Stores > AliExpress

Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10

2016-07-19

Terrible Service

"Ordered 2 Li-ion batteries. It was 30 days before the order was actually shipped. And then they were the wrong batteries. The dispute process was slow and favored the seller. I ended taking a loss on the batteries because they would not give a full refund. Don't do business with this site."

2016-07-17

YOU'LL GET FUCKED OVER DO NOT SHOP ON ALIEXPRESS.COM

"Bought handbag from store called "Super*Store". Advertised as genuine leather and I got plastic PU garbage. There was hair and greasy filth on the white handbag. The purse strap holes were not even centered! Seller was VERY rude and has a notorious history of f@#king people over. My review is hidden from view!!!! Sells counterfeit Christian Dior handbags. Took 70 bucks from me that I'll never get back. Most fraudulent website for shopping that exists. Dispute in seller's favour ALWAYS. Chen Li Jun is a crooked liar! WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!! CHEN LI JUN - YOU WANTED TO BE "FAMOUS" HERE YOU GO YOU POS!!!!!!!!!! Let's all join together and shut down this scam website!!"

This review was modified by lindsayc27 on July 17 2016 08:18:17 PM

2016-07-10

Worst online shopping ever

"One of there seller didnt mail my item that i order it was more that 3 months now i didnt received any news from the seller i tried to contact the cuastomer service and did nothing. DONT DO BUSINESS ON THIS SITE ANYMORE THEY WONT PROTECT YOU FROM THE SCAMMER SELLER"

This review was modified by Aleihshey09 on July 10 2016 05:27:58 PM

2016-07-10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

"I ordered a duvet cover and sheet. Product arrived, not looking like it does in the picture. I wanted to return it, but they only offered my 25% of the purchase price back, which will not even cover the cost of shipping it back.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

This review was modified by JulieBreeze on July 10 2016 04:11:05 PM

2016-07-09

The worst shopping site ever

"Do not buy from Aliexpress because you will not get the expected item. Also they do not do refund even if it's sad that it is possible. They gonna just play with you."

This review was modified by Nozha on July 09 2016 11:04:39 PM

2016-07-09

GREAT Experience's With Aliexpress

"Everything that I have ordered off of Aliexpress has satisfied my want.

First of all,

It is NOT Aliexpress fault for the scammers and dishonest sellers they have on the site. BUT.. Its their responsibility to make sure those sellers get kicked off so they won't steal money from future customers.

Second,

If you are not use to shopping online.. My advice to you is to not use this site for purchasing anything if you are not willing to sit down and read reviews and the item descriptions before purchasing a product.

If you don't want to do this, contact the seller with any questions you may have. If they for some reason don't get back to you or don't give you and answer you want.. You move on with your life. Live and learn.

This review was modified by Kaianna on July 09 2016 09:38:08 AM

2016-07-08

Nothing but positive experiences!

"I have purchased multiple items on Ali Express. The first item ever was a Chicago Blackhawks hockey jersey. These retail here in Chicago area around $160. I bought the Winter Classic design for $25.00! No tax and free shipping. It is fantastic. Heavy quality product. Far better than a friend's that got his at a local sports store. Since then I've gotten items from a dash cam, to luxury roller ball ink pens to socks! All great product and amazingly low prices. If you take your time to shop and read reviews you will most likely have a great experience. You will find the same item at a range of prices so don't buy the first thing you see! I was not asked by the company to write this. "

This review was modified by Shellback88 on July 08 2016 04:23:18 PM

2016-07-03

Dont use Aliexpress

"My daughter is 125 lbs and 5 foot 6 inches. I buy her clothes in a med or large size. I ordered a large KC Royals jersey for her. Its total crap. The jersey is so thin its see through. The Kansas City name on the front is way off center. The player name on the back is real small letters. BUT MOST INSULTING is the size of the jersey. Its barely a kids large. I contacted Aliexpress customer service and was advised my daughter needs **** large!!! I never have bought her anything XL yet alone 2XL. I asked for a refuned and Aliexpress never responded after they emailed me it was my fault. I ordered the wrong jersey DONT USE THIS CRAPPY COMPANY FROM CHINA. JERSEYS ARE CRAPPY CHEAP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ****. PAY MORE AND GET A MADE IN THE USA JERSEY. You'll be happy you did. "

2016-06-29

DO NOT BUY THROUGH THIS SHOCKING COMPANY!!!

