AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"One poster was a little bent out of shape because the paper it was printed on was quite thick"

"Shipping was VERY fast. Received two framed & laminated posters in very nice packaging"

"tIMELY AND IN GOOD SHAPE AND GOOD PRICE."

"This is my third order with AllPosters.com The shipping was very fast. My orders have beautiful color and thick poster paper. Only thing, my last order arrived in its usual triangular shape box but my posters were bent into a triangle shape. This caused creases in my posters. "

"I was pleased with the look and size of my posters. They came neatly packed and It was easy to order.. I definely will order more from this company."

"did not appreciate the extra cost when delivered made the purchase too expensive and the 30% not worth it."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were subjected to duties/fees upon delivery. These costs are not able to be calculated on our end as this charge is given by customs. It is advised at checkout that such fees may be applied upon delivery. I apologize again if the notice of the prospective charges had not been made more visible, and I thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"excellent service! thank you"

"Got exactly what I ordered in perfect conviction....love them both. Thank You!"

"My order was damaged in shipping, but Allposters.com took care of the problem quickly."

"My purchase was a "Thank you" gift to my new business partner for his new office (at Arizona Clean Energy) & he was absolutly thrilled with it! The poster, the matte, the frame, all of it. I plan on getting something for my new office now too!
(Sorry, I had to throw in a plug for the company!)
Thanks AllPosters.com!
Michael J.

"timely and well packaged print,,,very happy and will continue to shop AllPosters.com

"Poster was excellent. It shipped with fast shipping. Definitely will shop with AllPosters.com again."

"Great selection! Really appreciated!"

"Really like the poster I ordered it was well mounted on hardboard ready for hanging.
The quality is excellent and I would order from the company again.

"I'm a middle school teacher. My posters were ordered to decorate my classroom. Therefore, I was very happy to see these arrive well before I expected, and also before my kids arrived!!!"

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.