Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2015-04-15

"I worked with Advanced Tech Support only once. The service was complete, very fast and the people were very nice to me. Thank you."

2015-04-15

"only concern was when they experienced legal problem in 2014 and were not available on line. "

2015-04-15

"the tech support was very good very profesional nice experience "

2015-04-14

"I have been very satisfied with the service provided to me by Advanced Tech Support. They have been very helpful in getting my computer running smoothly and efficiently."

2015-04-14

"They work to get the problem solved correctly and quickly. We are very happy with the work."

2015-04-14

"I had several issues on my computer that needed to be addressed, fixed and resolved. The problems were WAY beyond my abilities to handle. I needed the assistance of knowledgeable tech savvy people to sort out the numerous problems. ATS went over and beyond my expectations, ATS was courteous, thorough and got the job done. I am so pleased that I chose ATS to work with my computer. "

2015-04-14

"I was having lots of difficulties with my computer a year ago, and after having an overhaul by the tech staff, all works well. This time, it was just a new card number which caused the call."

2015-03-15

"Cautious about purchasing on-line, but was blown over by the customer service. Talked to people I could understand & who seemed to understand me. Every contact was very patient, considering they were dealing with one of the older generation, and tech. people who fixed my problem totally within a few hours. My computer has been running like a dream since."

2015-03-15

"I am really happy I found ATS. Trusting businesses on the Internet is huge with lots of sketchy evil doers. I feel confident and secure having ATS work on my computer. They are professional, courteous and work until the issues are resolved."

2015-03-14

"Gmail Customer Support number 1-866-978-6819 for resolving all the Gmail mail issues like password recovery, forgot your password, Gmail mail account and many more.

2015-03-13

"I have been very pleased with Advanced Tech Support. I have not ever had any difficulty contacting them for anything I have called about. Every support tech I have talked to has been very polite and helpful. I do not worry about my computer in any way. Advanced Tech Support keeps my computer running as fast as the day I bought it."

2015-03-13

"ATS has always listened to my issue, then took a thorough look at my computer before diagnosing and fixing the problem. They have also shared tips with me on what not to do or what servers are safer than others."

2014-12-02

"BEWARE!!! THIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN "frozen" by the attorney general. If you call their number ATS 800 number it will tell you so.

RATED F by BBB

I spent 475.00 on their service 6 months ago; and when I first had problems they were great (2 times).

The last call I made and they said they would fix my issues.....I lost hundreds of personal pictures PLUS my $475.00

DO NOT BUY THEIR SERVICES if they should call you.

2014-11-13

"Very professional and they get the job done in a reasonable amount of time stated!!! "

2014-11-10

"Advanced Tech Support was very helpful in explaining the problems and the possible potential problems with our computer. The work was completed quickly and professionally. However, follow up and the contact phone number given for a return call has not given me the satisfaction of taking to my original contact at Advanced Tech Support. I know that I can talk to others but that is not what I wished to do."

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.