Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

2016-11-30

Great Bundles and Wonderful Shipping

"I had a wonderful experience on this website. There were many great deals and I was shocked at how fast my items were delivered. I would / will definitely shop on this website again."

Long time customer

"I've been buying from Adorama for over 10 years and I've never had a bad experience.
They are my first stop when I'm looking for some new gear.
I almost always shop-around and so far there have only been a couple of instances (out of literally hundreds of purchases) where someplace else had a significantly lower price.
When I need something and don't have time to look around, I always choose Adorama because I know their price will be competitive and their customer service is great.

CARDS FOR NEWS

"I received these CF cards in two days"

Adorama "ROCKS"

"I've ordered dozens of items from Adorama and they are simply rock solid with pricing and delivery. 100% satisfied and will definitely use them for my future Camera and accessory needs."

2016-11-28

Printer arrived as promised and early!

"Printer arrived early and as expected."

2016-11-28

"Arrived in a very timely fashion"

2016-11-28

"Delivery was on time. We are going to start enjoying the D7200"

2016-11-26

"Excellent customer service."

2016-11-26

Adorama away delivers!

"They great people to deal with! I will buy from them again."

2016-11-25

A Picture-Perfect Purchase Experience!

"Adorama came through for me once again: terrific price on a Nikon teleconverter, plus rewards-money-back, plus lightning-fast delivery. It's always a pleasure to shop with them online; hoping to visit their bricks-and-mortar store one day, too."

lickety split.

"Very fast response time, both on shipping my order, and in response to my questions."

2016-11-24

big package for a great price

"Transaction was super fast and smooth. Shipped quickly and arrived on-time. What more can you ask?"

Amazeballs!

"Best prices for used cameras, best descriptions, best condition rating system I found, well packaged for shipping, very attentive to details. Glad I bought from them!"

Air beneath my wings

"I was looking for a MacBook Air 11.6 with 8 gig of ram and this was the only place that had that model available. "

2016-11-23

Customer service is less than desirable

"I ordered a high end speaker bundle that was listed in stock. It turns out only one speaker in the bundle was actually in stock at the time, but they charged me for that speaker and shipped it anyways. I had to sit on an expensive speaker that could not be used effectively alone for several months until the the rest of the speakers arrived.
Then, one speaker was lost in shipping. This is were the customer service became terrible. I was charged for the speaker that was stuck in transit for multiple weeks. Adorama changed the shipping to return to sender, but would not send a replacement or refund the money until the lost speaker was returned to them.
In all, it has been 4 months since the first speaker arrived and dealing with customer service on many occasions while they held on to my money.
Additionally, Adorama opened the speaker boxes themselves to put the invoice inside. I can't be sure these are new speakers as they were not sealed from the manufacturer.

This review was modified by jsedlak on November 23 2016 02:37:32 PM

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.