Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.47/10 4.47/10

See through!!!!!

"It's see through when wet. Took an hour for someone to finally tell me. I feel like enough said. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!"

Fast and fabulous

"I received my order quickly, and love the bra and panty set. They fit perfectly, and my boyfriend was very happy. "

Amazing fit and service

"I needed to exchange; they immediately sent out the new item and it was here super quick. In the right size, the fit and quality is fantastic. If you understand and follow the VIP, it's no scam at all. The buy 5 get 1 is awesome. "

Too beautiful!!

"The sets that I have bought have been too beautiful to wear under my clothes. They should be shone off. "

FUCK YOU GUYS!!!

"My items were never delivered but you guys took the money out of my account!!!!! I requested the money I worked so hard for back & you guys could offer me nothing but store credit? That's unacceptable!!!! Good site to "window" shop.. I would not recommend this site to anyone I know!!!! "

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

"High quality and lovely. I have never written a online review before, but I've been so impressed with Adore Me that I felt like I had too. I recommend this site to everyone. "

2016-05-28

"Fits great and the sizing chart is very accurate."

Very good

"Very good , fast, professional "

The Future of Bra Shopping

"What i used to pay for a bra by itself i now pay for a matching bra and panty set, its the best. the quality and fit are amazing. I've been recommending this site to all my friends. the deals and delivery can't be beat."

2016-05-28

Fun product for a great price!

"I loved my set that I got from Adore Me and their VIP prices are so good that I can't wait to get even more from their website! I ordered the wrong size in panties, but the bras fit is great and the style is very sexy. I love it! I'm waiting on the new panties now in a smaller size. The shipping was quick and I liked how they wrapped it in tissue paper for a professional look. The exchange program was also very handy and easy to use. Great experience overall! "

3 different sets all flimsy, app not user friendly and total ripoff

" As a first time shopper I was excited to see bras in the H cup range that were more appealing than the grandma styles typically offered. I purchased three different sets first time out. It took longer than what the app stated for the sets to arrive. After 12 days I received these bras and panties.
As for the bras: they were cheaply made. The seams were uneven lumping fabric up in areas adding to the discomfort. The cup sizes fit more like a C cup instead of the H, I ordered. The material on one bra was really scratchy machined lace that offered no appeal on an actual wearer. I was shocked to see yet another of theses bras only have two clasp hooks in the back; it did not support anything other than the need to immediately return all three sets.

The app for iPad is atrociously unsupported. Customer Service Reps are not even able to explain navigation. Their only suggestion is use a pc yet all I have is mobile devices. One Rep., even stated they understand issues but left it at that; it pretty much sounded like who gives a flip just deal with it as a customer.

After all of the run around to just find out how to return items I learned this company takes $6 to "restock" their junk. They do not even have the decency to put an invoice much less a return shipping label in the box, yet want to charge you for finding out they sell inferior shoddy-made unacceptable substandard crummy bra and panty sets.

You get what you pay for....save your money unless you are a member of the IBTC.

Feeling confident

"Love each order I have received from adore me. Some people have asked if the quality is good.. YES! So satisfied with my matching sets and my lace robe. My boyfriend loves them too "

Loved it!

"Comfy and fits perfectly!"

Unlimited exchange

"Cool! I had changed 3 times until fit me perfectly. Fast delivery. "

Loved it

"I've loved everything I've purchased so far. The fit is great and it looks great on! "

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.