Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Fax: 954-922-3384

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-19

Perfect family gift!

"Allpopart.com did such a beautiful job capturing the personality of our beloved pet. This was our second Warhol style piece and both are prominently displayed in our house. Unique, personalized art that always makes us smile! Thank you."

2016-09-05

Warhol pop art

"Received as ordered ... Very fast shipping!! Wonderful piece of art to have forever! "

2016-09-02

A worldwide triumph in remembering our fallen fur friend

"You were amazing in putting a beautiful pawtrait together for our friend, Lola the shih tzu, who passed away. A worldwide collection funded this so there's about 60 happy customers here!,"

2016-08-21

Easy breezy

"Fast service and great quality."

2016-08-15

Super Team Created Great Art of Super Cute Kids

"Love the result! Needed them to match a panel they did 8 yrs ago and they did an excellent job! Easy to work with team and very responsive results. Will definitely use them again."

2016-08-06

High quality, quick turnaround

"I decided at the last minute to get something done. The work was done and delivered with as promised. Online samples do not do the real thing justice. Very pleased!"

2016-08-04

Warhol wedding wow

"I really enjoyed being able to help create the final Warhol-look art piece. The artist quickly came up with the 3 panel look of our wedding photo, then I was able to make color change suggestions, and it was exciting to get the emails and see the online progression. The beautiful art piece we received looked exactly how I imagined it would. My husband was very touched to have a personal piece of art made for his Anniversary gift. Now in addition to our beautiful wedding photos, we have a unique and stylish painting of our special day. "

2016-08-01

SUPER HAPPY

"I am a repeat customer and must share that the quality of the product and service exceeds expectations! Mine are usually gifts and a bit sentimental, and these artists work very hard and successfully capture what I am trying to achieve! In addition, I think the email communication is excellent and the delivery time is unbelievably fast. The end result is packaged beautifully and with great care!
Super Happy!

2016-07-27

Amazing gift

"I bought this for a friend. She was so happy. It's the perfect gift for the person who has everything!"

2016-07-10

"I loved the pictures! They were Great!!
They are great gifts of the soul!
Thank you!
Maria Certo

2016-07-08

"Friendly staff and exceptional service! Loved my art piece!"

2016-07-03

Amazed

"I was blown away by the product I received! My picture was too small when uploaded and unfortunately didn't have another capturing the special moment of my brother's engagement. The artist was able to work with it and delivered more than I could have hoped for! Definitely will be back for another project soon!"

2016-07-02

Amazing resemblance!

"I had this artwork created as a father's day gift. It by far exceeded my expectations. My husband could not get over how much it really looks like our dogs!! Very pleased!"

2016-07-02

Vibrant colors!

"I gifted my husband with a picture of our dog that passed away. The proofs were fast, and the actual print was delivered very fast. The actual art piece exceeded my expectations with the quality, texture, vibrant colors and how much the image looked like our dog. I will be ordering more in the future! "

2016-06-26

Phone photos turned into fab works of art.

"The people at All Pop Art where so professional with their quick responses to my emails and answering all my concerns. The project I ordered was very personal and special to me. The finished product was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this company to anyone. They made my simple phone photo into a wonderful piece of artwork that I will always cherish.
Thank you to the artists and all the people that work at this company.
Sincerely, S.Brooks

This review was modified by xxsbaggage on June 26 2016 10:19:37 PM

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.