Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-06-28

Great service but little late on delivery

"I ordered 4 posters mounted on wood. Two came in a very timely manner but the last two arrived over ten days later. All posters were mounted on wood and I am very impressed with the quality. I would order again from them."

2016-06-28

just what i wanted

"the animal cell, plant cell, and bacterial cell posters I bought for my classroom are perfect. they look just like they did in the pictures online. shipping was quick."

Look great!

"All the posters I ordered came very quickly, and were even better than I expected. I am very happy with how they look in our business, and we have received many compliments on them."

Pretty much perfect

"What a great resource for fine art prints... We can enjoy the look..without the price tag of an original.

awesome work

"Received all three of my canvas photos are they are just awesome! Lots of comments on them and people wanting to know who did them. Thanks "

2016-06-26

Travel Fun

"We received the travel poster promptly, framed it and is now on our wall to help feed our wanderlust."

Fast, cheap, and good

"Good quiality prints, they arrived when they were expected. I will continue to order from them."

Great customer service!

" I received the wrong map, and called right away. The correct map was on its way almost immediately, and arrive within days. "

the best

"Love it, and will defiantly purchase again

2016-06-24

National Park posters to mark the 100th Anniversary of National Park Service --Hurrah!

"It is so easy to find, select, and order posters through AllPosters.com.
Their selection is amazing. I especially love the variety of National Park posters --- mostly those which are reprints of ones used during the 30s and 40s and 50s to "sell" the National Parks to the new motorists who were exploring the USA.

Great selection and prices

"The selection is vast and is great for all ages."

2016-06-24

Excellent shipping and processing speed

"Quick shipping, even on the product that had been estimated a later ship-date"

2016-06-23

Meh. Disappointing

"I purchased a map of Michigan's Upper Peninsula as a gift. I give it two stars because I am happy with the print and the paper it was printed on but, it was severely creased. With needing to have it framed I did not have time to send it back for a replacement. I tried ironing it out but, the crease is still visible. It was sent packaged in a tube and rolled in paper (proper sturdy tube)..the crease was there before it was sent to me. I paid a good deal of money for it. I am very disappointed, it comes down to carelessness on the part of the employee that packaged it. I will most likely not be ordering another print from this company. "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2016

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order arrived in unsatisfactory condition. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-06-23

what a bunch on boneheads

"Bought a poster , Came Printed the Opposite way , Printed a Horizontal poster vertically , so was all squished and distorted , called they sent a replacement , and it was printed same way , what idiots . Had to go to Paypal to get refund , won't ever buy here again "

2016-06-22

Perfect price for perfect quality

"The finish was quality, a stable paper, and worked perfectly for my commissioned work."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.