• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.28/10 2.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.95/10 1.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10

"I have purchased recently from a vendor called "best partner mall" a small tube preamp, which regrettably arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.
I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any sorrow.
The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after a week I still have not heard from them, and when I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

"Companies on AliExpress who do not accept responsibility for their mistakes in product quality, product sizing, product delivery, etc…
1-, TOP FASHION SPORT STORE, Linna Li China (Mainland) , Order ID: 67255410918971. Hoodie, wrong size, refused to accept responsibility. Continual contact requesting feedback change. Promised ne hoodie, then shipped it to in-correct address. Refuses to admit that error either. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!! She was sent two requests by the CS team and she refused to reply to them as well. In my opinion, this seller is a thief and a liar.
2- A Mu's sports store, Andy promised he had the jersey in stock, sent me a picture of it to confirm. Jersey received is regular CH jersey. Offered $10 refund which is unacceptable. Will not consider re-sending proper jersey because he probably doesn’t have it.

3- Cheapstore Trade Co., Ltd., KE MR, another promise not kept re availability of a jersey. Order was paid for, then I was told about the stock. I lost $12.00 (exchange)because of cancellation.

4- Basketball Plaza, Andy Zhong, shipped wrong size hoodie, at least he gave me a credit for $25. US

5-Wholesale Jerseys Hong Kong Shop, Tom Green, Red jersey was supposed to have the red CA letters, received the regular CH jersey. 2nd jersey supposed to be a size M, looks like an XL. $60.00 credit but I still do not have the red jersey.

6-Sport equipment shop, Rex XU, advertises jerseys at $43.88. When you try to order them the price goes to $50. US because they have to be custom made. This is false advertising as far as I am concerned.

7-yugood factory, another promise broken after I paid for the product. Another loss because of the exchange rate.

I did manage to find a few good sellers which I will list in another note. The sellers above will cost you money because they only want the sale and will tell you they have the product even when they do not. Your money is then held up for 3 to 6 weeks depending on the dispute settlement and the process time for the refund.

"1. Late Delivery
2. Cheap items received expensive items lost.
3. Received refund but feels like they used my money for 60 days.
4. items showed $18.92 while purchase and now item shows $30+ , does it mean because its expensive now they dint send the item and excuse being lost during postage.
5. what does the customer get, Aliexpress is playing with the customers feeling.
6. Received a email that dispute settled and money refunded but was there any involvement of the customer during this dispute settlement?
7. My money and time misused.

This review was modified by JaiReddy on September 24 2015 07:08:07 PM

"I love shopping on AliExpress. I have purchased over 250 items and have been very satisfied with everything except womens boots. Since March of this year I have had 17 pair of boots fail. I don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks from something coming from Asia. The prices are great (except for the boots). Stay away from the following sellers: The; Jack ;Ming Shop/ SDFGATL/ final cheap/ Qin single bell/ lingzi.shop/Angel GAGA Clothing Store/stylish and cool. Avoid the order number below."

This review was modified by karenthompsonbrown on September 22 2015 11:02:17 PM

"This was my first ever order from this site and i found that this site totally useless. You care for your customers.
After waiting for 60 long days what I got. "NOTHING".
And after contacting you from 1 month for the status of my product what i here from you is, the product is with customs. What the hell should i do, this is not my problem.
I paid the money so i must have got my product. Nut it never happened. Also i wasted my 10$ while transactions.
I will never suggest this site to anyone else in life again.
Thank You so much.

"We used AliExpress a lot and were happy with the service (don't order perishables) until we ordered a CCTV systems from CCTV Home Security System (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/121393). They don't know their product, they don't appear to care about their customers, they generally don't reply to email and the firmware on their equipment is about the worst I have encountered. After years of good service, remarkable prices and good product we have now become much more skeptical of purchasing anything through the system. Either we were exceptionally lucky or their vetting process has deteriorated."

"Very slow, but very cheap.

I'll use this store again, but only if I don't need the items in less than a month.

"i ordered many dresses for my daughter and i really likes it"

"1) No Paypal
2) Hard to trust giving them payment info
3) If ordering multiple items there is no single payment method. If 10 items are ordered you will get 10 invoices creating a paperwork nightmare.
4) With each item you receive a very convoluted process of acceptance and verification.

This review was modified by billlruutne on September 06 2015 01:51:20 PM

"This negative feedback is for the seller Guangzhou Panpan Trade Co Ltd

DO NOT purchase or affiliate yourself with GUANGZHOU PANPAN TRADE CO LTD - MING LIU from Aliexpress!!

First, this seller has no sense of customer service. Ming Liu (the owner) is rude. He spoke down on me when I tried to make an enquiry about his item.
I should have not go ahead with purchasing the item but I did just to see the quality of their product
So I went and purchased it. I waited more than 2 weeks for the item to arrive despite being told that the shipping is "express". Ming Liu was never responsive either. I had to message him up to 10 times until he respond, and he responded with rudeness. Used exclamation marks and capital letters unnecessarily.
So the item finally arrived and just like the service, the product quality was extremely poor. The bag handle stitching was already falling apart with lots of messy stitching all throughout the bag. I was so upset, I had to message Ming Liu back. And he finally responded with a laughter "haha" and accused me of damaging the bag deliberately. I wish he thinks like an adult with some sense that there's no point for me to wait for 2 weeks for a bag to arrive and to damage it just to ask for a refund.

