Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

A view from the throne!

"Had to give a catchy title :). This modern bathroom poster is even more beautiful than I thought. You just can't help staring at it. I bought it for a downstairs bathroom & this poster just makes the room. My son asked if we could move there! You will not be disappointed! (Shipping was fast & in perfect condition)"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear that you like the quality of our beautiful artwork, secured packaging and quick shipping as expected. I would love to have you visit us again.”

Fairy Poster

"I bought for my granddaughter's room. It arrived, fast, packed well, and was very cute. All Posters have a huge selection of all types of posters and things. Thanks."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product choices, quality, secured packaging and on time delivery as expected. I would love to have you visit us again.”

2016-02-03

"Product was as described anddelivered timely. "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order has arrived on time as expected.”

2016-02-03

Immediate response to my complaint

"I ordered a large framed print. When it arrived I took it out of the box, when I proceeded to remove the plastic it came wrapped in, I saw the frame was chipped, a noticeable chip. I took a picture of the chip and sent it along with a request for advice on whether I needed a new frame or the whole item. Allposters.com responded immediately and sent me a replacement within the week! I will continue to do business with Allposters.com, I am happy and satisfied!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that there was a problem with the print you received but am glad to hear that when you reached out to us we were able to resolve the matter for you.”

Chinese Emperor soldiers

"Extremely satisfied with the order, the recipient was very happy with the quality of the product."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very satisfied with your recent purchase as well as with our product quality. I would love to have you visit us again.”

2016-02-02

Good stuff - a calendar

"Delivery was timely. Product looks very nice."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product quality and on time shipping as expected. I would love to have you visit us again.”

2016-02-02

Delayed delivery

"The item was meant to arrive before Christmas but did it on 12/26. The worse thing is that it was meant to be one of our Christmas presents for my young boy who still believes in Santa....."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order arrived late especially as it had been a gift for your son. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

Best poster ever! And photo quality? WOWOWOWO

"So thrilled. Thanks millions."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very pleased with the print quality as expected.”

2016-02-01

"good service. nice products"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our product quality and quick service as expected.”

2016-02-01

"Great follow-up service after delivery of initial package failed to show up...Thanks!!!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our service and quick resolution as expected.”

2016-02-01

"I received what I ordered in a timely manner."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you have received your T-shirt on time as described.”

Great Choice!

"Posters are high quality. Service is excellent! Great choice!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very happy with the quality of our posters, product choices and customer service excellence.”

2016-02-01

"Happy with quickness of delivery "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with our quick shipping service as expected.”

2016-02-01

"I found great posters at a great price. Delivery was pretty quick."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very happy with the quality of our posters, sale pricing and quick shipping service.”

2016-02-01

Good

"It delivered on time and they look very good and they are the perfect size for my room."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our artwork, quality of the posters and on time delivery as expected.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.