Stores > AliExpress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

2016-01-31

ALIEXPRESS TOOK MY MONEY. ITEM NEVER ARRIVED.

"On Nov 3rd, I ordered a document camera from a store named "Buying" which costed $74.55 and according to the website should arrive beginning of January. On December 28th, I noticed that purchase protection (which by the way is complete bs) was running out and so I contacted the seller asking if the item has been shipped and when will it come.

Seller responds by saying that the item is lost and gives me 3 options:
1) a full refund through PayPal (a website OUTSIDE of AliExpress so he could potentially give me whatever he wanted or nothing at all);
2) give him 5 stars and then he will ship my item (first of all, that's not how star systems work and in order to give him 5 stars I would have to first confirm I've received the item which weakens dispute on AliExpress) and
3) discount of a same amount.

I told the seller that I want a full refund from the AliExpress website as this ensures an actual full refund and common practice of sellers to return money like that. Seller refused. The tracking provided by the seller was fake because it was invalid and untrackable. Canada Post said the number was invalid. China Post claims that no item of that tracking number was ever received by them. I "escalated the dispute" which involves the equally corrupted AliExpress Case Team to look into the matter and provide a solution.

Case Team basically extended the purchase protection for another 10-12 days saying, due to the busy holiday season, we will give this item some extra time. I was initially fine with that except the item still did not arrive. Acknowledging the item does not have a valid tracking number, case team tells me I had to "PROVE" that I did not receive the item by presenting official documents from my post office because, otherwise, they will base it on the tracking information (WHICH IF YOU REMEMBER WAS INVALID) and release the money to the seller.

I contacted my post office and they said that tracking number is not on their system and, when items are sent from overseas, they have no obligation and not within their practice to issue statements confirming whether or not the item was received by me. Since I'm unable to produce this evidence, they TOOK my money, GAVE IT TO THE SELLER for an item based on tracking information that DID NOT EXIST and DID NOT ARRIVE.

By using the buyer's inability to obtain a statement from their post office on these matters and buyer's inability to PROVE that they did not receive the item even when the item has a fake tracking number, it is clear that AliExpress uses this common strategy to illegitimze your dispute and take your money even when one has not received the item.

I then filed a complaint against the seller and also mentioned the incompetence of the Case Team. I receive an immediate response saying that I have not chosen the 'right category" to file this complaint and, as a result, the complaint was dismissed - so that's basically them saying "it's not their problem" because it was not filed under the right category.

Their business practice and models of ethics appear to be non-existent. Case team is heavily supportive of the seller (and not the buyer). Criminals and thugs are what I would call some of their sellers and their entire case team. I will NEVER EVER do business on AliExpress - just stick to major companies like Amazon because, although it may be more expensive, the company is reliable and will return your money if there were any problems. They are usually on the buyer's side.

Right now, I've contacted my VISA card company to dispute a refund of that amount. According to the agent, AliExpress will have to refund me back the money if they CANNOT PROVE that I received it. If any of you are having problems with a seller and/or case team, please just go directly to VISA and launch your dispute. Or maybe do not buy anything from AliExpress... and if you still want to despite my horrible experience, do not buy anything worth more than $10.

This review was modified by monstergirl1987 on January 31 2016 09:50:50 AM

2016-01-27

Fake product sell in Aliexpress

"???????? ?????? ??????????????????? ???????????????????????????. I didn't notice the bag that I order is fake leather until I scratched my bag accidentally after I notify that I received the order and fund was process. Inform seller about the fact and ask for 1/2 price refund (since I already use the bag) but they insist that their bag are good product. Picture and video was done to proof that the material is vinyl. The thing that frustrate me is that they didn't feel they are wrong labeling the bag as Genuine Leather. Of course Aliexpress customer service did nothing to involve in this matter. SAD!!!

2016-01-25

There are good and wrong sellers on aliexpress

"I made about 30 orders on aliexpress.com. It was some very wrong (did not send my product) and was about 80% excellent. But if you ask refund at a wrong seller, you will get back your money always."

