• Airsoft Megasto

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.74/10 2.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10

"I ordered a gun off of Airsoft Megastore, and as I opened the box, I realized plastic parts of the gun were broken. I immediately contacted them via email, and Sean, an outstanding customer service representative, hooked me up with a new shipment without delay. Was very friendly and understanding of my situation. Great customer service, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from this site again."

"I ordered my package on Tuesday, it confirmed my order, but never sent a shipping confirmation. For the next 24 hours all it said was "On Hold", and I was actually getting kind of pissed as to what happened to my order. The next day, I received an email from Airsoft Megastore politely apologizing for the delay, and telling me the holdup: one of my items I ordered went out of stock. They gave me several options as to what to do, and I finally decided to replace the item with a similar one that was in stock. They replied within an hour with a shipping and order confirmation, and a thanks for my patience. I received all the items I ordered with no hassle EXACTLY on the expected delivery date. Very happy."

modified review This review was modified by Aidan-ODowd on April 15 2015 10:38:24 AM

"3/16 First, I called regarding a coupon issue; they have coupons listed but instead of specifying when an item is not valid for a coupon, they expect people to know based on whether or not the coupon is reprinted lower on the item page. Never received a call back.

My son- who had been saving for this $156 K98 airsoft rifle for a long time- finally went ahead and ordered it anyway, because it was the only place that had it in stock. (Rec'd 3/26)

(6/27) One day and a few test firings later, it stopped working. My son is 15 and is not rough with or ignorant about guns. Tried calling and the number is no longer working. I emailed them as well, but given their record in getting back to me, I don't hold high hopes.

They also have a fraudulent BBB Accredited link on their web page, one of the things which led me to allow my son to go ahead and order in the first place.

Their return policy penalizes you even for their faulty items, not that it matters since I'll probably never get a reply. I tried calling the only number they have listed, and it won't go through, it just disconnects, though once it told me that the number had been disconnected.

I will never order from this store again, and highly recommend against it for everyone else. I can't be done with these people soon enough, and wouldn't be surprised if 90% or more of the positive reviews were faked by the company itself

modified review This review was modified by Jendolyn on March 27 2015 04:51:15 PM

"At first I was hesitant to order from them, when reading all the negative reviews.

I ordered my gun but the order got put on hold at first. I wrote to CS and asked what the problem was. The reason was one of the things I ordered wasn't available in my type of order.

I had paid for quick 2 days air shipping so I was kinda bummed it wasn't gonna here at the end of the week (ordered on Wednesday).

The customer service handled it super well, redid my order, and got it sent out on thursday upgraded with 1st day Air shipping so that I got it on friday.

Super service!

"Got a defective scope that did not work. sent it back. they said it was good. it still does not work. Worst service ever. Will not buy anything from them again"

modified review This review was modified by yeconom on March 11 2015 05:54:34 AM

" Don't answer phone calls or emails. Feel like I have been ripped off. I still don't have my product. This business is awful, stay away !!!!!"

"Do not buy from this site! I hoped for better help but this site is a scam. I ordered a $152 gun for my son. After it took longer than they said to deliver it, I discovered I accidentally ordered the wrong gun. It was never opened but they will not refund my money. I have to send the gun back for store credit and they are charging me 25% of the cost of the gun for a restocking fee! That is $38 off store credit of my money for them to restock it! Ridiculous. needles to say, my son and his friends all buy from another competitor. Amazon is great for airsoft supplies and customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Airsoftmommy on January 16 2015 07:31:02 AM

"Do NOT buy from this company! I spent three days attempting to talk to a customer service rep via phone; day 1 - 20 minutes on hold and no one picked up; day 2 - each time I chose the option to talk to a rep the call immediately disconnected; day 3 - the call would not even connect. I finally reached a rep who acknowledged that the email I sent requesting information on sending a defective gun back (with pictures showing where it was broken) was received. He stated that he would send out an email detailing what needed to be done immediately. That was two days ago....still waiting on that email. "

"worst airsoft company ever, I've dealt with evike and airsoftgi before and I have NEVER had an issue with them, I recently ordered two times from these goons in the past week simply because my usual sites didnt carry my items in stock and airsoftmegastore was the only one that had them. Boy oh boy do I regret not reading the reviews about these crooks first. I'm literally sitting here waiting to reach someone on their customer service line, it's been close to an hour now of patiently waiting to go bats**t crazy on someone. They like to send UPS tracking numbers out ASAP but dont actually package and ship out the order till god knows when. Each day I check my tracking numbers....you'd think it'd be on route to me...nope.....just processed waiting to be picked up by UPS.....hate these fools."

modified review This review was modified by socalguy858 on January 07 2015 12:35:56 PM

"The WORST Customer service imaginable.

This company is pathetic and should be avoided like the plague. Ordered a gun and the item page said "in stock - ships immediately". I order and fully pay for the order. Then 8 calendar days later I find that they have just then shipped it. Further looking on their website shows that they state that orders ship within 1 to 2 business days. Even accounting for non-business days and a holiday it still took them 5 business days to even ship it. My son did not have it for an event that it was ordered for. No response to emails. No answer after 1+ hour on hold to their direct line. Finally get through on the phone on a different day and speak to someone who tries to tell me that they were closed most of that week. When I said that their website never said that he denied it and said that they had a large banner on the website saying that. Nonsense. Didn't care that even if the website did say that it would not explain why it still took 4 business days to ship. Horrible. Why would anyone deal with unprofessional, incompetent clowns like this?

modified review This review was modified by 72driver on January 07 2015 11:08:20 AM

"Worst customer service ever. I ordered some BBs on December 5th. They didn't ship until December 16th despite
Tim from AMS lying and saying they had shipped on the 9th. I asked for the order to be cancelled on the 13th since they hadn't shipped despite Tim saying they had. They did not cancel the order but said that I could return them for a full refund. I emailed on Dec. 19th when the package arrived asking for advice on how they wanted it returned. I have emailed Tim and whoever responds on Facebook with the email rcollinsms@gmail.com, no less than five times since the 19th, it is now January 4th. I have put several messages on Facebook. No response except for them telling me to email rcollinsms@gmail.com yet again. No point in that as they never answer emails anyway. I will be disputing the charges and filing a complaint with the BBB.

modified review This review was modified by Tavanla on January 04 2015 05:35:22 AM

"The worst. Company phone has been disconnected. Won't answer emails. Received a broken product from this horrible excuse of a company. "

modified review This review was modified by sgtjiggy on January 03 2015 08:35:35 AM

"Order Two Guns From AirsoftMegastore Worth About $400 Of Products. I Got Them Within 48 Hours Both Guns Broken . One Gun Was Used. And The Other Had Wrong Assecories. Now With Have To Pay $40 Worth of Shipping To Get Fix And Repair. I Would Recommeded of Purchase From Here. 0/10 Service. Even Thought Their Guns Are The Best Price it's Not Worth Going Througrvice.h The Bull Shit. I Would Pay The Extra For The Better Service."

"If your wanting good airsoft stuff at awesome prices then definitely buy from megastore. I've ordered alot of stuff from these guys and had a couple problems, but the outstanding customer service makes it worth it a 100 times over, thanks megastore you are the best!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kasperali on December 24 2014 02:43:14 PM

"Have always bought through Airsoft Megastore but when I placed a recent order my discounts were taken off after the order was finalized. Sounds like a scam...
Customer Representative was very rude

modified review This review was modified by yojancki on December 15 2014 03:16:10 PM

Share Airsoft Megastore's store rating

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!