• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.55/10 5.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Fast shipping. Love my set. Will be ordering again!"

"It arrived on time and in great condition."

"I finally received my order this time."

"I have not received my package yet. It was supposed to be delivered on 11/15/14. Now 11 days late. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-27-2014

“Hello elwalter01,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We are sorry to hear you haven’t received your order! According to the available tracking information, this order was transferred to the local post office on 11/16.

To see this information, please log into your Adore Me account, click My Orders then track this order. Please contact your local post office to launch an investigation and let us know the case ID so we can assist.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!

Best

www.adoreme.com”

"My first order did not fit so I had to return it and they were very quick about sending a new item and processing the return. "

"Came in an unimpressive box. Not fast either."

"Fast service but not the highest quality items"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-28-2014

“Hello mlkutcher,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.
We are sorry to hear that!

While the vast majority of our shoppers are pleased with their new lingerie, we understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky. We really do get it!

Our styles are made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, cotton and more, so we encourage you to direct style questions to customer service to make sure the set is exactly what you’re looking for!

Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"I absolutely loved it and it almost all fit perfectly, the underwear is a bit big on me unfortunately they didn't have xs for that item but other than that I am in love with it."

"The lingerie seems really good quality and super soft! This is my second time ordering and I have been very impressed and will continue to order! It's fun to get new lingerie!"

"I am very satisfied with Adore Me. Their merchandise is wonderful. The size guides are very helpful, so I can purchase the right size for a perfect fit. My order is shipped in a timely manner and arrives when expected. I will continue to purchase my lingerie from Adore Me. "

"The only complaint was that my size was a little too tight."

"I did not go on-line expecting to purchase anything. I found your website looking for a way to welcome my wife back home and enjoyed your products. I have yet to give them to my wife and am hopeful they fit her. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-28-2014

“Hello glescher,

Thank you for your review. We are certain that your wife will adore the products.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Best,

www.adoreme.com”

"They ship for free and it's very fast delivery--like 3 or 4 days for SoCal. The products are never damaged or open. The clothes I got this time are super cute and comfy :) I think the store prices are about like Victoria's Secret or cheaper, which isn't bad at all for lingerie. "

"The bra and panty were perfect. Next time I will measure more precisely. The quality is comparable to VS and the price is better because I get the whole set, not to mention they can be more sexy at Adore Me. I will definitely buy more from here."

"Spectacular service and products"

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.