AdoramaCoupons
  • Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10

What is this?

"Product is as expected. And good customer care support "

"Adorama is always my first choice in camera gear...I've been using them for years. They handle transactions quickly and the one time there was a delay, they resolved it quickly and professionally. "

"To: JACK GOLD & STEPHANIE MORILLO....ADORAMA CAMERA SALES
From: AL HOFFACKER..."half-crackerphoto.com"...Ft. Myers, Fl.

I wanted to say thank you so much for everything you have done over the years regarding helping me start and progress to Professional Level in my Wildlife Photography Career. ("half-crackerphoto.com")
However, this last effort on your part really is special in the fact that after my recent mishap with my Nikon D3S I purchased from you a year ago, to understand my situation and deliver to me overnight a brand new Nikon D810 at your cost, just shows the loyalty you have to your average customers like myself.
You guys are more than just a Camera/Lens Company........It is so nice at 60 years old to work with outfits such as Adorama that are truly good to their word in after the sale support.

Thanks again......Al

BTW.....here is a shot from my first evening with my new Nikon D810 from Y'all."

"Good product and fast deilivery"

"As always, Adorama came through getting me my hard-to-find photo page refills.

"All was well except I received (and was charged) for one item twice. When I called for return instructions, they were very nice and helpful."

"Order was delivered quickly and contents were as expected. Very pleased with the service and the product. "

"Excellent experience.
Service extremely good. I order, through internet, just before 8:00 P.M. and I received my entire order before 10:00 A.M. next day in Miami.

Thanks,
Daniel Posada

"Fast delivery, a great product!"

"product was a great price and sent very quickly "

"Great check out process, very good deal, great selection, and delivery was on time."

"The worst online buying experience I have ever had. Customer support was useless. I now have emails from 4 different CS people and every one says something completely different"

"Ordering was easy, and the camera was delivered as promised and fast!"

"My lens shipped the day it was ordered and was delivered a day earlier than originally scheduled.

Very happy that I could use on the weekend instead of having to wait the weekend

"The used equipment is always in great shape! You never have to worry that it wont be what it says online. "

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.