Stores > AlarmSystemStore

• Customer Support: 1-888-811-0727
    • Business Hours: 9AM EST - 5:45PM EST
    • Fax: 1-812-342-4367

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AlarmSystemStore by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I had a few problems with the initial set up. I called customer service and Jon Boroughs was able to talk me through the fix in no time.
Great customer service

This review was modified by LightCrimsonTortoise on March 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

Great alarm system

"Our system is exactly what we needed. Chris Campbell, the representative contacted us and made some suggestion that worked perfectly. So far we have no complaints. It was fairly simple to install. We feel much better leaving our home. Onto the garage next.

This review was modified by rtydf on February 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-17

Nice helpful people and great prices

"I am assembling my own alarm system and needed advice before purchasing more equipment. They gladly advised me after which I purchased a load of stuff. The order was shipped the same day I ordered it and will be here on schedule.

Before finding these guys, a competitor specializing in DIY alarm systems would not answer questions or give advice unless I had them monitor my system. How do you monitor a system before its put together???

This review was modified by inobrac on February 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-10

Smooth process from start to finish!

"Our salesperson/system designer, Chris, was excellent. He was always available when we had questions, very knowledgeable, had very good suggestions and insights that we hadn't thought of. I would highly recommend AlarmSystemStore to my family and friends. Definitely 5 Star quality through and through!"

This review was modified by BlueRidgeMtns on February 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-01-28

Great customer service

"Needed to return an improperly item and order the correct one. Great service on the RMA and quick credit for the return.

Chris Campbell did a great job.

This review was modified by edaniel3151 on January 31 2017 12:03:01 AM

2017-01-25

Perfect

"Exactly what I ordered and packed well. "

This review was modified by jjkunzman on January 27 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-23

great work3

"order placed, shipped and received in good time.
GREAT JOB

This review was modified by fiddy6 on January 25 2017 04:15:04 PM

2017-01-04

No stupid questions

"I'm a novice at home security, but an expert do it yourself er. John at Alarmsystemstore answered all my questions or pointed me in the right direction. Put together a great hybrid system for me in 15 minutes. Cost to do it myself was 10 percent of real quotes of home security contractors ."

This review was modified by Mirchmmm on January 04 2017 12:20:45 AM

2016-12-28

Great Help at the Alarm System Store

"Jason was huge help and very knowledgeable. He was able to take my security needs and add the equipment to fit my budget. He did not only meet my expectations but exceeded them. Thanks Jason!! "

2016-12-01

Excellent customer care

"These folks are good- friendly, competent and customer care oriented."

2016-10-10

Always Helpful

"I've been a customer of Alarm System Store for about 3 years now. For each and every encounter with any of their personnel, I've always come away with a good experience. Whether its for buying new equipment, support for installing the equipment, or trouble shooting problems they always provided me with quality service. One of the best aspects of calling the Alarm System Store is that 99% of the time I can speak directly to a helpful person with minimal wait time on the phone; unlike most other places. Its definitely a 5 star business."

This review was modified by TheBlondBaron on October 10 2016 01:55:33 PM

2016-10-07

in my voice you need an invoice

"CustomerID# 34337

Great service, the complete order shipped out fast.
However there was no invoice included with the order. This is vital for my business

Rep reply posted Oct-08-2016

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“We certainly do provide an invoice. The invoice is emailed at time of order before we even ship. Perhaps it went to your spam folder? If you don't see it there email or call us and we'll resend it.”

2016-09-30

Look here first

"AlarmSystemStore was very helpful with the decision making process. Very detailed description of products. I wish I had started looking here first. Delivery was fast and everything expected was there."

2016-09-27

Easy Ordering

"Purchased what I needed, got an email confirmation, shipping notification and items arrived on time. Everything worked as stated and even called back for help. Jon Boroughs was great and able to help me quickly."

2016-09-13

Great prices and fast delivery

"Very happy customer. I have ordered multiple DSC systems and sensors during years. Everything always as expected. highly recommended."

This review was modified by sapake on September 13 2016 08:30:43 PM

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.