Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-05-29

Just what I wanted

"I'd seen the Allpopart superehero canvases in magazines while I was pregnant, and knew it was something I'd do for my husband once our girl was old enough. The process was easy, all the changes I requested were made quickly and the canvas is now in my office waiting to be delivered as a father's day present. My coworkers have seen it and can't believe the likenesses of my daughter and husband. I'm already thinking about my next project!"

2016-05-26

allpopart.com Rocks!

"I surprised my wife with an Andy Warhol inspired art poster of herself at 9 years old. She Loved it. The people at AllPopArt.com were super helpful and nice. I totally recommend."

2016-05-23

Effortless and awesome

"Loved the outcome and the process was seamless"

2016-05-22

Amazing!

"AllPopArt did an amazing job converting my photo to a Warhol-like print. It was a gift for my son and he absolutely loved it! I will definitely use them again! "

2016-05-16

Mother's Day

"My wife was very surprised and ecstatic about the painting. She hadn't seen anything like that before and the colors turned out awesome."

2016-05-11

Always Impressed

"This is the second time I've used AllPopArt. I've done the artist touch canvas both times, and have been consistently impressed with the work they do. With minimal direction, they seem to know what I'm thinking and put together a really cool piece. Very happy, and will definitely be ordering more canvases in the future."

2016-05-10

Excellent Bday gift

"I got a portrait of my boyfriend and his dad from 25 years ago as a birthday gift and it was perfection. Such a great meaningful and beautiful gift idea."

2016-05-09

Great artists and staff

"Went back and forth with customer service a few times to get our portrait just right. They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the process. Thanks again. "

2016-05-06

"I was very,very satisfied with my experience with Allpopart.com. I sent my picture to them, after a couple revisions it was PERFECT! I had a painting done of my sons dog for his birthday... He absolutely loved it!! I have three Pomeranians and three cats... Going to get pictures of them as well... Highly recommend Allpopart.com to everyone! Thanks, Michelle Kuhlman "

2016-05-05

Beyond Excellence!

"very personalized and caring - I sent several pics and was advised each time about clarity, etc. I called and got the same personalized service - I would not hesitate to use them again"

2016-04-21

Copacetic !

"Love it ! Makes me smile when ever I look at it. "

2016-04-19

"My daughter is never satisfied with a gift she doesn't pick out herself. She loved this surprise!"

2016-04-18

Another piece of art!

"I've made a few things with all pop art now, and they never disappoint! All correspondence is fantastic, and the end product always exceeds my expectations - my latest is no different. Thanks!! "

2016-04-10

6 STARS for the ALL POP ART STARS!

"****** STARS, any questions?"

2016-04-01

"Their artists helped me restore a picture that had been weather-damaged. Now it is digitized and held for posterity. The staff (I think her name is Lauren) who answered the info@allpopart.com email was also very helpful!"

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.