Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10

2016-12-02

"Fit perfect. Happy wife!!!!"

“Hi 340farmallcountry,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

2016-11-30

Nice stuff but ran big

"The bra I ordered was too big. I planned to return but I already wore the underwear and didn't realize I had to return the whole set. Now I know and I'm excited to place my next order. "

“Hi koulentc,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

2016-11-29

Weird Fit and Weird Return system

"I ordered 2 sets on adoreme.com. One kind of fit- the other didn't fit at all. i did end up keeping 1 of the 2 sets. When I returned my item for a refund, I got all of these confusing emails saying that I would get a store credit soon. I still have not had resolution on this issue."

“Hi anotting,

Thank you for your review.

Upon further investigation, we could see that you have been refunded $34.00 online. Transaction ID: "f709pdkt".

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let us know if you need further help.

2016-11-27

Great quality!

"These are the nicest bras and panties I've ever owned and I used to be a Victorias Secret devotee. Never again. Adore me has so many beautiful styles in my hard to find size and I've been beyond pleased with the quality and price of every single piece I've purchased, including sleepwear and lingerie. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Hi tlucambio,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

2016-11-27

"i have been really pleased w/the products. They fit very comfortably and look terrific. I have not wanted to take the option of skipping a month yet. I look forward to getting something new every month!"

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Hi mfr_littlebird,

Feeling sexy?

"Don't get caught by this never ending trap. Nothing ever fits and you're suckered into what's new next month and your bank account takes a monthly hit! Stay away!!"

“Hi spc1980,

Thank you for your feedback! This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of our items may have caused and we assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.
However, every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently so it's best to consult our fitting guide (located next to each product’s size dropdown menu), before ordering a set from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide.

Also, we are very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program. We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works.

Don't worry, we have assigned your case to a representative, who will contact you by email in order to assist you with any questions you may have.

Best regards,

My Review

"I ordered 2 bras and 2 panties. I love them both. They both fit great and look great. "

“Hi pjmcvey1967,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie sets.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks!

Just my Size

"I love the styles and everything fits perfectly. This is my new favorite site. "

“Hi hswhitehurst,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our sets!

We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

2016-11-23

"Love the fit...the five hooks make it a bit hard to hook easily, though."

“Hi sclaire1959,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

GIRL ORDER FROM THEM

"I absolutely "adore" adoreme. Delivery was a day early and good prices for bras and panties that are cute af. Good packaging and amazing membership benefits! I'm actually wearing the set I bought from them right now "

“Hi luvmybulldog99,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.
We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

Great timing!!

"Love my Adore Me bra and pantry sets!! Always delivers very quickly!"

“Hi kriselenam,

2016-11-23

"Very please with product and experience"

“Hi cburton911,

Love this site

"I buy my wife lingerie, more specifically new. At panty set each month. It boosts her confidence. Keeps her motivated. Shows her that I'm thinking of her even if we have a disagreement. Finding this site made shopping easier and the package delivered is very well put together. Jolie gets more excited w an adore me box then a Victoria secret bag - SCORE!!!

Daniel Rocha
Abq. NM

“Hi rocbodyfitness,

Thanks for the review!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Excellent quality!

"I've loved everything I have received. I now only order my bras, panties, and pjs from Adore Me. So convenient too!,"

“Hi t_jones_0519,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

I adore Adore Me

"I absolutely love the great selection of styles of bras/panties and pajamas. The bras fit perfectly and the PJs are very comfortable."

“Hi navywifefrog,

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.