• Adore Me Adore Me Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10

"The underwear is a little small but other then that very great service!"

"very efficient and quick delivery ! great products and amazing prices ! highly reccomend "

"very cute the material was just cheaper than I thought. "

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

“Hello emeraldvan,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. Our lingerie is made from a variety of fabrics including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, and that is why it is best to direct any style questions to customer service via email, phone or chat, to ensure the set is made from exactly the material you are looking for.

That being said, we do encourage shoppers to exchange sets that are not up to standard. Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

Kind regards,
help@adoreme.com”

"better than advertised. My wife was very pleased"

"Love it! So beautiful and great quality. The only thing is that the bra is not lined so if it's a little cold your partner might see a little nipple action. Otherwise beautiful!"

"I was so excited to get my order in the mail!! When it came, I felt very satisfied. True quality for a great price."

"I sent out my experience with Adore Me to all my Facebook friends. I absolutely love, love, love your stiles, fit and the comfortable feel of your panties and bras. I'm a plus size and never had something fit so well, no matter who made it. Love LOVE LOVE ADORE ME. "

"Excellent selection and service.

"There stuff is very cute most of it but ordering a size is very hard. I ordered an xl in underwear they were more like a 3 x so my next punches I did a medium and they were to small . I had to return the whole set and still have not got n it back. They are also a little pricy but it's great when they send you money off your next punches ."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

“Hello angelwings9715,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your sets completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. However, we do understand that shopping online for intimates can be tricky. Our lingerie is made from a variety of materials therefore the fit can be slightly different per style and we encourage you to direct any sizing questions to our stylists on live chat prior to ordering, to ensure the set will fit right.

Kind regards,
help@adoreme.com”

" Love my set and the intro price was a great deal maker :)"

"Always great products and very pretty!! I have not had any problems with anything I have ordered and very satisfied!"

"Both of the Unlined Bras I purchased were amazing! I questioned whether I should buy them online but I am so glad that I did. They are SO comfortable and soft and they fit perfect!

I will be purchasing more. Very soon.

"I've ordered from Adore Me on several occasions. Always satisfied with the quality, cost and prompt shipping."

"Bras did not look like Web pitures and did not fit right"

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

“Hello duenascristina27,

Thanks for the review, we’re sorry to hear that!
Shopping for intimates online can be tricky, and you should only wear lingerie you really love. We get it!

Would you like to request an exchange? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping. We will forward your feedback to our production team and designer so they can look into this matter.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

XO,

"Great quality...fast delivery!"

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.