Adorama Reviews - adorama.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.68/10 11,847 reviews

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (12,136)

"Everithing ok. Very proffesional. Fast delivery and good prices. I will buy here again."

"The price for the printer was great and it shipped quickly."

"Great store super fast shipping "

"Great, nice turn around time and no hassels."

"Well at first I was a little hesitant considering that my package was delivered a day late but i'm sure it was UPS that miss placed it. The other reason was that the box was smashed up and there wasn't a fragile sticker on it. but sure enough the camera looked great and everything was included. I even checked to see the shutter count and surprisingly it was at 5, well 6 with the one I took to check. so all in all it was a brand new camera but i'm not to sure about the lens due to the fact that it had a cosmetic dent on the end. "

"I ordered for pick up, which was quick and easy."

"Adorama delivered on this last purchase, they sent me a camera that not only looked like new, but shot pictures as if it came out of the box for the first time. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from Adorama. I recommend that if you are in the market for a DSLR camera or another camera product to checkout Adorama's used inventory and choose from many excellent options. Their grading scale is very fair."

"After shopping numerous www sellers for our new Olympus OMD E-M1 camera with ED 12-40 mm Pro lens, we selected Adorama for our on line purchase. Ordering was simple and fast. Products were competitively priced, packaged securely and delivered timely.
The overall shopping experience was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Adorama to friends and others looking to buy from an on line seller

"Quick delivery. Pleasant to deal with."

"Excellent chat service and very rapid delivery as always. Love this place."

"Rapido, fácil, excelente servicio al cliente"

"The purchase of my Nikon lens and accessories was most positive. The refurbished lens came with a lens hood and storage bag that I did not expect. A pleasant surprise. Adorama: great selection, good prices and super support for the photo enthusiast!"

"Adorama is a great place to get photography equipment. Helpful and knowledgable... especially Meyer and Red, the two men I worked with.
PT

Rating 8/104/5

"The usefullness of the web page es ver y restricted. It dos not allow to select orders forma pickup At the store. And it took three days to validate a crédito card"

"I order a lot of items from Adorama. They ship quickly. I have never had a problem with them."