• Albee Baby

2015-07-21

"@@@@DO NOT BUY FROM THEM@@@@
I placed an order for carseat, and order status hasn't changed for few days. I was starting to be concerned, so I called them to inquire. they assured me that it will be shipped on the day I called, and I was given a tracking number. However, tracking information was invalid. I looked up BBB to see if this company is legitimate, and unfortunately I have found many customers filed complaints against this company for similar issues in the past. I called back the company to inquire about my invalid tracking information they sent, and Peter (Albeebaby) accused BBB of being a fraudulent company. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He then continued his accusations of BBB of being fraud by laughing at me on the phone for my concerns. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY on this company as all you will get is headache. I filed a complaint against them at BBB. What a waste of time to deal with such horrible company."

This review was modified by Vendome on July 21 2015 02:39:29 PM

2015-06-15

"I order britax convertible car seat, it doesnt fit to our car, so I return. So they received my car seat on 3 June, now it s 15 june. I call them last week,a guy ask me for my phone number, to check with return department. He never call me back. So next day I call again each time was on hold , but finally woman answer and told me return department send me money and email. I said I never get a email from them or money, she said wait. And I m still waiting. Plus return was for my expense, many websites already have free returns. Not happy at all!!!"

This review was modified by Crafty80 on June 15 2015 06:22:56 AM

2015-01-14

"I ordered the Chicco travel system Sedona for my first grandchild. It was the best price I could find, but was a little leary to order from Allbee because of some of the reviews. Since I'm from Canada, I had to get a drop off address in the states. I couldn't be happier with the service, it only took 3 days to come in, I went over and picked it up, they didn't make me pay duty so ended up saving almost $200 compared to the same one in Canada. Would order from Albee again without any reservations."

2014-09-12

"I've placed 6 or so large orders in the last year. 2 of them came back days later as out of stock, when the website clearly said the items where in stock. It is soo aggravating to need something, order it, days later get an email saying its backordered, would I like to wait, and then have to find it somewhere else. An absolute waste if time. Fix your website! Completely unprofessional. I'm done wasting time shopping here. "

This review was modified by s.jack on September 12 2014 12:47:07 PM

2014-08-20

"Was a bit weary of ordering from this merchant after reading some of the negative reviews here. But they seemed to be making an effort to change so took a chance.
Ordered the Britax Frontier 90, cheaper than other places, and free shipping, and no tax.
Item was shipped quickly and arrived as expected/on time. Brand new and no issues with merchandise."

This review was modified by solara1973 on August 20 2014 02:19:39 PM

2014-01-21

"I am a mom who is loves buying new baby gear products and am constantly doing so. But I will never purchase at AlbeeBaby.

I just heard that they've been tattling on their competitors to the manufacturer's - how low can they go?? Grow up, Albee - look for success in your own way. Stepping on others ain't gonna bring you good luck."

This review was modified by SuperMom_Amy on February 04 2014 12:09:12 AM

2013-10-02

"Albee baby was the only store that still carried a specific car seat that we fell in love with. We first saw it online at Babies R Us only to find out its a discontinued item when I called them. Albee baby sold the car seat for much less then then Babies r us were advertising and it came with free shipping. I made my purchase with excitement that I finally found a place that sold it. A few days passed and the UPS tracking number still said the same thing "label has been made" that made me really nervous. I looked up some reviews on Albee baby and found many bad reviews which concerned me even more. So I called UPS and they confirmed to me Albee baby hasn't sent out the package and there is no way that UPS didn't just simply update their information. I called Albee baby ready for a fight when they told me they did send it out and this happens a lot with UPS. They said the package would be here by Friday. I decided to wait and they were right although I got it in Monday due to an issue with UPS on the way here. Everything got updated on Monday. The car seat was brand new wrapped in plastic and in the original box. My advice is be patient if this happens to you. Wait till the time Albee baby tells you it should arrive. "

