Stores > Adore Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adore Me by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Pretty good in service and quality of products!

"My experience with them has been good 2 times and average once (which is actually because of the size issue). The initial two times were pretty good because the product was of a good quality, the packaging was cute, and the whole process of getting the bra was smooth. The last time was a bit of a hassle because of the size but the exchange didn't bother me a lot. So overall it has been a nice experience and I hope that they keep it up or get even better!"

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

“Hi Gracie24,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

First, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our products!
However, we apologize for any inconvenience the sizing of some products may have caused. We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, as we always welcome customer feedback, be it positive or negative, therefore I’ll be sure to forward your review on your purchased products to our Creation team, so they can look into this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Also, we are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our products, fit & sizing etc.

Kind regards,
help@adoreme.com ”

2017-04-01

Good, Some Bad

"Here is the good (that I experienced):
The quality of the products is very good.
I get email notifications whenever they charge me for VIP status and I can request a refund (within 30 days) and receive it promptly.
I can go on a payment vacation for two months from the app.
The company is very good.
My returns have been received without an issue.
Shipping was around 1-1/2 weeks.
Packaging is very cute and nice.
Now the bad:
The construction of the bras does not suit me which is very disappointing. So far I have ordered two bras and returned one but I plan to keep giving it a try because my first return went well. My problem with both bras is that they seem to flatten my chest. I have yet to try their push up bras, though.
Another problem I have is that you cannot post a review from the website. You have to receive an email to then post a review. This is problematic, specifically when returning items. After I returned the second bra because it did not look good on me, I never got an email to review it. (Lorena contour bra) I wish there was a feature on the website where you could post a review and verify that you bought an item by writing the order number or something.
I will continue to give this store a shot, but if none of the bras work for me then I will have to move on :( which is just a personal fit issue. I plan to buy a push-up bra and a swimsuit to see if either of those will fit me or if they will just flatten my chest.

Rep reply posted Apr-04-2017

“Hello GraceGurl,

Thank you so much for your review!

First of all, we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the products received and we truly hope you will continue to give us the chance to prove that beside quality garments, we can also offer matching quality services.

Furthermore, here at Adore Me we understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky, that's why we offer free exchanges and easy returns!
For the fitting issue, we would definitely recommend you trying our push-up bras for a more defined shape, and out fitting guide as every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently.

Also, your feedback helps us learn more about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you!
Regarding reviews, please be advised that for the moment, unfortunately, the option to directly add reviews on Adore Me website is momentarily unavailable.
It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while reviewing our products, and therefore we can confirm that this situation is already under verification by our Technical Team and will soon be addressed.

Should you have any other question or concern, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2017-04-01

Terrible return services

"I ordered a bra from them and it was too small. They advertise easy returns but it's been almost 5 months and they still haven't refunded me for the bra a shipped back to them. I've contacted them several time and each time they tell me something different and say they'll notify me if something changes, but I never hear anything. I was planning on buying the bra in a larger size once the refund went through, but I'll never buy from them again. They have not been helpful, nice, quick or easy. It's been a terrible experience that actually cost me money. "

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2017

“Hello ZoëBerg-84324,

Thank you so much for your review!

First of all, we want to apologize for all inconvenience caused by this unfortunate situation with the return of your set.
Furthermore, I am terribly sorry to hear that the set purchased didn’t fit from the first try. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

However, we understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky, that's why we offer free exchanges and easy returns!
When processing an exchange, you are automatically provided with a voucher code which you can use to reorder your set free of charge immediately, without having to wait for the returned item to reach our warehouse. In case of returns, we do have a 30 days’ policy for processing the request and providing the corresponding refund, since the product is sent back to us.

In the meantime, as we understand that an unfortunate occurrence may have happened with your return, we kindly ask you to provide us the valid order number or an email address, as a reply to this message, for us to further verify and provide the best solution.

We look forward to hearing from you as we want to help as quick as possible.

2017-03-30

Great Styles! Great Prices! Great Customer Service!

"Every time I order from Adore Me, the staff is a dream to work with! I have yet to complain about any problems with returning or exchanging items. The monthly showrooms are what I look forward to and I try to order at least once a month. The pieces are also very well made, especially for the low prices! I highly recommend shopping through Adore Me if you're looking for good quality Lingerie."

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

Hi Ktj0503,

Thanks for the great review!

We are delighted to hear that your choice for lingerie is AdoreMe.com, as here we always want to ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments and excellent services.

Hope we will impress you again and again!

XO,

2017-03-27

As Others Have Written On Here This Business Is Terrible and a Scam

"Just like other reviewers I placed my order with intentions to have it for a special occasion. However, they took forever to send the product. When I did receive it, it was way to large going by their sizing charts which were obviously so wrong. I then returned the item two days later after only trying it on. A month later they tell me that they will not refund my money because my item was damaged. Which after seeing these reviews they have done to several others. I asked for a picture and the picture they sent look NOTHING like the product I even bought. I've asked for more pictures and all they said was they would send my complaint to someone else.

