Product & services pricing Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.16/10 1.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"Aliexpress is a scam!!! It Definitiely is not an trustable place to spend your money. This website is full of scammers! It's a matter of luck receiving the product that was purchased and exactly as described.

I bought some itens and classify as junk 9 out of 10 of them, which were delivered, because some not even arrived. And not worth returning the product, since the cost of postage, in all cases in this website, is the total responsibility of the buyer without refund of this such amount. Talking about refund, it is another thing impossible to get. The resource "open dispute" is useless to the buyer, it's just annoy you and make you give up your money. Until today I have not seen any comments from someone who has received refund from this site.

I am currently in endless discussions in 3 "open dispute" with the sellers of the itens that I bought in my first purchase and didn't arrive. For me, fight for a peanuts, but for them it's a great source of income.Imagine how many buyers like me fell for the scam! Some sellers had the audacity to offer me a partial refund. What? I don't even receive a portion of the item. And others have proposed to give a refund in exchange for positive feedback and five stars, ie, all manipulated! Don't be fooled by the positive feedbacks and seller's high reputation.

Aliexpress not manifested until now in my "disputes". All the promise of purchase protection doesn't exist, it's a lie! If it's only to the sellers. The customer has no support or warranty. So is post-sales approach. The worst possible!!! The sellers trample my insistence on getting my money back. I imagine them rolling with laughter theres, in China, when they read my messages.

After so frustrated shopping and a lot of headaches,I want to leave a warning to all - Don't buy anything from Aliexpress!

modified review This review was modified by janejaques_fb on October 29 2014 03:11:57 AM

"don't invest your hard earned american dollars on this site... total rip-off. clothes don't have sizes because they dont fit americans... take note... all models are asian. The sleeves are ridiculously tight and the long sweaters pictured on website, comes to your bellybutton... not cool!!! then when you try to get your money back, they try and convience you to settle for $2.00 rather than the $15-25.00 you paid for it. Its nuts!!! buy american folks if you want clothes to fit your american body. "

modified review This review was modified by dontbuythiscrap on October 28 2014 12:58:39 PM

"This website is a complete joke. I ordered a Minnie Mouse costume for a run I had in Disney world and let's just say..I never got it. I ordered it a MONTH AND A HALF AGO. Yes, that is the BEGINNING of September. I have yet to get it, and the seller keeps coming up with excuses-it never left the post office, they were out of material, blah blah blah. SO unprofessional and unacceptable. The website keeps extending the date of the time before they step in with the dispute because the seller doesn't want to deal with it. She keeps begging for me to extend the time which is so childish.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. It is a joke and ran by a bunch of clueless people. Please, warning all of you!

modified review This review was modified by Lizloveeexo on October 28 2014 11:46:54 AM

"I bought a dress at Aliexpress on August 16, 2014, but days later I received a tracking code, but days later I received another,.
Even having two codes could not trace my order and did not get far.
Was my first purchase did not arrive the other always came

modified review This review was modified by MariaCaroline on October 28 2014 08:37:22 AM

"This shit is CHEAP AND SHIT!!! DONT BUY FROM HERE. Buy American and get NORMAL sized clothes. These clothes are of extremely poor quality! They are sized for little Asians. Not suitable for Americans. I am a size 2 American. I bought their clothes in size large and they were real short in sleeves and length. The sleeves were real tight too and my arms are super thin. Forget getting a refund! If you buy a sweater and pay $11.00... They will dispute it and only offer you $2.00!! It's ridiculous!!! They fight you like crazy circus folks and Asians are assholes!!! Don't buy from here... Scammers!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Gofuckurselfasians on October 25 2014 09:14:03 PM

"Hi I orderd an South Africa Traning Shirt Rugby Union
On Aliexpress and it says on shipping it is at Hong Kong but how long do i have to wait to reseve it i asked if i could reseve it by the end of this mouth he said yes you can so i really want my iteam asp

"This is the biggest rip off site ever. I paid for a pair boots. Money came out of my acct. now they are saying money not received. There is no phone to contact them. Only a bloody robot that doesn't work. I am going to the fraud squad about this company"

"This site I think is a scam. I ordered something and they said it must be lost and now you have to jump through hoops to file a dispute. Ridiculous. Agree with other shoppers. Avoid shopping here."

