Stores > AllPosters.com

Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-27

mexico crap

"thought I was buying a shirt made in the UK it was from mexico printed in usa "

2016-07-26

"Love it!!! Great deal! Thank you!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you love the product you have purchased from us.”

2016-07-25

Lots of bang for your buck

"I ordered two for my parents and two for myself. THey were beautifully done and I was thrilled with the quality and secure shipping used"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of the Artworks received and secured packaging.”

2016-07-23

Awesome costume

"Found the perfect item at a great price. Shipping was fast. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the item and pricing and I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly.”

Great service

"Although I had an issue with the color being correct on the canvas, customer service worked with me and the final art was perfect!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are impressed with our customer service. Thank you again for being a valuable customer for us.”

GREAT ART

"I'm very happy with the quality of the print and the frame."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the print and frame quality of the Artwork.

savvy shopper

"I tried to use a tape measure to give me a rough idea of how big the poster would be. My husband likes basketball among other sports, but this year with Cleveland winning, really made his year. When I found this picture of kyrie up in the air, I figured I had to get it. Wish I would have got a little bit bigger size, but still a good picture and quality is great."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase and I am glad that you are satisfied with the product quality.”

Great Service

"The poster arrived quickly and in excellent condition."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I am glad that your order arrived quickly and in excellent condition. It’s a great pleasure to serve you.”

2016-07-22

Definitely a great place to shop!

"Love the selection and my poster is awesome. Arrived quickly and in perfect shape."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you love our Art work selections and I am glad that your order arrived quickly and in perfect condition.”

Birthday Gift For Friend

"Purchased a stand-up poster of Dean Martin for a friend who loves him! The gift card was written and signed "by Dino" himself :) and my friend just loved it. It was such a wonderful birthday surprise for her. Ordering was easy, and the delivery was right on schedule. Very satisfied with the purchase."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that your friend loves the gift you have purchased and I am glad that you found ordering from us was easy and that your shipment arrived on time.”

Everything as expected

"The framed poster looked exactly as it did on the website. And it arrived on time. What could be better than that?"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived as shown online and delivered on time.”

2016-07-21

"good prices, good pictures"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the pricing and Artworks received.”

Great shirts great price

"I ordered up a bunch of shirts for a robotics camps I am running this summer - bought every shirt with a robot on it they had. They got here quickly and I could not be more happy with the great look without having to pay trendy prices."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the T shirts and pricing. ”

2016-07-21

"everything was good as expected!!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase with us.”

disappointed

"They hyped the picture as high quality, it was barely average poster quality in my opinion. Disappointed with the picture and the high price tag for same."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.