Stores > Airgun Depot
  • Airgun Depot

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Airgun Depot by clicking a star below.
2017-04-10

DO NOT BUY FROM AIRGUN DEPOT!!!!!!

"Horrific customer service - they deposited credit card payment same day I ordered and never delivered my order and will not return my calls or emails - I am out over $1,700 and cannot get a response from the company. It has been over a week.

Entire customer experience was terrible from the original order - got my name wrong - never sent a purchase email conformation as promised and now cannot get any response.

Do not buy from them - sadly I was a repeat customer buying many rifles from them.

Never, ever again.

2016-12-28

You may as well flush your money down the toilet while talking to the door knob!

"My niece and I ordered a simple holster as a Christmas gift on December 12. Paid extra shipping to ensure on time delivery. On December 21, Air Gun Depot sent an email indicating the order was on hold. We both called the company only to get voicemail stating they were closed for Christmas. They didn't bother to call the phone number provided on the order, a simple standard practice of any company striving to provide excellent customer service. I left a voicemail which was never returned, as well as an email, also not returned. I called on Tuesday when they reopened for business and talked to a very unapologetic woman who told me she'd call my niece to verify her credit card as soon as she hung up from me. That was over 24 hours ago and she has yet to call. Of course, my niece called them but again, they were closed. Fortunately, when we first ordered, they only had a refurbished version of the gun we wanted, so we purchased that from a reputable company that shipped it for free and had it to us within a week. At this point, I'm not expecting anything from Air Gun Depot. Their blatant disregard for their customers has ensured that I will NEVER attempt to do business with them again. "

2016-03-21

Horrific Customer Service!

"I purchase a Umarex Octane .22 cal air rifle from them on 2/23/2016. When I received the rifle it was defective. At 15 yards the point of impact was 6 inches higher than the point of aim with max elevation adjustment on the scope. With the open sights I could sight in the gun with the rear sight cranked down against the barrel. Yes, I know how to aim and fire a rifle...
This was my second purchase from Airgun Depot. My first rifle, a Benjamin NP2, I have been happy with.
I contacted Airgun Depot on 2/29 and they responded the next day, not bad so far...
I informed them that I would be out of town and would ship the gun on 3/7, and I did. Airgun Depot received the defective gun on 3/9 at 1:47pm.
Despite numerous attempts to contact them via their Kayako ticket system and the email link on their emails, they have not communicated with me since 3/2/2016. All emails sent via their if you have a question link are returned as not deliverable. Yes, I checked my Spam folder...

This company i horrible to deal with and I recommend staying away from them.

I have since reordered the Umarex Octane from Pyramyd Air. I have much greater expectations from them and will review them too, Good or Bad!

***** Wow, 7 minutes after sending Airgun Depot the link to this review, they responded!!!! Coincidence, maybe but I don't believe in those things. They indicate the refund should go through this week. I will update at the end of the week. *****
** And today, 3/22, Airgun Depot issued a refund to my account! Still can't recommend them...**

2016-03-09

Got mine

"i ordered on 3-3-16 thur . got my stuff on 3-8-16 tue. all my stuff ther. just like if i would have gone to the store to get it. packeged good . in good working order. & fast if u ask me for free shiping. vary happy with them."

2016-02-24

Very impressed and happy customer!

"This is my second rifle purchase from AD, about a year apart. The first was a Beeman R9. They shipped very quickly 2nd day air and the shipping cost was very fair! The rifle stock had a couple small scratches and dents and when I inquired they quickly offered a replacement RMA. I decided to keep the rifle. The C/S department was a bit slow to respond but the service they provided was great!

The second was an Air Arms S500 Xtra FAC walnut at a super price! Again shipped quickly, just 5 days from online order to receipt. The rifle was packed very well and even came with a free rifle case and a tin of AA pellets! I am very impressed with AD and I would definitely order again!

2016-02-18

Bought a Rifle, no problem

"Was I worried after reading the reviews. Purchased a Terrus at a great price. Came double boxed, sent me a login to a special web page if I had problems. I went on youtube to check the unboxing (spanish) and everything brand new. Fast Ship, Order and delivery communication- A+."

2015-12-29

"The WORST online buying experience of my 20 years shopping online!! First.. Forgot to ship me the gun. Second. Nobody answers emails. Simply send you a ticket##. Gun was rough looking and inoperable after the second co2 . Should have been a new one. I returned the gun following their complicated return process. They received the gun on Dec 10 th. It is 20 days later and I am still waiting on a refund. I have called twice and talked to Cory in customer service. Each time he assured me it would just be a couple days. LIARS. NEVER use this site again. Luckily PayPal is working on it. "

2015-08-26

"Just wanted to say that I'm disappointed with Airgun Depot. I have made numerous purchases with them over the last year totaling over $1000 and this takes the cake. I was sent a defective scope & pellet rifle. I returned both with instructions to send replacements for them but was charged a restocking fee and credited the difference. I have called & emailed numerous times without any resolution to the issue. I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Shame on you Airgun Depot ....

2015-06-13

"I've been a customer of airgun depot for years and have spent hundreds of dollars with them. However I believe they have lost touch with reality. Maybe they think they are too big or no longer need to pay attention. My most recent order was placed and fully paid for and was to be shipped to my summer residence (not always easy to carry air guns on commercial flights with TSA regs!). As expected, AGD sent me a confirmation email to certify it was 'me' placing the forwarded order. I followed the AGD emailed directions and confirmed my shipment. Arriving at my summer home I found no shipment was made. Even after contacting AGD about this, I have received not one response or explanation. There are PLENTY of sources to purchase these products - but from now on it will no longer be Air Gun Depot for me !"

2015-03-04

"Quick and to the point: Horrible experience. Customer service could not or would not solve the problem the company created. Cancelled my order. I hope they are quicker to refund my money than they were fulfilling a simple order. It would add insult to injury if this turns out to be the case. I will update the post if needed. "

2015-02-28

"I did not receive my goods till date. their courier partner is a fraud"

2014-11-11

"Absolutly horrible. Do not shop this site. They are the most epensive and they dont ship. My son wanted to give me an airgun for a gift before he deployed to Afganistan, he put it on his credit card and paid the 2 day shipping. Called several times to them and they said it would ship the following, Twice. Net thing we knew they cancelled the order!!!!! We are now waiting to see if we get a refund!! VERY BAD BUSINESS. If they can't keep an order straight I can just imagine what they do with your credit card info!! "

2014-09-02

"I was hesitant to order from them because of the negative reviews here but there were the only ones that had the Hatsan Model 95 .22 in stock. Everything went very well. I would order from them again. I received my shipment in 4 days and it was packaged very well."

2013-08-06

"Ordered several items from them...all were in stock supposedly. They charged me immediately for the order. After a few days I get an email that one item is out of stock. They would not ship the other 7 items since one was now out of stock. They claimed the item would be back in stock in a few days. After a few days nothing. I check the order online and now all of the items were back ordered for several weeks. I emailed them to cancel the entire order. No response. I called to cancel and waited for 20 minutes on hold. They finally cancelled the order. Now they won't return my money. Total thieves. Avoid them."

2013-03-29

"WOW, these people at airgun depot.com are nothing but liars and thieves, they will bill your card, not send you anything, and not return your money. Sounds like a good deal for them.

US Government Fraud investigators have been notified,
Utah attorneys General has been advised
City of Draper Utah and the State of Utah licensure has been noted

Scott Thomas the owner also hides under a different company called ECHO commerce.

Share Airgun Depot's store rating

Airgun Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airgun Depot is not a merchant member
Airgun Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!