AliExpress Reviews - aliexpress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.20/10 88 reviews

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"So far I have had good experiences with Ali Express and I like their products. The shipping time can improve, it does take 3-4 weeks to get an item."

"Greetings,
On March 10, 2014 I ordered the product. 10 hours later on March 11, 2014, I cancelled the order. I did not want the product. The company refused to cancel the order and shipped the order although I requested on numerous occasions via Ali Express to cancel the order. On March 11, 2014 after the company refused to cancel the order, I contacted my Bank and opened a case regarding this matter. Between the dates of March 11, 2014 and March 20, 2014, I expressed to the company on numerous occasions that I wished to cancel the order. The company refused and shipped the product on March 20, 2014. The packaged arrived March 25, 2014 and I have been instructed by my bank to return the package unopened to the sender/company and to obtain a package tracking number and the bank will handle the matter once the unopened package has been shipped.

modified review This review was modified by ASGreen on March 27 2014 07:35:30 PM

"AliExpress is a huge counterfeit operation. They are typical Chinese. They will lie about the product, they lie about resolving disputes, they ignore facts. This is NOT an EBAY or Amazon type site. This site is loaded with fraud."

modified review This review was modified by GeorgeMica12345 on March 19 2014 01:20:06 PM

"I bought a second jacket from this site. The first order was received in 1.5 months. Second order received after 2 weeks. Even surprised that speed. Order and delivery of fully satisfied. "

"I have been though a horrible experience with aliexpress.com. I place an order on Jan 29 2014 with 4 different items. One of the phone cable dead on arrival ($5.99). They refused to send me a replacement. Second, I should get a $5 discount if an order over $25 but they charge me a full amount. no $5 deduct from this order. Third, one of the item hasn't receive yet but the ignore to issue me the information. I email them couple time no response. My next step will contact my visa to dispute this charge. I will continuing to flight until they slove this issue. they don't really care about the customer service. you will be the next victim if you order from aliexpress.com"

"El pedido tardó muchísimo en llegar. La calidad del producto malísima, se me rompió al segundo día. No sirvieron de nada mis reclamaciones. Una estafa. No volveré a comprar jamás

The order took forever to arrive. Lousy quality product, I broke the second day. They were useless my claims. A scam. I will not ever buy

Rating 8/104/5

"the item arrived very quickly and there were no problems with payment or shipping. unfortunately the item did not work, we believe it was not the replacement item we required and not the fault of the item itself. everything else about the service was satisfactory."

"Terrible quality. I ordered some clothes at 3 stores but all craps. I threw 3 clothes away right after I received because it was impossible to wear. I know I could return them but I didnt want to deal with them anymore.
I ordered 3 dress on January 27th and it is March 6th now but they are still somewhere. I contacted with the seller but they say " dont push us because we cant control the shipping!"
They says it is all china airmail fault and not theirs but they LIED to me. They said they have already shipped but they haven't at that point.
They dont want you to cancel so they lie all the time so be careful!!

Products quality is SO BAD! and shipment takes FOREVER!!

modified review This review was modified by Ronron0000 on March 06 2014 04:40:06 AM

"It is amazing.i have ever bought one handbag from one shop,And they also can help sb buy goods from taobao or others,good quality and cheap price.i am crazing for online shopping:))

Recommeded:http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6024871184.html

modified review This review was modified by Aleksan on March 05 2014 07:27:34 PM

"Quite satisfied, the product is exactly as it appears in the ad. As for next observation language packs say that the main thing in my case Spanish, is in Spanish, but ... there are parts of the configuration that appears in English. Also suggest that better explain on page order as track the package as it has given me a problem. Also say thank you and the seller has solved my doubts quite well."

Rating 8/104/5

"Nice costume. Good quality for this price. Correct color. Delivery was very fast. Unfortunately the size is very strange: too big top, that easily fixed, and very small and short pants. I don't know how to fix it bicause I need pants 20 cm longer. "

"I bought a Xiaomi smartphone from ALIEXPRESS.com, as a first time buyer I felt very happy, received the phone yesterday, the shipment almost took a month, and turn out to be a fake one. It is functioning but the specifications are way below the original (bad AnTuTu Benchmark score, app crash, can’t download nothing, bad camera, etc). I hope that I can get my refund. This is my first time experience buying from ALIEXPRESS.com and I got scammed.

The link is here : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-Stock-Original-Xiaomi-Red-Rice-WCDMA-Quad-Core-MTK6589T-1-5GHz-MIUI-V5-Xiaomi-Hongmi/1572840119.html

and my order is here : http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/315678157.html

I don't know what to do but to expect having my refund.And spreading the word, tell people about this ali express site so that what happened to me will not happen to other people.

Be careful again if you want to buy stuffs online. I just wanna say NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS.com.

It cost me USD 210. Not that much, but I just feel so sad that I didn't get my original favorite phone.

I hope no more people get scammed by ALIEXPRESS.com.
It's just sad.

modified review This review was modified by androoea on March 03 2014 09:43:50 AM

"Very nice Peppa Pig family... better as expected. My daughter is very happy! Thanks seller and aliexpress."

modified review This review was modified by oliviaprincess on February 27 2014 06:25:09 PM
Rating 6/103/5

"Every think is ok till you have a problem .I bough shoes pair size US13- that was the title :Free Shipping Large US Size 12 and Size 13 Men Leather Shoes,Casual Sneakers Shoes for Men,US Size 6~13-I
I got the shoes and the size is smaller-moore than 20 days the seller trys to convins me that the number-285-appears on shoes is US13.They refuse to get it back/
Till now Aliexpress didnt take any action -only a email there explains me that I have to negotiate with the seller.

"a good watch for a good price! fast shipping! thank you!"