Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10

lovely and made well

"I loved the items but will need to figure out the sizing. Sorry to have to send back. The one thing I'm Not crazy about is being charged restocking fee for each item...especially when I only tried on for only a minute. This policy should be revised on some level."

Happy!

"So far everything I have ordered has fit perfectly as long as I follow the size charts! It's nice to feel comfortable through the whole day!"

Feeling sexy

"Very good quality and easy and fast to get it . Very good customer service I'm very satisfied."

Disappointed

"Never received my order due to undeliverable address. This does not make sense to me because my daughter orders from you and she has no problem getting her order. It was very disappointing as I was excited for my purchase! "

Wife (& I) loved it!

"Wife was very surprised with the gift I bought here. She said everything fit good and felt great. And I would add looked great as well!"

Love to AdoreMe!!

"My name is Kismet and I would just like to say how absolutely thrilled I am with the appearance, quality, and fit of AdoreMe's beautiful and beautifully made bras and matching undies! I do pin-up work and it is not always easy to find very attractive under things at such a reasonable price- and the best part is that I can shop without even having to leave my comfy chair!... ladies you must give this company a try- much more than a good bargain in an easy way to shop, I myself I'm sure of remaining a long-time customer... and just wait till you see the packaging!!!!. So treat yourself today-AdoreMe is guaranteed to put a smile on any girls face!"

Sexy Undies

"I really like my order. They are well made, and this is the first time I have brought this kind of underwear. I feel good wearing it,"

Finally! Something Pretty in Women's Plus

"Very feminine, fits very well, and such pretty colors! "

The worst customer service

"I can't get an email back!! And NO ONE is available to talk to on the phone!!"

I simply *adored* my purchase

"Everything was shipped and delivered quickly and I was completely satisfied throughout the whole ordering process and with my product! Thank you :)"

Love the look!

"Some seem to fit different than others. Or the pads are pointed and I hate that. Love the underwear tho."

This review was modified by mrjazzy2012 on April 29 2016 02:25:31 PM

Love Adore Me!

"The clothes I ordered were taken from my mailbox. Adore me was on top of everything and sent myou order again. Very friendly customer service. Great clothes. I love them."

2016-04-29

Adored the service and delivery time

"The delivery was right on time and in good shape"

Perfect Lingerie for a Bachelorette Gift

"I was very satisfied with the quality and look of the lingerie I bought for a friends bachelorette lingerie shower. She loved the color and look. "

2016-04-29

Very disappointing fir a first time costumer

"Hi I am writing you today to let you know that my experience with the door me was very dissatisfied I ordered 3 items and somehow there was a mix-up with the mail I called everyone that I needed to call including Representatives at Adore Me and no one was able to help me my package was returned and sitting back to your stores which I did not want because I really wanted the items they charged me a restock fee and refunded me part of my money which was dissatisfying to me because it makes me not want to shop there again because no one understood that mistakes do happen all I have wanted was the items I have ordered and purchased and no one could help with for that service was truly the satisfying for me and it was my first time"

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.