Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.86/10 1.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.16/10 2.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10

Sellers And Aliexpress Will Rip You Off!!!

"I spent almost $200 on some "Lego" products. They were replicas of 3 big, retired Lego sets that are ridiculously priced now, so I thought I'd give the replicas a shot. The 3 big sets had so many missing and defective pieces (almost 200 pieces were missing or defective) that the sets were useless. The seller (X & T Toy City) offered to refund $3.00 of my $200 spent for the 3 defective sets. Needless to say, I was not happy with their offer. Aliexpress's "solution" wasn't any better. Their offer was for $16 (which they said were for the missing pieces), or I could (at my expense) ship the 3 defective sets back to China from the USA for a full refund. Now, shipping within the USA is expensive enough, but they expected ME to pay to ship THEIR defective products back in order to get a refund on THEIR defective products. I'm sure the shipping alone (because 3 big sets are pretty heavy and it is international shipping) will be at least half of what I paid to get their crappy products. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS AND ESPECIALLY NOT X & T Toy City. Not only will they send you crappy, defective products, they will expect you to pay to send their crappy products back if you want any kind of reasonable refund."

This review was modified by cklee2016 on October 24 2016 05:41:10 AM

Aliexpress really needs to be shut down!

"Only gave this place one star because giving it 'no stars' was not an option.
I ordered a wig at the beginning of September and the delivery date was supposed to be a week before a trip I was going on. The wig did not only arrive a week LATE after my trip, but the tracking information was never updated and I got no kind of notification that it would arrive so late. I no longer need the item and the package is still unopened. I tried opening a dispute to request a return and refund but the cheapskate seller waited until the very last day to answer and refuse the request. Every time I open ANOTHER dispute, it gets shot down only to have the 'You have received your goods' reply thrown in my face as if I am blind and don't know that already. Just as everyone else has said, their buyer protection policy is just a fake write-up to make it seem like a more legitimate business and to make you feel comfortable shopping with them just so you can have your money stolen...and I learned this the hard way. Judging by a lot of the reviews, I am one of the more lucky ones as I actually did receive my product, but I will not open the packaging as I will continue to fight until I am satisfied. I am pretty sure any positive reviews are either paid for or written by a company employee- for every one 'good' review there seem to be a hundred bad ones surrounding it- so that seems skeptical as well. I am usually a very cautious buyer and do my research before shopping- the only reason I ended up here is this is the only place that carried my wig for a reasonable price, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried it anyway. I will not shop here again and I will leave a negative review everywhere I can to show people this site is absolute garbage with no credibility whatsoever. If I had found this site before hand, I would not have shopped here as the bad reviews give it more truth than you think. If you don't listen to any other review or opinion about this site or other affiliated companies, listen to mine and take your business elsewhere. Far Far elsewhere....

This review was modified by Annabat on October 23 2016 04:27:46 AM

"its been over a month since i placed order my package was supposed to be here by 10/22 and when I wrote complaining that it never arrived seller said we extended deliver by date he extended his OWN deadline to november! arrive by date should not change as it suits seller its there for a reason. Why put it if the owner can change it after purchase. THIS SITE IS A SCAM MULTIPLE REVIEWS SAY NEVER RECEIVED ITEM... now i have to spend weeks trying to fight to get my money back from him before then fighting with site for more weeks... if i even get it back i hope... the seller said things like trust this and that.. what a nightmare i'm upset I listened to fake reviews after I already had a bad feeling about the site being legit... stick to ebay and amazon!"

"I ordered a dress from the seller Suzhou Fashion Beauty wedding Dress Co.,Ltd.(LiLi). Long story short the processing time was ridiculous and I wasn't going to receive my dress in time for my event. I contacted the seller several times and always would have to wait 1 day to hear back. I cancelled the order and received a message saying the order will ship tomorrow and they reset the cancel button. I again cancelled the order and she wrote me saying they cannot cancel the order. I just wanted my money back and currently at this moment I am receiving constant replies to my messages because I guess order cancellations require their attention but simple questions about processing and shipping time do not require prompt response. Terrible business practices, won't recommend Ali Express or any of their sellers to anyone. They are a fraud and should be taken off of the WWW."

This review was modified by msamberlove on October 20 2016 06:19:16 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE EVER! Bought a sink faucet from the seller known as GOODFAUCET and when it arrived it was much wider than listed in the description, so I couldn't use it. Sent messages to the seller and he admitted to the mistake and promised to send me out a replacement. Kept stringing me along until the dispute period ran out and then never sent me my money back or a replacement item. When I contacted the customer service dept, via live chat, on 4 separate occasions, each assured me that they would take care of the matter and get back to me. None of them ever did. They could see all of the messages between the seller and myself, proving that he admitted to sending the wrong item and promising to fix it,. yet they did NOTHING to get my money back or suspend the seller. The representatives that I chatted with were Jer, Chanter and Alessandra, and they all just placated me, told lies, and promised to fix the situation for me, but none of them ever even bothered to get back to me. This lying, cheating seller is still allowed to stay on the site and sell to others to cheat them too. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!"

