• AllPopArt.com AllPopArt.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The folks at AllPopArt were great to work with. Fast, friendly and accommodating.

Thank you.

"I asked for a couple of edits which were done promptly and to specification. Love the finished product - 36 X 36 gallery wrapped stretched canvas - of my maltipoo! A colorful and fun addition to my game room! Was able to purchase with a promotional 20% off so keep an eye out for these to help with the cost. This is a custom item and product reflects the investment. "

"Bad costumer service, standar responses without a real understanding of the client problem "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

We were very disappointed to see that you were not pleased with our customer service.

At AllPopArt we strive for a complete satisfaction from our customers which include but not limited to:

1. Real person to answer each call during business hours - no automated machine.
2. 3 hr or less email reply during business hours.
3. unlimited free art revision until you are 100% satisfied with the art.
4. 100% money back guaranteed. If you are not happy with your art work just send it back for a full refund.

We have been able to review all the notes and emails of your order and we do see there was a language barrier which we assume was the result of your frustration.

Please note that we will be happy to assist you in any way needed to assure you are 100% satisfied with your art.

We will look forward hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Tyler”

"The customer service was great. I made a change to the size after submitting my order and a slight change to the color variation very easily. My request was responded to immediately and I didn't wait long to receive my painting. It is beautiful and they were also able to keep my dog's emotion from the photo! Great service and final product and I highly recommend AllPopArt!"

"Excellent service, terrific quality, and a very satisfied customer. That's the trifecta!"

"Everything was completed in a timely fashion. The picture was accurate to say the least. The entire family liked the results . Would recommend to anyone who wants a special gift to consider using AllPopArt. "

"Gave feedback multiple times which were never incorporated into the work, drawing out the delivery date for months. End product was still not what I was hoping for but realized I was never going to get the service level expected. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback.

Our customers satisfaction is our number one priority, we are deeply sorry that you were not satisfied with your portrait or service.

We offer unlimited proof revisions for each order, and you may take as long as you need to approve. If you have any concerns about the changes we created, you are always invited to call us and discuss everything the phone - We always answer right away.

If you are not satisfied with the final art work that you have received, please contact us directly and we can recreate your portrait at no additional charge, or you can take advantage of our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can help with any concerns. We'll always go out of our way to make sure you are happy with both the process and the product.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Laura
The AllPopArt Team
1-877-728-9278
info@allpopart.com”

"The customer service people were prompt and knowledgable in responding to my project, and the quality of the finished product (photo on canvas) was exceptional. I have used AllPopArt before and I will again."

"They were very responsive to my meticulous details!!!

"This was a last minute Christmas present and the staff went over and above making sure that we had our gift by Christmas! Would definitely order from them again."

"Was nnot completely happy with the final product...did not meet my expectations"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

“Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, as customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

Thanks for sharing your feedback,

The AllPopArt Team
1-877-728-9278
info@allpopart.com”

"Always easy to work with and great quality!"

"Wonderful company to work with. They listened and produced exactly what we expected.

2 Thumbs Up!!!

Scott Whittall - Dallas, Texas

"Plenty of help to design your art.Lots of fun to do for self and as a gift !"

"Customer service was excellent. The sales team could not have been more helpful. They promised - and delivered a beautiful product. I would recommend Allpopart to anyone.

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.