Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10

2016-05-28

Horrible Experience - WILL NOT BUY THERE AGAIN

"Don't like this site at all. Ordered two dresses one came defected and unwearable, the seller did not give a **** about it and refuse to refund me. Escalated the dispute and Aliexpress also didn't care about my claims!!!.
Second dress - never got it!!! The seller kept asking for more time and refusing to refund even after 3 months!!
Horrible buying experience, horrible sellers!!! WILL NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN!!!!

This review was modified by Rbel on May 28 2016 03:04:51 AM

2016-05-27

Still Waiting

"The folks at AliExpress need to look up the word "express" in a dictionary. It has been 3 weeks since I placed an order. We are now in the 13th day since I received a noticed that my item was shipped. Still no item. I'm sure it's not their fault."

This review was modified by KfaX on May 27 2016 07:25:13 AM

2016-05-26

Guarantee is crap

"I thought I would try the service, The stuff is so cheap its hard not to. I ordered a CPU and never received it. I filed a complaint and they drug it out until a the time to file a dispute with my payment method was expired. They asked me to provide proof but what proof can I provide if I received nothing? This site is a scam "

This review was modified by fketchum on May 26 2016 09:48:51 AM

2016-05-25

Deserve's negative star's

"I purchased 3 tops from Aliexpress. When I received the order, one of the top's had a hole, the size of a quarter in the middle of the back. The other top was completely different then the one I ordered and the third top was missing all together.
After contacting Mr. Sumr, Mr. Feitong and Y&M Fashions (the vender's) they offered a $1each. YES! one dollar. Then asked that I give them 5 star rating. Wow! Really!

I wouldn't recommend ordering from Aliexpress to my worst enemy.

This review was modified by Rovergrl2016 on May 25 2016 05:13:22 PM

2016-05-24

Don't do it!

"What a joke of a website. The buyer Protection 15 days coverage starts as soon as you purchase the item, however you cannot open a dispute for 5 days after ship date. No telephone communication is available; customer service is "chat" and most unhelpful. Believe me you will need customer service because the products are not as they appear in the picture. The language barrio is huge! Just don't do it!"

2016-05-19

Member for many years

"I have been purchasing items from AliExpress for many years. For the most part, I have had positive experiences. I even purchased my wedding dress from this site!
Just like with ebay, you have to realize that there are many different sellers on this website. I have had instances where my item was never received, but I always have gotten my money back.
If you go in expecting delivery to take at least a month, then there usually aren't any problems.

2016-05-19

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

"I PURCHASED A CURLY LACE FRONT WIG FROM LOVE STORY HUMAN HAIR STORE ON ALIEXPRESS.COM. THE WIG IN THE FIRST PICTURE HAIR LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY SENT ME THE WIG THEY ADVERTISED WAS TAPERED IN THE BACK AND ON EACH SIDE. THE WIG THEY SENT ME WAS JUST SOME CURLY LOOKING HAIR HAVING NO STYLE OR SHAPE. WHEN I WASHED THE WIG IT MATTED UP SO BAD THAT I COULD NOT EVEN COMB THROUGH IT. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY REFUSED TO RETURN MY $148.00 OR SEND ME A NEW WIG. I FEEL THAT THEY CHEATED ME OUT OF MY MONEY

2016-05-18

A good website!

"This website gives good phone, I have bought Xiaomi Mi5 in this website, it owns good configurations, but price is a little expensive. "

2016-05-18

Dispute Process is a farce

"Having bought from other Chinese sites (DX, Banggood,DinoDirect) for electronic components, I never encountered such a repetitive and slow process for handling a dispute as with AliExpress. The item I ordered came not only much too late, but also incomplete. Their strategy is "stall" and ask for the same proof again and again, till you are tired of it. They may be the front-end for a nice array of suppliers, but they don't take responsibility when it comes to issues.

Unless I cannot get the product from another site, I will not order from them again.

2016-05-16

Doesn't deserve any stars

"I have ordered a Halloween costume accessory for $24 with AliExpress. I had 4 weeks until I had an actual costume party. So, looking at seller's reviews and estimated shipping time, I figured, it should make it on time. The seller wouldn't ship it forever. I messaged them about my timeframe, they suggest to pay extra $15 or $45 for another expedited service, where as it clearly states that their e-packet makes it to the States within 10-15 days. 2 days later I cancel the order and bought exact same item with the guaranteed delivery on time. Once I cancelled my order, there was a button "awaiting seller's approval".I contacted a customer support with the question about that, and already had a suspicion that that is not going to happen. The customer support assured me that they will contact the seller and will do their best to take care of this issue.The seller wakes up and 2 days later sends me 2 messages, one that they will hurry up, and the next says it's already shipped.
Horrible customer service practices! Once they have your money, there is no way they will let go of it! This was my first and last transaction with Aliexpress. They force their item down your throat.

This review was modified by Rusana on May 16 2016 02:18:38 PM

2016-05-14

best customer service

"I have a long history with Ali Express. I have never had a problem with them. Once one of my orders was sent to another state by accident. They sent a replacement almost over night. Why should we pay $50 for a flashlight on Facebook, when we can buy the SAME one from AlliExpress for $2 ? All the items have been fine. When you first start out you may be cautious. But after dealing with them for years I am a satisfied customer. Yes I know all the stories about buy American. Well why should I pay $1200 for Harley saddle bags when I can get them from AliExpress for $315 with hardware and locks. Where do you think these products come from? I was tired of getting ripped off, until I found AliExpress."

