Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10

2016-06-21

SCAM SCAM SCAM

"The whole website is designed to sell counterfeit products to people. The issue is the customer assumes all the risk when buying the product. If there is anything wrong with it, Aliexpress will either refund $5 or make you pay for the shipping to return the item to China which costs $60+ anyways. Even after receiving horrible quality products and being issued a $5 refund, the refund does not even hit your account until to complain and bother the customer service team about it. I have been waiting over a month to receive a $5 refund after being ripped off of $30 from horrible products. Save your money and buy the real product and don't let a company like this scam their consumers because they are located in a 3rd world country that isn't responsible for the laws and regulations of the United States. My goal is for Aliexpress to take some responsibility for the horrible quality of the vendors they put on their website and refund customers what they are owed."

2016-06-20

Buyer Protection is Bogus

"I purchased a product and paid more because it was to ship from the US guaranteed to arrive within 10 days. 16 days later and within the buyer protection timeframe I filed a claim because I had not received the product. 18 days after my claim was filed, a refund is still being denied and AliExpress customer services has informed me that the Seller is the one that has to authorized the refund. Basically, the Buyer Protection means nothing."

2016-06-14

LCD FOR IPHONE

"For those who want to purchase the display on the iPhone for it is insignificant the small price, I recommend the seller http://bit.ly/1YpRMQx"

This review was modified by mike_wathsaan on June 14 2016 10:48:21 AM

2016-06-09

No warranty assumed

"I bought a cellphone assuming that I had 1 year of warranty. after 4 months the phone stop working, I tried to contact the seller and no answer, I contacted aliexpress 5 times, explaining the problem, they told me that they would refund me and none of the times they did that. I am trying to solve this problem since december, and I already now that I am not gonna have my cash back or another phone. Don't buy anything there."

This review was modified by SoniaCosta on June 09 2016 05:00:02 AM

2016-06-02

Non-Chinese people should not buy it

"I live in USA and I bought a shoes from Ali-Express. It was completely different than the description of the shoes. It looked so ugly when I wear it. I was ready to return and they asked me to pay for the shipping fees. Where shipping cost was more than the shoes cost. So, in either side, I am in loss. So, if you live in china, you can buy from Ali-express. It will be easy to return and get your refund."

2016-05-29

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE NO MATTER WHAT

"Recently some cool sneakers came out, and sold out from the original manufacturers website AND stores. People were reselling them for about 5x the price so I went to aliexpress to buy some fake ones... I found them (perfect picture looked just like the real shoes) and was excited, but once my payment is received, the "current product snapshot" is a laptop case. They scammed me into buying an ugly laptop case. I am so pissed off that I trusted them, everyone I knew said don't o there, but I said how bad can it be? Whatever you are buying, please, please, please do not waste your money and buy it from here. Still waiting for the vender to give me a refund. Worst experience never going here again and I am going to warn everyone I know about this horrible place."

2016-05-28

Horrible Experience - WILL NOT BUY THERE AGAIN

"Don't like this site at all. Ordered two dresses one came defected and unwearable, the seller did not give a **** about it and refuse to refund me. Escalated the dispute and Aliexpress also didn't care about my claims!!!.
Second dress - never got it!!! The seller kept asking for more time and refusing to refund even after 3 months!!
Horrible buying experience, horrible sellers!!! WILL NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN!!!!

This review was modified by Rbel on May 28 2016 03:04:51 AM

2016-05-27

Still Waiting

"The folks at AliExpress need to look up the word "express" in a dictionary. It has been 3 weeks since I placed an order. We are now in the 13th day since I received a noticed that my item was shipped. Still no item. I'm sure it's not their fault."

This review was modified by KfaX on May 27 2016 07:25:13 AM

2016-05-26

Guarantee is crap

"I thought I would try the service, The stuff is so cheap its hard not to. I ordered a CPU and never received it. I filed a complaint and they drug it out until a the time to file a dispute with my payment method was expired. They asked me to provide proof but what proof can I provide if I received nothing? This site is a scam "

This review was modified by fketchum on May 26 2016 09:48:51 AM

2016-05-25

Deserve's negative star's

"I purchased 3 tops from Aliexpress. When I received the order, one of the top's had a hole, the size of a quarter in the middle of the back. The other top was completely different then the one I ordered and the third top was missing all together.
After contacting Mr. Sumr, Mr. Feitong and Y&M Fashions (the vender's) they offered a $1each. YES! one dollar. Then asked that I give them 5 star rating. Wow! Really!

I wouldn't recommend ordering from Aliexpress to my worst enemy.

This review was modified by Rovergrl2016 on May 25 2016 05:13:22 PM

2016-05-24

Don't do it!

"What a joke of a website. The buyer Protection 15 days coverage starts as soon as you purchase the item, however you cannot open a dispute for 5 days after ship date. No telephone communication is available; customer service is "chat" and most unhelpful. Believe me you will need customer service because the products are not as they appear in the picture. The language barrio is huge! Just don't do it!"

2016-05-19

Member for many years

"I have been purchasing items from AliExpress for many years. For the most part, I have had positive experiences. I even purchased my wedding dress from this site!
Just like with ebay, you have to realize that there are many different sellers on this website. I have had instances where my item was never received, but I always have gotten my money back.
If you go in expecting delivery to take at least a month, then there usually aren't any problems.

2016-05-19

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

"I PURCHASED A CURLY LACE FRONT WIG FROM LOVE STORY HUMAN HAIR STORE ON ALIEXPRESS.COM. THE WIG IN THE FIRST PICTURE HAIR LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY SENT ME THE WIG THEY ADVERTISED WAS TAPERED IN THE BACK AND ON EACH SIDE. THE WIG THEY SENT ME WAS JUST SOME CURLY LOOKING HAIR HAVING NO STYLE OR SHAPE. WHEN I WASHED THE WIG IT MATTED UP SO BAD THAT I COULD NOT EVEN COMB THROUGH IT. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY REFUSED TO RETURN MY $148.00 OR SEND ME A NEW WIG. I FEEL THAT THEY CHEATED ME OUT OF MY MONEY

2016-05-18

A good website!

"This website gives good phone, I have bought Xiaomi Mi5 in this website, it owns good configurations, but price is a little expensive. "

2016-05-18

Dispute Process is a farce

"Having bought from other Chinese sites (DX, Banggood,DinoDirect) for electronic components, I never encountered such a repetitive and slow process for handling a dispute as with AliExpress. The item I ordered came not only much too late, but also incomplete. Their strategy is "stall" and ask for the same proof again and again, till you are tired of it. They may be the front-end for a nice array of suppliers, but they don't take responsibility when it comes to issues.

Unless I cannot get the product from another site, I will not order from them again.

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!