It is also very frustrating that there is no way to even post a review on their website. Of course they only have all the good reviews posted. This is very misleading and not a truthful way to handle a business. I will make sure I tell everyone I know not to order from this company!!! It is a scam that they are obviously using every excuse to not give people their money!!!

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

“Hello cejobe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us!
We always appreciate customers who let us know when things don’t appear to be right and rest assured that we do our best to address your concerns.

Regarding the sizing issue encountered, please be advised that our sizes are aligned as closely as possible to standard US sizes and since every lingerie company sizes its products slightly differently, this may cause minor sizing differences to appear between companies. We do encourage our customers to consult our fitting guide which provides the most accurate sizes for our products, taking into consideration that the cut of every particular style can slightly influence the fit.

Furthermore, we are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the return of your order.

We were able to look into your account and we could see that the corset returned with RMA #0000313716 was marked by our warehouse as dirty.
We are very transparent on the customer’s option to exchange or return a product and we also explain in the Exchange/Return section that the product must be sent back in its new and unworn condition. As this is a lingerie order, we do hope you can understand that we have a stricter return policy than most companies. All returned items go through a strict and thorough sanitary verification and at any small sign of inconsistency with the way the products were originally sent (stains, odors etc.) they are immediately rejected.

At this point, we are happy to see that the situation was resolved in order to meet your expectations.

Also, please be advised that for the moment, unfortunately, the option to directly add reviews on Adore Me website is momentarily unavailable.
In the meantime, we can recommend you waiting for the review request which you will be receiving via email in about two weeks since the product has arrived, in which you will be able to express your opinion regarding the products purchased and it will be posted on the Adore Me website. This is actually the source from which the new reviews shown on the website are coming from.

Overall, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Adore Me”

2017-03-23

One of my favorite stores

"I love Adore Me. Their clothes, bathing suites, bras, ****... are excellent quality, fit well, are very **** and ship free. If for some reason you do not like it, returns are always free."

Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

“Hi dmb1032,

Thanks for the great review!

Hope we will impress you again and again!

XO,

2017-03-18

"I ordered a package that I never received, and they took 30$ from me every month."

Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

“Hello Maria,

Thank you for letting us know!

We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the delivery of your order.
It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and given that you are our valued customer, we wish to ensure that all your orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
As you have confirmed that you never received your order, we are happy to see that you were already contacted by our customer relationship representative and you were provided with a resolution to meet your expectations.

Regarding the unfortunate misunderstanding regarding the Adore Me VIP, we would like to explain how the membership works. The VIP membership is only one of two options offered to customers upon checkout with their first order. Customers who select the VIP Membership option during checkout are sent a membership confirmation email and reminder emails before the fifth reminding them to either skip the month or make a purchase.

VIP members who do not shop or skip by the 6th day of each month (11:59:59 p.m. EST), are charged $39.95 and receive the same amount in store credit. Members may redeem this credit on AdoreMe.com at any time. VIP members who do skip the month (before the 6th day 11:59:59 p.m. EST) may change their minds and are free to shop any item in their showroom throughout the month.

Please note this is an automatic billing, and members who do not participate in the active membership may accumulate store credits (all information presented above can be accessed here: https://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works)
Also, any customer is able to unsubscribe online, directly from their account or simply visit our online helpdesk ( www.adoreme.com/helpdesk ) and follow the instructions.
To address your concerns, I took a look into your account and could see that you have been successfully unsubscribed from the membership on May 16th, 2016. Therefore, there is no need to worry as no further automatic charges will be issued for this account.

Also, regarding the two monthly charges issued on your account, we could see that a chargeback process was started and the bank already refunded the correspondent amount.

Furthermore, please let us know if you have any questions! We are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need regarding our services, products, fit & sizing.

Adore Me help@adoreme.com”

2017-03-02

Scam people out of money

"I ordered a yoga pants and sports bra set, it came and upon holding it up I knew it wouldn't be the correct size (the sports bra didn't appear very stretchy so I knew the waist band would be too small) so I even exchanged it or so I thought. A month later I was randomly charged 20.00. When inquiring about it I was told that my items were returned to the warehouse "dirty" and unsanitary.... I'm not sure how that's possible when I never wore them and they still had all the tags on them. They won't return any of my calls or emails and won't provide proof that said items were returned "unsanitary"... seems FISHY to me. Easy enough to say something was returned in poor condition but not provide proof or let someone know their card is being charged. Scam artists."

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2017

“Hello cuddybabe050516,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the exchange process and the misunderstanding created by the penalty fee applied.