So now I demanded a refund and his response was "ok, ship the item back and we will refund you". And I demanded for him to pay for the return shipping since the bag arrived damaged and faulty. But he refused.

Aliexpress couldn't do anything to help me either. I am so disappointed and will never buy from Guangzhou Panpan Trade Ltd, Ming Liu ever again and I want to make sure that no one I know , will either. He is the epitome of the worst seller I have ever encountered.
Aliexpress should change their policy that return shipping due to faulty or damaged goods are covered by the seller, not the buyer.

It is so unfair for me to pay $45 return shipping to china for something I didnt do.
If you want to purchase from aliexpress, I suggest you chat to the seller first. If they give you poor service, unresponsive, rude, then definitely DO NOT purchase from them. There will only be trouble in the end.

"I ordered my dress more than 50 days ago and its still not here yet this site cant even deliver properly its said my oder is complete and this the worst online website i ever shopped at on my whole entire life and i shopped in alot of online websites."

STATES THAT HIS CUSTOMERS lie, does not send the order, without payment and even sends NOT WITH ANY TRACK ID , unfriendly , ignorant , among the worst I experienced on AliExpress in my time !

This review was modified by dumbuk12 on September 05 2015 05:48:36 AM

"Seller: "Shenzhen Ele Technology Limited" - worst seller ever. They are liars!

I asked the seller - does he have tablet pc in stock and how quickly it will be able to send me the order. I'm going on vacation. Seller promised to send within 5 days. After payment - on the second day he said that the tablet exists only in Chinese version. I agreed to the Chinese version. Then the seller said that this product is not stock and asked me to choose another model.
Seller just lied to me.
I demanded a refund. I canceled the order with claim "the product is no in stock". But the seller restored my order and demanded to cancel the order with claim "other" reasons. Seller two times restored me order.
I asked support to help me - but I was told - that they can not affect the seller and I need to, or agree to the terms of the seller or wait for about 40 days until my order is not canceled.

They robbed me on 300$.

This review was modified by Eugene_ on August 31 2015 10:41:35 PM

"They deserve zero stars. I have been lied to by them, they have sat on my money for four days before not fulfilling my order. The worst company I have come across in over 10 years of buying on-line. When querying something they are rude and unhelpful.

Avoid at all costs

"Ali Express is no doubt waters plagued with sharks that will eat guppies for breakfast (consumers) if they shop Ali Express as if they would any other leading name online shopping site.

The truth is I have bought from Alibaba/Ali Express for over 3 years. Over those 3 years I have literally lost thousands from fraudulent sellers/suppliers and Alibaba/Ali Express is very slow to help which allows these scammers to sell items, receive money and then when Alibaba/Ali Express decides they will jump in (escalated dispute nearly 30 days later), most of these scammers already took the money and closed shop.

And sadly, they don't go away...they open a new store and start the scam all over again.

However, can you successfully buy on Alibaba/Ali Express? The answer is "Yes", provided you know all the variables that need to be evident to prove a supplier is legit.

After 3 years and many losses, I bought many more items testing this algorithm if you will and I now always get the product with verifiable tracking and items as described.

However, this is not easy and it did take me 3 years to learn how to buy without getting burnt. But you can buy from Alibaba/Ali Express and save up to 1000% on items provided you know what you are doing and stick to the algorithm to making sure "every" factor is in place or (the hard part), do not place the order.

So, sadly there is a science to this, but you can save a ton if you know how. If you don't you (like me and many, many more) will likely lose your money and never see your product.

I have actually built an app explaining this algorithm. However, it still takes experience to do it right because one mistake and they've got you.

So in knowing this (that it isn't as simple as an app illustrating "How" to buy, I abandoned this en-devour because these scammers change up their game and when they do, it's experience that allows me to know who is legit and who is the scammer. And experience unfortunately cannot be taught.

So, in light of this and one who built companies (northsource.net as an example) to save consumers money, I thought of the best way to accomplish this knowing I cannot teach someone experience....

So I came up with an app called....Beat It.

If you want to download now, use links below or wait until posted in app stores within 30 days.

When accessing the links below, do so from your phone.

The file will download and then you will need to oped, downloads and then click on the downloaded file to install it on your phone.

This is the link to download the apk file for Android Phones:

This is the link to download the xap file for windows phones:

This is the link to download the apple file for Iphones:

The app was built with appypie which is a pretty good app builder and is reasonably priced as well as pretty simple to build an app and makes it very easy to publish the app. So I'll provide a link to Appypie just in case you want to explore maybe building out your idea for an app.

This is not a cookie link or anything like that...It is just a link to appypie in which I do Not receive any commission or any other benefit or payment from. Just a link.

I do hope you will try the app I created (Beat It) as it is basically a very simple app.

You can read about the app from there, simply click, "Beat It" and you will be directed to a page where you very simply enter in the product you want to buy, description (so I know we are comparing apples to apples if you will) as well as a link to the item online that you want me to beat (I can't beat an item if I don't know what it is, all that is included, your current price and any shipping costs).

Just simply enter in this information and within 24 hours time, you will receive an email with "our" best price and only through a trusted, reputable supplier that provides accurate and prompt tracking info as well as items as described.

Should you ever follow up with our listing and you do not receive your item or it is not as described, I will refund the entire amount of your purchase! So I back up my offers with a 100% money back guarantee!

So....don't get BEAT, BEAT IT!

This review was modified by jlp001 on August 31 2015 12:30:49 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!