Stores > Airsoft Megastore

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
2017-02-24

Horrible Customer service

"So I ordered a Lancer tactical mb01 cylinder for my L96 from Airsoftmegastore and it did not fit my gun due to its length. So I call AirsoftMegastore to ask if they carried another cylinder. No answer the first time. Call a second time girl answers then gets this guy to take my question. Guy answers I tell what i ordered and asked if i could send it back for something else with an attitude this douche said No sir that cylinder will not fit the "Knock off brand" (With that in mind i have an utg shadow ops that uses the exact same parts as a well.) After I asked to see if i could exchange it He hung up the phone on me. BY FAR WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM ANY AIRSOFT COMPANY. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ORDERING FROM THEM I WOULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE ELSE. "

This review was modified by matthew_herrin on February 24 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-31

Fraudulent scamming company

"This company sends customers defective guns, customer service is spotty at best, and if and when you contact someone you learn that you are charged 25% restocking fee!!! Supposedly the have a technician "fix it" and resell it as "certified preowned." "

This review was modified by merriwright on January 31 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-01-31

Disappointed in service

"Been trying to get in contact with this company for a few days now and haven't received anything in reply. Sent emails to both addresses for support and neither have shown any interest in me. Very disappointed. Couldn't imagine if there was something wrong with a product and there was limited time to get in touch and fix it, because it would not get resolved in time. "

This review was modified by Rdantheman98 on January 31 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-26

Broken gun no customer service

"We bought a sniper rifle for my son from airsoftmegastore.com. It broke after roughly 100 shots. We tried calling their phone number several times and no one ever answered. Wrote to their tech support 12 days ago and have not received any response. Wrote to their customer service manager email and received an automated response that they would work on our request. 6 days have gone by without hearing from them. The website says they respond in 1-2 days. Not true..."

This review was modified by BOBLOVESUNICORNS on January 27 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-03

Muy Bien

"I have been very satisfied with my dealings with Airsoft Megastore. All my orders have arrived on time and in good condition. My only concern is with their lack of ability to repair or sell parts for guns they carry. (I had a sniper I purchased from the sight for 4 years and the piston stripped. I checked their stock and they still carried the sniper, it was slightly aggravating that they didn't carry the part or have a way of getting ahold of it.) Over all, this is a very trustworthy sight that I have done business with on a regular basis for six years."

2016-12-29

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

"They are a terrible company. I got Promised a call yesterday from a customer service supervisor regarding my issue. Have I gotten a call in 24 hours no. I do not appreciate it. They take FOREVER to respond to my emails. And have yet to answer my phone calls. If I could give them below a star in every category believe me I would. They blamed the slow response time on change of owners and lack of customer service staff support. Which is a bunch of BS. When you have a 110% satisfaction guarantee. Terribly pissed. And will never ever buy from them again. I would recommend no one to buy from them. "

2016-12-07

DON'T BUY HERE - Product broke - we sent it for repair - they haven't sent back

"DON'T BUY HERE. The gun arrived pretty soon. It broke on its first use. We contacted Airsoft Megastore for the required return information, and sent the gun in for repair. We were given another order number, and a tracking number that was worthless. We've heard nothing for MONTHS. I've tried e-mails, and gotten no reply. I tried calling - they don't even answer the phone. They have the gun and kept the money. We have now contacted our credit card company to dispute the original charge (which I have never done before), and it appears we'll actually get our $140 back. Looking at other review sites, I've never seen ratings so low on any business and want to make sure as few people are hurt by this business's BAD behavior. My son has learned an important lesson - don't buy anything significant from web sites you don't know. AVOID THIS COMPANY."

2016-12-02

This Company is VERY bad!

"Airsoft megastore is bad. I bought a BLK friday mystery box and paid 15 $ for shipping. Under my orders it says its been shipped for five days and on the FAQ's it says it only takes 2 days to deliver to my location. I dont think they have even shipped it. I have tried contacting them MULTIPLE times. Their customer service also really bad. Company very unorganized and doesnt reply to my emails or calls."

This review was modified by aleodog on December 02 2016 01:26:55 PM

Wavy

"Superber, thanks for asking."

Mag-nificent

"These 80rd hi-cap mags for the JG Scorpion were the best price I could find. Thanks."

Amazing

"Never had any trouble from this website. Thank you MA! :D"

Great service!

"Quick and easy! The lowest prices around, much better than Amazon, and great quality items. The only thing is that shipping takes a little longer than Amazon."

2016-11-01

"disappointed with the shipping costs for a small purchase. "

Sweet Gun

"It said that I could get free shipping on all orders over $89 but it wouldn't let me do that. "

2016-11-01

"great store . i have purchased several things from airsoft megastore and liked each and every one of them."

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!