Stores > Advanced Tech Support
  • Advanced Tech S

Voice your opinion! Review Advanced Tech Support by clicking a star below.
2017-10-05

Good Results

"I have been with the company for almost 3 years and have had very good results. They have always worked diligently to resolve my problems. Once, I was hacked by someone who said my computer would need to be "fixed" by him for $2000. He had frozen everything. I called ATS and they worked over four hours to repair his "fix"! I would recommend them without reservation.

2017-09-30

My Experience with Advanced Tech Support

"I was a bit dubious at first, but eventually they were able to persuade me first that they were legitimate and secondly that they genuinely could help me."

2017-06-21

SCAM

"This company locked my computer & had me believing that I needed to buy software to fix it. Took my Mac to the apple store & the technician said this is the #1 scam going around. He said, "They do just that, then begin to talk about your firewall, why? Because people are familiar with the name thus leading them to trust the scammers. People *rarely* use their firewall (they don't know that though), but since they don't really know much about computers mentioning the name is enough to gain trust." I had to change my account information at my bank & everything. SUCH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR. The Devil did say he would have more souls than God though... he's definitely holding to that. "

2017-04-06

Nice job

"Advanced tech support was very quick at fixing my issues with little interaction from me. It was after normal hours and they still were able to get my pc running before the next morning. It was worth the investment to have my computer running again. "

2017-03-30

Advanced Tech Support

"My computer was fixed fast and as of now seems to be working good. Everyone I spoke to was polite and patience with me. So far so good. "

2017-02-14

The evidence,is out!

"In 2016,Advanced tech support,supposedly,cleaned up our computer,charged us $249.00 plus $15.30 a month for security.well in January 2017,our computer started having viruses,in February 2017,our computer was hacked,so we took it to a highly recommended computer tech in our area,there was No signs that Advanced Tech Support had done anything to our computer,so security, Nothing! So please be awAre of this company,and many more out there,that will take your Money,but never touch your computer....The Evidence Is Out! Beware!...also I found out later they are not affiliated with Microsoft..So beware! They owe me a refund,but I know I won't get it.."

2016-10-26

On the Road Again!

"All of my programs and apps stopped working. ATS worked miracles for me. Their calm temperament, detailed instructions, efficiency and professionalism brought my computer back to life. ATS has truly been worth the investment. "

2016-03-21

Good

"asdasdadsasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdasd"

2016-02-16

Good Job!

"I have had Advanced Tech Support for about three years and have called a number of times. They are always polite and work long and hard to fix my issues. The only issue I have with them is the amount of background noise that is present when I am discussing my computer problems with a technician. Sometimes the noise is so bad I can't tell when he is talking to me or whether it is the background noise. I think the phone system or something needs to be looked at. I also enjoyed the internet chat feature because I didn't have to deal with background noise, but apparently that feature has been discontinued."

2016-01-29

Facebook Tech Support Number +1-800-407-1322 #Facebook Technical Support number

"Facebook Customer Service Number +1 800-407-1322 Get Help 1 800-407-1322 Facebook Helpline 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical support Facebook support phone number Facebook tech support toll free number in usa Facebook tech support phone number Facebook tech support phone number free Facebook technical support phone number Facebook help phone number Facebook tech support number Facebook telephone support number Facebook support contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer support phone number Facebook problems Facebook tech support Facebook technical support Facebook toll free number Facebook com customer service phone number Facebook contact phone number Facebook contact telephone number Facebook customer service contact number CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook customer service phone number Facebook customer service telephone number Facebook customer services Facebook customer support Facebook customer support number Facebook customer support phone number Facebook tech support assistant CALL~~US Toll Free 1 800-407-1322 Facebook technical issues Facebook technical issues number Facebook technical issues phone number Facebook helpline phone Facebook helpline phone number Facebook helpline number Facebook helpline telephone Facebook helpline telephone number Facebook popup number Facebook popup phone Facebook technical problems helpline number Facebook technical problems helpline phone Facebook technical problems helpline phone number Facebook technical problems helpline telephone Facebook technical problems helpline telephone number Facebook technical error helpline number Facebook technical error helpline phone Facebook technical error helpline phone number Facebook technical error helpline telephone Facebook technical error helpline telephone

2015-10-29

"I am very pleased with the help I received from the ATS customer service rep. , Xavier, while purchasing Driver Support for my computer. He explained to me how the program works. Because my computer is fairly new and in need of an internet security program, he introduced me to the Panda Internet Security program as well. I now have both programs installed. Thank you for improving my computer and for talking with me like I was guest rather than a " not very computer savvy" customer. "

2015-10-20

"There were some great and not so great reviews of Advanced Tech Support, I can only review how my pc is running now, yes paid the $49.99 additional $250.99 plus the Tech Support for $19.95 which I don't think I will continue paying, however, for all the problems I was having for over 2 weeks, it was well worth the price. I have not seen my pc run this great in years. Have to give them a 5 Star for this.

Rosemary Curtis, Chicago, IL

2015-10-03

"I had some problems at 10 pm and they managed to fix it before 2am, price wasn't too bad considering it was the middle of the night roughly 200$"

2015-08-13

"I installed Windows 10. Sure enough, problems. I ran a scan that reported over a thousand issues. I directed the scan to "fix" the issues. A text box appeared directing me to "RegUtilities" which required a License Key #. In order to get the license key number I had to pay $29.00. Once purchased, I clicked on "Activate Now". A technician initiated an online conversation, activated the program, and then offered to do a system check. I consented. She reported multiple problems with files running in the background that could invade the system and harm files. For a mere $249.00 she would refer me to an "advanced technician" to clean up the mess. I took the bait. At that point I noticed the heading for the online conversation was Advanced Tech Support. Admittedly, my PC is running much better now, but I'm skeptical. Why did this company, without my soliciting it, show up out of the blue to come to my rescue? Did I just get scammed for almost $300.00. I've read that in Florida the FTC shut down Advanced Tech Support.

2015-08-08

"I have had problems with Panda Security on my PC due to upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The gentlemen with whom I dealt were polite and extremely helpful. I do not have names but they worked on ticket no,15038259 on the 7th and 8th August to address my problem. I then received a telephone call from the first gentleman (could have been called Obrien) when he started his shift at 12am on the 8th August( British time 7pm ) to check whether all was OK. I am extremely impressed and hope that the relevant people are thanked by their superiors as I am now thanking them most sincerely. Joan Leighton "

Share Advanced Tech Support's store rating

Advanced Tech Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Advanced Tech Support is a merchant member
Advanced Tech Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.