Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

What is this?

Alway's Great

"They alway's come thru for me. It's the only place I buy my photo equipment from. I am a professional of 35 years with so much equip. that I hardly ever need anything, but when I do they got it, with a great price"

2016-05-27

From Zero to Hero (Weeks Wait to Less than 24 Hours Later)

"With frustrations mounting after a week not getting a straight answer from another camera store whether or not the product I wanted was back-ordered or not, I decided to look at Adorama instead. I was very satisfied with the bundle deal offered, but a bit dismayed at a lack of free expedited shipping on one of the items (and thus the whole package). So I went for 3-day shipping because it worked better for my schedule. I clicked 'Order' at 7:30p ET on Thursday and received the package at 6:00p ET the next day. Going from a potential multi-week wait with the other store to having my package in less than 24 hours, I was extremely happy with the service on both Adorama and UPS's parts. I will definitely be using your services again for more of my camera needs. Thank you. "

2016-05-27

Can't go wrong with Adorama!

"Adorama is the first place I go for my photography needs. "

Disappointed

"Told me item was in better shape then when I received it. "

2016-05-26

What a dealio!

"Not only did I find the best deal on my Canon Rebel SL1 on Adorama but it also came with a ton of extra goodies. It also came with free, three day shipping! I now have everything I need to take beautiful pictures just in time for the weekend!

Thanks Adorama for making the whole process so easy and fun!

2016-05-26

Great buy.

"Great buy and quick delivery. Easy set up. A++++++++++++++."

This review was modified by bingojim on May 26 2016 09:32:12 AM

2016-05-24

Almost completly satisfied

"I'm order from adorama not for the first time and everything always be fine, except little problem last time with MasterCard authorization. But support works very quickly and positive.
Its a good choise for buying camera and accessories.

2016-05-24

Love the fast shipping!

"My order came right on time and I was very pleased that I could put an order in on Tuesday and have it by Friday. "

Boy I can't wait!

"Everything went well, when ordering, and I got my shipment when they said, but, one of the items was on backorder, I am still waiting for it to be shipped. The box was damaged, but everything inside was ok. You really need to put more tape on the boxes so nothing falls out."

2016-05-23

Easy to buy and Arrived earlier than expected

"I found a great deal on a laptop. Purchase was quick and easy. Delivery arrived earlier than expected. Free shipping was scheduled for 7-10 business days. It arrived in 3 days. Very Happy and I would recommend Adorama to friends."

Seems a solid company

"Bought a camera from Adorama, they had a lot of useful information on their site, and more importantly had what I wanted in stock :-)

All went through smoothly.

Good price & quick delivery

"Adorama delivered the lens quickly, the price was good and service excellent."

Delivered ad promised!

"Fair pricing. Did exactly as they promised. Will be a returning customer."

Easy

"It was easy to look up equipment and purchase. It was also delivered faster than expected."

Flashpoint XPlor 600 : Excellent price, quick delivery, perfect packaging

"I just bought 2 Flashpoint XPlor 600 strobes, and I cannot be more satisfied with Adorama service : delivery was quick, price was very attractive, and the gear (which seems to be a clone of Godox gear, but with nice wallet, reflector and additional warranty) is fully fitting my needs.
Thanks !

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.