Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I've ordered over 10+ items from them & have had no problems.
Wanna know why? Because look at the feed back & how many items they seller has sold.
To the ones complaining, I bet you all just jumped the gun because of the super amazing price & hardly looked at the descriptions & didn't even bother checking to see if the seller was new or if they had bad ratings.

I hope people actually think for themselves when they go to buy from any website like this & not be completely dependent on what everyone else has to say.
Be smart & read everything & do a little research on the seller first before you buy anything & you shouldn't have anything negative to say.

They have open disputes & if you tried to communicate with them, things could go a lot better. Don't just sit back & say "oh, they ripped me off, i think. dang i better rant on a review website. screw trying to communicate with them."
You are not fixing the situation, you are just stuck with an unhappy you.

modified review This review was modified by Kallida on October 01 2014 11:08:39 AM

"It is impossible to give feedback after a dispute. This means only favorable feedback comes through. In other words, even the biggest crook will have a high positive feedback percentage. DO NOT SHOP HERE, unless you don't mind loosing your money. And everything you see on ali is also available through Ebay and the likes, often at even lower cost. "

modified review This review was modified by wayfarer00 on October 01 2014 09:43:10 AM

"ive hundreds of transactions on aliexpress .

and have had only minimal problems .

people will always complain but not many compliment , imho aliexpress has a lot more good honest sellers than bad and my experiences have on the whole been very good .

its same old thing .

if its too good to be true it is , if its named brand expect copies , if they have no feedback avoid , buy from good solid history sellers with 90% plus feedback , expect long waits for products .

mostly ive experienced

kind - freindly helpful sellers
reasonable delivery times
quality products
excellent prices

**** 4 stars from me , after sales back up could be better .

"Dont buy at AliExpress.
You cant reach them, only by a computer. Even the livechat by a real person is in fact a robot. They dont solve your problems.
Only one of my problems:
I have to pay a lot because the seller Henry Wang from Hubei Youfa International trading send me a wrong commercial invoice. I have to pay taxes/VAT now for more then 100 dollars! He only have to send me a new invoice. But he dont react at his emailadress hankenwang@gmail.com of by chat.

modified review This review was modified by familie2 on September 24 2014 12:48:32 AM

"The WORST ! - Do not buy from Aliexpress or Alibaba. They are complete dishonest rip-off. They ship anything they want but not what you order. Then, you can NOT get a refund or resolve the situation. Their so-called dispute process is bogus. They are liars and all dishonest. Any positive reviews are a charade and dishonest."

modified review This review was modified by JerryGalloway on September 22 2014 09:31:43 PM

"the company was ok and other seller but theres particular seller that hardly to trust...i purchase a dress, but the dress that i purchase was not same as the picture shown,which cost me of 100$ i contacted the seller and at first she wants me to return the product on my expenses but i need to confirmed to received then she will do the refund, when i refused and gave her a bad review and feedback she suddenly change her mind and promise that she will pay for the return and refund the money.after i made the confirmation and the changes she left me hanging there was no dispute or any refund at all. i report it to their customer service a lot of reassurance to fixed it but nothing happened multiple time to follow up the claim until nothing so what ever the policy about buyer protection is BS its false and misleading. So i decided to report it to my bank and filed a dispute for counterfeit product. learn a lesson don't buy anything cost more than 40$ or more if your not sure if you can be able to return it back the product that its not same as it shown on their picture and end up a useless product and lost money."

modified review This review was modified by Noi420 on September 22 2014 10:42:15 AM

"I had a good experience with them. I didnt expect top notch quality because I wasn't paying top notch money. If the shipping details would be a little streamlined, it would be very useful. But overall, I got my clothes in about 15 days and they are all very nice. "

"Man...the very carrlees..or very smart..to hold you funds.for list 20 days...to me look like SCAME..whith capital letters....i place a order..the charce my credit card.next day..show far show good..i check.my order.next few days..i found out..after an hour.i place the order.i receive e-mail..the product.its out of stock.????and the try to sale me somnthik..difrent??????the look hide the e-mail..from the seller.for a day.. Now i must to hold for 18 days..to find out...and if you want to place complaint at webesite..alibaba.com....very taff..to go for....the fun its is...the same product.i order...is still on catalog..for sale.."

