• AllPosters.com AllPosters.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I received the TEE Shirt I ordered in a very short time. I do think the shirt was a little thin ,meaning the material , not the size"

"Very pleased with both orders. Will consider ordering from AllPosters in the future."

"Picture was on time and great condition "

"Everything came in on time and just as I ordered it. It all looks great hanging up in my classroom!"

"Because all information was Spanish, and as often as I clicked on translation, it remained I misunderstood size and, thus, I am stuck with oversized print that will not fit in space I had in mind."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were not able to have the Spanish version of your site translated to English to allow for easier ordering. By default if ordering within the United States Allposters.com should be in English as we are a US based company. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"great posters-----------------"

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our product and services . We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Norah”

"No damage. Great company. Would recommend for the prices as well."

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about our company. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Norah”

"A great selection of posters, easy checkout process and very fast shipping was my first experience with allposters. I'm sure I will shop there again!"

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The purchase took forever to arrive."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order took longer to arrive than anticipated. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"way cool ! AllPosters was very quick with my order, and it was accurate! this was my second time ordering with them, but so far i am truly impressed. also, i loved the quality of the items i ordered, very nice."

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Norah”

"All was copacetic, and that is a valid comment"

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services . Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Norah”

"Quickly delivered, properly packaged, quality merchandise."

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. Norah”

"My pictures always seem to be delivered faster than expected."

Norah4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"We still have not received one of our items from the order & I can not reach anyone at AllPosters.com to find out what is going on. It is very frustrating! It has been a month since I placed the order."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received one of the items on your order and that you have not been able to reach us. We can be reached by phone or email or chat. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further information and assistance regarding the whereabouts of your order. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Satisfied with poster, SLOW delivery"

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.