• Address: 2450 W 300 S, B-2, Columbus, IN 47201
    • Business Hours: 9AM EST - 5:45PM EST
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"My experience has been outstanding. After placing my order I realized I could have done better if I had ordered one of the packaged kits. Customer support handled the change to my order with a pleasant spirit and in just a few days I received the items I requested. With installation and programming assistance from Youtube videos created by the AlarmSystemsStore I was able to successfully install my DSC 1832. Thanks guys for a great experience."

"Great people great service only place i use"

"I purchased my Vista 20P from Alarm System Store and upgraded my older Vista system myself. Any questions I had were answered by looking at their FAQ with plenty of easy to read examples and diagrams. As I was upgrading my system in stages, I had to email their tech support for compatibility questions which they responded promptly.

Once I had my alarm system working the way I wanted, I purchased the alarm monitoring service from them. I called at the appointed time and they dialed into my alarm and downloaded whatever they needed to so that my alarm would contact the monitoring center.

My only nit was that during the web purchase process, the webpage showed a URL to proceed to for forms but the link could not be copied or clicked. I had to copy it to paper, then type it into the browser. This may be a problem with my particular browser or a webpage design problem.

I've book marked their website for any future alarm related purchases and have no problem recommending them to others.

"EXCELLENT Customer Service.

Prompt Replies.

The store even extended a 10% Promotion to me even though the promotion started the day after I placed my order!!

"Great staff, always willing to help me with my needs. Fast service as well."

"Good prices and free shipping."

"Item was easy to find on website. Ordering was simple and company provided confirmation, status reports, a tracking number for shipment, and item was delivered on the estimated time. "

"Shipping was a little slow but everything else was as expected."

"I received the items 3 days after ordering them online.Fast service."

"Simple ordering and payment procedures. Timely shipment. Items received as described. Thanks!"

"When I received my order of 3 window senors, one of them was missing parts and the battery strip was already removed. It looked like it was a returned or used senor. I called the Alarm Store and got Jon Boroughs. He was very helpful and said that should not have happened and said that he would send out a replacement sensor. That is good customer service because mistakes do happen and the way a company handles the mistake says alot about that company."

"Accurate item description. Easy transaction and good web interface."

"We own a home that was built in 2001 and came with an DSC system already installed, and the subdivision has been patrolled by the Sheriff Dpt.. And until recently we did not know about burglaries or break ins, but that start to happens like anywhere else. Time came to be prepared, so I found with the help of John at AlarmSystemStore that the Control panel and Keypad got to be updated, later also the Motion sensor was replaced, needless to say that
I could not have done all of that without the help and lots of patience from Ryan, Kenny and John. AlarmSystemStore
is an excellent place to do business with, you get always parts on time, and people there always return your calls.
Congratulations and keep up the good work. Art Rappi.

"These guys ROCK! If you have alarm needs, this company can help you. They have great prices, and friendly knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend."

"Great company to work with : friendly helpful staff. Fast shipping."

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.