"I was hesitant to order from them because of the negative reviews here but there were the only ones that had the Hatsan Model 95 .22 in stock. Everything went very well. I would order from them again. I received my shipment in 4 days and it was packaged very well."

"Ordered several items from them...all were in stock supposedly. They charged me immediately for the order. After a few days I get an email that one item is out of stock. They would not ship the other 7 items since one was now out of stock. They claimed the item would be back in stock in a few days. After a few days nothing. I check the order online and now all of the items were back ordered for several weeks. I emailed them to cancel the entire order. No response. I called to cancel and waited for 20 minutes on hold. They finally cancelled the order. Now they won't return my money. Total thieves. Avoid them."

modified review This review was modified by pelletshooter on August 06 2013 09:46:27 AM

"WOW, these people at airgun depot.com are nothing but liars and thieves, they will bill your card, not send you anything, and not return your money. Sounds like a good deal for them.

US Government Fraud investigators have been notified,
Utah attorneys General has been advised
City of Draper Utah and the State of Utah licensure has been noted

Scott Thomas the owner also hides under a different company called ECHO commerce.

"The absolute worst company to deal with on the web, very deceptive, they use fraudulant tactics and will part you from your hard earned money without sending anything, STAY AWAY from these clowns."

"I ordered items on their website after their competitors said they were out of prodcut. they showed in stock and ready to deliver. After ordering, they notified me that they did not have products in and either i could wait for the whole order or pay more shipping. Oh and some i even changed for diff part numbers to try to get it shipped. i said i was not happy but just wait for the whole order. after teh ship date was a week past and they didn't call or write, i asked where my stuff was. they said it was back ordered again but for a DIFFERENT product than the initial back order. After repeatedly trying to contact them (they do NOT answer their phone), they still have to get me my product a week after the second ship date. Did they credit me for the product difference way back when i was kind and let them change some stuff out? No. have they apologized for my inconvenience, their site being wrong, shipping out stuff they said they were holding for me to someone else? no. fee tube of BB's, a call to tell me things changed? No. keep your money or spend it wisely elsewhere."

"To whom it may concern I ordered a sig sauer sp2022 hpa spring airsoft pistol by cybergun item number py-959 on febuary 17 2012 when I ordered it the website said it was in stock that was on a Thursday night. Your website said items usualy ship in 24hrs so I waited Saturday afternoon I checked the status of my order it still said pending so I called customer service the customer service rep assured me that my gun was in stock and would be mailed out on mon the 20th. That I should receive it by Friday that week . I waited till Monday and checked my order again then it said backordered. How can my gun be backordered when I ordered it online it said in stock then three days later I talk to a customer service rep who assures me its in stock and will be mailed/ now its back ordered and people are saying that you wont even receive my gun till march 15 that means even after you receive it I will still have to wait for shipment which means I wont get the gun till the end of march. It takes a month to receive merchandise you paid for on the 17th? The money was never refunded to my card. My bank still shows the 55 dollar debit to you. I would really like to know what the issue is ? all I want is the gun that was listed in stock when I ordered it and guaranteed in stock to me when I called your customer service. I don’t want a refund I would really like the product I paid for. Your reps keep saying that my card is only authorized and the money will be put back on my card in a week then redebited when gun In stock on march 15 .that was 10 days ago and money was never put back on card. if all possible can they just keep a hold on the money so maybe I can be one of the first to receive gun when shipment comes in? i guess to make along story short I don’t want the money put back on my credit card I just want the product I paid for. If there is such a demand for this gun who is to say I will even be able to get it on the 15th when you get a shipment? Im asking for some help and answers I would really like my gun and and am asking if theyr is anything you can do to speed up the process? I was guaranteed this gun by website and by customer service rep. now I have to wait a month or more to receive it??????. I mean it really does make me think maybe I should have tried another company.sorry for such a long letter but I am just trying to make sense of things . I just want my gun that was listed in stock and told to me it was in stock. Can anyone do anything to speed up this process for me?thank you for your time. i sent this review to managment and order staff it took 24hrs befor anyone even answered when they did it was basicly a generic email sayin were sorry yuo still gotta wait a month. i mean no compensation or willingnness to help. i would never recomend this site to anyone"

"Please don't use these people PLEASE !!! I bought an RWS 460 the second time I used it the compression tube eyelet (where the cocking handle connects) broke. This was nothing more than metal fatigue caused at the manufacture. I called their customer service, should be called NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, the they referred me to an online RMA form which has not been answered.

Horrible....

"I ordered a Centerpoint 6-24 x 50 scope for my son's airgun. When I bought the scope, they said that the purchase included a free Centerpoint one piece mount. After I placed the order and paid in full, they emailed me saying the free mount was no longer available. The offered a free mount of inferior quality or they offered to sell me a mount similar to the one that they said would be free. I told them that they sold me a scope with a free one piece Centerpoint mount and that is what they should provide. I finally agreed for them to send me the free mount because I did not want to send them additional money. I feel like these guys are not honorable. When they say they are selling you something, and you pay for it, they should send it to you."

"Their packing is amazingly poor. I bought a Gamo Varmint Hunter air rifle and a couple of other items and they were floating around in the box. Let me elaborate. Yeah, double boxed. But all the components were "free form" inside the cardboard box. The scope packaging had opened and the contents were strewn about inside the cardboard box. There is marring on my gun barrel. So who signed off on this: J. Campbell. 200+ dollars for an air gun and it's shipped like a toy. 1st time...last time! I'll do my shopping elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by jeepmanjr on July 11 2010 05:46:33 PM

"Airgun Depot is a joke. Their customer service, or lack there of, is non existent. They will tell you what ever they have to, to make a sale. Their customer service reps, and I use that term loosely, lied to me twice about item availability and shipping. When they actually did ship the item, it was incomplete. The best part...they couldn't understand why I was upset. If you are thinking about using them, think again. Their price point may entice you, but in this case, you truly get what you pay for. If you don't mind dishonesty, incompetence, and poor business practices, go with Airgun Depot. If you are on the fence, DO NOT use them."

"Poor communication. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone. I placed an order on a Monday and had still not recieved an order number or shipping information by Friday. Even though thier website said my order would ship the next day. Now I can't even get anyone to return an email requesting status."

modified review This review was modified by escott on July 04 2009 12:28:36 PM

"Great service, prompt shipping. They notified me via email that the scope I ordered was out of stock and upgraded me to the next better scope, and better rings to match it. "

"My order arrived when they said it would. There service is great. And they answer all my emails within 8 hours. Super"

modified review This review was modified by ricardocabrera on July 22 2004 11:30:20 AM

Airgun Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airgun Depot is not a merchant member
Airgun Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!