• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.30/10 2.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.42/10 1.42/10

"Seller: "Shenzhen Ele Technology Limited" - worst seller ever. They are liars!

I asked the seller - does he have tablet pc in stock and how quickly it will be able to send me the order. I'm going on vacation. Seller promised to send within 5 days. After payment - on the second day he said that the tablet exists only in Chinese version. I agreed to the Chinese version. Then the seller said that this product is not stock and asked me to choose another model.
Seller just lied to me.
I demanded a refund. I canceled the order with claim "the product is no in stock". But the seller restored my order and demanded to cancel the order with claim "other" reasons. Seller two times restored me order.
I asked support to help me - but I was told - that they can not affect the seller and I need to, or agree to the terms of the seller or wait for about 40 days until my order is not canceled.
Liars!

They robbed me on 300$.

This review was modified by Eugene_ on August 31 2015 10:41:35 PM

"They deserve zero stars. I have been lied to by them, they have sat on my money for four days before not fulfilling my order. The worst company I have come across in over 10 years of buying on-line. When querying something they are rude and unhelpful.

Avoid at all costs

"Ali Express is no doubt waters plagued with sharks that will eat guppies for breakfast (consumers) if they shop Ali Express as if they would any other leading name online shopping site.

The truth is I have bought from Alibaba/Ali Express for over 3 years. Over those 3 years I have literally lost thousands from fraudulent sellers/suppliers and Alibaba/Ali Express is very slow to help which allows these scammers to sell items, receive money and then when Alibaba/Ali Express decides they will jump in (escalated dispute nearly 30 days later), most of these scammers already took the money and closed shop.

And sadly, they don't go away...they open a new store and start the scam all over again.

However, can you successfully buy on Alibaba/Ali Express? The answer is "Yes", provided you know all the variables that need to be evident to prove a supplier is legit.

After 3 years and many losses, I bought many more items testing this algorithm if you will and I now always get the product with verifiable tracking and items as described.

However, this is not easy and it did take me 3 years to learn how to buy without getting burnt. But you can buy from Alibaba/Ali Express and save up to 1000% on items provided you know what you are doing and stick to the algorithm to making sure "every" factor is in place or (the hard part), do not place the order.

So, sadly there is a science to this, but you can save a ton if you know how. If you don't you (like me and many, many more) will likely lose your money and never see your product.

I have actually built an app explaining this algorithm. However, it still takes experience to do it right because one mistake and they've got you.

So in knowing this (that it isn't as simple as an app illustrating "How" to buy, I abandoned this en-devour because these scammers change up their game and when they do, it's experience that allows me to know who is legit and who is the scammer. And experience unfortunately cannot be taught.

So, in light of this and one who built companies (northsource.net as an example) to save consumers money, I thought of the best way to accomplish this knowing I cannot teach someone experience....

So I came up with an app called....Beat It.

If you want to download now, use links below or wait until posted in app stores within 30 days.

When accessing the links below, do so from your phone.

The file will download and then you will need to oped, downloads and then click on the downloaded file to install it on your phone.

This is the link to download the apk file for Android Phones:

This is the link to download the xap file for windows phones:

This is the link to download the apple file for Iphones:

The app was built with appypie which is a pretty good app builder and is reasonably priced as well as pretty simple to build an app and makes it very easy to publish the app. So I'll provide a link to Appypie just in case you want to explore maybe building out your idea for an app.

This is not a cookie link or anything like that...It is just a link to appypie in which I do Not receive any commission or any other benefit or payment from. Just a link.

I do hope you will try the app I created (Beat It) as it is basically a very simple app.

You can read about the app from there, simply click, "Beat It" and you will be directed to a page where you very simply enter in the product you want to buy, description (so I know we are comparing apples to apples if you will) as well as a link to the item online that you want me to beat (I can't beat an item if I don't know what it is, all that is included, your current price and any shipping costs).

Just simply enter in this information and within 24 hours time, you will receive an email with "our" best price and only through a trusted, reputable supplier that provides accurate and prompt tracking info as well as items as described.

Should you ever follow up with our listing and you do not receive your item or it is not as described, I will refund the entire amount of your purchase! So I back up my offers with a 100% money back guarantee!

So....don't get BEAT, BEAT IT!

This review was modified by jlp001 on August 31 2015 12:30:49 PM

"AHAHAHA aliexpress.com is a SCAM.
I just got a fake item with different parameters, specification and less performance and I posted a negative feedback and guess what..... It doesn't show up. The seller have 100% positive feedback ahahaha
All ratings are fake, they show only good feedbacks. All people you see "No feedback yet" are people like me, left negative feedback, doesn't show and instead says "No feedback yet"
All ratings fake in that website ahahahah, so pathetic hahaha what a SCAM

This review was modified by netspider79 on August 29 2015 09:31:18 AM

"buy happy, good quality, all as in the picture, it is on time"

"well i bought a emoji backpack but then later my sister said to see the reviews i looked at it and a lot of people said a lot of bad things and i was only 12 and this was my first time ordering something so i didnt know so i was getting a little mad but i still go emails about Aliexpress and i didnt give up on my hope's then days past and it was almost time for back to school well not really like five more days and i was holding a packet my mom said thats maybe your backpack i opened it and my mom was right it was but the emoji faces were a bit darker and smelled weird but i didnt care at least i got it "

