Stores > Airsoft Megastore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Airsoft Megastore by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

No support

"Spent $250.00 on a gun, I was very excited when I got it. The tabs for the **** plate / battery cover broke the third time I charged the battery in less than 30 days. No warranty or support for the product. very sad.""

2017-04-28

Defective right out of the box. Better Business rating is an "F" !!!

"Contacted store about defective gun, told to spray silicone oil in it. That didn't help. They won't answer phone, only "chat"...and that takes FOREVER. They said will call me back. Three days pass & I called back, no one answers phone, back to "chat"...same old story that they would call back. Three weeks later-nothing, zilch,nada. Better Business Bureau rated them as "F". They must be padding their ratings on this site. Awful business, had to call Credit Card Company to cancel transaction, as they will NOT assume responsibility, even with 45 day warranty, of which I only had this busted gun 1 day and it was out-of-the-box bad. Refurbished, I think. Buy elsewhere, now you have warned."

2017-03-12

I have heard that they have bad customer service...

"..and i haven't seen it. i have never e-mailed them, but have heard from a couple different friends that e-mailing them was a joke. i have had problems on a couple of guns that i have bought from them, and as long as i called them within their posted hours (a little hard to do if you're in school), usually after waiting for a little bit to get off of hold, i would be connected with someone who could help me with my problem. amazing products to boot. had to return a gun once, they sent it back saying they couldn't find the problem. worked for about a week, then broke again. sent it back again. they found the problem and refunded me in full. they messed up and refunded me an extra 50 bucks, and let me keep it. another time, i was sent a battery more expensive than the one i purchased, paying the price of the cheaper one (i don't know whether to consider this bad or good). overall, have had multiple positive experiences and am still buying from them and recommending them to my friends. "

2017-02-28

Good products, horrible service.

"Airsoft Megastore has good prices on some decent items. (When they're in stock of course.) I was a committed customer until I had a defective product. Their customer service is horrible - they don't ever answer the phone, and I waited weeks to get an email reply (which didn't come until I said I would be disputing the charge to the card.) I am very disappointed, and will not be likely to purchase from them again."

2017-02-24

Horrible Customer service

"So I ordered a Lancer tactical mb01 cylinder for my L96 from Airsoftmegastore and it did not fit my gun due to its length. So I call AirsoftMegastore to ask if they carried another cylinder. No answer the first time. Call a second time girl answers then gets this guy to take my question. Guy answers I tell what i ordered and asked if i could send it back for something else with an attitude this douche said No sir that cylinder will not fit the "Knock off brand" (With that in mind i have an utg shadow ops that uses the exact same parts as a well.) After I asked to see if i could exchange it He hung up the phone on me. BY FAR WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM ANY AIRSOFT COMPANY. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ORDERING FROM THEM I WOULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE ELSE. "

2017-01-31

Fraudulent scamming company

"This company sends customers defective guns, customer service is spotty at best, and if and when you contact someone you learn that you are charged 25% restocking fee!!! Supposedly the have a technician "fix it" and resell it as "certified preowned." "

2017-01-31

Disappointed in service

"Been trying to get in contact with this company for a few days now and haven't received anything in reply. Sent emails to both addresses for support and neither have shown any interest in me. Very disappointed. Couldn't imagine if there was something wrong with a product and there was limited time to get in touch and fix it, because it would not get resolved in time. "

2017-01-26

Broken gun no customer service

"We bought a sniper rifle for my son from airsoftmegastore.com. It broke after roughly 100 shots. We tried calling their phone number several times and no one ever answered. Wrote to their tech support 12 days ago and have not received any response. Wrote to their customer service manager email and received an automated response that they would work on our request. 6 days have gone by without hearing from them. The website says they respond in 1-2 days. Not true..."

2017-01-03

Muy Bien

"I have been very satisfied with my dealings with Airsoft Megastore. All my orders have arrived on time and in good condition. My only concern is with their lack of ability to repair or sell parts for guns they carry. (I had a sniper I purchased from the sight for 4 years and the piston stripped. I checked their stock and they still carried the sniper, it was slightly aggravating that they didn't carry the part or have a way of getting ahold of it.) Over all, this is a very trustworthy sight that I have done business with on a regular basis for six years."

2016-12-29

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

"They are a terrible company. I got Promised a call yesterday from a customer service supervisor regarding my issue. Have I gotten a call in 24 hours no. I do not appreciate it. They take FOREVER to respond to my emails. And have yet to answer my phone calls. If I could give them below a star in every category believe me I would. They blamed the slow response time on change of owners and lack of customer service staff support. Which is a bunch of BS. When you have a 110% satisfaction guarantee. Terribly pissed. And will never ever buy from them again. I would recommend no one to buy from them. "

2016-12-07

DON'T BUY HERE - Product broke - we sent it for repair - they haven't sent back

"DON'T BUY HERE. The gun arrived pretty soon. It broke on its first use. We contacted Airsoft Megastore for the required return information, and sent the gun in for repair. We were given another order number, and a tracking number that was worthless. We've heard nothing for MONTHS. I've tried e-mails, and gotten no reply. I tried calling - they don't even answer the phone. They have the gun and kept the money. We have now contacted our credit card company to dispute the original charge (which I have never done before), and it appears we'll actually get our $140 back. Looking at other review sites, I've never seen ratings so low on any business and want to make sure as few people are hurt by this business's BAD behavior. My son has learned an important lesson - don't buy anything significant from web sites you don't know. AVOID THIS COMPANY."

2016-12-02

This Company is VERY bad!

"Airsoft megastore is bad. I bought a BLK friday mystery box and paid 15 $ for shipping. Under my orders it says its been shipped for five days and on the FAQ's it says it only takes 2 days to deliver to my location. I dont think they have even shipped it. I have tried contacting them MULTIPLE times. Their customer service also really bad. Company very unorganized and doesnt reply to my emails or calls."

Wavy

"Superber, thanks for asking."

Mag-nificent

"These 80rd hi-cap mags for the JG Scorpion were the best price I could find. Thanks."

Amazing

"Never had any trouble from this website. Thank you MA! :D"

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!