• Address: 320 7th Ave Suite 260
    • Contact: support@all4cellular.com
    • Phone: 877-999-4CELL (235)
    • Customer Support: 877-999-4235
    • Business Hours: Mon-Thu 9am - 5pm, Friday until 3pm

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I purchased an Asus TF300 Refurbished unit from them. They sent a unit that would not register touches, and freezes-up. They have YET, to post my 1 star review on their website making all the reviews on the TF300 Refurbished unit look like 4 and 5 star. That is $150 of wasted money.
If you sell a nonfunctional unit it is costly at ANY PRICE.

modified review This review was modified by MrSandhill on April 20 2014 02:19:06 PM

"Invalid tracking bad customer service"

modified review This review was modified by Cdf1 on March 05 2014 04:05:55 PM

"I ordered a two pack of micro USB chargers and they sent just one of something else. When I reported the issue I got a prompt reply. Problem is, they sent two batteries now. Not chargers. It took some time to get a second reply and they said they would send the chargers, I never got them. Too bad, I liked what they had and the prices."

"terrible website poor customer service I ordered deal of the day on Black Friday (10" Noria Tablet) wanted to use Amazon Payments but website would not allow, paid with credit card unbelievably they shut down at 3 pm on Fridays including Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is absolutely no customer support over weekend. I called first thing Monday morning when I finally got thru asked to switch payment over to Amazon Payments was told that wasn't possible because the item had already shipped I didn't receive the product for 10 days. I was told if the product became available at a cheaper price I could purchase and return the other product so it would then be on Amazon Payments. I am now told today that they can't do it stay away from this company"

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAMMERS! I purchased a Ipad Mini, they sent me a beat up Kindle! What kind of BS is this? Beware of these scammers."

modified review This review was modified by sng66 on December 31 2013 09:36:12 AM

"Excellent experience. They had a great price for the Samsung BD-F5900 Blu Ray player ... $79.99 for the regular consumer-boz version, brand new. Free shipping, no sales tax for CA. And their site had a coupon for 15% off. Shipping was fast and the item arrived in good condition.

The box looked like it had been opened, batteries repacked, etc. The unit had the orginal protective plastic and perfect condition, so the $30 savings compared to the next cheapest sourcs far out-weighed this. No problem registering the unit with Samsung and performance is flawless.

Item received on West Coast 7 days after order placed, Christmas week. I would buy from them again.

"Ordered three refurbished iPad chargers. All three delivered were defective, warn out and non-functional.

I received an email from All4Cellular asking me to post a review on my recent purchase. So I did so reporting the defective merchandise. It was removed from my account. I posted similar reviews three more times. Each time the reviews were removed from my account and never posted.

I asked them via their contact form why my reviews were deleted. No response.

This is the first, last and only order I will ever place with All4Cellular.

"Well I ordered a kindle with the keyboard for my wife for Christmas on Dec 3rd with expected two day shipping. So today Dec 9th I call because the tracking number they gave me wasn't updating to find out that the product is actually out of stock due to a "glitch" in their computer so they are issuing a refund which will take from 24-72 hours and now I have got to try to find another one to get ordered in time for Christmas."

"Don't buy from this Brooklyn based small time seller. They sometimes use low prices to attract undiscerning customers. But their quality of merchandizes and customer services are among the worst of online retailers.

I have bought several items from them over the past a couple of years or so, and decided I would never shop there anymore.

For example, a cellphone case I bought neither protects the phone, nor lasts for long. When I contact customer services, one lady told me to contact Samsung for manufacturer's warranty, and the other suggested I should buy another one. Both hung up the phone when I asked for their names.

"I got great, prompt service from this company!"

"Shipped the wrong item 3 times. The third item they sent me was broken in addition to being the wrong thing. After 29 days of shipping back their mistakes, they admit they don't have the item they sold me by issuing a refund."

modified review This review was modified by vith on November 09 2013 06:47:54 AM

"I have purchased items from this store and this store is amazing!! Price incredible, customer service- fantastic and above all, items are so great. You should try them and will not regret at all like me.

modified review This review was modified by namandrew on September 25 2013 04:14:43 PM

Bay Area

"Quality products with a very responsive costumer service. I will definitely continue to shop here and continue to recommend A4C to friends and family. Thanks!"

"All4Cellular went above and beyond to resolve an error made on my part. I returned an item to them accidentally. Although they could not find the item in their warehouse, they offered me an in store credit double the amount for what I paid for the item. Their customer service department responded quickly to my emails, and everyone was super friendly and professional. In a time where good customer service is a rarity, All4Cellular rates a 10 out of 10!"

modified review This review was modified by LindaB9281 on June 13 2013 03:08:07 PM

"Worst communication ever...
I order my Toshiba thrive 8 gb. The order went through and they took the money out of my paypal. Two days later, I went on amazon and brought the case and the screen cover.
Three days later, I haven't heard anything regarding to my tracking number. So I emailed, and they explained the item was out of stock without letting me know and will issue me a refunded. (I did get a confirmation email for that for the refund) There is no need for the case and screen cover, so I returned it to amazon with the shipping cost and some restocking fee. two day later, I received the Toshiba tablet. I was like " what the...-___-". AGAIN, WITHOUT any communication, not even one email letting me know that I will receive my item.

The item was defected. there is like a white dot inside the screen (must be by mistke from the tech when replacing the screen." So I want to return it and get my money back. Till now after like a month still waiting for my refund. Every-times, I emailed, another rep say wait for at-least 2 days.

First time buying at this company would be the last time for me. Beware, I think they just showing you the price so they could use your money for investment and respond the item was out of stock

modified review This review was modified by justonline01 on May 19 2013 02:17:42 PM

All4Cellular is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All4Cellular is not a merchant member
All4Cellular does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!