Product & services pricing Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10

"I bought an electronic article from Ali Express, and paid $30. The thing is not working at all. To send it back for refund, it would cost me $70 US. Sooo!!! Forget about ''customer satisfaction garanteed'' if you live outside China!"

modified review This review was modified by nomorealiexpress on November 22 2014 05:01:08 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM Lulu Technology Co., Ltd.
I HAVE WAITED OVER 100 DAYS and I have not gotten my goods. I received from other companies on Aliexpress, but not this one and they refuse to refund. When I contacted Ali express they say there is nothing they can do, Yes there is ! take this crappy company off your site!!!

"worst company return policy ever, you will NEVER have enough evidence to dispute the claim. They will always have a reason why its not good enough or a reason for the issue NEVER EVER EVER use them! And it will take MONTHS because as they put it, they are backlogged with complaints...what does that tell ya!"

"Will never buy again. No communication and bad customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by rinix1980 on November 18 2014 08:50:03 PM

"Hello, I bought "
Original For ASUS EeePad Transformer TF300 TF300T TF300TG 69.10I21.G01 Version Touch Screen With Digitizer Panel Front Glass"
It's not original, is plastic and not work.
They told me to send the product back for full refund, but he shipping to send it back cost more than the touchscreen.
Game over.

"good! nice shop . ????? ?????? ?????????. ? ????????"

"DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS from this site especially the store named

"Fashion Pretty Hair" my terrible lying customer service representative there name was Kevin Lui

I bought a product from this site. I emphasized the color and size to the sales associates. It came in the wrong color and size. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the product they told me to return it and they will send me a replacement. I sent the products back and paid postage. They then told me they cant give me a replacement unless I change their rating to a 5 start rating...which i stupidly did. Once I changed the rating they would not answer my messages or return my calls. I filed a complaint with aliexpress they said they will resolve the issue ...Nothing happened so that was June 2014 it is now November 2014. I continue to contact them with no reply. It was a frustrating experience but lesson learned do not shop there!

modified review This review was modified by shopper2165 on November 17 2014 02:52:15 PM

"Hello, I bought an original IPhone 3GS from the company NONSTOP -Original Brand Mobile Phone Store. The Iphone arrived about 5 weeks later. I went with the Charger to the loacal Apple store to change it into a newer model. They told me, that the charger is not original. After that I checked the phone again and found a crack in the front glass. I first made a bad feedback and directly the company wrote me to change it and the offered me a refund. After some discussion I agreed a refund of 25$ to change the feedback. The told me within one hour they will tranfer the refund to ma paypal account. After the change of the feedback to good - nothing happend. I clamed over 2 weeks my refund. Then they told me, that the amount of 25$ was not approved by the company boss and they offered me a refund of 10$.
I am still fighting with them and so far I did not get one $. Aliexpress told me, that there is no way to help me and the feedback can not be changed to bad again.
I only can warn every person not to buy from this company!!
Best is stay away from aliexpress at all - they do not help you when there are problems. I have better experiance with Ebay. They are pro customer.

modified review This review was modified by Bernd_M on November 18 2014 08:35:33 AM

"I have made a total of 6 orders on Aliexpress. The order number below is the most recent order that I have just received. Out of the 6 orders I put in, I have received 5 of them, and I was completely dissatisfied with 1 and partially dissatisfied with another one. However, on both occasions, I have gotten the response and result that was desired by both the seller and I. The sellers on their fear bad feedback, so if you threaten them with bad feedback to get back your money, you can usually get a good partial refund while keeping the product.
Another note, some sellers are way better than others. A tip from myself is, I would not order anything over $2 without seriously considering the feedback because that is putting yourself at a huge risk. I also steer clear of products that I love that do not have picture attachments to them if they are over $30. The only time I order products over $30 without a picture attachment is if the seller has a consistent history of selling like style with picture attachment feedback.
Honestly, you get what you paid for, and at the end of the day, do not buy products from different sellers. Find a sell you like, trust them, and slowly build up how much you spend each time.

modified review This review was modified by icecreamery on November 16 2014 02:07:58 PM

"False advertising. No honour in the way they do business. stay well clear of amy lin. They are a bunch of theives."

