Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2017-02-25

Incredible quality incredible value!

"Amazing wood mounted quality. Great ohone service. Fast shipping great packaging. New loyal customer!"

This review was modified by delante on February 28 2017 12:30:07 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-26-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our Service and quality of the Art work and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the our secured packaging service.”

2017-02-24

Package arrived quickly!

"I couldn't wait to get this and it arrived quickly packaged nicely!"

This review was modified by georgiaobryan on February 28 2017 12:15:20 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. ”

2017-02-24

just what I wanted

"the poster met all my hopes. It was on display for the month in a university lobby. Received it quickly."

This review was modified by peterson-43738 on February 28 2017 12:15:16 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the poster and I am glad that your order arrived quickly.”

High quality

"High quality paper, great coloer. Very happy!"

This review was modified by SPWISC on February 28 2017 12:00:35 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. We truly appreciate your business. ”

2017-02-23

"January 24 - order placed for 11" x 14" poster; estimated arrival date 2/6 - 2/8.

January 28 - Trusting that my poster will be an accurate reflection of my order, I purchase an 11" x 14" frame for $27.19.

February 11 - poster delivered 3 - 5 days after estimated arrival date; Poster is not even close to 11" x 14" and print quality is poor.

February 13 - I spoke with customer service to ask for a refund. Representative apologized and said I would receive a new poster with the correct dimensions within 2 - 3 business days.

February 20 - 4 - 5 days after my replacement was supposed to be delivered, I'm notified via email that the replacement is on backorder and AllPosters is unsure when they will be able to fulfill my order.

This review was modified by chrisgodefroy on February 28 2017 12:00:27 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry for the delay in receiving your order. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.

2017-02-23

Poster had crease marks that would not come out when mounted

"This was my second order (1st order-mounted & framed by AllPosters) was wavy in frame.
My client did not like the look & I ordered another print & was going to mount it myself to make sure it was smooth. Unfortunately, the print arrived with several crease marks on it and I could not get them out. AllPosters is now costing me money because I have to make it right for the client. Hopefully, the 3rd time will be the charm & it will be right.

This review was modified by alicia-84092 on February 28 2017 12:00:17 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that your order delivered damaged. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.

shelbydjr's Avatar

2017-02-22

Satisfied customer/Will buy from again!

"I have made a few purchases through this site. On one instance, they sent me the wrong item, and after contacting them, they sent me my item AND said to keep the other item! Very good company to purchase from! "

This review was modified by shelbydjr on February 24 2017 07:30:02 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. ”

Perfect

"My order was process and received as was expected without any hassle. I was completely satisfied with my experience and would choose AllPosters.com again."

This review was modified by bkolb3 on February 24 2017 06:15:02 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order was processed and delivered as you expected without any hassle. I am also glad that you are completely satisfied with your order. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans.”

luv to decorate

"the framed poster was top notch quality and looks beautiful in my guest bathroom. this was my first order from your company, but definitely not my last! "

This review was modified by farthingtrish on February 24 2017 06:15:02 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the framed poster was top notch quality and looks beautiful in your guest bathroom. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

Slooooow shipping.

"I ordered 2 items which were in stock, but were shipped separately. The one arrived 11 days after and the second one arrived 19 days after ordering. This length of time was unacceptable and I refuse to pay extra for expedited shipping. I will only order from companies that offer free shipping in the future. "

This review was modified by sedovicr-53311 on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that your order took longer than expected to deliver. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

"Posters came well
Packages and quickly!

This review was modified by vanbrunt_ashley on February 24 2017 09:00:02 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and well packaged.

Super stars

"Had a great experience. Easy ordering and it arrived quickly. Will order again!"

This review was modified by Ldyer977 on February 24 2017 07:00:01 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived as promised. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us”

Gr8 Product

"Extremely happy with my order. Vibrant colors livened up an empty wall."

This review was modified by Richb395b on February 24 2017 04:30:02 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service.”

2017-02-21

Terrible

"I never received the poster"

This review was modified by Aidanjanesristeen365 on February 23 2017 08:30:01 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was never received. In order to ensure that this matter is resolved for you I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-02-21

Great pictures and great delivery

"Thank you! So love the pictuees...again thank you."

This review was modified by rivenhome on February 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. We truly appreciate your business.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.