Product & services pricing Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.03/10 3.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.99/10 1.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10

"The AliExpress group of companies are selling EVERYTHING that you can think of. But, if you try to return goods that are inadequate or did not by other means meet your expectations, you will never win back your money!
The complain center took me 4 months to just reply to my complaint and from there and on, they have been asking for new evidence every time they reply. So, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! This is my strongest recommendation

"VERY BAD SERVICE FROM HIGH QUALITY GARMENT FACTORIES (YONGZHEN XIA) Please steer clear from this seller. If you try and cancel your order, he will reject it. No worries, I WILL be filing a dispute with my credit card company tomorrow against the 12 orders that I have placed with this moron. This site should be out of business. Customer service sides with their LIARS and BAD SELLERS. The best thing anyone can do is file a dispute with your credit card company to get your money back. Wait on Aliexpress and your money will be like ashes in a fire. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE!"

"AliExpress is a great fooled
products that we have received have nothing to do with the pictures shown and described on the website. are ordinary fakes.
for a few days i stay and i wait for a response on product return, but so far I have received no reply..
I do not recommend anyone to buy from this site.

modified review This review was modified by emap on July 25 2014 03:19:39 AM

"i thought i was getting a unlocked phone it was not and had to ship it back at my cost $19.85 and allmost 2 months later im still waitting for my refund . save your money buy from amazon or ebay or even craigslist . the time you have to wait to get what you order and then to pay to send it back to get a refund and you dont get the cost of shipping it back Customer service is a joke . "

"ordered wedding dress from ALice Andy angel wedding co, should have read reviews first, recieved something that looked like a bedsheet wth beads on it, that were falling off! received wrong size not that the bedsheet was wearable anyways, told seller seller gets rude offers 5$ off lol start dispute, seller, lies and says no problem i sen pictures still seller says no problem, i send picture of size seller lies says that just a random number on the dress! all of the negative reviews state same problem seller tried to bribe them into 5 star rating."

"Never again, Been Scammed by Jacky's Company on Aliexpress, Opened a dispute and no reply by Company, The shirt was for my wedding day and Colour was a perfect match for my Brides Wedding dress, But now got to change the Colour scheme, Total Scammers on that site, Never ever shall I shop again and would advise the rest of the world to stay clear of this web site"

" Don't use. I ordered a mobile phone through their website and paid, they then sent me a e-mail a few days later stating they have closed my order because they can't verify payment. dispute the fact that i went through additional security measures with my bank when paying. They are now asking for my passport and bank statement ( they said they want to see my previous transactions), there is no logical reason for them to want such sensitive data other than illegal reasons. Amazon who is also a marketplace just like Ali express does not ask for any of these things. I have a legal background and there is no way i would provide those details, because someone can use it to steal your identity. I have now alerted my bank."

modified review This review was modified by Teacup1 on July 19 2014 06:28:05 PM

"Product received dead on arrival.
The supplier is totally refusing to assume guaranty, pushing responsibility of my ability to install the product. (note, that I already use similar product without issue)
During discussion seller had even trying to deter me (customer) to escalade the issue see extract of the chatter,
• cn1501467744(2014-05-12 06:40:32):
If I refuse you, platforms intervention, you can not provide sufficient evidence, the platform also determines you lose
• fr105909695(2014-05-12 06:42:12):
sorry with the video of the product rebooting alone I guess I have evidence
you are trying to cheat ?
After escalation no action at all from aliexpress, even after 2 request buy chatter , the answer from aliexpres is still the same “wait someone will get in touch with you soon …..”
My case is in escalation since 1 month and nothing is coming

So, my conclusion is: WRONG SELLER, and NO SUPPORT or buyer protection from Aliexpress.
Today I have lost my money buying in this shop. I suggest to other customers to buy product in a other location.
And also to take in account that the "buyer protection from aliexpress" don't exist.

modified review This review was modified by mailfred on July 09 2014 11:40:59 PM

"Do you know chnprice focused on compare prices on aliexpress?
How often do you buy stuff in aliexpress? Do you use the site chnprice? As far as i know, chnprice.com is a site focused on price comparisons about the products of aliexpress.
Through it you can buy some cheaper and better parts from aliexpress. Yeah, that is to say, it can save money.

