Stores > Adore Me

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10

excellence

"I wish i would have found this site sooner"

“Hi stephanielllmnt,

We’re always glad to hear from shoppers—thanks for the review!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

Oh so Hot

"Received the Bra and Panties and the wife Loved the matching set. I Love the way it looked!! Great job Adore Me"

“Hi eddukemp19,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.
We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!

help@adoreme.com ”

2016-06-25

Amazing purchase and easy exchange!

"I bought this is black and the light blue, LOVED! I've bought a set from them before so I ordered these sets in the same size; however these ran big. It was so easy to exchange, I absolutely love this company; the products are amazing. The lace is crazy soft and sooo comfy! "

“Hi meliaochoa,

Thanks for the review!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope we can impress you again and again!

Always find something I like

"This is a great company that offers very good products. Everything I have purchased from them so far has been a good fit and nice quality. They have many items to choose from and I always find something I like! Delivery so far has been excellent as well. "

“Hi fairydancer3,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more cute looks.

I adore Adore Me

"I've gotten a few orders from Adore Me (and I'm excited to get enough to get a free one!), they are always timely, the items always fit me the same way and are of great quality. I have so many cute and supportive bras, now!"

“Hi borcenacinema,

help@adoreme.com ”

Adore-able

"Fast delivery and perfect!"

“Hi amywood2112,

Thank you! We’re so glad to hear that.

Great option for a 38H

"Finding bras that actually fit has always been a challenge, but Adore Me has given me hope and has delivered awesome products!"

“Hi seldergaard,

Fun delivered!

"The online and mobile friendly process makes it so simply to have a new sleepwear, intimates, and others delivered monthly. "

“Hi duclos_todd,

Thanks for your feedback.

2016-06-24

"Pretty impressed. I wish they would send a reminder about the payment coming out so I had time to decide whether or not I wanted it this month."

“Hi karissa2489,

Thanks for the review!

We’re always working on new features to help shoppers have the best. experience. ever. Did you know you can sign up for text alerts on your phone? Visit My Account, then click Notifications to turn on SMS alerts. We’ll only send important details about your order, your new showroom etc. Let us know if you have any questions!

Feeling Sexy

"It has been a long time since I was able to find a proper fitting bra. I order one of yours bras, because my boss told me to try you guys out. When I got my order in, I felt sexy the moment I put it on. I will most deff be ordering from you again. "

“Hi,

Sexy on top on bottom

"I bought this bra set to surprise my boyfriend and ended up loving it just as much as he did (even if for other teasons). It's comfortable and fits mostly to size. I have a tiny bit of spillage, being a 38 DDD on a 5'0" frame. But it looks great and is only noticeable to me so far. Ladies, it's the perfect bra to have for summer time and being able to wear racerback tanks. "

“Hi sadierangel,

Mixed emotions

"What I didn't really like about Adore Me was that I never knew what to expect when I ordered a set. I ordered three different sets, and all three bras fit differently. It was very frustrating and not worth the effort to try to guess what to order to exchange them. Then when I changed cards, it was impossible to choose to skip the month or take a vacation when updating the card at the same time. This is a limitation of the site itself."

This review was modified by shanmarie8890 on June 23 2016 06:13:26 PM

“Hi shanmarie8890,

Thank you so much for your feedback. This information helps us to hear about our products directly from the source that matters the most: our customers. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience the sizing of this item may have caused. We assure you that we will look into this matter as soon as possible.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

2016-06-23

I am glad embarrassment is a choice.

"The bra and panties set was worth paying $25.00 I wouldn't pay more. I am a full size woman and the quality of the bra wouldn't last long. Also the detachable straps keep coming loose. I was in the middle of a scene for a play I am in and the strap came loose and was hanging outside of my summer dress. I am glad embarrassment is a choice."

“Hi Sheanna,

We are terribly sorry to hear that your set malfunctioned. Therefore, we would like to offer you $10 store credit to count towards a future purchase, as an apology for this inconvenience.

We again apologize deeply for any inconvenience this item may have caused. Moreover, we will forward your feedback to our production team and designer so they can look into this matter.

Would you like to exchange this set?

Very good

"I loved it and it is so comfortable and fashion as match everything i need . I will reccommednt to my fiend"

“Hi abeilfuss14

Thanks for the review!

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Flower Suit!

"I absolutely LOVE this swim suit!

It is fashionable and SO comfortable.

“Hi sydney-soley,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your new swimsuit.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,566 merchant members.