Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-22

"Product as ordered, delivered quickly."

LOVE my WW2 poster.

"I got a black and white picture of the size I wanted. These cats are top notch!!!!!"

fed ex dropped the ball

"Fed ex delivered package on rural road out by the mailbox. Your product was good but you should use the US Mail instead of Fed Ex. I have pictures of package on street. It was lucky that the package did not get stolen."

Uneven Quality

"The first poster I ordered was fine, like the web photo. The second one was terrible and not at all like the web photo. The packing was fine and the delivery prompt. The refund was processed in good time."

Shipping took ONE MONTH

"I had to wait One month & send several emails just to get a tee shirt."

Nice Posters, Fast Shipping, Not Pristine

"I purchased two posters for a young student visiting us from France to learn English. He enjoys comic books and was looking at posters to take home. I found the posters on AllPosters.com and ordered them. I selected overnight shipping to make sure they would arrive before he left. The posters arrived on time and shipping was prompt as advertised.
My only criticism was that the two posters had been slightly crushed at some point, leaving a slight distortion on both, in a repeating pattern where the rolled tube had pinched. In a frame it will be difficult to see, however after paying for new posters and the very high overnight shipping cost, I did expected a new, undamaged product. The shipping container was undamaged, so the posters most probably had been crushed before packing. There was only a day before his flight so there was no time to deal with it, and our guest, graciously, didn't mention on the damage so neither did I.
i would have let this go without comment, however I have received two e-mails now asking for feedback.

Perfect Maps

"These maps are perfect. I ordered a few World and United States Maps for work. They came in a nice tube and the quality of the maps are great. "

2016-08-21

Game of Delivery...

"...I mean Thrones. Great delivery, great packaging, great product!!!"

2016-08-21

Inconvenienced

"I ordered several items, all at once and they were shipped all at different times resulting in different delivery days. This resulted in me not being able to accommodate all of the different delivery attempts, and driving to the hold facility to pick them up on different occasions. If I just requested standard shipping, I would have rather waited until all items were ready to ship, then send just that one pkg. "

2016-08-20

"Received what was ordered, in a timely manner. Can't ask for more than that."

Not just posters

"I have ordered many times from allposters.com and they have an amazing selection of posters and contrary to their name, an amazing collection and variety of shirts! It's easy to order online, merchandise comes in a reasonable time and good quality. I'm happy with everything I order from them and plan to order more things in the future from them."

2016-08-19

Got what i needed, kind of... eventually

"I placed a large order on posters and prints for my classroom. Gave 2 weeks to process and ship. Within 24 hours my order was processed and I received a shipping code. One of my posters came in fine right on the date. All the others were packaged together and never showed up. I reached out to customer service and their response was to wait a couple more days. I did and it still didn't show up. After checking in again, they responded and replaced my order with faster shipping. Unfortunately, at that point 2 of my pieces were unavailable and therefore I couldn't purchase them. I was refunded for these. Extremely inconvenient. I was then stuck trying to organize and decorate my classroom after school had started due to the delays and setbacks. Glad I got most of what I needed though!"

Did not receive product

"I did not receive part of my order. I already called and was told it would sent out. Over a week later, I still have not received it. So, I guess I get to call again. Lucky me. "

Not what I expected

"I ordered a poster of the planet Jupiter and did not receive it on the delivery date
that I was told would be here. Also, the picture of Jupiter was not in focus and I
was disappointed in it.

Wow factor

"Wow- this poster went from a rolled up printed paper to a a marvelous, amazing framed art eye catching work-piece. I couldn't be more pleased. I will be ordering again- that's for sure!"

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.