AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

"Gave me the discount that was online at 3:00 am (I couldn't sleep!) that said it was good only for the day. I could not get my credit card information without fear of waking my husband, so waiting until later to get back online and order the print. However, the discount had reduced in those few hours. He honored the earlier rate. I also ordered posters a few months ago for a Key West party and they were a good price and arrived quickly. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything went well. I like what I got."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I ordered two posters from here. Both posters came in excellent condition, and delivery speed was fantastic! :)"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in excellent condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I'm always happy with my prints. It's good quality work for good prices. Thanks"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase at reasonable prices. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Your selection of posters is Incredible and I found several items that I plan on purchasing in the near future and very fast delivery."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the variety of art work selections and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

" Had a hard time deciding which vintage poster to buy, so many choices! Item came as promised and I was pleased, will purchase from them again."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Quick service, product as described and packed very well!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly in good condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"They were damaged, the way they were packaged. Bent when they were rolled up.
I did not have time to contact you, I need to use them as quick as possible. School started within a few days.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order has arrived damaged. I will be in touch with you shortly so I can provide further assistance and information for either a reshipment or a refund. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"The tim moon was exactly as it was described on the website - we love it!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as described and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great Service ,the mural looks great and the instructions to put it up were excellent "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product and service - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

Australia

"More information needed for overseas customers re their purchasing and delivery dates as the information available now is not enough. No availability to track the purchase."

"The poster is true to the color presented on the website. It had very good quality of paper and looks amazing with the colors in my bedroom."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The posters I ordered came very quickly! They were exactly what I wanted for my classroom. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"All the vintage poster art in my house I have purchased through AllPosters.com.
I am as satisfied with my last purchase in July as I was with my first purchase more than ten years ago.
They offer great deals with fast delivery and friendly service.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Came quickly, well-protected, and as ordered."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly in perfect condition and exactly as ordered. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.