• Adore Me Adore Me Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.62/10 3.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.24/10 3.24/10

"My wife was pleased with the fit of her new bras.
Some of the panties tend to run a little on the big size.
Overall satisfied.

"Arrived quickly..received exactly what I ordered..was surprised how pretty it was packaged"

"I have always received excellent service and beautiful products from adore me."

"I ordered a swimsuit, it came in the mail very quickly, and it fit perfectly. The quality and fit was perfect and it was less than $40!"

"I was out of town and ordered a bra and panty set for my fiance. I was pleasantly surprised when it showed ahead of the expected delivery date. My fiance absolutely loved it. As did I. :-)"

"The product ran true to size and is worth the price."

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2015

Adore Me care specialist, Adore Me rep has responded

“Hi noelneary,

Thank you for the review!

We’re so glad you had a great experience! Did you know we launch a new collection each month? Check in soon for more great lingerie!

Best,
Adore Me

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F ET)
help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"Amazing lingerie With a sexy twist "

"Loved the product! Shipped quickly and better product than I expected!"

"Love the lace and looks great! Also fits true size, very nice bras and panties "

"Very nice quality and selection. "

"Process was very easy, but I now need to exchange the bottom as the size I ordered is too small. Only being able to contact customer service via phone during the hours of 9-5 has proven extremely difficult due to my working schedule."

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2015

Adore Me care specialist, Adore Me rep has responded

“Hello jmpilossof,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear you had trouble contacting us by telephone. Please note that, as an alternative, you can always contact us via live chat on site or email at help@adoreme.com.

That being said, all the information you’ll need to exchange the set is available in your account. It’s easy. Just log in, click My Account, Returns & Exchanges, then follow the step by step directions. Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we'd love to help with any questions you may have.

Best,
Adore Me

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F ET)
help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"Love it and the hubby loving it to. "

"I was very impressed with the product and the way it fit. I have a very hard time finding my size when i shop. i will surely buy from Adore Me again"

"Great selection of bras in hard to find sizes that are actually pretty!
Fast delivery.

"Easy ordering, accurate sizing comfortable and super fast delivery."

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.