Stores > AllPopArt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPopArt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-10

Order from Puerto Rico

"Customer service is excellent!!! Love the way they manage my pictures and the final piece of art. Fast delivery"

2017-09-28

Perfect

"We love the canvases, they are exactly what we wanted. The artists and others we interacted with at AllPopArt were wonderful. We would definitely order from them again."

2017-09-10

Great experience & great product!

"It was an easy process & I love the finished product! I can't wait to give it as a gift and see it hung. "

2017-09-01

A red stain

"My picture has a red stain on it. I would return it to be fixed, except that I need it now and cannot wait. "

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2017

A rep from AllPopArt.com, allpopart, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the imperfection on your portrait.

We do apologize that there was any issue with the custom art piece that you have received.

We would love to correct and send you a replacement piece to you at no additional cost.

With damaged or defective orders we encourage our customers to contact us directly and as soon as possible so that we can have a replacement sent out.

Our number one priority is our customers satisfaction and in these cases we go above and beyond to make sure that we get the pieces corrected and shipped quickly to meet our customers due date on other order.

Please feel free to contact us at info@allpopart.com and we will be more than happy to correct and recreate your portrait.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Laura
The AllPopArt Team
info@allpopart.com”

2017-08-30

Disappointed

"I was disappointed by the quality of the work and the way it was packaged.

when it arrived at my door step, the package looked like it was ripped apart in the beginning and it was poorly tapped together again.

the color isn't what I thought it would be and the details of the picture is lacking.

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2017

A rep from AllPopArt.com, allpopart, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry that you did not absolutely love your portrait or how it was received.

We always want our customer to be obsessed with their artwork and treasure it for many years to come.

We take the time to properly package every piece of artwork, and we do not ship out damaged pieces.

From your review it seems that the package was damaged in transit. We can adjust the packing so that would not be an issue when you receive your replacement portrait.

In regards to damaged pieces we always replace these pieces at no additional cost to the customer. All we ask is that you contact us and send in images of the damage for review. We will then setup the replacement for your damaged piece.

If you were not satisfied with the look of your design, we offer to go back to the drawing board using your original design and adjust your illustration until we have created the custom piece that you love, there is no additional cost to the customer. Our artists will create an unlimited amount of proofs of your design, so that you can see and select the exact design that you will receive.

We always stand by our designs and offer a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked if the customer is not satisfied.

We encourage you to please contact us at info@allpopart.com and we will be more than happy to create the custom design that you will treasure for a lifetime.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Laura
The AllPopArt Team
info@allpopart.com”

2017-08-29

Loved my picture of my dog

"They were very good about modifying proofs til I was satisfied with the colors for the pop glo portrait. Took a 3 tries, but they were quick about making the changes and getting them back to me, and within a week, received the portrait the way I wanted it."

2017-08-28

Unique portraits of your pets! Great customer service

"I ordered 2 canvas portraits of my son's dogs for his 30th birthday. He loved them. The artist really captured their personalities with bright, colorful paintings"

2017-08-06

5 stars

"Great work! I would purchase again! "

2017-08-03

Excellent customer service!

"My order is almost done but so far,
Customer service has been great!
Very responsive and accommodating
Quick turn around on order questions and I was being a pain!
My proofs look fantastic!
Would highly recommend!

2017-07-31

AllPopArt Delivers!

"I love the quality of the AllPopArt pieces I've ordered over the years. I use them for my design clients and my personal prints as well. Their staff have always patiently answered my questions and carefully edited my prints until they are exactly how I wanted them. Their customer service is exceptional. They stand behind their work and don't stop until I'm happy with the way the print will look on canvas. "

2017-07-26

amazing work!!

"we gave it as an anniversary gift to our kids... they loved it!! Amazing service and work! highly recommended.

2017-07-12

Delivered it all!

"This was our second purchase and it went smoothly. We're please with the photos/art and we are receiving compliments from all."

2017-07-05

Absolutely LOVE my picture

"Best picture ever! So glad I found this site"

2017-06-29

"Many Thanks to Jennifer, Laura, and Lazoro."

2017-06-24

5. Stars

"Great people helping me on site. Thank U LAUREN"

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.