AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great service, very fast! High quality shipping packaging. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very quick delivery. Was totally satisfied with the poster."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

dj8

"Was exactly what I wanted"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great customer service! I will order from them again."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your lovely feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The posters I ordered arrived on time, but were damaged and bent on one side. I paid for overnight shipping, and needed them immediately, so I had to trim the edges myself with an Xacto blade. All four posters needed to be absolutely identical in size and this was hard to do one at a time. Very frustrating."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that although your order arrived on time that they were received damaged. Due to the time constraints I apologize that we were unable to provide you with a reshipment in time for when the items were needed. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Very satisfied

Good customer service

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Excellent fast service. Very happy with my poster"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Prompt delivery. Good quality and arrived in good shape. Thanks!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"There is an online record of delivery, however, the delivery never happened. Awaiting a 10-day period to pass for redelivery to happen. Then a new evaluation will be appropriate."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order despite the tracking details showing that the item had been delivered. I will review your order and the status of the reshipment and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Posters arrived quickly, and well packed. They look fabulous on our bathroom wall!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly with well packaged. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Love the concept of SwitchArt. Very happy with my frame and two prints."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you are very pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I screwed up with a coupon code, contacted AllPosters and they took care of it. Even applied the coupon for me, even though it wasn't valid on my purchase. Excellent first experience and I will return for more."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Quick delivery, excellent customer service, and very competitive prices."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the delivery, customer service and the pricing. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great posters and service."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Always a pleasure doing business with this company. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It’s a great pleasure to serve you.  We truly appreciate your business. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.