Alim Custom Computers Reviews - alimcomputer.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 8 reviews

Alim Custom Computers is not a merchant member
Alim Custom Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Be wary of using this company. I ordered a laptop and paid for it and everything seemed to be in order. I got a confirmation order in an email and it seemed fine. A couple of days later I decided to call and they said they canceled my order and sent me an email. Guess what? No email for the cancellation. So I cancelled the payment through the credit card company. Be wary my friends. Also all the other reviews on this website seem fake. They may be a respectable company but my experience was not the greatest."

"I ordered and received a G74SX-DH73-3D laptop computer from Alim Custom Computers. I've been personally in touch over the phone and via e-mail with their Peter Van Valkenburg. There is no simple way to described how much I am satisfied with, and actually grateful, for their service and attention I have received and still am receiving. The laptop was delivered to me in Canada meticulously packed and well protected in a large parcel. It has been built to meet every option I had specified.

"After dissatisfaction with trying to purchase a computer from some of the "big" guys, I found Alim Custom Computers and ordered my Asus Zenbook. The service I received was outstanding, always receiving quick responses to my inquiries and received the computer when promised. One of the best customer services experiences I've had in recent memory!"

"Great combination of professionalism with personal service. Alim computers went beyond shipping me any old box and made sure I ordered exactly the right machine for my needs, and I got a great price."

"Very good prompt service. I am more than very satisfied. "

"Great customer service. 5 stars. I ordered a custom gaming Asus laptop and I am currently having upgrades done to it. This computer company really listens to the customer's needs as well as answers their questions promptly. Friendly personnel combined with their professional ethics makes this company a cut above the rest. I would definitely recommend them to anybody in need of a new computer or laptop. :)"

"When I ordered my computer is it was out of stock. However, their customer service was wonderful and I managed to receive my computer much quicker than I excepted. I would recommend Alim Computers to anyone wanting a new custom computer."

"Ordered a laptop from this company. It was delivered four days later exactly how I ordered it. Got a follow up email from their customer service department making sure everything was as expected. It's good to know there are still companies out there who really do care!"