• Adore Me Adore Me Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.58/10 2.58/10

"I ordered during the time to get it delivered by Valentines as it was promised on th web site but I didn't get until 4 days later
The product is very nice but the shipping was disappointing

"This was the first time I've ordered from Adore Me and I loved it. I loved how I got my first outfit for only 25$ and there's always awesome deals. I ordered for a few days before valentines day and even though I didn't request it to come by valentines day, it still arrived that day which was awesome! Definitely going to order more and recommend it to all my girlfriends ! "

"Very comfortable and flattering. I was nervous with the material since I'm not the thinnest, but definitely flattering. As others have posted it is a little on the longer side. I'm a 34 B and usually wear a Medium, but the Medium was a little big. Not such a difference where it was necessary to return it. :) LOVE!"

"Super cute and fit really nicely."

"loved the fit and the look!"

"Great products, and so simple to return items when necessary. A great experience overall. "

"Love my purchases, fast shipping! Will shop again. "

"I ordered lingerie and was super worried that it would be cheap looking or not as it appeared online once it arrived.
I am so happy that it actually is even better than it looks online. I had never heard of adore me before but will definitely order from here again!

"great quality... Sizes fit great... The bf definetly loves this company ????"

"I greatly enjoyed this experience and will purchase again!"

"Both items didn't fit, sizing off. No customer service phone number that someone answers. "

"Everything they sell is absolutely fantastic. The quality of fabric is amazing and everything is comfortable and sexy. LOVE IT! Downside - I never get what I order on time, considering a few things I have ordered have been for Halloween and another Valentines Day, it was a huge inconvenience to receive it the day after, but AdoreMe made up for it tenfold, and I think that has more to do with who they ship with rather than AdoreMe. Also, their sizes run a bit small, but I think that's the case with most lingerie. I will continue to use them and definitely recommend them to all of my friends! :)"

"The actual sizing of products vary depending on what style you purchase. There is no universal size across the brand. You cannot actual return a product for a full refund. An exchange/credit code is given which is hassle if you weren't looking to purchase another product. Once you sign up to be a VIP member, you have to go through some hoops to part from it as well."

"Love this company! Easy returns! Gorgeous quality!!!"

"Love the bra and panties! "

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.