Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10

2016-08-17

My experience

"Hi, I dont understand why there is so many bad reviews, for me the experience is great, simetimes maybe takes a bit longer but whenever i want to have access to producs as xiaomi for a reasonable price or other small things that I need for cameras, hose, geek clothes and accesories, it is absolutely great. You get what you pay for, dont think that because you pay very few is going to have the best quality..."

This review was modified by petramika on August 17 2016 06:40:42 AM

2016-08-15

Poorest quality in the world

"Never buy things from AliExpress! Besides the shipping speed is extremely slow (usually takes 40-60 days to ship), the quality is extremely bad! The products quality is even worse than those sold in China! And there is no customer service at all! Seller refuses to return anything and replies in extremely rude and offensive tone, even the product was broken right after arrived."

This review was modified by Rebeccais007 on August 15 2016 05:50:22 PM

2016-08-14

Simply NO NO! Don't waste your money for crap!

"Extremely disappointed with my purchase. Very low quality products. I wasted like $10-15. You can learn from my experience. DO NOT BUY!!"

This review was modified by Hello987 on August 14 2016 09:45:20 PM

2016-08-08

Scammers

"Don't trust this company, They scammed me out of 145.00 a pre-authorized unauthorize charge on my card for something I never purchased. I used my greendot pre-paid debit and even with them I couldn't get my money back. I will never shop with an online retailer that doesn't take Paypa. I even screenshot where I was charge under another customers order that wasn't mine and was shipped to another state."

This review was modified by Hotpinkgirl35 on August 08 2016 04:15:18 PM

2016-08-06

AliExpress Motto - Just have patience.....

"I ordered 2 key fobs for a specific make/model of a car on 6/26/16. They arrived around 7/10/16. There were very nice but did not fit my key fobs (they zipper covers would not close). I contacted the seller who refunded the money to AliPay (apparently that is how they handle things on their end even if you use a credit card). On 7/17/16 the seller refunded the money. Their system says “waiting for refund” on 7/17/16. On 8/1/2016 their system says “processed”, the “refund completed” is still blank. Every time I contact AliExpress (via chat only as phone and email are not available), they tell me “please be patient” it will be 3-15 biz days. First they said it was from the 7/17 date, next time I contacted them they said it was from the 8/1 date (when they decided to start processing it (which is subjective), not when it was returned by the seller). I had to report it to the credit card company.

AliEpxress is a neat concept but is not supportive of their sellers or customers. I fell into my own rule of do not buy from a company you cannot directly contact. Always check for how to contact a company (and try to contact them) before purchasing.

This review was modified by NOMOREALIEXPRESS99 on August 06 2016 08:17:02 AM

2016-08-03

Please don't be stupid!

"Hi I want to confirm with all the bad comments about Aliexpress. I am a owner of a large internet company that has many online shops. I have lived and done business in China for over 6 years. I will tell you this about Aliexpress. It is owned and ran with Local Chinese. If you do not know what that means I will tell you. Chinese may have the worst customers service skills in the world. 1st they don't teach the topic in the Universities. They only teach how to short sale and not think about the long term. I have done business with Chinese all over China and never trusted any of them and I have bought items for customers and have warned them before buying that they may not get it. And sure enough they did not and lost their money. I know you are tempted to buy because it is so cheap but you get what you pay for, Yes you maybe one of the lucky one that gets the items under 30-45 days and good for you. But to wait that long and have the worst customer service in the world. Is that worth it? If you have never been to China and you see all those nice things at your local travel Agent store.........Well it is not all the ture when buying from a China Business Company. Chinese do not care about you..........They only care about how stupid you are to buy from them..........."

