• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

What is this?

"DO NOT BUY from these rip off artists. I called today to return a battery, a charger, and to complain I never received one of the items I ordered. I was told I would get refunded from the amount I spent on items, less the sales tax. I said I wanted a refund for the items, including the sales tax. To which their customer service rep replied," We don't refund sales taxes." In other words, they are collecting sales tax for an item they never sold. It's not the money. It's the principle. If someone went to their store to get a refund, they would get a refund including the sales tax. There's nothing on their refund policy online that states we don't refund sales taxes on items returned online. What would the Board of Equalization say about a merchant who collects sales taxes on items they never sold? I wonder. May be I'm calling the wrong place and should just call the Board of Equalization. "

"Even after placing orders totaling over $900 I have been left in the dark about most of my items! ALL OF WHICH ARE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! Two of the orders (the main orders) were split and partially shipped without notice to me that they would be split. One item suppose to be shipped in 24 hours is still not shipped and it's been two weeks (no one notified me nor have they responded to my many emails asking about it). The other order that was to be shipped in one week supposedly got held up in customs and would not even arrive at Airsplat for 6-8 weeks. The only reason I know is because I emailed to inquire about the shipping time after not seeing it being shipped after a week as promised. They had no plans to even notify me apparently. Being that these are Christmas presents and as pretty much the ONLY Christmas presents my teens are getting I asked Airsplat if I could exchange the guns for ones comparable in price, that they DO have in stock ready to ship asap, so they would have something for presents instead of waiting until FEBRUARY. I found two replacements that were the same and lower in price than the ones I initially ordered. They refused to allow the exchange without me paying a couple hundred MORE dollars because the coupon code I used to make the original purchase had expired and did not fit with the newly selected guns! They wouldn't even make the exception because #1...this is just good customer service to do so....#2...their "guarantee" shipping was a lie...and #3...two kids will now not get their Christmas presents until February!! I was told they were "sorry" and that they would refer my issue to "someone higher up"....big surprise that it's been over a week and nobody has bothered to even contact me. OH...did I mention that one of the items I DID actually receive broke within minutes of being out of the box?? Yeah.....thanks Airsplat for being the Grinch AND Scrooge to our Christmas this year....bah humbug!"

"Don't buy their "Elite Membership". I found out the hard way that the "fine print" is used to their advantage. I like the reviews and the shipping was quick. Their "free shipping" isn't really free. There is still a "handling fee". "

"Good Response quick shipping everything is always as described... Great Vendor and im happy to do business with them."

"The ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Part of our order was 2 pairs of gloves, one m/l one small, they both came as m/l. Our son who's kids we bought them for said they have a store about 45 minutes from them and they will return the one glove to exchange after Xmas. "

"I called twice last week for a shipping label. I still have not received a shipping label. I ordered an item. The item was not in stock. I am still waiting"

"It was so easy to use the web site & place my order. Thank you for making it so easy."

"I bought a gun for Christmas it took them 2 days to let me know that they don't actually have the gun I ordered. Luckily they said they expect to get the gun in 2 wks. I should get gun by Christmas if not I will be upset. If I get it by Christmas I will change review to satisfied ."

"I paid for next day shipping, and didn't get the product until a week later!"

"Very impressed with the quality of the item purchases. Hope it holds up. As of right now will order from them again."

"Thanks! Great Christmas presents!"

"They adjusted our order quickly as well as shipped right away. Black Friday pricing was great also."

"They email me couple days later and saying that they do not have it in stock. They will get it a week later and mail it to me asap. Thereafter, I haven't recive any news about my order.
I purchased over $8000 on line every years and never had this problem at all. I mostly order form B&H photo and Amazon. You should learn form them to improve your services.

"Order shipped and arrived promptly, unlike some of their competitors."

"The web site is very easy to navigate and ordering the products is fast and efficent, it also lets you know if they are out of stock and will be happy to send an email to let you know if they have more in stock."

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.