modified review This review was modified by daisysmell211 on July 09 2014 01:28:00 AM

"80 days and still I did not receive my order. no: 61855384298970 From aliexpress
Even No Local tracking details !!!
Did you send the order or only you charge me !!!
Please refund me now
From April to June I order from aliexpress 9 items and I got all with no problem, only order. no: 61855384298970 as a problem.
Look like the supplier did not send it !!!
Please refund me now The order is in to long time in status Dispute in Progress

modified review This review was modified by aronco on July 08 2014 07:18:13 AM

"AliExpress is actually a great, innovative platform with a lot of capabilities and competitive sellers. And it could be perfect if only:
1. On-time delivery warranty was actually forced (this is a cosmetic feature now).
2. Fake and counterfeit products advertised as original and genuine should be categorized as "Full refund w/o returning the merchandise" automatically (with enough evidence).
3. Not as described, broken or incorrect products (with enough evidence) should be returned for a full refund, AND seller should prepaid shipping or compensate postal fees (also, they should allow more then 30days for delivery of return).
Simple? This would force those AE resellers to be honest (because MOST of them understands business as _conning the client for a profit_) but.. this will never gonna happen. This is why paypal is not AE partner anymore.
(I have 2yrs experience on AE with a Silver VIP badge for almost a year)

modified review This review was modified by zanozik on July 07 2014 11:43:47 PM

"Save yourself time, money and the aggravation Don't deal with AliExpress;

The Vendor I purchased an item from posted grossly inaccurate information regarding apparel size. My purchase was at least 3 sizes larger than the stated size. The vendors response was to try to sell me yet another item. No exchange or refund. The AliExpress Dispute resolution process was a hopeless run-around. They wanted me to produce photo documentation of the items dimensions. Exactly how does one accurately measure an article of clothing made from Spandex that is supposed to stretch in order to fit correctly? This organization has raised the Art of the Con to an entirely new level!

"goods never received and refused to refund my money. opened a complaint with my credit card company and they refunded my money, so put that in your pipe and smoke it aliexpress"

"Please customers if you want to trim your waist down. PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT ORDER FROM IWOO SHOP. They do not respond to your comments and you will not receive your order!"

"In December 2013, I ordered a Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker for 124$ from company Dingyan in Shenzhen.

Product was shipped quickly, but the item was black instead of silver as I ordered. It also did not have any charger. Dingyan solved this quickly by sending me a charger by DHL.

After charging my Soundlink, it made a strange noice on low volumes and after three days it stopped working completely. Since I was promised one year guarantee I sent it back with promise on replacement and refund of shipping cost.

After some time a new Soundlink Mini was shipped to me the 20th March. It worked for one day and then went silent. Once again (26th March) I send the Soundlink Mini back to Dingyan.

27th of May I receive a letter from Swedish Post Office saying:
"We have been in Contact with China Post and got information that the package is on its way back to you. The reason for this is that the reciever, Dingyan Chinew Outlet Store, did not pick up parcel in time. Parcel left China with boat the 11th April."

25th June I got my broken Soundlink Mini back from China. I have now repeatedly mailed the seller and I am not getting any response.

Summary:

I spent 124$ plus 110$ in freight and hours of time trying to communicate to seller, purchasing packing materials and wrapping tape. I started this purchase in December 2013. Today, July 2014, I am stuck with a Soundlink Mini that does not work and a seller that does not communicate with me anymore.

When contacting Aliexpress chat site (they took away helping through email), they say:

Please be advised that since you have received the product, your payment was released to your seller. The moment the payment has been released, there will be no way for AliExpress to have access to the funds. As a service provider, I strongly recommend that you contact your seller regarding your issues with the product. In maintaining an open communication between buyers and sellers, it is proven to be the best way to resolve any misunderstanding.

I Strongly advice you to not purchase anything from here!!!

modified review This review was modified by NisseX3M on June 29 2014 11:27:33 AM

AliExpress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AliExpress is not a merchant member
AliExpress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!