AlgaeCal Reviews - algaecal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

AlgaeCal is not a merchant member
AlgaeCal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"pills came on time and customer service was very helpful,thank you!!
edit:when my calcium pills arrived,the mailing slip attached(the company is required by law to include such documents when mailing goods overseas)showed that my shipment originally costed the company $10 but I was required to pay $30!!also(I have to emphasize this in my review)$30/bottle of pills is ridiculously expensive as well,I'd recommend searching for deals or coupons before buying anything from these guys.bottom line:great products,but pathetically-and possibly deceptively-overpriced!!
2nd edit:on april 7th I was browsing their website and I saw that their shipping prices have been reduced significantly(1-4 bottles cost $20 now than $30 before).thank you algaecal for listening to your customers' comments!

modified review This review was modified by grandia01 on April 07 2010 02:27:48 AM