Stores > Airsoft Megastore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10

2016-09-28

"The guns were low priced but the shipping could be very much lower. I paid almost 16 dollars for shipping when I saw the same shipping on another website for 7.50 and that was the USPS priority shipping. Don't get me wrong, I love this website, but the shipping could be cheaper."

2016-09-27

"I found what I was looking for or least I hope so. Will find out soon enough."

2016-09-27

"Did not interact with customer service ignore that negative"

2016-09-27

Witholding over 300 dollars from me.

"I have been working for 2 or 3 months on getting my money back, over 300 dollars, and I have been told that "Your check will mail out on Tuesday." then a week later "Your check hasn't been sent out yet." It got so bad that I called wholesale, and they said they left papers for the owner to email me or call me, and it's been a few days since then and I have not received any emails or calls from them. I tried calling today, and after waiting for a few seconds I am told "goodbye" by an automated voice, and high up on. I am very dissatisfied with the way this company has been treating me, and I am near my boiling point with the fact that they owe me over 300 dollars and haven't done a thing about it yet. Oh, and this was all after a month and a half of unanswered emails from me."

This review was modified by Syren10850 on September 27 2016 03:29:12 PM

2016-09-27

"It was tough to get through to Customer Service on the phone but once we did get through we found them to be very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient."

2016-09-25

Happy Happy Happy

"Extremely happy with the visit on their page, easy to find stuff, very well priced, and will do all of my sons air soft needs with them"

2016-09-24

"I love the large selection of gear and weapons!"

2016-09-24

Airsoft megastore is great

"All in needed was a pistol but they provided so much more."

2016-09-23

Happy birthday to me!

"Just started looking at airsoft guns....wow, this is the place to learn!"

2016-09-22

Account problems

"Cant connect with paypal had to reset pass word to many times site doesnt work on all machine and or phones . Product are great my sons love them just issues with the site its self."

2016-09-22

"my kids loved the selection. i felt a little mislead on the free shipping. free shipping over a dollar amount should qualify weather something is on sale or not.

Best experience ever

"I was very satisfied with the very low prices. I will most likely be shopping hear again"

Review

"It was a good experience. I found everything I needed in the organized categories and was recommended the right essentials immediately. Overall satisfied venture."

2016-09-21

"Customer service has neglected to answer my emails, and a part of my last order was refunded without any notification what-so-ever, so I have to wait until the package is here to even know what was apparently out of stock. But the quality of everything I have received is very good at a nice, low price, so it's a trade off."

catchy

"i like how the website was made"

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsoft Megastore is a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.