Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10

Love it!

"Fits perfectly, love everything about it!"

“Hi hcameron28,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.
We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

He Liked It ;)

"The set fit perfectly and looks great on. A little different from my usual preference, but that added to the fun."

“Hi elliott_katheryne,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Unexpected comfort

"I really did not know what to expect, but certainly did not expect it to fit so well and be so comfortable.
Worth every penny. May never shop a retailer again.

“Hi bachmeierkim,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

Great time

"This fits and is comfortable while very eye catching we both like everything we have fun with and gives me confidence as I am a BBW "

“Hi ted431,

2016-08-23

"Not the quality that I was hoping for. I don't like that most of the panties are either thong or cheeky. I also get WAY too many emails."

“Hi luvtobemee,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the quality of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,
Adore Me”

Sexy body suit

"I bought a large in the new carsas body suit and it is so sexy it fits me right I'm 5"3 and 1/4. It's also hugs all my curves. I'm going to wear this in public with a skirt on. My robe is sexy but a little bagger order a size down even though you may be a 34c "

“Hi chingwyeung,

Husband approved!

"My husband (of a whole 3 months) has been trying to give me a vision of what he wanted in my bras. But I never understood. If I took him to stores he would stand 20 feet away and shrug his shoulders. I found adore me and he was very willing to give me his opioion! Really turned up the heat!!"

“Hi mary09beth8630,

Feeling pretty!

"So far I have loved the bra and pantie sets I have received. Even though no one, other than hubby, sees them I love knowing that I have them on."

“Hi janmariegill,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

The exciting reveal

"My girlfriend loved everything and it all fit her perfectly. I'm glad I got it."

“Hi hunterfam92,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

**** and comfy

"Every set I've received is prettier than the last. I never knew an underwire could be so comfortable. I love that every month they offer new items . "

This review was modified by josouthside on August 22 2016 03:24:36 PM

“Hi josouthside,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

help@adoreme.com”

2016-08-21

Bringing sexy back!

"Thank you ADORE ME for returning a look gone long too long! I love the set and joined the club to be eligible for new looks every month.

Oh, yeah, my husband thanks you, too

“Hi selott,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

2016-08-20

Cancelled Membership

"I was mislead by the buy 5 and get 1 free, there is a small fine print which was not advertised well enough. If you use the promotional codes they send you in the mail, it does not count towards it. I ended my membership due to poor ethics. "

“Hello thirann_dom2014,

We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience.

Please note that, unfortunately, only full-priced items count towards the Buy 5 Get 1 Free, as stated here: http://www.adoreme.com/terms-conditions

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you at this time.

Best,

2016-08-20

I feel beautiful again

"I ordered my item not knowing what to expect seeing as how I have had a tremendous amount of wait gain I never thought I could be sexy again.I got a black sheer sleeper. the package it came in was beautiful. (the box) My outfit fit me perfectly and my husband loved it so I decided to order a set. When my bra and pantie sets came in I looooooved them. They both looked just as amazing as they were online and they were both extremely comfortable. From now on adoreme will be my go to site for all of my undergarments and sleep wear. thank you guys!!!"

“Hi woodcecily89,

help@adoreme.com”

2016-08-19

Never felt more sexy

"My cute pjs came in really fast and I have never felt more sexy every time I wear them! I love the quality and the feel of the fabric. Couldn't go wrong with Adore Me!! "

“Hi gillianmiller901,

2016-08-19

I love adore me !

"My package always shows up I can always count on them !"

“Hi lexiaescobar,

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.