Stores > AffordableTours.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review AffordableTours.com by clicking a star below.

Two stars

"I was not satisfied with Viking river cruise, the service was not satisfactory. I enjoyed the short excursion tours, they were well organised went very well. The Viking staffs were friendly and always eager to help and answered our questions. I am not happy with Affordable Tours. I will rate them below average."

Great customer service

"Our travel agent through Affordable Tours was amazing, She made sure we had all our documents prior to our departure. She called two days prior to our trip to ask if we had any last minute questions. She then followed up after our vacation to hear about our adventures. I will definitely be recommending Affordable Tours to friends and family. "

Great Trip

"Booking was easy. Booking agent was very efficient and professional. Took care of all the details and answered all our questions. Great communications.

Great Britain and Ireland 22 day tour

"Fantastic! Great weather and loads of fun. History was wonderful."

Great Service

"Amazing trip. John Scott helped tremendously in gettting the perfect trip and flights."

2017-07-23

My new go-to travel agent

"3 parties booked 3 rooms on a NCL cruise with Mandy Becker of AffordableTours.com and all had a magnificent experience. Mandy was detail-oriented, prompt, and friendly. We got a great deal and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone and will definitely be repeat customers. T"

Northwest vacation booking

"I felt that I was helped considerably by Affordable Tours and very happy with service provided."

Quick and easy

"Quick and easy tour booking."

FIRST CLASS

"Everything went well.Gate 1 were excellent.The tour guide was excellent,and the hotels used were superb"

2017-07-23

We booked a European bus tour with Globus. Affordable tours was very helpful getting this done?

"Affordable tours helped us book the tour including airfare and all transfers from airports?"

Excellent experience with affordabletours

"Affordable tours are great but Royal Caribbean getting cheap. Balcony staterooms smaller than the usual and food not that great. The better meals all come with extra price tag."

Two Thumbs Up!!!

"From the start with Miguel, there is no doubt whom I'll arrange my wife's next tour with? That's right Affordable Tours. Listened extremely well, no overselling which I dislike, constantly updated me and was very professional! "

Excellent service from agent

"Our agent Steve Warren is very easy to work with in arranging a tour or cruise. He's very customer-oriented and conscientious, always responding promptly with excellent suggestions and service. This is the second time we have used his services and we will continue to return to Steve for our travel needs in the future. "

Customer Service

"Most communications were answered but there were times I thought that the agent should have called me to inform me of a price change. Instead I had to learn it from another guest that was traveling with us. "

2017-07-22

Again, a positive experience.

"I worked with Cindy Brunner last year setting up a trip to Scotland and couldn't have had a better experience. This year we've set up two cruises with Cindy. Her professionalism and good advice are invaluable. We will be back."

Share AffordableTours.com's store rating

AffordableTours.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AffordableTours.com is a merchant member
AffordableTours.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.