Stores > Adore Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adore Me by clicking a star below.

2017-06-21

"Shipping takes a long time to receive. Returns take even longer to process. Not impressed with the length of time it takes to receive orders. The products have been nice but the swimsuits seems to run small."

“Hello Trista,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

This information helps us to hear the truth about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you! We will make sure to forward your feeedback both to the carrier and the warehouse so that they can analyse what went wrong and improve the service.

We assure you that we do not take this lightly and we are thoroughly investigating any issues related to shipping. We completely understand how inconvenient delays can be t our customers.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Fits so well

"I love the way this suit fits and looks great! "

“Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to hear that the look and the fit of our product has impressed you so. Your feedback helps us to maintain the shopping experience simply adorable.

Check back soon for the new designs. We will keep the beautiful styles coming.

Perfection

"I switched from padded to unlined and they fit perfectly! "

“Hello,

Thank you for your valuable review.

We are glad about the fact that the unlined styles suit you and now you have the perfect fit. We are constantly working on the fitting of our products to maintain the shopping experience simply adorable.

Check out our upcoming new designs in the beginning of next month.

comfy Jammies

"I am happy with my jammies. comfy and my hubby likes them too. fast shipping!"

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me! We are delighted to hear that both you and your husband enjoyed your new lingerie set.

We are always happy to hear from satisfied shoppers. We have an adorable new collection on the website each month; share the great news with friends!

Amazing

"Everything I have purchased has been absolutely amazing so far. "

A rep from Adore Me, Adore Me care specialist, has responded

“Thank you for the amazing review!

We’re so glad to hear that you have purchased multiple styles and all of them has impressed you!

We love getting feedback—let us know if you have questions while you’re browsing the site!
Follow us on *Instagram* to discover our new looks: https://www.instagram.com/adoreme/

Wonderful

"Love the bra set fits well"

“Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We always adore to hear about well-fitting items. This information helps us to hear the truth about our products directly from the source that matters the most, you! We will make sure to forward your feedback to our design department in order for us to maintain this experience simply adorable!

Hope we can impress you again and again!

Excellent fit!

"Perfect! One peice swim suit, 2 bras and 2 panties. All perfect i cant believe it"

“ Hi,
Thanks for the excellent review!

We’re happy to hear that you have bought multiple items and that69 you had a perfect experience with us. Hope we will have the chance to impress you in the future.

JoSA's Avatar

Fabulous as always!

"Adore Me always deliver! Consistency, timeliness, speed service and the beautiful way they display the care for what's inside the package have me all in love with Adore Me!"

“Hello,

Thank you for your fabulous review.

Your compliments were music to our ears. We are especially happy that you have noticed the chic and cute packaging. We love to express our care for you as a customer in various ways.

We look forward to deliver our box made with love to your door many times in the future.

Surprisingly Wonderful!!!

"For the price, I didn't expect much as far as quality went. Boy, was I surprised! I got two beautiful swim suits for $29.95, and their quality is outstanding!!! I am looking forward to checking out the lingerie, bra sets, and athletic wear! So many options, and so easy and fast!!! "

“Hello,

Thank you for your exciting review.

Weare elated to hear that we have managed to surprise you with the outstanding quality of our products. We look forward doing business with you an sharing the rest of the wonderful collections with you!

Adore me order

"Great experience overall, only comment is that you don't offer a bridal registry. "

“Hello,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

We did have a similar feedback before and we think this is a great idea! We have already forwarded this review to whom it concerns for further consideration. Your opinion is very important to us!

two thumbs up

"the product is amazing, shipping was quick and i will be ordering from here again"

“Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.

We’re glad you had such a great experience and that you are planning to purchase more! Did you also know we have a new lingerie collection every month? Check back soon for more amazing looks.

Great Service

"I purchased a few items and unfortunately a couple of the items didn't work out for sizing. The return process was super easy and I like the way that I was refunded as I was given credit to put towards other items I was interested in. I would definitely recommend Adore Me to others. "

“Hi,
Thanks for the valuable review!

We truly appreciate that you are spreading the word about the good experience you have had with us. We do hope you now have the perfect fit that you can fully enjoy in your possession.

Did you know you could earn store credit just by sharing Adore Me with friends? Just visit your showroom to get your personal referral link, then share it with friends by email or social media. When a friend joins through your link, $15 is automatically added to your account and you can shop with it right away.

Let us know if you have any questions! We’re always here to help.

2017-06-20

I'm in love with Adore Me!

"Finally a cute lingerie shop that fits perfectly! I love the swimsuits and the ability to buy in my bra size and I love the bra and panty sets! I'd love to see more lightly padded, non-push-ups!"

“Hello,

Thank you for expressing your love for us.

It is a great joy to us that you have found the perfect fit on our site.

Hope we will have the chance to deliver more lovely sets to your door.

Nothing fits!

"I bought 2 bathing suits and they didn't fit. So I returned them for a smaller size. Not only was I charged $20 for doing it, I used the sizing chart that is on the web site and the new ones didn't fit. So now I'm in a mess. I can only return an item twice. Will I find one that will fit or will I now be stuck with 2 bathing suits that don't fit. Plus am I going to be charged an extra $20? It's a big gamble, I don't know what I'll get or what it will cost. I've never had a shopping experience like this before and I'm glad, because this sucks!"

“Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

First of all, we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this unfortunate situation might have caused you. It is not in our intention to suggest that you willingly and knowingly sent back a damaged item, nor that you have worn it. Even from trying on a set mishaps can happen due to the smallest of things, like the smell of a perfume or deodorant that leaves visible marks on the item.

In these cases our warehouse immediately rejects the return as the underwear can no longer be restocked. As you can understand no client would want to receive lingerie that is not in an impeccable state.

On the other hand we realize how these instances can be completely unintentional. This is why we offer refund or a voucher code to those who contact us and explain the situation.

We have already submitted a refund request in your name. You should be contacted via email any day now with the refund transaction details.

We are so sorry to hear that you still have not found your perfect fit. Rest assured that you can still try out two sizes until the stock lasts. We have checked and we still have plenty of sets from the styles that you have purchased on stock. Also please note that we do have a Live Chat option on our site during business hours. Our stylists would be more than happy to help you out with picking the right size. If you describe the fitting issues they should be able to recommend a better size for you.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience. We hope you will be able to enjoy the perfect fit very soon.

Kind regards,

Best online service

"Bought swimsuit, fit and delivery was on POINT. I even got help when I had a bit of difficulty. The compliments kept rolling in, no going wrong with Adore Me. "

“Hello,

Thank you for the flattering review.

It was our pleasure to offer our services. We are truly happy that you have described us as the best. We aspire to continue to be the best of bests when it comes to serving you.

Did you know we launch a new collection during the first week of each month? You’ll get the best selection of sizes, styles and colors around then. Check back soon for more cute lingerie!

Share Adore Me's store rating

Adore Me is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.