Stores > AllPopArt.com

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm Sat
    • Fax: 954-922-3384

2016-06-25

Excellent artistry!

"This is the 4th time I have asked AllPopArt to portray my grandchildren and have been very satisfied every time with the outcome and quick service! The changes to the proofs I requested were handled quickly and satisfactorily.
My only complaint would be communication with them. Somehow on this 4th go-round it was not apparent to me that I needed to check-in to my account to see communications from them. I waited several weeks to receive an email after initially sending in the photos before I discovered they had already done the work and were waiting for approval.

2016-06-19

Picture Perfect!

" I highly recommend using AllPopArt!! I ordered a Lichtenstein-like portrait of my daughter and her fiancé as a Bridal Shower gift. the artist did an excellent job of capturing the likeness of both people, and responded quickly to recommended changes in skin tone and hair color. I couldn't be happier with the final product and can't wait to give it to them this weekend!!

For the stretched canvas option, the edge of the art work you approve gets wrapped on the side of the frame. It wasn't a problem for me, but it did make the subjects appear larger than I was expecting on the final product.

The web site is intended to allow for all correspondence online, but it was a little confusing. New messages were added at the bottom of the text box, and it was not always evident there was a new message. Also, there wasn't any feedback from the site when I requested changes so it was unclear whether my instructions were received and/or clear enough for the artist. That said, the artist had the changes competed very quickly. Lauren was extremely helpful when I called the 1-800 number for assistance.

This review was modified by denise-e on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

"I love my picture. It came out great and displays all 3 of my Doggies. It was so colorful and everything I expected. "

2016-06-17

Baby art

"Our picture of our son turned out amazing and I can't wait order another pop art picture in the future! "

2016-06-13

Made my photos POP!

"Working with the staff was a genuine pleasure. They were very accommodating to all of my requests and tweaks until the project was just how I envisioned. We went through several different versions, and the updated proofs were ready for me very quickly. The process was smooth and the end result was sensational. Thanks to the staff."

2016-06-09

Service as great as my picture!!!!

"I am completely satisfied with the wonderful service that I received while placing my order. All my questions were answered & and I felt I easing feted suggestions that made my purchase perfect. I love my finished picture!!!"

2016-06-08

Awesome!

"My art work turned out awesome! The entire process was timely and conveniently on point. "

2016-05-29

Just what I wanted

"I'd seen the Allpopart superehero canvases in magazines while I was pregnant, and knew it was something I'd do for my husband once our girl was old enough. The process was easy, all the changes I requested were made quickly and the canvas is now in my office waiting to be delivered as a father's day present. My coworkers have seen it and can't believe the likenesses of my daughter and husband. I'm already thinking about my next project!"

2016-05-26

allpopart.com Rocks!

"I surprised my wife with an Andy Warhol inspired art poster of herself at 9 years old. She Loved it. The people at AllPopArt.com were super helpful and nice. I totally recommend."

2016-05-23

Effortless and awesome

"Loved the outcome and the process was seamless"

2016-05-22

Amazing!

"AllPopArt did an amazing job converting my photo to a Warhol-like print. It was a gift for my son and he absolutely loved it! I will definitely use them again! "

2016-05-16

Mother's Day

"My wife was very surprised and ecstatic about the painting. She hadn't seen anything like that before and the colors turned out awesome."

2016-05-11

Always Impressed

"This is the second time I've used AllPopArt. I've done the artist touch canvas both times, and have been consistently impressed with the work they do. With minimal direction, they seem to know what I'm thinking and put together a really cool piece. Very happy, and will definitely be ordering more canvases in the future."

2016-05-10

Excellent Bday gift

"I got a portrait of my boyfriend and his dad from 25 years ago as a birthday gift and it was perfection. Such a great meaningful and beautiful gift idea."

2016-05-09

Great artists and staff

"Went back and forth with customer service a few times to get our portrait just right. They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the process. Thanks again. "

Share AllPopArt.com's store rating

AllPopArt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPopArt.com is a merchant member
AllPopArt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.