• AllPosters.com AllPosters.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10

2015-07-25

"everything arrived on time, as advertised"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

2015-07-25

"Beautiful picture/poster. Good quality! Package was well protected and arrived on time. Also, it was a great deal."

2015-07-25

"Great price and lovely pics! Speedy delivery."

2015-07-25

"My poster of a map works well on the wall in my office. Service was pretty good. For future open spaces to fill, allposters will be a proven source. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

2015-07-25

"Id first like to say that AllPosters has delivered what they promised with every order Ive made thus far. Delivery was prompt and orderly. My items were in immaculate shape with no noticeable imperfections. Next, most people take to the Internet to complain. They make up too many of the reviews because most of them have to be heard. For this site/store, I've had excellent service. Dont buy into hateful reviews that make very little sense unless the reviewer had a legitimate issue worth informing people of. Lastly, Im happy with my items, the price, the shipping, and thats it. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about our company. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-25

"The framed poster was everything I expected. It was packaged very well and looks great.

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-25

"Order was shipped in an expedient manner and product was received as specified."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

2015-07-25

"Picture arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you!"

2015-07-25

"I was looking for a specific giclèe but could not find it. Their CSR was able to find it and provide me with the item number. The poster arrived in a timely manner and was packaged very well. Couldn't be happier. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Again, thank you for sharing your experience about our company. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

2015-07-25

"Fast delivery, accurate description. Recommended."

2015-07-25

"More than I expected. High quality and delivered quickly and not damaged at all. "

2015-07-24

"I was very pleased with the photo enlargement and the quality of it. There were two others that I also would like to purchase but the price of $119 is simply outrageous! When you decide to be less ridiculous regarding your pricing, please let me know so that I can order the other two. In the meantime, I will enjoy what I have. RICHARD KENDALL, HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA"

2015-07-24

"Order was delivered quickly and arrived in great condition - no creases, tears or crinkles. I'd order from them again in the future."

2015-07-24

"It came in on time and was what I ordered."

2015-07-24

"My experience was great! My choices were beautiful, but 2 were proportioned weird, and 1 was just too red. Shipping was quick, I liked that boxes were in excellent condition. I would definitely order again."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.