AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"I was ripped off! the promo code that was given would not be accepted no matter what I tried, but of course there was no problem taking my credit card information.i would never recommend this company to anyone. I was hoping to save a little money but didn't, i'll never order from this company again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to take advantage of the coupon code that was advertised. Oftentimes this is caused by there being items ordered that have already been marked down or discounted, for which it is mentioned in the terms and offers related to the coupon code that these items are not applicable. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"My only complaint is that the posters were delayed several times, and arrived in several different shipments. The products, once received, were the wonderful standard I have come to expect from your company. And I was kept well informed about the delays – – so it wasn't a customer service underperformance at all, it was just not having the posters as quickly as I had thought I would get them."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am sorry that your order did not arrived as quickly as expected and I appreciate your feedback.- Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"They all arrived in one package which was very nice. My home looks very nice now. Thank you for your business. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I was very excited to find the posters I liked at your website. I sent them out to my family and they were so very pleased with the color's and content.
I will be using other items in the future.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great map and great service"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything came in on time and the quality of the posters was better than expected."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Awesome experience truely"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I was very happy with the posters and quality of the posters but very unhappy in the condition i got them. I ordered about 17 posters and about 7 out of them were damaged. The way they were wrapped and delivered i believe is way they came damaged. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you were satisfied with the posters and their quality but am sorry to hear that 7 of the 17 items had arrived damaged. I will be sure to follow up with you shortly by email to ensure that these damaged items are replaced. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"I ordered some t-shirts and a poster as gifts for my nephew for x-mas and they arrived when they were supposed to; the website was easy to surf through and very efficiently laid out. The merchandise offered was very interesting and varied and I found lots of stuff I liked. Definitely a very good experience for me overall. Thanks so much."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Fantastic Quality! Very satisfied with the product and quality. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The poster arrived quickly and is absolutely first-rate!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The merchandise was delivered on time and undamaged. Well packaged."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly with well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very very pleased with the service!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very happy with your wide selection, well organized website and the quality of your prints.

I will be shopping again.

Thanks!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The calendars were shipped quickly and priced right. I love allposters.com and have been shopping on their site for years."

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.