• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"I bought an item from aliexpress ( cell phone - watch ), received it and it was all good untill the second week of using it. It was just the second week of usage and the touch stopped responding, completely.
I told about this to the seller and he offered me a new watch, he just told me I have to give him back the watch so he can send me a new one. That's what I did, now he just wont give me a new one as he promissed. Please note it was is offer, I accepted, now he changed up his mind.
Once I try contacting him, the only thing he replied with was just a smiley " :DD " .

Once I spoke to the some agent of the online service team of aliexpress I was told that the agent will start create a report against the seller with all of my provided proofs and if the team which is responsible for investigating the report finds my report valid I would be refunded.
The report was opened more than 2 months ago ( 28th of December 2014 ) and its status is still " PENDING " / under investigation.

The thing is, whenever I use the live support ( Online service team ) I always get told the same, that the status is pending and the agent will mark my case as " Very urgent " so it attracts investigation team's attention, every single time

I am very dissappointed by aliexpress because they simply do not care about buyers' loss, they offer no protection at all ( once you confirmed your order's arrival ), meaning if you buy a phone for example and next day it stops working you will not get refund.

What really is pissing me off is the fact you have no chance to contact the team which is investigating the case, the online service team refuses to help you reach the investigators of the case which is really ridiculous.

Other than that, there's a lot of sellers on aliexpress, a lot of products, but note that a lot of them are copy / illegal / fake.

modified review This review was modified by Vladimir1231 on March 01 2015 02:06:27 AM

"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! I ordered my son something for his birthday at the beginning of February and I still have not received it. There's no way to contact them or anything. They're just a big scam avoid their website."

"Worse experience, I bought a Spencer product and I never get it with no money refundable Yet."

modified review This review was modified by idalaos21 on February 28 2015 09:25:13 AM

"I decided to give Aliexpress a try since I've heard do much about them. The product arrived fast, however the support is horrible. My product is having battery issues and I brought it up with the seller and was told he would get back with me and never did. You have to keep in you'd have to pay return shipping to China even if it was DOA. I'd be more careful in dealing with Aliexpress. "

"The worst experience ever! none of the sizes were accurate, I ordered 7 items and I only received 4 and I could only fit 2 of those! the other 3 items never came. I will never use this site again!"

modified review This review was modified by mlduncan516 on February 24 2015 08:25:52 PM

"I made over 100 transaction with Aliexpress. I have received good and bad items. I never had a problem with refunds or payments until now.The seller refuse to cancel my order even though the item that is out of stock. I have contact the seller many times and she refuse to respond HQ Socialite Costumes Co.,Ltd. Store No.1266800 (Alice Zhang) Ian Sirek email: 2831057006@qq.com.
I contact Aliexpress be they will not refund me for my order until 75 days from now. They say wait until the transaction cancel itself for non shipment. Why make a buyer wait 75 days for a refund because and item is out of stock. I have contacted everybody at Aliexpress and nobody cares they say don't worry you will get your money back in 2 months WTH. I will close my account ASAP after my last items has been shipped. I have atleast 35 items in transit or still waiting to be shipped. You think they care Nope. Ebay has the same items with buy protection. Dang Aliexpress you just lost alot of money and a loyal customer

modified review This review was modified by Dontshophereagain on February 24 2015 03:42:07 AM

"Never got those items even i paid over 70$ with shipping fee either and 2 months more been waiting for nothing. No information for refund, customer service didnot reply my claim. How geez! I got a big big scam."

"I've bought nearly thirty items from AliExpress now, and I'm completely pleased with all my purchases. Like any online website, you have to pay attention to the feedback reviews of each seller, and pay attention to the shipping options. I haven't had any problems so far, you only get ripped off if you don't check all your facts first, and look at what other people have to say about what you're about to buy. Some people even post pictures, that's a good indication you're going to get what you've ordered. "

modified review This review was modified by loveblossom81 on February 20 2015 08:20:05 PM

"I have made 7 orders through Aliexpress.
GOOD: 2 orders were lost on the way. Aliexpress was able to cover the cost.
BAD: 4 LED bulbs worked for 1 month and then all were dead. No warranty at all.

