Stores > AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.19/10 1.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review AliExpress by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

STOLE MY CREDIT CARD INFO!

"One of the companies I ordered from on here stole my credit card info and was using it to purchase in Singapore, China. I know this because I have only purchased two items off of my credit card in months since it's the card I use to keep up my credit score! So disappointed, will never purchase from them again!

2017-05-25

5 stars shopping experience

"i like this aliexpress. There is lot of items to shopping you need to just find to good store to shop. I'm buying almost 1.000$ this year. I will always buy with happines. I reccomend to everybody."

2017-05-25

Product descriptions less than accurate.

"Items on this site are pretty cheap compared to western prices, items are from China so shipping is slow which you need to come to terms with considering what you save. However the product descriptions are not always accurate & refunds very difficult regardless of what their website states. They don't accept Paypal at least for Australian based buyers & I think the reason for this is that Paypal are very good at refunding customers for dodgy purchases which I am guessing is not what Aliexpress would want.
My advice is to use another Chinese online merchant like Banggood or To Save who both accept Paypal & I have personally found to be better to deal with when something goes wrong but there are also other Chinese merchants.

2017-05-18

I mean this entirely when I say this: THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!

"It's one thing to be rude and unhelpful, but it's another to be somewhat polite, indirect, and compeltely useless. The latter describes AliExpress agents when 'helping' through chat. I have been trying to verify my credit cards for payments for over 3 weeks now. I have supplied AliExpress with every personal document on me pretty much. I have even verified my Ali Pay account. what aliExpress agents tell me every time is along the lines of, "stress no more, dear, we will resolve this in one working day". I have been told this over 5 times now. I follow their instructions and complete everything on my end, only to be left unable to buy any orders through AliExpress.

This is by far the most ridiculous loophole I've ever been put through. I' ve lost all of my orders and customers because of their incompetence!!!!!!!!!

2017-05-12

If you receive defective goods - BEWARE ! ! !

"I am a technician, semi-retired, mainly fixing small electronic devices, such as phones, for friends. AliExpress is an excellent source of cheap replacement parts, you can find almost anything if you look hard enough. Now the sellers themselves are very honest, almost all of my experiences with them have been positive, and I order lots of things.

Naturally, some of the sellers are unscrupulous, very few, so I am not complaining about the individuals. The problem arises when you find a dishonest seller, as I did, in this case he sent me a used replacement screen for a phone, not the "factory new" screen described in the listing. I installed it and found that the LCD screen worked fine, but the digitizer was unresponsive. On close examination it was obvious that the ribbon cable had been squashed and the conductors were broken and exposed, rendering the item useless.

I wrote to the seller who basically told me to lodge a dispute. Apparently he knows the system well. When I submitted a brief description of the damage, the fact the screen was used, and attached a photo of the damaged area to AliExpress I received a terse reply to the effect that I had failed to prove the damage wasn't caused "by logistics".

How a ribbon cable might be the only thing damaged in transport beggars belief, and renders their response farcical. I am quite sure this is standard procedure for them, in that AliExpress jealously guards their sellers very much to the detriment of buyers.

You have been warned, I suggest you use caution in any dealings with sellers you cannot vouch for, either by prior dealings or possibly by gauging from feedback.

2017-05-08

Hair smells like ****.

"Ula hair smelled like someone's ****. Can't even wash the smell out. ****..."

2017-05-08

WORSE SEEDS YOU CAN BUY

I bought 10 different type of seeds form Ali Express and none of them was as described. The asparagus seeds turned out to be some kind of lettuce. The tomato, blueberries, apple seeds, pansy and cucumber did not germinate. The Strawberries and onions are not as described and the puff flowers turned out be something else. The geranium seeds did not arrive, I got a refund for those. I think people should be aware. I bought the seeds on my credit card and one supplier told me I had to open a pay pal account to get a refund.

