Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
2017-01-10

Make way VS! Adore Me is taking over my drawers.

"I just threw out my Victoria Secret to make more room for my Adore Me purchases! I love everything I have bought, which is a lot! I've become quite an Adore Me addict. Very user friendly app and easy exchanges too. Love it! "

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

“Hi Kara,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie sets.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

2017-01-08

Beautiful Bras!

"I am a customer for almost 2 years now. I really love it, so much cheaper than Victoria Secret. And really good quality. They also have a lot of choice. I really recommend it. I did not put 5 because I still think they can do better when it comes to swimming suits. "

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2017

“Hi Brenda,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the shopping experience and the new lingerie sets.

2016-12-29

Easy to Exchange/ Return

"Buying thing online can be a pain sometimes but Adore me made it easy as possible for my exhange for this item."

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

“Hi Krystlekai6,

Thanks for the great review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

2016-12-20

Disappointed loyal customer

"Have loved being a customer of Adore Me for almost a full year now...up until my last order. I never received it, had to make multiple phone calls to Adore Me, UPS and the Post Office. Finally was offered voucher codes so I could go online and re-order the items myself but by then it was too late for them to arrive as the gifts they were meant to be, with no offer of a coupon for expedited shipping- which would have solved the problem very easily! They said they couldn't do that, nor could they refund me- said that if the package had been marked Delivered by the post office and I had called saying I had not received it then they could do a Refund but because the package was lost somewhere between the third party shipper (UPS) and the post office that this was all they could do. Sad that a loyal customer has to be penalized for the errors of a third party shipper that Adore Me contracts with- should be something they deal with and fix, not pass on to the customer. I have loved the products I have received so will be sad but will be closing my account once I (hopefully) receive this replacement order that I no longer need."

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hello jbarton2116,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused and for the hassle this situation has put you through.

To address your concerns, we took a closer look and investigated further based on the details provided. We could see that unfortunately, the order you placed with us was yet to be delivered by USPS, as the status of the delivery hasn’t changed since December 12th.

Upon a deeper dive into the situation, we can confirm that you contacted us and discussed with our agents and were offered replacement vouchers to reorder the undelivered package, free of charge.
However, we want to apologize once again that our agents couldn't provide an expedited shipping method for you to receive your gifts on time.
It is not our intention to create difficulties for our customers while ordering and we wish to ensure that all orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner. For this unfortunate delivery occurrence, we have also provided a $10 store credit for you to use at any time.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2016-12-19

My Ladies Adore Me

"My Ladies Adore Me, as they cover there most beautiful bodies with this great items from Adore me.

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hi Ray,

Thank you for the review!

We love getting feedback — let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

help@adoreme.com ”

2016-12-15

WORSE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

"Don't ever expect good service out of this company. placed an order on 12/8, paid the overnight fee of $19.95 to get it here. Today is the 16th and UPS STILL hasn't received the package. I'm told it can take 5 business days to get here. 5 business days to throw stuff into a box and ship it overnight/2day air. Yes, they refunded me $20, but guess what? Still no package! Then stupid me places a regular ship order the next day because i forgot something. Guess what? it's still sitting somewhere at the shippers because they can't hand it to the post man. Thanks for ruining my wife's birthday present!"

Rep reply posted Dec-16-2016

“Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding the shipment of your orders.

Please rest assured that it is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and given that you are our valued customer, we wish to ensure that all of your orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.

Taking into consideration the grievous nature of your case, this situation has been thoroughly investigated. We could also see that you previously contacted us through Facebook channel.

As a follow up, I am now happy to confirm that my colleagues have already provided a resolution for this unfortunate occurrence.

2016-12-02

"Fit perfect. Happy wife!!!!"

“Hi 340farmallcountry,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

2016-11-30

Nice stuff but ran big

"The bra I ordered was too big. I planned to return but I already wore the underwear and didn't realize I had to return the whole set. Now I know and I'm excited to place my next order. "

“Hi koulentc,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

2016-11-29

Weird Fit and Weird Return system

"I ordered 2 sets on adoreme.com. One kind of fit- the other didn't fit at all. i did end up keeping 1 of the 2 sets. When I returned my item for a refund, I got all of these confusing emails saying that I would get a store credit soon. I still have not had resolution on this issue."

“Hi anotting,

Thank you for your review.

Upon further investigation, we could see that you have been refunded $34.00 online. Transaction ID: "f709pdkt".

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let us know if you need further help.

2016-11-27

Great quality!

"These are the nicest bras and panties I've ever owned and I used to be a Victorias Secret devotee. Never again. Adore me has so many beautiful styles in my hard to find size and I've been beyond pleased with the quality and price of every single piece I've purchased, including sleepwear and lingerie. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Hi tlucambio,

Thanks for the review!

2016-11-27

"i have been really pleased w/the products. They fit very comfortably and look terrific. I have not wanted to take the option of skipping a month yet. I look forward to getting something new every month!"

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Hi mfr_littlebird,

Thanks for your feedback.

Feeling sexy?

"Don't get caught by this never ending trap. Nothing ever fits and you're suckered into what's new next month and your bank account takes a monthly hit! Stay away!!"

“Hi spc1980,

Thank you for your feedback! This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of our items may have caused and we assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.
However, every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently so it's best to consult our fitting guide (located next to each product’s size dropdown menu), before ordering a set from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide.

Also, we are very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program. We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below at 'how it works': http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works.

Don't worry, we have assigned your case to a representative, who will contact you by email in order to assist you with any questions you may have.

Best regards,

My Review

"I ordered 2 bras and 2 panties. I love them both. They both fit great and look great. "

“Hi pjmcvey1967,

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks!

Just my Size

"I love the styles and everything fits perfectly. This is my new favorite site. "

“Hi hswhitehurst,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our sets!

2016-11-23

"Love the fit...the five hooks make it a bit hard to hook easily, though."

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2016

“Hi sclaire1959,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.