Stores > AlarmSystemStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review AlarmSystemStore by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Excllent!

"These guys are the best! Knowledgeable and suoer patient. Jon and Chris are a pleasure to deal with. They have no trouble going over and above to deliver a great experience. WORK with Alarm Store and you will not be disappointed!"

2017-05-01

Excellent Technical support

"I was able to call in and get support from Jon Boroughs right away. We were able to get right to the point and come up with a resolution quickly."

2017-04-18

Superb Service

"Chris Campbell very efficiently diagnosed and solved the problems I had with my new PC1616 system, problems that were not solved by my alarm company even after two costly service calls. If I have any future need of service on this system, I think I should have my alarm company consult Chris. My experiences with the Alarm System Store have been most satisfactory, and I heartily recommend them especially to DIY persons"

2017-04-03

looking for a system

"Jon Boroughs got right back to me w/info on a system that may work for me, I haven't ordered yet, have a couple more questions and so far I will most likely buy here. I've heard good things about the AlarmStore."

2017-03-24

Great service and quick to respond, I wish all of my vendors were half as good.

"All in all great service. Chris jumped through hoops when I made a last minute change."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business!”

2017-03-23

OK store to purchase from, but AlarmSystemStore made mistake when packing items to ship.

"AlarmSystemStore accidentally (?) shipped lower cost item instead of expensive item ordered. Company said mistake was made at packing. I was lucky to catch mistake before items were installed. Don't know if this a way for the company to increase profits or if it was a unintentional error on their part. After contacting company they did respond and say they would refund purchase price."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Our apologies for the error. This was simply a mistake made in shipping where the packer pulled the wrong wire size for one roll of wire. I have confirmed, we did issue you a full refund on the wire same day the error was brought to our attention.

Generally speaking our shipping department is very accurate, but because they are people, mistakes sometimes occur nonetheless from time to time. When that happens, we are proactive and promtly resolve the issue and apologize for the mistake as we did in this case.”

2017-03-21

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I had a few problems with the initial set up. I called customer service and Jon Boroughs was able to talk me through the fix in no time.
Great customer service

2017-02-21

Great alarm system

"Our system is exactly what we needed. Chris Campbell, the representative contacted us and made some suggestion that worked perfectly. So far we have no complaints. It was fairly simple to install. We feel much better leaving our home. Onto the garage next.

2017-02-17

Nice helpful people and great prices

"I am assembling my own alarm system and needed advice before purchasing more equipment. They gladly advised me after which I purchased a load of stuff. The order was shipped the same day I ordered it and will be here on schedule.

Before finding these guys, a competitor specializing in DIY alarm systems would not answer questions or give advice unless I had them monitor my system. How do you monitor a system before its put together???

2017-02-10

Smooth process from start to finish!

"Our salesperson/system designer, Chris, was excellent. He was always available when we had questions, very knowledgeable, had very good suggestions and insights that we hadn't thought of. I would highly recommend AlarmSystemStore to my family and friends. Definitely 5 Star quality through and through!"

2017-01-28

Great customer service

"Needed to return an improperly item and order the correct one. Great service on the RMA and quick credit for the return.

Chris Campbell did a great job.

2017-01-25

Perfect

"Exactly what I ordered and packed well. "

2017-01-23

great work3

"order placed, shipped and received in good time.
GREAT JOB

2017-01-04

No stupid questions

"I'm a novice at home security, but an expert do it yourself er. John at Alarmsystemstore answered all my questions or pointed me in the right direction. Put together a great hybrid system for me in 15 minutes. Cost to do it myself was 10 percent of real quotes of home security contractors ."

2016-12-28

Great Help at the Alarm System Store

"Jason was huge help and very knowledgeable. He was able to take my security needs and add the equipment to fit my budget. He did not only meet my expectations but exceeded them. Thanks Jason!! "

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.