• Address: Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I would never buy from this Company!!! They send out used merchandise & then blame the customers when it is returned. My son saved up his money to purchase his first airsoft gun at $169.95. He did the research of what gun he wanted & we bought it. When we received there were scratches & the parts were broken or missing. They blame us and said it was missing. It was missing to begin with!! What a waste & it cost of $29.92 to send the gun back for review. Now we have to pay to get a broken gun back or 50% store credit for JUNK! "

"Being new to airsoft, I did my research before purchasing anything. I knew that my initial purchase would be for several hundered dollars, so that research was done over days, not hours. As a result, I found myself constantly reading about how satisfied customers were with the Airsoft Megastore. With that I made my purchase, and unknowingly at the time, was about to find out how much the folks at Airsoft Megastore care about their customers. Unfortunately when my gun arrived it had a minor cosmetic defect, which appeared to have occurred during production. That said, I still considered it defective and requested a new one. After explaining my situation to the Airsoft Megastore technical service representatives, specifically Sean, he made the appropriate notifications and overnighted a new gun to me. Sean also arranged to have the defective gun picked up. Moreover, Sean actually took the extra step to test fire the new gun they were sending me to ensure its functionality prior to shipping!!!! That is Class A1 service!! As I stated in the beginning, I am new to airsoft, but by the actions that the staff at Airsoft Megastore took to make sure their customer was satisfied, they will be my "go to store" for all my supplies etc., and they earned a lifetime customer!!!"

"The store is amazing. I have found there items that I could not find in other stores which makes it the best. I have made questions and inquires about products and the customer service has responded super fast with accurate answers. All my products have arrived in excellent conditions in spite of other stores. My last product came late because it was rescheduled but that was UPS fault I think. I would like to thank Matthew for his exceptional customer service. Whenever you need help, please try to contact him. My advice, buy in Airsoft Megastore, they have coupons and the widest variety of airsoft products."

"I ordered a gun sling a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, one of the clips broke. After a few email correspondings with a customer service representative named Jun (my emails did not show a last name), AMS sent me a replacement sling for free. I did not even have to send my clip back. AMS is a terrific store and I plan on doing more business with them. They were polite, efficient, and just a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Airsoft Megastore to anyone."

Saskatchewan, Canada

"Airsoft Megastore is The Best Airsoft Website Out There (I Think) and i Will Always Be Loyal to AMS and Order Almost All of my Gear From Them. The Customer Service is Also Amazing, Jun my Customer Service Representative Has Helped Me With Anything i Needed Help With, Especially My Order Problem (Had 2 Magazines Missing from Order) and Jun Helped Me With The Problem, and Now The Mags Have Been Shipped To Me. Thank You So Much AMS and Jun. "

"i have ordered over $300 worth of airsoft rifles and tactical gear and while i think they could have a bigger selection i am very impressed by the quality of all there items with a few exceptions along with there shipping, witch can sometimes take its getting there (depending on what part of the country you live in) i think airsoft megastore is a great professional and quality website "

"They ship empty boxes. Have you ever received an item and the box was empty. Me neither until I bought an airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore. When I called them they refused to take responsibility. My son and I bought three guns from air soft Megastore. When the package arrived we opened it and found all three boxes for the guns. Two of the boxes were unopened and still wrapped in cellophane and contained their gun but the third box was opened and empty, the gun was missing as well as a couple accessories for the gun. They would do nothing about it. They even suggested that the loss of the product was some how my fault. I receive an empty box in the mail and it's my fault...right??? I own and operate a business and know horrible customer service when I see it. These guys are bad, very bad. Call for details Peter Nelson 503.363.7676"

"Airsoft Megastore has excellent customer service. A few weeks ago I had a leaking magazine, i contacted Sean from tech support and we tried to trouble shoot the leak. When that did not work they replaced it no questions asked. Recently I had a problem with a M4 battery and the next day I got a response and we resolved the problem. The customer service is amazing."

"A week ago I had a problem with two JG m4 and i contacted Airsoft Megastore's tech crew. I spoke to Sean and he responded to all of my emails and helped me fix the problems. I am very happy with Airsoft Megastore and their employees and I recommend this company to anyone buying anything airsoft. Again they were great and I am very happy."

"All my orders came quickly, complete, not broken ... Claims to Airsoft Megastore have not. Superb work. Well done. Huge gratitude to them."

"I ordered a chest rig from the AMS ebay Dept and it got stolen from my porch Airsoft Megastore immediately sent me a new one. They are a top notch seller and I highly highly recommend them."

"When I first came to this website, I was new to airsoft and unsure of what to purchase. I then contacted Jun, their customer service representative who was very professional in informing me of what to look for, as well as shipping options. As a result of the advice, I purchased an A&K SVD, as well as a bipod with a barrel adapter. After a week of use however, the bipod broke. Once again, I jumped on my computer and contacted Jun once again. He was very understanding and professional and offered me a new one, despite the fact that my warranty had expired by 3 days. He was very quick in responding to me, and within 5 days, I had a new bipod on the way. I am extreenely impressed with Airsoft Megastore's quality of products and their customer service and would reccomend their products to anyone!"

"Airsoft megastore is a very great place for buying airsoft guns. They make pretty sturdy and well made guns"

"I recently ordered an sr25 from airsoft megastore and got it within 4 business days which is pretty good for free shipping. I received everything I ordered except a suppressed that was supposed to come with the gun. I emailed customer service and they responded within 1-2 business days and put in an order for the part immediately. Jun, a Customer Service Representative was very helpful and makes me want to continue shopping at airsoft megastore. I have shopped online at other stores that will make a mistake and not fix it or they take forever to do so. Airsoft Megastore and Jun received my email and replaced the part. I'm very impressed and will continue to shop at Airsoft Megastore."

"Recently purchased a new M4, scope, light w/ pressure grip, and magazines for my sons birthday.
M4 looked like it had been tampered with but still worked. Light w/ pressure grip did not work, however, It had loose parts rattling inside like something was broken. when I opened it I found the switch broken but was able to at least get it to turn on. The light was very dim, definitely not the 220 lumens advertised.
Contacted Airsoft Megastore immediately and requested to return the item. Jun, their customer service rep, informed me there would be a 30 percent restocking fee since the product was opened. I told him that I had no way of knowing the product did not work unless I opened it. He still did not get it. He also told me he was doing me a favor since he did not even have to offer accepting the product back.
You would think that after spending over 350 dollars with this company that they would offer better customer service. I guess not. This is typical of a company that has grown too fast. The element of good customer service is gone.

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!