Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.49/10 0.49/10
2017-02-20

No customer protection!

"I ordered a smart mobile phone from the store ElectronicsKingdom. It is not working properly. AliExpress gave me 'their word' that this issue with the seller will be solved, but they only send an email to the seller and that is it. No reply from neither of them, AliExpress or ElectronicsKingdom whatsoever. Do not trust this site!"

This review was modified by SamiraCD on February 20 2017 01:00:02 AM

Maximumrisk000's Avatar

Belgium,Europe ,oost-Vlaanderen
2017-02-19

Aliexpress online buying

"More then 10 years i use aliexpress !

Best way to connect to China business ! Safe buying with alipay !

Inform very well with seller before you buy !

This review was modified by Maximumrisk000 on February 19 2017 02:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Do not shop here!

"I wish I would have seen the reviews before shopping online. Do not shop on this website. 1. the clothes look nothing like it does online 2. they run small. For example an Large will be the size of extra small here in the U.S. 3. Shipping takes forever. Sometimes 1-3 months. and they even arrive damaged which you will have to pay for shipping to ship it back...TO CHINA! Not even worth it because the shipping will cost more that the item most of the time. They won't give you a prepaid postage even if it's their fault. Then they will try to make a deal with you by saying something like, "you keep the item and ill refund you $3" IM DEAD SERIOUS! 4. When your protection expires because item hasn't arrived in the time span they promised, you will have to dispute it. Once you dispute and you are granted a refund, the refund will not appear. They assure for you to wait up to 20 days. 1 month later for me I still don't see the refund and the customer rep tells me, most of all clients who complain about not receiving their refunds, just failed to see the credit in their account. That's so insulting to me. Like I'm too stupid to understand my bank statements? I looked at it 3 times before I even attempted to reach out to customer service. I am able to filter all credits to my account in the date range I desire. So then they will ask for your bank statements, but you can't provide it pdf. It has to be an image. But then you cant show them on the chat with customer service. You have to wait 1-2 days for an email that they will send which provides a link you can use to upload your documents (that require a conversion). I bet they make it such a hassle that people who are too busy with work and family etc. just say F it, and they get to keep all the money and not send the items. That's how it makes me feel. AGAIN DO NOT SHOP FROM HERE!!!!!!"

This review was modified by mercerdymom on February 17 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-02-16

AVOID JIANGLIANG AT ALIEXPRESS.COM

"I purchased a computer mouse at JIANGLIANG on Aliexpress.com. Upon arrival, the mouse was damaged. I immediately contacted store about the situation. they requested a photo-- I sent two. months of useless responses whose only objective was to delay me from filing a formal dispute. When I finally did dispute, Aliexpress ruled against me for not providing a photo. (I guess 2 photos = 0) I have tried their ridiculous customer service "chat" option twice to no avail. Please avoid purchasing anything from JIANGLIANG AT ALIEXPRESS. And please spread the word!"

This review was modified by SB54 on February 16 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-02-16

Hair Palace

"Very pleased and they were fast!!!!"

This review was modified by debonyjackson on February 16 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-02-13

Save your time, save your money

"Takes them five to six days to process, and when you question why, they don't answer, then you say cancel and they don't answer, then five or six days (still not shipped) someone sends and email asking if you still want to cancel while they are actually getting around to shipping so that they do not have to cancel.
They are just a scam broker for Chinese companies that product garbage.

This review was modified by f5moab on February 13 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Only smart can order from aliexpress!!

"This Aliexpress India review is done by my personal experience purely.Many people in India say that Aliexpress is a scam because products ordered by them were not delivered.

Many people say that Aliexpress is a scam because products ordered by them were not delivered.

Recently I bought 4 products from Aliexpress & they were delivered perfectly!

Actually, it all depends on the sellers of Aliexpress. You have to figure out that seller is legit or not.
But it has got its own deformities.

In given below you will find all the details!!

