Stores > Adore Me

Customer service: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
2017-02-14

Unhappy on Valentine's Day

"My fiance decided to buy me lingerie for Valentine's Day from this site. He ordered it all the way back on January 22, 2017. The order was shipped on the 25th. We live in Canada, where Adoreme says it ships, and charges extra for both shipping and prices (based on exchange rate). The "tracking" of packages is terrible because they only cover the shipping that takes place in the US, which is only in the fine print, and then once it reaches Canada, the package seems to just be left in the middle of nowhere? The tracking just says that it has "arrived in the receiving country". What does that even mean? It is now Valentine's Day and my fiance had to go out and buy me a separate gift because this one didn't arrive in time. Meanwhile the "tracking" says it was supposed to arrive on Feb. 5. At this point, I doubt we will ever receive the package. Have tried contacting customer service through the website multiple times with no response. EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED with the service. Will never order from here again or recommend to friends. (I ordered my fiance a gift from the US the next day, and it arrived two days later with no problems...How can this package not have arrived yet?) "

This review was modified by smdyck2693 on February 16 2017 08:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

“Hello smdyck2693,

Thank you for your review!

I understand your concern as we are aware that your order, just like many others that were placed in this period, was probably placed with the idea of being received before Valentine's.

We know how important it is, especially in this period, to ship out orders and deliver them in a timely manner and that's why we're doing our best to process and ship out as many orders as possible every day.

Furthermore, as stated on our website, deliveries for Canada may take between 5-10 business days, however, without factoring the time spent in customs.

We also provide to our Canadian customers the option to track their package after it has passed the border, using http://tracking.asendiausa.com website. According to the delivery information your package from order # 301663004 has arrived in the destination country on January 31st.

Unfortunately, we cannot account for the time spent going through the international customs and border services. We do apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause. If you still have not received your product by the beginning of next week, please let us know.

We will make sure to help you address this unfortunate shipping occurrence in the best way possible.

2017-02-09

Do not order it's nothing but a scam

"I placed an order in January 12th up to this date I have not received my order. I called several times asking for a refund and they kept saying they could not and the kept offering me discounts for the inconvenience. They take forever to answer they're calls. They don't respond to emails! This was my first purchase and I won't. Be back. They have no type of customer service skills!!! Excuse my language but they are a bunch of bullshit "

This review was modified by A_sanchze209 on February 14 2017 12:00:13 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-10-2017

“Hello A_sanchze209,

Thank you for your review!

We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your first order.

We truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.

We were able to look into your account and we are very sorry to see that your order has been processing for an extremely long period of time. Orders usually ship within 2 business days of being processed. We do acknowledge that this is simply unacceptable.

We deeply regret the bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

However, we are now very glad to see that your order is being delivered and that you have also been in contact with our customer relationship specialists and the situation was properly handled to fully meet your expectations.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

2017-02-03

"I received my order 21 days after placing it. Definitely way longer than I had expected. I wouldn't recommend ordering from here if you're in a rush to receive your order. I'm not sure what the problem is but shipping seems to be a major issue with this company. I was pretty happy with my order though, and I'd say it was worth the wait. I'll probably order from there again."

This review was modified by Lana123 on February 07 2017 12:15:16 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Hello Lana,

Thank you so much for the review!

First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with the shipping of your first order.

Please trust us that we truly understand how important it is for you to not only receive quality products and services but to also receive your order in a timely manner.
The reason behind this delay in processing is the fact that, in this period, a very high number of orders have been placed on our website which caused processing delays.

However, we are always learning from each and every experience and beside the fact that we are diligently working on processing all orders so we can get back to the 1-2 business day processing time as soon as possible, we are already implementing new ways of optimizing the shipping process.

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the products received and we truly hope that you will give us once again the chance to prove that beside quality garments, we can also offer matching standard services.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Should you have any other question or concern, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2017-02-02

"never shipped, never received, credit card was charged and customer service is never available"

This review was modified by fashiontouchme on February 07 2017 12:00:14 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Hello fashiontouchme,

Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!

We are very sorry to hear that you had such an unfortunate experience with the shipping of your order, as it is never our intention to create inconveniences for our customers and we do try our best to always assure the delivery time stated on our website.

This is why, we deeply regret the bad experience this has caused you. We recently had a huge volume of incoming orders that we did not anticipate and that has caused some mix-up and delay with some of the packages. We have since then sent a second team to the warehouse to reduce the processing time to normal and to ensure that this kind of delay will never happen again.

In the meantime, I am happy to see that you have been in contact with our customer relationship specialists and you were assisted with this unfortunate shipping occurrence.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any point you may need further information or assistance. We are always here and ready to help!

2017-02-02

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"You can never get anyone on the phone, which is super annoying! I just want to cancel my account altogether and I can't seem to speak with a single soul. I have been trying to skip the month before my account is charged. After waiting on the line for what seems like forever, the line disconnects! I hate this site so far!"

