• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"The band size team a little small so it doesn't fit without extender but the bra is beautiful "

"I got what I expected and it was well packaged and on time :-) Love it! I will be ordering again in the near future :-)"

"Very quick delivery, and easy exchange of an item. "

"Loved the my bra set! Delivery was quick and accurate. "

"Sizes ring water smaller. Send an email and never heard back. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Adore Me care specialist, Adore Me rep has responded

“Hello kjlrf,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.
We are sorry to hear that!

While the vast majority of our shoppers are pleased with their new lingerie, we understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky. We really do get it!

When was the last time you were fitted professionally? Fit can vary slightly with different brands and fluctuates naturally as time goes on. We recommend getting sized at least once or twice a year, and we provide a handy size guide by every product on the site.

Adore Me lingerie is made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, cotton and more, so we encourage you to direct style and fit questions to customer service to make sure the set is exactly what you’re looking for!

Would you like to exchange the set that you ordered? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Upon further investigation, we see that one of our representatives replied to your e-mail on 09/11 with instructions on how to request an exchange.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Kind regards,
Adore Me

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F ET)
help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"Finally found something that fit. Everything has been beautiful and well made. Just had some difficulty finding the right item. The nightgown and bra/ panty set fit great and are super sexy!

"Adore Me has provided one of the best online purchase experiences I've had by far. 100% happy with the fit and quality of my purchase, which is always a concern when buying online "

"What you see is what you get at Adore Me. I have ordered a couple of different sets and they are the color they appear and the fit is exactly what you ordered. Definitely ordering again and again."

"Great experience! Fast delivery and nice packaging really made a difference in my experience."

"Beautiful lingerie that's extremely comfortable and made for different size women. I'm a naturally big busted woman and have trouble finding my size let alone bras that are pretty, but adore me.com has it all"

"the website needs to enable feature to recall/cancel/edit orders still in processing, it's incredibly annoying"

"These are so comfortable and so beautifully made! You would think they cost at least twice as much as they do. Great value and great luxury for the the price.

"beautiful bra, but wish that I had gotten more of a warning about the details of being a VIP member (ie: being charged if i didn't go on the site each month)"

"SO excited for my first set from Adore Me! It didn't take too long to come in the mail after I ordered, and I'm super impressed by the products themselves. Five stars!"

"First purchase and I'm impressed. I received it quickly and the product was exactly what I wanted. "

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.