Stores > AllPopArt.com

954-922-3384
      info@allpopart.com
      1-877-728-9278

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPopArt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-07

Excellent

"Excellent as always. Thanks "

2017-03-24

Love the work love the people

"I received immediate service on the product i ordered. I got exactly what I ordered and the service was expedited to my specifications. Laura was professional and knowleadgable about the products. She is an asset to the company moving forward. "

2017-03-21

THE BEST EVER

"When it was received there was a glitch but one phone call and emailed photos was all it took. Laura could not have been more efficient and professional. Grade A+ customer service ! My son was thrilled with the pop art. I asked my son for his favorite colors, having no idea what it was for he gave them to me. They were difficult colors but the artist was so creative and really captured the essence of my son's vibe in the photo. Now it will go to it's home in LA to live on !! Thanks to everyone at AllPopArt that made our experience a GREAT one."

2017-03-20

Perfect anniversary present

"I loved being able to display one of our favorite moments in this unique style by having it made into art to hang up for everyone to see."

2017-03-19

"very satisfied - our photos came out great!"

2017-03-16

Better than PoptArts !

"Quick turn around. Keeping you in the process along the way. Many flavors!"

2017-03-01

Artwork At It's Finest

"I was so happy with my artwork. Jennifer was great and helped me to make the selections. It was easy and shipped so fast. I've been telling everyone about your website. I already know of a co-worker who will be placing an order for Mother's Day.

Thanks so much - Could not be happier :)

2017-02-26

Valentine's day Victory!

"I gave my husband a Valentine's day gift of his photo by allpopart in a 20x20 black frame, six faces vibrantly colored...he was rendered speechless, and when he finally started speaking again, he told me that this gift was the best present he had ever received, and that he would treasure it always. You can't get any more victorious than that if you are looking for a gift that really connects with a person's soul! Thank you so much!"

2017-02-23

AllPop delivered and then some!

"When I first saw the finished mock up I was blown away! I looked at it quite often throughout the day!! I had trouble finding the right quality pictures, but AllPop was extremely attentive and helpful. Communication via email and phone were excellent.
When the finished product was delivered, we were doubly blown away!!
Highly recommend this company for a unique product!

2017-02-10

Great Decision

"I absolutely love the pop art glow animal art we purchased for Christmas.
They are perfect ! I was nervous doing this online but quickly figured out these folks are talented and professional. We collaborated on a few different version of both my cat and my dog until it was exactly the way I had envisioned it in my house. I am very satisfied and would consider purchasing again in another of their different formats or looks. I'm sure the experience would be great again. do it you wont be disappointed.

2017-02-03

Misalignment

"I ordered a print on canvas and the picture was not installed on the canvas correctly. The picture was angled and was over the edge, not centred or levelled. The quality was ok and was installed tight but the misalignment is making the canvas looking funny. "

2017-01-28

Growing family

"AllPopart is one of the best companies I have worked with. The product looks great and the staff are incredibly talented. They are patient and focused on customer satisfaction. I've had three different groups of photos done over the years. The service and product are consistently delivered over time. Very good company to work with. "

2017-01-23

gift card confusion

"love the product just a little confusing on printing gift cards all sorted no problems"

2017-01-15

A Pleasure to Recommend!

"We love the product and get many compliments on it. My recent project was a reorder of a 44" x 36" mounted canvas print from two years ago, that we had accidently damaged. When the item arrived with a printing error, Customer Service was quick to act on the situation and send me another picture, plus additional, alternate mounting hardware. Thank you, Laura; I'm very pleased! "

2017-01-14

Love It

"Always great! Have ordered multiple times and results are always excellent."

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.