"Was a bit weary of ordering from this merchant after reading some of the negative reviews here. But they seemed to be making an effort to change so took a chance.
Ordered the Britax Frontier 90, cheaper than other places, and free shipping, and no tax.
Item was shipped quickly and arrived as expected/on time. Brand new and no issues with merchandise.

modified review This review was modified by solara1973 on August 20 2014 02:19:39 PM

"I am a mom who is loves buying new baby gear products and am constantly doing so. But I will never purchase at AlbeeBaby.

I just heard that they've been tattling on their competitors to the manufacturer's - how low can they go?? Grow up, Albee - look for success in your own way. Stepping on others ain't gonna bring you good luck.

modified review This review was modified by SuperMom_Amy on February 04 2014 12:09:12 AM

"Albee baby was the only store that still carried a specific car seat that we fell in love with. We first saw it online at Babies R Us only to find out its a discontinued item when I called them. Albee baby sold the car seat for much less then then Babies r us were advertising and it came with free shipping. I made my purchase with excitement that I finally found a place that sold it. A few days passed and the UPS tracking number still said the same thing "label has been made" that made me really nervous. I looked up some reviews on Albee baby and found many bad reviews which concerned me even more. So I called UPS and they confirmed to me Albee baby hasn't sent out the package and there is no way that UPS didn't just simply update their information. I called Albee baby ready for a fight when they told me they did send it out and this happens a lot with UPS. They said the package would be here by Friday. I decided to wait and they were right although I got it in Monday due to an issue with UPS on the way here. Everything got updated on Monday. The car seat was brand new wrapped in plastic and in the original box. My advice is be patient if this happens to you. Wait till the time Albee baby tells you it should arrive. "

modified review This review was modified by Adena11 on October 02 2013 12:59:23 AM

"Great Resolution to Shipping delays!!!
I wanted a new infant seat for my new infant. I needed one that would work with our older B.O.B Revolution.(New baby, not first baby!) AlbeeBaby was one of the few places that carried the Graco Classic Connect infant carriers. With free shipping, it came to a wayyyy better price than all competitors.
11 days after placing order, and still no seat, I braced myself for another round of elevator music while sitting on hold. (Second merchant I’ve had to deal with today!)
I wait maybe 10-12 minutes on hold, before I get an answer. Bad news, seat will be at THEIR warehouse in a week or so. As this is round too of bad merchant calls (Please feel free to read my review of Automotix) I was ready to put someone in an arm bar.
I calm myself a little and inform the company rep. that my baby is due well before that date and that I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE HER HOME IN A BOX!
She offered to locate another product for me. As I was online already, I asked of a similar product. She said she would call the warehouse manager and then call me back. The newly selected infant carrier was going to cost another $20, but I need the seat now.
I get a call back to my cell phone minutes later. The other infant carrier is available, they would have shipped to me in three business days, and they would give it to me for the price of the other (less expensive model) for my inconvenience.
OK, I said. That was really cool of them. I was prepared to pay the $20, as long as I got the product, but I didn’t have to. Thanks AlbeeBaby for rescuing a otherwise frustrating day.

"I ordered a baby swing. When it was received the box was a little beat up from shipping and it was broken. Contacted them and they bent over backwards to send a replacement. They shipped the swing the same day I got the OK to return the broken one. Martha in customer service was a pleasure to work with on this issue. "

"Loved it!
This review is for their online store.
I live outside US and my husband was going on a trip to Nevada. I looked for a stroller and found it on sale at Albeebaby.com
The price was the best and with free shipping.
I made the order, received the confirmation and asked if there was enough time to deliver it. They answered me assuring that they would ship my order the next day so it could arrive to its destination on time. And it did arrive before my husband!
It came in its original box and in perfect condition.
It was the best choice I made, I would definitely buy at Albeebaby.com again when I have the chance and would recommend them to anyone.

"I will never purchase anything from Albeebaby.com ever again. They sent me the wrong item instead of what I had ordered which resulted in me having to leave for vacation without the item I had ordered to take with me. When I called them, they gave me two choices: either I could waste my time and gas and drive to a USP outlet and send back the incorrect item or I could stay home from work and they would send someone to my house to pick it up. In addition, they couldn't send me the item I had ordered until they received the returned item by which time they no longer had the item I ordered in stock. The final insult is that after going to the effort of returning the item they erroneously sent me, they did not refund my money but only gave me a partial refund. Unbelievable but true!!!"

"I've purchased two Britax car seats from Albee Baby (at great prices) over the last two years and I didn't encounter any issues with both purchases. Fast and free shipping! "

"I ordered an EnFlo Triumph baby seat. It was $30 cheaper ($110) at Albee. Everything went great! Seat arrived within 7 days in great New shape. Go for it!!!"

"I've ordered from Albee Baby twice, both times I found what I was looking for (infant stroller/car seat the first time, convertible car seat the second time) for cheaper than anywhere else. Shipping was super fast (arrived in 4 days with standard shipping!) and free! No tax either."

"Albee Baby does a terrific job of filling your inbox with special offers and sales, and a miserable job of communicating with you after you buy something. 24 hours after not receiving a response to a simple email question, I tried calling. I spent a total of 30 minutes on hold, but never spoke to a person. Leaving a voicemail message with my very simple question resulted in a return phone call. They left a message and DID NOT ANSWER the question, but told me to call back...so I could spend more time on hold. Why would I order from them again?"

"I was very leery about ordering from Albee Baby due to all the negative reviews I had read about them, but I decided to chance it anyway because of the bargain prices. On Saturday, 9-10, I ordered a Safety First Alpha Omega Elite Carseat, and an I'coo Turbo stroller. Both were on sale for about 30% less than the prices on other websites, and because the order was over $100, shipping was free. On Monday, 9-12, I received a confirmation that both items had been shipped. On Tuesday, 9-13, I called to see if I could get an estimated shipping date. The person I spoke to was very polite and very helpful, and informed me that they were scheduled for delivery that very day. Both items were delivered that afternoon in great condition. I would not hesitate to order from Albee Baby again. I never write reviews, but I felt compelled to due to the very positive experience I had."

"No major complaints, other than the fact that they didn't ship the order for over 4 days after placing the order. They could improve by shipping your order within a day or two of receipt."

"I have been very happy with my purchase from Albee Baby! I bought a Quinny Buzz stroller on closeout for an amazing price. The stroller shipped out the next day and was in my hands less than a week later. The stroller is in perfect condition. I absolutely love it! The whole transaction was very smooth, and the price was amazing. I will be shopping there again!"

"Bait and switch! Found Peg Perego OH 2008 for less money than competitors. Ordered and received an earlier model year. So far no response from management. They don't even answer the phone when you call - you must leave a message. No response to e-mail sent to customer service. This seems to be a pattern with this company."

Albee Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Albee Baby is not a merchant member
Albee Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!