Stores > Albee Baby

• Albee Baby

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Loved the product and the company!

"I am very pleased with Albee Baby! I purchased the Chicco Bravo Trio System for our son, who is due in November, on September 26th. The following day, I received confirmation from Albee Baby that my order had shipped and was due to arrive September 29th. I received the travel system today and it went above my expectations. We love it! Albee Baby was very quick, from processing the order to shipping. I also got it at an amazing price thanks to Albee Baby's September promotion code! I would happily buy from this company again. "

What a joke for a company, STAY ALWAY!

"From the placing the order to yet not sending my product these jokers have no concept of running a company yet alone take people's money. From a nuna pippa travel system purchase it's been more then a massive drama. I've try to contact them but you'll have better luck to contact motor vehicle then these leeches! They took my money on my soon to arrive baby and yet no stroller and car seat.. No info and it's a week almost.. If anyone can do without ordering anything from these people please take my advised and hundred of other people's review. Wish I had look them up before I order, but if I found these complains and they do nothing to correct there ways and better themselves then it's clear they don't care if they are one of the topworse companies out there!! One star is way beyond to good for them, these people don't deserve anything.. I will file a BBB complain also because these people have no business to run a business and take people money, specially when these customers are shopping for a new born and it's stressful as is, why be aggravated more from a company who you handing your harm earn money?? Please sell your company to someone who will do good by it... "

This review was modified by Dlance on August 04 2016 02:45:09 PM

Hopefully you don't have to return anything!

"I purchased a running stroller for a girlfriend's baby shower, when she opened the box to set the stroller up it was broken. She is due in the next two weeks, and the last thing she needs to worry about is how to return this huge stroller. When I filed a return request, Albee Baby's first response was not an apology for the stroller arriving broken. Instead they wanted to know why I purchased it in mid-June and am now contacting them, if was it used, and if I had all the original packaging. I explained it was a gift for a friend, who lives over three hours away, and she is just now (first week of August) un-boxing and assembling all the baby gear (because she's pregnant and works full time). They are only accepting the return as long as she ships it back in the original packaging and they are subtracting the shipping cost from her refund! Not only did she recieve a broken product, but now she's being charged shipping fees in order for them to reluctantly accept the return!"

This review was modified by Nmurp005 on August 03 2016 06:09:18 PM

Never available

"I ordered a bumbo from Albee baby and I got it... After taking it out of the box and putting my daughter in it she didn't fit in it she was too chunky... I called Albee baby many many many times leaving several message even trying to threaten with letting BBB take care of it , never once did I get a call back or was I ever able to get a hold of a single human being every time I got the answering machine !! I would never recommend this place or buy from it again... I'm dissatisfied with this company and being in business with so many negative reviews you'd think they would change their business ethics... Apparently not! Buyer beware !!! "

This review was modified by Breanna.garza on July 29 2016 03:45:09 PM

"I was a little skeptical about ordering from Albeebaby.com because I had read some bad reviews on them. I decided to order from them anyway, and used PayPal to cover me in case the bad reviews were true. I am very happy to say that I had a wonderful experience with them, and will use them again if I ever need to order anything else. The day after I ordered, I received a shipping notice, and 4 days later my stroller and car seat were at my door!"

I placed an order for carseat, and order status hasn't changed for few days. I was starting to be concerned, so I called them to inquire. they assured me that it will be shipped on the day I called, and I was given a tracking number. However, tracking information was invalid. I looked up BBB to see if this company is legitimate, and unfortunately I have found many customers filed complaints against this company for similar issues in the past. I called back the company to inquire about my invalid tracking information they sent, and Peter (Albeebaby) accused BBB of being a fraudulent company. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He then continued his accusations of BBB of being fraud by laughing at me on the phone for my concerns. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY on this company as all you will get is headache. I filed a complaint against them at BBB. What a waste of time to deal with such horrible company.

This review was modified by Vendome on July 21 2015 02:39:29 PM

"I order britax convertible car seat, it doesnt fit to our car, so I return. So they received my car seat on 3 June, now it s 15 june. I call them last week,a guy ask me for my phone number, to check with return department. He never call me back. So next day I call again each time was on hold , but finally woman answer and told me return department send me money and email. I said I never get a email from them or money, she said wait. And I m still waiting. Plus return was for my expense, many websites already have free returns. Not happy at all!!!"

