• Rating 9.17/10 6 reviews

Akadot Retail / akadot.com is not a merchant member
    Akadot Retail / akadot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Akadot Retail / akadot.com contact information

"This site is great and really cheap anime and manga. It gets here quick and everything has a lot of bubble wrap so no manga is damaged at all. I will be buying from them again in the future. (The only issue i had was when i contacted them to ask when i would be getting my item there was never a replay)"

"A wonderful store with many hard to find items. My items came within two weeks using free shipping (media mail). The only complaint I have is that the regular shipping price can be outrageous, especially when ordering magazines and other heavy items."

"I had heard about this company before and decided to make my first purchase with them due to a sale they were having. I received my item in less than a week and the packaging was very well done. My item had a manufacturing defect (something only apparent after opening the item itself) and I sent an e-mail to their customer service explaining the problem. They promptly replied back apologizing for the issue and said they would have a replacement in the mail that same day. I received the replacement and it is in perfect condition. Not only did they send the replacement, but they also included a hand written note and small gift. This store is setting itself up to be the next major anime/manga retailer out there and is definitely a place one can shop knowing they will be well taken of. Looking forward to doing business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by Kaikou on September 29 2009 12:30:37 PM

"A wonderful store carrying the best of Japanese books/manga, DVD's, CD's, toys, and much more. I was extremely delighted to find a hard to get phone strap from this store. Including that I also ordered a key chain and a bag for the holidays. The order went smoothly and they shipped it the next day. I received the package only four days after I had placed the order. Everything was properly packaged and it all came in excellent condition. The price may have changed but when I was shopping they offered the best products at the lowest prices. Their inventory is constantly growing and I would definitely buy from this store again."

"I had never seen this store before on the net, but I'm very glad that I found them! I was quite impressed with speed of the delivery as well as the condition of the Valkyrie Profile Material Collection that I ordered. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. Also if you use Fedex tracking it works really great."

"Comprehensive and excellent selection of goods, good presentation of info/products, friendly and easy to reach staff, very competitive prices. Have had a few transactions, all pleasant with no complaints at all, from order process, questions answered, delivery time, and packaging. Only issue is that search engine is a bit too inclusive, but this is minor."