Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

Love all my orders

"Every single poster I have order from you all have shown up not only in great shape and on time"

Serene lamp picture...

"Love the poster. Holder not holding firmly at the bottom. Will tweek it to fix. Love All Poster site. "

2016-09-25

Great price for poor quality - not worth the savings

"If you need an inexpensive piece of "art" to fill a wall space, this would be serviceable. If you want to proudly display a quality, framed and matted print, you are best to reconsider your options. I will admit that I was attracted by the great prices, but I guess in hindsight I should have realized that the discount compromises might be disappointing. I purchased a large, framed print. The print itself was 24"x36" and larger when matted and framed. The wood-appearance frame was plastic. But most disappointing was the actual print, which looked as if someone had taken a photo of an actual print and then printed on their home printer - plenty of color, but lacking detail, pixelated, and blurry in places. It lost many of the qualities (except color) which made the piece attractive in the original media. Ironically the shipment was delayed because the original product was deemed to have failed quality control - and this was the acceptable replacement."

Just what you need!

"Lots of choices, good selection. Fast delivery. "

2016-09-25

"The print is just awesome, the frame is solid and durable, the whole thing is very stylish and impressive. Perfect decoration for expressing your personality. "

2016-09-24

So life like my neighbor almost shot Bernie!

"I bought these life like stand ups of Trump, Bernie and Hilary as a joke to play on my neighbors. They were delivered quickly and are very life like. I placed them on different neighbors' front porches as a joke. When one neighbor saw Bernie, he actually got his gun thinking he was an intruder! Needless to say, I'm no loner allowed to pull pranks on that neighbor!"

good job

"thank you for getting my item turned around so fast. i haven't seen it yet, but i appreciate the quick turnaround."

Kids Posters!

"Love! LOVE!! LOVE the posters I ordered! Received my posters right on time and came as exactly as they where pictured! "

Great Service

"Quick delivery & great packaging. Very impressed. Thank you. "

exceeded expectations

"The framing and matting of the poster exceeded my expectations. I am picky about the quality of art that hangs on my walls, so I was hesitant to buy something online without seeing it in person. But the matting and frame is such high quality, and the hanging mechanisms are too. This was worth every cent, and I am very pleased with the high quality. I"ve already gotten numerous compliments on the new art work."

2016-09-23

Hard Rock Happiness Heavy Metal Heaven!!

"We received the Tshirts for my 12 year old way before we thought they'd come in the mail! They were a must-have for the beginning of school when the weather is still hot. They'll also be great go-tos paired with long sleeve tees during colder weather. There are no complaints for service from AllPosters.com! We will certainly shop for future items. 5 stars rating and two thumbs up for our family's experience! "

second time worked

"First order never arrived. Second order was sent priority as a courtesy but still took almost a week"

2016-09-23

"great posters of my home country, Cuba and scenes that were special to me."

Perfect

"Just what I wanted and ordered."

Classroom wisdom

"Loved the poster -- although my husband's students probably don't like it!"

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.