AllPosters.com Reviews - allposters.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 3,006 reviews

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,006)

Rating 6/103/5

"UPDATED review!! I have Not gotten my order---WAS my review, and as i found out today, it was my mistake. I do remember it seemed like total chaos when I ordered, the website was being technically troubled.... I spoke to someone on the phone, and i thought all was taken care of, and I was wrong..I guess i was still supposed to go online and still needed to pay... Good customer service and follow up.
Thanks, Michelle BW

modified review reply posted Apr-06-2014

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that at the time of your review you have yet to receive your order. I am happy to look into this for you and be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"All Posters is top drawer!
The Rothko print arrived perfectly packaged, framed and ready to hang.
with their sale price, it was a great value, and adds class to the boring wall.
Jack / jaxview

modified review reply posted Apr-05-2014

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am glad that your shipment arrived in perfect condition and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Allposters is a great site with a huge inventory. I've shopped here many times, and will continue into the future. I have gotten friends and family to shop here, also. Everyone I have ever spoken with agreed what an excellent site Allposters is. I recommend this site highly."

modified review reply posted Mar-25-2014

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"arrived on the day promised, in great condition!!!!"

modified review reply posted Mar-15-2014

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Pretty awesome! Fast shipping!"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I like :) a little blurrier than I thought it would be though "

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the print received was blurry. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Both my experiences with AllPosters.com have been great."

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Love the posters and the frames they delivered just what I was looking for

Thanks great service

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm happy to hear how much you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"great looking wall hanger!"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The decals I ordered did not stick to the wall. They stayed up for all of 5 minutes then fell down and stuck to each other. I tried to separate them and they ripped. Poor quality product. Looks cheap. "

modified review reply posted Mar-11-2014

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the decals ordered were unable to serve their intended purpose as they had not adhered to the wall as they should have. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I may provide further assistance with your order. I thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"It was fine. Everyone was happy."

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Poor quality print, expensive delivery won't be buying again"

modified review reply posted Mar-11-2014

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of the print received and with the shipping rate as well. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"swift efficient service, delivered on time and kept updated with progress of order.

welldone, will continue to use this service.

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the service and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I got what I ordered and the picture is beautiful. My only complaint is that the frame is darker than what I thought I chose. I was trying to get the frame color as close as possible to another picture I have on the same wall. "

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m so happy that you loved the picture. I’m sorry that the frame selected was darker than you had thought when ordering. I will be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Order was filled promptly and the finished framed pic was beautiful! Will definitely do more business with them! "

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”