We would like to explain that if a customer is not fully satisfied with our products, they are always more than welcome to return the sets back to us and exchange them with any other desired sets, free of charge, or request a refund, which is submitted to a $5.95 restocking fee per item, as stated on our website.

We are also transparent on the customer’s option to exchange or return a product: an FAQ page a customer can consult, customer care representatives on email, chat, phone that can help the customer find the best alternative, and of course, our Terms & Conditions. In addition, customers can log into their account and under Exchanges/ Returns zone, all information and details regarding the process can be found.

We also explain in the Exchange section that the product must be sent back in its new and unworn condition. As this is a lingerie order, we do hope you can understand that we have a stricter return policy than most companies. All returned items go through a strict and thorough sanitary verification and at any small sign of inconsistency with the way the products were originally sent (stains, odors etc.) they are immediately rejected. Moreover, if the replacement voucher codes were used, a penalty fee is applied. This was also the situation for order #301618786, for which the returned set was marked as dirty (deodorant marks).

Also, after every item is received in the warehouse and passed through the verification process, an email is sent to the customer’s e-mail address, informing them on the status of the return.

However, as it is not our intention to create inconveniences to our customers and we do value each and every one of them, as a one time courtesy, we do refund the penalty fee. This being the case, we are glad to see that you have already been refunded the $20 penalty fee applied.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any point you may need further information or assistance. We are always here and ready to help!

2017-03-01

Ridiculous!only gave a star because I had to!

"I places my first order on Feb 10th for two different products. They said it would ship within two days the order was placed but after waiting for a week, the products were still not shipped. So write to the customer care and they get back to me and say they don't know why the products were shipped and they have no idea when it will be shipped so they gave me half of my money back. But then they came back to me saying they don't have one of the order I placed in stock anymore! So I re-ordered it and they said they shipped it but I still haven't received either of my order and I have called the USPS and the customer service and they tell me neither of them has the package! So now it's been a month and I still don't have my orders!!! I'm never coming back here and I'll make sure none of my friends or family buys from them."

Rep reply posted Mar-02-2017

“Hello Lavanya,

Thank you so much for the review!

First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with the shipping of your order.

Please trust us that we truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.

The reason behind this delay in processing is the fact that, in that period, a very high number of orders have been placed on our website which caused processing delays.
However, we are always learning from each and every experience and besides the fact that we have now processed and shipped all previously placed orders and got back to the 1-2 business day processing time, we have also implemented new ways of optimizing the shipping/delivery process.

Regarding your initial order #301870365, we are very happy to see that it was delivered on March 1st, but we do apologize for the inconvenience of not having one of the two sets ordered on stock, at the moment of shipping your order.

We could see that you used the voucher code provided to reorder the missing set, and we are however sorry that the set reordered was unfortunately marked as undeliverable by the USPS carrier and it is being returned at our warehouse.

Regarding this unfortunate occurrence, we are also happy to see that you were contacted by our customer relationship specialists and were provided with the option of having the amount paid refunded or use another voucher code to try reorder the desired set.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter and look forward to hearing from you, as we want to help you as quick as we can.

2017-02-25

Terrible warehouse and customer service.

"Warehouse took over 10 days to process my order, instead of the stated 1-2 business days, and since I wanted to cancel the order on the delayed shipment to begin with, I listened to the CSR rep who told me to simply return the box in full. I'm then told the warehouse received my return with a missing item. I NEVER OPENED THE BOX. So now I'm out $25 because the warehouse didn't correctly ship nor return an item. I'm so frustrated and the customer service will only offer a voucher. I told my credit card company to stop payment and wrote into BBB. NEVER SHOP AT ADORE ME!!"

Rep reply posted Feb-27-2017

“Hello Msclvr,

Thank you so much for the review!

First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with the shipping of your order and the return process afterwards started.

We completely understand, however, that you may no longer need this order because of the delay. Rest assured that we do not want you to be stuck with something that you no longer need or want because of this experience.

We deeply regret the overall bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

However, we are always learning from each and every experience and besides the fact that we are now delivering close to all of our orders in the allotted time interval, we are happy to see that you have been assisted with this situation regarding both the delay of your order, but also the unfortunate incomplete return.

We do hope you can understand that, as this is a lingerie order, we have a stricter return policy than most companies. All returned items go through a thorough sanitary verification and at any small sign of inconsistency with the way the products were originally sent (incomplete sets, stains, odors etc.) they are immediately rejected.

Also, as we do appreciate all feedback received, we will take into consideration this situation and try to further verify if the set was sent incomplete, in order to avoid creating these unfortunate inconveniences in the future.

Please never forget that you can contact us at any time and that here at Adore Me, we always try to assist you the best way possible, in order to meet your expectations.

