Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

Poster

"Poster arrived timely and in perfect condition."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and well packaged.”

2017-04-24

The products are gorgeous.

"The products are gorgeous. I wish there were more opportunities for free shipping. I have given your merchandise as gifts and kept a few items for myself. Bravo. "

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our products and promotions. Thank you again for being a valuable customer for us. ”

2017-04-23

Great poster selection

"Have what I wanted price Is good ,commucation great, will always shop with them for what I need. "

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service.”

Awesome

"Very happy with my purchase,perfect fit on my wall,will definitely shop for more ,thank you for having what I was looking for.

Rep reply posted Apr-23-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. Thank you again for keeping Art.com with your future shopping plans!”

2017-04-22

Really pleased with the tin signs I ordered

"Good experience. Came on time"

Rep reply posted Apr-23-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and well packaged. ”

Great posters~

"Reasonable price, great quality, great size ..will be ordering in the future."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service and I am glad that your order arrived quickly.”

Butterfly/bee prints

"Loved them as well as the great service"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and I am happy to hear that you Love the posters.”

2017-04-21

very poor quality service

"I ordered a small Pan Am Clipper poster plus a frame. The frame obscures the bottom portion of the print, yet all that would have been needed to fix the problem before it became a problem was for the person who framed it to call and/or e-mail me, explain the problem with the frame and suggest an alternative. (Ironically, their name is written on the back of the thing along with their signature.)

Instead, they sent this crapy looking thing to me. When I wrote an e-mail describing the problem, they suggested I take a picture and/or rewrap the item, send it back etc etc...First, I don't get why I should go to all of that trouble for something that wasn't my mistake, and second, this need for documentation and return suggests that I am not telling the truth and am somehow trying to scam another (crappy) piece of merchandise out of them. All for $62?

And so look, I know it wasn't the biggest order in the world, but still...

Will never do business with them again---and have told my friends.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the framing for your order was not to your satisfaction. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-04-20

On point

"Great service. Items were shipped quickly and as described. No hassles whatsoever. I will definitely use this website again."

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the items were shipped quickly and as described. I am also glad that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans! ”

2017-04-20

Love the poster

"Quick delivery,very satisfied.."

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the order was delivered quick and you are satisfied with the order.”

30"x40# poster

"Excellent quality, we'll packaged"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review . I am glad that your order was well packaged and of excellent quality.”

2017-04-19

Awesome company to deal with

"I placed an order for 3 items and only received 2 of them
I sent them an email and got a reply within a couple of hours stating that my replacement would be shipped the next day
It arrived 3 days later
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. ”

Amazing Posters

"The quality of the posters was amazing. Ordered four different ones and returned two. The customer service was incredible. I would definitely order from AllPosters again and would highly recommend their site. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the quality of the posters was amazing. I am also glad that our customer service was good. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans and for recommending our site to others.”

Horrible

"I placed an order on 3/20/17, I was supposed to receive my items by 4/4/17. I only received 3 out of the 8 shirts I ordered. I called on 4/13/17, I was told the order would be looked into and I would receive a follow up email. No email no phone call. I called again on 4/18/17 and just cancelled the order because of the lack of customer service."

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that we were unable to fulfill your entire order and that you had not received the email notification or phone call advising you of items status and that you have not been satisfied with the customer service support provided on our end. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Lightning fast shipping!

"Map is beautiful and wonderfully huge!"

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and that you are pleased with the Artwork received. ”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.