Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-22

found the notebook I needed at a great price..

"I had done my research and found the replacement for my old laptop an Asus Zenbook Pro 15. Adorama suits my photographic needs but I also found they have competitive prices on electronics as well. I’d recommend Adorama to someone looking not only for photographic gear but notebooks too. "

2016-08-22

My favored goto place for photography equipment

"Adorama stocks practically everything a photographer ever needed! It is a resource every photographer I have known goes to from time to time.

In the specific case of Manfrotto light stands I ordered, Adorama put me onto "Dropshipping" i.e. ship the equipment directly from manufacturer to me, to ensure speedy delivery. This was impressive!

This review was modified by piyush2003 on August 22 2016 06:14:24 AM

2016-08-21

Adorama Delivers

"I ordered two new lenses before an upcoming trip, and as usual, they were delivered promptly and safely. There is no reason for me to shop elsewhere for my photographic equipment."

2016-08-21

Rebel T5i awesome camera

"Rebel T5i awesome camera. Got it in a good deal 18-135 lens. Pics looks great I am very much pleased with the pics "

2016-08-19

"Adorama has always delivered and I am satisfied thus far with the current experience.
My lens came promptly and was perfect. I have sent a used lens by prepaid UPS and expect a fair price. Thanks to Adorama for excellent service by e-mail, phone and internet site.

2016-08-19

Had an issue but....

"I had a lot of expensive camera gear on the way, anxiously watching the UPS tracking, noticed that it didn't come the day it said it was supposed to, checked UPS again, they said that the box came open or something and that the box was empty, so back to Adorama it went (it never was delivered to me) I informed Adorama Customer service and they told me they were already handling it, and 4 days later, viola! it came with no issues and everything was just as promised when I purchased offline.. I always buy from Adorama and it's times like these that make me happy with that decision!!"

Bada boom Bada bing

"Great service, I made a mistake and ordered the wrong lens. Returned it no problem with a prompt credit (over 1K$).
All I can ask for is faster delivery.

No problems here!

"We knew what we wanted, checked Adorama to price compare.. Adorama beat out the others, we made our order without difficulty, all was clear and straightforward. The order arrived on time.! As I said, no problems here, we'll continue to check out Adorama! "

2016-08-18

"super camera. extra seller. fast shiping"

2016-08-18

Where else would you buy camera equipment

"Adorama is great place to buy camera equipment. Their prices are very competitive. They make trade in's a breeze and I'm amazed at their customer service. I see now they have a free photo concierge services for 90 days after you buy a lens. Great touch! I've always had excellent service from them! I'm a happy happy customer."

2016-08-18

"Item was better than I thought, the album came in a nice gift box and the quality was out of this world! Ordered on a Wed late afternoon. and received it on Thurs. Awesome service!"

2016-08-17

"excellent service as always.

2016-08-17

ADORAMA's refurbished camera section is awesome!

"I purchased a refurbished Nikon d7000 from Adorama as a back-up camera, and I am extremely satisfied! The camera works wonderfully, and I got it at an awesome price. "

2016-08-17

Did receive the tablet quite satisfied

"Very good price and very good speed. "

Better than B&H

"I was primarily using B&H before starting to use Adorama for ordering my gear. But, between B&H closing for every holiday known to man, and the limited shipping options, I have decided to switch to Adorama for my current and future purchases. Also, still being somewhat new to photography, the Adorama learning center is a great tool for me. Thank you Adorama."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.