Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 1.37/10 1.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.20/10 1.20/10

2016-09-26

This is a Huge Scam!

"I order a product over $162, it was never shipped, I ask for the refund 20 days after they were agreed to give me the refund! that means they never sent the product.

After reading the reviews I am going to contact my credit card company ask for the refund from them! huge scam!

2016-09-24

scam

"i have bought several things. as long as item you buy are good there is no problem. all the cr.p comes up when you have to return items or get refund or manage with customer service. There is absolutely no way you will see your money back. i have even returned item with tracking number and they don´t believe me because i did not upload the tracking number upon filling up the return slip before I got the return slip to my mail. how on earth should you fill in tracking information before you even post it and put it in your box??? Of course, after you have completed the incomplete form, there is no chance of you putting the tracking information online so they can track it. i even emailed the tracking bill and number to them but they are not doing anything just letting you coned and reassure you about fairness. Rubbish!!! not any more aliexpress. I have left there a good couple of bucks there and I wont see it anymore. customer service is a robot not a human, won´t do anything for you."

2016-09-22

ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM! YOU'LL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ITEM OR REFUND.

"Do not believe the positive reviews of Aliexpress or the Sellers on it, and don't trust the Aliexpress Buyer Protection, it's all fabricated lies. And if you don't receive your item or have any other complaints, they don't allow you to post any reviews, which is why they look so stellar.

I purchased the item and paid extra for express shipping, there was no action from the seller for 5 days. I contacted them, then they indicated that the item had been shipped, which was a lie. The tracking number given was a fake, they never replied my messages after that, and after 5 weeks of being 'shipped' the item hadn't even left the country. Never received the item.

Aliexpress Buyer Protection claimed they processed a refund for me. But YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BACK, and customer service stopped replying me after that. What a load of crap... 2 months being strung along by their bullshit and having my money stolen.

This review was modified by Zobo1 on September 22 2016 02:10:36 PM

2016-09-21

HORRIBLE experience... Worst Customer Service.

"I typically wear size 8.5 footwear. On August 24th 2016 I purchased a pair of size 9 boots knowing that if they were slightly big I could always wear thick socks. The sellers sizing chart for the boots stated a size 9 would fit 25cm feet. My feet measure 23cm. Alas, the boots arrived and were too small. I immediately opened a dispute, stating the size was not as described. Peter Yang (seller) responded to my dispute, telling me it was my error, and I should have ordered size 4 or 5 boots. I reiterated that the boots were TOO SMALL, but he continued to say based on my 23cm feet, my size would be 4 or 5... EVENTUALLY (now 90+ messages back and forth later) he 'asked' me "you can measure the length of the shoe". I did and sent clear pictures showing the measurements. He then responded "Dear. You can not measure the length of the bottom of the shoes", completely contradicting himself, most likely because the result of the measurement was not in his favour. It is now September 21st and all we have done is gone in circles despite me sending oodles of very clear visible photographic evidence, including the length of the bottom sole which is 24cm on the OUTSIDE of the boot - boots that are supposed to fit a 25cm foot. AliExpress finally stepped in today and after anticipating a logical result finally, I am SO disappointed... they have said my complaint is INVALID. As a cosplayer who purchases MANY items online very frequently, I have NEVER experienced such useless, difficult, frustrating, inefficient customer service. The flawed product is a minimal issue in comparison to the waste of time it has been dealing with their customer service, just to have no resolution in the end. I WOULD NOT recommend this website and especially not this seller."

This review was modified by Candacealysia on September 21 2016 08:57:33 PM

2016-09-21

The WORST Platform Ever..!!

"I would be very loyal and straight forward with this.
Its been more than 5 years, I've used Aliexpress and I never had any problem, in terms of disputes, orders delivery etc but since the start of this year, I dont know, what happened to Aliexpress, the platform just started supporting liar and scam sellers over and over again.
Take my example, an order of mine came into dispute and I provided legal proofs from post office in dispute but the seller replied that I'm a liar and my account should be terminated...and Aliexpress just terminated my account of over 4500$ pending orders which were closed and money released to sellers.
Everyone, plz stay away from Aliexpress now, it has just started so scam buyers for petty commissions.
BAD ALIEXPRESS NOW.
Also, for sake of God , please stay away from these liar sellers, plz. here are their store links. they are the one's who robbed me.
plz...

This review was modified by wajahat on September 21 2016 08:23:18 AM

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

"AliExpress is a joke. The dress I ordered was so ridiculous that I threw it in the garbage. It did not even resemble the color, fabric, or style that I ordered. No customer service from AliExpress or Leaderbridals. No refund. Rude emails from a man named Linda from Leaderbridals. Don't waste your time or money. Such a scam. This should be against the law. "

This review was modified by Susieq22 on September 21 2016 01:55:43 AM

2016-09-18

Never again Aliexpress, Once was enough

"I bought a Chandler $320 with 6 glass globes. It took about a month to get it and when received, all 6 glass globes were broken. Sent them pictures of the broke items and they in return offered to give me back $160. I declined but they did it anyway. Hmm..? I have never had a shopping experience like this one. I have asked for a return slip and haven't heard if I'm getting one as of yet. As much as I wanted from them what I bought and can not use I can't impress how frustrating this has been for me. Never again Aliexpress! Once was enough."

