So far I'm getting the run around.

FEBRUARY 19,2013

The issue has been resolved. I was refunded the entire amount of $322. I had also ordered a few other small bronze sculptures at about the same time i ordered the vase and received it with no problems. As with any business that is out there , there will be some problems. I will problably consider ordereing from this compamy again, as the quality of the the bronzes that i did recieve was good. The customer service of this company should offer a phone number that a live person can be reached. In the likelihood that something should happen, and a lot of money is spent, it would make someone like me, who gets a anxious when not able to reach someone. I am very happy to find out that this company, even though it took awhile, was able to take care of the problem.

I also did not have to pay for shipping, after sending a picture of the sculpture that was the wrong one. The manufacturing company that they go through, sent a "call tag" through UPS, to pick it up.

modified review This review was modified by RachelJanuary on February 18 2013 08:10:04 AM

"I work for a large company and needed some statues to present as sales awards. AllSculptures.com had the largest selection I could find on the internet by far. They arrived this afternoon and my boss was extremely pleased with the quality as well as speed of shipping. I found their customer service to be very friendly and reponsive as well. Would definitely recommend and I will most certainly be shopping with them again for our next convention!"

"I ordered a horse sculpture and when I got it the plate was all scratched. When I called them to see if I could exchange it for another he said they were probably all scratched. The item was not identfied as a damaged item. I had to pay to ship it back and while it was advertized as free shipping for the item, they returned my money minus $9.21 for shipping."

"Buyer beware. The finishes they advertise in the photographs on their website are not close to what was delivered, and the company was not interested in offering any adjustment to satisfy the customer. "

AllSculptures.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllSculptures.com is not a merchant member
AllSculptures.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!