Stores > Advanced Tech Support

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2015-06-30

"After ATS diagnosed my problems and explained what the tech would do and suggested installment of the Panda antivirus,antimalware,antspam,etc,the tech took over and wiped out the viruses and other popups and malware.Thr advisor had stated that it could take up to 4 or 5 hours but the yech finished in about 2 hours,including installing Panda.The cost was expensive but cheaper than carrying the computer to a computer store
The computer worked great afterwards.I certainly would recommend

2015-06-25

"Boy, was I pleased when I logged on after the ATS "techies" finished their work and my desktop icons appeared. I had been "blessed" with some malware and stability issues. It is important to know that I know far too little about computers. I use mine mostly for surfing the net and emails. But the ATS staff over looked my deficiencies and explained in language I could under stand (well at least most of the time) the problem and what was needed to fix it. I was impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Their process of manurfactoring a plan, executing it and then summerizing their actions left me with a great feeling of trust. Over the following week two more issues arose which they approached with the same logical, professional and thorough approach. I would recomend ATS to computer users both novice and expert."

2015-06-07

"Excellent Service. Senior Techs are very good and still helping out with minor problems."

2015-06-04

"I had an issue with my laptop performance, so I found Advance Tech Support and ask what was the issue and if they can fix it, not only I got my issue fixed but the performance is way better now, they ran a program for me in order to check waht else could be wrong and found lot's of inefficiencies carried on my system that I did even never realized, they suggest a plan and the right product in order to have my Laptop running smooth, even they suggested a better antivirus than the actually had installed, I trusted them, and now I do not regret for a second taking advantage of their advise, I also had the same service done for my son's laptop, he is so happy now with his Laptop performance so do I. "

2015-05-28

"I am very pleased with the support so far. They have worked on two laptops for me and issues have been resolved both are running better. I live in a rural area and I have a pc for them to work on. I am waiting for new satellite internet service install before they work on it. My current service is averaging 150 Kbps instead of the 1.5 Mbps I am paying for. My service providers Tech support tells me that my alignment is better than 95% of its other customers and i just replaced the modem. They tell that my down load speed is better than most. When I installed my current system a few years ago it was close to the 1.5 Mbps. Apparently they have over sold thier service and failed to upgrade and do not have the ability to provide thier customers with the service promised. That being said about my internet service provider. I am pleased with Advanced Tech Support to date. 5/28/2015"

2015-05-27

"I have had a few problems with my PC and the customer service people were on it right away to fix it.
If I needed to call back they were very prompt in fixing the problem.
I feel paying for this software is a good thing as I don't have to take my PC to a store all the time to be fixed.

2015-05-21

"Great service. Tech work diligently until they solve the problem. Very polite and courteous. I will be using them again.
Ron

2015-05-20

"Called initially about virus issue, spoke with a Gus; extremely helpful, fixed pop ups and cleaned files.
Issue with pop ups occurred a few days later, called back and representative was very helpful and to date problem is solved.

2015-05-09

"Advanced helped me very much and it cost me a lot of money to stay with you over $400 Canadian and about $26 a month. I do not mind that so much but every person I talk to wanted me to buy something else. I am not made of money but I would like you to keep my computer healthy."

2015-05-09

"I had a virus and a problem with my chrome system.
In no time, ATS had fixed all my problems and I had my
computer back once more! Very pleased with their service and their associates.

2015-05-08

"Having trouble installing a program I called the number on the help screen. The phone was answered by a very polite man. He asked if he could have control of my computer I accepted. He checked and found many abnormalities. He then asked if I wanted to be rid of the problems he pointed out to me? Then gave me many a list of the items needed to be repaired and gave me the names of company,s in the area to fix the computer. I asked if they could do this on line and the answer was yes. Asked for my phone number. I was shortly called by Advanced Tech Support.
A technician called and asked my preferences. I asked to have my prior protection removed and to install Panda. The computer then had a do not touch evidence tape across the screen. I am very happy with the results and know I can call and have my computer health checked in the future

2015-05-08

"So far I had a pretty decent experience. One of my laptops is still having some issues. This is just the beginning and we shall see as time goes on."

2015-04-19

"ATS is there for us in a instant! Very Friendly and wasted No time in resolving our issue! Very informative and explained what needed to be dome thoroughly.
Highly reccommended to all PC users!

2015-04-15

"Advanced Tech Support came to my rescue in October 2014 when my PC was giving me problems with viruses. I had Norton 360 but it wasn't keeping my PC completely clear. They advised me about Panda security and company and I haven't had any problems since. Norton has said they would keep my system up to date, but it never was quite as good as Panda. "

2015-04-15

"I worked with Advanced Tech Support only once. The service was complete, very fast and the people were very nice to me. Thank you."

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.