Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10

"Satisfied with purchase. There was some hickups but it was resolved speedly without no fuss. Thanks for making my online shopping experence easy. "

This review was modified by RKVNG on November 27 2015 05:32:33 PM

"I bought my first item on Aliexpress to a Certified, highly valued seller. I bought a leather jacket and seller wrote and recommended to buy 1/2 sizes more than European sizes. Which was nice from him.
I'm 1.70 for 62 Kg, so I bought an L size, which is recommended for people in between 1.70/1.75 on the chart the seller gives as recommendation. He says L is a size 50.
I received the jacket and guess what, it's too small even wearing only a t-shirt! The leaves barely reach my wrists, and the back feels like it's gonna crack if I sneaze. Of course seller refuses any refund whatsoever, even after explaining his charts are wrong, telling him L size is actually 52 not 50 in Europe so he's lying to buyer. I called him a terrible seller, he replied back I'm a terrible buyer.
Basically you have to measure your arms, chest etc before buying since these fuckers will just say "measures are correct" and won't listen to anything you say proving them wrong.
He offered me to buy a new one with a special discount, or to send it back to get a new one, paying shipment in both cases. As long as product is in line with what they write, even if what they write is wrong, then you're basically screwed.
Also I gave him negative comments and rating and it does not appear on the product page! So maybe that's how this fucker gets high ratings, if they then censor seller bad experiences.
I am yet to receive bike parts I bought from other buyers, let's see how it arrives... I think clothing is the worst to buy from so far away, cheap is eventually expensive!

This review was modified by WissV. on November 26 2015 02:30:09 AM

"for me one of the best, everything i bought came on time in good condition and free shiping. the only disadvantage they do not accept paypal "

This review was modified by vickybalavi on November 24 2015 12:21:36 PM

"I opened a dispute for the bedspread. The customer service rep said I had to close the dispute and then they would issue a refund but has not happened and now I am unable to reopen the dispute. "

"Aliexpress is a scam i made my purchase they emailed me that the purchase was successful my credit card was charged, they emailed me again that my items were shipped with tracking number when i try to track no order my other items paid for and awaiting shipment now these fuckers email me that they haven't received payment what the fuck now am trying to get customer service the number not in-service i email the supplier no response am going to report these fuckers now i am loosing my money what the fuck"

This review was modified by Kbaugh on November 18 2015 05:59:34 PM

"I would say it is usually good value for money - I had only one really bad experience with dress that were meant to be maxi and were too short so ended in recycling bin because I couldnt be bothered dealing with returning (I am obviously taller than Chinese women). All the other items (I order mainly watches, cosmetics and household appliances) were fine and we bought even quite expensive blender (Vitamix replica absolutely wonderful and for fraction of price, so we actually bought a second one for my parents). I do lots of research prior to buying and watch videos on youtube or TopAliDeals.com that way you get a better idea than from a photo. I also read reviews from other buyers to avoid sellers with too long shipping and so on.

"I order clothes for my kids then I find out that the store is closed and they took my money.. and there is no freggin way to talk to aliexpress no costumer service no nothing. . I freggin want my money back.. worse site to deal they all schemers and just steal money.. I didn't get my order nor my money back this site is bulllshit "

This review was modified by mays22 on November 17 2015 08:17:34 PM

" I like to buy different things via Internet very much. It is profitably, fast and safe. So I am in search of site, which can satisfy my conditions. I had seen the Aliexpress in posters, advertasing and the Internet is full of goods from this site. So I decided to order presents for my family. There are so many creative presents, so it didn't take a lot of efforts to find needed things. Everuthing was delivered very fast, I told to a seller to pavk everything properly. I didn't pay so much and the gifts were unique(you can't find the same in my city)"

This review was modified by Killaughted on November 17 2015 05:56:55 AM

"I usually trust the ratings here, but the rating for this site is total BS and must be fixed!!!

AliExpress is the only marketplace I know that uses escrow for 100% of purchaces.
The dispute process is super customer biased - you will get a full refund for almost ANY reason. (I am yet to hear about a refused claim).
Basically you can shop with full confidence that your money is safe.
I say this based on hundreds of purchaces me and friends have made over the years.

Now, it is true that seller communication can be a bit of a menace, and that items usually take forever to arrive using free / standard shipping option, so you do need to set your expectations accordingly. For me this is almost always offset by the price delta vs. other options, and the absolute purchace protection.

Also, note that this marketplace mostly offers non-branded products, plus some chinese brands, such as xiaomi and others. If you're looking for more popular brands I suggest looking elsewhere.

Bottom line, this is by far my preferred outlet for "cheap stuff" - MUCH better than eBay IMO.