"stay away! people who receive item safely is only their bite support to keep business, most people got scam if didn't refund back, they will scam ( even high seller rating) as by describe, shipping and many more. Damnn mine being fool with fake info track shipping yanwen end up on airport"

modified review This review was modified by xn3t on February 18 2015 08:08:46 AM

"DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.
UNRELIABLE. RIDICULOUS 'customer service'.

I bought a phone that said 'refurbished'. It came to me with phone numbers in the contact list, messages still left in the inbox and outbox, and the buttons did not work. On top of that, the phone kept shutting off during use. CLEARLY, it was not a refurbished phone.
Due to all of this, I returned the phone back to the seller on December 5th, 2014. It is February 17th and I have yet to receive my refund !!!!!!!!!
The seller has not replied to me in over 2 weeks and the 'customer service' has not been helpful WHATSOEVER.

If you are reading this... save yourself the time, money, and STRESS and find yourself a better website to buy something from.
It is not worth the risk.

modified review This review was modified by SungHan on February 17 2015 11:53:26 AM

"Please don't buy anything from AliExpress seller "SEESKY No. 1 Boutique Shop". They are doing fraud. I have bought a shirt from there. Got received
1) Product quality is so poor, 2) All the Buttonhole are not proper. 3) Threads of Buttonhole are sticking while opening. 4) Extra threads are not properly trim from the every place of shirt. 5) Shirt cuff is so short in length 6) Stitching are very very loose. I have sent the photos as proof. But they wants to me keep the shirt and returning $1 only to keep this matter silence. Shirt is looking an used one.

modified review This review was modified by ali_shah on February 16 2015 10:16:47 AM

"I had Terrible, terrible experience with the seller ( Lynn Zhu, Real & Fur store No 132285) and customer service! Ordered a fur vest for $360 and when I got it it was not as describe. So I contacted a seller asking for starting a return process. They start crying and asking me not to return because they will be punished for it! WTF! Finally they gave me a return address. Tracking status stopped showing any progress so I contacted a usps asking where is my package. In a month usps contacted China post office and found that this package delivered a month ago. But! But the seller never contacted me that they got it! So my protection time expired and I can not open a dispute! I contacted them, and they told me that they do not know how to refund me because order is closed! I gave them a week to find a way to refund me but in a week I found out they they sent me a substitute fur vest! What? I did not asked for anything!!!!! So they even did not now what model they sent, what color and so on!!!! I contacted a customer service and every person were telling me that they will contact a seller on my behalf and nothing, nothing happend! Every time I contacted customer service I need to tell my story all over again and again!!!! Still waiting on their answer! Do not buy anything expensive you will lose your money and nerves!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by alenasarkisov on February 14 2015 10:26:00 PM

"STAY AWAY!! Aliexpress thinks the buyers are beggars. They let all kinds of fraudulant sellers to list (even fake goods) with every possible promise, yet they are fully protected by Aliexpress.
Buyers can not contact any responsible teams directly; no contact number, no email and no online-chats. What you can do is chat with pawns (per one customer service rep) who can do nothing.
I ordered a tablet as the listing said '15-26 days delivery' but the item never arrived; it took hell of my time (73 days) to get the refund......wait, its not full refund. They keep saying a coupon was issued for part of the refund amount with 1 week validity!. 1) There is no intimation about the issued coupon. Their intention is to let it expire. 2) I paid money to get the original coupon I used. 3) Why just 1 week validity. 4) During the coupon valid time, a CSR told me to wait for 7-10 days.
After all, buyers can not directly contact any responsible teams.
Its totally unfair, unreasonable and illegal trade practices. Aliexpress is a US registered entity; I am sure scores of legal actions are on the way.

modified review This review was modified by balvid on February 13 2015 05:06:51 AM

"very satisfied, received all my items and i am definitely ordering again. "

modified review This review was modified by brookiejaay10 on February 12 2015 03:27:24 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!