Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

Quick service, great product.

"My daughter is in college and is taking a couple of photography classes. She really needed an upgrade from the Rebel she has been using. We found a Canon 60D in the used section and a new Sigma lens. We were pleasantly surprised by the condition of the used camera we purchased. I would highly recommend Adorama for all your photography needs. Thanks Adorama!"

2016-02-03

Canon Pixma Wireless MG2900

"Only can print pictures from my phone or IPad. No direct support for documents. Very misleading.
Says you can use by downloading software and configuring your computer then leaving it on. Not what I wanted.
Will probably not order from them again.

muy buena la experiencia

"fue muy buena la expericia me gusto muchisimo proque puede disfutrar de oferta de compras y la flecibidad al pagar muy ecelente gracia adora los amo"

Quick Shipping

"Order was delivered in a timely manner. Items were packed well - no damage occurred during transit."

2016-02-02

Very dissapointed in the product that was received and how Adorama responded

"I own a lot of Nikon lenses (purchased either from Adorama, B&H, Roberts Camera, Dodd Camera, or Midwest Camera Exchange) and I know how they are packaged by Nikon. And, the condition of the products.

My order from Adorama for the Nikkor 105mm DC lens was for a new lens and what I received was used. The box seal was missing and the lens had a thumb print on the camera side of the lens. In addition there were noticeable specs of dust on the front lens element.

This lens was previously handled by someone and possibly used in the field. Why did Adorama send me a used lens when I paid $1169.95 (the price for a new lens)?

Because of their treatment of warehouse workers I no longer do business - B&H.
Why should I continue to do business with you.

The response I received from Adorama was - " Please email us a photo of the item you received, including the manufacturer's packaging and shipping box. We will have this investigated as soon as we receive the photos."

What happened to keeping the customer happy? You will investigate? How about you (Adorama) offer mitigation to this issue? Well, I guess you don't want a happy customer.

In all other instances I would have recommended Adorama having may numerous purchases and not had any issues. I guess I should not be surprised that customer satisfaction was ignored!

2016-01-31

Packaging was beaten up, but no harm done!

"Plus the product works great, so no complaints there."

2016-01-31

Above and Beyond what I expectef

"I am very pleased with the used Nikon D3s.
Camera and extras were in plastic bags in the orginal box...nice touch. Fast delivery. Camera looked new and performs as expected. I'll be back. Great experience

Fast Delivery, Safe Package

"The package was securely packed and delivered earlier than I expected! The items inside are all brand new and authentic."

Pleased as punch...again

"This is my second order from Adorama, the first was over a year ago. I ordered a camera body, and the "goody kit", and a couple of other items. The other items were an afterthought, but one of them was added to the original order at a $6 lower price for it and full price for the other one. No complaints, no issues, no shipping charges. Happy happy!"

All is well

"package arrived quickly...no complaints...great job"

2016-01-29

All Good & Professional

"I had No problems with the service or products. I will be purchasing more items in the near future."

2016-01-29

Good price, but charged for free shipping

"Great price, but I was charged $15 for free shipping. Overall still a great deal."

2016-01-28

Like Christmas Day waiting for Santa!

"Easy to build and order! Arrived right on time. "

Love my new Imac

"Delivery and product as promised; easy website to navigate and purchase

A delight

"Easy to navigate site, quick checkout and great shipping options. "

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.