Stores > Adore Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adore Me by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Very stylish but takes a few tries to get the right fit.

"I was so excited because they actually carried cute bras that fit my large size (40 G) but after ordering 4 bras and having to return them all multiple times (have tried about 12 styles/sizes)
I've only had a couple that felt like a good fit. All are about a 3/5 stars as far as quality to me. But good for the money! Happy they have a good selection. Website could use some work but easy enough to navigate. Returns/exchanges are easy!!! Only way I could do this!

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the sizing and material of some products may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve the respective products, by both fit and material.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We also are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

We are happy, though, that the easy exchange process has allowed you to find the right styles and sizes. We hope to cater to your needs soon!

2017-10-17

Some of the products are great

"I ordered 3 sets with adore me. I don't like any of the underwear but I mainly ordered for the bras so that is fine. I did try a different style than I am used to but it looked promising. The first time I put it on it felt a little weird but I decided to give it a shot since you can't always tell until you've worn it a while. The bra was so uncomfortable after a couple hours that I couldn't stop fidgeting and eventually decided to go sans bra for the rest of the workday. I was hoping to exchange the bra since I will definitely not be wearing it again but looking into the return policy I saw that the items must be completely unworn. So now I have a fairly expensive bra that is of no use to me. The other two more traditional styles are wonderful and very comfortable. I wish you could order just the bras and not a full set. "

“Hello Melody,

Thank you for contacting us.

We were deeply sorry to hear about the disapponting situation you are in. We have contacted you via email with a resolution that will hopefully remedy the negative experience that you have had.

Our goal is for our clients to receive only comfortable lingerie that hugs them perfectly. We do hope that your next choice of bra will be perfect.

We have also forwarded your feedback about wanting to purchase bras separately for further consideration.

Best regards,

2017-10-17

Excellent product and excellent customer service

"High quality items- amazing company !! "

“Hello Laura,

Thank you for awesome review.

We love your enthusiastic feedback and we are happy that we have impressed you from start to finish. We are ready to wow you repeatedly as we release brand new styles in the beginning of each month. Check back soon!

Okay not great

"While the service was okay and the shipment came quickly, I just don't think the construction of the bras are quality for the cost. I am certain that if you are a slimmer woman you can wear a bra that is less supportive but you cannot if you are plus sized and the fact that the back rolls and the straps are so stretchy means I never look like I am wearing a bra that hold my ample breast up. I think it is a charming idea, but I can't really wear the bras for day to day."

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience the construction of some products may have caused. Don't worry, I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the proper departments, so they can further look into this matter to improve the respective products, by both design and construction.

We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com. We hope to cater to your needs in the near future.

Perfect

"I started off buying the wrong size and then I had to return for another bra, you were amazing and helpful and make it easy to do. "

“Hi Peyton,

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers. We are truly happy to hear that you loved how easy the exchange process was.

We are constantly working to improve our products and service in order to cater to every customer's needs. Please let us know if you would like assistance, our customer care team is always happy to help.

Adore Me,

All around bad company

"I feel scammed. The customer service reps knew very little and told me wrong info. You guys advertise that you do refunds yet your refunds are really just the opportunity to exchange plus a fee, so it's a trick. Then you trick members further by automatically making them "VIP" and charging their card $40 if they don't go on the website and "skip the month"... this company is just a scam. I was forced to continue with getting a bra instead of a refund and after 3 tries it still doesn't fit. You guys should focus less on your false advertising and more on being a reliable and honorable company. But of course, you probably wouldn't be so successful if you didn't scam so many people out of their money. "

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are deeply sorry to hear about the misunderstanding. We advertise free exchanges and easy returns. With returns there is a $5.95 restocking fee, while exchanges are completely free. However, seeing that you did not know about this policy before we would be happy to waive the restocking fee as a courtesy.

We do not want you to be stuck with anything that you do not love or it is not a perfect fit. You are welcome to send your set back for a return for a refund. Our representatives will be happy to refund the restocking fee manually once our package gets back to us.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the unfortunate misunderstanding regarding the Adore Me VIP may have caused. We always try to make our VIP introductory offers as clear as possible to avoid any unwanted confusions.

Furthermore, we would like to explain how the membership works. The VIP membership is only one of two options offered to customers upon checkout with their first order. Customers who select the VIP Membership option during checkout are sent a membership confirmation email and reminder emails before the fifth reminding them to either skip the month or make a purchase. After creating an account customers are welcome to place their first order whenever they see fit and they have access to all the information beforehand in the FAQ page, since the moment they create the account.

VIP members who do not shop or skip by the 6th day of each month (11:59:59 p.m. EST), are charged $39.95 and receive the same amount in store credit. Members may redeem this credit on AdoreMe.com at any time. VIP members who do skip the month (before the 6th day 11:59:59 p.m. EST) may change their minds and are free to shop any item in their showroom throughout the month.

