Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.34/10 0.34/10
2017-01-15

NO TREE SKIRT IN 65 days

"PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY--EVEN IF YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE ITEM THEY STILL DON'T GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. PURCHASED A TREE SKIRT ON 18 NOV 2016--IT HAS NEVER BEEN RECEIVED AND IT IS NOW 15 JAN 2017. YOU GET NO TRUTHS OUT OF THEM AND THEY CLEARLY DON'T WANT TO RETURN YOUR MONEY. MY CC IS HANDLING IT NOW. THIS COMPANY IS VERY DISHONEST."

This review was modified by rjjcwhite on January 15 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-14

I have to pay for items never received

"I ordered 15 items, and after more than one month, some tracking information was still not updated, thus i opened a few disputes, but Aliexpress dis-activated my account, and I can not open dispute, leave feedback etc., and Aliexpress released my payment to sellers for undelivered items. I tried to contact customer service a few times, but never got my problem solved.
By now I have to pay for those items I never received, it is really frustrating experience dealing with Aliexpress, I will give Aliexpress negative star if possible, will never try this website again.

Frank

This review was modified by frankacc2010 on January 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-13

"j ai demandé de remboursement d un article n est pas reçu , ils ont pas réagit avec ma demande je vous conseil pas "

This review was modified by HASSANSABBAH on January 13 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Total FRAUD! DO NOT USE!

"Do not EVER order anything from Ali Express.....total rip-off. They took payment and now are telling me that because I did not extend my protection before the deadline (which I did) that I now will not receive my merchandise! The order has been closed out......Payment processed but I get nothing! TOTALLY FRAUDULENT! How can you pay for something and not receive it and they remain in business! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Worst customer service ever besides! If they had a 0 rating that is what I would rate them! Worst online shopping experience I have EVER had!"

This review was modified by bcbmyers4 on January 11 2017 05:43:29 PM

2017-01-10

Fraud - Save All Shipping Packaging Even if You Can't Read It!

"I ordered two items and only received one after waiting a month to receive it for the holidays. I didn't keep a copy of the envelope as it was all in a foreign language except for my address. When I filed a dispute demanding the second item, Aliexpress did not require the seller to send the second item, but requires me to send evidence (the envelope with the weight in foreign writing). Aliexpress should require the seller to show tracking information with the weight and delivery to me or fulfill the order by sending the second item. This whole experience has been a long, drawn out nightmare, and I caution anyone who's thinking of placing an order through them!"

This review was modified by y2carolk on January 10 2017 08:36:42 PM

2017-01-09

Stay away from this leading chinese scammer shop

"Aliexpress, issued from Alibaba, is the biggest Chinese scammer. Do not deal with them if you don't want to throw your money away. One of the worst thing is that you cannot leave negative comments on their site, they pretend to be buyers protection just to attract their victims. No guarantee, no customer service."

2017-01-09

FRAUD ALERT

"Ali Express is merely a means for account brokers to obtain your payment information and then sell it and broker it on the dark web! BEWARE!!!!!! "

This review was modified by JTennyson60025 on January 09 2017 04:37:05 AM

2017-01-06

You do not get your stuff

"I tried to order electronic components from AliExpress. Estimated delivery time 30-60 days.

Orders have a buyer protection window, usually about 60 days. After which AliExpress sends you an email the buyer protection is about to run out. But It has now been the 60 days and I still have not received my stuff.

So I went to the AliExpress site and the only thing you can do to prevent losing buyer protection is open a disupute. I guess this is like Amazon's "where's my stuff" button. All you can do is ask for a refund. Reason, a drop down, i did not get my stuff. The vendor is supposed to reply to you within a few days. They do not.

Then AliExpress replies to me a week later, with

"if you indeed have not get the package, please provide official document including information such as tracking number, address, condition of the package, etc.) from post office or shipping company or other valid evidence to prove that you did not received the package within 3 calendar days, otherwise we will follow the tracking information and release the payment to the seller."

That's the problem. I do not have shipping or tracking documentation here..

AliExpress refuses to offer to help me get a refund for products I have not received.
AliExpress has automatically expired and closed the buyer protection.
I have no mechanism to get my money back.
I have no way to dispute the thing I ordered if it is not what it was advertised, if assuming by some reason I do eventually get it.

2017-01-03

HORRIBLE!

"The vendors are allowed to do shady things and after trying to contact aliexpress "help" I left with a splitting headache. I wish I could leave negative stars!"

This review was modified by ecomm7799 on January 03 2017 05:54:04 PM

2017-01-01

Don't throw your money away

"There is a high probability that you will not receive what you bought. If you do receive it, there is a high probability that it will not be functional or even what you ordered. Do not believe what they advertise, they will not refund your money once they have it. You can file a dispute, but they will favor the vendor and not refund your money."