"DO NOT BUY THROUGH THIS COMPANY. READ THE REVIEWS AND BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ. I DID NOT DO THIS AND THOUGHT IT WOULDNT HAPPEN TO ME!!!! I BOUGHT A PURSE FOR A GIFT AND IT WAS DELIVERED DAMAGED, AN ENTERAL CUT. I CONTACTED THE COMPNAY STRAIGHT AWAY. AFTER 3 WEEKS OF COMMUNICATION, I ONLY RECIEVED A PATIAL REFUND. ALIEXPRESS DID NOT STEP IN AND HELP AND WHEN I APPEALED THE CLAIM ALI EXPRESS HAD TOLD ME THAT I HAD ONE OF TWO OPTIONS (RETURN THE GOODS AT MY COST TO RECIEVE A FULL MONEY BACK OR GET A PATIAL REFUND). I AM NOW OUT OF MONEY AND HAVE A FAULTY PRODCUT THAT I CAN NOT USE. PLEASE BE ALARMED AND DO NOT BUY THROUGH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY."

2016-06-28

Fraud

"This company is fraud they have no contact number they tool 130.00 and I can't speak with nobody just chat which I might be chatting with robots but do not so business with this company they make yu put five stars on they name if yu haven't received your item they say give us 5 star and we will refund yu the money or so if yu just want your money taken go to alliexpress all the review that they have online is fake"

This review was modified by Latishahubbard on June 28 2016 01:05:03 PM

2016-06-27

Problem with AliExpress

"The problem with AliExpress is their terrible customer service, broken rating system and terrible dispute settlement.

I recently purchased from a seller "Super E Times", turned out most of their item is out of stock, then you need to cancel the order. Problem is the seller need to approve this cancellation, even though they are the one who requested it to be cancelled.

Now in this loophole, I can't get refunded until the seller accept my cancellation. The product of course hasn't been sent yet, as they don't have it. AliExpress customer service can't do anything about it. So the seller are "free" to withhold my money as long as they can.

The seller insisted to put the blame on me, forced me to cancel the order because "I don't want this item anymore", not because the item is out of stock, which is not the case. I cancel it because the item is out of stock, and the seller requested me to cancel it.

They blackmailed me if I don't change the reasoning I won't get refunded, or they will try to keep my money as long as they can.

I won't change my cancellation reason because I want the rating system to work, not a rating system that has been tempered with. The customer service even suggesting me to do whatever the seller asked me to do. The customer service is encouraging the buyer to fake/tampered with the rating system. And I heard there is a lot of cases where the seller bribe a buyer to give them a good rating, and this is encourage by AliExpress as a system.

This is bad for everyone, why even they have it if it just a fake rating system?

I never had this problem with other website, as their dispute resolution is really quick, and rating systems are honest and they put their position in buyer's side.

But not with aliexpress!!,
AliExpress customer service is non existent, as they can't do anything and they will be sided to the seller side rather than the buyer side.

This is bad, as any dispute resolution they do will try to be to benefit the seller rather than the buyer.

So, stay away from AliExpress as much as you can and this particular seller "Super E Times"

Always beware with online store that doesn't accept pay pal, as they will try to cheat you and easy to get away with it.

This review was modified by AlexSetiawan on June 27 2016 02:42:46 AM

2016-06-21

SCAM SCAM SCAM

"The whole website is designed to sell counterfeit products to people. The issue is the customer assumes all the risk when buying the product. If there is anything wrong with it, Aliexpress will either refund $5 or make you pay for the shipping to return the item to China which costs $60+ anyways. Even after receiving horrible quality products and being issued a $5 refund, the refund does not even hit your account until to complain and bother the customer service team about it. I have been waiting over a month to receive a $5 refund after being ripped off of $30 from horrible products. Save your money and buy the real product and don't let a company like this scam their consumers because they are located in a 3rd world country that isn't responsible for the laws and regulations of the United States. My goal is for Aliexpress to take some responsibility for the horrible quality of the vendors they put on their website and refund customers what they are owed."

2016-06-20

Buyer Protection is Bogus

"I purchased a product and paid more because it was to ship from the US guaranteed to arrive within 10 days. 16 days later and within the buyer protection timeframe I filed a claim because I had not received the product. 18 days after my claim was filed, a refund is still being denied and AliExpress customer services has informed me that the Seller is the one that has to authorized the refund. Basically, the Buyer Protection means nothing."

2016-06-14

LCD FOR IPHONE

"For those who want to purchase the display on the iPhone for it is insignificant the small price, I recommend the seller http://bit.ly/1YpRMQx"

This review was modified by mike_wathsaan on June 14 2016 10:48:21 AM

2016-06-09

No warranty assumed

"I bought a cellphone assuming that I had 1 year of warranty. after 4 months the phone stop working, I tried to contact the seller and no answer, I contacted aliexpress 5 times, explaining the problem, they told me that they would refund me and none of the times they did that. I am trying to solve this problem since december, and I already now that I am not gonna have my cash back or another phone. Don't buy anything there."

This review was modified by SoniaCosta on June 09 2016 05:00:02 AM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!