• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

"There was a mix up with the mail lady putting the package in the right box but it was right on time and I love the product!"

"The shipping was slow. The package went 3 hours past my city to another city to be sorted and had to come back. "

"Love this company and all of their products!! "

"I received my order in less than 5 business days. The packaging was so cute i had to show my bff. Also i love the new adore me originals (not re-labeled) items. The material was so slick and sexy! "

"Great selection, with very fast shipping. I have never had an issue with quality of items."

"This company is totally a deceptive joke."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Hello jesseandjae,

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your shopping experience with us. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service. We work constantly to ensure shoppers have easy access to information and quick answers from customer service.

That being said, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Everything was perfect! I love their stuff!"

"Live ordering from you guys. Bra and panties very comfortable."

"Great experience! The size charts were a blessing! They really came through for me. "

"I am very dissatisfied. I have an invoice order that my purchase was $0.00 because I used the store credit I earned to get my product and my bank account was charged $39.95. I have not been able to get a hold of a single agent. Each time I call I get a message the systems are down."

“Hello kellyw1977,

Thank you for your review. Apparently, there seems to have been a confusion.

Upon further investigation we see that that with your first order you joined our VIP Membership. The VIP Membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay As You Go, our one-time purchase option) you select during checkout with your first order. It is an active but flexible membership, meaning that you are not obligated to make a purchase each month, but that between the first and fifth of each month our VIP Members visit the site and either make a purchase or skip the month. It's a button in your showroom, and you may skip as many months as you'd like.

If you do not skip or make a purchase between the first and the fifth, you'll see a $39.95 charge on the card, and this amount with turn to store credit available for use at any time. The terms and conditions of membership are stated twice during checkout, once more in membership confirmation, in the two reminder emails and in numerous locations on the site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this confusion may have caused, and encourage you to forward questions to our friendly customer service team as you browse, via phone, email or live chat on site. Please note that our Customer Service Center is open 8:30-8:30 Monday-Friday EST.

How it works: http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works

Best,

www.adoreme.com”

"The items sold are very colourful with lots of variety, and super comfortable (fit to size). "

"Your website and app have a serious glitch when using facebook to log in. It keeps taking you pack to the login page when you try to open your account or check in even after you've already logged in. "

“Hello kahlwardt,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me. Shopper feedback helps us improve our site overall, and we value your comments.

We are aware of this issue and we assure you that we are working on solving this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"I absolutely love my new sets! They fit so well and make me feel amazing! Can't wait for my next purchase!!"

"I still havnt got my pacakge..."

“Hello katelynzxcvbnm,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear you did not receive your products. Our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take up to 10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs (Canada's border is especially strict, and delays at customs might triple the delivery period, unfortunately). Upon further investigation, we see that the expected delivery of your package is on or about 07/23/2014.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For any further questions, please contact our customer service team via phone, email or live chat on site.

Best,

help@adoreme.com”

"I love everything I have gotten from Adore Me! It all fits and makes me feel gorgeous! "

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.