Adore Me Reviews - adoreme.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.94/10 5,081 reviews

Adore Me is a merchant member
Adore Me participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,082)

"Awesome customer service!"

"I LOVE Adore Me products! And it usually comes within 3-4 days after purchasing!"

"Bought one somewhat larger than my bra size but it seemed three sizes too small not satisfied at all have returned the corset "

“Hello Ninakk13,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. While the majority of our sets fit true-to-size, we understand that shopping online for intimates can be tricky. Our lingerie is made from a variety of materials including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic therefore the fit can be slightly different per style and we encourage you to direct any sizing questions to customer service via email, phone or chat to ensure the set will fit right.

That being said, we wish to provide customers with dazzling lingerie that makes them feel adorable all day and night, and we encourage shoppers to exchange sets that do not!

Here is more information regarding exchanges and returns: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

And do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team with any queries that come up as your browse.

Kind regards,

help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"I always receive my products promptly and they always fit very well!! They are made well too! Most delicates fall apart quickly."

"arrived quickly. great service."

Rating 4/102/5

"Not the quality I expected. "

“Hello leathornton,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your brand new set completely!

Our goal is to provide you with excellent quality lingerie that fits perfectly and flatters completely every time you shop. Our lingerie is made from a variety of fabrics including lace, silk, satin, mesh, elastic, and that is why it is best to direct any style questions to customer service via email, phone or chat, to ensure the set is made from exactly the material you are looking for.

That being said, we do encourage shoppers to exchange sets that are not up to standard.

Kind regards,

help@adoreme.com”

"The fit of the lingerie is very nice. The feel of the mesh fabric is a little odd. I wish I could find silky sets that are unlined - I'm having a very hard time finding them - I prefer the feel of the silk against my skin. "

"Not much to say. Delivered on time. Not warm enough yet to see if I like how it fits."

"I never have a problem with this company. Love it."

"I love Adore Me!! I have not had any problems with their service. It has been great!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Adore me has so many options and is so much fun to receive in the mail. The bras aren't of super high quality, but that's to be expected for such low prices. The bra/panty set idea is just genius. "

“Hello shafeshafe,

Thank you for reviewing Adore Me!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us overall. Our goal is to provide you with excellent, flattering lingerie each time you shop with us, as well as spectacular service.

That being said, we would like to recommend you our designer collection: http://www.adoreme.com/designer-collection.html, that we are certain you would enjoy.

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

help@adoreme.com

www.adoreme.com”

"Happy with the speedy free delivery."

"I was happy with my purchase. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The writes lay flat where they are supposed to, but the overall comfort is a little lacking. Also, the way the cups are assembled creates a line on the outer side of my breast. It doesn't show when I have a shirt on necessarily, but it still made me go from loving it to liking it alright."

Rating 4/102/5

"I was under the impression that store credit received was legitimate and that if and when I applied to a purchase I would not have to pay for said purchase, assuming it was covered by store credit, yet when I received my statements from my bank I was being charged the equivalent of each of those purchases that I had supposedly used store credit on. Any information regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated. "