• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.99/10 1.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.65/10 1.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.27/10 1.27/10

"The seller sent me counterfreight good. When I disputed, he wanted to ship the items back at my own cost. There is very little protection for buyers like me. Thanks god, my amount was not big. I will not and don't recommend to buy anything from AliExpress in future."

modified review This review was modified by arrora on April 26 2015 07:38:48 AM

"My main complaint is about Aliexpress.com, but I will first describe the background. I was ripped off on AliExpress.com by a seller who sent me a defective product. The seller tricked me into accepting her "dispute resolution" which was to send me a replacement. I was required to send her the defective product at my own expense.

I didn't realise that once I accept the resolution, the seller receives payment and there is no way to reopen the resolution. The seller never sent me a replacement, and stopped communicating with me.

Needless to say, I contacted Aliexpress.com with the expectation that they would intervene. All my communication with the seller is documented on their site. Since the dispute has been closed, the only way to so do was to initiate a chat with a service representative.

After the representative went through the documentation, she promised to transfer the issue to the "complaints department". She was not able to provide me with any way to track the handling of my complaint, or to predict how long this may take. Several months have passed since then, during which I contacted a representative again and got the same response. Nothing has been done.

I conclude that Aliexpress will do nothing to prevent fraudulent activity on their market, and that there is no way to get help from them if something goes wrong. I strongly advise to avoid business with this site.

modified review This review was modified by Alon12345 on April 25 2015 08:19:30 AM

"i want to be honest here because this can help others. AliExpress is not a shop but it is a "shopping center" where you can find tons of almost everything offered by hundreds of sellers. I have bought in the past months about 50 orders, and EVERYTHING arrived at home in a decent time (from 10 to 30 days, with an average of 18 days). Quality is in 90% good and also in 80% of the orders the goods were as described. In the few cases I got a problem, the "dispute" system works quite well, but the bad side of AliExpress is:
1- In case of real problem (defective or fake product, etc) you can get the refund of the price ONLY if you pay for the return of the product, and everybody knows shipment from our countries to China is expensive in special if you need tracking and delivery feedback.
2- Most of the reviews of other buyers are written PRIOR a REAL test of the arrived product, so, you trust and order beliving the reviews are sure (and eventually you write also the review before testing the product feeding again the never ending snake). The problem is that you CAN´t edit later your review if you find a problem when test truly the product.
AliExpress MUST CHANGE those two things if they want to improve the actual image of the company, which is obvious here that is urgent.
For instance, if you buy SD cards (I do not recommend it), PLEASE test it BEFORE review. Test the SD card means FILLING it with files to complete its expected capacity (many SD cards are modified in order to show in Windows a big capacity in Gb but later you find that you have just a 4 GB card and everything written beyond this point will be corrupted!
I am happy with AliExpress as average in many orders, but we have to face the real imperfect world.

"I purchased on 4/3/15 an eyeshadow for only 8.88 I and never received it now I have to go the bank to dispute it because the seller is refusing my dispute. I didn't call for 2 1/2 weeks later. this was my first time ordering from aliexpress that a friend recommended. And it's definitely my last. THERE A BUNCH OF THIEVES. SCAM. DON'T USE U WON'T GET YOUR PRODUCT. UNLESS U GET LUCKY. "

modified review This review was modified by Iraida on April 24 2015 05:00:48 AM

"Shenzhen FULL HOUSE Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

Terrible service, seller did not ship properly, Canada customs rejected and seller refuses to fix the issue. Just insists its on its way. Powerless while China keeps my money....

modified review This review was modified by dk4dk4 on April 22 2015 06:32:38 PM

"Worst experience ever! Placed order for earrings for prom and it stated delivery 18-22 days. Here it is 28 days later and prom is over and still no earrings! I put in a dispute and they denied it stating delivery would be minimum of 30 days!!! THAT IS NOT WHAT IT SAID WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER!!!! OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE KNOWN I WOULDNT GET THEM!!!
If j could give negative stars, I would!!

modified review This review was modified by pissedoff13 on April 22 2015 02:54:22 PM

"I really like AliExpress, like many of those who have posted positive reviews here, I have bought a LOT from this site. My experience is that if you search and then filter using the top sellers, actually read the reviews customers have put on there, closely look at the description and photos you don't go far wrong. When I order clothes I only do so when the seller puts a 'real' image on and not just a reference image. I NEVER buy 'brands' they will be fake. Every item I have every ordered has always turned up, the one time I have gone into dispute was when a item hadn't arrived after a month, I went into dispute and my money was refunded, then the item arrived two days later which I returned to the seller. I now have favourite sellers who I know provide a good service, with good quality items at really reasonable prices. You must expect that items don't arrive super quick, especially if they come via the Chinese postal service but generally things arrive within 2 to 3 weeks. I have recommended this site to family and friends and they too have had positive experiences. Like all online shopping, use common sense and do your research before committing."

modified review This review was modified by Den56 on April 21 2015 05:44:31 AM

"Order NO:63699009055653
I bought two tablets but one of them doesn't connect to the internet even though the signal is excellent and the wifi bar is full.
The seller replied "Could you kinldy close the dispute order. and we have enough time to solve the problem. If we can't solve finally. you can put an dispute order again. Then we will refund your money. Please don't worry. we are always here to help you.
sincerely yours,
lucy liu
Kacy Wong''
I contacted the seller via email again but they didn't reply. I rebooted the tablet several times but the problem persists and when I turn it on the whole network crashes. It stays connected for 5-10 minutes and then it loses connectivity again.

