Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.38/10 1.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Bad seller

Store:E-ACE Official Store
I bought 1 vehicle DVR from this store. When the device arrived it was defective. After the software was sent as mail, it was again unobstructed from the device. It never opens now. I want to send it back to the company but I do not want to pay the shipping cost from Turkey. The shipping charge is 60 USD. The product does not accept 35 usd and company corrupted device. Do not shop at this shop. AliExpress customer service did not help me. I do not recommend

Order Number:
83021980589604

2017-07-17

Do not buy from Ali. Do not buy from Fantacy Technology. Lost money (300 euros) and time (6 months)

"I ordered a xiaomi phone on January. It arrived on March and was seized by customs. I plied with ALI to extend my buyer's protection, in order to have some guarantee, that if the phone is broken after I pay the customs fees, I will get my money back. They did not do anything although they were reassuring me that everything will be OK. They released the money to the seller before I got the phone in my hands. I paid for customs 50 more euros (original cost was 170 euros) and the phone was broken. The seller was not cooperating and Ali express continuously lying to me in the chat. The seller said I could sent back the phone for repair or refund. I send it and begged for a refund. Ali completely lied to me and ignored me and the seller decided to send back the phone without a refund and without writing on the parcel that customs have been already paid. Now I have to pay 50 more euros in customs and they both do not care or do anything. Avoid them, buy from other places. "

2017-07-16

Aggravated

"Can't order anything because it want translate to english this is so aggravating since you added this translation it's hard to order anything if you can't read it."

2017-07-15

Scam

"I was shipped an order that did not match the product description. I will get a refund, but only after paying to ship it back to China. There is NO customer service phone or email. Only a chat feature that allows you to talk to someone who does not understand the problem and also does not have the knowledge or authority to assist with problems. The language barrier means you get garbled information or unclear directions. I have spent days and days, hours and hours on this without satisfaction. Use a more honest, helpful and service-oriented website, even if it costs more. "

2017-07-14

" Alliexpress' MaYa Party Balloons Supplies seller scams by sending to wrong address and then says delivery completed and will not send my order. NEVER LISTED BALTIMORE but that is where TEN! separate orders were sent! FOUR MONTHS LATER ALLIEXPRESS still has not resolved the problem and have opened a third "case" assuring me they will make this right..... FOUR MONTHS LATER! Alliexpress' MaYa Party Balloons Supplies seller SCAM'S by sending to wrong address an EMPTY BOX ( NO DOUBT) and they make off with your money and you get nothing. NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM ALLIEXPRESS"

2017-07-14

Do Not Do Business with the AliExpress Website

"The plumbing parts I ordered arrived incomplete, according to the stated product description in my order. I was put through many, many hoops and obstacles to get this resolved (and it hasn't been resolved yet). A little scam-like that, despite not receiving an incomplete order, the customer is expected to pay to return it to China. There is no customer service phone or email contact. Just a "chat" link with someone who has no authority or knowledge to solve these problem. This has taken days, and days, and hours and hours, and still no resolution. Purchase your products from a more reputable, and honest website. "

2017-07-07

I don't know why people are giving Aliexpress a bad rate......

"Because it depends on which seller you pick! You have to check the reviews if there are any or the stars they have. They also have reviews on their accounts. I order a lot of different things from Aliexpress and they are really good! If something broke during the shipment they will fix it and you can just open a dispute or you can work it out with the seller. You just have to be patient, that's all..."

2017-07-02

leave this junk in china they deserve it

"I bought a bean bag pillow for the swimmimng pool... they said it was good for the pool... I had to buy the styro filling seperate. Once I got it in the pool it filled up with water... oh yeah it still floated but it was like pulling a dead body from the water to get it out of the pool. I wrote to Mr Daniel Lu about the problem and no response. "

2017-07-01

La tienda online con peor atencion

"La peor de las tiendas de comercio online. No hay ninguna seguridad con esta tienda. He perdido cientos de dolares. Su sistema de soporte es el peor que hay. Son unos estafadores. Si no llegas a un acuerdo con el vendedor sobre algĂșn articulo y se te ocurre hacer un reclamo, simplemente bloquean tu cuenta. "

2017-06-30

Buyer Beware

"I purchased a phone for 250. The package arrived empty. started a dispute and uploaded requirements. was told by both the seller and aliexpress that it was my concern and no refund was to be issued... Awesome customer service. "

2017-06-29

Scam company. DO NOT BUY!!!

"The products arrived broken due to poor packaging and poor quality. I have spent 2 weeks of time asking for a refund but they rejected my claim. I wasted me so much time and gave me so much stress. They asked buyers to go to the shipping company to get a damage report. However, the shipping company they use is cheap (post office) and they know that the local post office won't issue any report for international packages. Our Canada Post only issue report for domestic shipment, not a package coming from China. That is their excuse. Aliexpress knows buyers cannot get this damage report from Canada Post so they don't need to issue you a refund. I found these complaints on BBB and the following website against Aliexpress after my purchase went bad. One business owner made 500 purchases on the Aliexpress and he found out the defective rate on Aliexpress is 30%. Buyers are lucky if the transaction goes well but if you received a bad product, you are out of your luck. Aliexpress will block your account so you cannot leave a negative review on their site. That is why I saw the products had good review and made a purchase from this scam website. I cannot leave negative feedback on their site as well. They made me impossible to leave a bad review on their site."

2017-06-27

Not honest

"odered a lighter, no where on the site , or during the checkout phase did it say it would charge an EFT fee after you have paid for your purchase in full. Bad business, not honest.
EFT FEE/INTERNATIONAL TRAN 05/29/17 ALI*ALIEXPRESS.C HANGZHOU 3.00

2017-06-23

They ****!

"Tried to order an item. They come back with requiring me to upload photo ID and a picture of the credit card. Guess they don't want my business. "

2017-06-22

Very good and interested.

"Thank you for your success and continuation of the initiatives."

2017-06-21

No problems with cheap items

"I like aliexpress much because it has so much products. For me who lives in Germany, the delivery time is very long. Until now i only ordered cheap gadgets because there are many sellers so its difficult to trust.

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!