This review was modified by JustmyTwocents on January 01 2017 10:21:47 PM

2016-12-31

Customer service does not exist at Ali express

"Aliexpress does not have live agents that you can speak with they only have a chat room that is hard to get to. They do not resolve your issues or have any explanation for what’s going wrong with your case. Its like they don’t keep past records. So, every time you must send a re-explanation of your situation. They should keep some sort of file system. I shouldn’t be telling them the issue they should be telling me. If you sent me an email about something, your agents you should have some sort of account of this information.
I use Aliexpress for drop shipping on my online store. After placing 13 orders with no dilemma, my account was flagged for security reasons of which I resolved by submitting the proper documentation to prove my validity. I received an email form them on December 15, 2016 stating, “Thank you for uploading your documents. We were able to validate your transaction and are happy to let you know that you can start placing orders on AliExpress.com again. Thank you for your patience and understanding. “Well sure enough when I tried to place my order for the same jacket yesterday on December 29, 2016 I received the same massage after my payment was submitted accepted and withdrawn from my bank account. The very next day I got an email saying we are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reason, and they were requesting the same exact documentation. When I contacted the chat room about this matter the lady had absolutely no explanation for why my account was flagged. At the very least they could have pinpointed the reason for my account being flagged. DO NOT do business with this company it is too much headache. This is not the only issue I’ve had with them I have also had issues with refunds as well. Which is probably why they flagged my account because I gave a bad review, however I was just stating facts that were backed up with evidence.

This review was modified by kikoushops on December 31 2016 12:38:36 PM

2016-12-30

22€ voor betaald voor niets aan LCD-FACTORY via AliExpress

"Had lcd-scherm + rug voor iPhone 4 gekocht bij LCD-FACTORY 15,49€ op AliExpress .
LCD was defect en na discussie retour gestuurd 7€. Volgens tracking RF024324261BE afgeleverd.
Volgens LCD-FACTORY nooit gezien en aan de lijn gehouden tot garantie van AliExpress was verlopen.
Geld kwijt en geen vertrouwen meer LCD-FACTORY

2016-12-26

They Rip You Off!

"I ordered my light in October waited for it for almost 30 days open it and it is missing parts tell the seller he says I have shipped them wait another 30 days no parts file a claim sent them all the things they asked for . Close my file no parts no money what a scam still no parts I will never buy from this site again I am going to post this on every site in Canada About Aliexpress rips people off! The dispute process is an absolute joke they do nothing!"

This review was modified by DDub64 on December 26 2016 07:59:21 AM

2016-12-18

Do not buy from Aliexpress. Scam Sellers.

"We are a 5 years old Aliexpress client.

We purchased a Cube tablet from "Shenzhen Senyong Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd." (http://senyong.aliexpress.com/store/408020). - Manager: Weijie Huang.

We received it not working properly but we kept it because the seller told us "send it back to china, but you have to pay shipping costs".
After few months with a low usage the tablet stopped working. The tablet was absolutelly in great condition, no scratches or damages but now stopped working.
We contacted the seller and told us "pay shipping to send it pack, i repair it and then you pay again shipping to receive it".

Why did we accept?? Why?
We paid the shipping costs and sent it to China. We waited more than 2 months to receive it, after hundrend of messages from us to let us know what is going on.

We received the tablet absolutely destroyed. Scratches, damages all over it and the most important the device/tablet doesn't work. We contacted the seller and told him the situation. The seller asked us to send him a video to see if tablet is charging when connect to A/C. We uploaded and sent him 3 videos show that the tablet is not charging and 3 images of how is the tablet now. The seller response that he is not able to see the videos(!!!) and wrote us that he has sent the videos to the CUBE Tablet company to check!! To check the tablet by a video....

We believe that the seller never took the tablet to the Cube company to fix it. He is a liar.

We contacted Aliexpress and they did absolutely nothing. They told us that the period to open a dispute has passed... We lost 300 EURO.

The Shenzhen Senyong Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd is THE WORST SELLER EVER.
Do NOT buy from this store. They are scammers and their reviews are fake.

Aliexpress DOESN'T protect clients.
We are very disappointed and we have stopped buying from this scam site.

This review was modified by vconline on December 18 2016 10:15:29 AM

2016-12-13

ALIEXPRESS WARRANTY IS A SHAM

"ALIEXPRESS IS A SHAM. I paid £357 for a Xiaomi phone, and was delivered an empty box to Oxford, UK. I have sent over 50 emails to the original shipper (Hong Kong GOLDWAY), plus AliExpress, as well as the shipping company, and no one will take responsibility for the missing phone. Everyone is blaming everyone else, and in the end I have spent a lot of money, and have received nothing. The AliExpress warranty is A LIE - since they want impossible proof before they will honour any warranty (video cam footage of all my deliveries - WHO DOES THAT??). DO NOT BUY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!