This review was modified by verntanny on May 14 2016 01:07:37 PM

2016-05-13

You see a sellers true nature when they make a mistake. "Our mistake, Your problem" kindsecurity.com

"Ordered a special camera for a prototype contract from kindsecurity.com on AliExpress. Three day DHL delivery. Told them the application, and they wrote back advising one change, which I quickly approved.

Then we got a DHL tracking number, it was designated to Sweden, which is sometimes a transfer point, but this appeared to be the destination. "Not to worry."

After ten days, it shows delivered and signed for in Sweden. They say they will ship again quick.

Then they say cannot ship until they know which kind of camera.
Then they say it is on the way, but no tracking is provided, so i ask for tracking.
They say they can't find the email with tracking on it, but package come by end of week.
Then- they quit responding for requests for the tracking information. 4 requests, no answers.
Finally I learn (as was becoming clear) they never shipped the replacement, the boss did said they might lose money. Apparently, better that customer lose money.

Any person or company can make a mistake. My company ships world wide, I know. It is how you handle a mistake that shows your integrity- and doing it well helps you learn to do better in the future. This company showed zero interest in correcting their mistake or in being honest with me or so I could move on an minimize the loss of dealing with them.

kindsecurity.com- Our Mistake is YOUR PROBLEM. That's a business plan.

This review was modified by spirit41 on May 13 2016 05:01:54 AM

2016-05-12

Great for buying small things (ie phone cases)

"I bought several things from aliexpress, sticking to buyers with a good rating and -preferably- buyers who left picture reviews. Up to now everything arrived, from phone cases, protectors, screwdrivers, apple battery and halloween costumes. Some things arrived within two weeks, some took over a month! But overall the sellers replied and prolonged the buyers protection time when the product took longer than expected. Its also noted on the website that delivery depends from a couple of days to 45 max, so you know in advance that it can take quite some time (I personally hate it when websites state it's gonna be delivered in max 7 days and then it turns out it takes (much) longer! Be honest and I'll be patient, be dishonest and I will get frustrated when it doesn't come when promised!).

You have to keep in mind though, that you don't buy stuff thats over about 20-30$ at once. I once did that and we had to pay customs. If spreaded out over a couple of orders it won't be a problem.

2016-05-08

Stay away from AliExpress and the 4000 thieves!

"I have made a few purchases on AliExpress and after losing a considerable amount of money on various crappy items, I have decided to stop giving my money to this den of thieves. The quality of almost all the items was very poor (what do you expect "made in China" Duh!). I also had to deal with some crooks on this website. I unfortunately ordered some clothes and shoes that looked pretty on the website but were actually made of cheap material, badly cut and most of the time too small ( Asian sizing or midget sizing?). Every time I left negative ratings, I received begging emails asking me to change my rating in exchange of partial refund (avoid: Military Zhao and his store Loving Shoes 1985 (Store No.519081) or Emily Zhou “ING Fashion” Store No.1110110). I guess that’s how they make their money!
My last buying experience was the worst. I have paid $ 21.38 for a mouse that never worked. I contacted the seller with pictures proving that the mouse was defective. The seller did not respond and after I opened a dispute he finally sent me the following email (copied and paste) : “dear friend, what is problem with the mouse ,and could you give us some details,we could solve together,and please close the dispute,we will be responsible for your order,please understand”. Of course that was all I could get from him. My picture of the defective mouse were pretty clear and explanative, however Aliexpress dispute people deemed that it was not enough and asked me for a video. Seriously Aliexpress! How about some lessons in customer service! Do you really think that I have nothing to do but to make videos to prove that miserable piece of plastic I received is not working! Come on! Put a little sense into the way you do business! I did not even bother responding to their ridiculous message and I will just have to live with the idea that these thieves got away with it ?. If you keep shopping on AliExpress, just make sure to avoid this store: SH Electronics Store (Store No.1728502).

This review was modified by ZaZie on May 08 2016 07:53:00 AM

2016-05-04

hit and miss!!!!

"i have ordered lot of items on aliexpress. I liked it because of wide range of variety and cost effective products. But over the few months, I am tired of poor tracking service and mediocre products, long duration of shipping and if the product isnt good all the communication with the seller. I would rather now order from a relying source & pay more than aliexpress and get a good service. My last experience was worse. The seller was fraud. But ratings of all the sellers on aliexpress are always good. I think aliexpress is biased when it comes to posting the feedbacks and listing reliable sellers. They just attract customers with low prices, but the customers wont stay for long because of the poor service and sellers. I would personally suggest not to buy products from this seller- FP Guangzhou Huafeng fashion Agency.
Even if the prices are low, the products have deceiving images and poorest quality. The seller himself agrees that their products are of cheap quality.
Also the shipping rates are higher than the cost of the product.
I agreed to pay the shipping too since i liked the jacket a lot. But it was not even close to the picture and the seller wont refund money. Also you shipping money goes waste.
I would close my aliexpress account after i receive my current orders and compensation for the above one. I cannot risk shopping from unverified and fraud sellers. Sorry Aliexpress. Atleast you should do a strict background check on your seller listings. Your low rates and cheap products are not worth.

This review was modified by KomalJakhotia on May 04 2016 03:51:53 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!