• AllPopArt.com AllPopArt.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Our pet paintings came out amazing! We love them!"

"Reliable fast creative easy and beautiful. A quality product from a terrific company"

"The service was great. I was able to chat online with someone regarding my concerns and questions. I even received a discount after I had submitted the payment (because I had neglected to enter my discount coupon number on the order). The draft version of the poster was exactly what I had asked for in my instructions - and we received delivery of the artwork very quickly - and it was beautiful. Very satisfied customer."

"We love our canvas print! After submitting our picture, we received an email back with a proof to be approved. The final picture was professionally done and so much nicer than we expected. We ordered another within days because we wanted to give one as a gift! Our correspondence by email and on the phone were so helpful. This is a wonderful company to deal with.... You won't be disappointed!!"

"I was so pleased with the experience and the finished product that I ordered a copy of the same artwork a week later to give to the veterinary hospital that has taken care of my dog through her cancer problems. Customer service is outstanding, the process was very interactive, and the finished product is beautiful. I couldn't be happier and I've been raving about AllPopArt.com to everyone I talk to. Thank you so much! "

"Thought the finished product would be a painting rather than a computer generated "pop art" version of the photo I sent. It seems very pricey for something that looks like it could have been created in an app on my phone then blown up and printed on canvas. Had I known it was a print rather than a painting I wouldn't have spent that much. However, the changes I requested to the original design were addressed quickly. Overall the finished product is mostly satisfactory but I would be much happier with it if it had cost half what I paid."

"Very professional service. They worked with me until I was 100% satisfied with my piece! I highly recommend All Pop Art! "

"Amazing artwork. They worked through a variety of different options until we got it just right. Excellent experience!"

"Excellent product and customer service was amazing!"

"One of the worst online experiences I've ever had. I am shocked that for something I spent 400 US dollars on the delay in messages and the quality of work wasn't impressive. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

allpopart, AllPopArt.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, as customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

It seems like this process took a bit longer than usual, because we actually created a new design proof in a new art style as per your request, which took a couple extra days as all of our art is hand illustrated by real artists.

We always offer unlimited free art revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your artwork, no matter how long you take to approve.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can help with any concerns. We'll always go out of our way to make sure you are happy with both the process and the product.

We also offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you are not happy with your artwork, just send it back for a full refund.

We will look forward hearing from you.

Laura
The AllPopArt Team
1-877-728-9278
info@allpopart.com””

"Love it! Very professional"

"They were friendly, helpful and the product was fabulous! 10 stars. Will use them again as soon as i find another pix. "

"Quick & easy with great results..!!"

"I was very happy with how fast the portrait was delivered and the contrast portrait was so vivid. My fiance' enjoyed this gift and I'm proud I purchased it."

"AllPopArt did an amazing job on our sign in poster. Their artists and customer service folks were talented, responsive, and quick to turn around changes. This is our second poster and we are very pleased!"

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.