• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"I would like to share you my review related to the seller of the shop "freezone8"

I have chosen a makeup set there and decided to order it for my friend as a birthday gift:

On the product page I found seller states about delivery within 39 days (see "On-time delivery").

As my friend's birthday was on Apr-21 I found this was a good idea to place an order on Mar-08 as this gave the seller about 2 extra weeks.

As with this item I have also ordered underwear I was really happy to get notification from the post office. But no makeup set came. I was a bit upset and worried, so when I came home, I wrote the seller (tracking ID was only 1 and I supposed all items should be included in one parsel)

Seller ignored me and I requested to extend buyer protection using button on site.

Then there were 2 disputes and their operator s v tried to prove me I am wrong, the item is cheap and it will be delivered.

Why am I writing here... May-27. No parsel received. Second dispute will not be closed. Also due to exchange rates changed (decreased) in Ukraine I have lost about 2 dollars (when the item costs 3.5 dollars)

And now seller cries "I am sorry, leave us a good feedback". People, do not believe sellers and do never try to be kind to them if they do not do anything for you.

And recommend you to blacklist this shop:

which is definitely the worst liars ever

modified review This review was modified by AnneSteyia on May 27 2015 08:54:09 AM

"I ordered on line a dog tracking collar from AC Huang for around $75 USD. When the collar arrived it wasn't exactly as advertised and required an obsolete (in Canada) micro SD card and the purchase of a monthly service plan with a phone carrier. After buying SD cards and signing up with Bell I found that I could not make this work in Canada I returned the unit prepaid. Endless rounds of dispute emails via Aliexpess's so called claim settlement guaranty produced nothing. In the end I am out at least $85 USD not counting what I spent on SD cards and the phone plan and I have nothing to show for it. The manufacture finally admitted they received the unit and they might have offered me a credit but that was unclear and I only wanted my money back. I doubt that I would use Aliexpress again. Mike Smith - Sudbury, On Canada."

"Be very careful with Aliexpress! I have had a couple of random good experiences, but generally all bad since then.

Sellers can advertise whatever they want as far as product description, shipping times etc. but are never held accountable to those advertisements if a dispute arises. Aliexpress always take the side of the Seller, even if you have evidence to prove and item didn't ship within the specified time and even if you Cancel the order prior to shipping. The seller can ignore your cancel request and ship anyway, then you will have to pay if you raise a dispute.

The company Aliexpress has no regard for buyer satisfaction, buyer protection, false advertising standards or their own published Policies which supposedly describe how disputes are handled impartially. And quality or warranty - forget it.

The low cost items they advertise are not worth the risk and cost over the long term. Buy from them as a last resort if you can't find what you need anywhere else.

"Buing in asia i am skill as i closed many deals. That is allowe me make that recenzion and raise strong warning before you will lose your money.

I got strange experience which is introduce ali as BIG MOUTH company.
Promissing protection, money safety ... and much more, but reality is different.
It working until seller is not smart enough.

I lost 315USD and got back 50USD.

I ordered toy, led bulbs, SSD drive 256GB, two mobil pohones (sum 418USD)
In package i received toy, led bulgs, SSD drive 128GB (sum 100USD)
Do you think Ali is interested what was inside?

- opened dispute: without logical reason closed = close explanation - i did not provide suficient evidence :D
- opened dispute resolution escalation : resolution same
- 10 x complaint on online support (they are good to promiss - but service is zero)
- negative ratio of seller - seller know how to remove - i seen more buyers complaint about cheeting - 100 percent positive - so what is wrong

now some details of progress:
1 opened dispute
after extremly long time (5 - 6 months) closed as i did not provided suficient evidence :D - what to provide if i have nothing
I provided evidence for all possible things
In my oppinion is seller obligate provide evidence. The did not provided anything else than one valid tracking number.
So, if package will be send even empty - seler win

2. i open complaint
resolution was same as 1 dispute
again i did not provided suficient evidence
And more - they told me i did not replied to mail. That is some trick because i am very sure i did not received anything.
That was repeated many thing - promissing mails and nothing happened.
In my oppinion is online support only psychological game. They ensuring about progress, but in background they doing nothing.

3. complaint to online support
they promissing, promissing and promissing
Psychological solution to keep problems under control and delay till is reclamant tired and leave complaining.
They speaking with general trainin: what is your name (personalize to you), i understand you problem (ensurance they got your feeling), i will help you (you will get false feeling they going to help you), we will resolve issue soon (again false feeling they going to resolve)
Again promiss mail - but nothing will be send.
After tenth complaing, everyone will leave complaint.
And that is fundametal of online support.

logic of ali in my case:
- seller said - they send all
togehter with this they agreed refund 50USD - if that is even not suspicious
- send package had officially by documents 0.3KG
not need to be specialist to know that two pones are more heavy - ali is not respecting that fact
- seller affirmed about next package with phones (in personal chat)
again, ali not respecting that fact

about seller:
I got seller fully negative rating.
Than after some time i checked they ratio - 100% positive.
Though they had many complaints on their company wisible with negative ratings.
Fucking rating on aliexpress not working or?

On the end it looks, i am not cheated by seller but by ali.
When seller know how, they can cheat you - or maybe sellers cheating are part of ali and are covered by them.

Ali verification looks from my point of view like this - if seller send you something = you received ordered things.
Doesnt matter what you really received. Valid tracking number which came to your home mean, you got your order.

conclusion:
if seller cheat you with suficient trick, which is not difficult, ali will not help you.
In my oppinion is ali best way how to lost money.
ONline support is gag full of promisses.
Sellers ratio is for fun.
Fundametaly you have not chance make complaint.
for example eBay is fully different service quality.
Ali is only web portal providing deals with very basic and even poor dispute.

