AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

What is this?

"don't worry to make an order with adorama your order will be in good hands i bought an used DSLR under Condition E- and it's look very clean and work fine
the bad thing is when you take your package from UPS they didn't give you your stuff until you pay the customs duty bill. i pay around 252 USD as a customs duty to clear my package
i know the adorama have no control about this customs duty it's just your luck

"Great price, exactly what I ordered delivered on time. Great email follow up process. Bought Nikon Prostaff 7S Binoculars."

"This was my first purchase with Adorama and it was very, very impressive! Not only did I get my item at a great price, it was shipped for free! I received my item in perfect condition in three days. Adorama customer service was fast and efficient at answering a few questions about my purchase, which was greatly appreciated. I will certainly shop with Adorama again!"

"The package arrived as expected. Overall, a straight forward procurement process."

"I bought a used camera body from Adorama and was very satisfied with both the product information selection process and checkout procedure.
The rating scheme was very helpful, checkout was seamless, and return
policy made the decision easy. Packaging very thorough and the camera
condition even better than I expected. I would buy used products from
Adorama again.

"Adorama is quick, easy to deal with and has great prices."

"Very happy with how fast I received my order "

"The process to order was extremely easy and delivery was fast. I swear it was here before I finished ordering our new printer.... LOL... It was here the next day. I would recommend Adorama to all my friends and family. "

"I always find what I want at competitive prices......"

"My shipping was on time and the tracking was perfect as it was always updated."

" The web site was very user friendly with a smooth process for ordering items and tracking shipments. Thanks, Adorama!"

"Quick shipment great service."

"Hi, I am very much satisfied with Adorama. only thing i was not okay is the free shipping duration. it says 7-10 business days. even though some time it is delivered with 3 days, for the buyer its bit hard and make reluctant to order product when they need with 3-4 days. need lot of improvement here. that's why i gave 4 star. otherwise everything fine. good shop to buy. i recommend this store to my friends.

Thanks and regards
Mani

"I am very satisfied with my entire purchase and the delivery. Excellent site to purchase all my electronics. Free shipping and lowest prices on the Internet. Adorama is the best!"

"My most recent order was delivered better than promised. Another good job, I'll keep coming back."

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.