• Address: 499 7th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.90/10 2.90/10

"I love my new pajamas. They fit great and were so soft"

"I had to pay an extra money for shipping costs because i live in Canada. :( the bras are pretty and one is good the peach one."

"2 of the items ordered did not fit properly."

"Well I guess the reason why I was rather unhappy with their store is because you can't cancel your purchase, I ordered some stuff by accident and had to wait for it to be delivered and then return it, also the website is somewhat unclear when it comes to ordering stuff with the discount codes, this was the reason for my error, I didn't know where to put in the code and before I knew it I ordered lingerie without the discount... It made me feel like they purposely try to have people make those mistakes, also when I had questions and called their advisor, I had to wait 40mins before somebody picked up the phone, overall not a great experience, won't order from them again even though the product itself is good quality and reasonably priced. "

"Love the pajamas!! Most comfortable I've ever worn. "

"It's very rare that I'm not satisfied with Adore Me!"

"Great price. Fast delivery. "

"Never received my order. Adore me refused to ship my items until a claim was filed UPS. These were presents and even though I never received them I have been charged for them."

"Another great purchase. I'm so pleased that I've been telling friends and family all about Adore Me. Definitely my go to site for my lingerie."

"Great quality and quick free shipping!"

"Got my order quick and was very satisfied "

"I didn't recieve my purchase and no one for customer service returned my phone call regarding this matter. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

Adore Me care specialist, Adore Me rep has responded

“Hello valbuena_claudia1,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We are sorry to hear you haven’t received your order! According to the available tracking information, this order was delivered to your address on 12/13/2014.

To see this information, please log into your Adore Me account, click My Orders then track this order. Please contact your local post office to launch an investigation and let us know the case ID so we can assist.

USPS can be of further assistance. By calling 1.800.ASK.USPS , you can start an investigation to locate your missing package. When prompted, opt for "DELIVERY" assistance. USPS will follow up with you within 48-72 hours with their discovery. If they have not been able to produce your package, then call us back at 1.800.433.2367 Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (EST) with your Case # and we may be able to assist you further.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!

Best
Adore Me

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F ET)
help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"I found adore me a very painless experience, the website was very easy easily navigable."

"The fact that 39.95 will get deducted from your account each month unless you "skip" the showroom was not posted cleary before I made the purchase, it was not until after the purchase that I found the fine print explaining that. I can't really understand how you csn get away with not msking that very clear before someone gives you their credit card information. As for the product I received, it was not the quality of material I was hoping for.
I won't be ordering anything else, and now I have to call to havr my "VIP" membership cancelled so you won't deduct money from my account.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

Adore Me care specialist, Adore Me rep has responded

“Hello micateel,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear you felt frustrated!

The membership is one of two payment options (the other is Pay as You Go) you select during checkout with your first order. The terms and conditions of membership are stated twice during checkout, once more in the membership confirmation email, in the reminder emails before the fifth and in numerous locations on the site. As stated in our Terms and Conditions, here: http://www.adoreme.com/terms-conditions, customers are free to cancel their membership at any time by calling Client Services (8:30-8:30 M-F EST) and speaking with a representative .

Regarding the product, we are sorry to hear that it was not what you were looking for. Our styles are made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, cotton and more, so we encourage you to direct style questions to customer service to make sure the set is exactly what you’re looking for!

Would you like to exchange this set? Here is more information about exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. We are available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,
Adore Me

Live chat on site
1-800-433-2367 (8:30-8:30 M-F EST)
help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"The product is very nice, fits well, and always delivered as promised. What I dislike is being reeled into a monthly purchase program called their VIP program. I didn't realize I was even enrolled! Now, I'm expected to purchase lingerie monthly. I personally don't like these kinds if selling tactics. Then I called to tell them I want to be removed from this but have to wait long times, Left a message. They called back a few days later. But I missed the call. Ugh! Now I have to call back again and go thru same process. Just frustrating & unnecessary!"

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.