Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Sat
    • Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-02-08

Perfect way to remember your pet!

"I recently lost my 15 year old Conure Parrot and I couldn't think of a better way to remember her than to get her portrait done by All Pop Art. I'm a perfectionist, so after about 6 different proofs (per my request) it soon became just the way I wanted it to look. Within no time, I received the gorgeous portrait of my "Little Girl" and hung it happily knowing she'll always be remembered and remain part of my family.
The staff at All Pop Art are not only friendly but extremely professional and supportive and work with you until you get EXACTLY what you want. Whether you want them to use specific colors OR you give the artist the freedom to chose, the finished product is professionally done and will last a lifetime. This is my second piece from All Pop Art and I couldn't be happier!

2016-02-07

Obsessed with my popart!!!

"I absolutely love my popart piece!!! It is so perfect in my house!!! Everyone that has come over in the passed couple days comes in and automatically comments on this beautiful work of art right away!!! It is so unique and the colors are magnificent!!! Thank you so much!!!"

2016-02-02

Best purchase ever

"The art canvas of my two dogs that was created for me is absolutely beautiful. This is one of my most cherished items and sits proudly in my living room. I'm so glad I did it. Allpopart worked with me and custom made the canvas with the colors I wanted. I enjoy looking at that picture every day!"

2016-01-22

Excellent work!

"It was done quickly and despite me having her redo the first proof, the artist sent me two proofs quickly after and still delivered the art on time. The painting was for my sister of her dog that passed away. Her and her husband cried when they received it. It was really beautiful. Thank you!"

2016-01-22

True Christmas Joy!

"I ordered a piece for my wife for Christmas. It was a pic of her having a drink on a cruise ship vacation this past year. SHE LOVED IT! It was beautiful and lovely and cute and super cool all at the same time :) Thank you allpopart.com for this amazing gift"

2016-01-19

Exceeded expectations

"I ordered a super hero print featuring my husband and daughter as a gift for my husband's First Father's Day. It turned out awesome and exceeded all of my expectations. Loved the quality and how unique it is. No clue how I'll top that this year. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you!"

2016-01-18

Awesome

"AllPopArt was great to work with and the finished product was incredible. I am very pleased and would definitely work with them again!"

2016-01-14

5 Stars and 2 thumbs up!

"Great service from Jennifer and Tyler. Over Christmas, had a last minute idea for a gift and the service provided was fantastic and the finished product was excellent!
I highly recommend AllPopArt and will be using them again in the very near future.

2016-01-14

Art

"The picture looked great definitely worth the canvas colors were perfectly modified how I wanted "

2016-01-13

"Everything was done quickly and efficiently. My niece loved her portrait, and the staff was very attentive to the changes I made in my order.
I was very pleased with your service.

2016-01-13

PopArt

"Very nice. Very nice. Very nice. Very nice. Very nice."

2016-01-12

Amazing!

"I loved the service and quality! You guys rock!"

2016-01-08

"I had been searching all of the local photo / art galleries in my area for someone that could create a pop art print as a gift for my son... many miles / days later I still had nuthin'!
I went back to the internet and found your site and the picture style I was looking for only to be amazed at how easy it actually place the order.
Within no time I had a proof back for review. I had a question regarding my picture so ended contacted you by phone. The representative that I worked with was extremely helpful!!!!!
The best part... my son told me that the picture (of his dog) was the best gift he's EVER gotten! You made my Christmas! I have already recommended / passed your information on to friends.

2016-01-08

"The website was very easy to navigate and customer service was very helpful when I needed to speak with them. The product itself was wonderful and the shipping on-time."

2016-01-08

"You people were fantastic!"

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.