AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"My framed poster arrived quickly and looks just like the photo online. Colors are great! It was securely and tightly packaged in cardboard -- perhaps a little too tightly. Deducting one star for slight crushing of the frame on one side. Decided to keep it anyway. "

"The products we ordered were even better in person. I already have recommended your site to my friends"

"I ordered two pictures and was very surprised how quickly they were mail. I also returned one of the posters as I was not satisfied. My refund was handle hassle free with out a problem. Thank you."

"Was delivered as advertized. Packing was good. Picture as advertized."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as advertised and well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The tapestry was delivered on time and in good shape."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly in good condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great Service! I'm enjoying the picture every day!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Was very easy and a little problem was had was resolved instantly"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH MY FIRST ORDER ALSO THE ITEM I ORDERED WAS VERY NICE AS I EXPECTED . HOPE TO ORDER IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU. DORIS"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I am happy to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

" Looked exactly as pictured"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"We were very happy with our purchase and the timeliness of the delivery."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything arrived in a timely manner and exceeded expectations. Although my budget is limited, I'll definitely consider this site for framing and/or canvas printing in the future. Outstanding! For some reason I felt 'heard'."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Easy on line experience, great prices, fast shipping...delivered by expected date...items are exactly as described....highly recommend..."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and exactly as advertised. Thank you for letting us know that you had a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything was good. Coupons helped a lot with the shipping and price. Take advantage of the sales"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the discounts and sales. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Timely deliver without any problems....and very satisfied with the purchased product"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are very satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"some of the posters were damaged as the box that they were shipped in were damaged. I suppose one can blame the carrier but I felt that the package.box design was not appropriate. Would think twice about in future about purchasing from the company."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that a portion of your order was received damaged and that you felt this could have been caused by the packaging the items came in. I will follow up with you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.