• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"I would like to commend Cristina S.'s work in attending me. She was extremely kind, effective and willing on helping me with my order. Because of her, I'll now search Adorama every time I have to buy anything in the US. "

2015-07-29

"I'm really frustrated that I placed my order mid-day Thursday, paid extra for overnight delivery and didn't see my purchase until Monday.

My bank account got hit for the purchase on Thursday, it should have shipped on Thursday (for Friday delivery). My order didn't ship until Friday.

I'm more than a little frustrated, which is all compounded by the fact that I'm now bombarded by ads on Facebook about how fast the order processing and delivery is. I'm taunted by the ads, which pisses me off.

I won't ever make a "time sensitive" purchase from Adorama again. They haven't lost me altogether, but they've lost my urgent business."

2015-07-29

"Excellent service and honest declaration about the product, it arrived before the promised date, in its original HP packaging. Minor criticism; first few days after order placement showed order as pending which caused me confusion. I will use this vendor again."

2015-07-28

"When I traced an order recently, I was told that you no longer were accepting pay pall which I used, therefore I assumed that I would not receive the order, subsequently I did a reorder with another compane that would accept pp. The next day your order arrived, which I did accept and now I wish I had not, because when my 2nd order arrived it cost me $30+ to return!"

2015-07-27

"Friendly agent was quick and helpful in resolving the problem when a defect in the product was discovered. Overall an excellent shopping experience for high value items."

2015-07-27

"Exelente entrega y estado de toda la mercancia"

2015-07-27

"The package was delivered safely and on time."

2015-07-27

"Quick and efficient and delivered more than expected .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

2015-07-27

"Site was easy to use, and the shipment arrived on time."

2015-07-27

"My order got canceled a 2nd time after the payment was confirmed with the credit card company, and customer service was not available during the weekend, when I attempted a 3rd time, my order was put on hold, another call with customer service, no one available, left voice mail. Canceled my order, was told it would take 6 weeks to process the cancellations?? I ordered with B & H, and received my order 2 days later without a problem."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

adorama, Adorama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. You placed your order on Sunday when our customer service department is closed. Your order was held for credit card verification. You called the next day and told customer service your ordered incorrectly and decided to cancel the order. We do regret your dissatisfaction.”

2015-07-26

"Shipped quickly, packaged well. All expectations were met. "

2015-07-26

"The order processed well and I received it on time however I have serious issues with the Adorama website. I could not access my account. Thinking I had the wrong password it tried to renew it. They promised to send me an e-mail to allow that to happen. I have never received the e-mail. I called Adorama and explained my problem. They promised that it would be resolved. It never has. As a result I am very reluctant to purchase on their website in the future. There is no problem with their advertising e-mails reaching me."

2015-07-26

"Adorama had the fastest ship time without all the extra cost. I will shop with Adorama again."

2015-07-26

"packages were recieved in just a couple days, very happy"

2015-07-26

"Great price, free and timely shipping. What more can I ask for?"

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.