Please note this is an automatic billing, and members who do not participate in the active membership may accumulate store credits (all information presented above can be accessed here: https://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works)

Customers are also able to unsubscribe online, directly from their account and can request a refund directly, here: http://www.adoreme.com/charges, within 30 days of the charge.

Should you be in need of any further assistance, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2017-10-16

Good, but could be better

"Entirely toooo long delivery"

“Hello Grace,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know!

We are sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and we truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products, but also have them processed and delivered in a timely manner.

We deeply regret the bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

We assure you that we do not take this lightly, and to express our apology in more than just words we have applied $10 worth of store credit to your account so that it can cover the price of a guaranteed express shipping in case of a future order.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any point you may need further information or assistance. We are always here and ready to help!

2017-10-16

Giving my day a buuuust .

"Everything worked out great"

“Hi,

Thank you for the review!

We’re so glad you had such a great experience! Did you know we launch a new collection each month? Check in soon for more great lingerie!

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F ET)

Slow shipping

"Shipping and return/exchange process is slow compare to other shopping sites. Price is reasonable for quality. Can’t say it is the best, but it is worth trying."

“Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

This information helps us to hear the truth about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you! We will make sure to forward your feeedback both to our warehouse and the carrier so that they can analyse what went wrong and improve the service. Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. In fact, we will have our warehouse's capacity doubled in a few weeks to avoid any similar issues from happening again.

We assure you that we do not take this lightly, and to express our apology in more than just words we have applied $20 worth of store credit to your account so that it can cover the price of a guaranteed express shipping in case of a future order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this has caused you.

Not delivering

"I ordered on October 5th and then received an email on October 10th that the order was taking longer than expected and now, 6 days later, I haven't received my order or any updates about it. "

“Hello Allison,

Thank you for expressing your concern.

Due to a high volume of orders your purchase was shipped out from our warehouse only recently on the 17th, I'm afraid. We realize how shockingly late this is.

Please let us first apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you. Our warehouse is already discussing this problem and the possible solutions as we truly aspire to offer a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. We are expanding the size of the warehouse as we speak to cater to the needs of each Adore Me shopper.

Unfortunately, in the course of this long waiting one of the sets you purchased got sold out. We take the full blame for this and have sent you a voucher code to remedy this and to allow you to get a replacement, plus $10 store credit for the inconvenience.

We assure you that we do not take any of this lightly, and to express our apology for the long processing time in more than just words we have applied an additional $10 worth of store credit to your account so that it can cover the price of a guaranteed express shipping in case of a future order.

Good experience

"I loved most of the pieces and sets I ordered from Adore Me. Some of them broke right away, but that's the coin toss I guess. It was very hard to find anything I liked in my size for the first year or two I was on here. They recently seen to have added more plus options which was great to see. "

“Hello Rebekah,

Thank you for your review.

We are deeply sorry to hear that you initially experienced problems with our products. Please note, however, that we intend to learn from every experience and all similar complaints are meticulously followed and repoerted to ensure better designs and service.

We have improved the plus size section immensely in the past year and we are thrilled to see that our clients fall in love with the new designs. Should you have any doubt about the construction of the lingerie while purchasing you can contact us on Live Chat or read the reviews about each style on the bottom of the page.

Please also note that we do have an exchange policy for defective items as well. Never hesitate to contact us at help@adoreme.com if you experience any malfunctions.

Adore Me ”

love love love

"wonderful quality at a fantastic price! i'm never going back! great packaging and service also"

“Hi,
Thank you so much for your review- we always love getting feedback from our valued customers!
We are truly happy to hear that you are thrilled about the quality and the price. We pay attention to every little detail in order for our customers to have an adorable experience!
We designed the chic box with lots of love so that it feels always like a treat when you receive them.
Let us know if you would like to receive assistance. We are always happy to help.
help@adoreme.com

Love it

"I will be ordering a lot of sets "

“Hello,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review.

We are happy that our designs werena big hit with you. We look forward just the same to deliver more sultry items to your door.

Fun and affordable

"I have ordered three very different bras and love them all! I'm going to try out their sleepwear next!!!"

“Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are thrilled to hear that the shopping experience was fun and affordable. We are also elated to hear that you plan to try out our Sleepwear collection! We aspire to design sleepwear that hug you so perfectly that you do not want to take them off. We also never forget to spice the designs with just the right amount of sexyness.

Check back for more carefully crafted styles each month. We hope to dazzle you even more. We often release the same styles in different colors.

Always on time

"They remember my size and always have nice selection"

“Hello,

Thank you for the delightful review.

We are excited that you are amazed by the fit, shipping and selection. We can't wait to deliver more sexy items to your door.

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.