Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10

2016-07-26

good service

"no problems, very satisfied"

2016-07-26

Adorama Rocks as Always

"Was in the market for some wireless or bluetooth speakers. Came across an excellent deal at Adorama for monitors. Great product information on their website, amazing price, especially after rebate.

Quick shipping. Well packaged. Excellent product.

Good communication on the invoice / ordering / shipping status.

Confused

"Not clear enough on delivery time; some items on back order that was not specified when i made the order. I have been getting the order in many deliveries. The information from customer service was confusing."

Perfect quick service

"The camera and associated items were packed well and shipped quickly. It was a great camera at a great price. "

2016-07-24

Great price and fast delivery

"I was very pleased with my purchase. The price was the lowest that I could find and the camera arrived in just a few days."

2016-07-23

Awesome service

"They made ordering easy and delivery was fast."

2016-07-23

"Good website to find for something I need with a good quality . I bought a lens for my Canon camera from Adorama after looking to some the other websites, this price is affordable and lowest. Delivery is really fast, I received my lens after 4 days with free shipping . I will do business with Adorama again."

It weighs a ton

"I got this printer because I got tired of having to pay a lot of money for ink-jet ink. Even if you don't use it, it dries out.

So I got a monochrome lazer printer. I only just received but I am impressed by how fast and well it prints.

And I can use it as frequently or infrequently as I want without the ink drying up. My wife has an ink jet so I can still print things in color if I want.

This printer had a very positive review in Consumer Reports and that is why I selected it.

Of course, I've only had it for a few hours so time will tell just how good it is.

Great Seller!

"Very happy with their service."

I love adorama

"I've decided to buy all my camera gear from adorama! "

A SUPER lens for such a LOW price

"I must say for the price I paid and getting all the free stuff, I can't ask better than this. Very grateful. "

Excellent, Expeditious Transaction

"Another seamless, online purchase with Adorama with reduced, expedited 3 business day, coast to coast shipping!"

Adorama rocks!

"I was in the market for a new Nikon D750 camera and pro lens. I researched everyone and ultimately chose Adorama for my purchase. They had so many thoughtful extras included , the customer service was top tier and everything arrived exactly as advertised. I highly recommend them!"

2016-07-20

Laptop delivered DOA

"Laptop had to be returned to vendor for repairs. At first startup it displayed four copies of the desktop tiled on the LCD monitor with text that was barely readable. After working with the manufacturer for four days they finally sent an RMA to return it to their service center for repair."

2016-07-20

Stupid fast shipping

"My credit card company thought was suspicious order, put a hold on it....took 3 days for it to get cleared....Adorama was persistant in keeping sending order to my bank lol. But when it went thru..... processing and shipping order was fast."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.