Stores > AlarmSystemStore

• Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-12-01

Excellent customer care

"These folks are good- friendly, competent and customer care oriented."

2016-10-10

Always Helpful

"I've been a customer of Alarm System Store for about 3 years now. For each and every encounter with any of their personnel, I've always come away with a good experience. Whether its for buying new equipment, support for installing the equipment, or trouble shooting problems they always provided me with quality service. One of the best aspects of calling the Alarm System Store is that 99% of the time I can speak directly to a helpful person with minimal wait time on the phone; unlike most other places. Its definitely a 5 star business."

This review was modified by TheBlondBaron on October 10 2016 01:55:33 PM

2016-10-07

in my voice you need an invoice

"CustomerID# 34337

Great service, the complete order shipped out fast.
However there was no invoice included with the order. This is vital for my business

Rep reply posted Oct-08-2016

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“We certainly do provide an invoice. The invoice is emailed at time of order before we even ship. Perhaps it went to your spam folder? If you don't see it there email or call us and we'll resend it.”

2016-09-30

Look here first

"AlarmSystemStore was very helpful with the decision making process. Very detailed description of products. I wish I had started looking here first. Delivery was fast and everything expected was there."

2016-09-27

Easy Ordering

"Purchased what I needed, got an email confirmation, shipping notification and items arrived on time. Everything worked as stated and even called back for help. Jon Boroughs was great and able to help me quickly."

2016-09-13

Great prices and fast delivery

"Very happy customer. I have ordered multiple DSC systems and sensors during years. Everything always as expected. highly recommended."

This review was modified by sapake on September 13 2016 08:30:43 PM

2016-08-19

Great Service

"Everything arrived on time. Had a question about part compatibility answered quickly. Placed second order. Great service."

2016-08-03

Great Prices for Brand New As-Advertised Equipment

"I was very pleased with my experience with AlarmSystemStore.com. The equipment I ordered showed up at the estimated time and was beautifully packaged and protected. Most importantly to me, all of the equipment was brand new, unopened, and in its original packaging. The order was complete and all items were included and were as-advertised. Overall, their prices were excellent, and given that brand new equipment showed up on time with careful packaging, I would definitely do business with them again, and I would definitely recommend them to others. My only slight complaint would be that the speed of shipping was a bit slow. I would like to see them add some options for 2-day shipping like many of the other online retailers have done."

2016-07-31

Short, simple, delivered, done..

"Catchy title says it all... No headaches "

2016-07-27

Is Anybody Home?

"For the two stars, good prices and prompt delivery. The negatives, they use USPS roulette and will not send tracking info. This appears to be a fledgling two car garage operation and I wish them the best but, Their "world class support" is third world at best - promises of tech support follow-up mean you are out of luck and will never hear from them again. Their online ordering software is infuriating, rejecting "special characters" that don't exist. I fear for my credit card info if it is that bad. Use Paypal instead. Have a question on an order? Leave a message on voice mail. Hint: don't wait by the phone.
Hopefully, they will grow up someday.

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2016

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. I must assure you that if you had a bad experience with tech support, that is an anomaly and not the norm. Not that we don't have a busy day every now and then that pushes our support response time past our target of 15 minutes or less, but we are most known for our exceptional support. We are actually one of the few online stores in our industry that have dedicated live support staff. We currently have 3 people in that department, with a manager as a backup 4th as needed. Our tech support is the most often favorably mentioned topic in all our reviews.

We do use USPS for a small number of shipments (those less than two pounds) but we do in fact provide a tracking for those. It is in the shipping confirmation email we send. Perhaps that went to your spam folder?

As for the ordering issue you had, again my apologies. The shopping cart platform we use is not an in house software of our own making. I've passed your checkout issue over to the provider for review. I assure you though the platform is safe and trustworthy. Our shopping cart is PCI/CISP certified and the cart provider has processed over $21 billion in merchant sales.”

2016-07-06

Fast and accurate assistance

"I had some problems with my DSC 1864 installation but Jon Boroughs at AlarmSystemStore gave we quick and accurate help.

This company have some of the best prices and top service.

This review was modified by MagnusEriksson on July 06 2016 12:40:32 PM

2016-06-23

Good product/slow shipping

"We ordered from Alarm System Store on Tuesday morning. With the caveat that orders placed before noon are " usually" shipped the same day. But my email denoting shipping was sent on Thursday. Could h ave shipped sooner. "

2016-06-07

Just in time for my Vacation. Many Thanks to Jon Boroughs

"I was in a hurry to get my alarm system ordered, installed and up and going because I was leaving to go on Vacation. I had every thing installed and the system was not working.
After talking to Jon and going thru a few checks. Jon figured out what my problem was. I had forgotten to attach a reference wire between my 12V(-) of my two power sources. After installing this reference wire it worked like a charm. This was the day before I left on Vacation.
Jon I appreciate you so much taking the time to help me get my system going. Your the TOPS.
Thanks, Perry

2016-06-06

You guys are the best

"Received ontime and intact"

2016-05-19

Quick and excellent service!

"Quick and excellent service!"

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.