• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10

"i ordered my camera three days ago, on monday and its already here.Sick. Great prices, nice packaged camera and lens. Can't be more happy and satisfied. I highly recommend them to everyone."

"Do not order anything from this website. This is crap and cheating. I ordered a camera and last two weeks got two emails from them telling that I need to call back to ship the camera. This is after getting a confirmation eamil on my order immdeiately after my order.When I called them back, they said, they cannot give me the camera because it is not in stock. They did NOT tell me in first time when I called. The promise was that everything was OK and I will get the camera in 5 business days. I wasted 7 days waiting for the camera. "

modified review This review was modified by sukumvi on July 10 2014 10:23:22 AM

"THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY. BAIT AND SWITCH WITH PRICES AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. BELLIGERENT AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN..DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!!!!!!! ..... I found an ad for Olympus tough tg-2 camera for $209. I purchased it from AJrichie on may 10th. I then get email saying i need to confirm my purchase before transaction is complete. I call and I am told they are waiting on it from overseas. Plus did I know it doesn't come with a battery? I thought it was odd for an electronic device to not have a battery. I questioned it and the customer service guy was rube to me about questioning and said I could cancel my order. I told them to just send it. I send three email over the next 5 weeks and call. The hours of operation are different on the website and different on the emails. I get ahold of someone and give them my order number on June 2nd or 3rd. I am told the shipment from overseas has been delayed but i should be getting the camera on June 11th. It is now June 17th and I call to see where the camera is. This is now 5 weeks since I purchased the camera. I am told they are a wholesaler and the product is back ordered from the vendor. Then I am asked " if I intended on purchasing the Malaysian version of the camera?" I say what's the difference? " they said they would be happy to sell me the american version which normally goes for $449 but they would sell it to me for $349." I am now speaking to a supervisor named robert or ronald.I say "no I would like the camera I purchased at the price that was quoted to me. He then gets nasty to me and asks where else am I going to purchase the camera for that price?" I said," that is not the point. I ordered this camera at this price. It is olympus and it is made overseas regardless. There are no different versions. I say this is horrible customer service and I have been misled and I am going to rake them over in reviews of the company on the internet." He says" we are a wholesaler that supplies Ryder, overstock.com and B&H Photo video. It doesn't matter because he is going to get my money or anyone else some other way from another internet company." I bad mouth ajrichie, they will get paid by these other companies."nThis was a classic bait and switch and they still have my credit card number and info. I tried to go to my account that was set up but I no longer had access. Ronald quoted me this statement as proof that they were completely in their rights " This is only a confirmation of your internet order, it is not an Invoice, and does not constitute proof of sale, All Orders need to be Verified prior to being billed and shipped, and you will receive your final invoice with your order." THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY. BAIT AND SWITCH WITH PRICES AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. BELLIGERENT AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE. please do something about these people. they do not deserve to practice there business. #ajrichie"

modified review This review was modified by johnpasha on June 17 2014 09:27:48 PM

"Just to update my order (Canon T5i body) that I placed on 6/8/14. Their website listed a price of $389 with one year warranty, which seems to be the best price that can be found. It was easy to go through the ordering online.
On 6/9, I received an email asking to call them for verbal confirmation (which is a bit strange), I called to give my name and zip code, and I was told that order will be processed and should be delivered in 10 days. It sounded not too bad thus far.
Today (6/10) I received another email asking verbal confirmation again. When I called back I was told that the camera is international model without battery, chargers, and warranty. I pointed out that the website says coming with 1-year warranty, and the sale rep explained that it was not Canon warranty but their store warranty. He told me that they do have US model available with price of $649 which is more expensive than most of other stores. I told him that I have to cancel the order, and he said he will. A confirmation email of cancellation was received a few minutes later.
I was asked to write a review about their website after I placed my web order on 6/8 so that I can get a free tripod and cleaning kit, and I did give a 5-star with a comment "the best price found.....easy online ordering......waiting for processing and shipping. More feedback will be updated after receiving the item."
Today, when I was trying to update my shopping experience on iBcart.com, it just couldn not get published.
I gave a 2-star just because the sale rep was patient enough to answer my questions and was willing to cancel my order. But their price listed on website is really misleading. I should have known that it is impossible to have such a low price available out there. My bad.
Going through reviews here, just found one thing that is very interesting: most of the positive reviews mentioned Excellent customer service. But to my internet shopping experiences, with a good internet store you hardly need to call customer service unless you get some trouble. The more calls to customer service usually means the more problems with their business.