2016-01-24

protects fraudent sellers

"Aliexpress protects fraudent sellers.I ordered a dashcam and received a toy, took video evidence and pictures of it but aliexpress gave seller have the money because he sent me something.

This time I cant even get a refund for something the seller doesnt even have, he says its out of stock so he wants to send me something smaller and cheaper instead and refuses to give me a refund.

I chat with customer support and they said there is nothing they can do. I put in a refund request and its been over a week since I paid him but he refuses to give me a refund for something he doesnt even have.

Im never using this site again.

Its full of chinese scammers and this chinese company protects them.You've been warnbed stay away from this website.

This review was modified by john824 on January 24 2016 10:11:45 PM

2016-01-23

CashBack with AliExpress

"Getting 3% CashBack now when shopping from AliExpress make it really worth it!!1"

2016-01-20

The first site where I go for shopping now

"I'm using Aliexpress for ~3 years actually, and still don't have any problem with shopping. I used to buy all that cheap chinese products on eBay before, but now almost all kind of products can be find here (at Aliexpress) much cheaper. Looks like Aliexpress really control it's sellers, because any issues with my orders (such as missed packages) were resolved as quickly as possible in most of cases. Our local post work not really good, so buyer protection is very important for me. And after made ~50 orders I can say that Aliexpress is great place to buy not very expensive products. Thank you for service! "

2016-01-17

Aliexpress : worst online shopping experience

"You have the WORST online service !
They send fake products even when "original" is mentioned!

I had my worst online shopping with aliexpress and will never do it again !

2016-01-15

The iPod that wasn't...

"Bought an older iPod nano (5th gen) through one of their vendors. Supposedly it was sent by a Chinese courier to me, no info was ever given. When I inquired about my order 20 days later, the courier claimed it had just picked it up from the vendor. They had my money with minutes of the transaction and took twenty days to finally ship it out? My tracking number showed only 2 transactions on it after 20 days from paying for it. I work in international shipping, and can you that anything I send out get tracked and logged no less than a dozen times, before it's even half way there. Anyway, I waited another 15 days, before I submitted a complaint. The processing time for that complaint took 2 weeks before I even received a confirmation of the complaint and that someone was looking into it. Later it came back that it was, according to their records, received by and signed for by me. 7 days later it arrived on my doorstep, pre-broken and a fake. It was not a real iPod nano as the vendor said it was. I have since just decided to keep it, since the alternative is to send it back, and the postage and handling charges cost almost double the cost of it to send it to me. Don't fall victim to anything this company is selling, it's all smoke and mirrors... "

2016-01-12

Chinese Crooks

"I ordered from one of the merchants that advertise on Alibaba Express. What I received was not what they showed. I filed a complaint but Alibaba did not resolve it because the vendor took down his page and they were unable to track him.

DO NOT ORDER FROM ALIBABA unless you want to want to waist your money.

2016-01-12

"Don't and never trust Aliexpress/Alipay , I have 3 credit cards all are mine having my full name, i submitted to them all my documents(ID, Passport, Driving License, Credit Cards Photo Scan, Bank Statement..) But never get verified always asking to send documents and waiting for a very long time. My account is very old never had these issues before, These problems happened 2 months ago and till now still suffering from their stupid/unprofessional customer service ( they will never help ). All my orders going to "Payment Being Verified" then.. after 7 to 10 days Orders Status goes to "Closed" without any reason, Some of them i can appeal and submit document for Appeal, it took another 7 days to get accepted while the other orders still closed and no way for Appeal. I tried to contact them hundred times but no know can help they know only one thing just Saying "Sorry for any inconvenience.." such stupid people working there...I will never stop i will complaint and report Aliexpress/Alipay everywhere on the internet.****** Scammers"

