• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

What is this?

"I ordered an NcStar Precision Bipod from AirSplat. I paid AirSplat for an NcStar Bipod. AirSplat sent me notification they were shipping and NcStar Precision Bipod. I opened the box to find some cheap UTG bipod that will not fit my AR15. I have been trying to contact then for two weeks. Should have looked on the internet as there are hundreds of bad reviews. AirSplat is the worst, I will never buy from again."

"Great advertised prices and discounts using codes, but what good is any of that if they will not follow through on your purchases. Airsplat.com cancelled my order without notification or reason.
Everything looked to be on track for shipping for 3 days then all of a sudden Airsplat.com order tracking shows order "VOIDED"
False advertising if you ask me!

"Still waiting for delievery? I hope we get it for Christmas, else I'm going to look like an idiot."

"DO NOT BUY from these rip off artists. I called today to return a battery, a charger, and to complain I never received one of the items I ordered. I was told I would get refunded from the amount I spent on items, less the sales tax. I said I wanted a refund for the items, including the sales tax. To which their customer service rep replied," We don't refund sales taxes." In other words, they are collecting sales tax for an item they never sold. It's not the money. It's the principle. If someone went to their store to get a refund, they would get a refund including the sales tax. There's nothing on their refund policy online that states we don't refund sales taxes on items returned online. What would the Board of Equalization say about a merchant who collects sales taxes on items they never sold? I wonder. May be I'm calling the wrong place and should just call the Board of Equalization. "

"Don't buy their "Elite Membership". I found out the hard way that the "fine print" is used to their advantage. I like the reviews and the shipping was quick. Their "free shipping" isn't really free. There is still a "handling fee". "

"Good Response quick shipping everything is always as described... Great Vendor and im happy to do business with them."

"The ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Part of our order was 2 pairs of gloves, one m/l one small, they both came as m/l. Our son who's kids we bought them for said they have a store about 45 minutes from them and they will return the one glove to exchange after Xmas. "

"I called twice last week for a shipping label. I still have not received a shipping label. I ordered an item. The item was not in stock. I am still waiting"

"It was so easy to use the web site & place my order. Thank you for making it so easy."

"I bought a gun for Christmas it took them 2 days to let me know that they don't actually have the gun I ordered. Luckily they said they expect to get the gun in 2 wks. I should get gun by Christmas if not I will be upset. If I get it by Christmas I will change review to satisfied ."

"I paid for next day shipping, and didn't get the product until a week later!"

"Very impressed with the quality of the item purchases. Hope it holds up. As of right now will order from them again."

"Thanks! Great Christmas presents!"

"They adjusted our order quickly as well as shipped right away. Black Friday pricing was great also."

"They email me couple days later and saying that they do not have it in stock. They will get it a week later and mail it to me asap. Thereafter, I haven't recive any news about my order.
I purchased over $8000 on line every years and never had this problem at all. I mostly order form B&H photo and Amazon. You should learn form them to improve your services.

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.