• AlarmSystemStor AlarmSystemStore Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"AlarmSystemStore is a great resource for me and my business. The staff is extremely professional and knowledgable. They are my main security system provider. Fast shipping and great service. Thank you.

Sean
TECHHOME

"The part needed was shipped in a timely manner. I was able to find the part needed after checking other companies."

"Great service,fast shipping.Thanks"

"AlarmSystemStore always delivers on time and at a great price. I've only had to contact them once on an order where a couple items arrived later than the main part of the order and it was just that they had shipped them separately - but the customer service was fantastic.

I strongly recommend AlarmSystemStore.

"I ordered 9 items for an alarm system. 4219 Zone Expander @ $61.94, I ordered two; but, I only received one. Jon took the order. When I called to say I only received one, I was told that they take pictures of the packages before they go out that they would have to look at the pictures before they would do anything. They made me feel like a thief. No one called me back. It took one day to get the 8 parts and it took me 3/4 days to get the part that was left out. Because of the delay I didn't know if I was going to receive the part in time for installer. They would have lost this $1100 order had I not received it in time."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

Alarm System Store, AlarmSystemStore rep has responded

“We did accidentally short you one part, I apologize for that. I do show however that we had the part packed and labeled for shipment on the same day you called and reported the shortage. This was a Friday however and our shipping pickup for the day had already come and we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays so this is why it went out Monday and you received it 2 days later.”

"Excellent price. Package arrived on time. Well packaged, item just as described. Siren easy to install, couldn't be happier."

"Very fast shipping, product was exactly as described. "

"THe package arrived today. It was expertly packed. The battery appears as advertised. I have not had a chance to install it."

"Great selection ... Fast delivery... Good pricing "

"Good prices and great customer service. One part in my order of a complete alarm kit arrived DOA. I was worried I'd have to ship the entire kit back just to get a replacement for that one part. But no, Andy just shipped me a new part right away, no questions asked, no need to return the part. And my subsequent questions were answered quickly. Would definitely recommend AlarmSystemStore!"

"Very happy with the purchase. Very reasonable shipping charge. Fast delivery. "

"Site is easy to navigate and shipping is fast.."

"Packaging is excellent. Shipping on time. Would order again and recommend AlarmSystemStore to others.
Very informative website.
Have not installed the Honeywell L5200 and its components yet.

"Sales staff that answered the phone answered all of my questions and seemed knowledgeable. I am looking forward to the installing the system and working with the support staff "

"Ease of ordering; all items came as promised and timely."

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.