Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2014-11-13

"Very professional and they get the job done in a reasonable amount of time stated!!! "

2014-11-10

"Advanced Tech Support was very helpful in explaining the problems and the possible potential problems with our computer. The work was completed quickly and professionally. However, follow up and the contact phone number given for a return call has not given me the satisfaction of taking to my original contact at Advanced Tech Support. I know that I can talk to others but that is not what I wished to do."

2014-11-08

"Carlos was a huge help on fixing my problem & he kept me updated on what he was doing."

2014-11-07

"I had major cyber attacks on my Dell XPS 8500. Your team took care of it. I purchased driver update, cleaner, full system service for three computers, replaced Norton on two computers with Panda and purchased PCMRI protection. It's all good and faster! "

2014-11-07

"I am so pleased I found this programme-my computer has never run better and the relatively small outlay was worth evey dollar! The consultants I dealt with were so courteous and helpful to this "senior citizen".I will stay with the company for as long as I can and will recommend to my family and friends.thank you."

2014-11-07

"The people at Advanced Tech Support were very professional and courteous. I am pleased with the repairs to my computer. I will continue to use this service in the future."

2014-11-06

"techs are very patient, and professional."

2014-11-06

"The representatives were helpful in correcting the issues with my computer. They told me what the problems were and suggested software that was needed to keep viruses and malware out of my system. I've purchased the advanced tools and am quite happy with the results. And I already have told my friends about Advanced Tech Support.

One of the biggest advantages I appreciate is that I didn't have to take my computer to a store, leave it there for who knows how long and hope the computer works as it's suppose to when I got it home. Being a remote fix, I called in when the work was done and kept the representative on the phone while I checked out my computer so if I had any problems they could address them immediately.

I have to also say the representatives were very calm even when I was upset and frustrated. The customer isn't always right but not one of the reps I worked with were very professional.

2014-11-06

"i was very pleased with the service i recieved, quick, responsive, positive and the customer service was excellent."

2014-11-06

"I began this program on Oct. 31 and used it every day (as long as the internet was working. I talked to Eric, Kevin, Steve, Mercalo, Yulri, Robin, and Kevin. They were very helpful steering me to the right tech. Step by step w/ downloads, scanning for function of ea. new program, 3 the first day..and lastly yesterday with 17 downloads of drivers I needed.

Thank you all so much!
Nina Gatlin

2014-11-06

Advance Tech Support was very helpful in solving my situation. They helped me to understand what was happening as they were taking care of the situation and they were patient with me.

"Global Peace of Mind

When you need IT support you want to feel confidence in your tech .
When you use Advanced Tech Support you will not only be confident of results but also have a gratifying peace of mind .
They work tirelessly to provide solutions for your issues day and night wherever you reside in the world .
I have moved between 4 countries and 3 continents and they have always been there for me .
I would highly recommend them - the best in the business bar none !

2014-11-05

"This is the best tech support I have ever had - so professional. These guys know what they are doing!"

2014-11-05

"To much time on phone with tech."

2014-11-05

"They handled some awkward problems on my computer with good humor and efficiency"

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.