Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.27/10 1.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.06/10 1.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Mediation is a con.

"Their mediation service refuses to recognise facts and evidence.

Don't buy anything from the site that costs a large amount of money. The chance of winding up being ripped off is extremely high.

2017-09-18

Fraud from Guitar of China store on AliExpress

"Ordered a guitar from Guitar of China store on AliExpress, the wrote me that to build the guitar required many time and asked me to not open dispute so after some time the order was automatically confirmed but I never received the guitar. So now I can't open dispute, not even leave feedback and Aliexpress (I have contacting them many time by mail and chat) DO NOTHING to help me about this fraud. The seller Guitar of China store stoled me 348$ without send me the guitar of course, because he know that I can do nothing to get back my money. Be carefoul because Aliexpress use a dangerous system, after some time the order result automatically confirmed and finished though You have received NOTHING!!! This is shameful and more shameful is that Aliexpress do nothing to protect the buyer, he protect just the seller even when the seller is a crook!!!"

2017-09-18

Buy your products somewhere else

"They delivered the wrong painting (which was damaged and showed up after almost 2 months), and after an initial promise to send the correct one they stopped replying. Because of the long delivery time there is now no option for refund nor to even rate the company. As a buyer, your protection is almost non-existent. Watch out for scammer companies (Dream World 1989) and buy your products somewhere else."

2017-09-16

should have listened to real customers reviews on here!

"SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!! I had the worse online shopping experience from aliexpress! I ordered a lot of dresses and only a few came. Two of them were the same dress. The other was a pair of socks. Never did I ordered SOCKS!! Who the hell ordered a pair of socks?! When I tried to contact customer service through the live chat thing, she didn't fix anything and nothing could be done. She DID informed me that I could keep the socks. I checked my account to see the status for the rest of my dresses. They effin' cancelled all my orders!!! What the hell! I should have listened to customers reviews when I did my research. But I gave them benefits of the doubt because everyone experience is different! Ha!! Aliexpress, you have my number and email, why don't you let me know why you cancelled the rest of my orders! Or else reimburse my hard earned money you thieving lazy sacks! Did I mentioned I ordered my dresses in May and now its September 17?"

2017-09-10

AliExpress is an e-commerce scammer who sells counterfeits !!

"I purchased a counterfeit Rhinoplasty nose oil from Aliexpress recently. I filed my dispute along with photo evidence. Aliexpress proposed a refund to me but it has already been two months, and I have not yet received any refund from this e-commerce dealer. I cannot even get hold of a live customer service rep. All the email investigation info they had sent is fake! Aliexpress is a scammer !!!"

2017-09-09

Awful Buyer Protection

"Awful buyer protection. I purchased lead screws with nuts
the screws and nuts that came packaged together
were packaged wrong the nut pitch was different than the screw pitch
and did not work. I asked the seller to sell me the right pitch so I wouldn't have to return the item and seller would not have to refund and lose out on shipping and seller could simply profit on another sale. I guess it was a language barrier. The seller response was "No return No refund"
and Aliexpress gave no support.

2017-09-08

Buy from them if you need stress and have too much money

"buyer protection is bull ****. phone arrive supper late. after 2.5 month , parcell arrived. but phone missing. got unbox video and post office evidence, still not good enough because it is not official! buyer just simply weight his items then put all my evidence down. they made me run around for evidence just fora show. Seller admitted that their buyers also had the same issues. aliexpress not care. chat room full of ****. their dispute replies are all formetted and standardised not reply u individually. so i paid 401aud for a clear plastic phone case and charger."

Zarrapo's Avatar

Roses
2017-09-07

Mala experiencia

"Envian articulo diferente a la oferta en la Web y no quieren reenviar. Mala experencia. Busco otras alternativas de compra On Line mas serias."

2017-09-01

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS! NO FREE SHIPPING FOR RETURNS = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!

Terrible experience. Dealt with a seller (BDIEN Bike Store) who is a liar and thief. I ordered large pants, but I was sent a pair that were a similar to a small child size pants. I couldn’t even fit my legs in. I sent the seller proof that he had the wrong sizes for US large. What he called "large" was in actuality a "small". The seller was rude and had no customer service skill.

So keep these 2 things in mind:
1. When you buy on Aliexpress be prepared for rude sellers, no customer service,
2. If you aren't satisfied with your order expect and no refunds. If you want to return any items from the USA, the sellers do not provide free return shipping. To ship to China it will cost at a minimum $35 - $50 for small items, so it isn't’ worth it for items less than $50.00. Aliexpress knows this and that is why they offer a "money back refund when the items are returned". They know most people in the US aren't going to return the item because it is too expensive.

DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS!

2017-08-30

A MARKET PLACE WHERE SELLERS RUN WILD.

"ON THIS MARKETPLACE, THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR SELLERS LYING IN THE DESCRIPTION. THEY CAN SAY WHAT EVER IS NECESSARY TO GET YOUR MONEY WITH NO PENALTIES.

SELLER LISTED TABLET WITH 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. TABLET WAS DEFECTIVE IN 1 MONTH. NOW SELLER (ALAN LEI, SHENZHEN EBUY GROUP) IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES. THIS IA EQUIVALENT TO A SCAM.

2017-08-28

No problem

"I done few transaction on this site without any issues and only problem is delivery is very late due to china shipping."

2017-08-28

SCAM

"The product is terrible. When you ask for a refund or a credit they give you the run around until you give up. "

2017-08-27

Fraud!85979662865

"Cannot track order. Don't know the name or who the seller is. Any web sites listed on MyAliexpress is non- existing."

2017-08-25

Good place to shop, if you shop wisely.

"My daughter and I are frequent buyers from them for the past 2 years, and have saved tons of money. But you must put in some time to researching and reading posted feedback, seller ratings, etc. We do not buy electronics or clothes. I have purchased several pieces of jewelry and am extremely happy with the great quality and low prices. Shipping I rate 50/50, sometimes receiving items very quickly. Have had a few items lost in the mail, but always on the domestic end. I have always received a refund on these items. Have had a good experience with seller communication. They constantly update tracking info.

Know what you are buying, read item descriptions, and you should have a good experience. Don't order in November and plan on having it for Christmas. Buy from trusted stores, check the feedback on the items. Dont understand all the negative reviews, just haven't had any bad transactions with them.

2017-08-21

La peor tienda online

"La orden 81659015871086 que compre con mi cuenta alexcarbajal73@gmail.com por $57.11 nunca me fue enviada. Primero me dieron un número de tracking falso RB167175925SG. Al reclamarles me dieron otro número de tracking RO512058015CN que correspondía a otra persona y fue enviada a otro país. Cuando hice una disputa, Aliexpress respondió cancelando mi cuenta y después de eso ya no pude hacer nada más. Al final perdí todo mi dinero. Solo se encargan de proteger al vendedor y no al comprador. Son unos estafadores."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!