Stores > AllHeart / Scrubs AC
  • AllHeart / Scru

Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllHeart / Scrubs AC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-14

Do NOT buy from Allheart

"Healthcare friends...whatever you do, DO NOT order from Allheart scrubs online. Not only did I wait a month for maternity pants, when exchanging (because they were too large) they credited back my account and did not exchange my pants. So, 2 months have gone by, no pants and they charged me a total of $21 for shipping and the return label. Upon calling, I spoke with someone that did not understand that I was unhappy and offered to recharge and ship the appropriate pants no charge for shipping like he was doing me a favor. I already paid for shipping and waited 2 months! How is that customer service?! Finally spoke with someone that understood, after 30 mins of BS, I got my $21 and broke even but my time is more valuable. Steer clear from this website. I would rather pay full price for scrubs in town or order from amazon prime than ever order from Allheart again! Rant over."

This review was modified by oregonfoxjjj on March 14 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-02-14

Do not order from this site.

"Received the wrong items, the customer service is trying very hard not to take my return. When ordering, the site says free shipping for over $125 purchase, then they say you can get 10% off, but it is not both. You will have to choose free shipping or the 10% off (it's a tricky advertisement). My order took 10 days to arrive. After the customer service rep put me on hold for the 4th time, I just hung up and took it as a loss.
Do not order scrubs from here when there are plenty of other sites to order from. The customer service are not helpful. It is not an easy return policy. You will have to pay $17 for shipping, and $9 for return shipping. They use standard ground shipping so I do not understand the cost of $17.
The price of scrubs are not less and the same brands are sold elsewhere. Also they scrubs I ordered just 10 days ago lowered in price (by $1 only), but still it was changed.

This review was modified by HJKIM on February 14 2017 04:00:01 PM

2017-02-07

Am worried - zero rating

"I ordered scrubs on 1/31 around 11am and to this day 2/7 they have not been shipped. I called customer service on Friday 2/4 and I was assured that because I had called before 2p that day some of my scrubs that were ready would be shipped that day and I would receive an email so that I can track my items.
To make matters worse they are not just my scrubs but for my friends too. I hope that they will fit because obviously the time for a return and exchange if I need to and have them sent back to me is gone.
This is very annoying.
Which online store takes over a week to process then ship items without communicating if there's a delay?
I hope to receive my scrubs by 2/20. I am very worried.
Never make an order with them despite their great prices.
I wish I had read the reviews before placing an order with AllHearts...

This review was modified by mbuguagk64 on February 07 2017 02:30:01 AM

2017-01-13

Stay away

"Not only do they charge you a crap load for shipping, they refuse to cancel my order after I found it cheaper on Amazon. There was a pair of scrubs that was said to have a slight delay and I wanted to cancel those. Instead, customer service claimed it was on its way. I had called immediately after placing the order too. Ugh. Should have read the reviews prior to ordering. Will never order from this company again!"

This review was modified by Surfcitybabe00 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 AM

2016-12-03

Don't waste your time!

"I ordered a pair of scrubs on November 25th. The reason I chose to order from this particular website was because their prices were unbeatable, however, that is the only positive thing I can say. My scrubs did not ship out until November 28th even though I ordered before 2 PM; AllHeart claims they ship out the same day if ordered before 2 PM. That's obviously a lie. I needed these scrubs by December 4th. They are not expected to be delivered until December 6th. I cannot understand at all why delivery would take over a week especially when shipping was $7.99. I ended up having to go out and purchase a separate set, which is what I should have done in the first place instead of wasting my time and money on this company. DO NOT order from this website if you expect things to be delivered to you in a timely manner, especially if you're in need of these things! "

This review was modified by jmw90 on December 03 2016 01:27:08 PM

2016-12-01

This online store is horrible

"Don't waste your time and money here. Cause thats what I did. I ordered, never received anything, called customer service countless of times. At the end I just ended up with...nothing, not even a full refund. Allheart is complete ****. Customer service is **** too. "

This review was modified by Alie75 on December 01 2016 05:46:27 PM

2016-11-26

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ALLHEART!

"I ordered onthe 24th which is thanksgiving and chose next delivery day which is saturday but that girl I was speaking with keep telling that Fedex is closed friday and the weekends! JUST WOW VERY FRUSTRATING! I remember ordering stuff from a company and actually got it on sunday at 7:00pm. On monday I really need my scrubs for work but unfortunately I wont recieve it. If I would have know it before then actually wouldnt even chose the next delivery day my order is being shipped for a economy class! And they are charging very expensive for my package!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ALLHEART VERY DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING!!!!NOT ALLHEART PLEASE THANK YOU"

2016-11-19

I would give a 0 stars rate

"This business is so poorly managed. I returned an item with the provided label. A monthh later spoke with customer service who was not even able to track down my order. I gave the number , zip code, e-mail , she could not track down my initial order even though I had the order open on my computer screen. I gave up on trying with that person. Called back and the second person found my order and claimed that the return was not processed ,and he will help me to do it. I requested an e-mail to confirm the return and did not get it. At this point do not even know if the return will ever go back on my card. OMG !!!! if you need scrubs use AMAZON , so pleasant to deal with for anything . I returned an item to AMAZON this week , the amount I payed went back to my account the instant the label was scanned at the USPS . WAY TO GO !!!! "

2016-10-24

Totally Incompetent

"I placed a large order for scrubs and have now been waiting over a month to receive them. When I finally tracked the package, I discovered that they have now been sent back to AllHeart! This is after they originally sent me someone else's order - and she apparently received mine!! I am so FRUSTRATED. Over a month of waiting, when I really needed the things that I purchased. They did not offer to compensate me for all the phone calls, inconvenience or waiting and now I have to spend more time filling out an affidavit to email back to them. Hopefully they give me my refund! NEVER BUY FROM ALLHEART.COM. What a waste of time!!!"

