• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

"i ordered my matching bras and panties with no problem, and received them in a timely fashion!"

"Love this site! I've only not-loved one set that I've purchased, and the exchange process was SO easy to complete. The set I got instead was a winner! Seriously recommend this stuff to all of my girlfriends!"

"Love the service. fast delivery. and amazing quality garmets! ! Happy with my purchase :)"

"Everything came quickly and fit well."

"very pleased with the promptness and quality"

"They don't fit properly :( and they are the same size I always buy :( "

“Hello chellybean262,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new sets completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. However, we do understand that shopping online for intimates can be tricky. Our lingerie is made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic therefore the fit is slightly different per style and we encourage you to direct any sizing questions to customer service via email, phone or chat prior to ordering, to ensure the set will fit right.

That being said, we wish to provide customers with dazzling lingerie that makes them feel adorable all day and night, and we encourage shoppers to exchange sets that do not!

Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Frustrated with an inaccurate bra-size calculator, items that were said to be in stock but actually weren't, and waiting for shipping on exchanges I had to make to find the right size. Happy with the ease of exchanges, decent prices, and reasonable variety in bras my size (34H). I wish there was a bigger selection, but it realize my bra size is outside the norm."

“Hello ajvw93,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me. Shopper feedback helps us improve our site overall, and we value your comments. We will take your opinion into consideration.

That being said, we have a brand new collection on the site during the first week of each month and we add items in all sizes. Please check back soon.

Let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

www.adoreme.com”

"I've purchased many items from adore me & have not been disappointed. "

"Arrived quickly, the BF loved it. ("Boner-ific") It's always hard to tell what kind of support a piece will deliver when shopping online. "

“Hello Ruggergirl,

We have an adorable new lingerie collection on the website each month; please check back soon!

www.adoreme.com”

"Arrived quickly, good fit."

"I like that they have some things that are inexpensive the only thing I don't like to much is that if you forget to skip the month you have to spend money you didn't want to. But overall customer service is good and you normally get the merchandize pretty quickly

"Shipping was fast and I absolutely love everything about my order including the packing! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

“Hello miss_elove,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set. We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new lingerie collection on the website each month; share the great lingerie news with friends!

www.adoreme.com”

"Very quick shipping and great packaging!"

"I had a bit of trouble with sizing but that was my fault. The company is really great though. They are helpful and very kind !"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

“Hello brittneyfarmer92,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Our goal is to provide you with a dazzling selection of lingerie and spectacular service each time you shop, and it is always wonderful to hear from satisfied shoppers.

We have a brand new collection on the website during the first week of each month, so we have the best selection of styles during that time. And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Very quick shipping and high quality lingerie and swim wear.
I highly recommend shopping here!

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.