• AlarmSystemStor AlarmSystemStore Elite Status
    • Business Hours: 9AM EST - 5:45PM EST
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"THe package arrived today. It was expertly packed. The battery appears as advertised. I have not had a chance to install it."

"Great selection ... Fast delivery... Good pricing "

"Good prices and great customer service. One part in my order of a complete alarm kit arrived DOA. I was worried I'd have to ship the entire kit back just to get a replacement for that one part. But no, Andy just shipped me a new part right away, no questions asked, no need to return the part. And my subsequent questions were answered quickly. Would definitely recommend AlarmSystemStore!"

"Very happy with the purchase. Very reasonable shipping charge. Fast delivery. "

"Site is easy to navigate and shipping is fast.."

"Packaging is excellent. Shipping on time. Would order again and recommend AlarmSystemStore to others.
Very informative website.
Have not installed the Honeywell L5200 and its components yet.

"Sales staff that answered the phone answered all of my questions and seemed knowledgeable. I am looking forward to the installing the system and working with the support staff "

"Ease of ordering; all items came as promised and timely."

"I have always gotten a good price & timely shipping... But I have most enjoyed the professional support. Heartily recommend!"

"As usual, whenever I call, you all are polite, and knowledgeable.

"QUICK SERVICE, GREAT PRICING."

"Shipped in 3 different packages, only expected one. Didn't notice stuff was missing until I scheduled the job. Received the next 2 packages over the next 2 days. Making the customer having to wait until the following week. Still waiting in the 3rd package to arrive. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2015

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Sorry for any inconvenience. As we mention in our order confirmation emails, we do stock everything on our website, it's just not always at one location and sometimes must ship from different locations. This is especially true for larger orders. We do this to get orders to you as quickly as possible as opposed to transferring ordered items to a single location then shipping all in one box.”

"order from this company for years now. The deliver fast, very responsive on emails and knowledgeable.
Prices are very reasonable.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you very much for the review. We certainly appreciate your continued business!”

"Shipping is fast. Quality seems to be very good. "

"Delivered quickly. Cost was best I could find on some items and competitive on the others."

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.