Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.27/10 1.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE EVER! Bought a sink faucet from the seller known as GOODFAUCET and when it arrived it was much wider than listed in the description, so I couldn't use it. Sent messages to the seller and he admitted to the mistake and promised to send me out a replacement. Kept stringing me along until the dispute period ran out and then never sent me my money back or a replacement item. When I contacted the customer service dept, via live chat, on 4 separate occasions, each assured me that they would take care of the matter and get back to me. None of them ever did. They could see all of the messages between the seller and myself, proving that he admitted to sending the wrong item and promising to fix it,. yet they did NOTHING to get my money back or suspend the seller. The representatives that I chatted with were Jer, Chanter and Alessandra, and they all just placated me, told lies, and promised to fix the situation for me, but none of them ever even bothered to get back to me. This lying, cheating seller is still allowed to stay on the site and sell to others to cheat them too. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!"

This review was modified by CWex on October 18 2016 06:43:08 PM

I suggest you avoid buying from this site ~ I found it suspect at best

"I placed and paid for an order then; received an email stating the item had shipped.
I then received an email notification that payment was needed, then received an email that stated the order had been cancelled by the seller.
After the confusion with the order I placed, I was mindful of any future charges to my card.
Shortly after this transaction, my credit card company reached out to me regarding a "suspect" charge on my card. It was expected and coincidental.

Love It

"I order a lot of inexpensive novelty items from different merchants through Aliexpress. Sometimes it takes about a month for packages to arrive, other times not as long. I don't order time-sensitive items because of this. The only time I didn't receive something was due to an error the US postal system made as they frequently make mistakes: I receive other people's mail on a regular basis. Additionally, I have ordered packages from within the US that never arrived even though the tracking status was "delivered." One day I received a package ordered through Aliexpress that had "Hey Mailman! Wrong House" written on it, indicating the USPS incorrectly delivered it. I just wanted to let people know that they can confidently order from Aliexpress. Of course you should always check the merchants' feedback before you order. Most merchants are honest and feedback is very important to them. I don't think it's fair to blame them when they did what they were supposed to do. Also be sure to read the product description. My most recent order included night lights. I had to be sure they would fit a US socket as some merchants carry the product which fits European sockets. I paid $1.64 for one and shipping was free. Amazon offers the same product for $7.49 and shipping is not free. I'm so pleased that I'm ordering more from the same merchant through Aliexpress. "

This review was modified by myladydove on October 17 2016 01:23:39 PM

Scam companies , selling

""Do not ever buy from this company there products dont look anything like the ones they have posted. They sent me a water proof shaver which blowup when I switch it on to my house which took a month and a half to get to me . When i asked for a refund they told me no. and they haven't responded to me since then.the litige process was a joke Im convinced this company is not a legit company at all the advertisement it nothing like product you receive "

This review was modified by Windy606 on October 14 2016 07:25:47 AM

Aliexpress is a a den of CROOKS!!!

"Beware!! If you think you can safely buy original brand items on this site while be covered by some kind of buyer protection or refund policy, FORGET IT!
Don't trust any positive feedback from the seller page nor any online blog that says otherwise because they are all fabricated so they can bait more victims!
You will loose all your money like it happened to me!
I bought a Xiaomi Mi5 phone for more than 300 Euro and received two fake dummy phones worth no more than 20 Euro.
The only things Aliexpress dispute team cares is that you received the package, they will ask you for more and more evidence and in the end won't even consider it valid for a total nor a partial refund.
It doesn't matter how many evidence you will upload or how many times you will contact support, they will DO NOTHING TO HELP YOU!
To summarize, if you are looking for a particular original brand on Aliexpress, even a chinese one, steer clear of it because you WILL BE SCAMMED. But if you need to buy something cheap with no brand like phone covers or other accessories then go for it.

This review was modified by Kaworu on October 13 2016 03:37:49 AM

"I ordered 4 items from here. 2 being hats which had arrived when said, 1 phone case and a shirt. The phone case and shirt was not traceable at all. The phone case arrived, but they sent a totally different one. I've waited for the shirt for over a month ago (almost 2) and it still has not arrived. I've opened a dispute for a refund and contacted the seller. The seller did not care at all of what I was saying. Whoever it was would copy and past its comment over and over again. When the dispute ened, I didn't even get my money back..."

This review was modified by kpeachx on October 12 2016 10:08:06 PM

Crappy Service/Product

"Do not ever buy from this company there products dont look anything like the ones they have posted. They sent me a oil canvas painting to my house which took a month and a half to get to me. Then i get the painting and it looks like my 11 year old brother made it and they send the wrong ones. When i asked for a refund they told me they cold only do it through paypal and to make an account. i made one and they haven't responded to me since then. Im convinced this company is not a legit company at all "

This review was modified by Seeder319 on October 03 2016 01:06:40 PM

"Do not buy from them because they lie and steal. Customer service is awful! They just pretend to help while they are doing nothing to resolve your issue. The tracking numbers they give you are invalid which brings me to point of thinking its fake. I have a I ordered a skirt in May, I am still waiting until today (its October now). I opened a lot of disputes which did not help because they just tricked me into closing it and they have confirmed the delivery of my order while I did not receive anything. Now I can't ask for the refund because my order has been "delivered" and dispute option is not available anymore. The shop I ordered from on Aliexpress was funnymall. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from that website."