This review was modified by Adena11 on October 02 2013 12:59:23 AM

2013-06-17

"Great Resolution to Shipping delays!!!
I wanted a new infant seat for my new infant. I needed one that would work with our older B.O.B Revolution.(New baby, not first baby!) AlbeeBaby was one of the few places that carried the Graco Classic Connect infant carriers. With free shipping, it came to a wayyyy better price than all competitors.
11 days after placing order, and still no seat, I braced myself for another round of elevator music while sitting on hold. (Second merchant I’ve had to deal with today!)
I wait maybe 10-12 minutes on hold, before I get an answer. Bad news, seat will be at THEIR warehouse in a week or so. As this is round too of bad merchant calls (Please feel free to read my review of Automotix) I was ready to put someone in an arm bar.
I calm myself a little and inform the company rep. that my baby is due well before that date and that I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE HER HOME IN A BOX!
She offered to locate another product for me. As I was online already, I asked of a similar product. She said she would call the warehouse manager and then call me back. The newly selected infant carrier was going to cost another $20, but I need the seat now.
I get a call back to my cell phone minutes later. The other infant carrier is available, they would have shipped to me in three business days, and they would give it to me for the price of the other (less expensive model) for my inconvenience.
OK, I said. That was really cool of them. I was prepared to pay the $20, as long as I got the product, but I didn’t have to. Thanks AlbeeBaby for rescuing a otherwise frustrating day.

2013-05-07

"I ordered a baby swing. When it was received the box was a little beat up from shipping and it was broken. Contacted them and they bent over backwards to send a replacement. They shipped the swing the same day I got the OK to return the broken one. Martha in customer service was a pleasure to work with on this issue. "

2012-11-09

"Loved it!
This review is for their online store.
I live outside US and my husband was going on a trip to Nevada. I looked for a stroller and found it on sale at Albeebaby.com
The price was the best and with free shipping.
I made the order, received the confirmation and asked if there was enough time to deliver it. They answered me assuring that they would ship my order the next day so it could arrive to its destination on time. And it did arrive before my husband!
It came in its original box and in perfect condition.
It was the best choice I made, I would definitely buy at Albeebaby.com again when I have the chance and would recommend them to anyone."

2012-06-19

"I will never purchase anything from Albeebaby.com ever again. They sent me the wrong item instead of what I had ordered which resulted in me having to leave for vacation without the item I had ordered to take with me. When I called them, they gave me two choices: either I could waste my time and gas and drive to a USP outlet and send back the incorrect item or I could stay home from work and they would send someone to my house to pick it up. In addition, they couldn't send me the item I had ordered until they received the returned item by which time they no longer had the item I ordered in stock. The final insult is that after going to the effort of returning the item they erroneously sent me, they did not refund my money but only gave me a partial refund. Unbelievable but true!!!"

2012-03-18

"I've purchased two Britax car seats from Albee Baby (at great prices) over the last two years and I didn't encounter any issues with both purchases. Fast and free shipping! "

2012-03-14

"I ordered an EnFlo Triumph baby seat. It was $30 cheaper ($110) at Albee. Everything went great! Seat arrived within 7 days in great New shape. Go for it!!!"

2012-01-19

"I've ordered from Albee Baby twice, both times I found what I was looking for (infant stroller/car seat the first time, convertible car seat the second time) for cheaper than anywhere else. Shipping was super fast (arrived in 4 days with standard shipping!) and free! No tax either."

2011-09-28

"Albee Baby does a terrific job of filling your inbox with special offers and sales, and a miserable job of communicating with you after you buy something. 24 hours after not receiving a response to a simple email question, I tried calling. I spent a total of 30 minutes on hold, but never spoke to a person. Leaving a voicemail message with my very simple question resulted in a return phone call. They left a message and DID NOT ANSWER the question, but told me to call back...so I could spend more time on hold. Why would I order from them again?"

Share Albee Baby's store rating

Albee Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Albee Baby is not a merchant member
Albee Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!