Stores > AllHeart / Scrubs AC

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllHeart / Scrubs AC by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Nada Abushami

"Amazing! Nada was so efficient and so much fun. What a positive experience this was. Thank you very much."

2017-07-26

Frustrating

"I received an email claiming that my card, which I use constantly, was not charged as my order had been cancelled.

The heck? No explanation was included as to why it had been cancelled.

The email stated I can reply back with any questions or comments, but my email response bounced back, twice.

Nobody home...:/

2017-07-08

Poor customer service and return policy

"I ordered from All heart and after a lenghty shipping process (11 days), I realized I ordered the wrong size. So I read online about their return policy, which stated no additional shipping or processing fees and they would not refund original shipping costs. Well I purchased during a promotional period with free shipping so that didn't apply. Once I processed my refund there was a $8.98 return label processing fee. I was a little upset with the inconsistencies between their policy and actual process so I called to question and the customer service rep was less than polite. She told me well there is a fee if you use our return label to which I repeated their online policy and her reply was "well as I just stated if you use our return label it's $8.98" Rude! Won't be using them again."

2017-07-07

Defective Scrubs

"The scrubs I received had the neck size of a 5 year old. All Heart does not refund all of your money either, even though this is their fault, hence their average rating of 1 star. They keep the cost for shipping and often don't refund the entire price of the item as a return fee. After almost a month, I called and was told they will refund me for the entire price of scrubs but not the $12 shipping fee. Will not order from All Heart ever again."

2017-07-05

Complete Rip Off

"I ordered from this company with the promise of lowest prices guaranteed. Upon research I found the exact stethoscope on another site $30 cheaper than I paid. I contacted the company who has the "110% refund if found cheaper" advertisement. They graciously refunded me $19 after much hesitation. That is not even 100% of the price difference!! The next rip off came with the shipping. I was charged $17.95 to ship a stethoscope and upon shipping they sent it via FedEX smart post, aka the pony express!! Come on!! That much for such cheap shipping?? It could have easily went flat rate USPS and they still would have made a profit on shipping and the product would have arrived in 2-3 days instead of the 12 it took to be delivered!! Upon speaking to customer service I was given the brush off, a rude email and the excuse that my personalization delayed the shipping! WHAT?? That had nothing to do with the fact presented to this company!! I suggest you do what I failed to do. Research a little further and purchase from another dealer. www.steeles.com has the best deal on Littmann, the monogram is half price, and shipping is a flat $5.95!!! Do not make the same mistake I did! "

2017-06-30

Better then I expected

"After reading reviews, I regret ordering scrubs before doing my research about the company, but I was pleasantly surprised. My order arrived even before they said it will. It was shipped day after ordering and arrived 5 days later.
Fabric is not as good as I would like it too be, but still don't have nothing bad to say about company so far.

2017-06-26

Order filled incorrectly twice!

"Horrible experience! I ordered a pair of danskos and was sent the incorrect size, not the size I ordered. I returned them via mail, was told that they could not process the return for 3-4 weeks and then my correct size would be sent. I waited a month an a half and contacted them again, finally my shoes were sent. They were the incorrect size again! I called the customer service and their offer was for me to return the shoes again, wait 3 weeks and they would place a new order for the correct pair of shoes. The turn around for this would be over 2.5 months for a pair of shoes. Ridiculous. I will never use this company again. Poor customer service and incompetent. "

2017-06-01

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"This has been one of the worst experience with ordering online ever. I ordered my stethoscope beginning of May. They took out my money but when I called to check up on the product they kept saying they couldn't find my information. I gave them my name, emails, boyfriends name, emails, etc. They promised me phone calls back and I never would hear from them. I called them almost daily for a week straight trying to find answers. Then they FINALLY found my order and offered 20% off my NEXT purchase. As if I would EVER use them again. "

2017-05-30

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE

"This is a disgusting business. There customer service is awful. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. You try and order a product unable to ship to your address; you exit the purchase and they continue to charge your credit card. They refuse tor refund you! I will be making sure everyone knows how awful of a business this is. "

2017-04-30

AMAZING

"I am totally satisfied with my order. I order on a Monday and received my order that Saturday. I didn't even have to pay for fast shipping. The scrubs fit really well and I had no problems whatsoever with this site. "

2017-04-27

rip off

"they are a rip off. not good at returning takes 5 weeks they keep you money charge u for returning their items!!!! will never order again "

2017-04-04

Scrub tops and bottoms didn't match, returned 50+$ of scrubs got a 9$ return what a joke.

"Please don't order from this company. Save your self the headache !!!! "

2017-04-03

Buyer Beware!

"Allheart.com is an awful company. I will never purchase anything from them again; and I will spread the word like wildfire to everyone I know as well. I returned only part of my order; and they charged me the full shipping as if I returned the entire order. Plus like others have said; it is economy shipping and it costs $17.00?!?! The customer service is absolutely awful."

2017-03-14

Do NOT buy from Allheart

"Healthcare friends...whatever you do, DO NOT order from Allheart scrubs online. Not only did I wait a month for maternity pants, when exchanging (because they were too large) they credited back my account and did not exchange my pants. So, 2 months have gone by, no pants and they charged me a total of $21 for shipping and the return label. Upon calling, I spoke with someone that did not understand that I was unhappy and offered to recharge and ship the appropriate pants no charge for shipping like he was doing me a favor. I already paid for shipping and waited 2 months! How is that customer service?! Finally spoke with someone that understood, after 30 mins of BS, I got my $21 and broke even but my time is more valuable. Steer clear from this website. I would rather pay full price for scrubs in town or order from amazon prime than ever order from Allheart again! Rant over."

2017-02-14

Do not order from this site.

"Received the wrong items, the customer service is trying very hard not to take my return. When ordering, the site says free shipping for over $125 purchase, then they say you can get 10% off, but it is not both. You will have to choose free shipping or the 10% off (it's a tricky advertisement). My order took 10 days to arrive. After the customer service rep put me on hold for the 4th time, I just hung up and took it as a loss.
Do not order scrubs from here when there are plenty of other sites to order from. The customer service are not helpful. It is not an easy return policy. You will have to pay $17 for shipping, and $9 for return shipping. They use standard ground shipping so I do not understand the cost of $17.
The price of scrubs are not less and the same brands are sold elsewhere. Also they scrubs I ordered just 10 days ago lowered in price (by $1 only), but still it was changed.

Share AllHeart / Scrubs AC's store rating

AllHeart / Scrubs AC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllHeart / Scrubs AC is not a merchant member
AllHeart / Scrubs AC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!