Stores > Adorama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

2017-04-22

Easy to shop, quick deliver, and great special-offer bundle

"I was shopping for a Nikon 20mm lens, and was considering the different sellers, when I noticed Adorama was offering a really nice looking bundle along with the lens. That convinced me to order with them (first time), and a few days later the package was at the mail. As easy as that. For the same price I got a good 60$ worth of lens-cleaning tools and materials. Will not be the last time I shop with them."

2017-04-22

canon pro-100

"I orded a new printer, and it came in quick."

66% off!

"Adorama had just what i wanted:
Used. Cheap.
Indistinguishable from new.
Smiley Face.

So pleased

"Two things backordered but the main stuff is here. Soooo good"

Adorama

"I had ordered a camera during the time they were closed for Passover. I thought they had reopened as I did not see where they were still closed. When I logged in one day to check my order I saw they were closed and my camera would not be shipped for a couple of days and I was leaving on vacation. I emailed and ask if they could up my shipping to overnight and I would be more than happy to pay the difference. They not only did not charge me extra but made sure I received my camera overnight. They went above and beyond what they had to. I have ordered several times from them and would recommend anyone to do the same. A great company that stands behind their service."

2017-04-21

Late delivery (i still don't have my stuff)

"My stuff didnt arrive on time even after purhasing the 1-3 day expedited shipping. I'd give 1 star but they replied on my concern 2 days after and explained about a holliday weekend that caused the delay. There was no holliday notice on the website on checkout. I paid additional for expedited and wanted a refund on it, they didnt comment on it. I needed the stuff for yesterday and didnt wanna have it somewhere else cuz it's expensive. I would have paid for a better and faster shipping option if they had the holliday notice. "

2017-04-20

5 Star delivery & product!!

"I ordered a Canon 80D kit which arrived a day early! Everything was packed securely & it all arrived safely. All of the items were as described on the website & were in perfect condition. I was very impressed with my order. I ordered a kit & none of the items were cheap or subpar quality. I was very happy with all of the items. I feel as if I received a very good deal for my money. I will definitely be ordering again!!! Thank you so much for putting together these great kits. "

Great service

"Speedy service, good customer relations, good quality stuff."

bad processing and shipping

"I ordered this lense on April 12th and chose the expedited shipping within 1-3 days. I called them and asked if I can get it by the weekend. The customer service told me they have holiday schedule and can't process my order until the following Wednesday, which is fine. They actually processed and shipped it out on April 19th. It is now showing that they used UPS Ground shipping, which will be delivered on April 24th. I am very angry because I planed a trip using this lense and ordered in advance. But I can't get it on time. So mad with their slow progress and changing of my shipping method."

2017-04-18

Fast shipping and great value

"My order arrived very fast. The product was fantastic for the price."

2017-04-17

Lousey, ordered lens and then it takes 12 days to get there?

"Poor customer service, never again."

2017-04-15

Excellent As Always

"I've always had a great experience shopping with Adorama. This time was no exception. "

2017-04-15

Always a good experience

"Shopping at Adorama is always a good experience "

2017-04-14

Easy Exchange Process

"The camera I bought had a defect, so I contacted customer service for an exchange. The process was quick and simple, and I received a replacement in no time. I am very satisfied, and will definitely buy our next camera from Adorama."

2017-04-14

Terrible communication

"I ordered an item and was never told it was backordered. After a week went by, I checked to see why I hadn't received it yet and found it was on backorder. I decided to let it go another week and still nothing and no communication from them at all."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.