This review was modified by achref977 on January 12 2016 07:03:36 AM

2016-01-08

"Aliexpress is now full of liars as sellers. It used to be cool. Now it is full of sellers that lie, open multiple pages for the same item but with different prices, give fake tracking number like for my order below, lie that they can meet up with an order during discussion but change agreement immediately payment is made . I am thinking of moving to other platforms like Amazon and eBay. The annoying thing is that it looks as if aliexpress is encouraging them to be dishonest or does not punish them enough. Another order I have right now was paid for to deliver with DHL. Immediately I paid he is now trying to force me to accept him to send with China mail that might take 60 days. My rating on all express is A3 so I have enough experience. Thinking of discouraging people over here to stop using all express. They also do not have a platform to allow buyers to report sellers for misconduct for a deal that is ongoing until your order is received and by which time the sellers might have messed up your deal. I am so so disappointed with all express. They were not like this before. I usually worry about the kind of seller I am dealing with for every transaction I am making."

This review was modified by eendy on January 08 2016 07:58:46 AM

2016-01-04

"i never received my order and I didn't get any reply to messages, do not order from this shop they all are cheaters !!!"

2016-01-04

"I bought a laser engraver from Hongda Laser and CNC machinery equipment co., LTD. The seller is called "Abby li".
The shipping took longer time than promised, but after 17 days i finally got it.
Unfortunately this was a negative experience for me.
The laser didn't work right away because it needed to be calibrated. The control panel was broken and required several restarts before it became functional, the power settings didn't really make sense and one mirror was scratched. There was no documentation at all on how to use or set up the engraver.
Initially I gave them a bad feedback because of this, but when they sent a new mirror and control panel, I changed it into a positive one.
I still have problems with the control panel and the power settings. I also discovered that the engraver doesn't allow to engrave long objects which can be put through hatches on the from and back of the engraver. The objects comes to far away from the lens and cannot be focused on.
Before this happened I could, with some luck, expect some response from the seller within a day or two, but now they refuse to respond to any of my messages.
Since the deal is closed according to Aliexpress, I cannot expect some help from them, but I hope this review makes some kind of warning to deal with this company.

This review was modified by Miking on January 04 2016 07:39:04 AM

2016-01-02

"Save the money for buying in Aliexpress!!!
Registration: https://ali.epn.bz/?id=7b1e6
Affiliate commission rate in Aliexpress ePN is 8,5% of the order for all the goods that were paid for and received.
There is also a progressive commission rate in the program, which is as follows:
• If the sum of confirmed orders for a month exceeds 10 000 USD, the affiliate will receive 9% commission for all the orders in the next month;
• If the sum of confirmed orders for a month exceeds 50 000 USD, the affiliate will receive 9,5% commission for all the orders in the next month;
• If the sum of confirmed orders for a month exceeds 100 000 USD, the affiliate will receive 10% commission for all the orders in the next month;
• For those partners, whose turnover for a month exceeds 500 000 USD, we offer special conditions.
The progressive commission rate system starts from November 1, 2015
Example: the sum of purchases of your customers confirmed in November equals to 11,523 USD. At 00:00 on December 1st, system will evaluate the confirmed turnover of November. All the orders confirmed in November, will be taken into account, regardless of the dates they were made on. Affiliate rate for all the orders made in December, in this case, will be 9%.
You may order your payout after your revenue is confirmed (once the order is delivered to the buyer). Payments are made twice a month : from the 1st to the 3rd day and from the 16th to 18th day of month to WMZ, ePayments (no transaction fees), Wire Transfer, Yandex.Money, Qiwi.

2015-12-29

"if I could leave negative stars I would!
I am going to mention the order numbers of problems
1) 69227302882606
2) 69227302732606

both are lying crooks
they stole my money, I never received the products and I ordered in September
so since no one will give me a refund I am actually going to go from site to site and tell the world how they stole and how the site does nothing to protect customers
I will continue this until I get my money back
it is simple, if I get no product they get no pay
fair is fair
and just take it the next step further I will mention sellers by name\
1) store is called Splendidness and the sellers name is Ei Zheng
2)store is YiWu NO.1 Shopping mall and the sellers name is Li Eric
these in particular are the sneakiest and most disgusting people to deal with and the fact that they get away with it I will trash aliexpress until I see a full refund!

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!