Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2017-01-14

Love It

"Always great! Have ordered multiple times and results are always excellent."

This review was modified by joseph-33502 on January 17 2017 12:02:59 AM

2017-01-09

So Cool!

"Purchased an Andy Warhol style as a gift . Blew the recipients away! The coolest gift ever! Great service, and fast delivery!"

Overjoyed!

"Very satisfied with customer service and most important the product. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and son-in-law and I was so excited to give it to them. They went besirk they were so thrilled with the picture of their fur baby. Love it!"

AllPopArt delivers!

"Ordered 2 Warhol-style pics of pets as Xmas gifts. Began process on Dec. 8 by sending in my pics: one set needed higher resolution. I didn't get the new set to them until 4 days later, so that set the timeline back. In spite of my errors, both pics arrived before Xmas, and were totally loved by the recipients! Why is AllPopArt outstanding? They personally call to make sure you know your proof is ready to view online. They gave me a newly discounted rate, even though the reduction was offered after I had ordered. The quality is amazing! Bottom line: They do what they say they'll do, and go over and above to make sure the customer is happy. Would order from them again in a heartbeat!"

Lunkheads Head

"Customer service was excellent. I can't say enough good things about the CS staff that took care of my rush order. My issue is with the "graphic artist". I asked several times for the artist to reduce my head size in proportion with the body of the carton figure. As far as I could tell this was never done. I asked for the artist to make my hair fuller and longer. Again, as far as I could tell it was never done. This delayed my gift to my husband. Finally, I just went ahead and approved the proofs because my husband looked perfect in the cartoon. I do somewhat like the final result but I wanted to love it. I have an issue with all pop art advertising that they use real artists when it is more of a cut and paste application. Bottom line - the final result did not justify the cost of this service. "

2017-01-04

Great Painting

"Received what was proposed, very professional and speedy delivery. "

2016-12-30

Aim to Please!!!! - Unparalleled Portraits and Customer Service!

"AllPopArt truly lives up to Fine Art standards! Both Warhol style family portraits I chose exceeded my expectations re quality! And then, what blew me away was their outstanding personal customer service!!! Read on...
One of my portraits had to be shipped by me to Singapore after I received it. Guess which one fell between the cracks? No chance for a Christmas delivery! I emailed my disappointment. The PopArt team jumped right in, admitted their mistake, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse or resist. They duplicated my order and shipped it directly to my family in Singapore in time for them to open it on Christmas morning!!!!! They were wonderful, communicated with me often, and swiftly solved the problem!!!
Both families love their unique Christmas presents! If you have had any hesitation at all about their art or their customer service, take it from me... You won't be disappointed in this website. I'm now going to place new orders for various birthdays.
Very Sincerely, Cindy G.

This review was modified by cindybealestitcher on December 30 2016 02:35:57 PM

2016-12-29

Now our Art really POPS......

"I was very happy with the help that the staff gave me through out the process and I love the last Granddaughters addition to the other grand children....PS I am sending a picture of the finished product on the wall."

2016-12-28

The Best!

"Very happy with the results and the receiver of the portrait was totally blown away. Couldn't be happier.

2016-12-28

Great gift for husband

"I gave a colorful Pet-Glow canvas of our dog to my husband for Christmas. He loved it. The artist did a fantastic job capturing our dog's personality. I like the way they email proofs to me to check out the colors, it gives you the ability to make changes before they make it. I changed the background color to more of a pink tone I wanted- it turned out perfectly!!!! Love it!! Thank you! - next I am doing my cat!"

2016-12-27

Thank you!

"Both prints turned out perfect! Thank you! "

2016-12-26

"The portrait looked nothing like the pictures sent"

2016-12-26

Love this place!!

"This is my 2nd canvas from AllPopArt, and I LOVE it. They are one of the easiest and customer friendly companies to work with. Laura is terrific and everyone there really loves the work that they do and it shows. I have ordered a 3rd piece and just know that it will be as top-notch as the first 2 have been

2016-12-25

"I purchased this picture of our dog for my husband for Christmas. It is the second time I've had an animal portrait done by allpopart. I love how unique each portait is... just like our dogs. The artists do a wonderful job in creating a truly wonderful image and the final product is well finished on quality materials. Allpopart does the work quickly and communicates regularly throughout the process started. I can't recommend them highly enough. Oh and my husband is delighted with his gift."

2016-12-24

"This was all I thought it would be!!!"

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.