• Address: Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"I ordered a chest rig from the AMS ebay Dept and it got stolen from my porch Airsoft Megastore immediately sent me a new one. They are a top notch seller and I highly highly recommend them."

"When I first came to this website, I was new to airsoft and unsure of what to purchase. I then contacted Jun, their customer service representative who was very professional in informing me of what to look for, as well as shipping options. As a result of the advice, I purchased an A&K SVD, as well as a bipod with a barrel adapter. After a week of use however, the bipod broke. Once again, I jumped on my computer and contacted Jun once again. He was very understanding and professional and offered me a new one, despite the fact that my warranty had expired by 3 days. He was very quick in responding to me, and within 5 days, I had a new bipod on the way. I am extreenely impressed with Airsoft Megastore's quality of products and their customer service and would reccomend their products to anyone!"

"Airsoft megastore is a very great place for buying airsoft guns. They make pretty sturdy and well made guns"

"I recently ordered an sr25 from airsoft megastore and got it within 4 business days which is pretty good for free shipping. I received everything I ordered except a suppressed that was supposed to come with the gun. I emailed customer service and they responded within 1-2 business days and put in an order for the part immediately. Jun, a Customer Service Representative was very helpful and makes me want to continue shopping at airsoft megastore. I have shopped online at other stores that will make a mistake and not fix it or they take forever to do so. Airsoft Megastore and Jun received my email and replaced the part. I'm very impressed and will continue to shop at Airsoft Megastore."

"Recently purchased a new M4, scope, light w/ pressure grip, and magazines for my sons birthday.
M4 looked like it had been tampered with but still worked. Light w/ pressure grip did not work, however, It had loose parts rattling inside like something was broken. when I opened it I found the switch broken but was able to at least get it to turn on. The light was very dim, definitely not the 220 lumens advertised.
Contacted Airsoft Megastore immediately and requested to return the item. Jun, their customer service rep, informed me there would be a 30 percent restocking fee since the product was opened. I told him that I had no way of knowing the product did not work unless I opened it. He still did not get it. He also told me he was doing me a favor since he did not even have to offer accepting the product back.
You would think that after spending over 350 dollars with this company that they would offer better customer service. I guess not. This is typical of a company that has grown too fast. The element of good customer service is gone.

"Airsoft Megastore is an outstanding, reliable website with excellent customer service. The one customer service representative, Sean, did a superb job helping me resolve an issue regarding a dysfunctional weapon. He provided me with vivid and coherent instructions on how to fix the weapon, so I could get it back on the playing field asap. Ultimately, AMS is a 5-star quality company that is not only reliable, but a huge promoter of Airsoft itself."

"I am very pleased with my purchase from Airsoft Megastore because they have a wide selection of quality products and give deals online that are great for the beginner. I give credit to Jun (customer service) who immediately responded to my e mail about my forgetting to put a code in for a free gift. The customer service is excellent! He shipped it out at no cost the next day and it and my original order arrived at the same time. I appreciate the free shipping and ability to track the order. The products arrived in perfect condition and I already tried them out. They worked better than expected and ASM has videos on youtube which helped answer any questions. Great job guys, would recommend AMS to anybody that is serious about getting into airsoft."

"I recently ordered a product from Airsoft Megastore and I must say I am very pleased! They have great customer service and communication and their products are exquisitely shipped and delivered quickly! Thank you so much Airsoft Megastore I will buy more from you soon!"

"AirsoftMegaStore was refered to me by a friend when I first started playing this sport. And not once have I purchased from any other retailer. Do you know why? The amazing customer service. They really want to help you out. Sure they have greet promotions all the time and just give away free stuff over social media. Plus they truly are the cheapest retailer I have ever seen! They sell cheeper then all the other retailers, they have the best return policy. I had a gun break and all I had to do was say what happened, send them a sample of BB's along with the broken gun and they sent to me a brand new rifle with a bonus thrown in too! But like I said, it's that genuine customer comes first attitude that always brings me back. One last example, today I sent an email to tech support and that same day within hours I got a response from a tech guy named Sean. And threw that day I got 6 emails from Sean as he helped me out. No waiting 24 hours. The same day. Truly I tell you Sean and Airsoft Meagstore have gone beyond the normal customer service. And they will do the same for you and all their customers."

"Airsoft Megastore is the BEST place to go for airsoft, they are cheap and the guns are amazing, everything there is outstanding. Did you know they gave me a FREE 5% off on my order, you need to check this place out! Overall this place is a 20 out of 10 BEST STORE EVER! Sean really helped with some stuff, he is a Technical Service Representative at Airsoft Mega and he is awesome Thank You!

"I recently bought a few things from Megastore because a Co-Worker plays Airsoft and recommended them to me. I shopped around a bit before i purchased from them to get a comparison on prices and they BY FAR had the best deals! I purchased a M4, .23 BB, Auto Mag, and a smart charger for under $175. Other stores had The same m4 for $30+ more! Megastore offers Free shipping which saves alot also! SUPER QUICK DELIVERY! AND awesome promo codes which got me the smart charger FREE! I needed help once i received my order with the battery so i emailed Megastore and and Sean "the Tech Rep that helped me" contacted me within hours of my email with a detailed description of How-To correctly connect the battery. He was very helpful and also recommended ways to help my battery and gun last longer. I will DEFIANTLY purchase from Megastore again knowing ill be in GREAT hands for customer support and quality products!"

"I ordered around $260 worth of merchandise from this website, free shipping and a decent ship time. Once everything got here I noticed I had gotten a broken battery. After contacting customer service via email I was quickly emailed back and learned that not only would the replace the bad part, but it would be a slight upgrade as well. This was a huge surprise as most online retailers I've dealt with often spin you in circles for weeks or even months. Shout out to the cs rep Tristan, you are awesome and so is this website!"

"VERY happy with my purchase from AMS I ordered a gun on May 10th for my friend so it started to ship on Monday and got here today (Wednesday)
They had fast shippping and im VERY likely/ WILL shop here in the future!!!

"Airsoft megastore is great.it only took 3 days to get my order with the free shipping.Although one of my products was defective they were able to send me a replacement right away with no charge.The technical service representative Sean was very fast to respond to my email and get my replacement.i was very happy with airsoft megastore."

"very un happhy had a problem with my mags a nd they said they cant help me"

Airsoft Megastore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsoft Megastore is a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.