• Address: 2450 W 300 S, B-2, Columbus, IN 47201
    • Business Hours: 9AM EST - 5:45PM EST
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Very professional phone interaction, part arrived on schedule."

otk

"They have very good customer care. "

"Prompt 3 day delivery, competitive pricing and product was as ordered"

"Excellent customer service. Bar none. Always get the right answers, details and help. Ordered a system in 2007, called today for more parts, they were able to look the old order up and helped with picking additional components. "

"I did not received it yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Ordered 12/31, shipped 1/2. Though we were open 12/31, UPS did not provide pickups New Years Eve or New Years Day.”

"I've ordered from them in the past and have always had the order filled promptly and accurately."

"My experience has been outstanding. After placing my order I realized I could have done better if I had ordered one of the packaged kits. Customer support handled the change to my order with a pleasant spirit and in just a few days I received the items I requested. With installation and programming assistance from Youtube videos created by the AlarmSystemsStore I was able to successfully install my DSC 1832. Thanks guys for a great experience."

"Great people great service only place i use"

"I purchased my Vista 20P from Alarm System Store and upgraded my older Vista system myself. Any questions I had were answered by looking at their FAQ with plenty of easy to read examples and diagrams. As I was upgrading my system in stages, I had to email their tech support for compatibility questions which they responded promptly.

Once I had my alarm system working the way I wanted, I purchased the alarm monitoring service from them. I called at the appointed time and they dialed into my alarm and downloaded whatever they needed to so that my alarm would contact the monitoring center.

My only nit was that during the web purchase process, the webpage showed a URL to proceed to for forms but the link could not be copied or clicked. I had to copy it to paper, then type it into the browser. This may be a problem with my particular browser or a webpage design problem.

I've book marked their website for any future alarm related purchases and have no problem recommending them to others.

"EXCELLENT Customer Service.

Prompt Replies.

The store even extended a 10% Promotion to me even though the promotion started the day after I placed my order!!

"Great staff, always willing to help me with my needs. Fast service as well."

"Good prices and free shipping."

"Item was easy to find on website. Ordering was simple and company provided confirmation, status reports, a tracking number for shipment, and item was delivered on the estimated time. "

"Shipping was a little slow but everything else was as expected."

"I received the items 3 days after ordering them online.Fast service."

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.