Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.80/10 1,603 reviews

Ajrichies.com is a merchant member
    Ajrichies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Ajrichies.com contact information

• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

All 1,603 Customer Reviews

"Worst company ever! I ordered a camera at a low advertised price but never received it. I waited for three months while being told things like the shipment had got damaged and had to be returned; the manufacturer in Japan was out of stock; they were back ordered on the product, etc. All the while I was told if I didn't want to wait I could buy a more expensive version of the product which they had "in stock." This is called "Bait and Switch" which is illegal. I finally realized this was a scam. AJRichie never intended to to sell me the camera at the advertised price. They just baited me to respond to their ad so they could have the chance to up-sell me. Warning! These guys are liars and cheats. Don't deal with AJRichie."

"Don't buy a camera from them or you'll be charged extra for included accessories. Ordered camera and received email saying call to confirm, when I called was told the camera didn't include a battery in the box so I was charged an extra $100 for a 'special' high charge battery. When camera arrived it had only 'included' battery. I called and was told since I had agreed to purchase battery I couldn't get refund of extra funds but I could get refund by paying restocking fee of $35 plus pay for shipping both ways! Don't buy from this ripoff company and save yourself the hassle of listening to rude and arrogant sales people. "

"Good customer service. Good price and good help on the phone order."

Rating 8/104/5

"price is very good. Order process is very easy."

"Ordered a camera here. The next day it was on TV as the greatest camerea. THey told me then it was on backorder. Waited 3 months and then was told it was discontinued. They don't want to sell great camera at price I was given. Spoke with customer service and was treated very rudely. Will never deal with this company again."

"Greatv prices> Very fast and effective service. Kind and nice represetatives."

"Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate their help as I initially ordered wrong model. He not only corrected but offered additional assistance beyond my expectation."

"Great customer service and free shipping"

"Good customer service..Great people to deal with!"

"Scammers. Bait and switch. 15% restocking fee. Do not purchase from these thieves. "

Rating 8/104/5

"A classic "come-on." They listed a Nikon body for an unbelievably low price. I placed the order and then got an email asking me to call and validate my order. In my experience, this is a bad sign. I was told by an indignant rep that it clearly states this is an "international" model with a different warranty and no charger. No, it doesn't state any such thing. I canceled the order. Stay away!

This is now a day later. I got a call from Roger who explained that since they are not an authorized Nikon dealer, all of their merchandise is imported from Japan and therefore has an"international" warranty. He apologized for this not being clear on their web site. Considering this, I upgraded their rating since the price was excellent.

"Great customer service and prices. Handled my order right away!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The price is good. The customer service is good."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good Customer Service low prices"

"AJ Richie took the effort to make me satisfied with my purchase. I received a phone call from reggie and he helped ensure that I got what I wanted. Overall I am satisfied with my experience and got exactly what I was looking to get. "