Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2017-02-26

Valentine's day Victory!

"I gave my husband a Valentine's day gift of his photo by allpopart in a 20x20 black frame, six faces vibrantly colored...he was rendered speechless, and when he finally started speaking again, he told me that this gift was the best present he had ever received, and that he would treasure it always. You can't get any more victorious than that if you are looking for a gift that really connects with a person's soul! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by calligrabee on February 28 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-23

AllPop delivered and then some!

"When I first saw the finished mock up I was blown away! I looked at it quite often throughout the day!! I had trouble finding the right quality pictures, but AllPop was extremely attentive and helpful. Communication via email and phone were excellent.
When the finished product was delivered, we were doubly blown away!!
Highly recommend this company for a unique product!

This review was modified by andeb95 on February 28 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-10

Great Decision

"I absolutely love the pop art glow animal art we purchased for Christmas.
They are perfect ! I was nervous doing this online but quickly figured out these folks are talented and professional. We collaborated on a few different version of both my cat and my dog until it was exactly the way I had envisioned it in my house. I am very satisfied and would consider purchasing again in another of their different formats or looks. I'm sure the experience would be great again. do it you wont be disappointed.

This review was modified by franrichard1 on February 14 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-03

Misalignment

"I ordered a print on canvas and the picture was not installed on the canvas correctly. The picture was angled and was over the edge, not centred or levelled. The quality was ok and was installed tight but the misalignment is making the canvas looking funny. "

This review was modified by ian_fernandes-26884 on February 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-01-28

Growing family

"AllPopart is one of the best companies I have worked with. The product looks great and the staff are incredibly talented. They are patient and focused on customer satisfaction. I've had three different groups of photos done over the years. The service and product are consistently delivered over time. Very good company to work with. "

This review was modified by mk49503 on January 31 2017 12:02:23 AM

2017-01-23

gift card confusion

"love the product just a little confusing on printing gift cards all sorted no problems"

This review was modified by gluwj on January 25 2017 04:00:01 PM

2017-01-15

A Pleasure to Recommend!

"We love the product and get many compliments on it. My recent project was a reorder of a 44" x 36" mounted canvas print from two years ago, that we had accidently damaged. When the item arrived with a printing error, Customer Service was quick to act on the situation and send me another picture, plus additional, alternate mounting hardware. Thank you, Laura; I'm very pleased! "

This review was modified by kathyo53 on January 17 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-14

Love It

"Always great! Have ordered multiple times and results are always excellent."

This review was modified by joseph-33502 on January 17 2017 12:02:59 AM

2017-01-09

So Cool!

"Purchased an Andy Warhol style as a gift . Blew the recipients away! The coolest gift ever! Great service, and fast delivery!"

Overjoyed!

"Very satisfied with customer service and most important the product. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and son-in-law and I was so excited to give it to them. They went besirk they were so thrilled with the picture of their fur baby. Love it!"

AllPopArt delivers!

"Ordered 2 Warhol-style pics of pets as Xmas gifts. Began process on Dec. 8 by sending in my pics: one set needed higher resolution. I didn't get the new set to them until 4 days later, so that set the timeline back. In spite of my errors, both pics arrived before Xmas, and were totally loved by the recipients! Why is AllPopArt outstanding? They personally call to make sure you know your proof is ready to view online. They gave me a newly discounted rate, even though the reduction was offered after I had ordered. The quality is amazing! Bottom line: They do what they say they'll do, and go over and above to make sure the customer is happy. Would order from them again in a heartbeat!"

Lunkheads Head

"Customer service was excellent. I can't say enough good things about the CS staff that took care of my rush order. My issue is with the "graphic artist". I asked several times for the artist to reduce my head size in proportion with the body of the carton figure. As far as I could tell this was never done. I asked for the artist to make my hair fuller and longer. Again, as far as I could tell it was never done. This delayed my gift to my husband. Finally, I just went ahead and approved the proofs because my husband looked perfect in the cartoon. I do somewhat like the final result but I wanted to love it. I have an issue with all pop art advertising that they use real artists when it is more of a cut and paste application. Bottom line - the final result did not justify the cost of this service. "

2017-01-04

Great Painting

"Received what was proposed, very professional and speedy delivery. "

2016-12-30

Aim to Please!!!! - Unparalleled Portraits and Customer Service!

"AllPopArt truly lives up to Fine Art standards! Both Warhol style family portraits I chose exceeded my expectations re quality! And then, what blew me away was their outstanding personal customer service!!! Read on...
One of my portraits had to be shipped by me to Singapore after I received it. Guess which one fell between the cracks? No chance for a Christmas delivery! I emailed my disappointment. The PopArt team jumped right in, admitted their mistake, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse or resist. They duplicated my order and shipped it directly to my family in Singapore in time for them to open it on Christmas morning!!!!! They were wonderful, communicated with me often, and swiftly solved the problem!!!
Both families love their unique Christmas presents! If you have had any hesitation at all about their art or their customer service, take it from me... You won't be disappointed in this website. I'm now going to place new orders for various birthdays.
Very Sincerely, Cindy G.

This review was modified by cindybealestitcher on December 30 2016 02:35:57 PM

2016-12-29

Now our Art really POPS......

"I was very happy with the help that the staff gave me through out the process and I love the last Granddaughters addition to the other grand children....PS I am sending a picture of the finished product on the wall."

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.