Stores > AlarmSystemStore

• Business Hours: 9AM EST - 5:45PM EST
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-04-26

Jon @ AlarmSystemStore was very helpful!

"Had a unique alarm situation where our last alarm provider went out of business and left me high and dry. Jon at the AlarmSystemStore got me switched over to their monitoring services. He was very helpful and resolved my issue quickly."

2016-04-23

Excellent customer service from Jon@AlarmSystemStore

"I had a lot of questions. Jon from AlarmSystemStore helped me and answered all my questions. As a result, I just ordered a system"

This review was modified by sfrazier9999 on April 23 2016 03:18:11 PM

2016-04-19

Excellent Customer Service

"I just ordered my first alarm system, Jason was extremely helpful in answering all of the questions I had on what we needed. Looking forward to receiving the shipment today and getting started on the install process.

Thanks Jason!!

This review was modified by dwalt99 on April 19 2016 02:26:41 AM

2016-04-04

Excellent service

"These people worked really hard for me, and gave me the advice I needed. Chris Campbell was especially helpful, and I really appreciate it. I would highly recommend the Alarm System Store."

2016-04-04

EXCELLENT Custmer Service

"I was looking for information on a Alarm system. Jason answered all my questions and I purchased all the items needed to install a large system. I didn't plan to purchase when I called, I was just looking for information. However after working with Jason on the phone I decided purchase from his company. If Jason would have been pushy to buy from them I would not have. He offered customer service and that's what I was looking for.... End result Large transaction. "

2016-03-25

Best in the class

"Outstanding customer service, very knowledgeable staff, they value your time and most importantly they do not rush you through the phone, I will absolutely shop with them again and refer friends and family members keep up the positive attitude."

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business!”

2016-03-19

Great customer service

"Had a great experience through the ordering process. Chris was super helpful making recommendations and d signing the system. Help follow through on shipping and even provided suggestions for setting up the system and ways to be more successful and even save some cash."

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank your for your review. We always try to help customers put a system together the way we would / have in our own homes based on budget to try and get you the best coverage for your $.”

2016-02-20

Always good

"I work with alarm systems and other electronics every day. I have ordered many times from the Alarm System Store and never had any trouble. The parts ship quickly and arrive on time. I will continue to use them and recommend them to everyone.
Thanks
Greg

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your continued business. We truly appreciate it!”

2016-02-17

Great handling of any issues...

"It is easy to give a good review when everything goes perfectly with an order. I think that it is more interesting to see how a company handles issues with an order. Won't go into details, but there was a small issue with my order and communications were great and resolution leaves me 100% satisfied. Seems like a very solid company."

This review was modified by KaptainKr1 on February 17 2016 10:05:08 AM

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your honest review! We certainly make mistakes from time to time, but ethics and doing what's right are important to us and we always handle those occasional issues the way we'd expect them to be handled if we were the customer.”

2016-02-01

Excellent service!

"I purchased a DSC1832 security system package with an extra RFK5500 keypad to replace the old basic DSC system put in by the builder 15 years ago. All the needed components were there and the installation was fairly simple. My only complaint is with DSC and their difficult to follow programming instructions. I've installed several security systems over the past 30 years and this was my first DSC as I typically favor Honeywell if I have a choice as their programming instructions are much easier to use. That said, all of the security system manufactures aren't "DIY friendly" in this area so it's not an easy project for most beginners. My advice would be; if you want the DSC (or any other system), pay the price and have AlarmSystemStore do the programming for you. Once I got it going the way I wanted, I'm very happy with the finished product. "

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your positive review!”

2016-01-12

Easy-peazie II!

"My second recent order for window & door sensors. Once again, no issues. Installing them at present."

This review was modified by twalter02 on January 28 2016 12:59:47 PM

2016-01-02

"The purchase process was easy and delivery was fast."

2015-12-15

"My mistake, had stopped mail delivery. Came the first day back home. Good customer service."

2015-11-11

"I'm really happy with the response from customer service, ( Jon Boroughs ), after my purchase of a DSC alarm system. His patients with questions and quick responses reflect greatly on this organization. Calling the customer service line a few times, I never met with a recording, only a live person each time. I love that. Answers from a live person, and not a recording directing me to another listing of self help sections. I love the after sale service that the Alarm System Store provides to each person. I've been in the Alarm, Locksmith, and Security sector for 35 years, and they exceed all customer service I have received from other companies. You guys are special in my book. Thanks ! And keep up the great work. "

This review was modified by Leland-laughlin on November 13 2015 12:55:01 PM

2015-11-04

"The store had plenty of items to upgrade my existing system. The prices were good. Delivery as promised without fees"

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.