AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

What is this?

"quick delivery, well packaged, exactly what I ordered - I cannot say a bad word. Also I like how Adorama made it easy for me to take advantage of manufacturer's promotion"

"Other than wishing they had track of the inventory to let me know what I ordered wasn't available before I did my order, working with them to cancel the order ( rather than wait to see if would become available ) was super easy and they were very helpful."

"I have ordered from adorama in the past and have yet to be disappointed. Keep up the great service!"

"The customer service representative I first spoke with had a good working knowledge of the product I was purchasing. When I asked a detailed technical question that was beyond his knowledge base he quickly passed me on to Larry in another department that dealt with in depth specifications. My question was promptly answered to my satisfaction. I had the best experience with buying from Adorama then I have ever had purchasing on line ever. I will always choose Adorama first when shopping on line from now on. Thank you Adorama."

"I originally ordered a refurbished DSLR camera, but a day after placing my order for the in-stock item, I checked my order status and found out it was back ordered. I did not receive any sort of email or call from Adorama that it was back ordered, which was frustrating. I tried calling Adorama to get more info, but I was literally on hold for 20 minutes and was sick of wasting my time. Not knowing how long the item would be back ordered and because I needed it ASAP, I cancelled that order and purchased the $3100 camera from another retailer. I then purchased a lens from Adorama, only because I do not have to pay tax when shopping on Adorama.com. As someone that is used to shopping on Amazon, the shipping process for Adorama is SO slow, it has been a week and I have still not received my lens. I definitely would not recommend Adorama to other photographers needing gear."

"Really good service and fast enough delivery that you don't have to pay extra S&H"

"Good delivery, and no damage. Easy to track, on time"

"I purchased 3 center pinch lens caps with lanyards and a 52mm-77 mm filter step ring. The items were shipped using Adorama's free shipping with consisted of Ups and then US Mail. The Ups /Airport facility for Tampa / Clearwater is 4 miles from my house. The tracking said the pkg arrived there in 3 days then, instead of UPS delivering it they dropped it in the mail. The US Mail miss-delivered the package and it took an additional 10 days for the person that got it by mistake to re-mail it and for me to get it. When I called Adorama, I was told to call UPS, When I called UPS I was told to call the US Post Office. When I called the Post Office I was told to Call UPS. This "free" freight is terrible. When I finally got the package, the center pinch lens caps were wrong. They were edge pinch and didn't have the lanyards. After talking to Adorama, they verified the issue in their warehouse and gave me $10.00 for my trouble. Realistically, Adorama, wasn't at fault on the items, as their supplier had labeled the items with the same product number. The shipping wasn't Adorama;s problem as UPS/US Post Office was horrible. While I will continue to do business with Adorama, I will NEVER get anything with the US Post Office involved."

"My order arrived faster than expected and very well packaged. I am extremely pleased."

"I choose this company based on the prior reviews since other companies did not have a near perfect score. Item was shipped promptly and it was new stock (May built for June order).
Was very well packaged to prevent damage by using a outside box with air sleeves to keep the unit from any damage.
Excellent communication and follow up service. I will use these folks again. I hope they can get more items like benq projectors

"Great price and quick shipping. Couldn't have asked for much else."

"Came quickly and had no problems! "

"It was very difficult to get the offer (appleinsider): the site behaves very different in Safari, iOS Safari, Chrome and IE (I finally got the offer to work only on IE)"

statusdigital's Avatar
CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO.

"BEST PRICE ON MARKET AND ALWAYS WITH STOCK ON EVERY PART I HAVE PURCHASE SINCE 25 YEARS AGO, THANKS FOR BEEIN THERE."

"good company, delivers on time, email a question and it was promptly answered"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.