• Address: 2450 W 300 S, B-2, Columbus, IN 47201
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"These guys ROCK! If you have alarm needs, this company can help you. They have great prices, and friendly knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend."

"Great company to work with : friendly helpful staff. Fast shipping."

"Quick shipment. Good prices. Would do again. "

"Correct item was promptly received. Prices are competitive with other sites selling similar items."

"Shipped very quickly; well packaged; got here in timely manner"

"Great experience, fast service and prompt delivery. Will use them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!”

"Good prices. Knowledge base was very helpful. Shipping was free and fast - it arrived less than 24 hours after I placed the order. "

"I have purchased several items from the AlarmSystemsStore and have been very pleased. The prices are fair, the shipping is fast, and the tech support is outstanding. Recently, I had to return that failed under warranty, and I had no problems. Great to do business with."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and many thanks for your continued business!”

"The alarm devices came with no instructions. I had no idea that arranging for monitoring was a separate process. Website was supposed to automatically link to a pdf form that requires completion before the alarm monitoring can be arranged.
I called last week and the form was sent as an email attachment, so I completed it and sent it as an email attachment. Haven't heard anything yet. The website does not give details on what to expect with the alarm hardware purchase or with arranging monitoring.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“I am sorry for the confusion. When you purchase monitoring you get the link to our monitoring setup form on the actual checkout page of the website. In addition to a copy of your order this last page contains the link and the procedure for activating your monitoring account.

I have forwarded your information to our monitoring department and someone will contact you with the information / instructions to finalize your alarm monitoring shortly.

As for the lack of instructions, all devices come with manuals except hardwired door and window contacts. Perhaps this is what you are referring to? The manufacturers do not provide any with those, however we are happy to assist if you have any questions about their installation.”

"International order was shipped complete and arrived quickly. Thanks"

"Incredible customer service and technical assistance for a prospective customer. With their advice, I have avoided some major pitfalls and was able to purchase exactly what I needed. Subsequently bought at a great price with very quick shipping. Their how to videos are superb as well. AlarmSystem Store has exceeded expectations in every respect. "

"I purchased an Ademco alarm system from AlarmSystemStore.com with a keypad and two smoke detectors. The package arrived in just a few days, but was missing the two smoke detectors. I called and talked to someone in sales, who took care of the matter promptly. They shipped the smoke detectors and I had them at my door the next day. That is what I call excellent customer service! Thank you."

"I have purchased many items from several online stores in regard to Alarm Security Systems in the last few years and I found that the AlarmSystemStore was much easier to navigate and place orders from and that their prices were as good or better than most other online stores. What surprised me the most was the vast wealth of knowledge that they make available to all who visits their website in regards to the products they sell and that they will stand behind 100% of what they sell. The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that they do not offer online tracking on items once they are shipped. If you have no issues with that, then this is the place to go!"

"Nice store with decent prices and great customer service. I will be sure to patronize them again in the future."

"Super fast shipping. It shipped just hours after ordering."

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.