• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.01/10 2.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10

"I purchased my item 5 weeks ago, a dress that was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago at the very latest and I still haven't gotten it. I requested 20 extra days purchase protection and the seller approved. If I hadn't, my case would have closed and I wouldn't get the dress or a refund which is bs. So I messaged the seller like where the hell is my dress? 3 days later I finally got a reply saying he will "reship" it but he never shipped it in the first place. AliExpress is a shady scummy rip-off site; you won't get your item, you won't get your money back, STAY AWAY!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by rayb_92 on March 26 2015 11:03:46 AM

"This company is a scam. I purchased a jersey they them. The wing jersey was shipped to me. When I put in for a refund I was told I didn't produce enough evidence. I sent a picture of the jersey sent to me. What other evidence do they need. Do not water your money."

modified review This review was modified by Thebestsgt on March 24 2015 08:43:26 PM

"Recently I bought iPad screen from Phone Spare Parts store, the seller posts on web site that brand new and no scratch on the product. When I received the screen, ithas a lots of scratch and water mark. Seller said it is normal as long as it works. Those scratch/ water mark is bother to view through touch screen.
After a lot of emails back and forth with seller, I paid for return shipping cost (half of the buying cost $44) for exchange, but the second one has more scratch on both side, no water mark, the screen is 2nd hand. Seller said it is normal as long as it works.
I am totally disappointed this store and dissatified with their products.

modified review This review was modified by kevinyho on March 24 2015 06:42:34 AM

"Recently I order an item from the seller call:Jacky Cheng =International Concepts,through Ali express.They sent me differences brand with same style.When I complaint to them They just muck around with me .( I give up) This is my first time purchase from Ali express & also Last.
Very disappoint .NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORE.
The sellers from Ali express not that genuine.

"What a mistake I made shopping here. I placed an order that I paid for. Several weeks after I placed they informed me they didn't have the item in stock. It showed in stock when I ordered. They tried to get me to switch to another item, but I didn't like the other items they suggested. They told me they would refund, but its been well over a month and they have done nothing in spite of me sending numerous email."

modified review This review was modified by DClanton on March 23 2015 10:39:08 AM

"Wow - do I wish I had googled reviews for AliExpress before ordering from them! My experience has been nothing but negative! In fact, I returned the products for an exchange and still have no replacements, nor has the (expensive) return shipping been refunded as promised! Now my dispute has supposedly been closed with the result of ZERO dollars refunded. Bottom line: I am out money (for the initial order and for the return shipping), have no product to show for everything, and I wasted lots of time over a period of several weeks. "

modified review This review was modified by ziebarthsa on March 23 2015 04:46:25 AM

"Will not purchase from this site. Typed in Plus Size Dresses and results came up such as Dresses for Fat Women, Dress for Chubby women to cover belly!
I am disgusted and will never recommend this site.

"Do not order from this company. I ordered a wedding and when it arrived it looked nothing like the picture. It is very poor quality and they will not send me a postage paid return address. When I checked the cost to return this item it will cost me over $50 to send back to China. BUYER BEWARE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by PrincessPO on March 22 2015 08:59:58 AM