This review was modified by virtuousvirgo08 on February 07 2017 12:00:10 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Hello virtuousvirgo08,

Thank you for your review!

We deeply apologize for this unfortunate occurrence you were faced with while trying to reach our Customer Care call center. Please rest assured that we are already looking into this matter and will make sure to improve and facilitate customers’ option to get in touch with us more easily, even via phone.

Furthermore, in order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and press the "Skip the month" button located on the right side of the page.
Using this last option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire.

Also, if by any chance our call center lines are busy, you can easily write us an email at help@adoreme.com and our customer relationship specialists will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

At this moment, to address your concerns and be able to help you in the best way possible, we kindly ask you to send us a private message here or contact us at help@adoreme.com, with your email address or order number, for us to further assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as we want to help you as quick as we can.

2017-02-01

Wowed!! Impressed!

"I just received my first order and I have to admit I am VERY impressed. I've ordered from companies that are advertised on Facebook before and have regretted those purchases. Not only did the order arrive quickly (9 days after ordering) but the quality is better than Victoria's Secret! And the price can't be beat! Did I forget to say that it's gorgeous?! The app is the icing on the cake - I can check out the products AND track the status/shipping of my order. Definitely going to be ordering again (and again and again and again...)"

This review was modified by bicentennialbaby724 on February 03 2017 10:30:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2017

“Hi there,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are truly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Also, we have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

2017-01-27

Worst Customer Service Ever!!!

"I placed my order on 1/18/17 and its now 1/27/17 and it is still processing. I've tried the live chat and emailed the company 16 times exactly and I have called four times. I was given an apology and told it would be shipped out within the next few days and given a $10 store credit. My order is still processing which is ridiculous because the website says it ships out after 1-2 days of processing. I even had a friend order the same day as I did and she has already received her order. I haven't had anyone from this company try and rectify the situation. I am cancelling my VIP membership and never ordering from here again. Their customer service is simply awful and I'd rather use a company that has better service and is more prompt."

This review was modified by maryjoevibbert on January 31 2017 12:02:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-30-2017

“Hello Mary,

Thank you for your review!

We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order.

The reason behind this delay in processing is the fact that in this period a very high number of orders have been placed on our website which caused processing delays.

We're diligently working on processing all orders so we can get back to the 1-2 business day processing time as soon as possible.

Furthermore, after taking a look into your account to gain some further insight into how we may assist you at this time, we could see that you have already been contacted by our customer care representatives and provided with a resolution for this unfortunate occurrence.

Adore Me”

2017-01-26

Not one to complain, but...

"I rarely write bad reviews. I always give every company a huge benefit of the doubt, but AdoreMe has given me more grief than I can handle. The customer service is nonexistent. It takes multiple phone calls to get to a sales support associate, because the hold-line is so long that their phone system simply hangs up on you after 10 minute wait-times. They charged my account and never sent any products. They sent me a few apology emails about their warehouse having an excess in orders, but when I contacted them via phone and via email twice, requesting to cancel my order and a refund, I received no response. Once they do respond, it's an automated or scripted message that offers me a free $10 off my next purchase and no information on my order. I think it's obvious enough I will NEVER be using that $10 off, because I never want to associate myself with this company again."

This review was modified by dvross on January 31 2017 12:01:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-27-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your review!

We always appreciate customers who let us know when things don’t appear to be right and rest assured that we will do our best to address your concerns.

First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate shipping situation you have encountered.

We take full blame for this and we try to offer the best suitable solution for each situation.
Furthermore, I could see that you have been contacted by our customer relationship representatives and were provided with a resolution to all unfortunate occurrences encountered.

May you have any other concerns or be in need of further assistance, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2017-01-24

Company acts like scammers

"I placed an order with this company on 1/13. As of today, it is still processing. The company's FAQ promises 1-2 days for processing. It has now taken 11 days. I contacted the company and was given the "warehouse is backed up" line and $10 credit and promised the order would be shipped by the end of the week. It wasn't. So I used my $10 credit, and the order was done processing on time, but shipping is taking forever. It went from New Jersey to Indiana?? I'm in Ohio. Additionally, the company's website has a map with shipping times according to state. Per the map, shipping should have taken 2-3 days. It'seems been 4 and it's just now on its way to my state.

My husband placed an order the same week I did. His order was shipped yesterday.

We both received an email as part of a mass email from the customer care manager apologizing for the delay with a $10 off code. This code is virtually useless, as the company is always running specials and once you enter the code, it reverts to the original price, making it more expensive than the specials.

I posted a review on Facebook and was asked to PM my order number so they could investigate. I sent the email 5 days ago, and it has yet to be read.

So, as of right now, I have utilized every possible option available to try to rectify my issue and have yet to receive any satisfactory communication addressing my order specifically.

