• Address: 2040 Washington Street Hollywood, FL 33020

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"My picture from ALLPOPART s wonderful. I only had to make a couple changes to the original photo but it turned out absolutely wonderful. It's going to make a wonderful Christmas gift for my Granddaughter."

"They did an amazing job. I'm very happy with the end result. "

"Ordered the popart for a wedding gift. Very satisfied with the result. Allpopart.com was very professional and responsive. I was pleased with the art the I received."

"very easy to work with beautiful results getting more done"

"Super helpful and patient with all my questions and changes! Finished product was a total winner and the best present the recipient ever was given. Will be doing this again this XMAS!"

"fabulous reproduction of Andy Warhol's art. Absolutely love the end result. Thank you!"

"I would have scored the survey completely satisfied if the rep. who's name I believe started with a ( J ) hadn't had a careless tone and wasn't quicker to speak than listen to my polite concerns when I called. "

"Great company! I was very specific about what I wanted for the final product , they worked with the proofs until I was COMPLETLY happy . I will return to them . Marilyn schumaker"

"The picture and the customer service were great! The problems I had were a small bit of damage from shipping and the replacement I was sent was the wrong picture. The customer service fixed the problems though and made it right for me!"

"I had an unfortunate experience with allpopart.com but their customer service rectified the situation very quickly and were polite about it. I'm glad that they have a devoted customer service team and show that they truly to care. The artwork is very nice, but it turned out that my wife didn't like the photo selected. "

"AllPopart.com is the best. I ordered gifts for both my sisters who have new babies a month apart. They loved the gifts. Everyone who comes over praises the look and expertise put into the art. I also had so much support from choosing which picture would work to which style of art. You don't get customer service this great most places. I felt like part of the family. I absolutely love allpopart.com! Thank you for being so awesome!"

"Nice job. I wasn't happy with the first draft and they touched it up to my liking. It is a nice piece of art. They get back to you fast by email. Would recommend. "

"Thank you for a wonderful and exceptional service and for a speedy delivery. My mother loved the gift and I am very very happy! I will be shopping again!"

"Dear allpopart team,
thank you again for your great service and the wonderful result.
Great work. Just one idea to improve your international shipping:
- please include the invoice outside the parcel with the shipping documents. this would considerably speed up shipping. Again, the parcel went to customs (could not be cleared because of the missing invoice) and I had to pick it up in customs (which is 30 miles from my home).
best regards, Sonja

"I love my photo canvas. My experience was great. I was very surprised that the whole management of my order was quick and end results were great. Thank you."

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.