• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.09/10 2.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10

"I ordered a hard to find dog toy. The money was taken from my account and I never received the product. AliExpress said they would investigate and either get my product or give me a refund. It has now been 4 months with multiple communications and I still have neither the toy or my money back!! DO NOT order from them, because if something goes wrong, they do not stand by their policy!"

modified review This review was modified by lindaga on May 20 2015 06:38:25 AM

"DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!! Its the worst process ever!!!!! I think they should be shut down for bad business practices! "

"Don't order anything at all coming from China. You won't get the correct product you ordered and when you try to return it they will not give you all your money back. They will promise to give you a refund and pay for your return shipping if you give them a good review. But they will do not give you anything they promise. And when you try to contact them about your refund they will not respond. I will NEVER order from AliExpress again because of this!"

modified review This review was modified by brooktm17 on May 20 2015 05:29:54 AM

"This is the worst online shopping website i have ever ordered from. For 4/5 things i ordered from there, it took about 4 months to receive. They do not communicate properly with you and they don't care if you receive your item or not. Majority of things on there don't even look like the picture they have advertised on the website and all their stuff is made from cheap fabrics. I will never order another thing from there EVER again."

modified review This review was modified by onlineshopper1994 on May 19 2015 07:47:32 AM

"Gender:
is_customized:
Colour:
8 Colors
Style :

"what a load of rubbish say they have buyer protection and take 5 months to reveiw case bought a full fairing set from one of there clients which i receved damged produced photos of damage and because there client refused to acknowledege this they refused refund. willl never buy from this company again they will not find in your favour as there coustomour pays them for being on there site buy at you periel "

modified review This review was modified by r.gomez on May 16 2015 05:37:22 AM

"I order a system to recharge the cell, when claimed them they wanted more evidence to try them to send but your system rejected it for me, and when I put them the negative comment them open had another brush with the same specifications, but the former had a rate well under."

modified review This review was modified by Felix_Rivera on May 14 2015 07:52:11 PM

"Be careful shopping in Aliexpress
Aliexpress do not hear complaints of buyers and suppliers more concerned.
I buy a phone from Aliexpress.
Seller idly gave false information in shipping documents, and because of this counterfeiting, customs of my country tax to the highest import duty. ($112 for $100 purchase)
I complain to Aliexpress, but not in aid.
Aliexpress only say the amount ($ 112) you must pay, not the seller, (although this mistake of saller )

modified review This review was modified by benson_outlet on May 13 2015 10:58:13 PM

"1. Aliexpress breached the agreement with USA by selling the recalled goods in USA. I have ordered a pair of shoe, then I found the shoe is so uncomfortable, unstable and unsafe for running, what they promised benefits for the shoe is a lie. Further, I found that shoe is a SKECHERS Shape-Ups similar shoe which has been on manufacturer recall for many years, Skechers Shape-ups and similar toning shoes aren't living up to those promises and may even be causing severe injuries that have led to skechers lawsuits. Alibaba has an agreement with USA for not selling the goods being recall in US, but they breach it anyway. On their home page you can see they eager to sell it here in US.
2. They said they'll protect the customer, but they are not doing so. They put two button there, 1 is confirm the goods received button the other in open dispute button, , I clicked button for confirming the received when the time the shoe arrived, but I lost open the dispute right after I found the shoe has a big issue for safety, when I wear that shoe, I feel I step on the edge of the downhill, my body towards backward not upwards, also can feel the bump under my heel. I contacted customer service and being told that I can not open the dispute because I clicked confirm received button first. I think that the confirm button is the scam, so it is easy for them to take your dispute right away. I have spent over $100 with them, but that is it, I'll never buy any thing from them unless they stop hurting us.

For your information: the shoe was received on 05112105, yesterday, sent the seller the message requesting the return with not allowed cause I can not open the dispute. Contacted customer service the only way is chatting from buyer, received the email back saying can not help to open dispute because the confirmed button is clicked, tried to replay it back but was blocked. Seller even sent me a request to rate her a 5 star after asking my money back. Contacted them again today with no result.

"AliExpress is a good partner, I do not have any bad acquisition with them."

"Worst site ever n online shopping! If u buy u are gone! They send u damaged and electronics that don't work or jst says delivered though it is not delivered to you and you have to end up paying for it. The shipping is ultimately very slow and post arrival u get to know they are crap or missing.. Also dispute process - is the worst. There is no calling to talk for resolutions...it's a torcher - they ask evidences in videos and they are blind to examine the problem and do nothing at end...in my case they send me watches that do not work n expect me to prove the watch is not working- by removing the battery and testing it...imagine their stupidty! Buyers testing though u don't have expertise n tools? See what u end up after buying stuff at Aliexpress...if u want to go through such experience then only go ahead...worlds most dangerous site to buy from..."

modified review This review was modified by Gupta on May 10 2015 08:09:16 AM

"This site offers no protection for the buyer. I bought a shoe from there and the sizes were off or the design was defective. when I wanted to open a dispute, the seller got back to me and told me that my foot wasn't "normal", and basically to go f myself, and that is after it took over a month and a half for the product to arrive"

" I have bought leather jacket form aliexpress. Ordering 5, April 2015. The parcel had been delivered 21 April. But, the seller send me fraudulent item. I had send 4 complaint messages to the seller. But, all of my messages are ignored. I think, the seller should pay the return shipping fee. but, there in no response. I had given up returning the item. Because, shipping fee is close to the item price. Furthermore, I can't belived the promise of refund.
Shown as jenuine cowhide in the seller's discription. The item delivered is not genuine cow hide. Polyethylene material. awholenother design. I think, the seller shall be accused for scam. aliexpress give me no practical solution. The case management team of aliexpress did not accept my dispute. There is no justice in the policy of aliexpress. You have to test your fortune when you shop in aliexpress. You can meet fraudulent seller in aliexpress. In that case, you can't count on the protection program of aliexpress.
It's the most unreasonable issue that I can't reveal my feedback unless the fraudulent seller does not agree. For scammers. aliexpress is the best playground where their crimes are not restricted by anybody. This time liweike cmvi (zhou peipei,Shanghi, China) waits other victim who falls into the evil trap. aliexpress is very much insincere. They allow the fraudulent seller in their platform.
Warning! liweike cmvi from shanghai is a fraudulent seller.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1761301 (Store number: 1761301)

modified review This review was modified by besbe2 on May 09 2015 06:30:38 AM

"First I bought 47 products so far from this site.
I've ordered a kid summer vacation cloth on Feb 02 from this site. Despite this site has 60 days guarantee policy, I have't get the product. I disputed the seller to this site and what they are saying is "please wait and see". This is completely misleading advertisement and may look for further way to resolve this matter.

modified review This review was modified by steve7902 on May 07 2015 10:49:37 AM

"I ever ordered "New original mobile phones Android 4.4.2 huawei MTK6592 Octa Cores P6 4GB RAM 16G ROM 5.0" IPS Camera 13mp/5mp GPS Smartphone cell phones Display 1920x1080". But when I got the item, it was "Huawei mt6572 camera rear 5mp/front 2mp Display 480*854 Charger for Europe". This is my first order in Aliexpress with a bad disappointment. When I was asking for the right one described as posted on their website, the seller said it wouldn't possible to get the right one. After I opened a dispute ticket, the seller even didn't inquire my opinions for the solutions and closed the ticket with a returning notification directly."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!