modified review This review was modified by yongjiujiu on June 11 2014 10:10:26 AM

"Time will tell. I am a local TV producer that handles consumer complaints for our station. We are a national affiliate . After receiving nearly 20 consumer complaints saying this company never really sells their products at the price listed and uses bait and switch tactics, we opened an investigation, I as the producer placed an order for a Canon EOS Rebel T5i (Body) for $389.00. After 3 days we also got the email saying that we need to call to verify the order. I identified myself to the sales rep as being from the TV station and that we were recording our conversation. He asked why and I said we were investigating their company. After hearing that, he simply verified the order and said it would take several business days to ship and then take 10-14 days to reach us. I said ok. It will be interesting to see if this company after knowing that they are being investigated for fraudulent business practices actually will ship exactly what we purchase. We could have been sneaky and not been up front, but the law requires us to inform them that they are being recorded. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. You may see this company on the 6PM news during our consumer reports segment. At that time I will reveal the TV station and when it will air."

modified review This review was modified by Peternewschannel on June 07 2014 12:11:52 AM

"Thanks for the great camera.???? Excellent customer service from Jeffery
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by simomsays on May 29 2014 04:58:38 AM

"I've read a lot of negative stuff about this site and couldn't believe they are the only ones that have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 in stock when nobody else does and they have it listed at $1,629.99 when all the sites like B&H photo & Adorama have it at $1,697.99
And it looks like this company changed their name from AJRIchard.com
I haven't checked, but wondering if they closed & reopened under a different name for unethical reasons.

More things to note, they sell a bunch of memory cards with no manufacturer label! The label appears to be the design of popular manufacturers like SanDisk, but there's no name on the sticker!
Some SD cards, like their SD 16GB High Capacity Ultra High Speed Error Free isn't even indicated its an "Ultra" on the sticker! It doesn't even tell you what class it is! And the heck is an error free card?
Really??
The batteries don't even look like they fit on what they are being sold for. For instance, they have these perfectly square batteries listed as "DMW-BLF19", the same battery number that Panasonic has for the Lumix DMC-GH4. Yet that battery is long, not perfectly square! So tell me how this battery is supposed to fit on the camera?

There's a hokey counter stating sale ends in 00 day, 01 hr, etc. I'm wondering if they reset the clock back so they get more people thinking, "oh no, I got to get this order in or I'll lose out on the sale!" Of course there is nobody there to answer the phone!
On their site they list;
Order Any 2 Accessories And Get Expedited Delivery, FREE!
Well I added 2 Accessories to the cart to see what would happen when I check out, and they still charge 69.99 for 1-2 business days, 54.99 for 2-3 business day, 39.99 for 3-5 business days, free ground 10-12 business days!
So where's the free expedited shipping??

Too many things look funny with this site, def not going to take a risk with them just so I can save $70 on the camera!

modified review This review was modified by hatedfillingthisout on May 24 2014 10:13:56 PM

"I had a few concerns at first, but one of the owners called to personally apologize and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I like it when a company cares about what you think enough to call and straighten things out. It changed my whole view of the company. Good people to deal with."

"Do not buy a camera from them or you will be charged extra for included accessories. Ordered camera and received email saying call to confirm, when I called was told the camera did not include a battery in the box so I was charged an extra $100 for a special high charge battery. When camera arrived it had standard included battery. I called and was told since I had agreed to purchase battery I could not get refund of extra funds but I could get refund by paying restocking fee of $35 plus pay for shipping both ways! Do not buy from this RIPOFF company and save yourself the hassle of listening to rude and arrogant sales people.
After a couple of weeks of this bad review management promised to make good on my $100 overpayment if I changed the review! I said OK and it has been over 2 months of... its in the mail or oh! it will be credited within 5 days. Do not trust or believe a word Ajrichies.com tells you. STAY AWAY!!!! THEY ARE LIARS!!!

modified review This review was modified by MOSanDiego on June 23 2014 09:25:25 AM

"Good customer service. Good price and good help on the phone order."

"price is very good. Order process is very easy."

"Ordered a camera here. The next day it was on TV as the greatest camerea. THey told me then it was on backorder. Waited 3 months and then was told it was discontinued. They don't want to sell great camera at price I was given. Spoke with customer service and was treated very rudely. Will never deal with this company again."

"Greatv prices> Very fast and effective service. Kind and nice represetatives."

"Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate their help as I initially ordered wrong model. He not only corrected but offered additional assistance beyond my expectation."

"Great customer service and free shipping"

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!