• AliExpress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10

2015-08-01

"These guys are a rip off! I ordered a set of sheets that showed up 6-10 inches short on all sides. Their arbitration is a joke and they made a 40 then a 60 and then changed it again back to 40 percent refund because the seller refused to acknowledge that he sent me garbage! I am so angry with the whole thing.

BUYER BEWARE DONT ORDER FROM THESE POS UNLESS YOU LIKE TO FLUSH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY - I should have read reviews before I ordered from these a**holes

I'm going to post how awful they are everywhere I can find on the Internet and believe me I hold a grudge for a very long time. My experience will not be forgotten - Don't buy from the vendor Tony Lu the guy is an idiot and so are the arbitrators for this site."

2015-07-29

"I've ordered some very nice things from this site, my fave to date is http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-50pcs-lot-full-cover-3D-Diamond-nail-art-Rhinestone-Jewelry-Rhinestone-Decoration/1889985523.html this 3D Nail Art made of metal & bling is amazing, got 50 for such a great price. I just found the perfect shade of purple lipstick and hope its just as amazing as the photos & reviews. However DO NOT I repeat "do not" order anything from the Seller Evans Store No.1210331 Angel Design, I ordered 3 PJs/Nightgowns from this shop, they were out of stock on items I picked and tried to make me pick a different item I did not want instead of what I ordered (they never updated there page so this can/will happen to another customer), they then refused to "cancel" my order because and I quote "please choose other reasons not the reason not in stock to cancel the order", I tried to cancel my order because they did not have the items I ordered & paid for, they wanted me to take something I never wanted and then refused to cancel because they didn't like the reason I picked (because it was the truth). My order was finally cancelled and then I had to wait & wait for a refund to be issued. DO NOT ORDER from Evans, save yourself the possible headache I suffered."

2015-07-24

"CAUTION!
I ordered a Tablet. The customs was holding it and sent back the Tablet.
Despite Customer Service I have now nothing. The conflict could not clarified with Aliexpress, because the process takes place almost entirely automated.
I have now neither my money back yet the tablet.

260 euros are lost to me."

This review was modified by Dan123dan on July 24 2015 03:43:22 AM

2015-07-23

"ALIEXPRESS

'ilovehouse'

terrible product, terrible customer service!

I would never recommend this site to anyone because if they got ripped off the way I did I would feel terrible. I tried to get a wedding dress and a few items for the wedding, it was a terrible experience. I was sent a polyester dress that looked like a nightgown and THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY. They agreed to send me another dress as compensation IF I PAID FOR IT?

Cheap made crap, pictures are ripped off other sites. DONT waste your money on clothing, it's not worth the risk of not getting what is described. Their customer service doesn't do anything to help you. I tried to file 11 complaints/disputes about the wedding dress fiasco and ended up giving up and buying locally the week prior. Seller stopped responding to messages and customer service wouldn't get involved because it didn't fit 'a complaint criteria' ?

You're out of pocket for wasting your time. Shocking!"

This review was modified by cunninghamfamilyfirst on July 23 2015 06:42:59 PM

2015-07-14

" I tried it once. Never again. I got ripped off for $170 dollars. My card was charged months ago and the item was never shipped."

2015-07-14

"Bought two cameras in January love them. Bought two more cameras in may , same seller , same camera, same picture and spec. on web site. Received two different nonworking camera. I would stay away from aliExpress. Costs more money to sent back than product worth.Don't be fooled by the cheap prices. Most orders take over month to receive.Can't trust seller on site. If you have problems with your order, no recourse just lose money.7/14/2015

