AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

What is this?

"Great experience on the website. I was surprised but pleased when I was called to verify that I placed the order.
Very happy with my new equipment.

"Super satisfied with the quick delivery and quality of the product. Excellent!"

"I was given an error message multiple times throughout the checkout process. Sometimes I had to manually refresh, other times the page would automatically refresh. At least one instance occurred when confirming the purchase which gave my concern that I would be charged twice. The transaction was ultimately concluded as expected, but lack of stability in the e-commerce section of the site resulted in a less than satisfactory experience. Excepting the checkout, all other aspects of the transaction (finding and selecting the item, shipping, etc.) left zero complaints."

"Adorama is one of only two on-line retailers I purchase photo equipment and supplies. In this case, I purchased the $1,800 dollar Canon EOS 7D II from Adorama because the other retailer did not have the item in stock. Both of these outlets are reliable and cost competitive and it is usually difficult to decide which of the two to purchase from. I know that Adorama is always going to provide what you want at a fair /competitive price with reliable shipping - their trait for many years (10+)."

"Fantastic item with 'extra's'! Adorama packs everything well. Great venue!"

"Fast shipping, fast service, couldn't be better."

"Adorama sent a very heavy package without shipping charge and within a couple days of ordering."

"THE PROCESS IS EFFORTLESS"

"Order desk (Frank) was ambivalent about helping the me satisfy my needs. Seemed to only be focused on getting the UPC, and entering the order & get off the phone. No assistance with expediting the order out of Adorama, etc. In the future I will call B & H Photo first.

My subsequent call was with Israel. He was much more helpful and assisted me in lowering the shipping costs. I requested the order be shipped the same day. But the order took much too long to be fulfilled, as I needed the lenses for a shoot within a few days.

"The experience was great from sales support, ordering online and receiving the product very fast. The staff also has a lot of knowledge on the product."

"7d mk ii was bundled with a 18-135 stm lens and a free camranger."

"adorama has best service. i ve been purchased about 10 years. always make me happy. price, quick shipping, service ..thank you"

"Ordered a iMac and delivered within a week. What's not to like?"

"As always, fast delivery, great customer service, and all at the best pricing!"

"Promptly delivered as promised. Thank you."

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.