AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"Fast delivery and exactly as ordered."

"Seamless transaction. Delivered on time."

"Ordering was quick, painless, and delivery was just as expected. Couldn't have asked for better service than that."

"Best price anywhere on the internet, free shipping that came in 5 business days from day of order (other side of the country no less). And the product is exactly as advertised. Couldn't ask for anything better. Now I get to go play with it. Thanks!"

"Very professional, as always. Quick response to my query, product delivered on time. A very trusted source."

"Great website. Great chat with rep. Efficient purchase and quick delivery. Product as advertised. This is a business that delivers a quality product and quality customer service. I will not hesitate to do business here again."

"Shipping was lightening fast and purchase was professionally packed. Have bought from Adorama in the past and will continue well into the future."

"Quick service, order arrived promptly at a great price.
Will definitely order again from Adorama.

"I have ordered many items from Adorama. The shipping from there to DC area has always been quick. Now that there are no more local camera stores, Adorama is my go to site.

Quick and competent.

"A lens I was interested in got marked down by the manufacturer -- so with Adorama's web site, I promptly ordered it without any issues. Shipping was fast (faster than promised), and the lens arrived in perfect shape just a few days later."

"Ordered online, forced to set up Visa Checkout account to pay with Visa. Next day received email saying my credit card had been declined. Visa said Adorama had never attempted to charge it. Called Adorama, turned out they had a completely different card number from the one I had put into Visa Checkout. A scary glitch in someone's system! CC taken over the phone and order went back on track.
One hopes they have found and corrected whatever problem caused the glitch. Otherwise everything was excellent: fast, free shipping and item exactly as promised.

"Shipping was delayed due to religious holiday."

"Very pleased with how quick my order was put together after I placed an order online and chose the pick-up at store option. I'm also very happy with the free accessories ( cleaning kit, lens filter) and the nice adorama bag i got with my lens. Will shop here again thanks to these perks."

"Although the price was great, Adorama gave me no notification that the almost $900 tv I ordered was on back order. Even after my order remained in pending status for 5 days, I would not have known unless I went to the website and checked the item page separately.

I emailed Adorama to ask roughly when it would be in stock, and the customer service representative ensured me that the item was in stock, my order was being processed and the website was just lagging. I was even guaranteed that my order would ship by the following day at the latest. Two days later, I received a separate email notifying me of the backorder.

First off, a customer placing an order totaling $1,000 should not be notified a full week later that there order is not going to be fulfilled for an unknown amount of time. Second, although the site guarantees your credit card will not be charged until an order has shipped, they place a 7-day hold on the account that renders all funds unavailable. They might as well just charge it.

All in all, a very disappointing and frustrating experience with several misleading promises.

"Adorama continues to provide me with very good service, from retail to their Adorama pics. Their buy back department however needs a little work. "

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.