Stores > Advanced Tech Support

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2017-02-14

The evidence,is out!

"In 2016,Advanced tech support,supposedly,cleaned up our computer,charged us $249.00 plus $15.30 a month for security.well in January 2017,our computer started having viruses,in February 2017,our computer was hacked,so we took it to a highly recommended computer tech in our area,there was No signs that Advanced Tech Support had done anything to our computer,so security, Nothing! So please be awAre of this company,and many more out there,that will take your Money,but never touch your computer....The Evidence Is Out! Beware!...also I found out later they are not affiliated with Microsoft..So beware! They owe me a refund,but I know I won't get it.."

This review was modified by wdarrell97 on February 16 2017 08:15:02 AM

2016-10-26

On the Road Again!

"All of my programs and apps stopped working. ATS worked miracles for me. Their calm temperament, detailed instructions, efficiency and professionalism brought my computer back to life. ATS has truly been worth the investment. "

This review was modified by Hampton3 on October 26 2016 03:06:47 PM

2016-03-21

Good

"asdasdadsasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdasd"

2016-02-16

Good Job!

"I have had Advanced Tech Support for about three years and have called a number of times. They are always polite and work long and hard to fix my issues. The only issue I have with them is the amount of background noise that is present when I am discussing my computer problems with a technician. Sometimes the noise is so bad I can't tell when he is talking to me or whether it is the background noise. I think the phone system or something needs to be looked at. I also enjoyed the internet chat feature because I didn't have to deal with background noise, but apparently that feature has been discontinued."

This review was modified by roseotx on February 16 2016 10:30:50 AM

2016-01-29

Facebook Tech Support Number +1-800-407-1322 #Facebook Technical Support number

"Facebook Customer Service Number +1 800-407-1322 Get Help 1 800-407-1322 Facebook Helpline 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical support Facebook support phone number Facebook tech support toll free number in usa Facebook tech support phone number Facebook tech support phone number free Facebook technical support phone number Facebook help phone number Facebook tech support number Facebook telephone support number Facebook support contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer support phone number Facebook problems Facebook tech support Facebook technical support Facebook toll free number Facebook com customer service phone number Facebook contact phone number Facebook contact telephone number Facebook customer service contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer service phone number Facebook customer service telephone number Facebook customer services Facebook customer support Facebook customer support number Facebook customer support phone number Facebook tech support assistant CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical issues Facebook technical issues number Facebook technical issues phone number Facebook helpline phone Facebook helpline phone number Facebook helpline number Facebook helpline telephone Facebook helpline telephone number Facebook popup number Facebook popup phone Facebook technical problems helpline number Facebook technical problems helpline phone Facebook technical problems helpline phone number Facebook technical problems helpline telephone Facebook technical problems helpline telephone number Facebook technical error helpline number Facebook technical error helpline phone Facebook technical error helpline phone number Facebook technical error helpline telephone Facebook technical error helpline telephone

2015-10-29

"I am very pleased with the help I received from the ATS customer service rep. , Xavier, while purchasing Driver Support for my computer. He explained to me how the program works. Because my computer is fairly new and in need of an internet security program, he introduced me to the Panda Internet Security program as well. I now have both programs installed. Thank you for improving my computer and for talking with me like I was guest rather than a " not very computer savvy" customer. "

2015-10-20

"There were some great and not so great reviews of Advanced Tech Support, I can only review how my pc is running now, yes paid the $49.99 additional $250.99 plus the Tech Support for $19.95 which I don't think I will continue paying, however, for all the problems I was having for over 2 weeks, it was well worth the price. I have not seen my pc run this great in years. Have to give them a 5 Star for this.

