• Adore Me Adore Me Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10

"I always get my stuff when they say it will arrive and its comfortable and cute"

"Love, love, love my new bra and panty set! Great price and great quality."

“Hi brendasuej,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

help@adoreme.com”

"Don't think the top is true to size."

“Hello jkadlik965,

Thanks for the review, we’re sorry to hear that!
Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love. We understand!

Fit varies slightly with different brands and fluctuates naturally as time goes on. We recommend getting sized at least once or twice a year, and you can always reference our size guide (located next to each product’s size dropdown menu).

Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

help@adoreme.com”

"The lingerie is beautiful and fits perfectly. "

"I really liked this bra and underware set."

“Hello h_jennifer56,

help@adoreme.com”

"Very quick delivery for free and love the product"

“Hi tholtgreen,

Thanks for reviewing us, we are so glad to hear that!

Our warehouse typically processes and ships an order within two business days, most U.S. orders are then delivered in five business days. We do our best to keep it quick!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

XO
help@adoreme.com”

"Love it. Fits great. Quality is well. "

"Love! Fit perfect and looked incredible! Super comfortable too!"

“Hi XX

Hi srosepiccolo,

help@adoreme.com”

"I've always had such great luck with all my orders from AdoreMe, this one happened to be for my sister - and after recieving the swimsuit, I think she's hooked too!

Dealing with their customer service department for exchanges has been easy and the products are fantastic - I definitely recommend that everyone give it a try!

"I loved my package and it was delivered in a timely fashion! My only problem I had was with the padding in the bra isn't sewn into the bra ... Is this normal ?? I feel like it gave me a good lift but after washing I'm scared it'll rip. "

"The product is wonderful. And it shipped quickly. No complaints. "

“Hi jfcialek,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

help@adoreme.com”

"the babydoll lingerie doesn't quite fit right around your top area. it sticks out making a pointed shaped that is odd looking. "

“Hi bontemps247,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We’re sorry this set wasn’t perfect the first time around. We understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky, that’s why we offer free and easy exchanges!

All the information you’ll need to exchange or return this set is available in your account. Just log in, click My Account, click Returns & Exchanges, then follow the step by step directions.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

help@adoreme.com”

"I loved the two bras I purchased. I had to return another item and it was a very easy process. I will be a long time customer."

"Very happy and satisfied with the quality and different styles, as well as the different colors too!"

"My order came very fast. I was impressed with the quality and the perfect fit."

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.