• AirportRentalCa

2015-06-24

"DECEITFUL THIEVES ....... WOULD RATHER RENT FROM ISIS THAN THESE SCUMBAGS ...... GIVE ME BACK MY DEPOSIT .......MY BANK HAS BEEN WARNED ABOUT YOU AND WHILST THEY CANNOT STOP POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL DEMANDS FOR PAYMENT THEY CAN DEAL WITH IT SUBSEQUENTLY. WHY CAN'T YOU BE STRAIGHT WITH FOLK ..... AFTER ALL I ONLY WANTED TO HIRE A CAR ....ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE SIMPLE ENOUGH IN 2015."

This review was modified by stevenhall4 on June 24 2015 03:34:17 AM

2015-01-23

"Simple, easy to use rental car site. People posting negative reviews don't seem to understand that their complaints have to do with the rental car companies themselves, not the site they booked through."

This review was modified by debaseur on January 23 2015 08:15:48 AM

2012-08-09

"HORRIBLE!!! WORST SERVICE EVER. GOT TO THE AIRPORT AFTER A LONG FLIGHT. CAR I RESERVED WAS SOLD, AFTER MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS THEY DECIDED TO GIVE ME A COMPACT CAR AND PASS IT OFF AS A FULL SIZED CAR. WORST COMPANY EVER, I RATHER GET BURNED BY ACID IN BOTH OF MY EYEBALLS THAN EVER RENT FROM THESE SCUMBAGS AGAIN!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM NEGATIVE STARS!!!!"

2012-07-08

"Terrible company!!! They made me purchase colllision insurance for $77 upon making my reservation. Once I got to my destination to pick up my car, Dollar wanted to charge me an extra $9.99 per day for an extra driver. So, I didn't rent the car. Even though I never rented the car, airportrentalcars.com wouldn't refund the insurance. So, I had to pay for insurance that I couldn't use."

This review was modified by jmwestrick on July 08 2012 07:23:19 PM

2012-06-22

"AirportRentalCars.com listed E-Z rent-a-car at Toronto airport (YYZ) "having shuttle service to counter and car", but NOT True!! You only knew this after you arrived and called E-Z rent-a-car service number. They would ask you to take a train and get off somewhere than call them again!!! Luckily I didn't try further and canceled the appointment on the phone. I saw another terrible review about this car rental company after I came back from the trip. AirportRentalCars.com should check and should not have such misleading information.

2012-05-03

"I loved this site! It was very simple and I was able to reserve the car I wanted quickly without signing in and jumping through hoops. Same prices as the big sites too. "

Share AirportRentalCars.com's store rating

AirportRentalCars.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AirportRentalCars.com is not a merchant member
AirportRentalCars.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!