Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.39/10 0.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SERVICE

"I ordered from here multiple times and did not have a problem. Slow shipping I am ok with as they have items for much cheaper price. It is when you have a problem that you realize how horrible this company is. My ordered was flagged with "Undeliverable address" then changed to "Out for delivery" for over a week. I went down to the post office to see if the package was there. I was told the tracking number was wrong (i showed them the number straight from the app). Two ladies spent 30 minutes looking for my package (just in case it is there) and told me its not there and they don't know where it is. They can't help me further as the tracking number does not match any in their system and missing a few characters according to them. I opened a dispute with seller after trying to contact them twice with no luck. I talked to a customer rep before opening a dispute and she said that I should get a full refund as the tracking looks weird. A week later, my dispute was ruled for the seller and funds are released to the seller. The reason "Package is at local postal office and waiting for customer to pick up". They didn't even read the dispute I wrote. I did went down to look for the package. I talked to another customer rep saying what can I do. She said I should appeal and she admit it was a unfair resolution from the dispute management (don't know if she is bsing me but highly). She said I have a very high chance of getting a refund on appeal and ask me to submit evidence. WHAT EVIDENCE? I only have the tracking number they sent that says its out for delivery for 2 1/2 weeks and the POST office said that the tracking number does not exist and wrong. They assume you are guilty and have to prove your innocence. I don't give a ... about the money as it is little. I am **** how I am treated as a customer and how they handle disputes.

STAY AWAY!!

This review was modified by Apodyopsis-90633 on March 28 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-03-23

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE

"I purchase a dress for my Daughter and received the ugliest dress that was nothing like the picture they advertise in their website, I was very sad knowing that this people are doing business, they don't want to give me my money back, I ask for a prepaid label they don't want to send it to me, they want me to paid for it, this company don't deserve one star should be a 0 STAR. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE "

This review was modified by miryambejerano on March 23 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-03-23

If You Don't Like Quality, Service or Timely Delivery, then AliExpress is for you!

"They took 6 weeks to deliver three lamps that were all badly scratched and two were missing parts. After many, many emails back and forth, they told me they would give a partial refund and told me to take the money and use it to repair the lights and buy the parts that are not available anywhere.

I paid for brand new lights and I got used beat up consignment shop lights.

I would have given them a zero stars if I could.

This review was modified by scotty991 on March 23 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-03-22

Order with extreme caution.

"The prices will tempt you, but understand aliexpress is only a Chinese "broker" website. The operate as the "middleman" for US customers or resellers. As such experiences can be WILDLY variable. You could have great luck for years ordering though AE but then you get that one PITA seller and order and that will be your last.
One thing is 100% certain the "alipay" system they use to accept credit card payments will be the reason you never get a chance to order or never return. The system is so unstable I would only ever advise using payment cards with excellent fraud prevention, or use virtual credit card numbers. Make enough orders and inevitably the system will flag your account. This means you'll have to appeal to get it reinstated. The appeal operates under the assumption your a CC fraudster and asks you to scan and upload very personal documents to prove your legitimate. It sounds like they're trying to prevent fraud, but the prevent appeal is random at best and so intrusive you best not to bother and go to MUCH better alternatives such as DHGate. After years of repeat buying and shipping to same address in same name, with credit card I was flagged. CS chat was a complete waste of time as they have no idea why the system decides to flag. Google around and you'll see this is a common problem. Halfway through paying for my order I cannot finish making payment, which make the first part of my order (already reroute) completely worthless.
Do yourself a favor just shop elsewhere unless you feel lucky and have a high level of confidence in chinese cybersecurity.

This review was modified by StuckInPNW on March 22 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-18

Do not order!!

"I would never ever ever order from here and I should have listened to all the reviews. I purchased something for $19.50 and never received it. They are fighting with me to get a letter from my post office saying it was never delivered. I ordered in December 2016 it's now march 2017 I still have not gotten my refund!! Shop at your own risk, and plan not to get your money back if anything goes wrong."

This review was modified by jayohx3 on March 18 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-16

Buy at your own risk!

"Only buy if you can afford to lose the money you spend there.

I haven't had troubles with this site for a while, until this year when some of the products I ordered wouldn't ship. Some sellers take too long to process your payment and then suddenly the payment verification time runs out and nothing happens!

They say they will give you a refund, but I still haven't received it and it's been 2 weeks+!!!!!

Their customer service is awful and it's just robots, they're not even humans.

I am sick of dealing with unreliable sellers and I am sick of waiting for my refund because of this, and I will not buy from here again because I am tired.

You get what you pay for. Don't buy from Aliexpress unless you are a business buying large quantities of stock wholesale. You lose more money trying to save money, believe me!

This review was modified by Jane6664 on March 16 2017 12:15:01 AM

2017-03-01

Extremely frustrating Customer Service. Absolutely unfair and neglectful Dispute Resolution Team.

