Product & services pricing Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10

"So I've basically started shopping for clothes and I've been reading all these bad reviews? Is this like a fake site or what and some people write they have received their items I'm confused?"

modified review This review was modified by Araksy on November 26 2014 12:41:30 PM

"Bought a 64 GB "Toshiba" branded high speed USB flash memory from Shenzhen trend electronic co., LTD .
It is CRAP! It is actually much much lower capacity which has been hacked, so it appears as 64GB while it is not able to take more than 8GB. If you try to put more data on it it the data will be corrupted. Itis also extremely slow - write speed less than 3MB/s.
Original Toshiba is around 8x faster.
Obviously response form shop ZERO. Aliexpress does not help.
Conclusion? You get what you pay for, if you pay next to nothing, you get next to nothing.

modified review This review was modified by Kulasec12 on November 26 2014 11:41:46 AM

"AWFUL! Do NOT use this site. They say they have 'buyer protection' but that's a load of crap. When push comes to shove if the product isn't what you ordered (like tablet completely in mandarin DESPITE claiming it's english) and you need a refund... you are on your own. Good luck getting your money back when the sellers are in china..."

modified review This review was modified by Anithia on November 23 2014 11:07:26 PM

"The dress I ordered from this site is nothing at all what it looks in the photos. Don't be fooled! The quality is very cheap and the size runs really small. The seller was not helpful at all. I wanted to return the dress and was promised to get a full refund, but until this day I have not received anything. I was told that my refund would be sent to my paypal account but that never happened. Do not shop and waste your money on anything from this site!!!"

"I bought an electronic article from Ali Express, and paid $30. The thing is not working at all. To send it back for refund, it would cost me $70 US. Sooo!!! Forget about ''customer satisfaction garanteed'' if you live outside China!"

modified review This review was modified by nomorealiexpress on November 22 2014 05:01:08 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM Lulu Technology Co., Ltd.
I HAVE WAITED OVER 100 DAYS and I have not gotten my goods. I received from other companies on Aliexpress, but not this one and they refuse to refund. When I contacted Ali express they say there is nothing they can do, Yes there is ! take this crappy company off your site!!!

"worst company return policy ever, you will NEVER have enough evidence to dispute the claim. They will always have a reason why its not good enough or a reason for the issue NEVER EVER EVER use them! And it will take MONTHS because as they put it, they are backlogged with complaints...what does that tell ya!"

"Will never buy again. No communication and bad customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by rinix1980 on November 18 2014 08:50:03 PM

"Hello, I bought "
Original For ASUS EeePad Transformer TF300 TF300T TF300TG 69.10I21.G01 Version Touch Screen With Digitizer Panel Front Glass"
It's not original, is plastic and not work.
They told me to send the product back for full refund, but he shipping to send it back cost more than the touchscreen.
Game over.

"good! nice shop . ????? ?????? ?????????. ? ????????"

"DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS from this site especially the store named

"Fashion Pretty Hair" my terrible lying customer service representative there name was Kevin Lui

I bought a product from this site. I emphasized the color and size to the sales associates. It came in the wrong color and size. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the product they told me to return it and they will send me a replacement. I sent the products back and paid postage. They then told me they cant give me a replacement unless I change their rating to a 5 start rating...which i stupidly did. Once I changed the rating they would not answer my messages or return my calls. I filed a complaint with aliexpress they said they will resolve the issue ...Nothing happened so that was June 2014 it is now November 2014. I continue to contact them with no reply. It was a frustrating experience but lesson learned do not shop there!

modified review This review was modified by shopper2165 on November 17 2014 02:52:15 PM

"Hello, I bought an original IPhone 3GS from the company NONSTOP -Original Brand Mobile Phone Store. The Iphone arrived about 5 weeks later. I went with the Charger to the loacal Apple store to change it into a newer model. They told me, that the charger is not original. After that I checked the phone again and found a crack in the front glass. I first made a bad feedback and directly the company wrote me to change it and the offered me a refund. After some discussion I agreed a refund of 25$ to change the feedback. The told me within one hour they will tranfer the refund to ma paypal account. After the change of the feedback to good - nothing happend. I clamed over 2 weeks my refund. Then they told me, that the amount of 25$ was not approved by the company boss and they offered me a refund of 10$.
I am still fighting with them and so far I did not get one $. Aliexpress told me, that there is no way to help me and the feedback can not be changed to bad again.
I only can warn every person not to buy from this company!!
Best is stay away from aliexpress at all - they do not help you when there are problems. I have better experiance with Ebay. They are pro customer.

modified review This review was modified by Bernd_M on November 18 2014 08:35:33 AM

"I have made a total of 6 orders on Aliexpress. The order number below is the most recent order that I have just received. Out of the 6 orders I put in, I have received 5 of them, and I was completely dissatisfied with 1 and partially dissatisfied with another one. However, on both occasions, I have gotten the response and result that was desired by both the seller and I. The sellers on their fear bad feedback, so if you threaten them with bad feedback to get back your money, you can usually get a good partial refund while keeping the product.
Another note, some sellers are way better than others. A tip from myself is, I would not order anything over $2 without seriously considering the feedback because that is putting yourself at a huge risk. I also steer clear of products that I love that do not have picture attachments to them if they are over $30. The only time I order products over $30 without a picture attachment is if the seller has a consistent history of selling like style with picture attachment feedback.
Honestly, you get what you paid for, and at the end of the day, do not buy products from different sellers. Find a sell you like, trust them, and slowly build up how much you spend each time.

modified review This review was modified by icecreamery on November 16 2014 02:07:58 PM

"False advertising. No honour in the way they do business. stay well clear of amy lin. They are a bunch of theives."

"Alibaba ,AliExpress = Don't buy !

They are the same ,cheap products , a bit cheaper than Ebay ,but Doesn't promise you anything .

You buy products , They lie about the products Descriptions , Original \not original , No one knows .
You can only know after a Month !! so you have no reason to talk to the seller .

You pay via credit card , the seller after half a month says you didn't pay . Now here is the problem :
You paid , and the site said "paid successfully ", still the seller didn't get the money !!? how is that ?

Now , you go to ali\aliexpress service ,They are like slow like turtles !!! no one send you back e-mail ,it's like nothing , no wonder why ali got good shares in the market .

Simple !! they steal money from here and there and a bit lie to these new customers , or don't solve their problem with the seller .

This is the Money !! If I were alibaba ...With this money ... I would build the pyramids liars .

To recap , DON'T buy there

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!