Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

2016-06-27

Delivered

"Ordered, received notification when it was being shipped, and delivered with no scratches, dents, marrs, etc. what more could I have asked!"

2016-06-27

Professional Integrity

"I've purchased three DSLRs from Adorama, all have been as advertised. I find their organization to be all they claim to be. All that many professionals have claimed them to be. I've never had a negative experience in my business dealings with them. The staff is highly professional and very helpful to prospective buyers with questions or concerns. I have recommended them to my photographer friends and acquaintances and will continue to do so. "

Packaging failed!

"Items are fragile that being said. It should be bubble wrapped and not throwned in a box with airbags on top of it. What happens when boxes are thrown on the ground by many ups delivery services, there is no protection what so ever of the item. Air bags are completely waste of plastic and does not protect anything!"

2016-06-26

Good Prices if you're lucky enough that the item is in stock.

"Ordered item, got email confirmation of order, two hours later item is back ordered. Okay, limited stock is limited, it happens. Seems to be happening a lot lately, especially with smaller e-tailers or less reputable ones. This was a father's day gift and in the two hours (or more) that they waited to inform me that it was on back order, the next affordable store sold out of said item.

So thanks Adorama!

I don't understand how your website isn't tied directly into your inventory. Oh wait! It is! Just that your rep on the phone said sometimes they have cancelled orders. So oversell just in case people cancel and who cares if you ruin it for your customer to shop at a competitor to save a little green?

Maybe limit low stock items to one per customer? Gotta love it when some "auction guy" buys 20 for the sole purpose of reselling.

Perhaps I'm overreacting. Perhaps I got burned one too many times by less reputable online e-tailers. Does Adorama really want to be included with "them"?

Had their phone rep given me a reasonable explanation other than "People cancel orders all the time, you MIGHT get one" or, and this was my favorite, "We don't know where you are in queue and we won't know until our system processes all the orders TOMORROW", so wait a day cuz their system can't do the orders as they receive them, nice! A reasonable explanation, even a straight up "Sorry, our system messed up" and maybe offer a coupon code for I don't know, free shipping, $5 off next order, you know, like other stores do. I would have really appreciated that.

Closeout item so no restock EXCEPT the other color variation is in stock, right now. Just checked. Ugh!

2016-06-26

Refurb as good as new....

"Indistinguishable except for the price, complete with all registration papers not previously filled-in....it's looking so far like a great deal ! "

2016-06-26

"Excellant experience in all aspects, easy to order and fast delivery. Thanks"

2016-06-25

Great service and a great price

"The Polk sound bar came quickly and sounds excellent. Thanks Adorama "

2016-06-24

Great buying experience

"A fantastic buying experience with Adorama. It's all just that much more personal with Adorama as opposed to buying from Amazon - which is very important to me when buying such expensive equipment. Items were packaged with care. Will definitely buy from again!"

2016-06-23

Best selection, best prices, best delivery time!

"This is my second "group" of purchases from Adorama. As a first time repeat customer I again, after shopping, comparing, pricing, and getting the product quickly, and convinced I'll be back for more. "

2016-06-23

Great service, great prices, fast shipping.

"I purchased a Canon G7X Mark II from Adorama. It arrived in only 2 business days."

Fast and easy

"Really like all the products I have purchased from Adorama. Will keep going back for more in the future. They have great promotions.

2016-06-22

"Adorama is my go-to source for reliable quality, service, and of course, pricing."

Quick and easy

"Easy and convenient to order. Free shipping but turn out need 3 days instead of next day delivery to OR. "

2016-06-22

Wonderful product for a wonderful price

"The speakers I have ordered were of good quality..Totally happy with the discounted price I was able to get from Adorama. I really liked quick checkout at the time of shopping without harassing me to create an account. Product was shipped just in time (within 2 days) with no extra shipping cost. I was so happy that i did sign up for the account after I purchase those speakers to check out awesome deals on other items available here. "

Product is fine - Paid way to much for shipping

"I ordered the items on a wednesday afternoon for a photoshoot the following Tuesday. Paid for Next Day Shipping ($102) extra to get it fast. One of the two backdrops arrived Monday, the second one on Wednesday. Why offer next day if you do not keep multiple items in stock. It should have warned me that it may not show up on time.

So why did I pay $102 shipping for a package that took 3-5 days to arrive? I never have this problem with the other photography equipment company.

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.