Product & services pricing Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.99/10 1.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.15/10 2.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10

"I am writing an honest review and warning you that everything from this site is a second hand. Now it's up to you to listen lol. I ordered 39 items in one day cause stupid me, I got excited when I saw the pictures and spent $420. First of all everything smells like second hand especially clothing and bags. on top of that clothings have tears and holes and jewllery have been glued together because looks like they've been worn. I got a pair of earings and one of them has big chunk of glue on it. Lol I don't know what to do. I have taken pictures and opened disputes for the items and never heard from them. So good luck getting your money back. If you shop on this site consider your monen gone and stuff is garbage. I am not using anything. I just gave them all to cubans when I went to cuba. 2 months after ordering I still haven't received one third of the shit. I don't really care though lol. I'm not going to use them and I'm not going back to cuba so it all goes to garbage. I am warning you because when I saw these reviews I didn't believe all the negative ones and I focused on the couple people that wrote positive feed back lol. Don't do the same please. At the end of the day it your choice and your money lol"

modified review This review was modified by wolsk on January 28 2015 12:28:06 PM

"I purchased a print of a piece of fine art from the vendor Famous Art Online. After a 2 month shipping delay the print arrived and it was of poor quality, obviously make from a low resolution image that the printer probably found on-line. It might have even been a print of a forgery. When I complained the seller asked me to pay the return shipping costs to return the item to China for a refund which I objected to. The only alternative offered by AliExpress was a 30% refund. Last time I use this shady marketplace. "

modified review This review was modified by ojr79cal on January 28 2015 05:21:11 AM

"Very good shop. Quality of things are great. Shipping is fast. I like this."

"I was ripped off by Elieen Zhao for a wedding gown purchase. The gown was crappy, size was off and the material was horrible. I decided to return within the return time period. I did return the dress and they received. But, guess what I did not get my money back. I had to go back and forth couple of times. I was asked to write a good review about the purchase before getting my money back which I did. I was told to open a PayPal account because this is the only way they can return the money which I did. But they stopped responding to my messages since 12-17-2014. I guess this is a theft operation and a very bad name to AliExpress"

modified review This review was modified by Hiba on January 26 2015 01:38:22 PM

"I ordered this ones...recieved in a 2 weeks. Seller is very good

modified review This review was modified by react on January 26 2015 07:10:18 AM

"I ordered a toy on 12/18/14...today's date is 1/25/15 and have not received the merchandise yet!...according to the estimated time of delivery, the shipping will be 5-15days. It was my mistake not reading the review before purchasing. Many people say its a SCAM and I started to believe them. This will defenitely the last time i will do business with this people and will defenitely not recommend this site to anyone. Buyers beware before you purchase from this company."

"I bought this phone as a Christmas present for my wife which lasted one week after cannot get any response from seller or from ali express have bought a lot of stuff throughout the year never had a problem until now very disappointed as it cost quite a few euro and end up with nothing"

"I had a purchase on Aliexpress where the product did not match the description and was very poor quality in comparison to a AAA quality description in the Sellers Ad. In addition, the product arrived broken and unusable. After agreeing to refund the full purchase price prior to return shipping the seller disputed the refund amount once the guitar arrived back at their shop. $359 purchase price, plus $87 for the return shipping and the seller only refunded $200. I am out $246 and received no goods. A complete rip-off.

The Aliexpress dispute process was the worst part of the entire experience. It took 3 month to complete the dispute. No live person to talk to. Message posting board for dispute communication. Over 1 week delay between message posts. The fact that Aliexpress allowed such a fraudulent activity on their site is unacceptable. I will not purchase anything on Aliexpress. Buyer beware is an understatement. Use this site and you will get burned.

modified review This review was modified by Rhayms on January 22 2015 06:39:24 PM

"ALIEXPRESS is a ripoff and a joke. I ordered curly hair extensions on September 28,2014. After taking forever to get them they were the wrong kind. They looked like black people hair, no offense. I contacted the supplier and he said send them back and I will send you your money back. So I spent another $30.00 to have them tracked. I kept contacting the supplier asking if he received them yet? He kept saying no. So I went to the post office and they opened an investigation to find the package. After a few weeks the post office contacted me and said they recieved the package November 23,2014. So I contact the supplier and he still says he has not received the package. Why would the Untied States post office call and lie to me? They have nothing to gain. Today is January 21,2015 and still have not got my money back. If you order from this place you will get ripped off. I am out $113.60. All I want is my $83.60 back but have no received it. I know I never will. So I contacted the supplier and said if you need the money that bad, fine keep it and said fuck you! Do NOT order from this place! You will get ripped off!!!!"

"This is not a serious company!!! Be careful!!!
I payed, received not what I ordered and returned the goods.
The seller didn't refund me. I lost the money. Aliexpress didn't help.

Indonesia

"I ordered antennas from this store. The seller refuse to send using registered mail because the items are too cheap, even if I offered additional fee for the registered mail. The buyer protection time has been extended twice, but the order has not arrived until now (> 60 days). Thankfully, the seller answers all my questions and offers a refund. I have not yet open a dispute to request refund because I still have around 20 days of buyer protection time."

"Aliexpress is the biggest cheating site ever. I bought a jacket, and got garbage. protect the seller and not the buyer because of them take a fee.

"This is my video relation of the AliExpress experience.

"This should have been posted sometime back but I never got around to do it.

I ordered a few scarves, dresses and some accessories from Aliexpress for a total amount of $135 or something. The items came in different shipments and they took their time. But thats fine seeing the prices and then the fact that these are shipped from China (I'm in the US). I think it would have been better if the tracking information was sent along with the shipment notification.

Anyway, the product quality was good. I had one issue but it turned out to be my own fault since I had ordered the wrong color.

While my order was being processed, I asked them to ship one of the items to a different address and they were kind enough to do so.

All in all, they have some drawbacks but if you're going to spend so little compared to the local shops here, then you should be fine with some issues too.

"Ali express is the first company I've ordered online with and the reason is because I don't trust that I will receive my product and lose my money long story short aliexpress confirmed this fear they took the payment off my credit card...and then sent a cancellation letter to my email...I felt ripped off and I will never order off line again. And its true they do not answer if you call and I'm waiting on an email response this is unbelievable."

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!