AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10

"I try to get gifts that are both different and meaningful. That is a tall order.I am an xray tech and my son in law is a DJ.I found an xray picture of DJ equipment. Im thrilled with this idea.hopefully, he will enjoy it as well.It was delivered very quickly and was more than I hoped for."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I so appreciate your feedback. It's always nice to hear when we've really "thrilled" someone. Thank you for letting us know that you're enjoying your purchase and pleased with quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"In the recent two months I have ordered two posters. I really do like the website and it is good just to "window shop," looking at various posters.
But, I find it hard to believe - it takes so long to get me my poster. And my last one, I had order a little frame that didn't cost very much but It was not included. I was just happy to get the poster that I did not complain.

"Items arrived earlier than predicted."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm so glad that your shipment arrived sooner than expected. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I always have a good experience when ordering from your website. It's so easy and quick. keep up the good work."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Not expensive, good quality, came on time "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery at reasonable price. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Ordered and shipped quickly. Packaged very well!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Love the artwork! Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm happy to hear how much you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Love the posters, really fast turn around on the order and delivery!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I love the holiday poster I received. It was just as pictured on line. I had trouble with the web site though. Several times I tried to change the size of several prints and was unsuccessful. Would have bought more but just to frustrating."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as advertised online and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Posters we very good quality. I thought for the price they wouldn't be as nice as they are. And the shipment came faster that I expected. It was great. Will be order from them again."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very helpful staff when ordering. My only problem was that my order was sent to the wrong shipping address, but when I called customer service they were very nice and helpful. Everything worked out, I did receive my package."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The first poster we order arrived damaged (one end of the box was crushed so the poster inside was wrinkled). All I had to do was take a picture of the damaged box and wrinkled poster and AllPosters.com mailed us a new one no extra charge. The second poster arrived undamaged. Great customer service."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Arrived quickly and with proper packaging."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"This was my very first order. I was very pleased with the entire experience of ordering, and my posters look great on my walls."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Still waiting on two of the posters."

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.