Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-21

Copacetic !

"Love it ! Makes me smile when ever I look at it. "

2016-04-19

"My daughter is never satisfied with a gift she doesn't pick out herself. She loved this surprise!"

2016-04-18

Another piece of art!

"I've made a few things with all pop art now, and they never disappoint! All correspondence is fantastic, and the end product always exceeds my expectations - my latest is no different. Thanks!! "

2016-04-10

6 STARS for the ALL POP ART STARS!

"****** STARS, any questions?"

2016-04-01

"Their artists helped me restore a picture that had been weather-damaged. Now it is digitized and held for posterity. The staff (I think her name is Lauren) who answered the info@allpopart.com email was also very helpful!"

2016-03-28

Smiling Puggle!

"We absolutely love the 30x30 canvas portrait that Allpopart created of myself, my girlfriend, and our dog. Everyone has complimented how unique it is compared to most family pictures, and of course our dog, Darla the Puggle is the shining star of the portrait. The artists were also very considerate to any modifications or color choices you may have. We definitely recommend Allpopart.com for anyone wanting a unique portrait to display in their home or office. "

2016-03-27

Very happy

"I was afraid the portrait wouldn't look like my dog but I was very pleasantly surprised! I absolutely love it and will be doing my other dogs now too."

2016-03-25

Everything we expected

"Painting of our bulldog came out as we hoped and everyone that comes over absolutely loves it. Very easy to work with and we will definitely recommend All Pop Art to friends and family. "

2016-03-10

FABULATIOUS!!!!

"Excellent product and service!"

2016-03-03

"I loved the canvas! It was a gift to my boyfriend of 5 years & he said it was the best gift I had ever given him!"

2016-03-03

one of a kind gift

"I did a Warhol for my nephews wedding gift. Something I am very sure he will not get two of! Turned out really cool-thanks!"

2016-03-02

On The Go

"Our granddaughter, loved her picture. All of the family member were very impress with painting, color selection. Birthday gift brought in with a bang! Thank you. "

2016-03-02

"So beautiful! Great job allpopart.com ! "

2016-02-29

Pleasantly Pleased

"From start to finish, I was very pleased with the process. The website is very user friendly and allowed me, an amateur, to submit my pictures with ease. The response time to my photo submissions was within the hour and the production of my final picture was completed by the next week! The portrait was beautifully done and my husband and I were very pleased!!! Thank you AllPopArt!!!"

2016-02-27

Great Gift!

"This was a valentine day gift for my husband who is a comic book fanatic. I had AllPopArt do the super-hero version of us on stretched canvas. Pricey but memorable and the gift was a huge hit.

Customer service was very friendly and easy to work with. Fast service... Great c.s. By sending proofs in a timely manner. All in all would use again and highly recommend!

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.