"The worst online experience ever!!!!!
I purchased a part for a machine tool for $913.00. When I received the part it was faulty. I returned the goods to the supplier after many arguments who would pay the return freight. The seller called me incompetent, even though I have over 25 years experience in this field. The supplier refuses to credit me in full, instead wants me to pay twice the freight. I cannot understand why twice, never mind once. All throughout this, AliExpress do not get involved. There is no direct email contact to handle my complaint. AliExpress is the worst ever!!!! Do not deal with AliExpress!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Johnny600 on April 20 2015 11:26:49 PM

"AliExpress - Discount Promotion Store No.347072 - Amy Eva

Once and never again. Horrible experience. This is a total rip off. This is the story: searching for a fashion product which was all sold out everywhere on all continents because of season ending, I found it on AliExpress. And this is what this particulare store does (and I think a lot more stores too): they steal and put on photos of actual collections from branded Homepages, pretend it is the real brand and only so few left in stock, they sell it all under the argument "seasonal sale" with a seasons end price. Than it turns out that it is a fake product, which they have stolen the idea and model from the real brand and reproduced it under horrible conditions for their staff for maybe 5 $ the least, selling it for over a 100 $. They even send the item in the real Fashion Label boxes which they have probably stolen under what ever conditions. Finding out and claiming the fraud, they try to deal with you about the price which is under the aspect of the cheapest copy I have ever seen the most impertinence I ever met. And then they get very angry and stop communicate with you. Knowing, that you will not sign up for police display in China, they are save. It goes like this: first you have the money and they have the experience, than they have your money and you have the experience. Trying to fill a report to Alibaba to fill out for fraud, they make it so complicated and endless, you give up. I have thought, Alibaba and Aliexpress were trustful Homepages doing real and trustworthy business since the Internet will uncover fast. But seems they are not heading for the long run in life!

A loss of time, a loss of money and a loss of interest in China and its economy and development. I should have known in the first place. Leave them to their environmental disasters etc. What goes around comes around anyway...

modified review This review was modified by ItRocks on April 20 2015 01:06:09 PM

"This company is absolutely horrible. I have ordered my product almost two months ago now and have not received anything. I can no longer track where it is on the website and it does not tell me where it is located at all. My buyers protection is almost up and I still have not received my item. I am extremely dissatisfied and I suggest that no one ever buys anything from this website due to the unreliability. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. "

modified review This review was modified by candyy on April 19 2015 10:08:23 AM

"NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SELLER, THE PHONE NUMBER THE BANK HAS FOR THIS SELLER DOESN'T WORK, WHEN I HAD TO RETURN THE PRODUCT THE MERCHANT DISAPEARED, NO LONGER UNSWER MY EMAILS, FINISH, CAPUT!.

REAL SCAM, DO NOT EVEN TRY

modified review This review was modified by analysis on April 17 2015 07:25:08 PM

"Buyer Protection is BALONEY. Stated in the website FULL Refund if you don't received your order. Received empty bag because the seller ship it poorly so it ripped with nothing inside. The seller is Twinkle Corp. China Mainland Zhejiang by Nick Liu. Escalate Dispute to Aliexpress but they did nothing to even trying to help. They want me to go get CERTIFY proof that the bag was empty from US Post Office OMG is there such a certification exist?. The seller is very very RUDE after notified him of an empty package accusing me of stealing his balloon. I am Closing my account and all my friends too... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS OR DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK of losing your own money"

modified review This review was modified by sg7799 on April 16 2015 07:58:32 PM

"worst store I ever came across, Bunch of robbers on this website, Take my word never buy anything from this store, they will take your money , provide you with fake tracking number, then just start beating the bush, product will never be shipped, if the money is refunded, it will be less than you paid, AWFUL COMPANY "

modified review This review was modified by A.KAP on April 15 2015 01:34:24 PM

"Do not buy! This company is fraud. I Purchase a wedding dress from a seller of Aliexpress And the dress was nothing like the picture. The material was poor quality and cheaply made nothing like pictured, not even a good replica. This is a company to stay away from. It is better to pay the higher price than to get anything from this company. Their prices are cheap because you will not get the pictured products and there is nothing that protect you from the fraud. Aliexpress does not stand behind their written guarantee of 3x the money if you do not receive the item listed. They did agree that the dress was not the same but they only act as mediators. I am still in dispute after 4 mos"

modified review This review was modified by ShelbyScott on April 15 2015 07:44:53 AM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!