Stores > Adorama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

Great prices and great service.

"Got what I wanted quickly for a great price "

2017-07-22

AWESOME

"Once again, Adorama has met, if not exceeded my expectations. Any time I need anything that's even remotely electronic, they're the first site I visit. They consistently have the lowest prices and fast shipping. "

Starkville, MS Verified Customer

Adorama delivers

"Prior to making the Nikon lens purchase, I chatted with 2 different customer service reps regarding the lens and it's use with my camera. They were both very helpful. The lens arrived promptly and is as described. We're enjoying using it as planned. "

2017-07-21

Adorama Equals AWESOME ...

"I have been shopping with Adorama for over 12 years now and they have never once failed to be just the most AWESOME experience. I will never stop shopping with Adorama. :-)"

Well done

"The item was well packaged and was delivered on time."

2017-07-20

Excellent Service

"I always get excellent service from them. They ship my items quickly and I have never had an issue."

2017-07-19

Always satisfied.

"Everything was great. Will order from again. "

2017-07-19

No regrets

"The package and contents arrived as promised."

Overall Great Experience

"Although I didn't know what to expect using a retail reseller, the experience turned out to be a positive one. My first two shipments of gear to them were paid for by Adorama. After deciding not to sell to them, the shipment back was also paid by them - and packed better than how it was sent to them. Total cost to me was zero, just some time, some emails, and phone calls. That didn't deter me from sending a third box of gear (shipping always paid for by them) so the third time was the charm. They gave me fair market value and we'll went home happy. You don't know until you try it so give them a try - you might be surprised what the gear sitting in your closet is worth. I continue to buy new gear from them - they are my go to store for all my photo needs."

Birmingham, Ohio

Really good recovery - They care about customer service

"My son had been shopping for the perfect camera for months. He'd saved his money and finally had enough to purchase his first DSLR camera, and we chose Adorama. We had a bad battery charger. They replaced it with no questions asked and were great with follow-up and we received a new charger about 11 days after receiving the original order.
The only reason it's not 5 stars is that they weren't accurate with when they said someone would contact me, and when the battery would ship. In the end, they came through.

2017-07-18

Good customer service, but you can sometimes find things cheaper elsewhere.

"Good customer service, but you can sometimes find things cheaper elsewhere."

Adorama Lies. Do Not Trust

"This is not a review on aproduct, it is a review on the company. They simply lie. Repeatedly. They provided me with repeated assurance that my package would be delivered on time to meet an important deadline (that was the word they used, "I assure you that your package will be delivered on time...") .

The entire reason I purchased from them was due to this repeated assurance, and it was so important that I contacted the company several times, through emails, online chats, and phone calls to make sure it would be delivered on time. I could have purchased this product at a local store, but Adorama ASSURED me that it would be delivered on time.

The item was not delivered on time. While only a day late, it was critical, and like I said, they promised it would be delivered in time to meet my deadline.

My mistake. Never trust a mail order company to meet an important deadline. They will say anything to make a sale, including blatant lies about delivery times.

Quick and helpful

"My camera arrived really fast. I emailed a few questions and got a quick, helpful response."

2017-07-18

Not in stock after you order.

"I ordered 2 motors because where I would normally get them where out of stock.
You can see this when you try to buy them though there web site is really smart it knows how many are in stock. Unlike this site which dosent know how many they have.
So I ordered them only to be told 3 days later were out of stock.

2017-07-17

Canon

"Awesome !! Thanks for prompt delivery & product is exactly as described! "

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.