Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Stole over $3000 from my checking account

"I made an order of 49.50 and the following day they had charged 49.50 from my account over 10 times until my account was zero, then the following day charged it repeatedly until my account was -$2500. They claim a glitch in the system and also claim they are refunding my money but I would highly suggest not ever allowing yourself to be a part of this glitch. A customer service representative stated this happened to everyone who made a recent order. Even if it was an accident, the “glitch” took over $3000 from my bank account and it is still not refunded. Thank god I have savings!"

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Ashley4Art, has responded

“Thank you Connie for reaching out to us via ResellerRatings.com. I see that you are working with one of our team leads, Elizabeth. Please refer to your email communications with her as she continues to assist you with this issue. Thanks again. Regards, Ashley (Allposters.com)”

2017-10-11

Great

"Everything was great, just wish shipping was a touch faster:)"

Rep reply posted Oct-11-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. We will surely improve our shipping service in future.”

2017-10-10

It was excellent

"I certaintly was excited when I received my package."

Rep reply posted Oct-11-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-10-07

Good Service

"Poster arrived a day later that expected, but the poster arrived in great condition because of the excellent packaging. "

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. ”

2017-09-23

Love This Site!

"Loved the fast and hassle free delivery. And the product was more than I hoped for!"

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-09-21

Excellence!!!!

"Very professional & excellent customer service!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad you are satisfied with our customer service.”

2017-09-11

Excellent selection and service

"Received correct item timely, but puzzle had a printing glitch and one line of picture is slightly off."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time. I am sorry that you are not completely satisfied with your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-09-11

Beautiful Piece but Damaged Frame

"I ordered a really beautiful print of one of my favorite paintings and it looks wonderful but the bottom of the frame has a chip taken out that didn't appear to happen from shipping and was just a defect. I received it during finals week earlier this year and didn't notice it until I finally took the time to unwrap it and hang it up a month ago and by that time the 30 day guarantee had expired. Really wish they would inspect the frames before they sent them out. "

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your order arrived in unsatisfactory condition. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-08-21

Framed World Map Purchase

"I ordered a canvas printed map in a float frame and paid extra for expedited shipping. Within 48hrs of my order, I was notified that there were issues that would delay the shipment of my print. I emailed customer service and requested reimbursement for the expedited shipping fee. I was granted my reimbursement for the fee, but still given the expedited shipping. My framed canvas print arrived only a few days later and it looks extremely high quality and fantastic. The interactions with customer service were clear, professional, and courteous. I recommend AllPosters for their service and the quality of product received. "

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are highly satisfied with the quality of your order and our customer support. Thanks again for recommending our website to others.”

2017-08-09

Breakfast at Tiffany's poster

"Loved the black and white poster of Audrey Hepburn. Very classy. And fast shipping."

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality and quick shipping. ”

2017-08-09

Shipping takes way too long

"Only complain is that shipping takes way too long when I can order a poster on ebay and have it in my hands in a couple of days."

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your order took longer to arrive than anticipated. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-08-08

Love my wall art, and your service was great!

"Just great service.
Order came when you said and the wrapping was impressive! I love my wall art, it matches perfectly to my decor. Thanks again. Judy

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm glad that you are enjoying your purchase.”

No problem!

"The poster came in as expected in a timely manner. Also the poster was rolled in a nice sturdy tube, not damaged at all! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with your purchase.”

100% Satisfaction!

"In the past 10 years or so I have ordered 24 pictures/art - Chagall, Rothko, Klimt, Kandinsky... and I'm sure I'm not done yet. I am 100% satisfied and happy with Allposters! Everyday I enjoy all that genius and beauty! So HAPPY! Thank you!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it.”

2017-08-07

Never an Issue

"Simple and easy. Always on time and always a great product. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy that you are satisfied with your purchase. ”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.