• Adore Me Adore Me Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.01/10 5.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.62/10 3.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10

"Love it!!!!! Fits perfectly."

"The swim suit I ordered was not structured enough but the exchange went smoothly."

"Love everything about my new lingerie: fit, style, comfort - it's perfect!"

"Was delivered very quickly, and the bra was very comfortable. The size fit perfectly also"

"Love the products! They are sexy, fun, and a quality product! "

"High quality products, true to size, quick shipping, easy to use website."

"The pajamas are extremely comfortable and yet quite feminine."

"I was very happy with the customer service. They were really professional and courteous when assisting me with my return."

“Hello ppace1958,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our customer service.

It is wonderful to hear from a happy shopper, and we look forward to impressing you time and again!

www.adoreme.com”

"Adore Me was quick to fulfill my order and ship it out. It arrived sooner than I expected which was awesome. This was the first time purchasing from them and I'll be sure to buy again. "

“Hi tdora14,

Thank you for reviewing us, we are so glad to hear that!

Our warehouse can typically process and ship an order within two business days, and most orders to U.S. addresses are delivered
within five business days. We do our best to keep it quick!

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? Check in soon for more great lingerie!

www.adoreme.com”

"I love my new bra and panty set. Fits well, great lift and quality, beautiful color! Thanks!"

"I ordered online and found that at the beginning of the next month I was charged 40$ for a membership I didn't want. After calling, they said they would refund it. two weeks later, they say they have refunded it but my bank says they haven't. I also returned an item because I knew it would be too small, i didn't even try it on. I sent the item back and was notified that I wouldn't be refunded cause there was deodorant stains in it. They didn't come from me because I never tried it on. I asked that if they wouldn't refund me, if they could at least send it back. But they couldn't do that either. So now I am out 70$ and I have no products. "

"I loved my purchase & I will definitely be buying more! "

"I loved my set the only peoblem I did have was that the bra wasn't 100% comfortable to wear. The middle spacing was uncomfortable and painful. "

“Hello xoxo_cinthya_xoxo,

Thank you for reviewing us!

We are sorry to hear your set wasn’t exactly right the first time.

You may have noticed we left out the packing slip in your box—this is part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact. All the information you’ll need to exchange or return this set is available in your account. It’s easy! Just log in, click My Account, Returns & Exchanges, then follow the step by step directions.

Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping
Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

Kind regards,

www.adoreme.com”

"Love what I got and got it in a quick, timely manner."

"I loved the discounts they offered. It made it affordable and realistic. I got a set worth 40 dollars for 20 dollars. I am very happy with the products. They seem to be of good quality so far."

“Hi tayta08,

Thank you for the review!

We’re so glad you had such a great experience! Did you know we launch a new collection each month? Check in soon for more great lingerie!

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.