• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Airsoft gun was delivered as promised & my son has hardly put it down since opening the package ! Thank you :)"

"Had a bad experience at first due to back order for 8 weeks, but the issue was resolved in a reasonable matter"

"Good customer support that responds quickly!"

"I am a firearms instructor and brand new to airsoft. I wanted something to fill the gap between dry fire training and range days. Knowing very little about airsoft I had many questions. The staff was friendly and curious and very knowledgable not mention patient.
Price was very good, product is outstanding, and shipping is very fast, actually extremely fast. I will defiantly use airsplat.com again.

"Airsplat customer support, transaccion speed, and overall buying experience are 5 stars all the way."

"OMG Where do I start? Firstly I am an international customer located in New Zealand. So shipping costs and speed of delivery are of the utmost concern for me. So much so, that I will pay a slightly higher price if I feel I can get the item quicker.

Anyway, while trawling Google one night looking for a particular model of Airsoft gun, I came across Airsplat. I clicked the link and went to their site which automatically had my country flag displayed in a frame with a summary of how they now ship to New Zealand. Great!!!! Sounds awesome. I found the model I was looking for and lo and behold, the website said that "Yes" it was in stock and it would be shipped within 24 hours. You can imagine how chuffed I was to read this. So I added the gun and a spare magazine to my cart and paid for it using paypal. This however is where the fun began. So just recapping, the order was for 1 gun and 1 magazine.

I placed the order April 17 2014 and 2 days later I got an email saying that one of the items on my order was temporarily out of stock. The email did not say which item but provided me with a link where I could find out more "in depth information". So I click on the line and it take me to a generic page explaining why orders might be delayed. Not anything about my order. It was the weekend now and I had to wait until Monday US time to ring up and query it. My Obvious questions were going to be, "Is it the gun or the mag?". If it was the mag, just forget it and send the gun. If it was the gun, how long are we talking here? So Monday the 21st in the US rolls around and I ring up. I get a girl called Abi who looked at the order. She noted that they did indeed have the item in stock and she would follow it through with the order department. I'm thinking cool. All sorted.

On the 24th and still no answer I emailed for a status update and also mentioned I had a coupon code for a discount that hadn't been applied to my order. I receive an email from Vincent the same day saying that the gun had gone out of stock and there would be a 6 week wait. He recommended another model.

Same Day:I'm thinking WTF? Then I get an email again the same day from Abi saying she had tracked down the item and the next email I would receive would contain tracking information. So I emailed Vincent and advised him of Abi's email and copied her text into it. I also emailed Abi and told her she was a Gem!

Same Day: I then get a reply from someone named Marissa from Order Processing telling me it is on back order again!!!!! ^&*())& the *&*&( mutha *&*&())
Just to confuse things even more, everytime I emailed Airsplat I got an automated message reply also. OMG!!! These guys couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

I ring international again the next day and get Abi again. I explain the situation and she says I need to give it 24 hours. OMG seriously?

Now the 28th US time. I finally get a reply from Dale saying Abi was right. Go Abi!!! He said in the email to note that international orders may take longer to process........Really?

Same Day: I reply to Dale with my Police Permit and explain how the Arms Amendment act is now in force in NZ, and suggest they print it and attach it with the Parcel.

Tuesday 29th: Vincent replies saying he has noted my email about the permit and will pass it on to order processing.

Same day I get an email from Abi saying "that they are not aware of restriction in NZ and if I needed the Permit printed to email back with the information." Are you kidding me? Is that not what I said in my email to Vincent? Do I have to send yet another email and repeat it?

My last email in reply was basically saying "I don't care whether you print the permit or not. Just pack the damn thing and ship it and the next email I want to read is that it has been shipped!!! I've had enough.

I get my reply from Dale saying it has been shipped and here is the tracking number.

Wednesday 30th I log into the Airsplat site and check my order status and guess what? It says "not shipped'!!!! Mutha ^&*%#$ son of a ^&%$ suck my hairy ^&*(#
I send one more email to Dale explaining it's been 2 weeks, I now have 2 tracking numbers. The web site says it hasn't been shipped and I want confirmation from a supervisor that it "HAS BEEN *!@&#$ SHIPPED!!!!!"

The tracking number also confirms that nothing has been done. I ring one more time and get Abi who tells me I need to wait 24 hours for an update. I say, "you mean another 24 hours right? She said yes.

So I am still waiting. I can honestly say I will never purchase from Airsplat again.
I don't blame the people who are working there. They get paid very little. Have a look at their careers page. I blame the systems they use and the lack of management. I blame underfunding in their I.T. and ultimately blame the CEO/Director/owner. As I work in I.T. and have designed multi-million dollar systems for multi-national corporations, I know the signs of under investment in staff and IT resources.

":-) satisfied
Correct product delivered
Very timely

"Great selection airsoft guns & supplies"

"Great experience, good prices and friendly service. "

"Great service, fast shipping and affordable prices "

"The MB05 magazines came quicker than I had expected and fit perfectly. Would buy again."

"Airsplat has been very satisfying, but I feel could be .better"

"i glad i got my sniper gun but i did't get my biopod because it was out of stock (which i did not say)"

"Service at Air Splat has gotten progressively worse. Before I bought from them exclusively, now they are my retailer of last resort. This last purchase is a great example of why. Their website indicated that they had a motor in stock that I needed. It was actually stronger than I needed and almost double the price. Everything else on my order shipped the item I need is on back order. GET IT TOGETHER MAN THIS IS A BUSINESS!!!"

"Airsplat is the best! They saved me 60 dollars so I got a vest and mask for 10 dollars along with my new G&G Combat Machine M4 Tan! Ps this is an amazing gun, my friends run in terror from it :P"

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.