AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

"The package arrived as expected. Overall, a straight forward procurement process."

"I bought a used camera body from Adorama and was very satisfied with both the product information selection process and checkout procedure.
The rating scheme was very helpful, checkout was seamless, and return
policy made the decision easy. Packaging very thorough and the camera
condition even better than I expected. I would buy used products from
Adorama again.

"Adorama is quick, easy to deal with and has great prices."

"Very happy with how fast I received my order "

"The process to order was extremely easy and delivery was fast. I swear it was here before I finished ordering our new printer.... LOL... It was here the next day. I would recommend Adorama to all my friends and family. "

"I always find what I want at competitive prices......"

"My shipping was on time and the tracking was perfect as it was always updated."

" The web site was very user friendly with a smooth process for ordering items and tracking shipments. Thanks, Adorama!"

"Quick shipment great service."

"Hi, I am very much satisfied with Adorama. only thing i was not okay is the free shipping duration. it says 7-10 business days. even though some time it is delivered with 3 days, for the buyer its bit hard and make reluctant to order product when they need with 3-4 days. need lot of improvement here. that's why i gave 4 star. otherwise everything fine. good shop to buy. i recommend this store to my friends.

Thanks and regards
Mani

"I am very satisfied with my entire purchase and the delivery. Excellent site to purchase all my electronics. Free shipping and lowest prices on the Internet. Adorama is the best!"

"My most recent order was delivered better than promised. Another good job, I'll keep coming back."

"Very quick delivery. Merchandise was good quality and priced better than competitors' offerings."

"Goods were packed very carefully and shipment was surprisingly fast. Pleasure doing business with you!"

"I really wanted to like Adorama, but I can't recommend them at all. I have had issues with both of my previous orders through Adorama and the attitude of the owner, Helen, along with the rest of the customer service staff, has been very impersonal and frustrating. My most recent attempt to do business with them revolved around a large camera bundle purchase, where I dropped more than $1200 in a single order. Two days later, they cancelled my entire order out from under me, saying that one of the items in the bundle was not included and that its inclusion was “typo”, even though it was clearly listed in 3 separate places: the title, the description and under the "what's included" breakdown on the product page. I expressed to the owner, Helen, that I was still interested in purchasing the items that SHOULD have been included in the bundle. We had several emails back and forth and I even provided links to competitors’ identical items at HER request, but in the end, she refused to offer any sort of concession and dealing with her proved to be a large waste of time and equally frustrating. Ultimately, Adorama’s official stance is that they don't have to honor ANY order and do not consider items as officially “ordered” until they ship. They flat out told me I was out of luck with the bundle deal, but, of course, did not hesitate to offer me a chance to buy all of the items at full price instead. Unfortunately for me, they still have an authorization hold on my bank account for more than $1200, preventing me from making a purchase elsewhere, even though the order has officially been cancelled by them. Additionally, because I trusted Adorama as an authorized retailer and made this purchase online, I passed up a local deal for the same items, leaving me empty handed and with no way to get them in the timeframe I was hoping for. Dealing with Adorama has been a huge headache, caused unnecessary delays and I am now being forced to take my business elsewhere. Well, as soon as I get all my money back. As an avid photographer who uses Pentax DSLRs exclusively, I have found authorized Pentax retailers to be few and far between. It’s very sad to see one of the few authorized retailers out there, especially one with such a well-known name and large internet presence as Adorama, to be so willing to treat customers so carelessly. Some say "third time's a charm", but I'm not willing to take another risk on Adorama after 2 troubled transactions and such a blatant lack of concern for customers. If I can make a single recommendation: GO ELSEWHERE! "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

adorama, Adorama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. We understand your frustration and dissatisfaction, While we make every effort to provide you with an error-free Web site, errors do happen. In the event there is a misprint, we reserve the right, as per our terms and conditions - which you will no doubt have read carefully before placing your order - to correct copy or pricing to reflect the actual current status. As you are aware, the additional lens was valued at $500. I find it amazing how some people will try to take advantage of what was an obvious error. I also noted you claim you have ordered from us before. However our records indicate this was your first order with us.

Also, Adorama does not charge a customers credit card until an item actually ships. Online sales differ from purchases made Brick and mortar stores, in that our contract to supply an item is not complete until we send a customer an e-mail confirming that an item has been shipped.

There are a number of excellent retailers who offer equally competitive terms and comprehensive inventories, so we understand fully that our apology alone will not restore your faith in Adorama or make up for any inconvenience this caused.

Sincerely,

Jerry Greenbaum

Adorama, Inc.”

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.