"AliExpress (Alibaba) shall fatal practice for clients / consumers "nice and cheap and minimum guarantee, absolutely no quality." The system of consumer protection are some funny game in writing complaints in which the consumer is an intruder. Administration "Alibaba" is not effective surveillance system quality goods sold here. There are no guarantees and there is no system to punish fraudulent practices pseudo sellers. I bought almost a year ago, a few things to my motorcycle. Every thing contained any manufacturing defects which, in practice, there is a danger. I bought my mirror chrome motorcycle from a Chinese seller: "Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd" in May 2014 year ( order No 62027987580191 ) .From sience about 7 months systematically peeling chrome from surfaces . Seller "Luis" replied laconically that guarantees is only for 7 days and/or sometimes three months !!!!!! The scandal, scandal and again SCANDAL !!! Although I wanted to just replace the mirrors on other free from defects (I sent some photos overlooking flaws) - a lack of response of the Chinese seller. Consumer protection system is a deception, crap, and only the logo. They just posted a letter (the same to me and to the seller's) they asked about frendly solution this matter......... Who today is the most important: the customer with cash and satisfaction or bad salesman / cheat (with a bad reputation) and without customers ?? !!
*************************************************************************************
AliExpress ( Alibaba) stosuje fataln? praktyk? dla klientów / konsumentów : " mi?o i tanio oraz minimum gwarancji , absolutnie bez jako?ci" . System ochrony konsumenta to jaka? ?mieszna gra w pisanie ?a?ale? w której konsument jest intruzem . Administracja "Alibaba" ma nieskuteczny system nadzorowania jako?ci dóbr sprzedawanych tutaj . Brak gwarancji i brak systemu karania oszuka?czych praktyk pseudo sprzedawców szczególnie tych z Chin i Hong - Kong . Ja kupi?em blisko rok temu kilka rzeczy do mojego motocykla. Ka?da rzecz zawiera?a jakie? wady produkcyjne które w praktyce stwarzaj? niebezpiecze?stwo podczas jazdy . Mi?dzy inymi kupi?em lusterka chromowane do mojego motocykla od chi?skiego sprzedawcy : "Luis YT Motor Co.Ltd " w maju 2014 roku. Po oko?o 7 miesi?cach chrom systematycznie zacz?? ?uszczy? si? na powierzchni . Sprzedawca "Luis" lakonicznie odpisa? ?e daje gwarancj? tylko 7 dni a czasami 3 miesi?ce!!!!!! SKANDAL , SKANDAL i jeszcze raz SKANDAL!!! Pomimo ?e ja chcia?em tylko wymieni? te lusterka na inne wolne od wad (wys?a?em kilka zdj?c z widokiem wad ) - brak odpowiedzi chi?skiego sprzedawcy . System protekcji konsumenta to oszuka?stwo , bzdura i tylko logo . Oni napisali tylko list ( ten sam do mnie i do sprzedaj?cego ) z pro?b? / informacj? do polubownej ugody.........Kto w dzisiejszych czasach jest najwa?niejszy : klient z pieni?dzmi i satysfakcj? , czy marny sprzedawca / oszukaniec ( ze z?? reputacj?) i bez klientów??!!

"Have nothing bad to say! I read reviews about products and sellers before ordering and if you're not in a hurry to get the product it's like Christmas when it arrives in your mailbox. Free shipping, great prices and awesome Product. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and will continue to order from their store."

"I ordered a couple of items on Feb. 22nd and almost a month later I am still waiting for the product to arrive and involved in a dispute."

"I took the plunge and ordered a few products from sellers with good ratings, as advised by many (ie. stay away from sellers with poor or no rating).

First, bought glass screen protectors for our phones. We have two of the same. They did not fit properly. Clearly not designed for our phones and pictures clearly proved it. It was a battle over better part of two weeks going back and forth saying the same thing over and over again that the product ordered limited the use of my phone. Wasted soooo much of my time and soooo much frustration. Finally, seller agreed to refund begrudgingly. I wonder how many just give up and walk away?

Then other products get to customs in Canada (wireless accessory) and are sent back to China, for reasons unknown. I dispute, and seller refuses to refund even though tracking clearly shows that item is on its way back!! WTF? So I respond again with a screen capture of CAnada Post tracking showing that the product arrived again in China. All seller says is that product is on its way. Wow. Still battling this one.

So, in summary, my first foray into the AliExpress has been less than pleasant. Frankly, ebay with all its faults, has the benefit of Paypal protection, which has saved my hide a few times. I have bought tons of stuff there, and frankly, I will be going back since many of the same items are available there, even if things cost me a few dollars more. AliExpress, it would seem, is crapshoot, and trying to save a few bucks is simply not worth the grief IMHO.

modified review This review was modified by Johnyt on March 18 2015 09:28:57 AM

"Ordered 5 items of aliexpess got email saying there were shipped 2 days later got 5 emails for each of my orders saying they cancelled due to payment not received but my bank shows payment to aliexpess what's going on there how do I get refund"

"I ordered a baseball cap on 18 Feb 2015. On the same day I was told payment had been processed. Later got an email saying the cap shipped on 26 Feb 2015 and would reach me in 5 to 15 days. On 14 Feb 2015, I filed a dispute and asked for a refund. The following day I was told the dispute had been refused. So now what? I'm screwed that's what. No recourse. No nothing. I knew I was in trouble when I received the first email and realized they were from China. THIS PLACE IS A RIP-OFF. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE."

modified review This review was modified by yellowhammer47 on March 15 2015 04:52:38 PM

"DON'T BUY. IT IS A FRAUD SITE, AT LEAST SELLERS ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY. GO FOR AMAZON OR EBAY, THEY ARE 10000% BETTER THAN THIS SITE. NOT TO MENTION, ALL THE GOODS ARE IMITATIONS AND ARE NOT AT ALL DURABLE. I BOUGHT ABOUT 25 PURCHASES, OF WHICH I GOT ONLY 5 FILTHYGOODS. "

modified review This review was modified by naren_masterpeace on March 14 2015 07:25:11 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!