Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-21

Adorama- Amazed!

"I order the supplies for the company that I work for and we are very satisfied with everything that we ordered from them so far! Shipping was very fast - which is always a plus! I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for your excellent service. "

2016-09-21

GREAT EXPERIENCE

"GOOD PRICE, FAST DELIVERY, VERY SATISFIED!"

2016-09-20

Perfect fit!

"I needed a new PC to do some video editing, Photoshop work and, of course, online gaming! This CyberPower system seemed to fit my needs. System was well packaged for shipping, arrived in a timely manner and was a very clean component install. The system fired right up with no issues. Fans run smooth and quiet, case light looks great. My apps installed easily and run very quickly. Online gaming has been awesome! The system is fast and at this price, I am really happy with my purchase. I have already recommended it to several people."

2016-09-20

Amazing Service!

"Received my order quickly as promised!"

Out Go-To Vendor for Optics

"I have made numerous purchases from Adorama in the past 10 years. Orders are always processed in a timely and accurate manner, shipped promptly and received undamaged. While most orders have been placed online, they have been knowledgeable and attentive to my needs whenever I have had to speak with a sales agent. 100% satisfied with Adorama."

Perfect for me

"The DG600 is my first strobe and it works better than I expected. I bought this to use with my photo booth. It adds a look and feel of professionalism without breaking the bank for me. And the recycle times are nearly instant (on lower power settings). The build quality is good and the control panel is easy to understand and operate. "

E-Z LIKE SUNDAY MORNING

"Love shopping here as the title says it all. Very easy to find everything I need and the checkout is quick. "

2016-09-19

out of stock in stock on line who knows

"When purchased on line item (a sony camera) stated in stock. Then the next thing I heard item was out of stock so I call customer service. They told me item was out of stock should be in next week, I said why did the website say the item was in stock. She did not know. So a week was fine and I asked for next day air shipping for their mistake. The next day the item is being shipped. So who knows what the real status was."

This review was modified by 400jfm on September 19 2016 04:35:25 AM

2016-09-18

Solid product delivery.

"Their used product was 90% ok. The Camcorder was 10/10. The batteries were the only issue (The large third party battery got stuck inside the camcorder and I had to get help to remove it. Would not recommend it). I will gladly use Adorama again though, because the third party battery is apparently a known issue! Great camera, would use again."

2016-09-18

Still Waiting!!!

"I'm still waiting for my two Pelican cases to arrive, (I'm visiting NYC and want them to take back home) in fact its taken so long that Ive moved hotels and have to keep ringing to see if they've got to my previous hotel. The Ratings email has arrived faster than the cases! I'm hoping they are delivered before I go home to New Zealand on Saturday :(

Its disappointing as Adorama has such great deals.....

Great buying experience.

"Great communication. I received a prompt reply regarding a question I had about the item. Prompt shipment as well. "

2016-09-16

Everything was great, but package tracking

"This isn't a huge deal, but clicking the link in the email to track my package always took me to a page not found message. This seems to work well with emails from other retailers but didn't work with Adorama. "

2016-09-16

The rep did a great job advising me.

"Was interested in a few lenses, With the reps help I decided to go with sigma 150-600mm. Time will tell haven't bee able to use it yet. But as far as service and timely delivery everything was great. Always a good experience at Adorama."

2016-09-16

Products arrived safe and sound despite warehouse workers attempt to play kickball with boxes

"My equipment arrived safe and sound despite warehouse workers attempt to play kickball with boxes. The exterior shipping box as completely fine but one of my lens boxes looks like it took a really hard kick. The lens appears to be just fine.

Shipping and processing was quick and painless as usual.

2016-09-16

"All as described, fast professional service."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.