AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"I recently had my camera gear stolen, so I ordered a new camera and lens from Adorama before I returned home. Within 4 days after being home I had my new camera and lens from Adorama. The lens came with a filter and hood, the hood was out of stock so Frank Brown at Adorama is sending a replacement hood in it's place. I have purchased other items from Adorama and will be buying more in the near future. I found the service to be courteous and prompt, could't ask for more.

"The experience with customer service was very good. They helped with the order. I was placing the order the week that the store was close for holiday and I had to cancel because the client couldn't wait a week for the product. But I was satisfied with the service provided. "

"Upon purchasing a Dell Notebook, I opened the box, and plugged it in, and it was overheating. To my horror, in small fine print, Adorama states in their refund and exchange link that notebooks can't be returned. After spending $500, I'm the owner of a heap of hot plastic."

"Great price! Quick shipping. "

"Very helpful staff and delivered the products listed. "

"Web site was easy to get around. Order was processed at lightening speed an arrived on promised date. Item was packaged well and as described on web site. Very happy with my purchase experience. "

"I am still waiting for it to arrive. The only info on the web site states that it was packed. No shipping info."

"got my printer fast at the best price!"

"It took 6 days to fill and ship an Internet order. Seriously!?"

"My order has not even shipped yet! No word from the company. Will never order anything through them again."

"Haven't received the order yet."

"very good comfortable easy just wanted quicker response to my purchase"

"I placed order on 10/9 and I still have not receive the merchandise on 10/17 not Eve notification of shipment."

"Waiting for answer on why it has not shipped after a week. Still pending I see."

"I ordered my item on October 9th. As of this morning, October 16th, the item still hasn't shipped yet. I don't know what the hold up is, but I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take a full week to ship the item."

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.