• AllBrandsGlasse

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My experience was great. I was a bit leary after reading these reviews. I received my glasses in 11 days."

This review was modified by Oreo261 on June 21 2015 08:28:58 PM

"Awful company! Do not order from them!

I order a pair of Miriflex Baby Zero 2 glasses for my 11 month old on May 9th with the promise of the order being shipped with 7-14 days. I even paid for rushed shipping to get them faster as my son needed them ASAP.

I never received a confirmation email or any updates from them until I started chasing them down two weeks after the order, They operate by using an international call center so if you can get someone of the phone they are definitely not actually in the warehouse where things are made or shipped.

I kept getting promises of emails with updates none of which ever came, They kept telling me another future date they would be shipped which kept changing every time I called.

After waiting 3 weeks while my son didn't have the glasses he needed they finally called me and said they couldn't make them. They said their machine couldn't cut the lenses for those glasses even though they sold them to me.

After waiting so long and being put off so many times this was more than disappointing. They wanted me to pay for the frames without lenses and they said they would ship them to me and I could try to find a place that could actually cut the lenses.

After well over a month of this circus and trying to see if I could find someone to finish their job I asked for a full refund and bought else where. I'm now awaiting a refund, who knows if that will actually come.

"Don't be stupid and order from this bunch of incompetent people. They give delivery times and then can't meet them. Item stated as being delivered in 7- 12 days NOT IN STOCK and had to be ordered overseas. Then they refused to overnight ship because they aren't set up for that option with UPS or USPS and were unwilling to do so. No one speaks English, and all they can do is repeat the same thing over and over. Wouldn't cancel the order and refund my money. "

This review was modified by djgentry on May 04 2015 10:08:30 AM

"They are in Jersey City NJ, I am also located in North Jersey. The 5-7 business days they said it would take turned into 14-16. Once shipped using USPS 1 Day Priority mail my glasses wound up in Maine over a week later. Their only response was to file a trace with USPS. I will NEVER buy from this company again!"

This review was modified by ralphvan on April 11 2014 10:24:52 AM

"I ordered Gucci frames from their website. Turns out they were backordered for 2MONTHS!@!@#!@$# No where on the website did it specify that the frames I wanted would be backordered to that degree. When I called, the respresentative had a russian accent which I found odd, but they are located in New Jersey somehow. Do not let the google review fool you. They are absolutely horrible and they have no customer service experience with you.

I spoke to a manger and she read the same script that the LEVEL 1 customer representative did. No sympathy and no effort to make sure customer was happy. I wasn't being unresonable and I didn't have a tone, but by the end of it, I would have cussed her out.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This review was modified by jyhan88 on January 02 2014 01:12:52 PM

"I ordered glasses and within 24 hours they notified me that they were on "backorder" and would not have them in stock for 2-3 weeks. I believe they wait to order their inventory from Hong Kong or China until they sell it first and then it gets to them on a small boat. These tactics are bogus. I used a debit card and even though I cancelled within minutes of being notified of back order it tied up the money for 4 days until the charge dropped off. It gets preauthorized the moment you order, it won't actually charge your card until they ship, is how they tried to comfort me. I really could have used that money to order right away from a legit company. They still have the glasses I tried to order on their website and there is no mention of them being on backorder or unavailable, telling me they don't care about inconveniencing customers. They should not have the right to pose as a legitimate store, (stores carry inventory). And they should not have the right to tie up peoples money!"

"Do not order from here!! They sell glasses and don't tell you they're sold out and it will talke 4 weeks for you to get them... Pay the extra $3 or $4 and go to a legit website..where are my damn glasses?!"

This review was modified by Trandean on September 29 2012 06:12:27 PM

"I placed an order for glasses and was notified a week later that they were on back order. I was told they would be available in 5-15 days. 3 weeks later I contacted them to check status only to be told they were not yet available. No ETA given. Just sorry not yet available. When the order FINALLY arrived the edge polishing I paid for wasn't completed so they have to go back. I'm sure this will take another 2-3 weeks.

Use FRAMES DIRECT!! All Brands customer service is abysmal!!

"I ordered a pair of glasses from AllBrandsGlasses last Thursday and got them this Wednesday. They are exactly as ordered, will order from them again."

"I have order a pair of glasses from allbrands on
Sep 27, 2011 and to this date on November 9th 2011 I still not have received my glasses. No one can tell me when they will arrive or when I should receive my order. I have seen these glasses all over the internet and they are readily available.
Poor customer service!!!!

Share AllBrandsGlasses's store rating

AllBrandsGlasses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllBrandsGlasses is not a merchant member
AllBrandsGlasses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!