Stores > AllPopArt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPopArt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-19

Awesome

"I was very happy with the service and product. Great artwork. Very pleased and I highly recommend for gift giving. "

2017-06-18

Fantastic

"I absolutely love the piece of art I received, it was extremely well done. Whoever the artist was that produced it is extremely talented; thank you!"

2017-06-17

Dependable and Produces Good Art

"We had a technical issue with communications that delayed the project start. Whole Team responded to make friends Bday deadline. Very good first release - thought we wanted one change - didnt like it went with original. Everyone was GREAT to work with very clam and upbeat. Shipped as promised and we loved the result. Really nice touches by the artists.

Thanks!

2017-06-04

Horrible

"I paid and never got my stuff then they kept saying the image is to small and this and that never doing this again."

2017-06-03

nothing but smiles

"I ordered a pic over 15 years ago and loved it. This year I went to a wedding for a beautiful couple that had everything. I racked my brain for anything to buy or make for a gift. I finally remembered this company and how satisfied I was with the quality of the first project. I found a lot more items and chose one. Once I received it, I found a beautiful picture and it was a huge hit! Will be ordering again!!!"

2017-06-01

Somewhat satisfied

"This was my fifth purchase. The first four were great but this time the quality was not as good. I had to send back several times and even then they did not follow through with my requests.

2017-05-30

Awesome company

"Love the personal attention and the great result!!!"

2017-05-21

No Work!

"I paid the down payment for a piece, I then received an email containing the proofs for review. I replied to the email the following day, making some suggestions. I never heard from AllPopArt, ever again, I guess they just decided to keep my money!"

2017-05-11

Warhol

"The colors were right on-point and the product certainly met expectations. It was for a gift and it was very well received. It was easy to order and the final product really exceeded expectations.

2017-05-11

It was fantastic!

"it was great; exactly what we wanted"

2017-05-03

beautiful work

"very positive. I was able to communicate my needs and their response time was quick. I recommend all pop art. I now have a beautifully done sketch of my mom and I."

2017-05-03

Our Grandchildren

"This is our 3rd order and each time the experience had good communication and great artistic suggestions. We were able to use photo's that were not taken just for this purpose and include action into the paintings."

2017-04-07

Excellent

"Excellent as always. Thanks "

2017-03-24

Love the work love the people

"I received immediate service on the product i ordered. I got exactly what I ordered and the service was expedited to my specifications. Laura was professional and knowleadgable about the products. She is an asset to the company moving forward. "

2017-03-21

THE BEST EVER

"When it was received there was a glitch but one phone call and emailed photos was all it took. Laura could not have been more efficient and professional. Grade A+ customer service ! My son was thrilled with the pop art. I asked my son for his favorite colors, having no idea what it was for he gave them to me. They were difficult colors but the artist was so creative and really captured the essence of my son's vibe in the photo. Now it will go to it's home in LA to live on !! Thanks to everyone at AllPopArt that made our experience a GREAT one."

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.