• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Item does fit luckily, but size ordered is different tHan teceived."

“Hello Danstorm_DA,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you received the wrong size in your product. Our goal is to provide you with excellent lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely each time you shop with us. We hold our warehouse to high quality standards to ensure each shopper receives their lingerie as they order it.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you we intend to investigate this incident. Any further information you can provide to our customer service team would be of assistance.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help! Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

www.adoreme.com”

"Everything came in correct and on-time. I love it. "

"Loveeeee loveee loveeee will be a forever costumer . "

"Item came when expected, but their products never really meet my expectations"

“Hello crazyBFF,

We are sorry to hear you did not completely enjoy your shopping experience with us. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Our stylists on live chat are more than happy to assist you with finding the perfect set, so do not hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Great product with a nice reward system for purchases"

"everything was shipped quickly and fits nicely but the one bra had one of the bows ripped almost all the way off when it arrived, not sure what happened to it (I suspect before it was packed at the warehouse). didnt want hassle of shipping back and is an easy enough fix for me to do so its OK now. I was surprised because everything else Ive gotten from Adoreme.com has been fabulous."

“Hello balooeyes,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that your brand new lingerie was not up to standard. Our goal is to provide you with excellent lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely each time you shop with us. We hold our warehouse to high quality standards to ensure each shopper receives their lingerie in great condition.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you we intend to investigate this incident. Sending a damaged product from our warehouse is entirely unacceptable.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. We are available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

www.adoreme.com”

"fast processing and shipping. Happy with quality of bra and panty thus far! Thanks for a new way to shop for lingerie at a nice price! "

"My order never came though the shipment tracking said it did. I called adoreme and they told me how to file a claim with the usps and then call them back with the claim number. I did what they asked and adoreme said they would work with the usps to get it resolved. One rep from adoreme said they would ship me out a replacement as soon as I give them the usps claim number. The other rep from adoreme said they would call me within 24 hours after I filed the usps claim to give me an update. So far it's been 96 hours and nothing has happened. I have not received a call and I have not received my order. I paid money for a product that I never received and I don't have the feeling that they're going to do anything about it. "

"Great product, fast shipping"

"Did not fit, and uncertain what bra size to reorder."

“Hello hproctor2000,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. However, we do understand that shopping online for intimates can be tricky. Our lingerie is made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic therefore the fit is slightly different per style and we encourage you to direct any sizing questions to customer service via email, phone or chat prior to ordering, to ensure the set will fit right.

That being said, we wish to provide customers with dazzling lingerie that makes them feel adorable all day and night, and we encourage shoppers to exchange sets that do not!

Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Good price but bra did not fit and didn't come in large enough size so I had to send it back."

"Everything at timely fashion and everything fit to my expectations.

Thank you.

"Shipping was pretty fast and I love the pjs I bought. So comfortable! Would definitely purchase again. "

"I was very satisfied with my order and will order again."

"I ordered a pajama set it was to small so I sent it back for free and got a size larger for free. Free exchange is awesome!! Oh and I absolutely love my jammies!! They feel like silk they are so soft and very sexy too!! My husband Loves them!"

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.