Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.27/10 1.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.99/10 0.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.06/10 1.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.

Not to be trusted

"I bought more than a hundred items through AliExpress, and my experience with individual sellers has been on the whole very positive. Alas, when a problem finally occurred, AliExpress proved it couldn’t be trusted.

A package didn’t arrive. The seller wasn’t at fault: my local post office lost it; the postal service admitted so in writing, but added it couldn’t reimburse me, only the seller, and that only if the seller filled a claim. So I sent a message to the seller.

No answer. Days passed. Then weeks. I sent more messages, offering to send any document the seller would need to fill a complaint, starting with a PDF scan of the letter in which the postal service admitted to losing the package.

Still no answer. Finally, as the deadline to open a dispute loomed close, I had no choice but to proceed. I received an email from AliExpress requesting that I explain the issue and send them the documents supporting my claim. I did so by answering their email.

There was no indication in the email that I couldn’t simply answer it, and I never received a “this mailbox isn’t monitored” kind of messages, but still, being suspicious, I went online and visited the order page with the claim opened to see if there was a way for me to upload the required documents.

There was none. There should have been a “Respond” button, as I discovered later, but the Case Management Team has the option to remove it, thus preventing you to tell them anything, let alone send them any document:

And so, the Case Management Team breathily rejected my claim: “If you did not get your package, we sincerely suggest you to contact with your post office to get official documents […]. When handling this case, we hope you can provide valid evidence, whereas there is no response.”

They claim there was no response, but remember: They removed the “Respond” button! They made it impossible for me to stake my claim and provide the evidence, then blamed me for not staking my claim and providing the evidence!

At that point, the seller finally sent me a message — to gloat.

I tried to contact AliExpress in some other way, but this company allows you to send them neither emails nor messages, and as someone (Lc Wik) wrote in his review on Facebook, when you chat with its customer support, you’re fed promises and sweet words, but in the end nothing happens.

And that’s if you even get to talk to someone: Today, I was put on standby for more than FIVE HOURS, until I gave up. Each time I pressed the Send button, I got the same “We will handle your inquiry when a service consultant is available. Please stand by.”

As stated in the incipit of this review, I bought more than a hundred items through AliExpress, but not a one since this problem occurred. I would advise you never to buy anything expensive on AliExpress.

2017-09-25

Don't buy from this side ripoff thief

"This is Company that you can trust
I never receive my order no one speak English you never get you money back.

No more!

"I have been a customer of this site for several years, and I have never had any major problems until I had to request assistance for a dispute with a seller.
Seller sent out of his own spontaneous decision with DHL instead of the agreed free shipping, consequently the cost of shipping + customs cost was higher than the value of the goods. I refused delivery. The seller did not give me the money and the service gave the seller a reason.
I will never buy again on this site, even because the quality ratio is no more profitable as it was a few years ago.
Not recommended

2017-09-21

Good company, sellers vary

"Though we had a problem with the product, and the seller didn't want to give us a refund, aliexpress stepped in when we filed a dispute and returned our money. The process was a bit confusing and overly burdensome, but overall we were happy with a very effective dispute process. There are so many sellers on aliexpress I can't speak to them, but the company itself served us well."

2017-09-19

Mediation is a con.

"Their mediation service refuses to recognise facts and evidence.

Don't buy anything from the site that costs a large amount of money. The chance of winding up being ripped off is extremely high.

2017-09-18

Fraud from Guitar of China store on AliExpress

"Ordered a guitar from Guitar of China store on AliExpress, the wrote me that to build the guitar required many time and asked me to not open dispute so after some time the order was automatically confirmed but I never received the guitar. So now I can't open dispute, not even leave feedback and Aliexpress (I have contacting them many time by mail and chat) DO NOTHING to help me about this fraud. The seller Guitar of China store stoled me 348$ without send me the guitar of course, because he know that I can do nothing to get back my money. Be carefoul because Aliexpress use a dangerous system, after some time the order result automatically confirmed and finished though You have received NOTHING!!! This is shameful and more shameful is that Aliexpress do nothing to protect the buyer, he protect just the seller even when the seller is a crook!!!"

