Stores > Albee Baby

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Albee Baby by clicking a star below.
2017-03-31

Do not Buy - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I purchased Jeremy Scott Stroller, Carry Cot and Foot **** total worth over 2.3k
The carry cot did not come with the handle as it was shown on the website or on in the instruction manual.
I called the customer service explaining to them. He bluntly told me I am supposed to manage the handle between the carry cot and stroller.
No one spends this much on on baby products and is made to "manage"
Very rude and does not care an ounce of customer satisfaction!
I will never purchase from them again and I do not recommend this company

2017-03-24

Worst people to deal with EVER

"Had a duplicate order in my baby registry and had to return a item. It has taken over 2 1/2 months to get anywhere with them, and still after the supervisor was involved he never sent a return shipping label. I will never recommend Albee baby, matter of fact I will go way out of my way to urge people never to use them! You guys have no considearation nor any professional manners. "

2017-02-22

Always satisfied!

"I just made my second purchase from Albee! My first purchase was at my doorstep within 48 hours of placing my order! I just placed my second order and received a shipment confirmation email an hour and a half later!! They have the best prices around! I will definitely buy from them again and I already am recommending them to family and friends! "

2017-02-01

Great prices, selection and customer service

"I have been ordering from Albee Baby for six years and have experienced great customer service, as well as excellent pricing, product information and selection. Most recently they shipped a baby car seat in record time for my new grand baby who arrived early.
When I had a question about the weight limits on a car seat I had purchased four years ago, they looked up the one I had bought and provided me with information that indicated it would be good for a few years. They didn't try to up sell me anything.
I was surprised by the bad reviews, since my experiences have been consistently top notch.

2017-01-18

Do not purchase from them

"I ordered a Diono car seat from Albeebaby.com, after I got the seat and tried it in my SUV I realized that it was too big for my vehicle (when used rear facing). My husband accidentally cut up the cardboard box it came in and put it in the recyclable bin. We were told that we could not return the item under any circumstances. I even explained the situation and told them I would purchase a replacement carseat from them (but one that was a little smaller), I also told them I would pay for the return shipping (which they require no matter what). They said no that I could not return the product. I will not buy anything from this store again and I will tell my friends and family not to purchase anything from them either. What a disappointment."

2017-01-03

Buyer Beware: No Real Return Policy

"Don't buy from here if you are testing whether a product works for your child. Once you tested, it's considered used, and they don't refund any used goods. It's in the fine print."

2016-09-29

Loved the product and the company!

"I am very pleased with Albee Baby! I purchased the Chicco Bravo Trio System for our son, who is due in November, on September 26th. The following day, I received confirmation from Albee Baby that my order had shipped and was due to arrive September 29th. I received the travel system today and it went above my expectations. We love it! Albee Baby was very quick, from processing the order to shipping. I also got it at an amazing price thanks to Albee Baby's September promotion code! I would happily buy from this company again. "

2016-08-04

What a joke for a company, STAY ALWAY!

"From the placing the order to yet not sending my product these jokers have no concept of running a company yet alone take people's money. From a nuna pippa travel system purchase it's been more then a massive drama. I've try to contact them but you'll have better luck to contact motor vehicle then these leeches! They took my money on my soon to arrive baby and yet no stroller and car seat.. No info and it's a week almost.. If anyone can do without ordering anything from these people please take my advised and hundred of other people's review. Wish I had look them up before I order, but if I found these complains and they do nothing to correct there ways and better themselves then it's clear they don't care if they are one of the topworse companies out there!! One star is way beyond to good for them, these people don't deserve anything.. I will file a BBB complain also because these people have no business to run a business and take people money, specially when these customers are shopping for a new born and it's stressful as is, why be aggravated more from a company who you handing your harm earn money?? Please sell your company to someone who will do good by it... "

2016-08-03

Hopefully you don't have to return anything!

"I purchased a running stroller for a girlfriend's baby shower, when she opened the box to set the stroller up it was broken. She is due in the next two weeks, and the last thing she needs to worry about is how to return this huge stroller. When I filed a return request, Albee Baby's first response was not an apology for the stroller arriving broken. Instead they wanted to know why I purchased it in mid-June and am now contacting them, if was it used, and if I had all the original packaging. I explained it was a gift for a friend, who lives over three hours away, and she is just now (first week of August) un-boxing and assembling all the baby gear (because she's pregnant and works full time). They are only accepting the return as long as she ships it back in the original packaging and they are subtracting the shipping cost from her refund! Not only did she recieve a broken product, but now she's being charged shipping fees in order for them to reluctantly accept the return!"

2016-07-29

Never available

"I ordered a bumbo from Albee baby and I got it... After taking it out of the box and putting my daughter in it she didn't fit in it she was too chunky... I called Albee baby many many many times leaving several message even trying to threaten with letting BBB take care of it , never once did I get a call back or was I ever able to get a hold of a single human being every time I got the answering machine !! I would never recommend this place or buy from it again... I'm dissatisfied with this company and being in business with so many negative reviews you'd think they would change their business ethics... Apparently not! Buyer beware !!! "

2015-10-06

"I was a little skeptical about ordering from Albeebaby.com because I had read some bad reviews on them. I decided to order from them anyway, and used PayPal to cover me in case the bad reviews were true. I am very happy to say that I had a wonderful experience with them, and will use them again if I ever need to order anything else. The day after I ordered, I received a shipping notice, and 4 days later my stroller and car seat were at my door!"

2015-07-21

"@@@@DO NOT BUY FROM THEM@@@@
I placed an order for carseat, and order status hasn't changed for few days. I was starting to be concerned, so I called them to inquire. they assured me that it will be shipped on the day I called, and I was given a tracking number. However, tracking information was invalid. I looked up BBB to see if this company is legitimate, and unfortunately I have found many customers filed complaints against this company for similar issues in the past. I called back the company to inquire about my invalid tracking information they sent, and Peter (Albeebaby) accused BBB of being a fraudulent company. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He then continued his accusations of BBB of being fraud by laughing at me on the phone for my concerns. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY on this company as all you will get is headache. I filed a complaint against them at BBB. What a waste of time to deal with such horrible company.

2015-06-15

"I order britax convertible car seat, it doesnt fit to our car, so I return. So they received my car seat on 3 June, now it s 15 june. I call them last week,a guy ask me for my phone number, to check with return department. He never call me back. So next day I call again each time was on hold , but finally woman answer and told me return department send me money and email. I said I never get a email from them or money, she said wait. And I m still waiting. Plus return was for my expense, many websites already have free returns. Not happy at all!!!"

2015-01-14

"I ordered the Chicco travel system Sedona for my first grandchild. It was the best price I could find, but was a little leary to order from Allbee because of some of the reviews. Since I'm from Canada, I had to get a drop off address in the states. I couldn't be happier with the service, it only took 3 days to come in, I went over and picked it up, they didn't make me pay duty so ended up saving almost $200 compared to the same one in Canada. Would order from Albee again without any reservations."

2014-09-12

"I've placed 6 or so large orders in the last year. 2 of them came back days later as out of stock, when the website clearly said the items where in stock. It is soo aggravating to need something, order it, days later get an email saying its backordered, would I like to wait, and then have to find it somewhere else. An absolute waste if time. Fix your website! Completely unprofessional. I'm done wasting time shopping here. "

Share Albee Baby's store rating

Albee Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Albee Baby is not a merchant member
Albee Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!