I have never in my life encountered such poor customer service. Ever. This is definitely a "buyer beware" company, as so far we have spent $185 with this company and have not received a single item.

This review was modified by BR0405 on January 27 2017 08:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-26-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your review!

First of all, we want to apologize for all the hassle the shipping of order #301571025 may have caused.

Upon further investigation we could see that, unfortunately, your order had a delay in processing due to an unprecedented volume of sales with which our warehouse was faced. After an order is placed it's first processed in the warehouse before being shipped and this phase normally takes 1-2 business days.

We deeply apologize for this delay, we’re aware of this issue and we're diligently working on processing all orders so we can get back to the 1-2 business day processing time as soon as possible.

After further investigation, we could also see that your order was shipped on January 25th and it is now being delivered by our carriers, following the fastest logistic route available.

We also happily provided $20 store credit for the inconvenience and can confirm that the second order placed, on January 19th, has been already delivered in a timely manner.

Regarding the pending social media answer, please rest assured that our colleagues are answering all messages received, but the response time may vary from couple of minutes to a few days, depending of the amount of messages registered in a certain period of time.

Should you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We are always happy to help!

2017-01-10

Make way VS! Adore Me is taking over my drawers.

"I just threw out my Victoria Secret to make more room for my Adore Me purchases! I love everything I have bought, which is a lot! I've become quite an Adore Me addict. Very user friendly app and easy exchanges too. Love it! "

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

“Hi Kara,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie sets.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

2017-01-08

Beautiful Bras!

"I am a customer for almost 2 years now. I really love it, so much cheaper than Victoria Secret. And really good quality. They also have a lot of choice. I really recommend it. I did not put 5 because I still think they can do better when it comes to swimming suits. "

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2017

“Hi Brenda,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the shopping experience and the new lingerie sets.

2016-12-29

Easy to Exchange/ Return

"Buying thing online can be a pain sometimes but Adore me made it easy as possible for my exhange for this item."

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

“Hi Krystlekai6,

Thanks for the great review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

2016-12-20

Disappointed loyal customer

"Have loved being a customer of Adore Me for almost a full year now...up until my last order. I never received it, had to make multiple phone calls to Adore Me, UPS and the Post Office. Finally was offered voucher codes so I could go online and re-order the items myself but by then it was too late for them to arrive as the gifts they were meant to be, with no offer of a coupon for expedited shipping- which would have solved the problem very easily! They said they couldn't do that, nor could they refund me- said that if the package had been marked Delivered by the post office and I had called saying I had not received it then they could do a Refund but because the package was lost somewhere between the third party shipper (UPS) and the post office that this was all they could do. Sad that a loyal customer has to be penalized for the errors of a third party shipper that Adore Me contracts with- should be something they deal with and fix, not pass on to the customer. I have loved the products I have received so will be sad but will be closing my account once I (hopefully) receive this replacement order that I no longer need."

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hello jbarton2116,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused and for the hassle this situation has put you through.

To address your concerns, we took a closer look and investigated further based on the details provided. We could see that unfortunately, the order you placed with us was yet to be delivered by USPS, as the status of the delivery hasn’t changed since December 12th.

Upon a deeper dive into the situation, we can confirm that you contacted us and discussed with our agents and were offered replacement vouchers to reorder the undelivered package, free of charge.
However, we want to apologize once again that our agents couldn't provide an expedited shipping method for you to receive your gifts on time.
It is not our intention to create difficulties for our customers while ordering and we wish to ensure that all orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner. For this unfortunate delivery occurrence, we have also provided a $10 store credit for you to use at any time.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

2016-12-19

My Ladies Adore Me

"My Ladies Adore Me, as they cover there most beautiful bodies with this great items from Adore me.

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hi Ray,

Thank you for the review!

We love getting feedback — let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

help@adoreme.com ”

2016-12-15

WORSE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

"Don't ever expect good service out of this company. placed an order on 12/8, paid the overnight fee of $19.95 to get it here. Today is the 16th and UPS STILL hasn't received the package. I'm told it can take 5 business days to get here. 5 business days to throw stuff into a box and ship it overnight/2day air. Yes, they refunded me $20, but guess what? Still no package! Then stupid me places a regular ship order the next day because i forgot something. Guess what? it's still sitting somewhere at the shippers because they can't hand it to the post man. Thanks for ruining my wife's birthday present!"

Rep reply posted Dec-16-2016

“Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding the shipment of your orders.

Please rest assured that it is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and given that you are our valued customer, we wish to ensure that all of your orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.

Taking into consideration the grievous nature of your case, this situation has been thoroughly investigated. We could also see that you previously contacted us through Facebook channel.

As a follow up, I am now happy to confirm that my colleagues have already provided a resolution for this unfortunate occurrence.

Adore Me”

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.