"Very poor customer service (extremely difficult and frustrating to use online chat system).
Absolutely unfair and problematic Dispute Resolution process. There is no way to communicate with their Dispute Resolution team who is absolutely neglectful and groundless in their conclusion. (it is not possible to write to the Dispute Resolution in words, and at the same time they ignore screenshots as the only allowable file format to post them within the system are photo and video files only)
Will not use AliExpress anymore and will not recommend it to any of my friends and others. There are many other good alternatives, with are much better in turmes of customer service and much more fairer in their dispute resolution process than AliExpress.

This review was modified by LeonidChoustine on March 14 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-03-01

Unjustified overall rating : aliexpress is awesome.

"Best prices of the internet, faraway ahead of all what exists so far.
A truly awesome platform where you can message quickly retailers : amazing !

This review was modified by oulalama on March 02 2017 02:00:12 AM

aj7758258's Avatar

France
2017-02-24

worst shopping experience ever!!

"Even though I have heard about many bad saying about aliexpress before from several friends, still gave it a try. Well, I have to say it turned out a total disappointment. I ordered 2 tutu dresses for my girl in Dec, the package came 2 months after I ordered and totally wrong sizes, much smaller. Such a waste of money and time!!"

This review was modified by aj7758258 on February 24 2017 10:15:01 PM

2017-02-20

No customer protection!

"I ordered a smart mobile phone from the store ElectronicsKingdom. It is not working properly. AliExpress gave me 'their word' that this issue with the seller will be solved, but they only send an email to the seller and that is it. No reply from neither of them, AliExpress or ElectronicsKingdom whatsoever. Do not trust this site!"

This review was modified by SamiraCD on February 20 2017 01:00:02 AM

2017-02-17

Do not shop here!

"I wish I would have seen the reviews before shopping online. Do not shop on this website. 1. the clothes look nothing like it does online 2. they run small. For example an Large will be the size of extra small here in the U.S. 3. Shipping takes forever. Sometimes 1-3 months. and they even arrive damaged which you will have to pay for shipping to ship it back...TO CHINA! Not even worth it because the shipping will cost more that the item most of the time. They won't give you a prepaid postage even if it's their fault. Then they will try to make a deal with you by saying something like, "you keep the item and ill refund you $3" IM DEAD SERIOUS! 4. When your protection expires because item hasn't arrived in the time span they promised, you will have to dispute it. Once you dispute and you are granted a refund, the refund will not appear. They assure for you to wait up to 20 days. 1 month later for me I still don't see the refund and the customer rep tells me, most of all clients who complain about not receiving their refunds, just failed to see the credit in their account. That's so insulting to me. Like I'm too stupid to understand my bank statements? I looked at it 3 times before I even attempted to reach out to customer service. I am able to filter all credits to my account in the date range I desire. So then they will ask for your bank statements, but you can't provide it pdf. It has to be an image. But then you cant show them on the chat with customer service. You have to wait 1-2 days for an email that they will send which provides a link you can use to upload your documents (that require a conversion). I bet they make it such a hassle that people who are too busy with work and family etc. just say F it, and they get to keep all the money and not send the items. That's how it makes me feel. AGAIN DO NOT SHOP FROM HERE!!!!!!"

This review was modified by mercerdymom on February 17 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-02-16

AVOID JIANGLIANG AT ALIEXPRESS.COM

"I purchased a computer mouse at JIANGLIANG on Aliexpress.com. Upon arrival, the mouse was damaged. I immediately contacted store about the situation. they requested a photo-- I sent two. months of useless responses whose only objective was to delay me from filing a formal dispute. When I finally did dispute, Aliexpress ruled against me for not providing a photo. (I guess 2 photos = 0) I have tried their ridiculous customer service "chat" option twice to no avail. Please avoid purchasing anything from JIANGLIANG AT ALIEXPRESS. And please spread the word!"

This review was modified by SB54 on February 16 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-02-16

Hair Palace

"Very pleased and they were fast!!!!"

This review was modified by debonyjackson on February 16 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-02-13

Save your time, save your money

"Takes them five to six days to process, and when you question why, they don't answer, then you say cancel and they don't answer, then five or six days (still not shipped) someone sends and email asking if you still want to cancel while they are actually getting around to shipping so that they do not have to cancel.
They are just a scam broker for Chinese companies that product garbage.

This review was modified by f5moab on February 13 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Only smart can order from aliexpress!!

"This Aliexpress India review is done by my personal experience purely.Many people in India say that Aliexpress is a scam because products ordered by them were not delivered.

Many people say that Aliexpress is a scam because products ordered by them were not delivered.

Recently I bought 4 products from Aliexpress & they were delivered perfectly!

Actually, it all depends on the sellers of Aliexpress. You have to figure out that seller is legit or not.
But it has got its own deformities.

In given below you will find all the details!!

This review was modified by mrmelange1 on February 13 2017 05:15:01 AM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!