AllBrandsGlasses Reviews - allbrandsglasses.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.67/10 6 reviews

AllBrandsGlasses is not a merchant member
AllBrandsGlasses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"They are in Jersey City NJ, I am also located in North Jersey. The 5-7 business days they said it would take turned into 14-16. Once shipped using USPS 1 Day Priority mail my glasses wound up in Maine over a week later. Their only response was to file a trace with USPS. I will NEVER buy from this company again!"

modified review This review was modified by ralphvan on April 11 2014 10:24:52 AM

"I ordered glasses and within 24 hours they notified me that they were on "backorder" and would not have them in stock for 2-3 weeks. I believe they wait to order their inventory from Hong Kong or China until they sell it first and then it gets to them on a small boat. These tactics are bogus. I used a debit card and even though I cancelled within minutes of being notified of back order it tied up the money for 4 days until the charge dropped off. It gets preauthorized the moment you order, it won't actually charge your card until they ship, is how they tried to comfort me. I really could have used that money to order right away from a legit company. They still have the glasses I tried to order on their website and there is no mention of them being on backorder or unavailable, telling me they don't care about inconveniencing customers. They should not have the right to pose as a legitimate store, (stores carry inventory). And they should not have the right to tie up peoples money!"

"Do not order from here!! They sell glasses and don't tell you they're sold out and it will talke 4 weeks for you to get them... Pay the extra $3 or $4 and go to a legit website..where are my damn glasses?!"

modified review This review was modified by Trandean on September 29 2012 06:12:27 PM

"I placed an order for glasses and was notified a week later that they were on back order. I was told they would be available in 5-15 days. 3 weeks later I contacted them to check status only to be told they were not yet available. No ETA given. Just sorry not yet available. When the order FINALLY arrived the edge polishing I paid for wasn't completed so they have to go back. I'm sure this will take another 2-3 weeks.

Use FRAMES DIRECT!! All Brands customer service is abysmal!!

"I ordered a pair of glasses from AllBrandsGlasses last Thursday and got them this Wednesday. They are exactly as ordered, will order from them again."

"I have order a pair of glasses from allbrands on
Sep 27, 2011 and to this date on November 9th 2011 I still not have received my glasses. No one can tell me when they will arrive or when I should receive my order. I have seen these glasses all over the internet and they are readily available.
Poor customer service!!!!