Rosemary Curtis, Chicago, IL

2015-10-03

"I had some problems at 10 pm and they managed to fix it before 2am, price wasn't too bad considering it was the middle of the night roughly 200$"

2015-08-13

"I installed Windows 10. Sure enough, problems. I ran a scan that reported over a thousand issues. I directed the scan to "fix" the issues. A text box appeared directing me to "RegUtilities" which required a License Key #. In order to get the license key number I had to pay $29.00. Once purchased, I clicked on "Activate Now". A technician initiated an online conversation, activated the program, and then offered to do a system check. I consented. She reported multiple problems with files running in the background that could invade the system and harm files. For a mere $249.00 she would refer me to an "advanced technician" to clean up the mess. I took the bait. At that point I noticed the heading for the online conversation was Advanced Tech Support. Admittedly, my PC is running much better now, but I'm skeptical. Why did this company, without my soliciting it, show up out of the blue to come to my rescue? Did I just get scammed for almost $300.00. I've read that in Florida the FTC shut down Advanced Tech Support.

2015-08-08

"I have had problems with Panda Security on my PC due to upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The gentlemen with whom I dealt were polite and extremely helpful. I do not have names but they worked on ticket no,15038259 on the 7th and 8th August to address my problem. I then received a telephone call from the first gentleman (could have been called Obrien) when he started his shift at 12am on the 8th August( British time 7pm ) to check whether all was OK. I am extremely impressed and hope that the relevant people are thanked by their superiors as I am now thanking them most sincerely. Joan Leighton "

2015-08-05

"Had an issue at first, took along time, tech did not fix problem, BUT, found out my windows was not installed properly on my new computer. I fixed that issue then Advanced Tech Support did the job I wanted and they did it well and fast. So, turned out to be a great Tech. I give them an A+"

2015-07-26

"After Spending over $250 and will be paying almost $20 per month, not very happy. After initial "cleaning", computer worked fairly well for about 2 days, then started having same problems of randomly shutting itself off, slow videos (buffering) , adds galore. In general, got back to being very slow. Also, purchased Panda via ATS for $200, supposedly life time, but since I purchased, the license has expired on me 4 times (every Friday since purchasing). Have had to call to get re-installed and the techs have no idea why it has done this and each tech says the same thing when re-installing. "They will do it right this time"! Also, why is every tech so hard to understand?? Do they have no "anglo" techs for me to understand? Very disappointed in view of the money I have spent. Me thinks you are a scam company and the only good reviews are those your make up yourself. Assuming Panda is a good product, you are giving it a bad name. You have a "F" rating with the South Florida BBB. That should be something that I checked out before dealing with you. I also think something is "embeded" within my computer to make it work worse, so when you call for help they suggest you buy another service to "deep" clean your system. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS "F" RATED BBB COMPANY. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!"

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

A rep from Advanced Tech Support, atsrelations, has responded

“I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced. Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy. We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you so we can help you anyway possible.”

2015-07-19

"This is by far the best service and product I have ever bought. The tech was so knowledgeable and efficient. Very fast service. I had a trojan and other things on my computer which was cleaned completely.Excellent for contacting me to keep me updated. I would recommend ATS to everyone."

2015-06-30

"After ATS diagnosed my problems and explained what the tech would do and suggested installment of the Panda antivirus,antimalware,antspam,etc,the tech took over and wiped out the viruses and other popups and malware.Thr advisor had stated that it could take up to 4 or 5 hours but the yech finished in about 2 hours,including installing Panda.The cost was expensive but cheaper than carrying the computer to a computer store
The computer worked great afterwards.I certainly would recommend

2015-06-25

"Boy, was I pleased when I logged on after the ATS "techies" finished their work and my desktop icons appeared. I had been "blessed" with some malware and stability issues. It is important to know that I know far too little about computers. I use mine mostly for surfing the net and emails. But the ATS staff over looked my deficiencies and explained in language I could under stand (well at least most of the time) the problem and what was needed to fix it. I was impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Their process of manurfactoring a plan, executing it and then summerizing their actions left me with a great feeling of trust. Over the following week two more issues arose which they approached with the same logical, professional and thorough approach. I would recomend ATS to computer users both novice and expert."

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.