"Bought a sponge bob and Patrick toy. Paid extra for express shipping, two months later and still no arrival. Also the seller is just trading under a new name, still pedalling the same con, nothing I can do. At the time of purchase I tried to check many of the shop seller's reviews, but aliexpress doesn't allow you to view them, the excuse made is that the store has had less than ten sales, how convenient! Ebay makes available every review, whether it's one or hundreds. Aliexpress clearly facilitates dishonest sellers with all of their strange rules and regulations that only serve to protect thieves. A disgraceful bunch of desperate money grabbers, what on earth did I really expect!"

modified review This review was modified by michaelholland1234 on September 19 2014 09:12:35 PM

"I made a test order for two small outboards from one of the sellers. Order placed and funds escrowed in one day for a one day shipping and five to seven day delivery, was notified items shipped and attempted to verify tracking number which failed, went thru the maze to chat with customer service and was assured that they would look into it. within 24hrs the order was frozen and the seller was removed from sit and given 3 days to provide shipping documents. Ali Express notified me and stated if items not shipped I would be refunded all funds within 7-30 days. I told them if the funds where not credited to my account by Fri morning my back would back charge the escrow account. My funds are credited to my account this morning. Now I will not use them again for one reason they do not screen the sellers or read the ads but the do have fraud and delivery guarantees that work. I have spent 6 months reviewing all the bad reviews and have would almost always anger overrides good sense in trying to resolve the dispute. If you received knockoff or the switch and bate goods you will get a 3x time purchase refund. They only side with the seller if you do not follow the guide lines. And please do not forget all you need do is go to your back they will back charge and credit your account and if they don't "change banks" As I said I will not do business again regardless the refund because I won't spend my money to find the quality sellers. I have been in contact with over 14 buyers who don't write reviews because they don't want you and I buying from Ali Express but from them. It is simple if the seller does not respond, don't buy. If the ad is showing more than the product offered and not in English don't buy. And if you can't read all the fine print from Ali Express and follow them too the letter before you buy shame on you. Don't cry foul if you did not follow the rules and those of you who received knockoffs you could have made 200% on your money..."

"FRAUD! seller 'Yiwu Silver Jewelry Wholesaler' sold me 925 sterling silver & AAA zircon & platinum plated ring. not even 2weeks later the "plating" is wearing off. its yellow underneath. no communication from seller or website and no refund"

modified review This review was modified by on-a-mission on September 18 2014 03:46:01 AM

"FRAUD!! SCAM!!! They are using other peoples photos to sell their products!!! The are using mine!!!! Dont be fooled because what you see in those pictures arent what you are going to get!! Me and a lot of others crafters are busting our a** to do handmade items and they are selling them like their own!! STAY AWAY!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Jo_01 on September 16 2014 01:48:07 AM

"It's not same ALIBABA, I'ts AliExpress, I Buyed 40 different Items and I had All Received in 2 or 3 week. The Item is very Good Quality With label. (Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Nike, Addidas, Polo) . Just 1 item delivery broke, but the seller refund me. I recommand this web shopping. It's easy to chat with the seller."

modified review This review was modified by jroy1991 on September 15 2014 10:00:02 AM

"Please DO NOT SHOP HERE. The "Protection Plan" is BS they side with the company. I ordered from Good Goods store my wedding shoes which should of been real leather. The delivery time took forever, when I finally got it, they sent me a size 7 not 8.5 like I asked. The seller "Jason" had the nerve to say it needs to stretch to try using it. After a rip off $110.00 the dispute lasted 2 more months and of course the company sided with them. They also "Guaranteed" satisfaction, The shoe was the cheapest thing I have ever seen, also it looked used. Maybe I would of payed $10. After all I only got $20.00 back... What a rip off...I guess I have to go elsewhere for wedding stuff. "

modified review This review was modified by MadelinG on September 14 2014 08:27:36 PM

AliExpress User

"I wish I'd read this page before ordering a Water-Pick type teeth cleaner - paid over $50 but still waiting for it after a month.
DM Australia

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!