AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10

What is this?

"Very fast delivery. Product is as described. So far, so good!"

"Like always, online ordering is quick, accurate, and can be done at any time. Delivery follows as promised. What's not to like?"

"Arrived on time and well packaged. Great price. Thank you!"

"They were great! Everything was seamless, and I did'n't to wait that long to retrieve my item."

"Great service and price as always."

"Delivered quick, product was a advertised and I expect to do business if Adorama again!!"

"Fast shipment and good price."

"I was satisfied until my package never arrived. I ordered two items that were time sensitive and that I considered a good deal, and paid for expedited shipping 3 days. I placed my order early on Wednesday morning. It only arrived on Tuesday afternoon the following week. I contacted Adorama customer service and they couldn't tell me where my package was or when it would arrive. UPS tracker was useless. They did credit me back my expedited shipping fee. I am now waiting to see if they will refund my items. "

"It was at a competitive price and more importantly it was in stock when I needed it."

"Honest & reliable. Additional warranty included."

"Excellent as always. Product arrived impeccably and in a timely manner. Highly recommended. "

"Shipped quickly and product was as described."

"Well packaged and arrived on time."

"customer service person was very polite and resolved a small glitch quickly. i received a shipping notice that showed that my item was no longer available. the agent took care of the problem and my order arrived as promised. thanks!"

"Excellent price, quick delivery and answered any questions I had. Would definitely do business with them again."

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.