• AirsoftRC.com

• Phone: 626-263-0693
    • Customer Support: 626-263-0693
    • Business Hours: 10am-5pm M-F

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Got some gun types that I did not order, invoice did not match contents of box. Most guns broke with in the first use.
The items are not only wrong but the quantities per item were wrong as well.

I received all of the same item intead of
5 of the G058A FPS 120

3 of the 217AF M-1911 FPS-150

2 of UKARMS PO630A FPS-130

What I got was 7 of the UKARMS

and

3 of some other type that I did not order.

Customer service was non existent on the phone as either they would not answer and mailbox was full. On one ocassion they finally answered just to tell me to contact thru email. I did not buy airsoft guns, I bought experience of not buying from this site.

"2 items out of stock AFTER I ordered"

"Arrived sooner than expected"

"My experience at AirsofttRC.com was exollent the package was shipped the same day I made the order and when I recieved my package the quality was good for the price.The purchase was overall very smooth."

"I ordered cars for my grandson for christmas and never received. I do not have enough space to repeat all emails back and forth. Should be on file with airsoft. When called UPS to check on tracking # twice they had no record of receiving order to deliver."

"Ordered the EXT-16 Electric RC Truggy 1:16 Brushed Himoto Racing 4WD RTR for my grandson. Ordered on a Saturday 1/3, and my credit card was billed first thing on Monday 1/5. A UPS shipping label was created, and I was emailed that the order was shipped and completed. The problem is that UPS never received a package from them to ship. A week later, UPS status is still shows order open pending receipt of package. Airsoft RC's phone is not answered and voice mail is full. No response to emails. This company is a scam. BEWARE!"

"Order has not yet been delivered."

"Ordered an airsoft gun that showed in stock online. Got an email a day or two later saying it had been shipped out. A couples days after that received another email that they didn't have it in stock & hadn't been updated on their website at the time of my order & would refund me the full purchase plus shipping amount. I did receive the refund but I don't understand why I ever received an email that it was shipped when it wasn't even in stock. It was an inconvenience because it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son & I had to rush out & try to find one for him at a local shop. I was really disappointed with airsoft rc."

"Horrible phone service, they cant answer any questions. All questions have to be email to the tech guys that don't return emails. They promise same day shipping, but my order took 4 days to process. Still havent received the product. Not sure this business is even legit anymore. Considering contact the BBB since they brag they havfe a great Better Business Burea rating."

"Ordered a RC car for my son for Christmas on 12/16 I received an email stating they received my order and would soon be sending a tracking number. I checked email again today to find that they had simply sent an email stating it was no out of stock, which was never indicated when I placed my order. Tried calling on several occasions and just get a recording that says the voicemail is full. Needless to say I am VERY UNHAPPY, not only is my son not getting his present I've been swindled out of $100+ and have no indication that I will ever receive the product or my money back.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

"I had placed an order with AirSoftRC for an airsoft gun to give as a gift to my son at Christmas. After several days and no notice of shipment, I followed up. My order had been placed, but the gun was out of stock. My money was refunded but by that time, in order to place another order with a different company and get here on time, I had to rush order it. My complaint is AirsoftRC did not notify me immediately. Cost me an extra $50."

"Sent wrong color car. We asked for two different colors you sent two of the same."

"the pricing is great but the customer service is very bad I do understand that the holidays are most of the problem but they canceled my shipping for some reason so I called 5 time and talked to the same girl and she said I will call you back and that never happened so I called back and back and finely got a new tracking number 7 days later unacceptable "

" My 1st order was a mess, called and a female answered and
could not help except for telling me I would have to E-mail
to find out about a tracking #. I was told in some E-mails I had
received told me that my rifle was no longer available.
My 2nd order I ordered a different BB rifle and I'm hoping
that this rifle is still available. If this order goes through with
then I'll be much more satisfied. Thank you

"Easy to use. Delivered quickly"

Share AirsoftRC.com's store rating

AirsoftRC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.