Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 3,903 reviews

Airsoft Megastore is a merchant member
    Airsoft Megastore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Airsoft Megastore contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

All 3,905 Customer Reviews

"I ordered a new gun and spare magazine and when it showed up the spare magazine top had been broken during shipment, although it probably would work fine, it wasn't what I expected to see when I opened the box. Nonetheless I emailed customer support and Jun responded and quickly sent a replacement next day!

Airsoft Megastore continues to provide the best prices and after sales support. You won't be disappointed with their service or selection.

"I've had to deal with costumer service a lot, as I like to be fully satisfied when I make a purchase. As for Airsoft Megastore, I couldn't be happier with the help I got from the customer service representative who worked with me, Jun. Jun helped me be completely satisfied with my purchase. I had an issue with using a promo code, and Jun was able to get me the satisfaction I felt I deserved as a customer more than many other customer services have in the past. Keep up the good work, Jun! "

"Great Product at a good price. Had a question about my gun and Sean with customer service emailed me back with a link to resolve my issue. It was so helpful and fast. Now my boy is off shouting things left and right. Thanks for all your help, looking forward to buying more guns form you in the future."

"Airsoft megastore by far has the best customer service I've ever had to work with. I emailed a customer service agent, Jun, who quickly submitted a request to the airsoft megastore weapons techs and kept me updated on everything. If I ever have problems with the products from the store I won't hesitate to email/call them again."

"Airsoft Megastore is the BEST choice for airsoft merchandise. They have superior customer service and the best deals around. I've had problems and complaints with every airsoft website I've purchased from, except for Airsoft Megastore. Forget Evike! "

"had a problem with a broken product in the mail. they responded right away and helped me litterally in minutes. simply a great company, great customer service and great people working there! :D"

"I had a question on a product. When I called the Store I had the pleasure of speaking with Tristan. I have been fortunate enough to have purchased many high end items through the years. The item I called about was only a $10 item. I literally could not have been treated better. He was kind, extremely knowledgeable, and patient. I have never had a better customer service experience. Tristan you're amazing. We are loyal customers because of how you represented the company. "

"I recently ordered an A&K SR-25, the suppressor did not attach correctly to it, and I called customer service, I did not have a long wait, and I was helped by three customer service reps, Tristan, Sean, and Thomas, I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service, the other sites I ordered from can't even compare! I know I will be ordering from Airsoft Megastore Again."

"Had a problem finding a gearbox. Customer service responded right away.

This is why I buy all my guns and recommend Airsoft Megastore. Your customer service is awesome.
Sales and delivery is good too. ?

"I recently bought an A&K Full Metal MK-46 SAW and received it from UPS within 5 days. The SAW was very nice and heavy the only minor problem that I have is now with the actual SAW but some minor missing parts such as the metal flash hider and vertical fore grip that is supposed to include with the package. I emailed customer support and a person named "Jun" responded to me right away. Jun was very helpful and very accommodating. Without hesitation he was able to recommend and remedy my missing parts (metal flash hider and vertical fore grip)and told me that missing parts where being shipped and to expect it. He also have told me if I need anything or any questions I have to just contact him. I give Jun a 5 - Star in customer service. I received my metal flash hider and vertical fire grip and have enjoyed my M249-SAW. The only thing I can recommend to others who decided to buy the SAW is to get and extra 8.4v 1600mah or 9.6v 1600mah or higher milliamp battery and also the recommended high grade seamless .25 bbs. Will be buying more stuff at airsoftmegastore."

"I've recently made two orders from AM, one big and one small. There were problems with both orders (The extra mag with my small order was defective and they forgot to pack my grenade launcher with the big order {very scary haha}) It only took one succinct call to customer service and they fixed both issues promptly! Truly awesome customer service! Of course you hope no errors are made to begin with, but mistakes happen and AM is great about fixing them! Looking forward to more business with them in the future."

"I'm at a loss for words, really, about this website's outstanding quality. I've purchased a handful of items from them, and with each one, excellent service was provided. One time, a shipment I received had damaged contents, but with the amazing customer service they provide, it was NO problem getting those things replaced.

The customer support has gone to great lengths with me in helping to enhance my experience in every way they can. My most recent correspondence with their customer support representative, Jun, could not have gone any better. Jun was wonderfully polite, as well as extremely helpful to my situation.

Nothing pleases a customer more than 100% resolution to their problem, and Jun gave me just that. Thanks Jun, and thank you Airsoft Megastore for really making this sport worth something.

"As an airsoft fanatic, I have ordered airsoft guns and products from many different websites before. However, I can say with confidence that Airsoft Megastore has given me by far the best experience. With the best prices (and yes, I did check some of my other favorite airsoft websites for reference), constant promotions and new products, a great selection, fast and free shipping, and great reference and help materials, this beats every other airsoft website I have shopped at hands-down."

"About my experience from buying from Airsoft Megastore,

I have bought most of my airsoft products from Airsoft Megastore and only one from Airsoft Station. Airsoft Megastore's site offers great deals on guns, scopes, accessories and more. They also have the best deals on shipping compared to other big sites like Evike!! In terms of receiving packages, I am always delighted to see my products packaged extremely well and the Airsoft Megastore logo on the box is an awesome touch! If I could sponsor Airsoft Megastore I definitely would because there's nothing negative I have to say about them!

If there is one thing that I like about Airsoft Megastore the most, is their customer service. Recently I ordered a G&G GR15 and an Airsoft Megastore 3x9x40 scope. I accidentally cancelled it and I immediately contacted their customer service via email. The next day I received an email from Jun (the customer service representative) he was very nice and he helped me re order my package. I also received store credit from him so I didn't have to re pay for the whole package again. I then re ordered my package and then all was good!

If only some more sites could be like Airsoft Megastore and have awesome customer service like they do. I will definitely buy more airsoft products from Airsoft Megastore if I have to based on the outstanding service I got from Jun. I would highly recommend Airsoft Megastore to anyone and I would give the store a 10 out of 10 on any given category.

"Great Customer Service. I placed and order, but forgot to put in the coupon code for the free rifle. I contacted Airsoft Megastore the next morning and Jun was the representative that was very friendly and got everything taken care of for me! Thank you so much for going the extra mile and fixing my mistake!"