• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10

"My Krya Push-Up swimsuit fits great, but the wires in the top make a squeaky noise when I move around. I'm hoping the noise will go away after a few wears."

"I hve always recieved great service from Adore Me! "

“Hi Kakiedoo_21,

Thank you for your review!

It is wonderful to hear from a satisfied shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

www.adoreme.com”

"I am not a big fan of the bra. I love the panties. "

"Love Love Love my new bra and panty set!"

"Love this company. Will be buying more stuff for sure. "

“Hi otisfeather,

Thank you for your review!

We’re always glad to hear from happy shoppers—it lets us know we’re on the right track. Did you know Adore Me launches a new collection during the first week of each month? Check in soon for more gorgeous lingerie!

www.adoreme.com”

"Adore me is great. As long as you know your measurements its a great way to keep your wardrobe fresh."

"I was really excited that adore me had bras that were 38dd.. but once I got the bra it's more like a 38c... Way to small. It's so cute and I love the panties but now I can't wear them since the cup size is too small"

“Hello brakesincebehind,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. However, we do understand that shopping online for intimates can be tricky. Our lingerie is made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic therefore the fit is slightly different per style and we encourage you to direct any sizing questions to customer service via email, phone or chat prior to ordering, to ensure the set will fit right.

That being said, we wish to provide customers with dazzling lingerie that makes them feel adorable all day and night, and we encourage shoppers to exchange sets that do not!

Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

help@adoreme.com”

"It looks beautiful and fits as it should! "

"I have struggled for years to find the correct fit, as I have a somewhat unusual size- 36g . They delivered, and it is perfect! Not only a great fit, but beautiful and very reasonably sized. I highly recommend them!"

“Hello dsimoneea,

Thank you for reviewing us! . Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

www.adoreme.com”

"I like the purchase but I would've preferred receiving the purchase wrapped in paper rather than in plastic bags. I like that touch. Overall the set is very nice. "

“Hi ritzafalcon04,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the packaging of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

www.adoreme.com”

"The bra was super cute but it did not fit true to size and is a little uncomfortable."

“Hello destinierose57,

help@adoreme.com”

"Was great. Loved my product "

"Wasn't what I expected. I wasn't wowed when I tried in the bra. Very thin and cheap material. Its cute, but not lingerie sexy."

“Hello halle011210,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. Our lingerie is made from a variety of fabrics including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, and that is why it is best to direct any style questions to customer service via email, phone or chat, to ensure the set is made from exactly the material you are looking for.

That being said, we do encourage shoppers to exchange sets that are not up to standard.

help@adoreme.com”

"Absolutely the best company I have ever worked with. I have purchased 2 sets so far. The first set didn't fit and the exchange process was the most easy exchange I have ever made. You don't have to wait for the warehouse to receive the old set and instead immediately give you a voucher to purchase your new set. once I purchased my new set they were at my house in 2 days. The merchandise is quality and beautiful. I cannot wait to get more."

“Hi mzladyluck18,

Thank you for the review!

We’re so glad you had such a great experience! Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? Check in soon for more great lingerie!

help@adoreme.com”

"Cheaply made looks different in pictu"

“Hello kelseyshay40,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that!
While the vast majority of our shoppers are pleased with their new lingerie, we understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky. We really do get it!

Our styles are made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, cotton and more, so we encourage you to direct style questions to customer service to make sure the set is exactly what you’re looking for!
Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.