Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.24/10 2.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10

"I had a good experience with them. I didnt expect top notch quality because I wasn't paying top notch money. If the shipping details would be a little streamlined, it would be very useful. But overall, I got my clothes in about 15 days and they are all very nice. "

"Man...the very carrlees..or very smart..to hold you funds.for list 20 days...to me look like SCAME..whith capital letters....i place a order..the charce my credit card.next day..show far show good..i check.my order.next few days..i found out..after an hour.i place the order.i receive e-mail..the product.its out of stock.????and the try to sale me somnthik..difrent??????the look hide the e-mail..from the seller.for a day.. Now i must to hold for 18 days..to find out...and if you want to place complaint at webesite..alibaba.com....very taff..to go for....the fun its is...the same product.i order...is still on catalog..for sale.."

"Bought a sponge bob and Patrick toy. Paid extra for express shipping, two months later and still no arrival. Also the seller is just trading under a new name, still pedalling the same con, nothing I can do. At the time of purchase I tried to check many of the shop seller's reviews, but aliexpress doesn't allow you to view them, the excuse made is that the store has had less than ten sales, how convenient! Ebay makes available every review, whether it's one or hundreds. Aliexpress clearly facilitates dishonest sellers with all of their strange rules and regulations that only serve to protect thieves. A disgraceful bunch of desperate money grabbers, what on earth did I really expect!"

modified review This review was modified by michaelholland1234 on September 19 2014 09:12:35 PM

"I made a test order for two small outboards from one of the sellers. Order placed and funds escrowed in one day for a one day shipping and five to seven day delivery, was notified items shipped and attempted to verify tracking number which failed, went thru the maze to chat with customer service and was assured that they would look into it. within 24hrs the order was frozen and the seller was removed from sit and given 3 days to provide shipping documents. Ali Express notified me and stated if items not shipped I would be refunded all funds within 7-30 days. I told them if the funds where not credited to my account by Fri morning my back would back charge the escrow account. My funds are credited to my account this morning. Now I will not use them again for one reason they do not screen the sellers or read the ads but the do have fraud and delivery guarantees that work. I have spent 6 months reviewing all the bad reviews and have would almost always anger overrides good sense in trying to resolve the dispute. If you received knockoff or the switch and bate goods you will get a 3x time purchase refund. They only side with the seller if you do not follow the guide lines. And please do not forget all you need do is go to your back they will back charge and credit your account and if they don't "change banks" As I said I will not do business again regardless the refund because I won't spend my money to find the quality sellers. I have been in contact with over 14 buyers who don't write reviews because they don't want you and I buying from Ali Express but from them. It is simple if the seller does not respond, don't buy. If the ad is showing more than the product offered and not in English don't buy. And if you can't read all the fine print from Ali Express and follow them too the letter before you buy shame on you. Don't cry foul if you did not follow the rules and those of you who received knockoffs you could have made 200% on your money..."

"FRAUD! seller 'Yiwu Silver Jewelry Wholesaler' sold me 925 sterling silver & AAA zircon & platinum plated ring. not even 2weeks later the "plating" is wearing off. its yellow underneath. no communication from seller or website and no refund"

modified review This review was modified by on-a-mission on September 18 2014 03:46:01 AM

"FRAUD!! SCAM!!! They are using other peoples photos to sell their products!!! The are using mine!!!! Dont be fooled because what you see in those pictures arent what you are going to get!! Me and a lot of others crafters are busting our a** to do handmade items and they are selling them like their own!! STAY AWAY!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Jo_01 on September 16 2014 01:48:07 AM

"It's not same ALIBABA, I'ts AliExpress, I Buyed 40 different Items and I had All Received in 2 or 3 week. The Item is very Good Quality With label. (Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Nike, Addidas, Polo) . Just 1 item delivery broke, but the seller refund me. I recommand this web shopping. It's easy to chat with the seller."

modified review This review was modified by jroy1991 on September 15 2014 10:00:02 AM

"Please DO NOT SHOP HERE. The "Protection Plan" is BS they side with the company. I ordered from Good Goods store my wedding shoes which should of been real leather. The delivery time took forever, when I finally got it, they sent me a size 7 not 8.5 like I asked. The seller "Jason" had the nerve to say it needs to stretch to try using it. After a rip off $110.00 the dispute lasted 2 more months and of course the company sided with them. They also "Guaranteed" satisfaction, The shoe was the cheapest thing I have ever seen, also it looked used. Maybe I would of payed $10. After all I only got $20.00 back... What a rip off...I guess I have to go elsewhere for wedding stuff. "

modified review This review was modified by MadelinG on September 14 2014 08:27:36 PM

AliExpress User

"I wish I'd read this page before ordering a Water-Pick type teeth cleaner - paid over $50 but still waiting for it after a month.
DM Australia

AliExpress User

"with my ordering is very happy as it came in perfect condition and fast and is exactly what he said the description"

"NEVER USE THIS SITE
they screwed me over and wouldn't refund my money after the sweatshirt I ordered had a broken zipper.

Offered me $4.00 or I could pay shipping to CHINA to return it, a $17.00 sweatshirt

CROOKS

AliExpress User

"AliExpress not only allow seller to sell counterfeit goods also protect them. I ordered seaguar fluorocarbon leader fishing lines from M&X HK LTD. These fakes lines made from nylon not fluorocarbon. Aliexpress DO NOT have customer service phone only web chat. This was a worst online shopping experience I ever have"

AliExpress User

"This is the worst online service that I have EVER encountered and I will NEVER shop on this is again EVER! It is simply ridiculous that a seller can be as shady as "Dustin Nie" not shipping items and not following through with giving information. And yet he still gets paid... he is lucky that his stupid items finally arrived this morning... after placing the order 47 days ago. So much for having the order in 15-25 days. In case you do math as well as you "investigate" that's nearly double! And I only got him to ship the other half of my order bc I emailed him constantly... NEVER EVER AGAIN"

AliExpress User

"I warned my wife not to buy from AliExpress but she did not listen - lesson learnt.
She bought what was supposed to be a dress for an adult woman and when she received it and tried it on, she had to struggle to get it over her head. It is sized for a ten year old girl, not an adult.
Trying to deal with AliExpress and the seller on the issue has been a nightmare of poor site design, poor communication and a repetitive & extended review process. It has been two months and the issue is still not resolved.

AliExpress User

"I order a full lace front wig from MagL on july2014 the hair was thin a shedding. I mailed the hair back on July 30th 2014 today is sept 2, 2014 and MagL has stop communicating with me I guess that mean my l
I lost my 124.00. Buyers beware once you send your money to these ppl we hv no idea if it's a scam or not.

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!