• Address: Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10

" Don't answer phone calls or emails. Feel like I have been ripped off. I still don't have my product. This business is awful, stay away !!!!!"

"Do not buy from this site! I hoped for better help but this site is a scam. I ordered a $152 gun for my son. After it took longer than they said to deliver it, I discovered I accidentally ordered the wrong gun. It was never opened but they will not refund my money. I have to send the gun back for store credit and they are charging me 25% of the cost of the gun for a restocking fee! That is $38 off store credit of my money for them to restock it! Ridiculous. needles to say, my son and his friends all buy from another competitor. Amazon is great for airsoft supplies and customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Airsoftmommy on January 16 2015 07:31:02 AM

"Do NOT buy from this company! I spent three days attempting to talk to a customer service rep via phone; day 1 - 20 minutes on hold and no one picked up; day 2 - each time I chose the option to talk to a rep the call immediately disconnected; day 3 - the call would not even connect. I finally reached a rep who acknowledged that the email I sent requesting information on sending a defective gun back (with pictures showing where it was broken) was received. He stated that he would send out an email detailing what needed to be done immediately. That was two days ago....still waiting on that email. "

"worst airsoft company ever, I've dealt with evike and airsoftgi before and I have NEVER had an issue with them, I recently ordered two times from these goons in the past week simply because my usual sites didnt carry my items in stock and airsoftmegastore was the only one that had them. Boy oh boy do I regret not reading the reviews about these crooks first. I'm literally sitting here waiting to reach someone on their customer service line, it's been close to an hour now of patiently waiting to go bats**t crazy on someone. They like to send UPS tracking numbers out ASAP but dont actually package and ship out the order till god knows when. Each day I check my tracking numbers....you'd think it'd be on route to me...nope.....just processed waiting to be picked up by UPS.....hate these fools."

modified review This review was modified by socalguy858 on January 07 2015 12:35:56 PM

"The WORST Customer service imaginable.

This company is pathetic and should be avoided like the plague. Ordered a gun and the item page said "in stock - ships immediately". I order and fully pay for the order. Then 8 calendar days later I find that they have just then shipped it. Further looking on their website shows that they state that orders ship within 1 to 2 business days. Even accounting for non-business days and a holiday it still took them 5 business days to even ship it. My son did not have it for an event that it was ordered for. No response to emails. No answer after 1+ hour on hold to their direct line. Finally get through on the phone on a different day and speak to someone who tries to tell me that they were closed most of that week. When I said that their website never said that he denied it and said that they had a large banner on the website saying that. Nonsense. Didn't care that even if the website did say that it would not explain why it still took 4 business days to ship. Horrible. Why would anyone deal with unprofessional, incompetent clowns like this?

modified review This review was modified by 72driver on January 07 2015 11:08:20 AM

"Worst customer service ever. I ordered some BBs on December 5th. They didn't ship until December 16th despite
Tim from AMS lying and saying they had shipped on the 9th. I asked for the order to be cancelled on the 13th since they hadn't shipped despite Tim saying they had. They did not cancel the order but said that I could return them for a full refund. I emailed on Dec. 19th when the package arrived asking for advice on how they wanted it returned. I have emailed Tim and whoever responds on Facebook with the email rcollinsms@gmail.com, no less than five times since the 19th, it is now January 4th. I have put several messages on Facebook. No response except for them telling me to email rcollinsms@gmail.com yet again. No point in that as they never answer emails anyway. I will be disputing the charges and filing a complaint with the BBB.

modified review This review was modified by Tavanla on January 04 2015 05:35:22 AM

"The worst. Company phone has been disconnected. Won't answer emails. Received a broken product from this horrible excuse of a company. "

modified review This review was modified by sgtjiggy on January 03 2015 08:35:35 AM

"Order Two Guns From AirsoftMegastore Worth About $400 Of Products. I Got Them Within 48 Hours Both Guns Broken . One Gun Was Used. And The Other Had Wrong Assecories. Now With Have To Pay $40 Worth of Shipping To Get Fix And Repair. I Would Recommeded of Purchase From Here. 0/10 Service. Even Thought Their Guns Are The Best Price it's Not Worth Going Througrvice.h The Bull Shit. I Would Pay The Extra For The Better Service."

"If your wanting good airsoft stuff at awesome prices then definitely buy from megastore. I've ordered alot of stuff from these guys and had a couple problems, but the outstanding customer service makes it worth it a 100 times over, thanks megastore you are the best!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kasperali on December 24 2014 02:43:14 PM

"Have always bought through Airsoft Megastore but when I placed a recent order my discounts were taken off after the order was finalized. Sounds like a scam...
Customer Representative was very rude

modified review This review was modified by yojancki on December 15 2014 03:16:10 PM

"What happened to you guys? You used to be GREAT but now I cannot even get my emails returned. You are aware of the problem because I have an RMA # but it has now been at least 4 emails gone unanswered over a dead batter? $2,500.00 in buys and now this? I hope you folks can straighten you mess out because this will hurt your business."

"We enjoy the prices and products - only downside is the shipping. My order was held back a day, due to the smaller order (two mags) and instead of the UPS route they chose USPS (super snail mail). Well we weighed our shipping options - placed order on Monday (during checkout) and figured with the UPS route at $9.99 it would be here at the very latest 5 days (Saturday). Sad to say that the order wasn't sent out until LATE Thursday evening. I understand the 1-2 day processing but why it sat around for 3 days - 2 small mags. Called Customer Service and was offered a sorry excuse of order sat around and we will give you $5 off your next order (if there will be one) but we have to CALL it in and reference this conversation and our past order by number. This was our second order with Airsoft Megastore. THe first order they cancelled for some unknown reason so I reordered the next day and it arrived as stated. Sorry but two strikes. "

modified review This review was modified by TxBert on December 05 2014 03:43:34 PM

" very pleased with customer service people always complain but i never experinced any problems 8years of loyalty and great service! i give this company 10/10 for prices 9/10 customer service and 10/10 for the quality of the products! lowest prices and cheapest shipping than any other website, truly brining airsoft to the mass'"

modified review This review was modified by jacob7whispell on December 02 2014 05:44:17 PM

"Placed my order 11/12/14. CSR called to confirm shipping. Called and confirmed. Called 11/18 because UPS tracking did not show it was in transit. All it showed was label was created. Was told I should wait until Friday to get my package since UPS may have missed the scans. It's 11/24, Monday. CSR tells me to wait again today. Advised I want a refund if it's not in by today. I promised them I would write a review about their awesome customer service. Won't buy from them and I will stir all my friends away from them. "

modified review This review was modified by Iggster on November 24 2014 10:57:49 PM

"Absolutely the most terrible customer service I have ever encountered! Not only did they sell a used broken item as new but insist that I pay return and replacement shipping on a product they misrepresented as new! Never ever buy from this company again!"

modified review This review was modified by drdougsmilefxr on November 21 2014 03:36:49 AM

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!