• Address: 700 W 41ST AVE SUITE D
    • Contact: contact@airsoftfix.com
    • Phone: 1-855-AIRSOFT
    • Customer Support: 1-855-AIRSOFT
    • Business Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 12AM-6PM

"Great website will use them again."

"I had a fantastic buying experience with these guys. I talked with Kyle and finalized my order on Friday at the end of the business day. I had my parts in my PO Box on Monday morning at 8:56am on Monday! That is from Alaska to Virginia in ZERO business days and FREE SHIPPING! Thanks Kyle!"

"Overall it was a good experience shopping on Airsoftfix.com. I just received my items today and it is exactly as described and in perfect condition considering the shipping package was slightly damaged. "

"Service was really good here- They provided me with updates whenever they got them about my pre-order. They answered all of my questions (even not product-related) and were generally very helpful. "

"If I could rate Airsoftfix on a scale of 1 to 10, the rating of my experience with them would exceed what the scale allows. The customer service that this airsoft company provided sets the standard that other companies should strive to achieve. In a word.....outstanding."

"Great retailer. Great communication via email. Helped me place my order, and did what had to be done to get it to me Internationally shipped for when i needed it for. I plan on buying from them again very soon, and with no hesitation"

modified review This review was modified by Prudyk1026 on May 22 2012 11:27:57 AM

"The mag I got did not fit properly on my KWA m4RIS it fit way to tight, would I buy from this vendor again? YES i would, super fast shiping by the way usps alot faster then stupid UPS"

"Outstanding! Kyle is the shell answer man for Airsoft service and supply."

"Amazing service, products, offers, and shipping! Ships insanely fast, much faster than stores half the distance from them, AND the shipping is FREE!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT? Product selection is still upcoming but it's more than good enough, have every bit of the essentials for airsofters. All high-quality top-of-the-line products so you can be sure none of their airsoft products are those cheap crap ones you may be mistaken for on other sites. And last but not least, they respond to emails faster than I've ever seen before on any business. Thanks AirsoftFix! Love you guys!"

"The pinnacle of kudos to AirsoftFix.com. Questions answered, communication, service are leap years ahead of other online Airsoft retailers/service companies. I've had the absolute best purchase & service experience with Kyle and AirsoftFix. I've bought from major online Airsoft retailers but to me any business or employees taking the time to address my questions, win my business hands down. Pricing is absolutely competitive with other retailers, and delivery turnaround is fast.

AirsoftFix is highly recommended. Take note other on-line retailers, customer service and business model is a winning combo!

My business now goes to AirsoftFix from now on.

"Airsoftfix had the best prices for what I was looking for and delivered extremely quickly. The order process and confirmation/shipping status info was accurate and timely. Great place to buy high end airsoft gear and they appear to be very customer oriented! Thank you!"

"I ordered something so small, they called me and told me I wouldn't get a tracking number as it would fit in an envelope and be mailed with a stamp. That said, I have yet to receive it. I can say my impression is that this is a quality company, but if I don't receive my product soon that could change. My order was placed a week ago (but it's travelling from Alaska to Texas via federal mail, so...)

***Update: There was a small hang-up with my order, but this company has winning customer service and more than compensated me. I love companies like this, and you will too if you use them.

"Ordered some airsoft BBs from them. The communication was great and the order arrived in 4 days... which is quite impressive from Alaska to Alabama!

A nice touch was that the packing slip had a hand written "Thank You" with my name on it. I will definitely be ordering from them again! Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by cbono2000 on May 07 2012 02:50:05 PM

"Great customer service, very helpful, i also would recommend buying from Airsoftfix! "

"I give these guys an A+. I called them in Anchorage Alaska on new years eve and in less than five days my order was at my door step in Connecticut. They offer competitive priceing and have a great staff.
Just want to say thanks to Kyle Easterly for the quick and friendly service.
I would definitly give these a try,i know i will continue doing business with them from now on.
Thanks Again,
Charles Santanelli.

Airsoftfix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoftfix.com is not a merchant member
Airsoftfix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!