AirsoftRC.com Reviews - airsoftrc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.70/10 303 reviews

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"An item was listed on the company web site. I ordered the item and the purchase went thru completely with Airsoft. After two days I was informed that the item I had ordered was a discontinued item and that my account had been refunded. After yet another 3 days I had not seen the money replaced into my account and PayPal informed me they had not gotten anything from Airsoft. I contacted Airsoft and was told not being refunded was an oversight.
Within 2 hours of the phone call the money was finally refunded however the item is still on the web site and available for purchase

"Item didn't work. Tried to contract customer service and was told they would only deal with me via email. I just want a refund. I wish you could see the disappointment on my son's face when this thing wouldn't work. COMPLETELY unhappy with customer service, company, and product. And it took them a week to ship it which means it didn't get here in time for his birthday. "

"Received a WELL D69 WWII M14 Electric Airsoft Gun Full Auto Sniper FPS-300 from them. Test fired the gun the day I received,dozen rounds, no more than that,and found that it wasn't working. Called that very day for a RMA number and sent the gun back immediately. Took along time for some of my money to be refunded. Was charged 20% restock because they said the gun was used. Informed them they must have sent me a used gun because I never used the gun except to test fire it upon receiving it.Contacted them about the refund. Have sent several emails and made several telephone calls to them. Customer Service Operator refused to connect me to anyone that I could talk to about this matter. Saying everything can only be done through email contact. They still refuse to refund all my money. Very poor customer service. Highly recommend that no one buys from this company. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Disappointment #1: The first order was placed and paid for and soon thereafter was followed up with a response that the item unfortunately was now "Out of Stock". Needed to prove this to my son, as this was his birthday gift, and preferred model/color. Needless to say, the surprise was no longer. Thought that to spend $82, there would be a better handling and suggestion for when the item would/might be available.

Therefore, chose another Lamborghini (color/blue) and has since been received. Disappointment #2: that the box it came in had the exact preferred model/color (white) pictured upon it!

"My son was thrilled with the quality of the merchandise!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered on the weekend and it was shipped on Monday, but the UPS tracking number they gave said it was voided by the seller and UPS did not have the package. I tried e-mailing customer service (no response) and calling them (full answering machine) and could not find out if the package was really sent. Poor customer service.

As for the items. The items (RC Car and airsoft gun) were as advertised but the RC helicopter looked like it was previously opened (box had other tape marks on it, the helicopter was not secured and was bouncing around, and the remote control had rust spots on the battery terminal). The helicopter itself was in mint condition and flies extremely well.

"The shipment was quicker than what they stated and it got to me when I needed it. No problems with transactions and things were very easy to find on the site."

"We ordered some guns on the website and then the website said that they couldn't complete the order. So we ordered somewhere else. Well a package arrived and our card was charged. AFter MANY phone calls they gave me a RMA number and was told that they would pay for return shipping. Well, they finally refunded my money for my items but would not honor my return shipping. And they called me a liar saying that their website always works!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE to BUY!!!! Not worth it."

"UKARMS L96 Spring Airsoft Gun FPS-310 w/Laser - Bought for my son for Christmas. He's very happy with it. The gun shoots accurately and was a good price. There are some plastic pieces on the exterior that were flimsy and have broke off but it doesn't affect the gun's performance."

"Purchased an RC car from these guys. Car came fast and looked good until I tried to use it. Car does not respond when you get more than 10 feet away from it. My duaghter has to chase the car to be able to control it. Sent 3 emails and got no response, called numerous time but voicemail is full and nobody answers. Now I am stuck with a car that does not work properly.

UPDATE:

AirsoftRC finally got back to me about my RC car that does not work right. They authorized me to ship the item back to them at my expense of course. The e-mail I got sadi that returns would be accepted as long as they received it with in 21 days of order date. I e-mail them to let them know that it had now been 30 dyas since I ordered this item so there policy was already letting me know that they would not issue me a refund or a replacement. They said they would accept it even though it was late. I asked them Why I had to pay for shipping when the item they sent me was not working right. They said that was there policy. So, I asked them what happens if they determine afet there inspection not to refund my money or issue a replacement. Do I get the item back? They told me that if the item was deemed unused after their inspection I would get e refund if the itme was deamed used then they would ship the item back. My question which is still unanswered is how can I see if an itme works correctly without using it?

I feel this company has no intention of making this issue right. I feel that after I pay to ship this item back to them I will never see the item again unless I pay for return shipping. They are not saying that but they have changed the terms of the return everytime they send an e-mail.

Bottom line is this is a very very poor company to do business with. Do not shop with them unless you are willing to take the chance of getting something that is broken or does not work right. Worst customer service I have EVER seen.

"La mejor experiencia en compras , muy atentos , la compra y el shiping fue de lo mejor, muy recomendada , y yo fácilmente seguiré comprando con ellos!"

Rating 4/102/5

"The helicopter doesn't work correctly. The instructions are useless. The phone number for the company goes to a full voicemail box so there's no one to even discuss what is wrong."

"Both airsoft rifles were of great quality. Both of my boys were very happy with them. They could hardly wait to go and try them out."

"the RC motorcycle that I ordered and paid more for shipping than the cost of the toy does not operate properly. it only goes in reverse."

"Terrible RC car! Totally regret the purchase. Just gave it to my son for an early Christmas gift and batteries had to be changed after 10 min of use, then it stopped working altogether. Now I understand why it was so cheap...because it IS cheap. (Lamborghini Murcielago Electric RC Car Flaming SRV 1:20 RTR)"