• Address: Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10

"Have always bought through Airsoft Megastore but when I placed a recent order my discounts were taken off after the order was finalized. Sounds like a scam...
Customer Representative was very rude

modified review This review was modified by yojancki on December 15 2014 03:16:10 PM

"What happened to you guys? You used to be GREAT but now I cannot even get my emails returned. You are aware of the problem because I have an RMA # but it has now been at least 4 emails gone unanswered over a dead batter? $2,500.00 in buys and now this? I hope you folks can straighten you mess out because this will hurt your business."

"We enjoy the prices and products - only downside is the shipping. My order was held back a day, due to the smaller order (two mags) and instead of the UPS route they chose USPS (super snail mail). Well we weighed our shipping options - placed order on Monday (during checkout) and figured with the UPS route at $9.99 it would be here at the very latest 5 days (Saturday). Sad to say that the order wasn't sent out until LATE Thursday evening. I understand the 1-2 day processing but why it sat around for 3 days - 2 small mags. Called Customer Service and was offered a sorry excuse of order sat around and we will give you $5 off your next order (if there will be one) but we have to CALL it in and reference this conversation and our past order by number. This was our second order with Airsoft Megastore. THe first order they cancelled for some unknown reason so I reordered the next day and it arrived as stated. Sorry but two strikes. "

modified review This review was modified by TxBert on December 05 2014 03:43:34 PM

" very pleased with customer service people always complain but i never experinced any problems 8years of loyalty and great service! i give this company 10/10 for prices 9/10 customer service and 10/10 for the quality of the products! lowest prices and cheapest shipping than any other website, truly brining airsoft to the mass'"

modified review This review was modified by jacob7whispell on December 02 2014 05:44:17 PM

"Placed my order 11/12/14. CSR called to confirm shipping. Called and confirmed. Called 11/18 because UPS tracking did not show it was in transit. All it showed was label was created. Was told I should wait until Friday to get my package since UPS may have missed the scans. It's 11/24, Monday. CSR tells me to wait again today. Advised I want a refund if it's not in by today. I promised them I would write a review about their awesome customer service. Won't buy from them and I will stir all my friends away from them. "

modified review This review was modified by Iggster on November 24 2014 10:57:49 PM

"Absolutely the most terrible customer service I have ever encountered! Not only did they sell a used broken item as new but insist that I pay return and replacement shipping on a product they misrepresented as new! Never ever buy from this company again!"

modified review This review was modified by drdougsmilefxr on November 21 2014 03:36:49 AM

"Very, very poor customer service. Talked with two different customer service representatives. Neither could care less.

They shipped the wrong product first. Missed the shipping arrival date due to the "warehousing" that adds 2-3 days to all orders. They don't tell you that.

Then, would not do ANYTHING to expedite the shipping of the correct product (even though we already missed our sons birthday). Would not even ship the new product until they received our product, took multiple photos (to prove it was not our mistake, but there's).

By the time its all said and done, it will have taken three weeks to get the product.

Oh, but one person did offer $5 off next purchase. LOL. Even though we just spent 140.

Truly a company that does not care about customer care nor returning customers!!!

Would never, ever buy from there again!!!!

"I would never buy from this Company!!! They send out used merchandise & then blame the customers when it is returned. My son saved up his money to purchase his first airsoft gun at $169.95. He did the research of what gun he wanted & we bought it. When we received there were scratches & the parts were broken or missing. They blame us and said it was missing. It was missing to begin with!! What a waste & it cost of $29.92 to send the gun back for review. Now we have to pay to get a broken gun back or 50% store credit for JUNK! "

"Being new to airsoft, I did my research before purchasing anything. I knew that my initial purchase would be for several hundered dollars, so that research was done over days, not hours. As a result, I found myself constantly reading about how satisfied customers were with the Airsoft Megastore. With that I made my purchase, and unknowingly at the time, was about to find out how much the folks at Airsoft Megastore care about their customers. Unfortunately when my gun arrived it had a minor cosmetic defect, which appeared to have occurred during production. That said, I still considered it defective and requested a new one. After explaining my situation to the Airsoft Megastore technical service representatives, specifically Sean, he made the appropriate notifications and overnighted a new gun to me. Sean also arranged to have the defective gun picked up. Moreover, Sean actually took the extra step to test fire the new gun they were sending me to ensure its functionality prior to shipping!!!! That is Class A1 service!! As I stated in the beginning, I am new to airsoft, but by the actions that the staff at Airsoft Megastore took to make sure their customer was satisfied, they will be my "go to store" for all my supplies etc., and they earned a lifetime customer!!!"

"The store is amazing. I have found there items that I could not find in other stores which makes it the best. I have made questions and inquires about products and the customer service has responded super fast with accurate answers. All my products have arrived in excellent conditions in spite of other stores. My last product came late because it was rescheduled but that was UPS fault I think. I would like to thank Matthew for his exceptional customer service. Whenever you need help, please try to contact him. My advice, buy in Airsoft Megastore, they have coupons and the widest variety of airsoft products."

"I ordered a gun sling a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, one of the clips broke. After a few email correspondings with a customer service representative named Jun (my emails did not show a last name), AMS sent me a replacement sling for free. I did not even have to send my clip back. AMS is a terrific store and I plan on doing more business with them. They were polite, efficient, and just a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Airsoft Megastore to anyone."

Saskatchewan, Canada

"Airsoft Megastore is The Best Airsoft Website Out There (I Think) and i Will Always Be Loyal to AMS and Order Almost All of my Gear From Them. The Customer Service is Also Amazing, Jun my Customer Service Representative Has Helped Me With Anything i Needed Help With, Especially My Order Problem (Had 2 Magazines Missing from Order) and Jun Helped Me With The Problem, and Now The Mags Have Been Shipped To Me. Thank You So Much AMS and Jun. "

"i have ordered over $300 worth of airsoft rifles and tactical gear and while i think they could have a bigger selection i am very impressed by the quality of all there items with a few exceptions along with there shipping, witch can sometimes take its getting there (depending on what part of the country you live in) i think airsoft megastore is a great professional and quality website "

"They ship empty boxes. Have you ever received an item and the box was empty. Me neither until I bought an airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore. When I called them they refused to take responsibility. My son and I bought three guns from air soft Megastore. When the package arrived we opened it and found all three boxes for the guns. Two of the boxes were unopened and still wrapped in cellophane and contained their gun but the third box was opened and empty, the gun was missing as well as a couple accessories for the gun. They would do nothing about it. They even suggested that the loss of the product was some how my fault. I receive an empty box in the mail and it's my fault...right??? I own and operate a business and know horrible customer service when I see it. These guys are bad, very bad. Call for details Peter Nelson 503.363.7676"

"Airsoft Megastore has excellent customer service. A few weeks ago I had a leaking magazine, i contacted Sean from tech support and we tried to trouble shoot the leak. When that did not work they replaced it no questions asked. Recently I had a problem with a M4 battery and the next day I got a response and we resolved the problem. The customer service is amazing."

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoft Megastore is not a merchant member
Airsoft Megastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!