• AliExpress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.24/10 2.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.93/10 1.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

"buy happy, good quality, all as in the picture, it is on time"

"well i bought a emoji backpack but then later my sister said to see the reviews i looked at it and a lot of people said a lot of bad things and i was only 12 and this was my first time ordering something so i didnt know so i was getting a little mad but i still go emails about Aliexpress and i didnt give up on my hope's then days past and it was almost time for back to school well not really like five more days and i was holding a packet my mom said thats maybe your backpack i opened it and my mom was right it was but the emoji faces were a bit darker and smelled weird but i didnt care at least i got it "

This review was modified by kittycatpanda on August 26 2015 07:04:10 PM

"Customer protection is a mystery. They don't help you with anything. Once you paid - it's over! And it doesn't matter if you didn't get anything, you got something defective or not as describe or so. Aliexpress can do NOTHING with their sellers, All of them do what they want and believe me that last thing they want is to return you your money.... Bottom line - you are gambling with any seller on that web store. There is a chance you win. But if you not - deal with it! But you not going to get your money back. Stay with Amazon"

"Aliexpress - NEVER AGAIN!!!
Warning! Do not buy from this seller!
Factory direct adult cartoon mascot costume, jianguang guo, xiaoyu zhu
Address: #424 xi tianyang majuqiao tongzhou District Beijing
Beijing 102600, telephone: 1-010-18647843108

I just checked the rating - aliexpress entered 100% satisfaction! but when you go to the details of calculation of the rating, they use only data for the last 6 month, and don't take into account previous negative ratings. No reviews available for now as seller sold less then 10 items, so future customers can't be even warned!

Got bad quality and impossible to use product with missing parts.
Opened a dispute, but as it was my first time and I didn`t know the details, agreed to ship it back before checking the rate for shipping. The size of the box is quite large, so shipping costs same as I paid - $200, there was no sense to ship it back.
I didn`t have any buttons to change my dispute.
Asked seller to change it, they refused.
Asked support to help - no help, just promises.
Now I lost $200, have product that I can`t even sell as it doesn`t have some details and can`t be used properly due to poor quality.
Where is customer protection? Never aliexpress again!!!

This review was modified by IryNako on August 21 2015 01:51:02 AM

"AliExpress
Store: Hero Power System Store
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/932808
AVOID this SELLER!
Bought a 300$ LiFeP04 battery. Faulty charger requested a replacement. Seller contacts me stating that they will be sending a replacement charger. 25 days pass by and no charger. Seller now ignores my messages. I have no option on leaving a bad rating.
I having communicated twice to the help centre. Still no communication from the seller.

This review was modified by 6armon on August 17 2015 09:49:57 AM

"ALIEXPRESS AND AT LEAST TWO OF THEIR SELLERS ARE ALL FRAUDULENT PEOPLE. THEY SOLD CRAP ITEMS TO ME. ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING FOR THE BUYER. THEY ARE ACTUALLY UNREACHABLE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB PAGE !!!!!"

This review was modified by Oea1121 on August 15 2015 06:34:11 AM

"Avoid Aliexpress or you will lose your money. I did an order of an iptv box for 99.52 Euros from their worst Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH , the product arrived after 10 days with just 10% of the channels shown in their description on Aliexpress, When I asked the seller to resolve the problem he didn't want and said it's not possible to resolve the problem or even to guarantee the 10% already working, so I asked refund, they refunded back just 50 Euros, after 3 days actually this bad seller blocked the 10% of the channels I got before, so I paid about 50 Euros for a piece of plastic , when I went back to Aliexpress to ask them the rest of my money, their answer was no you can't, we are with the seller against you , very very bad customer service. Anyway I'm gonna to accuse both of them, Aliexpress and the bad Chinese seller GREAT BEE TECH"

This review was modified by ahmedali83 on August 15 2015 03:53:21 AM

"Have been doing business via ali express for several years , only one negative experience the package was crushed , mishandling not their fault ,
I read lot of negative review , my recommendation check before you buy . Chines are very much in business to do business , which make me wonder if that American giant is not having people posting negative experience as it will definitely undercut their revenue for the exact same merchandise , made in the same Country by the same peoples.
And no AliExpress never asked me to post anything , facts are facts

