Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10

2016-09-24

"What can I say Adore me is awesome! I'm trying to get all my friends to join "

“Hi kchathampaycard,
Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

Coco love

"Very good, I was very pleased"

“Hi lovehall40,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

Falling In Love!

"I ordered 2 different sets for my one year Anniversary. I fell in love with the blue and black set. I also ordered the black corset with the red rose. Both of my outfits made me feel amazing and were a huge hit with my husband!"

This review was modified by hattie06 on September 24 2016 05:37:15 PM

“Hi hattie06,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

Beautiful and well made

"My third bra from Adore Me, and I'm very satisfied. It's hard finding bras in my size to begin with, but certainly harder to find cute ones in my size. Adore me fits that niche quite well."

“Hi jsfrank79,
Thanks for the review!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Yay bras!

"Yay bras! Well delivered. Might need to send this one back for a better-fitting size.

“Hi margaret_northwode,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.
We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

Disappointed customer

"The bra fitted like a tube top. It didn't give any support. "

“Hi laurian63,

Thank you for your review. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience this item may have caused and we assure you that we will forward your feedback to our production team and designer so they can look into this matter. We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com.

Moreover, would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping .

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

help@adoreme.com ”

adorable!!

"I must say I do look adorable in my new bra and panties! Thank you Adore Me!"

“Hi atsadpanda,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Amazing!

"The product was great! It wasn't perfect to size and shipping was fast! I also loved the packaging!! "

“Hi anixia_moreno,

So soft

"I absolutely love this. The material is very soft. I struggle with sizes sometimes but went with a small and its perfect. Im 127#, 34-36C. "

“Hi tonia_hoak,

Thanks for the review!

We’re always working on new features to help shoppers have the best. experience. ever. Did you know you can sign up for text alerts on your phone? Visit My Account, then click Notifications to turn on SMS alerts. We’ll only send important details about your order, your new showroom etc. Let us know if you have any questions!

2016-09-24

"The selections are good but arent all sizes arent available in all selections. I always wear a bcup but these b cups don't fit as well. But like I said they are relly nice looking"

“Hi zoellicklisa,

Thank you for your review!

For the sake of variety, many to most of our sets are only available for a limited time. If you see something great, don't hesitate! In case you miss out, we do replenish many popular items around the middle of every month, and we have a brand new collection with tons of great new products during the first week of every month.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.!

Adore Me”

Wife candy

"My wife loves getting a surprise every month and these don't disappoint."

“Hi clippingerj-96451,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Great stuff!

"Everything came on on time and fit great!"

“Hi lhovis12,

Itchy and scratchy

"The bras itched me the entire time I wore them. All 5 that I purchased were uncomfortable "

“Hi daniellemarie030,

Thank you for your review! This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the quality of this item may have caused and we assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible. We retain the policy to help ensure you consistently receive good quality, perfectly fit garments from AdoreMe.com.

Also, here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping .

2016-09-24

"Amazing quality of products, fast delivery, and good prices!"

“Hi oginni_2,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

Beautiful products

"I am very pleased with my Adore me order. The products are not of the highest quality, but better than expected for the price.
I don't like the idea of being locked into a purchase schedule, but that is how you get the best deal. Would recommend.

“Hi jacie888,

Thank you for your feedback!

This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the quality of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible. In addition, here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Regarding the membership, it is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are not obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and decide to either shop or skip that month. If you do not take action between the first and the fifth, you’ll see a $39.95 charge on the card. This amount turns to store credit you can use at any time within 12 months!

Adore Me”

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.