Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

What is this?

2016-04-30

Good Deal & Quick ship

"I ordered a few printers from them in early April as they had the lowest price I could find at the time. No problems with their website or payment process. Printers arrived in good shape two days later. Happy with my purchase and would order from them again."

Awesome deal.

"Had to look 4or 5 times to make sure that's what the price said. Sure enough, it did. Didn't second guess my decision to buy right then and there. Very satisfied with purchase and ship it g speed, received it in 4 days."

Great Store - Great Price

"After "chatting" with several customer service reps at Adorama I was able to buy a camera and lens that work wonderful for sports and my skill level. The price was right too!"

2016-04-29

"Fast shipping and great products."

2016-04-28

I'll be Back

"After ugh searching and researching comparing and negotiating, Adormama had the BEST Dea for my purchase. Arrival of my shipment came even better than expected. Can't wait to put it to work. "

2016-04-27

"All was well with my transaction. Service was great & received goods on day promised. Was very pleased with everything."

2016-04-27

Best place for cameras and equipment

"They have the best customer service of any of the online camera stores I've tried. Very helpful and knowledgeable."

Very happy

"I ordered the canon 70D open box. It looks brand new, lots of new things to learn with this camera, but so far I am loving it.

18-300 Sigma lens

"Just as I wanted. Adorama delivered. "

2016-04-26

SUCCESS!

"Adorama has never failed me. They always deliver!"

2016-04-26

Very good business

"General tests products is good and delivered on time,

HL

2016-04-25

order canceled after email

"My order was canceled and recieve an email saying We are writing to inform you that the order for the Sony Alpha A7Camera / Kit has been canceled due to the fact that it was listed with
an incorrect selling price. but the error was on 5 to 7 single items. a typo is one number not five or seven items.

2016-04-24

Home run once again

"Adorama has earned my trust over the years by consistently providing high quality products and fast service and this time around did not disappoint. They stand behind their return policy and have integrity second to none regarding keeping their word. "

2016-04-24

Delivered as advertised

"This is the second Nikon lens I ordered from Adorama. Each lens included additional accessories. Both shipments arrived on schedule with all the "extras" included. Ordering and shipping couldn't have been easier. "

2016-04-23

fast and accurate

"This is a wonderful place to shop"

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.