modified review This review was modified by Karneson on October 21 2014 06:37:25 AM

"DO NOT SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS.COM. Save yourself the headache. Nothing you buy here is worth the hassle. I was denied to file a complaint against the Seller through this company. They have a bunch of frauds selling items on this site. I bought hair extensions and paid for express shipping and the buyer is a company called Sunnymaywigs. I filled a dispute on Aliexpress be-cause my package had not arrived for 2 weeks. I wanted my money returned for express shipping because the item had not arrived yet. The seller made up a fake receipt stating that i paid 20$ for the extensions which is Un-true. Customs obviously did not believe this and asked for a receipt and held the item. The seller Jeremy, asked me to send him 20$ through pay pal and then he would refund it back, so he can make a fake receipt and send that to customs. The Seller was act-ing like he was doing me a favor the whole time by creating this fake receipt. He harassed me by calling me and emailing me and insisting I take care of the payment through pay pal immediately or I will not receive my goods. He kept emailing me asking me to close the dispute because it makes his company look bad. I refuse to send a fake receipt, I sent my visa receipt to UPS show-ing them exactly what I paid. They charged me a customs fee and Jeremy said he will take care of my shipping and customs cost. He did return my shipping fees after I refused to close the dis-pute unless he took care of my charges. I removed the dispute and he has not messaged me nor has he refunded my customs fees. I got my hair extensions over a month later and they were not the same colour as the picture. The quality of the hair is not 100% pure Indian hair as advertised. You can actually see some faux hair mixed in with some real hair. PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE AND THE COMPANY SUNNYMAYWIGS. IT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. This is the worse online shopping experience of my life."

modified review This review was modified by prani123 on October 19 2014 10:50:55 AM

"I ordered the cell phone and later i found out that the phone was not the original but a copy. I cancelled the order but the seller rejected it. Yes, they did! I paid express mail spending $36.00 extra. The seller told me that DHL will not accept Lithium battery and will ship by Sweden Post. Delivery supposed to take 3-5 days but i am in second weeks now. I have not receive the phone, yet. Aliexpress is joke!! The vendors are rude and they are there to scam your money. STAY AWAY from this place. "

"I've read a lot of negative reviews of this site, and that being said, I went in with the mindset that something may or may mot arrive. To my surprise, both items arrived! I purchased two dresses that totaled $25, and I was willing to write this amount off if I didn't receive them- not too much of a loss, no gain either. Also, I ordered through Paypal so if anything went wrong, i knew that they would have my back. I placed an order for two dresses from the same seller on 22 August, 2014, and they were shipped out two days later, in two separate packages - why they were shipped separately, I will never know. I received one dress on September 19th, and the second dress September 29th.

**A word to the wise, these clothes are in Asian sizes, it's explicitly stated on the website. If you are a curvy girl like myself (I have measurements that are larger than the typical petite Chinese girl. I'm 5'3" and I'm 37 bust-29 waist-38 hips) then you must pay SPECIAL attention to the provided size charts, and the materials of the items that you are ordering. Heck, if you must, go up 2 sizes, and take it in, if you know how to sew. You will save yourself a lot of time, and headaches.

I say this because one dress fit perfectly, and one dress did not. The dress that did fit, was made from a worsted cotton/polyester blend material, which has a bit of stretch, and this is always in your favor. Despite the stretch, it fit perfectly, and I look AMAZEBALLS in it (It's also boyfriend approved. He loves the way it hugs my curves, the print, my bum in it, etc.) The dress that did not fit was made from a chiffon cotton/polyester blend. I LOVE chiffon. I love the way it feels, the way it looks, the way it breathes, etc. I KNOW that anything that I own that is chiffon, I've had to try on in the store. It is not forgiving, and it does not give. That being said, I studied the size chart extensively, because the dress in question was extremely cute. The size chart detailed the length, bust, shoulder, sleeve, and even the waist measurements, but not the HIPS. I knew that I should've been worried, I don't know WHAT I was on that day, but I went ahead and placed the order anyway, hoping that the largest size (an XL with a waist measurement of 32-33 inches) would suffice. BOY, did I learn my lesson! The dress looked exactly as described, but it would NOT go past my hips! I feel like I could fashion it into a shirt or something, but that's neither here nor there. The hip clearance was that of 33-35 inches max, I didn't even try any harder for fear that I would rip the poor dress.

