• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"This is my first purchase from Airsplat and all went well. I was worried because of a very bad experience with buying a Bolt rifle from Black Ops in Tracey, California. I am mentioning black ops because I vow to warn others of their very poor customer service. They are happy to take your money but when you try to get a repair made under warranty be cautious. They held on to my rifle for several months and would never respond back to me and I was about to file a claim and pursue civil charges against them. But airsplat seems to be a very reputable company. I called a couple days after placing my order and a female picked up the phone right away check my order, reassured me that my item would be arriving on a specific day. And my order did arrive on that day. I have recommended this company to my coworkers at my Police Department. And I will be buying more from them. Thanks."

"My items showed 'in stock', when i checked on my order, there were no quantities or prices, and the tracking number wouldn't work.

I called, held for quite a while, to find out my order had been canceled, without notice to me, due to backorder.

I have to admit, i took my money elsewhere.

"Haven't received what I ordered yet!!!"

"Everything was here on time and intact. No complaints!"

"Everything arrived just as expected. We are already having fun with our purchase! "

"Excellent! It shipped fast. I had one item on backorder but they handled that very well"

"Worst experience with this company. order we glock since aug 12, 14 days later with 2 email and still no contact of any kind. After 30 min phone call to find out they can't send to Georgia for some reason. They didn't bother to contact me or refund the money. 2 tracking # they gave was not existed."

"My order with airsplat disappointed me every step of the way; first when i entered in a coupon code for free shipping the website declared that my coupon was applied to my order but went on to charge me full price for shipping. Secondly, the tracking information is beyond obsolete. When you attempt to track your package on the website all it well tell you is the day your product "shipped" and the method with which it was shipping (UPS). No information is given as to where its shipping from, or its progress as its shipped. And now that it is more than a week since my product should have shipped, and i have nothigg but a reciept to show for it, i am getting to be quite angry. Quite ridiculous i was charged > $10 to ship a pistol magazine in the first place."

"The shipping is a bit slow."

"I am overall satisfied with Airsplat.com and their products and services but I have had a few shipping issues with regards to wrong items shipped and missing items but it was always rectified to some degree. On the positive side they have good fair prices. "

"Bought an >350$ gun thinking I was going to receive a brand new airsoft gun. Arrived in a torn and dented box and the gun even had a scratch on it. On top of that, the gun came with a slip of paper stating it was randomly selected for an "airsplat quality assurance" test, then part of the gun broke on the first day. What a headache. Will not be ordering from them again, and I suggest you don't either. Oh, and took 3 days for my package to leave their facility when they claim to ship same day. Hope this helps somebody, just wanted to share my nightmare of an experience ordering from Airsplat, seriously had a headache for over 24 hours because of this. avoid at all costs. "

"Airsoft gun was delivered as promised & my son has hardly put it down since opening the package ! Thank you :)"

"Had a bad experience at first due to back order for 8 weeks, but the issue was resolved in a reasonable matter"

"Good customer support that responds quickly!"

"I am a firearms instructor and brand new to airsoft. I wanted something to fill the gap between dry fire training and range days. Knowing very little about airsoft I had many questions. The staff was friendly and curious and very knowledgable not mention patient.
Price was very good, product is outstanding, and shipping is very fast, actually extremely fast. I will defiantly use airsplat.com again.

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.