This review was modified by CWex on October 18 2016 06:43:08 PM

I suggest you avoid buying from this site ~ I found it suspect at best

"I placed and paid for an order then; received an email stating the item had shipped.
I then received an email notification that payment was needed, then received an email that stated the order had been cancelled by the seller.
After the confusion with the order I placed, I was mindful of any future charges to my card.
Shortly after this transaction, my credit card company reached out to me regarding a "suspect" charge on my card. It was expected and coincidental.

Love It

"I order a lot of inexpensive novelty items from different merchants through Aliexpress. Sometimes it takes about a month for packages to arrive, other times not as long. I don't order time-sensitive items because of this. The only time I didn't receive something was due to an error the US postal system made as they frequently make mistakes: I receive other people's mail on a regular basis. Additionally, I have ordered packages from within the US that never arrived even though the tracking status was "delivered." One day I received a package ordered through Aliexpress that had "Hey Mailman! Wrong House" written on it, indicating the USPS incorrectly delivered it. I just wanted to let people know that they can confidently order from Aliexpress. Of course you should always check the merchants' feedback before you order. Most merchants are honest and feedback is very important to them. I don't think it's fair to blame them when they did what they were supposed to do. Also be sure to read the product description. My most recent order included night lights. I had to be sure they would fit a US socket as some merchants carry the product which fits European sockets. I paid $1.64 for one and shipping was free. Amazon offers the same product for $7.49 and shipping is not free. I'm so pleased that I'm ordering more from the same merchant through Aliexpress. "

This review was modified by myladydove on October 17 2016 01:23:39 PM

Scam companies , selling

""Do not ever buy from this company there products dont look anything like the ones they have posted. They sent me a water proof shaver which blowup when I switch it on to my house which took a month and a half to get to me . When i asked for a refund they told me no. and they haven't responded to me since then.the litige process was a joke Im convinced this company is not a legit company at all the advertisement it nothing like product you receive "

This review was modified by Windy606 on October 14 2016 07:25:47 AM

Aliexpress is a a den of CROOKS!!!

"Beware!! If you think you can safely buy original brand items on this site while be covered by some kind of buyer protection or refund policy, FORGET IT!
Don't trust any positive feedback from the seller page nor any online blog that says otherwise because they are all fabricated so they can bait more victims!
You will loose all your money like it happened to me!
I bought a Xiaomi Mi5 phone for more than 300 Euro and received two fake dummy phones worth no more than 20 Euro.
The only things Aliexpress dispute team cares is that you received the package, they will ask you for more and more evidence and in the end won't even consider it valid for a total nor a partial refund.
It doesn't matter how many evidence you will upload or how many times you will contact support, they will DO NOTHING TO HELP YOU!
To summarize, if you are looking for a particular original brand on Aliexpress, even a chinese one, steer clear of it because you WILL BE SCAMMED. But if you need to buy something cheap with no brand like phone covers or other accessories then go for it.

This review was modified by Kaworu on October 13 2016 03:37:49 AM

"I ordered 4 items from here. 2 being hats which had arrived when said, 1 phone case and a shirt. The phone case and shirt was not traceable at all. The phone case arrived, but they sent a totally different one. I've waited for the shirt for over a month ago (almost 2) and it still has not arrived. I've opened a dispute for a refund and contacted the seller. The seller did not care at all of what I was saying. Whoever it was would copy and past its comment over and over again. When the dispute ened, I didn't even get my money back..."

This review was modified by kpeachx on October 12 2016 10:08:06 PM

Crappy Service/Product

"Do not ever buy from this company there products dont look anything like the ones they have posted. They sent me a oil canvas painting to my house which took a month and a half to get to me. Then i get the painting and it looks like my 11 year old brother made it and they send the wrong ones. When i asked for a refund they told me they cold only do it through paypal and to make an account. i made one and they haven't responded to me since then. Im convinced this company is not a legit company at all "

This review was modified by Seeder319 on October 03 2016 01:06:40 PM

"Do not buy from them because they lie and steal. Customer service is awful! They just pretend to help while they are doing nothing to resolve your issue. The tracking numbers they give you are invalid which brings me to point of thinking its fake. I have a I ordered a skirt in May, I am still waiting until today (its October now). I opened a lot of disputes which did not help because they just tricked me into closing it and they have confirmed the delivery of my order while I did not receive anything. Now I can't ask for the refund because my order has been "delivered" and dispute option is not available anymore. The shop I ordered from on Aliexpress was funnymall. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from that website."

This Company **** !!!!!!

"Terrible products and customer service"

This review was modified by tinys1960 on September 29 2016 05:37:56 PM

Didn't delivery on order

"I placed an order but never got it. Then went to their site to inquire...you have to have adobe flash player to chat. Well on my iPad, adobe flash player won't download. How does a person contact them? I guess I'll have mark this off as learning experience. Lucky it wasn't a big order. Be careful if you are new to site. I wouldn't recommend this site!"

"I paid EMS service for the order on 18th Sept, and now more than a week after payment the EMS tracking number given is FAKE. Contacted customer service and they wont do anything. Take money, use VISA facility, and then play dumb. AliExpress customer support is a joke, I suspect AE cust service is the one doing business there. If you have any issue with the sellers at AE.. file charge dispute with card issuer. Their dispute process is fake. Customer service dont care. The cust sercie response look like cut and paste response assurances / slogans, so that you could be hypnotized with their dispute process and eventually lose your money. "

This review was modified by joey32817 on September 28 2016 01:40:57 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!