• Airsplat.com
    • Business Hours: 10:00AM-6:00PM Mon-Sat 10:00AM-5:00PM Sun
    • Fax: 6263575600

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"This is the worst online purchase I have ever made!!! Do not buy from this company! Sent me a product that did not work when we received it. We had to pay to send it back to exchange it. Then they say that it was our fault so we have to pay to have it fixed. I assure you it was not our fault!!! The airsift gun never worked properly. After arguing for a long time....they said they would refund us for half of what we spent and 2 months later we are still waiting on that refund. This is a horrible company!!!! Do not buy from them!!!"

"I shipped my gun to them cause it had a loosed part and it was making noise.it took me 3weeks to go thru the whole shipping process and to get my gun back. i finally get it back without my battery charger, a broken battery and a broken cover to access the hop up. when i called about my problem they said they would send my a charger and that the broken cover was ok to just put tape over it. i drove an hour to the store and 3hours to get back home when i had the sales person fix the gun i asked if i can get a diffrent gun if i keep having problems with the gun he said no all i can do is fix it. so now every time my gun breaks i have to wait about a month so i can get my gun back and hope that they didnt break something else. i would not recommend buying a gun off of these guys even if they had a big sale. horrible customer service and even worst technicians so please do all the research you can before buying something here."

"Totally frustrated at this point. Numerous calls on backordered items that simply weren't delivered. YOU need to call and find out why. Then expect empty promises about a future delivery. This has happened to us (3) times in the (4) orders we have placed since October 2014. Backordered, backordered backordered. BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ IN THESE REVIEWS... ADVISE NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY ...unless you're feeling lucky that they have it in inventory. THEY ARE SIMPLY OUT OF CONTROL. Most recently returned a defective product and for a new one of the same. They kept me hanging on a replacement delivery and after more than 4 weeks still could not give a delivery date. I wanted my money back on the purchase but they would only issue me a store credit and refused to credit back my purchase. I am currently disputing this issue with them through my credit card company. BEWARE!!

"The Airsoft gun came on time and the packaging was fine. The gun did not come with the Federal requirement for orange tip to show it was not a real gun. That was right after the policeman shot a young kid holding an Airsoft gun rather like this one. The charging cable that was sent was not made for this gun. When my grandson opened the place the charger plugs in the first time, a piece fell out of the gun and another piece fell out broken. This was his only Christmas and Birthday gift to him from us, his grandparents. Made me cry. When I called Airsplat.com the service person was nice and authorized replacement and emailed me the postage label.. This was a disaster, as far as the gun itself. It arrived early December, but obviously must have been a broken gun that had already been returned"

"Worst customer service ever. They don't communicate well nor do they keep any of the promises they make for issue resolution. After many emails (some unanswered) and multiple fails on their end trying it is now 6 weeks later. They finally send me an RMA that I have to pay for to return after they told me the week before they were sending a prepaid label for all the troubles (after I called because they didn't respond to the emails). I wrote back asking what happened and have gotten no response. Do your self a favor and steer clear of this reseller. I'm hopeful they will resolve this. It isn't worth ordering form them based on the headache of dealing with customer service. I wish I would have researched them first as I see on many forums they are not well received in the airsoft community."

"Worst customer service ever. Their site states average hold time is 2 minutes. I don't know how they calculate averages, but I was on hold for over 20 minutes 3 days straight. Not to mention being on hold for 30+ minutes, then being hung up on. Good luck in trying to return something, they will take their time in sending you a label to send the item back. No problem in charging your card when placing a new order though. Also seems that they sell used guns. Purchased an airsoft rifle, said brand new, but it looked as if it was worked on previously. Only shot around 15 bbs out of the gun, and it broke. Sent it back after a 3 day wait to receive a return label, took about 2 weeks for them to repair it and send it back, and it was discovered that the gearbox was cracked. The day I received the "repaired" gun, it stopped working, this time not even firing any bbs out of the gun. Called customer service, received a questionnaire that I sent back the same day, but no response back. Called them everyday for 4 days, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. FInally was able to get them to send a return label on Wednesday after I insisted they issue a label before I hung up. Customer service rep offered nothing in return for the horrible service. Not recommended. They need to improve their customer service."

"I ordered an NcStar Precision Bipod from AirSplat. I paid AirSplat for an NcStar Bipod. AirSplat sent me notification they were shipping and NcStar Precision Bipod. I opened the box to find some cheap UTG bipod that will not fit my AR15. I have been trying to contact then for two weeks. Should have looked on the internet as there are hundreds of bad reviews. AirSplat is the worst, I will never buy from again."

"Great advertised prices and discounts using codes, but what good is any of that if they will not follow through on your purchases. Airsplat.com cancelled my order without notification or reason.
Everything looked to be on track for shipping for 3 days then all of a sudden Airsplat.com order tracking shows order "VOIDED"
False advertising if you ask me!

"Still waiting for delievery? I hope we get it for Christmas, else I'm going to look like an idiot."

"DO NOT BUY from these rip off artists. I called today to return a battery, a charger, and to complain I never received one of the items I ordered. I was told I would get refunded from the amount I spent on items, less the sales tax. I said I wanted a refund for the items, including the sales tax. To which their customer service rep replied," We don't refund sales taxes." In other words, they are collecting sales tax for an item they never sold. It's not the money. It's the principle. If someone went to their store to get a refund, they would get a refund including the sales tax. There's nothing on their refund policy online that states we don't refund sales taxes on items returned online. What would the Board of Equalization say about a merchant who collects sales taxes on items they never sold? I wonder. May be I'm calling the wrong place and should just call the Board of Equalization. "

"Don't buy their "Elite Membership". I found out the hard way that the "fine print" is used to their advantage. I like the reviews and the shipping was quick. Their "free shipping" isn't really free. There is still a "handling fee". "

"Good Response quick shipping everything is always as described... Great Vendor and im happy to do business with them."

"The ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Part of our order was 2 pairs of gloves, one m/l one small, they both came as m/l. Our son who's kids we bought them for said they have a store about 45 minutes from them and they will return the one glove to exchange after Xmas. "

"I called twice last week for a shipping label. I still have not received a shipping label. I ordered an item. The item was not in stock. I am still waiting"

"It was so easy to use the web site & place my order. Thank you for making it so easy."

Share Airsplat.com's store rating

Airsplat.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsplat.com is not a merchant member
Airsplat.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!