This Company **** !!!!!!

"Terrible products and customer service"

This review was modified by tinys1960 on September 29 2016 05:37:56 PM

Didn't delivery on order

"I placed an order but never got it. Then went to their site to inquire...you have to have adobe flash player to chat. Well on my iPad, adobe flash player won't download. How does a person contact them? I guess I'll have mark this off as learning experience. Lucky it wasn't a big order. Be careful if you are new to site. I wouldn't recommend this site!"

"I paid EMS service for the order on 18th Sept, and now more than a week after payment the EMS tracking number given is FAKE. Contacted customer service and they wont do anything. Take money, use VISA facility, and then play dumb. AliExpress customer support is a joke, I suspect AE cust service is the one doing business there. If you have any issue with the sellers at AE.. file charge dispute with card issuer. Their dispute process is fake. Customer service dont care. The cust sercie response look like cut and paste response assurances / slogans, so that you could be hypnotized with their dispute process and eventually lose your money. "

This review was modified by joey32817 on September 28 2016 01:40:57 PM

This is a Huge Scam!

"I order a product over $162, it was never shipped, I ask for the refund 20 days after they were agreed to give me the refund! that means they never sent the product.

After reading the reviews I am going to contact my credit card company ask for the refund from them! huge scam!

"i have bought several things. as long as item you buy are good there is no problem. all the cr.p comes up when you have to return items or get refund or manage with customer service. There is absolutely no way you will see your money back. i have even returned item with tracking number and they don´t believe me because i did not upload the tracking number upon filling up the return slip before I got the return slip to my mail. how on earth should you fill in tracking information before you even post it and put it in your box??? Of course, after you have completed the incomplete form, there is no chance of you putting the tracking information online so they can track it. i even emailed the tracking bill and number to them but they are not doing anything just letting you coned and reassure you about fairness. Rubbish!!! not any more aliexpress. I have left there a good couple of bucks there and I wont see it anymore. customer service is a robot not a human, won´t do anything for you."

"Do not believe the positive reviews of Aliexpress or the Sellers on it, and don't trust the Aliexpress Buyer Protection, it's all fabricated lies. And if you don't receive your item or have any other complaints, they don't allow you to post any reviews, which is why they look so stellar.

I purchased the item and paid extra for express shipping, there was no action from the seller for 5 days. I contacted them, then they indicated that the item had been shipped, which was a lie. The tracking number given was a fake, they never replied my messages after that, and after 5 weeks of being 'shipped' the item hadn't even left the country. Never received the item.

Aliexpress Buyer Protection claimed they processed a refund for me. But YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BACK, and customer service stopped replying me after that. What a load of crap... 2 months being strung along by their bullshit and having my money stolen.

This review was modified by Zobo1 on September 22 2016 02:10:36 PM

HORRIBLE experience... Worst Customer Service.

"I typically wear size 8.5 footwear. On August 24th 2016 I purchased a pair of size 9 boots knowing that if they were slightly big I could always wear thick socks. The sellers sizing chart for the boots stated a size 9 would fit 25cm feet. My feet measure 23cm. Alas, the boots arrived and were too small. I immediately opened a dispute, stating the size was not as described. Peter Yang (seller) responded to my dispute, telling me it was my error, and I should have ordered size 4 or 5 boots. I reiterated that the boots were TOO SMALL, but he continued to say based on my 23cm feet, my size would be 4 or 5... EVENTUALLY (now 90+ messages back and forth later) he 'asked' me "you can measure the length of the shoe". I did and sent clear pictures showing the measurements. He then responded "Dear. You can not measure the length of the bottom of the shoes", completely contradicting himself, most likely because the result of the measurement was not in his favour. It is now September 21st and all we have done is gone in circles despite me sending oodles of very clear visible photographic evidence, including the length of the bottom sole which is 24cm on the OUTSIDE of the boot - boots that are supposed to fit a 25cm foot. AliExpress finally stepped in today and after anticipating a logical result finally, I am SO disappointed... they have said my complaint is INVALID. As a cosplayer who purchases MANY items online very frequently, I have NEVER experienced such useless, difficult, frustrating, inefficient customer service. The flawed product is a minimal issue in comparison to the waste of time it has been dealing with their customer service, just to have no resolution in the end. I WOULD NOT recommend this website and especially not this seller."

This review was modified by Candacealysia on September 21 2016 08:57:33 PM

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!