This review was modified by Rodder on November 16 2015 07:29:18 PM

"I have ordered often from AliExpress for smaller items, under $20. Personally, I would not order anything worth more than that since in my opinion, it is too risky. I call it my "slow" shopping since it takes a month or more to get my order. What I have found is that when things go wrong (stray package, bad quality or defective product), buyers ignore you or brush you off. Typically, their english is very bad. You wonder if they even understand what you are writing. In the end, you have no choice but to file a dispute. This is very different from eBay. In my experience, sellers fall over themselves to respond and make things right to protect their rating. Not so on AliExpress. For the record, I have won one dispute so far after the buyer protection ran out, since the seller did not ship and could not provide proof. My second one is in progress, for a defective product. What is frustrating in this case, is that the seller is stalling on everything. He did not answer any of my messages, left a chat session in the middle of our discussion and waited until the last minute to refuse dispute. To me, this indicates a discipline problem with AliExpress, where sellers feel they can play the system with impunity. For example, when I won my first dispute, the AliExpress agent stated the seller would no longer be able to sell on AliExpress. That proved to be false, since the seller is still there now with the same name and store, many months after. I would just say this though about the 5-star reviews here, wait until something goes wrong before you rate AliExpress. That is the true test. "

This review was modified by montevilla on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Do not do business with this company, absolutely the worst customer service you will ever deal with. You would get a lot more information talking to a rock. I ordered a jersey for my son 9 weeks ago and still nothing to this day. Please stay away unless you want like throwing away your money. "

This review was modified by nomoreali on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"After reading many of the negative reviews about Aliexpress, I hesitated for a long time from buying from them. But in June 2015, I decided to chance it/risk it and put in an order. Thought maybe item wouldn't show up or would be of poor quality. Don't know, maybe it depends on what type of item you buy from them. I have never bought 'electrical' or 'designer fashion clothing' from them which many of the complaints on this site seem to be about. I have only ever ordered an Adult EPL football jersey, iron-on EPL badges, letters and numbers, Football (soccer) towels and drink bottles and kids Spanish football league jersey/shorts kits. So back in June 2015, I put in an order with Aliexpress for four EPL iron-badges not knowing whether they would show up or not. Cost me $9.90 US (with free postage.) Thought an inexpensive chance to take. About 2-3 weeks later, item arrives to me here in Australia. Compared them to the 'Official' badges I have on other jerseys I have previously bought from 'Official club' websites. Can't tell the difference. So decided to put another order in for something else. Same thing - arrived 2-3 weeks later. Up to date (Nov 2015), I have placed 19 orders with them. 18 of the 19 orders arrived, only one went missing. Of those 18 orders that arrived, they were posted within 2-7 days from ordering and received by me within 2-3 weeks. (Only one or two of the orders took around 40 days.) On this site other people have complained about dealing with sellers when they have not received what they ordered. With the missing order I had, I lodged a 'Dispute' order under their 'Buyer Protection' policy. No hassle from the seller and was refunded back onto my Visa card 8-9 days after I lodged the 'Dispute' notice. I have found all the items I have ordered to be of very-good quality and as most of them were sport clothing or went on the clothing they have passed the 'test-of-time' through washing them time and time again. I question whether many of the complaints on this site are genuine or are from people connected to rival on-line stores worried Aliexpress is cutting in on their business because of their very cheap prices and often 'free postage'. (I have never had to pay postage on any of my orders, they have all been Free postage items.) The Chinese are like everyone, they are there to run a business and have satisfied customers who will buy from them time and time again. Who knows maybe I am one of the lucky ones. But seems a lot of occasions to be lucky. Can't fault them. Good On-line store. Will use again. "

This review was modified by milkywaycm on November 11 2015 09:33:01 PM

"Terrible experience when I actually got a defective product. Try to file a dispute, from my experience your just wasting your time. Bought a kindle replacement screen where the connector on the ribbon cable kept coming out of circuit board. Sent them the requested photos to no avail. Just got canned responses from the seller. I had done all the thing they suggested , which did not work. Was in dispute for weeks and weeks. Finally got response I didn’t send enough “evidence”. Boy some “buyer protection” they advertise. Never again will I buy a product fro AliExpress, guess I was just lucky on the other 9 items . System itself is very cumbersome and many of links don’t work."

"ZERO STARS raiting
Seller agree to make me full refund. Aliexpres refuse to make refund
Do not buy from them. IF you want to buy safe, cheeper, fast delliver and with PayPal use www.gearbest.com

"Good store with cheap price.
The quality of the goods are different, but the price is good, and free shipping

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!