• Airsoft Megasto

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

2015-07-29

"Absolutely Ideal for beginners to advanced players"

2015-07-29

"Great items. Wish more items were in stock (out of stock items have been that way for weeks),"

2015-07-29

"Great selection and service, and the free shipping is hard to beat. This is my go to airsoft place, even when there's a airsoft place two miles from me, I'll always come here to buy the guns. Keep up the good work, guys!"

2015-07-29

"It was very easy to find extra magazines for the gun I was buying. The free shipping and reduced prices were very appreciated for a first time buyer."

2015-07-29

"I dont know what to say i wanted a mock suppressor for under 20$ and airsoft megastore was the only site with this off."

2015-07-29

"The most confusing part was that the tax was always zero, which I had a hard time believing, so I hope everything goes well. Also I was happy that the free shipping for the $150+ items applied to my whole order. Overall I am happy with my selection and am looking forward to using my new gun. Also I would be interested to know how that zero tax thing works or if that was just a fluke."

2015-07-29

"my brother and I were pleased by the wide selection but upset that so many of the air rifles we were looking into are out of stock or over priced. will most likely return for other products in future but prices are very similar to local private dealers."

2015-07-29

"I loved the product options and availability. I will definitely buy from here again."

2015-07-29

"Good experience so far, hope the items arrive quickly"

"It was Awesome "

2015-07-29

"Very easy to use, they have competitive prices, and they have the largest selection ive seen for an air soft store."

2015-07-29

"Had great deals no question about it! Just had a little trouble finding my way around the site. It was very confusing. I would suggest making the website more simple with less buttons and menus."

2015-07-29

"It was good my only complaint is that a sale item did not show the correct price and I could not purchase it because of this. Other than that I am happy with my purchase."

2015-07-28

"Website was once again easy to use and found what I wanted, hope to see that the products excell work together!"

2015-07-28

"It was confusing at the Checkout when they had to send us a new password."

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsoft Megastore is a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.