2017-02-14

Unhappy on Valentine's Day

"My fiance decided to buy me lingerie for Valentine's Day from this site. He ordered it all the way back on January 22, 2017. The order was shipped on the 25th. We live in Canada, where Adoreme says it ships, and charges extra for both shipping and prices (based on exchange rate). The "tracking" of packages is terrible because they only cover the shipping that takes place in the US, which is only in the fine print, and then once it reaches Canada, the package seems to just be left in the middle of nowhere? The tracking just says that it has "arrived in the receiving country". What does that even mean? It is now Valentine's Day and my fiance had to go out and buy me a separate gift because this one didn't arrive in time. Meanwhile the "tracking" says it was supposed to arrive on Feb. 5. At this point, I doubt we will ever receive the package. Have tried contacting customer service through the website multiple times with no response. EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED with the service. Will never order from here again or recommend to friends. (I ordered my fiance a gift from the US the next day, and it arrived two days later with no problems...How can this package not have arrived yet?) "

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

“Hello smdyck2693,

Thank you for your review!

I understand your concern as we are aware that your order, just like many others that were placed in this period, was probably placed with the idea of being received before Valentine's.

We know how important it is, especially in this period, to ship out orders and deliver them in a timely manner and that's why we're doing our best to process and ship out as many orders as possible every day.

Furthermore, as stated on our website, deliveries for Canada may take between 5-10 business days, however, without factoring the time spent in customs.

We also provide to our Canadian customers the option to track their package after it has passed the border, using http://tracking.asendiausa.com website. According to the delivery information your package from order # 301663004 has arrived in the destination country on January 31st.

Unfortunately, we cannot account for the time spent going through the international customs and border services. We do apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause. If you still have not received your product by the beginning of next week, please let us know.

We will make sure to help you address this unfortunate shipping occurrence in the best way possible.

2017-02-09

Do not order it's nothing but a scam

"I placed an order in January 12th up to this date I have not received my order. I called several times asking for a refund and they kept saying they could not and the kept offering me discounts for the inconvenience. They take forever to answer they're calls. They don't respond to emails! This was my first purchase and I won't. Be back. They have no type of customer service skills!!! Excuse my language but they are a bunch of bullshit "

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2017

“Hello A_sanchze209,

Thank you for your review!

We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your first order.

We truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.

We were able to look into your account and we are very sorry to see that your order has been processing for an extremely long period of time. Orders usually ship within 2 business days of being processed. We do acknowledge that this is simply unacceptable.

We deeply regret the bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

However, we are now very glad to see that your order is being delivered and that you have also been in contact with our customer relationship specialists and the situation was properly handled to fully meet your expectations.

2017-02-03

"I received my order 21 days after placing it. Definitely way longer than I had expected. I wouldn't recommend ordering from here if you're in a rush to receive your order. I'm not sure what the problem is but shipping seems to be a major issue with this company. I was pretty happy with my order though, and I'd say it was worth the wait. I'll probably order from there again."

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Hello Lana,

Thank you so much for the review!

First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with the shipping of your first order.

The reason behind this delay in processing is the fact that, in this period, a very high number of orders have been placed on our website which caused processing delays.

However, we are always learning from each and every experience and beside the fact that we are diligently working on processing all orders so we can get back to the 1-2 business day processing time as soon as possible, we are already implementing new ways of optimizing the shipping process.

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the products received and we truly hope that you will give us once again the chance to prove that beside quality garments, we can also offer matching standard services.

2017-02-02

"never shipped, never received, credit card was charged and customer service is never available"

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Hello fashiontouchme,

Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!

We are very sorry to hear that you had such an unfortunate experience with the shipping of your order, as it is never our intention to create inconveniences for our customers and we do try our best to always assure the delivery time stated on our website.

This is why, we deeply regret the bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

In the meantime, I am happy to see that you have been in contact with our customer relationship specialists and you were assisted with this unfortunate shipping occurrence.

2017-02-02

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"You can never get anyone on the phone, which is super annoying! I just want to cancel my account altogether and I can't seem to speak with a single soul. I have been trying to skip the month before my account is charged. After waiting on the line for what seems like forever, the line disconnects! I hate this site so far!"

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Hello virtuousvirgo08,

Thank you for your review!

We deeply apologize for this unfortunate occurrence you were faced with while trying to reach our Customer Care call center. Please rest assured that we are already looking into this matter and will make sure to improve and facilitate customers’ option to get in touch with us more easily, even via phone.

Furthermore, in order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and press the "Skip the month" button located on the right side of the page.
Using this last option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire.

Also, if by any chance our call center lines are busy, you can easily write us an email at help@adoreme.com and our customer relationship specialists will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

At this moment, to address your concerns and be able to help you in the best way possible, we kindly ask you to send us a private message here or contact us at help@adoreme.com, with your email address or order number, for us to further assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as we want to help you as quick as we can.

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.