This review was modified by mrmelange1 on February 13 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

Biggest Chinese SCAMMER company

"STAY AWAY from this Aliexpress site !
I bought several items from this site: the fisrt ones (very cheap items e.g. screen protector) were ok, then I become one of their victims.
Here are some of the SCAM SHOPS: BeyondTech-Top-rated Genuine Mobile Phone Store, Hongkong Retevis Store, ...
A lot of Chinese individual, i.e. not serious company, sell the FRAUD products and they are well protected by Aliexpress.

This review was modified by michaelfang on February 08 2017 07:30:06 AM

2017-02-07

worst customer service ever

"In a dispute with a seller that had send two faulty units and requested to send them back saying they would pay for the freight. I have ended up with a freight cost that will not be paid and unlikely to receive any refund for the faulty units. The dispute process has no value as aliexpress does not provide any customer service, they do not look at the history of communication to understand the issue. The chat system is just a of no use as no one their does anything to help. Lots of promises no actions. I have dealt with various online companies like this and have received faulty units before, never ever have i experienced something so unprofessional or has my time been wasted so badly. This is an order from November and still no resolution in february. So bad, just not funny any more. I give up, don't care any more"

This review was modified by eelcowitberg on February 07 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-02-03

Aliexpress customer service will protect the sellers. DONT DO BUSINESS it them!

"I ordered a toy set for my kid on Jan19 and seller did not send. I requested a cancellation to the seller so i can order from another vendor but no response. I contacted customer service to assist me to contact the seller to cancel and the seller came back with I have to wait 20 days since he is on chinese new year holiday - Note, the chinese new year was on Jan 28th. I asked him to cancel it because i cant wait that longer since it would not make in time for my kid's bday. I contacted customer service 5 times again and each time they would say they would cancel it in 24 hours, then 8 hours, then 2 hours but customer service did nothing. Then the last one came back (today is 2/3) and said I have to wait for the seller to come back from his new year vacation to handle this order or system will cancel on 2/8.
Aliexpress customer service is WORTHLESS and lies to protect the seller.... I asked to talk to a manager and they will not let me. AliExpress is horrible so don't do business with them and they should not be in business. Get your stuff on eBay where is is safe and you will be protect.

This review was modified by e9999 on February 03 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-24

No Refund

"Refuse to refund because missing return shipment number. Seller agreed to refund but ALI kept the money.
Do not trust them, they steal from you.

This review was modified by gogigo on January 24 2017 12:15:01 AM

2017-01-15

NO TREE SKIRT IN 65 days

"PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY--EVEN IF YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE ITEM THEY STILL DON'T GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. PURCHASED A TREE SKIRT ON 18 NOV 2016--IT HAS NEVER BEEN RECEIVED AND IT IS NOW 15 JAN 2017. YOU GET NO TRUTHS OUT OF THEM AND THEY CLEARLY DON'T WANT TO RETURN YOUR MONEY. MY CC IS HANDLING IT NOW. THIS COMPANY IS VERY DISHONEST."

This review was modified by rjjcwhite on January 15 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-14

I have to pay for items never received

"I ordered 15 items, and after more than one month, some tracking information was still not updated, thus i opened a few disputes, but Aliexpress dis-activated my account, and I can not open dispute, leave feedback etc., and Aliexpress released my payment to sellers for undelivered items. I tried to contact customer service a few times, but never got my problem solved.
By now I have to pay for those items I never received, it is really frustrating experience dealing with Aliexpress, I will give Aliexpress negative star if possible, will never try this website again.

Frank

This review was modified by frankacc2010 on January 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-13

"j ai demandé de remboursement d un article n est pas reçu , ils ont pas réagit avec ma demande je vous conseil pas "

This review was modified by HASSANSABBAH on January 13 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Total FRAUD! DO NOT USE!

"Do not EVER order anything from Ali Express.....total rip-off. They took payment and now are telling me that because I did not extend my protection before the deadline (which I did) that I now will not receive my merchandise! The order has been closed out......Payment processed but I get nothing! TOTALLY FRAUDULENT! How can you pay for something and not receive it and they remain in business! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Worst customer service ever besides! If they had a 0 rating that is what I would rate them! Worst online shopping experience I have EVER had!"

This review was modified by bcbmyers4 on January 11 2017 05:43:29 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!