This review was modified by Crafty80 on June 15 2015 06:22:56 AM

"I ordered the Chicco travel system Sedona for my first grandchild. It was the best price I could find, but was a little leary to order from Allbee because of some of the reviews. Since I'm from Canada, I had to get a drop off address in the states. I couldn't be happier with the service, it only took 3 days to come in, I went over and picked it up, they didn't make me pay duty so ended up saving almost $200 compared to the same one in Canada. Would order from Albee again without any reservations."

"I've placed 6 or so large orders in the last year. 2 of them came back days later as out of stock, when the website clearly said the items where in stock. It is soo aggravating to need something, order it, days later get an email saying its backordered, would I like to wait, and then have to find it somewhere else. An absolute waste if time. Fix your website! Completely unprofessional. I'm done wasting time shopping here. "

This review was modified by s.jack on September 12 2014 12:47:07 PM

"Was a bit weary of ordering from this merchant after reading some of the negative reviews here. But they seemed to be making an effort to change so took a chance.
Ordered the Britax Frontier 90, cheaper than other places, and free shipping, and no tax.
Item was shipped quickly and arrived as expected/on time. Brand new and no issues with merchandise.

This review was modified by solara1973 on August 20 2014 02:19:39 PM

"I am a mom who is loves buying new baby gear products and am constantly doing so. But I will never purchase at AlbeeBaby.

I just heard that they've been tattling on their competitors to the manufacturer's - how low can they go?? Grow up, Albee - look for success in your own way. Stepping on others ain't gonna bring you good luck.

This review was modified by SuperMom_Amy on February 04 2014 12:09:12 AM

"Albee baby was the only store that still carried a specific car seat that we fell in love with. We first saw it online at Babies R Us only to find out its a discontinued item when I called them. Albee baby sold the car seat for much less then then Babies r us were advertising and it came with free shipping. I made my purchase with excitement that I finally found a place that sold it. A few days passed and the UPS tracking number still said the same thing "label has been made" that made me really nervous. I looked up some reviews on Albee baby and found many bad reviews which concerned me even more. So I called UPS and they confirmed to me Albee baby hasn't sent out the package and there is no way that UPS didn't just simply update their information. I called Albee baby ready for a fight when they told me they did send it out and this happens a lot with UPS. They said the package would be here by Friday. I decided to wait and they were right although I got it in Monday due to an issue with UPS on the way here. Everything got updated on Monday. The car seat was brand new wrapped in plastic and in the original box. My advice is be patient if this happens to you. Wait till the time Albee baby tells you it should arrive. "

This review was modified by Adena11 on October 02 2013 12:59:23 AM

"Great Resolution to Shipping delays!!!
I wanted a new infant seat for my new infant. I needed one that would work with our older B.O.B Revolution.(New baby, not first baby!) AlbeeBaby was one of the few places that carried the Graco Classic Connect infant carriers. With free shipping, it came to a wayyyy better price than all competitors.
11 days after placing order, and still no seat, I braced myself for another round of elevator music while sitting on hold. (Second merchant I’ve had to deal with today!)
I wait maybe 10-12 minutes on hold, before I get an answer. Bad news, seat will be at THEIR warehouse in a week or so. As this is round too of bad merchant calls (Please feel free to read my review of Automotix) I was ready to put someone in an arm bar.
I calm myself a little and inform the company rep. that my baby is due well before that date and that I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE HER HOME IN A BOX!
She offered to locate another product for me. As I was online already, I asked of a similar product. She said she would call the warehouse manager and then call me back. The newly selected infant carrier was going to cost another $20, but I need the seat now.
I get a call back to my cell phone minutes later. The other infant carrier is available, they would have shipped to me in three business days, and they would give it to me for the price of the other (less expensive model) for my inconvenience.
OK, I said. That was really cool of them. I was prepared to pay the $20, as long as I got the product, but I didn’t have to. Thanks AlbeeBaby for rescuing a otherwise frustrating day.

"I ordered a baby swing. When it was received the box was a little beat up from shipping and it was broken. Contacted them and they bent over backwards to send a replacement. They shipped the swing the same day I got the OK to return the broken one. Martha in customer service was a pleasure to work with on this issue. "

"Loved it!
This review is for their online store.
I live outside US and my husband was going on a trip to Nevada. I looked for a stroller and found it on sale at Albeebaby.com
The price was the best and with free shipping.
I made the order, received the confirmation and asked if there was enough time to deliver it. They answered me assuring that they would ship my order the next day so it could arrive to its destination on time. And it did arrive before my husband!
It came in its original box and in perfect condition.
It was the best choice I made, I would definitely buy at Albeebaby.com again when I have the chance and would recommend them to anyone.

Share Albee Baby's store rating

Albee Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Albee Baby is not a merchant member
Albee Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!