This review was modified by Kcarey145 on September 18 2016 02:29:32 AM

2016-09-16

Dishonest

"I ordered a dress, it never came. The seller agreed to refund, but I never got my money back. One customer representative would tell you, oh, according to our record, the money was returned to you on such and such day, and then go offline; another one would tell you, oh, according to our record, we already refunded you on such and such (totally different) day, and then go offline......

Whole bunch of liars wasting your time and money.

This review was modified by firese on September 16 2016 11:50:35 PM

2016-09-15

Received a VERY POOR QUALITY PRODUCT. No feedback response.

"I had ordered a TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS 2014 model car in July 2016 from Chennai India.
I received a DAMAGED PRODUCT with wheel and fixing rod broken.
I believed in ALIEXPRESS and thought that it is a small problem. Instead of returning the product I claimed a small amount as refund.
The seller accepted the "POOR QUALITY" of the product and made the refund as it was a small amount.
I was really TAKEN ABACK AND SHOCKED when in a matter of 15 to 20 days another wheel rod and shock absorber BROKE COMPLETELY because of the POOR QUALITY of the product.
I requested for a refund of the FULL MONEY based on the VERY POOR QUALITY of the product. More than a week has passed and I have not received any reply to the FEEDBACK posted by me at the Aliexpress website.
I feel I have been CHEATED by being supplied a VERY POOR PRODUCT after having spent about 90 US dollars for the same.
Will ALIEXPRESS arrange for the REPLACEMENT or REFUND for having supplied a poor quality product?
It is a million dollar question as ALIEXPRESS have not bothered to reply to my FEEDBACK posted.
BUYERS BEWARE OF POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS BEING SUPPLIED.

2016-09-12

Satisfied

"I have just a positive experience. Most of all my order shipped and arrived on my home adress. But if with my order something wrong(percel not shipped or not arrived, or broken on the way) aliexpress refunding my money. Especially that for each purchase I get cashback up to 15%. Try it and you like it https://cashback.epn.bz/joinusnow?i=6ff3e"

2016-09-10

No Replacement No Refund

"After ordering an item from here it turned up and was not as described. (Missing parts and added parts nothing to do with it)
Filed a claim same as you would on eBay but was rejected and no refund or solution after 3 weeks. Online Customer service don't care or don't understand you (China based) The seller will not send replacement till I close the dispute, that you can't reopen if they don't bother to honour it. Just been given the run around for weeks now. Avoid like the plague and go down the route of card charge back from your bank for anyone who has been left out of pocket. I will never ever use this site again.

2016-09-08

Do not trust!

"Item said 100% cotton, but it was 100% very thin Polyester. I tried to return item, but they demanded I pay for the return even though it was not what was advertised. The customer service is a scam. They say they will make sure the seller refunds you, but they go around and around. I ended up paying for crap and issue was never resolved. If you read the return policy it says... "If item is not as described, seller will offer partial refund or buyer will pay for return". It is obviously a scam and this is the way they operate. Very, very bad quality. I paid full price for crap. They also removed my review."

2016-09-06

payments

"i make my payment on ali express and i send in docements to verify my payments and its over a week and i deent got any answer"

This review was modified by befgh on September 06 2016 10:05:56 AM

2016-08-28

Buy at your own risk

"I ordered a phone from AliExpress (it was a dual-SIM Android device). It was delivered in a month thereabouts (was an international shipment).

Upon trying to use the phone I figured that none of the SIM cards would work. Upon investigation, it also emerged that the IMEI numbers of both the SIM slots were different from those listed on the box. The phone was unusable as it wasn't able to connect to any cellular network using SIM cards from different service providers.

AliExpress customer service when contacted regarding this key assuring me that there was nothing to worry and that they would follow up with the seller and such.

Nothing happened. I lost money for a fake product. AliExpress has one of the worst customer service I have come across. They apparently work with the seller to deliver fake goods.

This review was modified by tricked-by-aliexpress on August 28 2016 07:32:17 PM

2016-08-17

My experience

"Hi, I dont understand why there is so many bad reviews, for me the experience is great, simetimes maybe takes a bit longer but whenever i want to have access to producs as xiaomi for a reasonable price or other small things that I need for cameras, hose, geek clothes and accesories, it is absolutely great. You get what you pay for, dont think that because you pay very few is going to have the best quality..."

This review was modified by petramika on August 17 2016 06:40:42 AM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!