2017-09-18

Buy your products somewhere else

"They delivered the wrong painting (which was damaged and showed up after almost 2 months), and after an initial promise to send the correct one they stopped replying. Because of the long delivery time there is now no option for refund nor to even rate the company. As a buyer, your protection is almost non-existent. Watch out for scammer companies (Dream World 1989) and buy your products somewhere else."

2017-09-16

should have listened to real customers reviews on here!

"SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!! I had the worse online shopping experience from aliexpress! I ordered a lot of dresses and only a few came. Two of them were the same dress. The other was a pair of socks. Never did I ordered SOCKS!! Who the hell ordered a pair of socks?! When I tried to contact customer service through the live chat thing, she didn't fix anything and nothing could be done. She DID informed me that I could keep the socks. I checked my account to see the status for the rest of my dresses. They effin' cancelled all my orders!!! What the hell! I should have listened to customers reviews when I did my research. But I gave them benefits of the doubt because everyone experience is different! Ha!! Aliexpress, you have my number and email, why don't you let me know why you cancelled the rest of my orders! Or else reimburse my hard earned money you thieving lazy sacks! Did I mentioned I ordered my dresses in May and now its September 17?"

2017-09-10

AliExpress is an e-commerce scammer who sells counterfeits !!

"I purchased a counterfeit Rhinoplasty nose oil from Aliexpress recently. I filed my dispute along with photo evidence. Aliexpress proposed a refund to me but it has already been two months, and I have not yet received any refund from this e-commerce dealer. I cannot even get hold of a live customer service rep. All the email investigation info they had sent is fake! Aliexpress is a scammer !!!"

2017-09-09

Awful Buyer Protection

"Awful buyer protection. I purchased lead screws with nuts
the screws and nuts that came packaged together
were packaged wrong the nut pitch was different than the screw pitch
and did not work. I asked the seller to sell me the right pitch so I wouldn't have to return the item and seller would not have to refund and lose out on shipping and seller could simply profit on another sale. I guess it was a language barrier. The seller response was "No return No refund"
and Aliexpress gave no support.

2017-09-08

Buy from them if you need stress and have too much money

"buyer protection is bull ****. phone arrive supper late. after 2.5 month , parcell arrived. but phone missing. got unbox video and post office evidence, still not good enough because it is not official! buyer just simply weight his items then put all my evidence down. they made me run around for evidence just fora show. Seller admitted that their buyers also had the same issues. aliexpress not care. chat room full of ****. their dispute replies are all formetted and standardised not reply u individually. so i paid 401aud for a clear plastic phone case and charger."

Zarrapo's Avatar

Roses
2017-09-07

Mala experiencia

"Envian articulo diferente a la oferta en la Web y no quieren reenviar. Mala experencia. Busco otras alternativas de compra On Line mas serias."

2017-09-01

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS! NO FREE SHIPPING FOR RETURNS = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!

Terrible experience. Dealt with a seller (BDIEN Bike Store) who is a liar and thief. I ordered large pants, but I was sent a pair that were a similar to a small child size pants. I couldn’t even fit my legs in. I sent the seller proof that he had the wrong sizes for US large. What he called "large" was in actuality a "small". The seller was rude and had no customer service skill.

So keep these 2 things in mind:
1. When you buy on Aliexpress be prepared for rude sellers, no customer service,
2. If you aren't satisfied with your order expect and no refunds. If you want to return any items from the USA, the sellers do not provide free return shipping. To ship to China it will cost at a minimum $35 - $50 for small items, so it isn't’ worth it for items less than $50.00. Aliexpress knows this and that is why they offer a "money back refund when the items are returned". They know most people in the US aren't going to return the item because it is too expensive.

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!

2017-08-30

A MARKET PLACE WHERE SELLERS RUN WILD.

"ON THIS MARKETPLACE, THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR SELLERS LYING IN THE DESCRIPTION. THEY CAN SAY WHAT EVER IS NECESSARY TO GET YOUR MONEY WITH NO PENALTIES.

SELLER LISTED TABLET WITH 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. TABLET WAS DEFECTIVE IN 1 MONTH. NOW SELLER (ALAN LEI, SHENZHEN EBUY GROUP) IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES. THIS IA EQUIVALENT TO A SCAM.

2017-08-28

No problem

"I done few transaction on this site without any issues and only problem is delivery is very late due to china shipping."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!