Stores > Adorama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

Super Fast Shipping and Bonus Accessories

"Bought with Adorama because they were honouring a Nikon Rebate that had expired already on Amazon. Along with the rebate there was an accessory bonus package which was awesome - primarily the sling bag and filters. The item was received in Salt Lake City in less than 48 hours of purchasing online - stellar!!!"

2017-06-26

A helping hand in a time of need

"First of all I wanted to express my gratitude to Leah, for taking it upon herself to help me with an issue I was having placing an order.
After many calls to my bank and Adorama I was getting very frustrated and losing hope, but Leah really stepped it up and helped me throughout the whole process. She even went as far as making conference calls wit other parties in order to sort things out for me.
This is the kind of thing a customer really appreciates, that someone holds their hand when they really need it.
Thank you Leah!!! :)

On time, as promised

"I ordered a camera lens with UV filter and lens cleaning kit. Shipping was free and received within three days. Three year warranty included. "

2017-06-25

Wow was I impressed/

"I bought a $1200 lens used for $850 and was worried it would come in more "used" than the rating would indicate. How happy I was when it arrived in near perfect condition. I am very happy and will trust Adorama in the future!!!"

2017-06-24

Reliably Great!

"I bought a used (demo-quality) camera and lens from them. As in the past, the quality of the equipment is as stated, the price was a fair one, and their responsiveness to the order was excellent. I always check the Adorama site first when making a photography purchase and will continue to do so."

2017-06-23

Adorama

"As usual, Adorama provided excellent service with these purchases (right products, competitive prices, fast shipping)."

Excellent Service

"Purchase my first item with Adorama and I was very pleased with the service and knowledge of the live chat representative and over all service. Purchased online and it was very easy and quick. I shopped around and Adorama had the lowest price. My camera was delivered to me quick. The only small problem was that my bundle included a memory card which I did not receive, but after calling their customer service it was mailed out to me. The customer service rep was very nice and professional. I actually received it today. Great experience, I will be purchasing from them with no doubt. Great customer service, keep up the good work and keep the low prices. "

Great experience!

"I really enjoyed buying from Adorama. They offered very fair prices and fast shipping. My item arrived on time and was in perfect condition. Given my experience and their very good return policies (if needed), I would certainly buy from them again!"

VERY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHIC SOLUTIONS STORE

"Be confident to buy used items from here. It surely works & get warranty. Peace of mind."

2017-06-21

Great On-Line Retailer for Digital Cameras and supplies

"I recently purchased a replacement camera for my ailing old Canon. I purchased a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with three seperate lenses. One lens arrived defective. I sent the item back for a FULL refund. Then purchased another but upgraded to a better product. Adorama is VERY easy to work with. Fast delivery. Great packaging. Items ordered were as described AND they ARE an AUTHORIZED DEALER which makes your Canon Warranty valid. No grey market products. I live 2 hrs from any many city so on-line sales was my only option. Our local Best Buy did not carry any high-end products and Adorama's reputation was confirmed!"

2017-06-20

Camera Purchase

"I was able to find a used version of Nikon camera. The camera was delivered promptly and packed appropriately. Unfortunately it was missing a external flash function... my mistake. Adorama website provides instructions on the return. I sent it back as instructed and my refund was processed in a timely manner. I have been completely satisfied with all my purchases with them! "

2017-06-19

Good Experience

"I was pleased with the information they provided, and the time line from order to delivery better than expected. I anticipate good experience with the printer I selected. If things go as they are going at present, I will shop again with Adorama"

Adorama Purchase

"Adorama is not bad but in some areas they don't offer as many accessories as B & H Photo.

Adoramas Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Creative Collection does offer more accessories for the money and more

parts then B & H 's Bolt's private label offers.

B & H Photo's web site allows their product images to be greatly enlarged alot more then Adoramas web site does.

Adorama is so awesome!

"Love their used DSLR and lens department! It allowed me to purchase 4 used bodies and lenses cheaply so I could teach my 3 kids to shoot manually on DSLR."

Fantastic Service, Fast Shipping, In Stock, Great Value

"I ordered a camera that was on backorder for the majority of North America, so I was surprised to see that it was not only in stock at Adorama, but it was shipped with a whole bunch of accessories for free. Wonderful service over the phone confirmed that this was all in stock and they even let me connect my online purchase to the associate that helped me."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.