Store Information Store Info
Adorama Coupons
  • Rating 9.66/10 11,854 reviews

Adorama is a merchant member
    Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Adorama contact information

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

All 12,143 Customer Reviews

"Great web site, good prices and fast shipping .I will buy many more items from adorama ."

"Fast shipping, easy transaction"

"Adorama has always been one of my primary places to shop for photo gear. They have the best prices and the "extras" they often add on to the items makes them a store I will continue to shop at. On this particular order there seemed to be a misprint on one of the items I wanted. A couple of quick emails resolved the situation and I felt confident that I was getting the best deal for my money. Adorama is professional and courteous, they have a huge inventory at great prices, and they ship faster than anyone else."

"Adorama is awesome, very easy to work with and my products always come in on time and as advertised."

Rating 8/104/5

"One problem. The lens I ordered had a $180 price drop by the time it was delivered. Customer service was not easily persuaded to adjust my purchase price."

"Delivery on time and very well packaged."

"thank you for the fast delivery!!"

"Everithing ok. Very proffesional. Fast delivery and good prices. I will buy here again."

"The price for the printer was great and it shipped quickly."

"Great store super fast shipping "

"Great, nice turn around time and no hassels."

"Well at first I was a little hesitant considering that my package was delivered a day late but i'm sure it was UPS that miss placed it. The other reason was that the box was smashed up and there wasn't a fragile sticker on it. but sure enough the camera looked great and everything was included. I even checked to see the shutter count and surprisingly it was at 5, well 6 with the one I took to check. so all in all it was a brand new camera but i'm not to sure about the lens due to the fact that it had a cosmetic dent on the end. "

"I ordered for pick up, which was quick and easy."

"Adorama delivered on this last purchase, they sent me a camera that not only looked like new, but shot pictures as if it came out of the box for the first time. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from Adorama. I recommend that if you are in the market for a DSLR camera or another camera product to checkout Adorama's used inventory and choose from many excellent options. Their grading scale is very fair."

"After shopping numerous www sellers for our new Olympus OMD E-M1 camera with ED 12-40 mm Pro lens, we selected Adorama for our on line purchase. Ordering was simple and fast. Products were competitively priced, packaged securely and delivered timely.
The overall shopping experience was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Adorama to friends and others looking to buy from an on line seller