• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10

What is this?

"Always the best service and prices."

"Item as described. Fast shipping. Smooth transaction. Would do business again."

"Adorama is my "go to" online retailer for all of my camera accessories. They ship quickly, communicate extremely well on the status and shipment of my orders and are very competitive."

"Excellent transaction with fast shipping as always"

"Satisfied with my purchase"

"Quick shipping, good prices"

"I bought a new laptop but received a rewrapped laptop, the protective film of the laptop is loose and full of dust. I tried to contact the customer service, but no one reply my emails after I replied their first replied with all the pictures.

Now trying to get help from my credit card company, very bad service of Adorama, a dishonest seller and will not come back and not recommend to others.

"I purchased a brand new Canon DSLR for >$1000. When it arrived, a day later than promised, I tried to charge the battery, which was defective because it wouldn't charge up. When I contacted Customer Service by email to see if they could send me a new battery that worked, they said they'd have to check with their warehouse to see if they could replace it. After 48 hours and no reply from them that they were sending me the replacement battery (seems like a no-brainer to me); I called and spoke with someone with Customer Service. He was courteous, but unable to replace this defective battery with a new one until I sent back the failed battery. This meant waiting at least another week before my returned battery made it to Adorama and they would process the return and send me a working replacement.
It was not handled very well. I have been a satisfied customer of B&H for many years. I tried Adorama this time out of curiosity to see if they could match the customer service quality of B&H. They could not. I've gone ahead and ordered a replacement battery from B&H and it will get here before my old battery even makes it back to Adorama.

"The rating system for the used lens I purchased reflected the exact condition of the lens. I purchased an E+ rated lens and it came to me in almost perfect condition. The only downside is it had no box or casing but acceptable to me considering the product came as ordered. Would buy again A+ "

"Adorama are cool People!!!"

"All items delivered in a timely manner in a single box with no damage to box or its contents. Had I known the Canon lens cap for the 15-85 EF-S lens came with a center squeeze release feature I would not have ordered a third party center squeeze cap."

"Great products and fast service."

"Perfect. No hiccups or problems. Super satisfied, as usual."

"good, delivery on time. haven't used them yet. Satisified with the delivery"

"Excellent delivery.
Great job

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.