2017-05-07

Aliexpress Customer service

"Horrible experience with customer service. I hope that the person I was chatting with is a computer because he/she sounded dumb. it is impossible to speak with Someone on the phone. They will always say no phone customer service available. BAD.
Stay away from them. Sometimes it is worth paying more for something mowing that someone can help you if need be and not just a dumb program on the computer. I would not give them a single star if I have the choice.

2017-05-06

BEWARE!

"It want the best time, could've had more info. Not recommended "

2017-05-05

Scamming tactics taking place!

"I'm staying home mom, but apparently I ended up with a "disabled account " on aliexpres meaning if I Don't get my orders or I get a different item , I don't get to complain or open a dispute. I contact their chat support, some said to me don't worry it's in our end the problem not the customers fault ...let me help you by replying by email , let me request a re installation if your account. ..be patient bla bla bla and please just wait 2 days they said to me ...I waited and waited for two weeks and more I keep on contacting over their chat and they're very well train to play damn!.at the end I got sick and tired to explain my situation over and over been put an hold ....it was the worse I ever experienced I swear. My order never came the time frame to confirm my order past so it Auto-Confirm so the money got release to the seller as he or she send me the goods. I wasn't able to Open a dispute or leave a feedback since my account was disabled with no explanation it all proving to me, I did nothing wrong but trying to open a dispute a dispute it was impossible to open funny thing about this Scamming Site is that they allow you to keep on sending me emails on offers and even allow to spend more money but never got an email with my money back guarantee they promise all customers.

I will be contacting my bank and make a report about this site, in the meantime please don't make big purchase with alibaba or aliexpres. . Next thing you know you will be block or disable to access your account.

2017-05-02

Horrible.

"Tried to cancel an order four time and was told the order cannot be canceled because it's already shipped. That was 4/08 - 4/11. Looking at the history of the account, the package was not shipped until 4/20..... WTF. SCAM artists and I would avoid ALIEXPRESS and all costs!!!! "

2017-04-30

Mobility Store

"The Mobility Store are SCAMMERS. I paid for a Smart TV box and never received it. They offered up every excuse in the book and their shipping records show it's been delivered. Well yes, perhaps it was delivered but not delivered to me. I have verified with Canada Post that the item ordered has not entered into Canada. They say they will ship another item but I'm not holding my breath on that. Live & learn."

2017-04-28

Avoid AliExpress at all cost

"I guarantee you you will be scammed, sent different/low-quality/knockoff/counterfeit made in China junk, sellers will play a lot of games to not communicate or not refund you, AliExpress customer service are a bunch of clowns that will waste your time, behave like they are mentally deranged, and will NEVER, EVER help you, if you leave negative feedback it won't be displayed. STAY AWAY FROM CHINESE CLOWNS AT ALIEXPRESS, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!"

2017-04-25

They always favor their ( scamming ) sellers

"Often you get what you ordered as described.
However if you have problems like that you received a empty package, a diffrent item or a item that doesn't work they deny your complaint and ask you to do impossible things to get your money back.
For example they ask you to provide '' official damage reports from your post company '' or other official things you can't get, and they know that ofcourse.
If the package with the product doesn't arive at all then they will refund you, but beware, if the tracking number shows something like '' delivered '' even tho you didn't receive it they will ask you again to do impossible things and favor their sellers, it's just like aliexpress and their sellers are the same.
I bought at aliexpress a lot small stuff, which often didn't had a tracking number at all and didn't arive either, aliexpress refunded me in these cases.
However after refunding multiple small items this way that didn't arive they just closed my account and couldn't open anymore disputes for my remaining items that didn't arive!

So just STAY AWAY from this site, they are a scam, their buyer protection is joke and they take all your money and don't deliver the goods as promised.

2017-04-21

Product is absolutely not as declared but no refund at all!

"The order I received was absolutely not as declared. The seller admitted to this fact. I approved pictures and videos proving the order is not as declared. However AliExpress (AliThief) closed both the dispute and the appeal as invalid. They absolutely do not care about customers evidences. Once you payed them - you will never see your money back even if you received absolutely NOT what you payed for."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!