Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

Very Dissatisfied

"The product was not the right size and it arrived torn and very disappointing. I had no idea I was signing up as a VIP member when I selected just a one time payment process. I assure you I will not be referring anyone to your webpage because it is very misleading. You do NOT have permission to charge my credit card for anything."

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

“Hi raintree003,

Thank you for letting us know, we’re sorry to hear that you received a defective or damaged product.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you we intend to investigate this incident. Sending a damaged product from our warehouse is entirely unacceptable. Any further information you can provide to our customer service would be of assistance.

That being said, we encourage shoppers to exchange sets that are not up to standard!
All the information you’ll need to exchange or return this set is available in your account. Just log in, click My Account, click Returns & Exchanges, then follow the step by step directions.
Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

In regards to the membership, it is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. Members are never obligated to order each month, instead, they visit the site between the first and fifth and choose to either shop or skip that month.

To learn more about the benefits of membership or to unsubscribe, visit our online helpdesk: www.adoreme.com/helpdesk

Let us know if you have other questions! We’re happy to help.

Kind regards,

2016-02-08

"Everything was awesome except undies were a little smaller than I thought. Other than that like I said awesome"

Great fit, great feel

"Everything I ordered fit like I wanted, and I am pleased with how everything looks and feels. "

2016-02-08

"Not impressed with products"

gorgeous and comfortable!

"I received my first order within days and was pleasantly surprised how pretty the bra and panty set actually was and even more so how comfortable they are and for just $19.99. I couldn't be more pleased. Husband loved it???? Will definitely be ordering again! "

New customer

"The bra set I ordered was very nice, however the band was too tight so I had to return. However, I'm looking forward to ordering a different type of set! "

Too long

"I absolutely love the corset I bought however it's just way too long for my body and I have an average body size. It's like the corset was made for a woman that is 6'5."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Hello cassandra_ccmc,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We’re sorry this set wasn’t perfect the first time around. We understand shopping for intimates online can be tricky, that’s why we offer free and easy exchanges!

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

XO,

Fast delivery & True to Size

"This was my first order with Adore Me and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Being a larger curvy woman, I've always had problems finding cute, sexy undergarments that fit and are comfortable. I am very happy with both sets I ordered and will be ordering again very soon!"

Fullfilled a Plus Size's Dream

"I had an amazing experience with Adore Me! Music first order was a little too small in size. The return and exchange process was simple and easy. My replacement order was perfect in size and looked even better on my plush body."

Satisfied customer

"Very happy with delivery time and quality of products."

Beautiful Packaging

"I loved how my lingerie was shipped in a cute box! It is exactly what I hoped for as well! Thank you! :)"

Amazing fit

"I have in all my years of searching for the perfect bra found anything as comfortable as the bras I bought froze Adore Me. I am DD so it's hard to find pretty and thr right size and I have found it here. thank you"

Still waiting

"I've been waiting 8 days and my stuff still is processing I thought on the website is says processing of an order takes 2 days it's the first set I buy idk if I want to keep on buying from them and I can't even cancel because it's processing "

This review was modified by Unguiis on February 08 2016 06:31:10 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Hello Unguiis,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this!

I looked into your order to see how may I assist you at this time and noticed that your order appears, indeed, to be still processing in our Data Base. After further investigation I was able to find out that your package was in fact shipped out from our warehouse on 2/2/2016 , however, a glitch prevented you to see the update in your account. We apologize for the technical difficulties, our IT Department is looking into it.

According to the tracking number, your item is out for delivery on February 8, 2016 at 8:01 am in EL CENTRO, CA 92243.

Please accept our sincere apologies. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you .

Best,

Nice!

"Like it thus far. Took long to arrive. Let's see what happens after the first wash. :)"

Sorry to leave

"I loved everything I ordered from Adore Me but couldn't afford to continue to order every month. "

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.