I lost directly 318USD, refund 50USD
If i will count time spend with dispute and all complaints - i lost more than 1000 USD on the end
Fully i lost more than 1300 USD on ali and resolution is not more than bad feeling.
By ali proceeding i was sure i lost them in dipute without chance got them back.

Together with this i discovered that cheating sellers are growing, which is signing that ali is really very weak safety.
If seller do trick - will not lose anything. If you are cheated - you risk your money.

I not recommend that provider with strong warning.

"I ordered a hard to find dog toy. The money was taken from my account and I never received the product. AliExpress said they would investigate and either get my product or give me a refund. It has now been 4 months with multiple communications and I still have neither the toy or my money back!! DO NOT order from them, because if something goes wrong, they do not stand by their policy!"

modified review This review was modified by lindaga on May 20 2015 06:38:25 AM

"DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!! Its the worst process ever!!!!! I think they should be shut down for bad business practices! "

"Don't order anything at all coming from China. You won't get the correct product you ordered and when you try to return it they will not give you all your money back. They will promise to give you a refund and pay for your return shipping if you give them a good review. But they will do not give you anything they promise. And when you try to contact them about your refund they will not respond. I will NEVER order from AliExpress again because of this!"

modified review This review was modified by brooktm17 on May 20 2015 05:29:54 AM

"This is the worst online shopping website i have ever ordered from. For 4/5 things i ordered from there, it took about 4 months to receive. They do not communicate properly with you and they don't care if you receive your item or not. Majority of things on there don't even look like the picture they have advertised on the website and all their stuff is made from cheap fabrics. I will never order another thing from there EVER again."

modified review This review was modified by onlineshopper1994 on May 19 2015 07:47:32 AM

"Gender:
is_customized:
Colour:
8 Colors
Style :

"what a load of rubbish say they have buyer protection and take 5 months to reveiw case bought a full fairing set from one of there clients which i receved damged produced photos of damage and because there client refused to acknowledege this they refused refund. willl never buy from this company again they will not find in your favour as there coustomour pays them for being on there site buy at you periel "

modified review This review was modified by r.gomez on May 16 2015 05:37:22 AM

"I order a system to recharge the cell, when claimed them they wanted more evidence to try them to send but your system rejected it for me, and when I put them the negative comment them open had another brush with the same specifications, but the former had a rate well under."

modified review This review was modified by Felix_Rivera on May 14 2015 07:52:11 PM

"Be careful shopping in Aliexpress
Aliexpress do not hear complaints of buyers and suppliers more concerned.
I buy a phone from Aliexpress.
Seller idly gave false information in shipping documents, and because of this counterfeiting, customs of my country tax to the highest import duty. ($112 for $100 purchase)
I complain to Aliexpress, but not in aid.
Aliexpress only say the amount ($ 112) you must pay, not the seller, (although this mistake of saller )

modified review This review was modified by benson_outlet on May 13 2015 10:58:13 PM

"1. Aliexpress breached the agreement with USA by selling the recalled goods in USA. I have ordered a pair of shoe, then I found the shoe is so uncomfortable, unstable and unsafe for running, what they promised benefits for the shoe is a lie. Further, I found that shoe is a SKECHERS Shape-Ups similar shoe which has been on manufacturer recall for many years, Skechers Shape-ups and similar toning shoes aren't living up to those promises and may even be causing severe injuries that have led to skechers lawsuits. Alibaba has an agreement with USA for not selling the goods being recall in US, but they breach it anyway. On their home page you can see they eager to sell it here in US.
2. They said they'll protect the customer, but they are not doing so. They put two button there, 1 is confirm the goods received button the other in open dispute button, , I clicked button for confirming the received when the time the shoe arrived, but I lost open the dispute right after I found the shoe has a big issue for safety, when I wear that shoe, I feel I step on the edge of the downhill, my body towards backward not upwards, also can feel the bump under my heel. I contacted customer service and being told that I can not open the dispute because I clicked confirm received button first. I think that the confirm button is the scam, so it is easy for them to take your dispute right away. I have spent over $100 with them, but that is it, I'll never buy any thing from them unless they stop hurting us.

For your information: the shoe was received on 05112105, yesterday, sent the seller the message requesting the return with not allowed cause I can not open the dispute. Contacted customer service the only way is chatting from buyer, received the email back saying can not help to open dispute because the confirmed button is clicked, tried to replay it back but was blocked. Seller even sent me a request to rate her a 5 star after asking my money back. Contacted them again today with no result.

"AliExpress is a good partner, I do not have any bad acquisition with them."

"Worst site ever n online shopping! If u buy u are gone! They send u damaged and electronics that don't work or jst says delivered though it is not delivered to you and you have to end up paying for it. The shipping is ultimately very slow and post arrival u get to know they are crap or missing.. Also dispute process - is the worst. There is no calling to talk for resolutions...it's a torcher - they ask evidences in videos and they are blind to examine the problem and do nothing at end...in my case they send me watches that do not work n expect me to prove the watch is not working- by removing the battery and testing it...imagine their stupidty! Buyers testing though u don't have expertise n tools? See what u end up after buying stuff at Aliexpress...if u want to go through such experience then only go ahead...worlds most dangerous site to buy from..."

modified review This review was modified by Gupta on May 10 2015 08:09:16 AM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!