• Air-Temp

• Address: 32 Piermont Road Suite 7
    • Phone: 8778883339

"I ordered a Pridiom Ductless Mini Split from Air-Temp. The price was unmatched anywhere else I searched for online. I called in to verify stock and pricing and customer service was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. From the date I ordered the item it took 5 business days for it to arrive which is reasonable for such a large item. My overall experience was very good - very good customer service, very good pricing and swift delivery. I would recommend this reseller again and shop from them again."

"I purchased a Sharp CV-2P13SX Portable Air Conditioner from Air-Temp on March 7, 2012. Besides the wonderful experience I had using their website (easy to navigate, find products and checkout) they called me after I had placed the order just to confirm the order which was a nice personal touch. I received the unit within a week of my purchase which was exactly the quoted time on the www.air-temp.com. Overall just a pleasant shopping experience. Will definitely shop there again for any heating or cooling products."

Share Air-Temp's store rating

Air-Temp is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Air-Temp is not a merchant member
Air-Temp does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!