Stores > Airsoft Megastore

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.87/10 2.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10

Ballin'

"%65 off store wide is such a good deal. I was able to get $300 worth of gear for $170 with shipping!! "

Some problems.

"The online custom airsoft build is great since I can see the prices for every part I put in. But whoever designed this portion either can't do basic math or can't do his/her job correctly. I've been jumping to different screens and the final prices for my builds have been complete robbery prices up until now. First it shot up $100, then $60 and finally the sight I tried to add charged an extra $20 for absolutely no reason. I had to do all the calculations myself to make sure I wasn't being ripped off. I'm glad to finally have a custom build and I'm sure it'll be worth it, but it was a tedious attempt to get it all together at a fair price. Please fix your website and your automatic pricing system."

great site

"We found exactly what we wanted at a really great price"

Super Great Pricing!!!

"Easy to navigate site and checkout is very fast and simple."

s

"adsfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf"

Nice

"I love airsoft megastore. Always a reliable site to get good gear."

Mega Sales

"I've been surfing the internet's most popular airsoft sites in search of a few key items and I found them here on sale for huge cuts in prices. I haven't received the products yet, but if they are advertised correctly, I will be immensely satisfied with my order!"

amazing

"good fast doesn't take a long time to order"

Love the sales

"Great selection, always enjoy getting milsim gear. Always pleased with the quality and prices. love the look and function of the products. just need to stay stocked. keep up the good work!"

DopeShizzle!!

"Easily the best prices out there. Saved me so much money. FOR sure will be here again!!"

2016-06-21

best place to roder from when there are sales

"you guys have amazing sales for your products where i can pick up somthing 1/3 of the price compared to other retailers on some products that keeps me coming here and spending my hard earned money is the sales and price drops. "

great retailer

"very smooth, very helpful customer service"

Wtf Really!!!!

"WOW!!!! Great promo guys was blown away!!! With your 65% off promo I was disturbed thinking you guys jack the prices up so 65% would be relatively by the final price of other stores........... Hell no I was wrong. You guys killed it and when I called with some questions you guys where quick to answer and very polite.
Thanks guys you have my business in the future.

2016-06-21

"Great sale prices especially with the % off promotions. I have had several issues and calling in to customer service can sometimes lead to long waits on the phone and never even getting to speak to a representative to resolve the issues."

good discount

"Great discount! Saved a lot of money. Would not have bought anything if it wasn't for the discount."

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsoft Megastore is a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.