This review was modified by realrambo on August 16 2015 08:21:19 AM

"Seller send me defective product. Buyer beware of this seller and avoid it at all cost. Seller will defend his product and it called me a cheater because I asked for a refund. Stay away. Mount will not clip and would not lock to clip on steering wheel. Several people have tried with no luck. Seller customer representative Lori insulted me several times because I asked for a refund. No matter what I tried to convenes here with facts and pictures and Lori still accusing me of lying. Seller is LT Technology Co. LTD. China. Name of customer service keep insulting me is: Lori Pengyu Xing. I will pass to you some of here comments to me when I was telling her about none working product:
Lori Pengyu Xing: oh come on!our products good,why cheat us.
you can not show your problem to us!!!!how can we refund you money,there is no problem with the car phone holder,why you ask refund?
Lori
i do not know why it cannot be equiped well?no problem with the phoen holder friend.
i can not see the evidence of our car phone holder broken.if you think the amount is so few,you do not need to take picture or video,how can we convince that your car phone holder is broken or not?if you think it is not need to fight just 3 usd,why you open dispute,friend?
pls close the dispute,welcome to buy again! Hope to get your early reply!
Lori
She keeps saying nothing wrong with the mount while she is in China and she is not trying it on my car. They think they will push you and insult you and you forgive them for the money you paid. I have purchased 7 items the same day from different sellers and two of them I have problem with them and so far no refund from two sellers. At least the other seller was professional and didn’t insult me in his communication yet.

"Very happy customer I dont understand why people are having trouble with this site i love it ordered a couple of things and yes it takes a wile for the item to get to you cause its coming from china but the item i ordered came 2 months later and they where in good condition. I love AliExpress and i just ordered some more stuff just remember give the item some time to get to your home and you can always return the items if your not satisfied. From a happy customer Richard."

"DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE... NO BUYER PROTECTION ... YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ITEM OR RECEIVE A FAULTY ONE... THEY ARE WITH THE SELLERS SIDE... BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS SITE...

i did not receive my items and the dispute close in favor of the seller... get ready to lose some money if you use this site....

"FACTS:

* Purchased from Aliexpress seller: 'Cnimperssion' (Cnimperssion W)
* Item purchased : Virtual Screen Video Glasses
* Purchased on: 28/Jan/2015
* Cost: $108.88 USD ($140 AUD)
* Item arrived on: 26/Feb/2015
* Item found to be faulty: defective LCD screen
* On 28/Feb/2015 'Cnimperssion W' indicated to return item for refund
* Item posted back to seller on 2/Mar/2015 (scan of tracking receipt sent to seller)
* Refund was never forth-coming from seller, dispute opened with Aliexpress on 15/Mar/2015
* documentation provided to Aliexpress (bank record of purchase, postage receipt)
* On 17/Apr/2015 Aliexpress closed the dispute and DID NOT RETURN MY MONEY / NOR SEND REPLACEMENT ITEM
* Seller location: China, Guangdong
* Order Number: 65604502599684

So if you buy anything from Aliexpress, just be aware you have no protection from the Aliexpress parent company, and there are unscrupulous sellers on the site.

"I bought a cell phone about 138$ and now 3 months I haven't received it yet and no refund yet...After 10 days of my purchase, they have suspended the seller for fraud. I talked 5 times with the operators, contacted them 3 times and nothing happened... I am sooo disappointed about the service, about
Ali express and about this situation. But I am not going to lose 138$.

Ali express is cheap and not a reliable and serious company...

Think 100 times before you buy on Ali express, it is not advisable...

This review was modified by Plarent on August 06 2015 12:33:40 AM

"They are Crap, website does not upload images it says you should be able to..seller told me to fix dress myself when arrived damaged..Do NOT Use"

This review was modified by Laurah1 on August 04 2015 04:26:24 AM

"aliexpress is the best place you can buy replicas, watches, clothes etc
i find my inspiration from http://spendnotsave.com reviews,
aliexpress have got every day deals, for example:
cheapest, 1005 money back, what else could be better?

Share AliExpress's store rating

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!