Stores > AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC
  • AllModChip / Be

support@allmodchip.com
      718-672-2117

Voice your opinion! Review AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC by clicking a star below.
2007-08-10

"In june 9, i place an order for purchase with money order, it took 6 long weeks after placing order with them. After it arrive, they contact me in e-mail asking me if i still want the product. I reply them for the product and they shipped the next day ,it was saturday and it arrive the next friday. This store has the best customer support and fast shipping. Too bad for now after i was navegating again and it was down. I wish to them if was open soon."

2007-08-05

"This place is nice. I enjoyed ordering from them. They checked with me to make sure that I didn't make a mistake by ordering twice within thirty minutes. Which a lot of places just wouldn't do. They shipped it in a timely manner, and the products received were free of defects. The products worked the way they were supposed to. I am a very happy customer and recomend AllModChip to people considering ordering parts for thier ps2! shane..."

2007-08-03

"thank you for the quick response, and also for the quick refund. I would have no qualms about shopping from you again if everything goes well for you, and you open back up. Once again thank your the quick reply, and the refund."

2007-08-02

"I ordered the swap magic 3.8 with magic keys (SKU16181) on 7/31/07 which was Tuesday, i checked the website for tracking info the next day and it was down... I called their listed phone number and left a message....no responce yet. It seems that the typical USPS shipping takes 4 - 5 days. If i do receive the product i will update this post."

2007-08-02

"i was very satisfied everything worked i ordered on monday and it came today(thursday) will definately recommend them to anyone."

2007-08-01

"Site was easy to use. I selected the $6 priority shipping. Ordered Monday, arrived Wednesday. Happy with the shipping for sure. However, the product does not work, and I am unable to contact the customer service, since it reads "ALLMODCHIP IS CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" on a blank page where their web site used to be. So I guess I am SOL."

2007-08-01

"I ordered the Magic Keys w/ Swap Magic 3.8 Coder Edition. The checkout was extremely easy and the website was well laid out and easy to use. According to the shipping monitor on the USPS site, I am expecting my package to arrive within the next 3 days. I would recommend this website to anyone wanting to buy anything mod related for their consoles!!!"

2007-07-31

"Excellent service, I WILL be shopping there again!"

2007-07-28

"Placed my order online and recieved my item in just a few days. I also had a question and I sent a email and got a response back withen a few hours .Will buy from them again .AAA"

2007-07-27

"AWESOME Service support, and price! I would definitely recommend them to anyone for your modding needs!"

2007-07-27

"A++++ Great Product and Super Fast Shipping!!! I have recommended this store to Friends & Family members. Will definately order from again!!

Mark

2007-07-26

"Spectacular service! I placed my order on a Tuesday night at 10pm, and item arrived in my mail on that Thursday. This was with their regular free shipping! Great product, too. Very pleased all around. Thanks, allmodchip.com!!!!"

2007-07-25

"Very fast shipping and great customer support. Had a broken piece from my order and they replaced it immediately! Will definately buy from them again."

2007-07-23

"ABSOLUTELYSUPERGREATANDFAST SHIPPING. GREAT COMMUNICATION. SHALL BE VERY GLAD TO MAKE FUTURE DEALS WITH THEM."

2007-07-23

"Ordered on Friday, 7/20/07. Item arrived on Monday 7/23/07 using the free shipping option (1st class USPS). I couldn't have hoped for a faster or smoother transaction. I'll definitely do business with these guys again."

Share AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC's store rating

AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC is not a merchant member
AllModChip / BestCompWorld LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!