Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10

2016-07-24

Everything is Beautiful, Even the Prices!

"I am very impressed with Adore Me, from the beautiful products to the flawless website design. It is hard enough to find bras, lingerie, and bathing suits when you have bigger breasts let alone to find something adorable at an affordable price. Adore me has a wide range of sizes and a great selection. Their bra & panty sets range around $40-$50, which is already a great price for a bra alone yet it also comes with adorable matching panties. In addition to this, they often have promotions that end up making the price even lower and even more worth it. I have only been a VIP member for one month and have already bought and received 3 sets from adore me, plan on buying another one soon, as well as got my mother and sister hooked. Each piece comes delicately wrapped and my first set even came with a $10 off my next purchase card. Everything I have bought has been great quality and by using their size guide has fit perfectly to my measurements. I would and will be recommending adore me to anyone wanting to feel amazing and look cute af in stunning matching bra and undies. "

“Hi amandaballinger1,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

Sexy,soft,& amazing

"Haven't been disappointed yet!!"

“Hi amough1,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

help@adoreme.com ”

2016-07-24

Odd Sizing but Okay Value?

"The top fit great but the bottoms didn't fit at all, they were WAY too large. The material was okay but nothing luxurious, not sure I got my money's worth from this purchase."

“Hi cbuusp4,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

2016-07-24

"Loved it. Took it on our trip across Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas."

“Hi berengerbarbara,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Makes me feel so comfy

"I've ordered a few things from Adore Me already and I also read through their site to make sure there wasn't anything fishy about their deals (i.e. making an account and the rules for their VIP membership). Overall I am very satisfied. Their products, especially the most recent bra set, makes me feel comfortable, which is what I value the most in bra products. The secondary effect is that it makes me feel sexy as well.

For new customers, I suggest reading over what it means to be a VIP member, and the "Skip the Month" deal, because as a consumer, you should know what you're getting into. Adore Me is as transparent as they can be. Their customer service is a long wait on the phone at times, but they are pretty nice and helpful with my orders.

So far, so good with Adore Me. Love their products and will continue to keep reviewing their products as I buy them.

“Hi jamcab1,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

2016-07-23

"Getting my bra took way too long more then 2 weeks also not even 3 weeks after getting it the wire poked out and started to stab me so i cant wear it any more despite all that though the bra was very cute "

“Hi nicole_minter201629,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear that the underwire has popped out of your bra. The reason may be that your band size is probably too large. If your band is moving around your body, this friction wears down the casing covering your underwire and ultimately causes a hole for the wire to pop out. In a really bad fit, this hole can occur within a matter of hours.

Try a smaller band size and a larger cup size and see if your bra stays in place better.

We will forward your feedback to our production team and designer so they can look into this matter.

Great set!

"I loved the set I received from my first order!!"

“Hi snichols1971,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

not the most durable

"sometimes after just 3 wearings the underwires come out. it is pretty bras but just do not hold up esp for the price. fit is great. "

“Hi loreeliz,

First Sexy Purchase

"I haven't ever worn sexy undergarments in my life, even when I was young and slim. In recent years I gained weight and lost my confidence. When I saw your ad for a matching set that would actually come in my size for under $30, I thought why not? I can't tell you how thrilled my boyfriend was when I surprised him with my black set! I've finally found a beautiful bra that fits and he loved how it looked on me. Thanks!"

“Hi n2foxes,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

Not in Love

"I have ordered 2 sets of Pajamas from Adore me and they both were cute until washed. The cotton set shrunk and I allowed them to air dry! I would recommend ordering one size larger. I do like the bra and panties, but with that being said, if I am not working out regularly the underwire leaves marks on my body. Not attractive! I tried going up a size and it still leaves marks."

“Hi jaxncgal

2016-07-23

Always read the fine print....

" I'm giving this retailer a poor rating because I did not realize when I purchased my 24.95 promo offer that meant I was signing up for a 39.95 a month billing regardless of whether or not I purchased anything . Not good..."

“Hi mtneasteregghunt,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry that you felt misled by the VIP membership program. We do describe this program during checkout, with email correspondence after your first purchase and at the beginning of each month. This way you have all the information necessary to fully understand the VIP program. The details can also be found below http://www.adoreme.com/how_it_works

We will do everything to make your VIP membership as satisfying as possible; however, you are free to cancel your membership any time by sending an email to our customer support.

Incredible Customer Service!

"When I told Adore Me that my pajamas were ruined when I washed them, they immediately issued me a credit for a new pair. What a refreshing way to deal with Customer Service...great products, great service!"

“Hi abrennan22,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

help@adoreme.com”

Slow delivery

"I ordered on July 1 and did not receive the set until July 18. It was supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days."

“Hi mtnparkchick,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We are so sorry to hear that!

Our warehouse can typically process and ship an order within two business days, and most orders to U.S. addresses are delivered within five business days. Canadian orders are subject to customs delays, but are typically delivered within ten business days. We do our best to ship orders to you quickly.

Did you know we also offer expedited shipping? You may select next day, two day and five day shipping during checkout.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

I Adore You, AdoreMe!

"Everything about AdoreMe is great! I wish I knew about them sooner! I tell everyone I know about AdoreMe! "

“Hi firstkidalexandra,

Thanks for the review!

help@adoreme.com”

2016-07-22

Return without Refund a YEAR AGO!!!

"This order was placed by a friend of mine for my bridal shower. The Sunny babydoll set was ordered in the wrong size and when I received the item it was the wrong size. I repackaged it up in the original box and sent it back with a note about it not fitting and there being no paperwork to return and that I would like a credit or refund. After 3 months of not hearing back from them I emailed and called the company. The phone call was very unsuccessful as the Customer Service rep that I spoke with said the return wasn't showing up in their system. After wait a few weeks longer, I emailed them and received a very shocking response. Because I hadn't correctly completed the refund process. That I would need to do a RMA and get authorization for the return to the item then use their shipping label. How do I send something back that I have already sent back!!! It just can't happen. I responded but never heard back from the company. Now a year later, I haven't heard from them, seen no refund/credit, and quite frankly just make myself purchase anything else from them. I really wanted to love this company and their cute lingerie but when Customer Service is so incompetent that they can't credit my account for something I really just wanted in a different size that I can't trust sinking anymore money into them. "

This review was modified by courtneybfox on July 22 2016 09:57:35 AM

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,536 merchant members.