Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Product is absolutely not as declared but no refund at all!

"The order I received was absolutely not as declared. The seller admitted to this fact. I approved pictures and videos proving the order is not as declared. However AliExpress (AliThief) closed both the dispute and the appeal as invalid. They absolutely do not care about customers evidences. Once you payed them - you will never see your money back even if you received absolutely NOT what you payed for."

2017-04-19

AVOID, IT'S A SCAM

"My account is suspended, I contacted Aliexpress few times but they didn't solve anything. I can't open dispute and purchase protection is running out for few of my orders. And I'm waiting more than 2 mounts for the orders even delivery for my country is 17 to 25 days. They are scamming people. When they notice that you didn't receive your order and that purchase protection is running out they will block your account just so they don't need to make the refund. And they will also block possibility to add a reviews, so all the reviews under the products are filtered and scam also. AVOID!"

2017-04-15

From China with Love :)

"In most cases, I was happy with the purchases. There were a couple of cases when parcels did not come. But, money was returned in full. The main rule is to choose not the cheapest goods in the list, but the tested sellers with a high rating. And also read reviews about the product before buying."

2017-04-13

Fraudulent

"Fraudulent stuff always protecting seller."

2017-04-11

Worst Experience Ever

"I purchased a product after 2 months of waiting I made a complaint. Ali express asked that i wait 10 days. I waited the 10 days and still nothing, opened a dispute, and was asked to wait another 10 days. This went on for over a month and still nothing. I sent emails and complaints, and guess what they did to fix the situation with the seller, they closed my account, and no refund, no product, they are nothing but thieves."

2017-04-07

"The sellers are all lying to customers to get them place orders. This company is a scam and please don't trust them. They are lying to customers and never ship out the dresses "

2017-04-07

AliExpress is a scam

"Their should be a minus on the stars, I order items from AliExpress and I got some, but did not get other items after I placing a complaint and waiting over two 2 month
there resolution is a scam, now I know how the owner is a billionaire he is scamming us from our money.
Below is their resolution blocking my account and basically saying I am lying.

We have noticed irregular activities being carried out by your account which violate the AliExpress Buyer Protection Program rules.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that we have terminated your account. You will still be able to access your account and ongoing order will stay remain, however the buying, dispute, feedback privileges has been taken out.

So basically thanks for your money, and good by. I feel like an idiot for trusting AliExpress

West Virginia
2017-04-06

NOT worth the hassle

"I placed an order for less than $10, and it went through with confirmation screen ( which I had taken a screenshot of). A week later, got emails from the sellers to pay for my orders. Went to site and found the orders had been closed, due to "security risk" . In order to take my credit card they asked for: a copy of my drivers license, copies front and back of my credit card, copy of a recent credit card statement, and a copy of my social security card. HA.. There is no way I would send that to anyone, particularly to a business outside of the United States. It took 15 days to get the money refunded to my card, and I am still getting emails that I need to pay for my order, its been over sixty days.

Your time and energy are worth more than saving a few cents. It took calls, emails, live chat and getting the credit card company involved for items that combined were less than $10. Shop for best prices on eBay, save yourself the aggravation of AliExpress !

2017-04-06

Issues with complaining about a product

"I bought an electronic item from a seller on aliexpress. This seller claimed that they are the manufacturer and provide technical support. The item arrived without datasheet or manual. I tried to get those from the seller, who never responded to my messages. I opened a dispute with aliexpress but all I got was automatic responses, no one ever read the reasons / responded to the reasons for the dispute. I suspect everything was hadled by a bot. The dispute was not accepted and so I appealed the decision. Again, I got a response from Aliexpress that was obviously sent by a bot. No one ever responded to the points that I made.
So I am left with an item that I paid for but which I cannot use because the seller has not provided any technical support. Aliexpress does not stop unprofessional seller and fraudsters from selling stuff on their platform.