2016-08-08

I would prefer to give zero stars to All Heart

"I have had an extremely negative experience with this company. One month ago I filled out a form online to begin the process to order scrub tops with a custom logo. As the form requested, I filled out all of my information and uploaded my logo.

After a week of no response, I wrote to customer service asking for help. They responded with an automated reply about bulk ordering, which was not what I had asked for/needed. Over the next two weeks I replied to customer service trying to explain and move the process forward with no response.

I finally called customer service, and they gave me the direct email of Linda Bloom, the woman who was to help me directly. I wrote to Linda that day, listing the number of tops, the sizes, and my request for the embroidery of the logo. That was two weeks ago, and Linda has never responded to me.

Today I call customer service one more time and asked immediately to speak to a supervisor. The associate, Nicole, argued that she could not connect me without hearing all of the details. I complied, and she still told me I could not speak to him. Finally, after I insisted, she transferred me.

The supervisor, Ben, asked me for the problem which I again outlined. Without any apology for the very bad customer service, he explained three different times that logos take 45 days to process and why. In between these explanations, I tried to explain that not only did no one explain that to me, but that my ultimate frustration was that I was ignored repeatedly by his employees.

It was Ben's complete unwillingness to apologize for the company's rudeness that was the most surprising. Perhaps I should have given up long ago and made a mistake giving the company the benefit of the doubt. If I had read other terrible reviews of the company that I'm now finding online, I would have saved myself a lot of time. I hope this is helpful to others.

This review was modified by wendy22 on August 08 2016 07:26:39 AM

2016-07-05

Unisex shoe sizes are not what they claimed shipping charge back

"False advertisement is what they do.

Sizes are 2 sizes smaller than advertised.

Called back, and assured full refund. They practically charged me for using shipping label to send back, literally!

No other company does that with defective or wrong products, to charge for shipping back. I got partial refund instead of full refund when taking into separate charge for shipping back.

Dishonest customer service, too They have forked tongues.

This review was modified by sammyslc on July 05 2016 05:39:28 AM

2016-07-04

Forever Order

"I ordered something from this site since the prices are amazing. Elsewhere the duty shoes I got for my mom for Mother's Day and her birthday were $75 or so dollars so obviously I went with allheart.com since theirs were $43 something. Long story short my mother did not get her present after both and I waited nearly 2 months for it. After about 2 phone calls confirming where it was, mind you the customer service personnel told me to call my local post office to track it, I said do you know how many post offices are in my area? Still cannot be located. Anyways, third phone call was for a refund in where you can either fax or mail an affidavit...did that right away, it's been about 3 weeks now still nothing. I'm beginning to think they take people's money for business instead of selling products. Do not order from this site. Looking back I would have paid more for my mom to be happy and less headache for me."

This review was modified by Poliva297 on July 04 2016 12:48:25 AM

2016-06-16

Allheart ****!

"Allheart.com has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They shipped my stethoscope, after being back ordered for 4'weeks and had the engraved name misspelled!!!! I returned it 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for a replacement. Responses to emails are sporadic and they have very little to say. STAY AWAY FROM ALLHEART"

This review was modified by Jmtarabo on June 16 2016 12:31:32 PM

2016-05-31

Still waiting

"When I got into Nursing School, I went right to all heart to order all my needed supplies...assuming 2 weeks for sufficient time for it to be here in. I then placed my order where it then all heart.com told me one of my scrub tops was backordered, but the rest of my purchased items would be sent out soon. I placed this order on 5/8/16 and todays date is 5/31/16. I have received the ONE item that was backordered to begin with. I still am waiting on the rest of my items to SHIP, they haven't even left the warehouse!!! I've called customer service 3 times, explaining that I'm in school and I kinda need to know when to expect this stuff by and each time they quickly hang up prompting me that it'll be shipped out in a few days. I have always purchased from allheart, and I have always recommend it. From here on out I'll be turning to a different company. I understand this company was in the process of a move, but come on! This is no way to run a business when you specifically tell me my items will be here in 5-7 days. "

This review was modified by meb27590 on May 31 2016 06:00:06 AM

2016-05-20

DEFECTIVE STETHOSCOPE- THREE MONTHS LATER AND NO RETURN LABEL AS PROMISED

"I ordered three very expensive stethoscopes for my office and one was defective. I called to have it returned and was told to use the return label in the shipping box, but there was not one. They told me at customer service that they would mail me one. Well, after several emails and phone calls, I still do not have a shipping label and it has been 3 months. They now refer me to the website to print a shipping label! Ridiculously horrible customer service and I will NEVER place another order with this company! "

This review was modified by SITESEAR on May 20 2016 08:32:29 AM

Share AllHeart / Scrubs AC's store rating

AllHeart / Scrubs AC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllHeart / Scrubs AC is not a merchant member
AllHeart / Scrubs AC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!