• AllPopArt.com AllPopArt.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I was so pleased with the experience and the finished product that I ordered a copy of the same artwork a week later to give to the veterinary hospital that has taken care of my dog through her cancer problems. Customer service is outstanding, the process was very interactive, and the finished product is beautiful. I couldn't be happier and I've been raving about AllPopArt.com to everyone I talk to. Thank you so much! "

"Thought the finished product would be a painting rather than a computer generated "pop art" version of the photo I sent. It seems very pricey for something that looks like it could have been created in an app on my phone then blown up and printed on canvas. Had I known it was a print rather than a painting I wouldn't have spent that much. However, the changes I requested to the original design were addressed quickly. Overall the finished product is mostly satisfactory but I would be much happier with it if it had cost half what I paid."

"Very professional service. They worked with me until I was 100% satisfied with my piece! I highly recommend All Pop Art! "

"Amazing artwork. They worked through a variety of different options until we got it just right. Excellent experience!"

"Excellent product and customer service was amazing!"

"One of the worst online experiences I've ever had. I am shocked that for something I spent 400 US dollars on the delay in messages and the quality of work wasn't impressive. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

allpopart, AllPopArt.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, as customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

It seems like this process took a bit longer than usual, because we actually created a new design proof in a new art style as per your request, which took a couple extra days as all of our art is hand illustrated by real artists.

We always offer unlimited free art revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your artwork, no matter how long you take to approve.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can help with any concerns. We'll always go out of our way to make sure you are happy with both the process and the product.

We also offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you are not happy with your artwork, just send it back for a full refund.

We will look forward hearing from you.

Laura
The AllPopArt Team
1-877-728-9278
info@allpopart.com””

"Love it! Very professional"

"They were friendly, helpful and the product was fabulous! 10 stars. Will use them again as soon as i find another pix. "

"Quick & easy with great results..!!"

"I was very happy with how fast the portrait was delivered and the contrast portrait was so vivid. My fiance' enjoyed this gift and I'm proud I purchased it."

"AllPopArt did an amazing job on our sign in poster. Their artists and customer service folks were talented, responsive, and quick to turn around changes. This is our second poster and we are very pleased!"

"I thought the service was good, pricing was a little high."

"The folks at AllPopArt were great to work with. Fast, friendly and accommodating.

Thank you.

"I asked for a couple of edits which were done promptly and to specification. Love the finished product - 36 X 36 gallery wrapped stretched canvas - of my maltipoo! A colorful and fun addition to my game room! Was able to purchase with a promotional 20% off so keep an eye out for these to help with the cost. This is a custom item and product reflects the investment. "

"Bad costumer service, standar responses without a real understanding of the client problem "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

allpopart, AllPopArt.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

We were very disappointed to see that you were not pleased with our customer service.

At AllPopArt we strive for a complete satisfaction from our customers which include but not limited to:

1. Real person to answer each call during business hours - no automated machine.
2. 3 hr or less email reply during business hours.
3. unlimited free art revision until you are 100% satisfied with the art.
4. 100% money back guaranteed. If you are not happy with your art work just send it back for a full refund.

We have been able to review all the notes and emails of your order and we do see there was a language barrier which we assume was the result of your frustration.

Please note that we will be happy to assist you in any way needed to assure you are 100% satisfied with your art.

We will look forward hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Tyler”

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.