Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2017-01-10

A great first experience with Adorama

"I received what I ordered in the programmed time, very well packed and I could know where the product was with the tracking information perfectly updated on internet. I give you 5 stars. "

2017-01-10

Great price and fast delivery

"I ordered a guitar for a great price, and it was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. Very pleased."

Super Speaker Deal from Adorama

"I just purchased a pair of Focal studio monitor speakers for about $219 that blow me away! Instead of seeking speakers that come close to headphone quality, these are better than my reference headphones! Try them with the new High Def streaming service TIDAL and you will think you died and went to musical heaven. This is driven my my iPhone. Tom Ledbetter."

2017-01-06

On time

"Delivered as scheduled and customer service helped with request"

2017-01-06

Satisfied Customer

"Received my printer 4 business days after I ordered it. The product is exactly as described. The price was competitive. "

2017-01-05

Adorama = Amazing!

"I ordered a Nikon D3300 from Adorama and got my camera in less than 2 days. The camera was just as described and worked perfectly. The wireless adapter was free and was a nice addition. Thanks Adorama! "

Great service

"The order was delivered even earlier. Great service. "

Lightning fast delivery

"Ordered one afternoon and received it by 10am the next morning on the west coast with free overnight delivery."

Top Notch Service

"Very pleased with website interaction, customer service interaction, and of course the purchase of the Sigma 150-600mm C lens. Adorama could not have done better for me."

Nikon D7200

"Customer service was excellent. Live chat helped with my questions and the biggest surprise was shipping. Arrived sooner than I expected "

Great deal and price

"Paired with overnight shipping! The lens also comes with a free USB dock!"

Buyer Beware

"Very bad experience with this company. Will never do business with them again.

Facts:
I ordered my son's Christmas gift from them on 12/7/16
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Edit - Academic ESD, Download

I expected an immediate download of the software, but was good with disks also, since he would have something to unwrap. After ordering though, no download link was visible.

On 12/15, I started getting worried, and when I logged onto the web site, it showed (for the first time) that my order was Backlogged! I immediately called the company and spoke with an agent who said that they had the product in the warehouse, and they would upgrade my shipping so that I would get it December 20th or 21st.

On December 22nd I called them back to find out why I had not received the software, and they told me they did not have it in stock, and they would have to drop ship it from the manufacturer. I asked for a supervisor and told them to make sure I knew by the end of the day what was going to happen.

Later that afternoon they called me back to let me know they did not have the software, could not get the software, and they were cancelling the order. This left me without a major gift for my son, and very little time to shop for him.

Unacceptable!

This review was modified by cre8ivideas on January 03 2017 12:16:41 PM

2017-01-02

christmas pics with new eyes

"shipped out quickly nice job"

2017-01-02

above and beyond

"Contacted Adorama regarding a sale that had expired. Adorma honored the sale and the Sales team at Adorama was very helpful in everything and answering questions. Very fast resolution and shipping A+ service,"

2017-01-01

Adorama is the best

"It was easy to use their website and ordering was a breeze. I love the products they sell. Shipment was fast and professionally packed. I have no complaints whatsoever about this business. I'm looking forward to more purchases from them in the future."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.