AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"Very Happy with merchandise delivered on time and the item was better than I thought it would be. I will order again."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"The posters are fantastic. Quick service and a very happy buyer."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I received all posters as promised. Thank you!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

"The posters are great and I always get them wood mounted.The shipping is also great you must have the corner on cardboard."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis””

"Arrived quickly and they look great. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The poster arrived in excellent condition, and was everything that the company promised."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Rapid service and perfect condition poster. Great overall experience!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Item arrived when promised and in excellent condition. I am extremely happy with my purchase. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Love the quality Greg Brown posters!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The poster I received was much darker than I expected from the image I viewed on the computer. Shadow detail was non-existent. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order because it arrived being darker than how it was shown on the site. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters..com”

"Awesome. Came on time, packed well so no damage. 100% awesome. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"AllPosters was great. We had originally ordered a product that ended up getting lost in the mail (not AllPosters fault at all) and when we informed them they promptly ordered us a new one free of charge. Unfortunately, they ended up being out of stock of that item, but as soon as it came back in stock, we ordered and received it promptly and are very pleased with it. The customer service throughout the process was amazing. They were kind, helpful and went above and beyond to take care of us. We had a great experience with them!"

"Very helpful when I had a problem."

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Norah”

"The poster is gorgeous and makes me smile whenever I see it. "

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I would have left 5 stars, but I was never given notice that my most recent order from AllPosters.com had shipped. This is essential, as UPS leaves these high-dollar packages outside my door--we need to know if they're coming so we can be home to receive them. That did not happen, so I'm only "somewhat satisfied" with my experience."

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you did not receive the shipment notification email that was sent for your order. We do not use UPS as a carrier. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ahsley, Allposters.com”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.