Stores > AirsoftRC.com

• Contact: airsoftrc@gmail.com
    • Phone: 626-263-0693
    • Customer Support: 626-263-0693
    • Business Hours: 10am-5pm M-F

Voice your opinion! Review AirsoftRC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-16

Outstanding

"This product was exactly what I ws looking for and I am very pleased with it"

This review was modified by theri2 on March 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-02-23

Slow shipping and response

"Everything started well, I was excited about my items and since I was in a rush, I got the 3 day shipping to ensure I got everything on time. I already knew it was going to be close, but that was giving them 48 hours to drop my purchase off with the shipper. I finally got my shipping confirmation number around noon on the 3rd day, and that was too late for my event. I may have had unrealistic expectations on when I would get my order, but there should have also been information on the shipping section indicating that it may take up to X days to actually ship.

In addition to this, getting a hold of anyone is not entirely easy. The telephone number they give you can only direct you to the e-mail address that they also provide in the confirmation e-mail, then it takes on average 12 hours to respond to each e-mail. I understand they might be busy, but that's pretty shitty.

A couple of positives: they were good at addressing the issue on hand. After I said I was unsatisfied and that I no longer wanted my order they promptly gave a fully refund. I would definitely give them another shot but not if I'm under any time crunch and I'll just get the basic shipping.

This review was modified by Mattmccartyauto on February 28 2017 12:00:19 AM

2016-11-02

Crappy service

"I ordered a play gun for my grandson and before I realized they cancelled, they said my order slid in before they could mark it sold out. Also their shipping charge is outrageous , will not buy from again"

2016-08-01

No Response to emails

"Called and was assured a toy for my grandson was in stock.
Ordered and my credit card was immediately billed.
One week later and still not showing as shipped.
No responses to my two emails.

2016-01-27

Non-existent customer service

"This company never processed my order, but they charged my credit card the day I placed my order. I attempted to email them through their website and through Outlook email, and no one responded. I attempted to call them, but only got an announcement on the phone that the mailbox was full. I was trying to find out what happened to my order which should have shipped out the day I ordered (according to their website). The only good thing about this company is that they credited the charges back to my Visa card, even though they made no attempt to communicate with me otherwise. They never apologized or explained; just sent an email saying my money was credited to my credit card. I really wanted the items I ordered as gifts for my grandsons, but will have to find them elsewhere. I've never heard of a company that doesn't answer the phone or respond to its customers. How do they stay in business? Wow!"

2015-12-28

"DON'T BUY FROM AIRSOFTRC.COM, THEY'RE A SCAM AND A BUNCH OF FRAUDS!!! TRY CALLING THEIR "CUSTOMER SUPPORT" PHONE LINE, 818-899-4904, VOICEMAIL HAS BEEN "FULL" FOR YEARS AND THERE'S NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE! THEY EVEN HAVE A DISPUTE GOING ON WITH THE BBB THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY NOTE THEMSELVES AS A "BBB A+ ACCREDITED" BUSINESS.....WHICH THEY ARE NOT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THERE'S A MOUNTAIN OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS OUT THERE.......YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

This review was modified by leacht on December 28 2015 03:03:07 PM

2015-12-26

"Have not received order I paid to have shipped in three days and can get NO customer support!!"

2015-12-25

"awefull experience still do not have my purchase three weeks later"

2015-12-21

"Very disappointed. Placed my order on 12/10/15 it is now 8:36 pm on 12/21/15 and my order is still Processing. I placed this order in hopes of receiving the two items by Christmas for my son. I check the order every day with no change. I have called the customer service line countless times with no answer. I wanted to cancel my order for a refund but there is no option to do that. You need to call customer service but no one ever picks up. The shopping was over $18.00 but I was willing to pay it because the web site claims your order will be placed same day as long as you order by a certain time. Ya well I did and many days later still Processing. I am convinced more and more everyday that this I a SCAM! With no way of canceling my order I can only hope to have the items in time for my sons birthday at the end of April. Don't waste you money please. This company should get in trouble. I hope I've helped."

2015-10-10

"A cool rifle that arrived on promised date!"

2015-07-15

"I placed an order on the 8th and have not yet received my delivery. I get an email questioning me if it was delivered and the another one 2 days later asking about the experience. Do you know where the package is? Please provide some information. "

2015-05-08

"We have not received our product and cannot a reason why or someone to talk too. "

2015-05-07

"It has been 1 week since i ordered my item, i ordered it before 3pm pst, and i have yet to receive it. I called ups, and they said a label was made for it, but they dont have possession of it yet. I called airsoftrc to get no response. So until my item arrives, my rating of this place will stay at very dissatisfied!"

2015-04-23

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY ARE A FAKE WEBSITE (SCAM).

They will take your money, send you a shipping confirmation then leave you hanging. When you follow up, what they do, is tell you that the item is no longer in stock. They then offer you to either modify your order, or take a refund. Regardless of you respond with, they will then ignore any future communications. If you do get lucky to get ahold of someone, you are back at square one, with them telling you your order item was out of stock, asking you what you want to do. It is a vicious cycle. GET OUT, by STAYING AWAY!

Note: when you talk to someone, they ask you what site you are calling about. its the same person answering the phone every time (Asian woman- English as a second language). This person facilitates the scam to legitimize the operation. Imagine taking $50, $100 a day, a week, from 10, 20 30 different sites.

If you do buy anything, make sure you don't spend a lot of money, since it is most likely, you will not receive your purchase.

Spread the word. Best way to stop fraudulent companies and internet scamss, is to educate future customers.

2015-04-18

"they accepted my order,, took my money,,gave me tracking number. then emailed me telling me the items were out of stock..i am still waiting for them to return my money"

Share AirsoftRC.com's store rating

AirsoftRC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,428 merchant members.