This review was modified by nobuy on July 22 2015 04:03:14 PM

2015-07-14

"IT IS A SCAM AND FRAUD SITE DON NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS GARBAGE CHINESE LAIRS , THIEVES AND SCAMMERS , i BOUGHT A PHONE FROM THEM BECAUSE IT WAS $5 CHEAPER THAT ANY NORMAL PROFESSIONAL SITE , AND WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE THEY SENT A GARBAGE CELLPHONE WITH LOT OF CHINESE APPLICATION , THE PHONE IT SELF WAS PEICE OF GARBAGE NOTHING WAS WORKING , SO I COMPLAINED AND I OPENED A DISPUTE CASE AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE PHONE BACK FOR A FULL REFUND , I SENT THE PHONE BACK FROM CANADA IT COST ME $ 25 CANADIAN DOLLARS ON TOP OF THE PRICE OF THAT GARBAGE PHONE , ,BUT THEY STARED TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME AND THEY KEPT TELLING ME WE DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR PHONE AND WE CAN NOT REFUND YOU TILL WE GET THE PHONE , FINALLY THE CLOSED THE DISPUTE CASE AND I NEVER REFUND MY MONEY , i LOST MY MONEY , i LOST THE PHONE I SENT BACK TO THEM AND I LOST THE MONEY FOR SENDING THE PHONE BACK TO THEM ,,,,,,??????, THEY ARE THE WORST CHINESE THIEVES , SCAMMERS , STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND DO NOT LET THE LOW PRICE FOOL YOU ALL ALI EXPRESS STORES ARE SCAMMER AND ALIEXPRESS SUPORT ALL THE SCAMMING BUSINESS IN CHINA "

2015-07-13

"This website is a FRAUD! I ordered a set of necklaces for my wedding, and the moment my payment went through they contacted me they had no more necklaces. I was informed I needed to cancel my order and that I would be refunded, but they dont refund you. This site just steals your money, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!"

2015-07-10

"I have been ordering from Aliexpress for several years. Around 20 per cent of the goods purchased are either incorrect, faulty or don’t arrive at all. That’s a huge number and unacceptable.

However, I accepted this due to their refund policy. Unfortunately, this refund policy does not always work to my advantage. Most recently, I bought an item where the seller guaranteed delivery within 39 days or a refund. When the item did not arrive, I asked the seller for a refund. As usual, the seller grovelled and wanted me to wait longer and eventually refused. The seller lied, saying that the item was held up at Customs when it wasn’t. Even if this were so, the 39 days had long passed and I went and purchased the item elsewhere.

Now, here’s the part where Aliexpress customer service fails miserably. After waiting 9 days for Aliexpress to refund the money, the seller made me an 'offer' to wait even longer. This ‘offer’ extended the time for a refund by another nine days. If I have already declared that I did not get the item, why do I again have to go through this bizarre and useless 'offer and counter offer' nonsense. Aliexpress’ representatives obviously don’t understand English or the concept of a 'guarantee' and how a refund works. This so-called guarantee, that I get a refund if the item does not arrive after 39 days, is unenforceable and a scam. It’s been close to 50 days and I have no goods and no money. If the seller cannot prove that I received the item, then I should get a refund within a reasonable amount of time, let’s say 72 hours and not 9 plus 9 plus more days.

If the goods don’t arrive after 39 days, I expect an immediate refund and not delays to hang onto my money for as long as possible. This is fraud. This is a scam. Either they honout the guarantee or they don't. Obviously they don't. There have been cases where no money was refunded at all.

Also, Aliexpress have no customer service contact. They avoid all contact and abscond from their obligations. I have no way of telling them that I am unhappy with their biased approach except by posting public messages. The longer they hang onto my money, the more interest they earn.

Ordering from Aliexpress is like playing lotto. Sometimes you get the goods and sometimes you don’t. There’s no quality control and the buyer is left on his own. There is no warranty and the goods often turn out to be faulty, fake or substandard after the so-called protection period has ended. And no one gives a shit.

Finally, more and more Aliexpress sellers are using WS-shipping. To date, I have only received one out of nine items sent by this freight forwarder. Why doesn’t Aliexpress ban such shipping companies? There’s obviously something fishy here. You need to consider whether Aliexpress's 20 per cent failure rate is acceptable. I don’t think it is and I have been using eBay more and more as they have a better and quicker dispute resolution system. Whether I will eventually get my refund for this item remains a mystery. I have in the past used Alibaba (the same company) and got my money back via a credit card dispute. Wasting my time like this is unacceptable. Aliexpress will need to be regulated now that they are listed on the stock exchange. The sooner Jack Ma realises this, the sooner he can improve his company and give 100 per cent good service and not 20 per cent of apathy. Currently, he actively supports fraud by allowing sellers to openly sell fake goods. The goods are incorrectly described and have wrong images, depicting other goods. There’s no quality control.

