• Address: 2040 Washington Street Hollywood, FL 33020
    • Customer Support: 1-877-728-9278
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Sat
    • Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Thank you for a wonderful and exceptional service and for a speedy delivery. My mother loved the gift and I am very very happy! I will be shopping again!"

"Dear allpopart team,
thank you again for your great service and the wonderful result.
Great work. Just one idea to improve your international shipping:
- please include the invoice outside the parcel with the shipping documents. this would considerably speed up shipping. Again, the parcel went to customs (could not be cleared because of the missing invoice) and I had to pick it up in customs (which is 30 miles from my home).
best regards, Sonja

"I love my photo canvas. My experience was great. I was very surprised that the whole management of my order was quick and end results were great. Thank you."

"Great experience working with Laura from the AllPopArt team! She was very responsive and kept me updated along the way. The turnaround time was amazing. The process only took about 8 calendar days from submitting the photo to receiving the custom artwork at my doorstep. The artist did an awesome job. He was able to quickly make some minor edits. Overall, I was very pleased with the work. My friend was thrilled to receive the custom work for his 30th bday.

Do it!

"I got shipped a wrong image, other than the one i chose, i contacted AllPopART as soon as possible and they shipped me the correct image potrait in less than 24 Hours! Amazing service and attention to details . Im very satisfied now thank you so much!"

"I am very dissappointed as i received the wrong picture and i paid extra for a " redo" image that i approved but i dont know why i got send the old image that i didnt approve! i need the approved image to be sent to me"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

allpopart, AllPopArt.com rep has responded

“Hi!

We are happy that we were able to get this resolved and send you the correct artwork quickly.

Feel free to contact us with any other requests at info@allpopart.com.

Thanks,

The AllPopArt Team
1-877-728-9278”

"This was a great experience. It took a while for me to finally get the photos correct for them, but in the end it worked out great!! Everyone was very helpful and great to work with. I would highly recommend AllPopArt.com to friends and family!

Thanks for the great work!!

Deana Yokimcus

"The finished product is awesome! The staff at AllPopArt worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted, and they also delivered it (upon my request) before the estimated delivery date. I would recommend this site to anyone!"

"...referred them to many friends and business associates. Great product. Great company!"

"Great job! My wife loved it"

"Thank you for everything. Laura was a great help."

"This is our second order from AllPopArt and couldn't be more happy."

"VERY happy with the service we received and the final product was exactly as we wanted. ALLPOPART worked with us on revisions until we were where we needed to be.

Couldnt be happier.

"Finished product was outstanding. Customer service was exceptional. They were able to meet our short deadline without compromising quality."

"I was very impressed with the follow up in placing/finalizing the order. When I placed the order, I thought I had uploaded all necessary pictures. The follow up was excellent in reminding me to upload/email the pictures, finding the right pictures to use, and getting approvals. They were appropriately "urging" without being "pushy" or "nagging." The art is up and we love it!"

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.