• AllPosters.com AllPosters.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Very satisfied with the product and the delivery."

"great quality frame and poster really happy with my purchase"

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"On time , very satisfied, would buy agian"

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. John”

"No complaints at all! Will definitely shop here for my dorm room again. "

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. John”

"Poster arrived in a timely fashion, perfect condition, as always. That's how "AllPosters" rolls."

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I've done several orders recently with AllPosters.com in order to help decorate our new home. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience - the variety of prints and frames, the quickness of delivery, the exceptional quality of the products -- such a delightful and enjoyable experience. And, we love the products!! "

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. We really appreciate it and we will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"Prompt. Just as expected. Perfect got my needs."

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. John”

"Great service as always, will be ordering from them again"

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I was happy with the quality of the poster and speed of delivery. The price kept changing though and I probably spent more than I needed to."

"I received a 4xl tee instead of a 2xl tank top "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you received the wrong size shirt. I will review your order and be in touch with you via email momentarily so I can offer further assistance and resolution to this matter. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"It was everything I was going it would be. Nice quality and fast delivery."

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Received poster a day before it was scheduled to arrive. I like the quality of the print - very satisfied."

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"Order arrived sooner than expected!"

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Everything arrived as advertised"

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Enjoying my prints VERY much. Two of the original prints had some minor flaws and the company sent me new ones immediately. Very satisfied."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.