Product & services pricing Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10

"FRAUD!! SCAM!!! They are using other peoples photos to sell their products!!! The are using mine!!!! Dont be fooled because what you see in those pictures arent what you are going to get!! Me and a lot of others crafters are busting our a** to do handmade items and they are selling them like their own!! STAY AWAY!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Jo_01 on September 16 2014 01:48:07 AM

"It's not same ALIBABA, I'ts AliExpress, I Buyed 40 different Items and I had All Received in 2 or 3 week. The Item is very Good Quality With label. (Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Nike, Addidas, Polo) . Just 1 item delivery broke, but the seller refund me. I recommand this web shopping. It's easy to chat with the seller."

modified review This review was modified by jroy1991 on September 15 2014 10:00:02 AM

"Please DO NOT SHOP HERE. The "Protection Plan" is BS they side with the company. I ordered from Good Goods store my wedding shoes which should of been real leather. The delivery time took forever, when I finally got it, they sent me a size 7 not 8.5 like I asked. The seller "Jason" had the nerve to say it needs to stretch to try using it. After a rip off $110.00 the dispute lasted 2 more months and of course the company sided with them. They also "Guaranteed" satisfaction, The shoe was the cheapest thing I have ever seen, also it looked used. Maybe I would of payed $10. After all I only got $20.00 back... What a rip off...I guess I have to go elsewhere for wedding stuff. "

modified review This review was modified by MadelinG on September 14 2014 08:27:36 PM

AliExpress User

"I wish I'd read this page before ordering a Water-Pick type teeth cleaner - paid over $50 but still waiting for it after a month.
DM Australia

AliExpress User

"with my ordering is very happy as it came in perfect condition and fast and is exactly what he said the description"

"NEVER USE THIS SITE
they screwed me over and wouldn't refund my money after the sweatshirt I ordered had a broken zipper.

Offered me $4.00 or I could pay shipping to CHINA to return it, a $17.00 sweatshirt

CROOKS

AliExpress User

"AliExpress not only allow seller to sell counterfeit goods also protect them. I ordered seaguar fluorocarbon leader fishing lines from M&X HK LTD. These fakes lines made from nylon not fluorocarbon. Aliexpress DO NOT have customer service phone only web chat. This was a worst online shopping experience I ever have"

AliExpress User

"This is the worst online service that I have EVER encountered and I will NEVER shop on this is again EVER! It is simply ridiculous that a seller can be as shady as "Dustin Nie" not shipping items and not following through with giving information. And yet he still gets paid... he is lucky that his stupid items finally arrived this morning... after placing the order 47 days ago. So much for having the order in 15-25 days. In case you do math as well as you "investigate" that's nearly double! And I only got him to ship the other half of my order bc I emailed him constantly... NEVER EVER AGAIN"

AliExpress User

"I warned my wife not to buy from AliExpress but she did not listen - lesson learnt.
She bought what was supposed to be a dress for an adult woman and when she received it and tried it on, she had to struggle to get it over her head. It is sized for a ten year old girl, not an adult.
Trying to deal with AliExpress and the seller on the issue has been a nightmare of poor site design, poor communication and a repetitive & extended review process. It has been two months and the issue is still not resolved.

AliExpress User

"I order a full lace front wig from MagL on july2014 the hair was thin a shedding. I mailed the hair back on July 30th 2014 today is sept 2, 2014 and MagL has stop communicating with me I guess that mean my l
I lost my 124.00. Buyers beware once you send your money to these ppl we hv no idea if it's a scam or not.

AliExpress User

"I purchased 4 packs of the mocha 6a unprocessed virgin hair; 12, 14,16,18. I love this hair. I washed it n it did not shed nor did it get tangled. I dyed it black n it looks fabulous. I have purchased hair from sites like virgin remy hair out of Detroit n trust me I will never ever do that again. The hair was absolutely horrible. The customer service sucked. I will be purchasing more hair from Ali express n highly recommend u do the same. My hair came in three days by Dhl. Thank you ali express. Pinky Tuscadero."

AliExpress User

"ordered a phone form them tryed to cancel it 10 mins after order as i got a invite to get the phone i wanted form the uk warehouse and contacted Custmore support witch where no help at all (under the law i can cancel any order i want aslong as payment hasnt been takeing ) there system

invite expires in 12 hours and i need to wait 22 hours before the system will let me cancel order

Thies guys need to rethink there practice's if thay wish to stay

AliExpress User

"if you planning to buy car cam, (black box) don’t buy from Aliexpress. All Piece of junk.
I bought three different car cams, none of them work properly. Its cheap price but if it doesn't work
You just were wasting money. Specially this product easily found on eBay or Aliexpress.
During day time when camera gets heat up about 20 min video becomes out of focus.
(Car Camera full hd DVR GS8000L 1920*1080P 140 degrees wide Angle 2.7inch LCD G-Sensor HDMI)
I dispute my order but Aliexpress close the case without my concern.

"I've ordered numerous items from AliExpress, but when I received a faulty phone, I tried to return the product. It's been over 2 months since I shipped the product back and the item still says it's "in transit." The seller just keeps linking me to some shady 3rd party tracking site, and AliExpress won't get involved. My messages go unanswered for weeks. I'm pretty certain that I'm just screwed. Don't bother. 90% of the items I've purchased have been crap. Clothing sizes don't match up, electronics are buggy and poorly made. It's just a bad experience. I've learned my lesson the hard way."

modified review This review was modified by Speerdo on August 28 2014 01:43:01 AM

"I ordered a rearview mirror (GPS, Backup camera...) very disapointing experiance with the seller as it looks they want to make me loose all the money I paid them plus they are asking for more money."

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!