This review was modified by jamessmithurst on July 10 2015 05:53:29 PM

2015-07-09

"I've ordered 4 times from them and out of that 4 only 1 transaction went as expected. The problems with the other three transactions included false advertising, (the pictures posted of the product I believed I was ordering did not match what was actually sent to me. This item cost over $100 USD.) inaccurate shipping info, (was told my item would be sent to me within a certain time frame and it was not. when inquired about how much longer before delivery, I was told more than once that it had been shipped when it had not been. I will also add the quality of the item is lacking.) and wrong delivery address (I live in Louisiana, my item was shipped to Virginia, however I did receive a refund).
The prices are so very tempting, but I think I've had my fill of aliexpress. It's just not worth it."

This review was modified by Chenyne on July 09 2015 10:08:37 AM

2015-07-09

"Terrible bought a fitbit doesn't work and aliexpress and seller both don't care they are incompetent and I would definitely air on more than caution when looking at any of there item they are really poorly organized and don't work well only have live chat and email which are not responsive most of the time"

2015-07-05

"Three days ago I did file a complaint referring a Seller and his online store... until today no correct solution.
I did buy the article mentioned, to hear after payment that it is out of stock, meanwhile is advertised a stock of 999 pieces… none were available

Correctly I did send payment with a high banking fee, the latter one seems not to be guaranteed by your Money Back Guarantee, but despite several complaints filed at the AliExpress help line, the item is still advertised and alive on their website.

This way AliExpress is co-operating with fraudulent sellers, due to lack of correct organization buyers become financial losers.

Also I did file a complaint with no response from AliExpress.

I did try to solve the problem with the seller, offered was to change my order for another item for sale, also advertised with stock of 999 pieces, also this in not true!

I did mention this seriously but both items are still advertised and there is no stock at all!

How can you tell AliExpress “We want you to shop with confidence. That's why we provide guarantees that ensure you'll receive your item on time and as described.”

- Confirmed is that the item is not shipped, despite the seller provides a fake tracking number
- Items remain advertised, knowing AliExpress they are out of stock and as a result luring more buyers into the tentacles of a fraudulent seller."

This review was modified by DirkvanOstaden on July 05 2015 08:05:50 PM

2015-07-03

"I have placed more than 20 orders with Aliexpress to those who say they are noting but a scam you where not looking at seller rep and talking to the seller when there was a problem, this site is no different than eBay when they started (yep I was around for that), if it sounds to good to be true then it likely is. You need to look at the sellers ratings, what buyers are saying, and how long they have been around. Yes some of the goods are less than advertised but then I take it with a grain of salt that a ring that is selling for .99 is not real gold but colored. For those buying electronics I would guess that most did not do due diligence there, a lot of the products just aren't wired for North America."

2015-07-03

"I never received a skirt and 3 scarves I 've ordered 4 months ago,I left several messages to the sellers and asked for refund. Never got response until now and some other items I did receive, were not the color I ordered .... be careful people ...no purchase protection and no refund if products not received or defective... BEWARE of the following sellers: Zhoa Jinfa and wenhe Fang"

This review was modified by Unsatisf on July 03 2015 09:09:21 PM

2015-07-02

"I ordered a $700 lab pump from AliExpress and it caught on fire upon plugging it in. No one has returned my email request for returning the product. I have filed a fraud worming against your company and Aliexpress. STAY AWAY OF ALIEXPRESS AND CHINNES PRODUCTS. In addition they give you a very short time to dispute a product, in term the seller knows this and delays response time. Once the time runs out you may never access the product, seller, or your purchase history to dispute. There is no way to contact Aliexpress for any kind of issue."

This review was modified by Edic on July 02 2015 12:37:20 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!