• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.43/10 2.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I have placed more than 20 orders with Aliexpress to those who say they are noting but a scam you where not looking at seller rep and talking to the seller when there was a problem, this site is no different than eBay when they started (yep I was around for that), if it sounds to good to be true then it likely is. You need to look at the sellers ratings, what buyers are saying, and how long they have been around. Yes some of the goods are less than advertised but then I take it with a grain of salt that a ring that is selling for .99 is not real gold but colored. For those buying electronics I would guess that most did not do due diligence there, a lot of the products just aren't wired for North America."

"I never received a skirt and 3 scarves I 've ordered 4 months ago,I left several messages to the sellers and asked for refund. Never got response until now and some other items I did receive, were not the color I ordered .... be careful people ...no purchase protection and no refund if products not received or defective... BEWARE of the following sellers: Zhoa Jinfa and wenhe Fang"

This review was modified by Unsatisf on July 03 2015 09:09:21 PM

"I ordered a $700 lab pump from AliExpress and it caught on fire upon plugging it in. No one has returned my email request for returning the product. I have filed a fraud worming against your company and Aliexpress. STAY AWAY OF ALIEXPRESS AND CHINNES PRODUCTS. In addition they give you a very short time to dispute a product, in term the seller knows this and delays response time. Once the time runs out you may never access the product, seller, or your purchase history to dispute. There is no way to contact Aliexpress for any kind of issue."

This review was modified by Edic on July 02 2015 12:37:20 PM

"Aliexpress is a good page. It is like the chinese Ebay, so you can find excellent and bad sellers. All those've had problems with them is because they only look at the prices but don't look at the seller's ratings and transactions. There ARE scammers, but not everyone.

Customer service has improved A LOT, now you can chat 24/7 with an english speaker executive and they really take actions with your problems, a couple years ago it was terrible, but not now. You can also chat with sellers and ask them all the questions you have before ordering - highly recommended to know what you're going to buy.

Shipping depends on each seller, some use China post, Singapore post, Hong Kong post, Malaysia post (not recommended), Swiss Post (not recommended unless you live in Europe) or private services like Yanwen (NEVER EVER ACCEPT THIS SHIPPING METHOD, IS TOO SLOW!), but if the seller did send your order correctly, the delivery time depends on the postal service, NOT the seller!

So, I encourage everyone to give Aliexpress a try, because altough I've had problems and there are very bad reviews here, it is a good page and you only have to have watch well before you order.

"Aliexpress sellers are allowed to make up excuses and sell unstable and extremely dangerous products to the end user's and consumers without any safety requirements or UL standards. Purchased Lithium batteries from LFP Power System and the burnt up and failed from the wiring being incorrect and never shipped replacements. After numerous correspondence with the supplier and Aliexpress they are expecting me to pay for and ship the faulty and dangerous batteries back. No shipper will handle the batteries and Aliexpress is not connected to how returns or dangerous goods should be handled. Beware of Aliexpress return staff as they are completely unqualified and clueless. Aliexpress buyer protection is terrible. Aliexpress customer protection is terrible. Aliexpress does not protect the buyer or end user."

Poland

""Jestem bardzo zadowolony z zakupow na AliExpress. Towar zazwyczaj zgodny z opisem, dostawa w rozsadnym terminie. Nie mam zadnych zastrzezen co do obslugi. Za uszkodzony towar (jednorazowa sytuacja) prawdopodobnie w transporcie dosta?em bez problemu zwrot pieni?dzy. Zrobilem juz kilkanascie zakupow i na pewno beda nastepne. Polecam...

I'm very pleased with the service and goods which I bought on AliExpress website. I did shopping there several times. I recommend this store..."

"WOW! Am I glad I came here. I was going to place several thousand dollar order but not now! After reading reviews, it is clear the chicoms have no interest in the customer."

This review was modified by FrankW0001 on June 24 2015 09:58:41 AM

"The first thing I ordered through them was fine: a small microwave part, which was as described. But then I ordered several more things and all were a disappointment: headbands too small for adult heads, pants labeled XL and 2XL that were actually more like M and L, and pants advertised as "100% cotton" that are clearly synthetic. The seller (who lied about the fabric content) said they would refund my money if I returned the pants, but the shipping back would be nearly the price of the pants. When I filed a complaint with the "shop with confidence" guarantee thru aliexpress, they offered me a whopping $4.32 refund on $14 pants that are garbage to me. So some sellers are legit but some are liars and aliexpress doesn't care or stand behind their "shop with confidence" guarantee. I spent hours on disputes and got back a fraction of my money. DON"T TRUST THEM!!!"

This review was modified by brownsock on June 20 2015 08:35:56 PM

"Aliexpress it self is great. great prices. Aliexpress it's the middle man for stores to sell their product. me and my buddys ordered 21 items and all arrived in 2 weeks.

