Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-19

Excellent

"Arrive on time packed well"

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed.”

2017-06-19

Terrible experience! Customer-service is Lacking!

"Jet, your lead agent was UN-responsive! -asked multiple times for refund with No reply..had to Dispute the charge on my card. **Avoiding future purchases from Allposters/Art.com, as a result."

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are not satisfied with our customer service and had to dispute the charge on your card. We will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-06-18

Great. Customer service, but damaged deliveries are a problem.

"Loved the website interface and customer service was excellent but two completely damaged shipments in a row is frustrating. Need better package markings for Fragile and Gass....and large pieces should have more internal support and "DO NOT LAY FLAT" warnings. Hope the third try is successful this week! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you love our website interface and customer service . I am sorry that you have received both your original and replacement orders delivered with damage. I hope that your second replacement order will be delivered without any damage. I have noted your feedback about the packaging. We will surely improve our packaging service for your future orders.”

Quality selection fast delivery

"I have ordered 5 posters, arrived in perfect condition, great quality with speedy standard delivery. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the five posters which ordered arrived in perfect condition, great quality with speedy standard delivery”

Pardon Me All To Hell

"Please disregard my previous review. Another member of the household took receipt of the poster, and all is well. Please accept my heartfelt apology for not searching for answers in my own home. Cheers, Dennis Hughes"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your order takes longer than expected to arrive. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-06-17

Quick delivery of poster not color saturated

"The poster was pale and a disappointment @ a good price"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the poster was pale though it was delivered quick and offered with good pricing. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. ”

2017-06-17

Great Experience

"T-shirt is correct size and fits well (not all XXL shirts are the same, but this one fits nicely). Quick delivery with no issues. Thanks a bunch!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. ”

2017-06-16

Love it!

"We love using AllPosters to decorate our office! Our surroundings look much better because of you all!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Just what I ordered

"The Breakfast at Tiffany's posters were just what I ordered. The black and white in 24x36 made great props for the shower. The posters came well protected, no damage. Very happy with the purchase."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time, well packed and as ordered. I'm also happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. ”

Quality Product Quality Service

"Each Customer Rep I've spoken to has bent over backwards to help me with my questions and my purchases. Coming from a customer service background myself, I have a great appreciation for good service... Will purchase again.

Thank you so much!

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are highly satisfied with the quality of our product and service. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans! ”

Very HAPPY Customer

"Excellent place to purchase posters."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

Fast Service

"Very fast and just as pictures."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order was delivered fast and just as pictures.”

Game of Thrones Shirt

"Game of Thrones Shirt arrived in timely manner and all is good"

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.”

Good service and quality

"The posters came and they weren't damaged or anything. The quality, price and shipping very good. I will definitely order from them again."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to learn that we met your expectations.”

2017-06-14

Very good

"Delivered on time good quality"

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and that you are pleased with the product quality.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.