AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10

What is this?

"I've been very happy with Adorama over the years and it's the main reason I shop with them first. Both prices and service have been great."

"Great Price and fast service"

"I haven't opened the box yet...will wait until our travels are over...but I was very impressed with how fast it arrived!"

"Very fast shipping and great packaging along with easy checkout process."

"Great information and advice from staff....received order timely. Compared with two other major retailers and decided on Adorama...hopefully, gift receiver will be pleased as well...."

"There are many years I buy at Adorama and it's always the same, Adora is great! Every time I needed help with anything they were ready to help me. At the last time, they exceeded my expectations being very solicitous and attentive with an specific episode that occurred only because I live in Brazil. I always recomend Adorama to all of my friends and I feel very happy and secure doing it! Thanks Adorama for being more than a camera store for me!"

"Just as a placeholder until my refund is processed. I had two issues with this order and its pricing. Adorama messed up the total price for a d810 and 24-70 2.8 ringing the total up 300$ from what it was supposed to be. This issue was resolved quickly. However, I am now complaining about the price of the D810 which is also 300$ lower than what I bought it for. The customer rep was extremely shady on my refund and introduced a new "approval process" that my previous complaint did not have to go through. This is my money and I shouldn't have to go through made-up processes in order to get it back."

"It was quick shipment and delivery after i order the product. it was awesome!"

"My order was shipped promptly. There were 2 items that were not in stock when the first part was shipped but one item came the same day and the other was here by Monday. Very nice service! I did use their Customer Service and they were very helpful too. "

"I have ordered several times from Adorama and always the company has met or exceeded my expectations. Competitive prices, good service and wide range of items to choose from."

"Adorama does a great job of delivering."

"Order handled quickly, product was shipped quickly and received in two days in excellent shape."

"My camera and lens combo was very nicely packaged and arrived on the promised date"

"Great price, package was well packaged and padded."

"FAST ordered the camera had it in my hands in less than 48 hours great service, very good deal"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.