Air-Temp Reviews - air-temp.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

Air-Temp is not a merchant member
Air-Temp does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I recently purchased a 6,000 BTU Sharp window air conditioning unit from Air-Temp. It was one of the most steamlined online purchasing experiences I have encountered. The website is very clean and easy to navigate and checking out was a breeze, The price was good, the product was in stock and it shipped within a couple of days. I received my AC within a week. Just a simple positive experience wit ha terrific online reseller."

"I ordered a Pridiom Ductless Mini Split from Air-Temp. The price was unmatched anywhere else I searched for online. I called in to verify stock and pricing and customer service was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. From the date I ordered the item it took 5 business days for it to arrive which is reasonable for such a large item. My overall experience was very good - very good customer service, very good pricing and swift delivery. I would recommend this reseller again and shop from them again."

"I purchased a Sharp CV-2P13SX Portable Air Conditioner from Air-Temp on March 7, 2012. Besides the wonderful experience I had using their website (easy to navigate, find products and checkout) they called me after I had placed the order just to confirm the order which was a nice personal touch. I received the unit within a week of my purchase which was exactly the quoted time on the www.air-temp.com. Overall just a pleasant shopping experience. Will definitely shop there again for any heating or cooling products."