2017-04-05

Worst management ever to deal with

"I spend almost 4000 dollars on my shopping there and one day suddenly they deactivated my account and they have no explanation for that!! And when I tried to contact customer service they have no knowledge about that and they refuse to do any help. Am worried about my money that I invested in orders that I'll lose if I didn't get my order because I can't open dispute with them because my account is deactivated. Am so frustrated with there system because they have knowledge why they did it and how they can solve the problem. So I suggest please don't pay directly from your credit card please use PayPal so at least your payment is secure. "

2017-04-05

was sent 1,000's of FAKE SEEDS...

"In January of 2017, I began to shop for seeds to grow this year during the summer season when came across AliExpress.com. They offered a huge selection from various sellers with low prices. So I began ordering. When the seeds came in I would open the package and do a quick inspection to make sure there was no damage and the product was correct. The seeds have not been authentic. They have been fake counterfeit seeds. So I have taken pictures and disputed the seeds that have came in with the sellers... During these disputes I realized that all the stores I was buying seeds from were owned by the same seller. I immediately tried to cancel any orders that hadn't been shipped but the seller refused and continued to ship the fake seeds anyways.. I complained to aliexpress customer service center via chat on March 24th. The customer service agent replied saying that I would have to dispute items as they came in and gave me a link to file a report in the performance center. I filed 2. They emailed me March 25th saying they found the listings "are neither prohibited nor controlled item(s) under our Product Listing Policy".. SO I continue to try and get my money back as these fake seeds have arrived, taking pictures and opening disputes. Now Aliexpress has punished me for disputing the seeds and deactivated my account. They're saying I had too many disputes... Obviously many things were ordered in the same time period, so I can't help that they have came in all at once and I have had to dispute them at the same time.. AliExpress has taken my right to dispute despite the fact I have provided accurate detailed evidence to make my claims. They are aware of this seller and have done nothing to stop the on-slot of counterfeit items coming from her multiple stores. All of that sellers stores are still open! I have totally been scammed and now I'm being punished by the company who is supposed to protect me as a seller AGAINST counterfeit items. I have corroborating pictures and emails. I have also kept the FAKE seeds this seller has sent as evidence. I complained to the BBB, FTC, and my state attorney general. I suggest people use paypal when making transactions.. They can dispute claims when the company refuses to help. "

2017-04-04

A bunch of scammers

"I bought 4 pendant lights. One of them arrived broken. The company did not refund my money stating that I reported it out of 3 day window. No place of the web site it says that I only had 3 days. The packaging was so bad it is a miracle that not all of them were broken. I will never shop there again."

2017-04-04

No help with problems

"They are a portal for individual sellers so I understand they are not responsible for shipping and such but when you ask them to get involved they are very pro seller. Even when I pointed out they let the seller break their rules they didn't care. I ended up getting the credit card company involved.
Stick with eBay, they are more helpful in resolutions.

2017-04-01

Never will buy again...

"Products on the website look really tempting. Ordered 2 cosmetics items. Never received one of them, the other one is totally different from the picture :("

2017-04-01

Worst shopping experiences

"I've been shopped at this website enough time with problems that I can conclude about their fake promise on the buyers' protection. Regardless all the proves with pictures and videos the buyers submitted for the dispute, Aliexpress would only give a small amount of the partial refund (~30%) on the damaged unusable item. If buyers dispute on their decision, they just rejected the dispute by blaming the buyers didn't provide "futher" evidences. However, it is unreasonable and there shouldn't be more or additional evidences unless the buyers deliberately add more damage to the item. In other words, Aliexpress would use excuses to get away from its liability with a small settlement, and forced the buyers to pay for a piece of trash. On top of everything, most products on Aliexpress are pooly made and packed. If a buyer filed a dispute, Aliexpress would block that negative review. I noticed that I can find some exact product and cheaper on Amazon, which company I have more confidence with. To save yourself some trouble, please compare and research before buying."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!