• Address: 10316 Norris Ave. Unit A
    • Phone: 626-263-0693
    • Customer Support: 626-263-0693
    • Business Hours: 10am-5pm M-F

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered the EXT-16 Electric RC Truggy 1:16 Brushed Himoto Racing 4WD RTR for my grandson. Ordered on a Saturday 1/3, and my credit card was billed first thing on Monday 1/5. A UPS shipping label was created, and I was emailed that the order was shipped and completed. The problem is that UPS never received a package from them to ship. A week later, UPS status is still shows order open pending receipt of package. Airsoft RC's phone is not answered and voice mail is full. No response to emails. This company is a scam. BEWARE!"

"Order has not yet been delivered."

"Ordered an airsoft gun that showed in stock online. Got an email a day or two later saying it had been shipped out. A couples days after that received another email that they didn't have it in stock & hadn't been updated on their website at the time of my order & would refund me the full purchase plus shipping amount. I did receive the refund but I don't understand why I ever received an email that it was shipped when it wasn't even in stock. It was an inconvenience because it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son & I had to rush out & try to find one for him at a local shop. I was really disappointed with airsoft rc."

"Horrible phone service, they cant answer any questions. All questions have to be email to the tech guys that don't return emails. They promise same day shipping, but my order took 4 days to process. Still havent received the product. Not sure this business is even legit anymore. Considering contact the BBB since they brag they havfe a great Better Business Burea rating."

"Ordered a RC car for my son for Christmas on 12/16 I received an email stating they received my order and would soon be sending a tracking number. I checked email again today to find that they had simply sent an email stating it was no out of stock, which was never indicated when I placed my order. Tried calling on several occasions and just get a recording that says the voicemail is full. Needless to say I am VERY UNHAPPY, not only is my son not getting his present I've been swindled out of $100+ and have no indication that I will ever receive the product or my money back.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

"I had placed an order with AirSoftRC for an airsoft gun to give as a gift to my son at Christmas. After several days and no notice of shipment, I followed up. My order had been placed, but the gun was out of stock. My money was refunded but by that time, in order to place another order with a different company and get here on time, I had to rush order it. My complaint is AirsoftRC did not notify me immediately. Cost me an extra $50."

"Sent wrong color car. We asked for two different colors you sent two of the same."

"the pricing is great but the customer service is very bad I do understand that the holidays are most of the problem but they canceled my shipping for some reason so I called 5 time and talked to the same girl and she said I will call you back and that never happened so I called back and back and finely got a new tracking number 7 days later unacceptable "

" My 1st order was a mess, called and a female answered and
could not help except for telling me I would have to E-mail
to find out about a tracking #. I was told in some E-mails I had
received told me that my rifle was no longer available.
My 2nd order I ordered a different BB rifle and I'm hoping
that this rifle is still available. If this order goes through with
then I'll be much more satisfied. Thank you

"Easy to use. Delivered quickly"

"The price of the purchase seemed reasonable, but the shipping doubled that price.
Also I have not received the item yet.

"An item was listed on the company web site. I ordered the item and the purchase went thru completely with Airsoft. After two days I was informed that the item I had ordered was a discontinued item and that my account had been refunded. After yet another 3 days I had not seen the money replaced into my account and PayPal informed me they had not gotten anything from Airsoft. I contacted Airsoft and was told not being refunded was an oversight.
Within 2 hours of the phone call the money was finally refunded however the item is still on the web site and available for purchase

"Item didn't work. Tried to contract customer service and was told they would only deal with me via email. I just want a refund. I wish you could see the disappointment on my son's face when this thing wouldn't work. COMPLETELY unhappy with customer service, company, and product. And it took them a week to ship it which means it didn't get here in time for his birthday. "

"Received a WELL D69 WWII M14 Electric Airsoft Gun Full Auto Sniper FPS-300 from them. Test fired the gun the day I received,dozen rounds, no more than that,and found that it wasn't working. Called that very day for a RMA number and sent the gun back immediately. Took along time for some of my money to be refunded. Was charged 20% restock because they said the gun was used. Informed them they must have sent me a used gun because I never used the gun except to test fire it upon receiving it.Contacted them about the refund. Have sent several emails and made several telephone calls to them. Customer Service Operator refused to connect me to anyone that I could talk to about this matter. Saying everything can only be done through email contact. They still refuse to refund all my money. Very poor customer service. Highly recommend that no one buys from this company. "

"Disappointment #1: The first order was placed and paid for and soon thereafter was followed up with a response that the item unfortunately was now "Out of Stock". Needed to prove this to my son, as this was his birthday gift, and preferred model/color. Needless to say, the surprise was no longer. Thought that to spend $82, there would be a better handling and suggestion for when the item would/might be available.

Therefore, chose another Lamborghini (color/blue) and has since been received. Disappointment #2: that the box it came in had the exact preferred model/color (white) pictured upon it!

AirsoftRC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftRC.com is a merchant member
AirsoftRC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.