2016-07-29

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

"I PURCHASE A $77 iPHONE AND IT NEVER ARRIVE. i CONTACTED THE SELLER, THE BUYER PROTECTION EMAIL (WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM) AND EVEN OPEN A DISPUTE. TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT, THE DISPUTE IS NOW CLOSE AND I LOST $77. I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT I'M NEVER GOING TO BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. "

2016-07-26

Did Not Receive Product

"I ordered a flexible garden hose from this company and never received the product. When I tried to contact them it was impossible. I sent a claim to Mastercard and received my money back but this company claimed I received it to the credit card company and I got charged again. I am still fighting the claim but have no way of speaking to Aliexpress and will have to deal with my credit card company again. If I could give this company a 0 star I would. All this for $31.52. Do not trust this company."

2016-07-19

Terrible Service

"Ordered 2 Li-ion batteries. It was 30 days before the order was actually shipped. And then they were the wrong batteries. The dispute process was slow and favored the seller. I ended taking a loss on the batteries because they would not give a full refund. Don't do business with this site."

2016-07-17

YOU'LL GET FUCKED OVER DO NOT SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS.COM

"Bought handbag from store called "Super*Store". Advertised as genuine leather and I got plastic PU garbage. There was hair and greasy filth on the white handbag. The purse strap holes were not even centered! Seller was VERY rude and has a notorious history of f@#king people over. My review is hidden from view!!!! Sells counterfeit Christian Dior handbags. Took 70 bucks from me that I'll never get back. Most fraudulent website for shopping that exists. Dispute in seller's favour ALWAYS. Chen Li Jun is a crooked liar! WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!! CHEN LI JUN - YOU WANTED TO BE "FAMOUS" HERE YOU GO YOU POS!!!!!!!!!! Let's all join together and shut down this scam website!!"

This review was modified by lindsayc27 on July 17 2016 08:18:17 PM

2016-07-10

Worst online shopping ever

"One of there seller didnt mail my item that i order it was more that 3 months now i didnt received any news from the seller i tried to contact the cuastomer service and did nothing. DONT DO BUSINESS ON THIS SITE ANYMORE THEY WONT PROTECT YOU FROM THE SCAMMER SELLER"

This review was modified by Aleihshey09 on July 10 2016 05:27:58 PM

2016-07-10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

"I ordered a duvet cover and sheet. Product arrived, not looking like it does in the picture. I wanted to return it, but they only offered my 25% of the purchase price back, which will not even cover the cost of shipping it back.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

This review was modified by JulieBreeze on July 10 2016 04:11:05 PM

2016-07-09

The worst shopping site ever

"Do not buy from Aliexpress because you will not get the expected item. Also they do not do refund even if it's sad that it is possible. They gonna just play with you."

This review was modified by Nozha on July 09 2016 11:04:39 PM

2016-07-09

GREAT Experience's With Aliexpress

"Everything that I have ordered off of Aliexpress has satisfied my want.

First of all,

It is NOT Aliexpress fault for the scammers and dishonest sellers they have on the site. BUT.. Its their responsibility to make sure those sellers get kicked off so they won't steal money from future customers.

Second,

If you are not use to shopping online.. My advice to you is to not use this site for purchasing anything if you are not willing to sit down and read reviews and the item descriptions before purchasing a product.

If you don't want to do this, contact the seller with any questions you may have. If they for some reason don't get back to you or don't give you and answer you want.. You move on with your life. Live and learn.

This review was modified by Kaianna on July 09 2016 09:38:08 AM

2016-07-08

Nothing but positive experiences!

"I have purchased multiple items on Ali Express. The first item ever was a Chicago Blackhawks hockey jersey. These retail here in Chicago area around $160. I bought the Winter Classic design for $25.00! No tax and free shipping. It is fantastic. Heavy quality product. Far better than a friend's that got his at a local sports store. Since then I've gotten items from a dash cam, to luxury roller ball ink pens to socks! All great product and amazingly low prices. If you take your time to shop and read reviews you will most likely have a great experience. You will find the same item at a range of prices so don't buy the first thing you see! I was not asked by the company to write this. "

This review was modified by Shellback88 on July 08 2016 04:23:18 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!