"Alibaba ,AliExpress = Don't buy !

They are the same ,cheap products , a bit cheaper than Ebay ,but Doesn't promise you anything .

You buy products , They lie about the products Descriptions , Original \not original , No one knows .
You can only know after a Month !! so you have no reason to talk to the seller .

You pay via credit card , the seller after half a month says you didn't pay . Now here is the problem :
You paid , and the site said "paid successfully ", still the seller didn't get the money !!? how is that ?

Now , you go to ali\aliexpress service ,They are like slow like turtles !!! no one send you back e-mail ,it's like nothing , no wonder why ali got good shares in the market .

Simple !! they steal money from here and there and a bit lie to these new customers , or don't solve their problem with the seller .

This is the Money !! If I were alibaba ...With this money ... I would build the pyramids liars .

To recap , DON'T buy there

"Ordered a Graco car seat for little one. Thought it might be too good to be true because it was $40 less than Amazon prices and even more of a difference from the competitors! Gave it a shot since I had some time till I needed it. Needess to say, ordered it 9\30, money taken 10\2, 2 messages not responded to by seller, generic email "confirming" shipment 4 weeks later, 1 more message not responded to by seller Jerry Jerry, 7 weekdays later allowed for shipment... And nothing. That was it. Requested refund. Can't find a way to review the seller so no one else wastes their time. Waiting on refund. Fingers crossed. Ended up spending $50 more from babies r us and received it in 2 days. Also just missing the graco refund that ended 10\31. Lesson learned. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is."

modified review This review was modified by Stella2002 on November 12 2014 09:20:59 AM

"I bought some cases on the site because they seemed like a good price, and was from a good brand. (Spigen) They took longer to arrive that AliExpress said they would, but when they did it was apparent that they were fake. I contacted the vendor, asking for authentication numbers, and they replied saying they didn't have them. I started a dispute and they replied that they were "not original". I then escalated the dispute and the vendor then started to tell me how he/she wasn't making any profit on it (seriously?) and sending me sad face emojiis (again, seriously?) It took 2 weeks for AliExpress to respond, even thought the site said 1 week, and they only responded after I contacted them about the dispute 3 times. They then started to "moderate" the dispute and asked the vendor to supply an authentication file, even though the vendor had already clearly stated that they were fake. Nevertheless after 3 days passed I won the dispute and the vendor responded to me saying, and I quote; "i'm sure you are cheater!!! i give the money to you!!! big cheater!!! you make money by this way, you will never be wealthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" After that, I figured one bad vendor shouldn't steer me away from the site, so I tried again, purchacing a similar case for a different phone from a different vendor. Surprisingly the package arrived on time. I opened the package to find the cases I ordered slightly damaged, and appeared to be fake, and again without authentication numbers. I contacted the vendor and they responded to me with a (Only one, I ordered 3 cases) number that was too long to be an authentication number, and had words above it saying that it belonged to another case model. I then responded saying that it was obvious that it was fake and they then responded that they could not provide authentication numbers because I purchased it without original packaging (which wasn't even an option.) But when I went to look at the product's page from the time I purchased it, AliExpress conveniently 404'd on all of the cases. I then started a dispute pointing out that the vendor was clearly lying about the authenticity, in which they then sent me my money back.

In the end, I did end up receiving my money back (although it still hasn't been debited to my card) but it took well over 2 months to do so, and only after I had to pressure them into responding.

That's all you need to know about AliExpress.

"I told the seller to cancel my order and he still sends it and won't refund my money. Fraud alert! Seller was Cici Fashion."

modified review This review was modified by bebita on November 11 2014 12:42:28 AM

"This Company is a Scam, They are a middle man for the sale of cheap products,
Go to Walmart, Sears or Target, they have return policies.
I made the mistake of ordering a Street Strider Bike,
The ad write up stated most recent model, I received a counterfeit, knock off. Filed a dispute with Ali Express, ( sorry for delay in respond , lots of new cases) their Warranty claim
If for any reason your not happy with product return it, shipping to me was 168.00. Return shipping est 580.00
Box was damaged , unable to reuse.

Don't let the cheap prices suck you in.

modified review This review was modified by MRDAVIDCOOPER on November 11 2014 03:03:05 PM

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!