• Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

AirportRentalCars.com is not a merchant member
    AirportRentalCars.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AirportRentalCars.com contact information

"HORRIBLE!!! WORST SERVICE EVER. GOT TO THE AIRPORT AFTER A LONG FLIGHT. CAR I RESERVED WAS SOLD, AFTER MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS THEY DECIDED TO GIVE ME A COMPACT CAR AND PASS IT OFF AS A FULL SIZED CAR. WORST COMPANY EVER, I RATHER GET BURNED BY ACID IN BOTH OF MY EYEBALLS THAN EVER RENT FROM THESE SCUMBAGS AGAIN!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM NEGATIVE STARS!!!!"

"Terrible company!!! They made me purchase colllision insurance for $77 upon making my reservation. Once I got to my destination to pick up my car, Dollar wanted to charge me an extra $9.99 per day for an extra driver. So, I didn't rent the car. Even though I never rented the car, airportrentalcars.com wouldn't refund the insurance. So, I had to pay for insurance that I couldn't use."

modified review This review was modified by jmwestrick on July 08 2012 07:23:19 PM

"AirportRentalCars.com listed E-Z rent-a-car at Toronto airport (YYZ) "having shuttle service to counter and car", but NOT True!! You only knew this after you arrived and called E-Z rent-a-car service number. They would ask you to take a train and get off somewhere than call them again!!! Luckily I didn't try further and canceled the appointment on the phone. I saw another terrible review about this car rental company after I came back from the trip. AirportRentalCars.com should check and should not have such misleading information.

"I loved this site! It was very simple and I was able to reserve the car I wanted quickly without signing in and jumping through hoops. Same prices as the big sites too. "