This review was modified by kittycatpanda on August 26 2015 07:04:10 PM

"Customer protection is a mystery. They don't help you with anything. Once you paid - it's over! And it doesn't matter if you didn't get anything, you got something defective or not as describe or so. Aliexpress can do NOTHING with their sellers, All of them do what they want and believe me that last thing they want is to return you your money.... Bottom line - you are gambling with any seller on that web store. There is a chance you win. But if you not - deal with it! But you not going to get your money back. Stay with Amazon"

"Aliexpress - NEVER AGAIN!!!
Warning! Do not buy from this seller!
Factory direct adult cartoon mascot costume, jianguang guo, xiaoyu zhu
Address: #424 xi tianyang majuqiao tongzhou District Beijing
Beijing 102600, telephone: 1-010-18647843108

I just checked the rating - aliexpress entered 100% satisfaction! but when you go to the details of calculation of the rating, they use only data for the last 6 month, and don't take into account previous negative ratings. No reviews available for now as seller sold less then 10 items, so future customers can't be even warned!

Got bad quality and impossible to use product with missing parts.
Opened a dispute, but as it was my first time and I didn`t know the details, agreed to ship it back before checking the rate for shipping. The size of the box is quite large, so shipping costs same as I paid - $200, there was no sense to ship it back.
I didn`t have any buttons to change my dispute.
Asked seller to change it, they refused.
Asked support to help - no help, just promises.
Now I lost $200, have product that I can`t even sell as it doesn`t have some details and can`t be used properly due to poor quality.
Where is customer protection? Never aliexpress again!!!

This review was modified by IryNako on August 21 2015 01:51:02 AM

"AliExpress
Store: Hero Power System Store
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/932808
AVOID this SELLER!
Bought a 300$ LiFeP04 battery. Faulty charger requested a replacement. Seller contacts me stating that they will be sending a replacement charger. 25 days pass by and no charger. Seller now ignores my messages. I have no option on leaving a bad rating.
I having communicated twice to the help centre. Still no communication from the seller.

This review was modified by 6armon on August 17 2015 09:49:57 AM

"ALIEXPRESS AND AT LEAST TWO OF THEIR SELLERS ARE ALL FRAUDULENT PEOPLE. THEY SOLD CRAP ITEMS TO ME. ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING FOR THE BUYER. THEY ARE ACTUALLY UNREACHABLE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB PAGE !!!!!"

This review was modified by Oea1121 on August 15 2015 06:34:11 AM

"Avoid Aliexpress or you will lose your money. I did an order of an iptv box for 99.52 Euros from their worst Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH , the product arrived after 10 days with just 10% of the channels shown in their description on Aliexpress, When I asked the seller to resolve the problem he didn't want and said it's not possible to resolve the problem or even to guarantee the 10% already working, so I asked refund, they refunded back just 50 Euros, after 3 days actually this bad seller blocked the 10% of the channels I got before, so I paid about 50 Euros for a piece of plastic , when I went back to Aliexpress to ask them the rest of my money, their answer was no you can't, we are with the seller against you , very very bad customer service. Anyway I'm gonna to accuse both of them, Aliexpress and the bad Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH"

This review was modified by ahmedali83 on August 15 2015 03:53:21 AM

"Have been doing business via ali express for several years , only one negative experience the package was crushed , mishandling not their fault ,
I read lot of negative review , my recommendation check before you buy . Chines are very much in business to do business , which make me wonder if that American giant is not having people posting negative experience as it will definitely undercut their revenue for the exact same merchandise , made in the same Country by the same peoples.
And no AliExpress never asked me to post anything , facts are facts

This review was modified by realrambo on August 16 2015 08:21:19 AM

"Seller send me defective product. Buyer beware of this seller and avoid it at all cost. Seller will defend his product and it called me a cheater because I asked for a refund. Stay away. Mount will not clip and would not lock to clip on steering wheel. Several people have tried with no luck. Seller customer representative Lori insulted me several times because I asked for a refund. No matter what I tried to convenes here with facts and pictures and Lori still accusing me of lying. Seller is LT Technology Co. LTD. China. Name of customer service keep insulting me is: Lori Pengyu Xing. I will pass to you some of here comments to me when I was telling her about none working product:
Lori Pengyu Xing: oh come on!our products good,why cheat us.
you can not show your problem to us!!!!how can we refund you money,there is no problem with the car phone holder,why you ask refund?
Lori
i do not know why it cannot be equiped well?no problem with the phoen holder friend.
i can not see the evidence of our car phone holder broken.if you think the amount is so few,you do not need to take picture or video,how can we convince that your car phone holder is broken or not?if you think it is not need to fight just 3 usd,why you open dispute,friend?
pls close the dispute,welcome to buy again! Hope to get your early reply!
Lori
She keeps saying nothing wrong with the mount while she is in China and she is not trying it on my car. They think they will push you and insult you and you forgive them for the money you paid. I have purchased 7 items the same day from different sellers and two of them I have problem with them and so far no refund from two sellers. At least the other seller was professional and didn’t insult me in his communication yet.

"Very happy customer I dont understand why people are having trouble with this site i love it ordered a couple of things and yes it takes a wile for the item to get to you cause its coming from china but the item i ordered came 2 months later and they where in good condition. I love AliExpress and i just ordered some more stuff just remember give the item some time to get to your home and you can always return the items if your not satisfied. From a happy customer Richard."

"DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE... NO BUYER PROTECTION ... YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ITEM OR RECEIVE A FAULTY ONE... THEY ARE WITH THE SELLERS SIDE... BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS SITE...

i did not receive my items and the dispute close in favor of the seller... get ready to lose some money if you use this site....

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!