Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-25

Save the frame ; save some money

"New frameless approach adds value"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am glad that you are pleased with your recent purchase experience from us.”

Exactly as I expected

"All Posters is where I go first when looking for posters or wall art for my home. I have never been disappointed."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it.”

Henry Cavill--need I say more

"2 tees (one long and one short-sleeve) with HC as Superman. Arrived timely and in perfect condition. Colors are true and fit is accurate."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your T shirts are arrived on time and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the color and fit.”

Perfect !

"Beautiful photograph of what represents a huge part of our history and lives......."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. ”

2016-05-24

"I ordered the posters, they sent them to me in a very timely manner, and the pictures/posters were lovely. Thanks, I will be ordering more in the future. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your order arrived on time and that you are pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

Appreciate

"Posters were beautiful; images were vibrant. Exceeded expectations; THANX! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the Art work and that we exceeded your expectations.”

Top notch service

"The entire order process and delivery went flawless. Will order again. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had such a good shopping experience with us. ”

2016-05-23

A blooming garden for my walls . . .

"I love all my purchases from AllPosters. As I have dealt with them in the past, everything I ordered was delivered and my satisfaction is 100%"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. Thank you again for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Great service!

"Very satisfied with the turnaround time and the quality!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product quality and on time delivery.”

broken glass

"There was a second attempt to deliver the framed picture to us last week and the framed picture again was delivered with the glass broken. This time the picture was really not packaged properly to survive the trip either. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry that the package received came damaged. I will be in touch with your shortly by e-mail so I can follow up with further assistance. Thank you again for your review. -Kaleb, Allposters.com.”

2016-05-22

Fat kitty picture

"Loved it, it looked just as it was shown. I hung it over my scale for a smile and some incentive. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. ”

2016-05-21

Posters

"Good quality and exactly as advertised. Pay the extra for the quality print if you are displaying.. It makes a difference of course by paying more"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the Art work and arrived as described.”

2016-05-20

Great stuff, great service!

"Redecorated the office without spending a fortune. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our artworks which helps in decorating your office.”

2016-05-20

Not Enough Wall Space!

"Tremendous selection and sizes to choose from. Frequent status updates of my order,
And delivered as promised.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product selections, order updates and quick shipping service as expected.”

2016-05-19

Met my high expectations

"I have been very happy with my orders from AllPosters.com, the quality is very good, they pay attention to details which other companies have cut corners on. When I do have a problem, they are very willing to help me, fix the order or replace it. I hgly reccoemend them. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with our product quality and quick service in finding a best resolution. Thank you for recommending us to others for their art needs.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.