Don't go into this site with a negative attitude, or fearing that you won't get your items. If you read the seller descriptions, they clearly state that you could very well be waiting 3 weeks minimum to 60 days maximum. Remember, these items are being HAND MADE in most cases, tested for consistency, processed (i.e. packaged, and dropped off at the post office), sent to Chinese customs (which is TERRIBLY SLOW! My items were sitting there for 16 days), sent over seas to your country to sit in their customs, sent to the USPS, and then delivered to you. I live in America, Texas to be specific, and I was shocked that my items made it to me in a little over 30 days. I was happy with the dress that I could fit, and mad at myself for even purchasing the dress that did not fit.

**OVERVIEW**
-Check the material, certain ones are more forgiving
-Check to see if stock photos are being used. Both dresses that I purchased showed the actual dress on a mannequin, the dress on a flat surface, the dress on a model, and a similar dress on a celebrity.
-Be patient! You may very well be waiting 45 days for your item, so don't buy something for a wedding if it's in 2 weeks and get disappointed if it doesn't get here in time!
-Understand that "Processing at customs" is OUT of the seller's control! Customs will always drag their feet, it's the F*%$ing government for pete's sake
-Take into account the price of your item, and your method of payment (you can't go wrong with PayPal)
-Take into account the quality. If there are up closer pictures, look them up and down to decide if it's even worth the time and money
-Read the reviews, they're there for a reason, and they're not bots. You have to buy something to write a review
-Have faith in the seller, most of these people aren't con-artists. They're small business owners that are taking advantage of the opportunity to participate in international trade.

***The dress that was too small, I decided to give to a friend for $5. She's a lot smaller than I am. It's really, really cute, and call me selfish, but I didn't want to donate it. My friend loves it, and she got it for a great price, plus I made a semblance of a return on my investment. Ha!

****The seller that I bought from was "Cindy Chen". Perhaps it's just her that does good business, perhaps not. Her store is worth a look: Store No.1092337

-Happy Shopping!

modified review This review was modified by michaelastarling on October 14 2014 11:25:15 AM

"ALIEXPRESS IS...
*a scam, stolen pictures, cheap prices that would lore people, 60 day order recive. and 14-27 day shipment...
*FULL REFUNDS, the website says, well when you contact the Chinese shit, they don't answer.

I ordered headbands and they had a drawn on logo, drawn on dots, and more. how stupid? I know.
do not buy im warning u that this a alibabe is a complete Chinese scam

modified review This review was modified by derekpasta on October 13 2014 05:47:31 AM

"I will never use the company Ali express or the Company XAIA XAI again I bought a phone does not have the play store on it. It is useless anyone using these companies need to know if the goods are faulty they won’t refund or pay postage, don’t ever buy from these companies. I am also coming off Aliexpress because they are not as good as eBay customer service terrible as I have lost £60 pounds on a useless piece of equipment. I am warning all my family and friends my colleagues at work, clients and basically anyone I know or come in contact with. Basically buyers beware. If you want to give money away give it to a charity not these companies.

please please don't buy from this store ever

modified review This review was modified by David1925 on October 12 2014 12:07:13 PM

"Lying merchants and a completely useless dispute process. Do not use this site. 10 days into dispute over incorrect item shipped by a vendor with no response whatsoever from the "Dispute Resolution Team". I will never shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by bradim on October 10 2014 08:06:13 AM

"All the 5 star rated reviews on AliExpress at this website must have been written by AliExpress employees, I am sure.
Most of the products are unusably of poor quality and pathetic response from customer care. I strongly advise you not to take any chance with those Chinese shams. I bought a shaving brush and had a bitter experience in every aspects (counterfeit product, inappropriate and uncivilized behavior from the seller, poor response from customer care and eventually no refund) and decided not to buy from Aliexpress.com any more. Don't get tempted looking at the prices at aliexpress.com. Always buy from reliable source; It's worth spending little extra money and be assured of the the product quality and customer support.

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!