Stores > AirsoftRC.com

airsoftrc@gmail.com
      626-263-0693

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AirsoftRC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-09

Bad

"They really need to update to website more often "

2017-06-02

Terrible terrible terrible.

"Ordered 5/28 billed 5/28 called 5/31 asking when the items would ship because it still said processing. I was told once processed 1-3 days it would ship and I'd receive tracking details via email. Now it's 6/2 no tracking so I call they tell me to email which I did a couple hours earlier I ask how long to expect a response and she says 24 hours I ask if they are open on Saturdays and she says no but assures me I'd get a tracking number today. I receive the email with tracking for my order number showing delivery to wrong city and state. No I call no one answers. I email back and no response. Please don't order from these people it's not wise. "

2017-04-27

Complete fulure

"AirsoftRC failed to ship order and failed to respond to all emails asking what was going one.

I doubt if they are actually in business. it's just a website.

2017-03-16

Outstanding

"This product was exactly what I ws looking for and I am very pleased with it"

2017-02-23

Slow shipping and response

"Everything started well, I was excited about my items and since I was in a rush, I got the 3 day shipping to ensure I got everything on time. I already knew it was going to be close, but that was giving them 48 hours to drop my purchase off with the shipper. I finally got my shipping confirmation number around noon on the 3rd day, and that was too late for my event. I may have had unrealistic expectations on when I would get my order, but there should have also been information on the shipping section indicating that it may take up to X days to actually ship.

In addition to this, getting a hold of anyone is not entirely easy. The telephone number they give you can only direct you to the e-mail address that they also provide in the confirmation e-mail, then it takes on average 12 hours to respond to each e-mail. I understand they might be busy, but that's pretty shitty.

A couple of positives: they were good at addressing the issue on hand. After I said I was unsatisfied and that I no longer wanted my order they promptly gave a fully refund. I would definitely give them another shot but not if I'm under any time crunch and I'll just get the basic shipping.

2016-11-02

Crappy service

"I ordered a play gun for my grandson and before I realized they cancelled, they said my order slid in before they could mark it sold out. Also their shipping charge is outrageous , will not buy from again"

2016-08-01

No Response to emails

"Called and was assured a toy for my grandson was in stock.
Ordered and my credit card was immediately billed.
One week later and still not showing as shipped.
No responses to my two emails.

2016-01-27

Non-existent customer service

"This company never processed my order, but they charged my credit card the day I placed my order. I attempted to email them through their website and through Outlook email, and no one responded. I attempted to call them, but only got an announcement on the phone that the mailbox was full. I was trying to find out what happened to my order which should have shipped out the day I ordered (according to their website). The only good thing about this company is that they credited the charges back to my Visa card, even though they made no attempt to communicate with me otherwise. They never apologized or explained; just sent an email saying my money was credited to my credit card. I really wanted the items I ordered as gifts for my grandsons, but will have to find them elsewhere. I've never heard of a company that doesn't answer the phone or respond to its customers. How do they stay in business? Wow!"

2015-12-28

"DON'T BUY FROM AIRSOFTRC.COM, THEY'RE A SCAM AND A BUNCH OF FRAUDS!!! TRY CALLING THEIR "CUSTOMER SUPPORT" PHONE LINE, 818-899-4904, VOICEMAIL HAS BEEN "FULL" FOR YEARS AND THERE'S NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE! THEY EVEN HAVE A DISPUTE GOING ON WITH THE BBB THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY NOTE THEMSELVES AS A "BBB A+ ACCREDITED" BUSINESS.....WHICH THEY ARE NOT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THERE'S A MOUNTAIN OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS OUT THERE.......YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

2015-12-26

"Have not received order I paid to have shipped in three days and can get NO customer support!!"

2015-12-25

"awefull experience still do not have my purchase three weeks later"

2015-12-21

"Very disappointed. Placed my order on 12/10/15 it is now 8:36 pm on 12/21/15 and my order is still Processing. I placed this order in hopes of receiving the two items by Christmas for my son. I check the order every day with no change. I have called the customer service line countless times with no answer. I wanted to cancel my order for a refund but there is no option to do that. You need to call customer service but no one ever picks up. The shopping was over $18.00 but I was willing to pay it because the web site claims your order will be placed same day as long as you order by a certain time. Ya well I did and many days later still Processing. I am convinced more and more everyday that this I a SCAM! With no way of canceling my order I can only hope to have the items in time for my sons birthday at the end of April. Don't waste you money please. This company should get in trouble. I hope I've helped."

2015-10-10

"A cool rifle that arrived on promised date!"

2015-07-15

"I placed an order on the 8th and have not yet received my delivery. I get an email questioning me if it was delivered and the another one 2 days later asking about the experience. Do you know where the package is? Please provide some information. "

2015-05-08

"We have not received our product and cannot a reason why or someone to talk too. "

Share AirsoftRC.com's store rating

AirsoftRC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.