• AirsoftRC.com

• Contact: airsoftrc@gmail.com
    • Phone: 626-263-0693
    • Customer Support: 626-263-0693
    • Business Hours: 10am-5pm M-F

"We have not received our product and cannot a reason why or someone to talk too. "

"It has been 1 week since i ordered my item, i ordered it before 3pm pst, and i have yet to receive it. I called ups, and they said a label was made for it, but they dont have possession of it yet. I called airsoftrc to get no response. So until my item arrives, my rating of this place will stay at very dissatisfied!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY ARE A FAKE WEBSITE (SCAM).

They will take your money, send you a shipping confirmation then leave you hanging. When you follow up, what they do, is tell you that the item is no longer in stock. They then offer you to either modify your order, or take a refund. Regardless of you respond with, they will then ignore any future communications. If you do get lucky to get ahold of someone, you are back at square one, with them telling you your order item was out of stock, asking you what you want to do. It is a vicious cycle. GET OUT, by STAYING AWAY!

Note: when you talk to someone, they ask you what site you are calling about. its the same person answering the phone every time (Asian woman- English as a second language). This person facilitates the scam to legitimize the operation. Imagine taking $50, $100 a day, a week, from 10, 20 30 different sites.

If you do buy anything, make sure you don't spend a lot of money, since it is most likely, you will not receive your purchase.

Spread the word. Best way to stop fraudulent companies and internet scamss, is to educate future customers.

"they accepted my order,, took my money,,gave me tracking number. then emailed me telling me the items were out of stock..i am still waiting for them to return my money"

"Got some gun types that I did not order, invoice did not match contents of box. Most guns broke with in the first use.
The items are not only wrong but the quantities per item were wrong as well.

I received all of the same item intead of
5 of the G058A FPS 120

3 of the 217AF M-1911 FPS-150

2 of UKARMS PO630A FPS-130

What I got was 7 of the UKARMS

and

3 of some other type that I did not order.

Customer service was non existent on the phone as either they would not answer and mailbox was full. On one ocassion they finally answered just to tell me to contact thru email. I did not buy airsoft guns, I bought experience of not buying from this site.

"2 items out of stock AFTER I ordered"

"Arrived sooner than expected"

"My experience at AirsofttRC.com was exollent the package was shipped the same day I made the order and when I recieved my package the quality was good for the price.The purchase was overall very smooth."

"I ordered cars for my grandson for christmas and never received. I do not have enough space to repeat all emails back and forth. Should be on file with airsoft. When called UPS to check on tracking # twice they had no record of receiving order to deliver."

"Ordered the EXT-16 Electric RC Truggy 1:16 Brushed Himoto Racing 4WD RTR for my grandson. Ordered on a Saturday 1/3, and my credit card was billed first thing on Monday 1/5. A UPS shipping label was created, and I was emailed that the order was shipped and completed. The problem is that UPS never received a package from them to ship. A week later, UPS status is still shows order open pending receipt of package. Airsoft RC's phone is not answered and voice mail is full. No response to emails. This company is a scam. BEWARE!"

"Order has not yet been delivered."

"Ordered an airsoft gun that showed in stock online. Got an email a day or two later saying it had been shipped out. A couples days after that received another email that they didn't have it in stock & hadn't been updated on their website at the time of my order & would refund me the full purchase plus shipping amount. I did receive the refund but I don't understand why I ever received an email that it was shipped when it wasn't even in stock. It was an inconvenience because it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son & I had to rush out & try to find one for him at a local shop. I was really disappointed with airsoft rc."

"Horrible phone service, they cant answer any questions. All questions have to be email to the tech guys that don't return emails. They promise same day shipping, but my order took 4 days to process. Still havent received the product. Not sure this business is even legit anymore. Considering contact the BBB since they brag they havfe a great Better Business Burea rating."

"Ordered a RC car for my son for Christmas on 12/16 I received an email stating they received my order and would soon be sending a tracking number. I checked email again today to find that they had simply sent an email stating it was no out of stock, which was never indicated when I placed my order. Tried calling on several occasions and just get a recording that says the voicemail is full. Needless to say I am VERY UNHAPPY, not only is my son not getting his present I've been swindled out of $100+ and have no indication that I will ever receive the product or my money back.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

"I had placed an order with AirSoftRC for an airsoft gun to give as a gift to my son at Christmas. After several days and no notice of shipment, I followed up. My order had been placed, but the gun was out of stock. My money was refunded but by that time, in order to place another order with a different company and get here on time, I had to rush order it. My complaint is AirsoftRC did not notify me immediately. Cost me an extra $50."

Share AirsoftRC.com's store rating

AirsoftRC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.