Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-27

Amazing gift

"I bought this for a friend. She was so happy. It's the perfect gift for the person who has everything!"

2016-07-10

"I loved the pictures! They were Great!!
They are great gifts of the soul!
Thank you!
Maria Certo

2016-07-08

"Friendly staff and exceptional service! Loved my art piece!"

2016-07-03

Amazed

"I was blown away by the product I received! My picture was too small when uploaded and unfortunately didn't have another capturing the special moment of my brother's engagement. The artist was able to work with it and delivered more than I could have hoped for! Definitely will be back for another project soon!"

2016-07-02

Amazing resemblance!

"I had this artwork created as a father's day gift. It by far exceeded my expectations. My husband could not get over how much it really looks like our dogs!! Very pleased!"

2016-07-02

Vibrant colors!

"I gifted my husband with a picture of our dog that passed away. The proofs were fast, and the actual print was delivered very fast. The actual art piece exceeded my expectations with the quality, texture, vibrant colors and how much the image looked like our dog. I will be ordering more in the future! "

2016-06-26

Phone photos turned into fab works of art.

"The people at All Pop Art where so professional with their quick responses to my emails and answering all my concerns. The project I ordered was very personal and special to me. The finished product was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this company to anyone. They made my simple phone photo into a wonderful piece of artwork that I will always cherish.
Thank you to the artists and all the people that work at this company.
Sincerely, S.Brooks

This review was modified by xxsbaggage on June 26 2016 10:19:37 PM

2016-06-26

"Very easy to work with. Most employees are friendly and very helpful."

2016-06-25

Excellent artistry!

"This is the 4th time I have asked AllPopArt to portray my grandchildren and have been very satisfied every time with the outcome and quick service! The changes to the proofs I requested were handled quickly and satisfactorily.
My only complaint would be communication with them. Somehow on this 4th go-round it was not apparent to me that I needed to check-in to my account to see communications from them. I waited several weeks to receive an email after initially sending in the photos before I discovered they had already done the work and were waiting for approval.

2016-06-19

Picture Perfect!

" I highly recommend using AllPopArt!! I ordered a Lichtenstein-like portrait of my daughter and her fiancé as a Bridal Shower gift. the artist did an excellent job of capturing the likeness of both people, and responded quickly to recommended changes in skin tone and hair color. I couldn't be happier with the final product and can't wait to give it to them this weekend!!

For the stretched canvas option, the edge of the art work you approve gets wrapped on the side of the frame. It wasn't a problem for me, but it did make the subjects appear larger than I was expecting on the final product.

The web site is intended to allow for all correspondence online, but it was a little confusing. New messages were added at the bottom of the text box, and it was not always evident there was a new message. Also, there wasn't any feedback from the site when I requested changes so it was unclear whether my instructions were received and/or clear enough for the artist. That said, the artist had the changes competed very quickly. Lauren was extremely helpful when I called the 1-800 number for assistance.

This review was modified by denise-e on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

"I love my picture. It came out great and displays all 3 of my Doggies. It was so colorful and everything I expected. "

2016-06-17

Baby art

"Our picture of our son turned out amazing and I can't wait order another pop art picture in the future! "

2016-06-13

Made my photos POP!

"Working with the staff was a genuine pleasure. They were very accommodating to all of my requests and tweaks until the project was just how I envisioned. We went through several different versions, and the updated proofs were ready for me very quickly. The process was smooth and the end result was sensational. Thanks to the staff."

2016-06-09

Service as great as my picture!!!!

"I am completely satisfied with the wonderful service that I received while placing my order. All my questions were answered & and I felt I easing feted suggestions that made my purchase perfect. I love my finished picture!!!"

2016-06-08

Awesome!

"My art work turned out awesome! The entire process was timely and conveniently on point. "

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.