My only problem is with 1 store in particular: Judy Jersey store: ordered a medium jersey, got here with tag medium on it but when i tried it on it's huge... a friend of mine uses a size 48 = XL and they are the exact same size. when i tried contacting the seller and send pics of the jerseys side to side and on top of the other proving they screwed up she called me a liar and has ignored me since then. i send over 20 messages and not once replied.... Ali express support is great they contacted seller right away and said if she does not contact me back they will cancel their contract with that store for breaking they're code

overhaul Ali is great any issues is due to the store you got it from not Ali express

"BE very aware of Aliexpress
1. it's not the quality that they say on the website I place an order and did not get what I thought I was going to get the specifications of the tablet is not truth full described 2) I then latter on return the item back at my own expenses grrrrr!!! and to make matter worse the seller REFUSE the package
3)the customer service wont to a damn thing with you they say they are going to work with you when all in reality they wont they just jerk you a round for weeks on end for then to say you lost the dispute and issue number 4) you get no refund back or any kind of service from them there is absolutely no purchase protection.and if there is a buyer protection they not honor it in fact the Aliexpress dispute resolution team vey quickly sided with the seller even if he is in the wrong and is selling you knock off faked PRODUCT
THEY DO NOT CARE TO THEM IT IS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY THEY HAVE NO integrity!!!!!!

This review was modified by egyptianmc18 on June 09 2015 03:58:06 PM

"I ordered a product from them and the product was horrible, poor quality, and totally unlike the pictures. I opened up a dispute, and provided information that I mailed the product back, but they still did not refund my money. I believe the claim process is bias, and I will never order from them again."

"Now I ordered 85 items at AlieEpress, and overall I'm pleased with the things I bought there.
But,...you must be careful. Some sellers are bogus. 5 orders of the 85 things I ordered didn't arrive or where faulty. So 5 times it went wrong, but I get my money back. I bought there a lot of different things, led-lamps, clothing, hearing aid, aces/point-repeater, usb flash drives, batteries, underwear, shoes, sd-card, led-neon, led-dimmers, professional thermocouple, silicon baking mat, pool floating thermometer, hair clipper, leakage circuit breaker switch, sandals, 10.1" Octa Core tablet, passive POE injector, IR security cctv Dome Camera, ....and much more. If you buy something there, you must communicate with the seller, otherwise it could go wrong.

This review was modified by JanV13 on June 02 2015 09:59:40 AM

"Received defective counterfeit goods and seller refused to make good (just a download link for the one defective CD would have been adequate) so I disputed the transaction thru AliExpress, providing proof of both defect and counterfeit but AliExpress denied my claim despite. What a complete sham of a dispute system. The amount was not worth the effort disputing with my credit card company."

This review was modified by Member45398 on June 02 2015 06:12:34 AM

"I would like to share you my review related to the seller of the shop "freezone8"

I have chosen a makeup set there and decided to order it for my friend as a birthday gift:

On the product page I found seller states about delivery within 39 days (see "On-time delivery").

As my friend's birthday was on Apr-21 I found this was a good idea to place an order on Mar-08 as this gave the seller about 2 extra weeks.

As with this item I have also ordered underwear I was really happy to get notification from the post office. But no makeup set came. I was a bit upset and worried, so when I came home, I wrote the seller (tracking ID was only 1 and I supposed all items should be included in one parsel)

Seller ignored me and I requested to extend buyer protection using button on site.

Then there were 2 disputes and their operator s v tried to prove me I am wrong, the item is cheap and it will be delivered.

Why am I writing here... May-27. No parsel received. Second dispute will not be closed. Also due to exchange rates changed (decreased) in Ukraine I have lost about 2 dollars (when the item costs 3.5 dollars)

And now seller cries "I am sorry, leave us a good feedback". People, do not believe sellers and do never try to be kind to them if they do not do anything for you.

And recommend you to blacklist this shop:

which is definitely the worst liars ever

This review was modified by AnneSteyia on May 27 2015 08:54:09 AM

"I ordered on line a dog tracking collar from AC Huang for around $75 USD. When the collar arrived it wasn't exactly as advertised and required an obsolete (in Canada) micro SD card and the purchase of a monthly service plan with a phone carrier. After buying SD cards and signing up with Bell I found that I could not make this work in Canada I returned the unit prepaid. Endless rounds of dispute emails via Aliexpess's so called claim settlement guaranty produced nothing. In the end I am out at least $85 USD not counting what I spent on SD cards and the phone plan and I have nothing to show for it. The manufacture finally admitted they received the unit and they might have offered me a credit but that was unclear and I only wanted my money back. I doubt that I would use Aliexpress again. Mike Smith - Sudbury, On Canada."

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!