Stores > Acme Tools

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-06-25

Super fast shipping and delivery

"Everything was perfect. Electric hoodie really kept me warm yesterday."

2016-06-25

No Disappointments !

"Its great seeing the emails. It always seems you know when I am looking for a new tool. You always delivered and haven't disappointed me yet. Great job !"

2016-06-24

Impressed w. Acme Tools

"Ordered a product for the first time and I must say I am impressed with the selection and customer service. Also the product was delivered early as well. Overall 5 stars. Will buy again and recommend others."

2016-06-24

Outstanding service that I expect.

"The $20 Porter Cable coupon did not work when placing my order. I called to find our why. The sales agent said he would credit my PayPal account as soon as he saw my order. Within 30 minutes I received a email with the credit issued to my account."

2016-06-23

Right on time!

"I ordered a Milwaukee impact wrench and received it within 5 days. Pretty awesome. The price was excellent. This is my second "major" tool order from Acme, I am very satisfied. "

2016-06-22

fair prices quick service

"Grate price.Tool well packed arrive sooner than expected
very happy with purchase will buy again soon

2016-06-22

Superior Service

"Outstandin service,friendly reps and patient and understanding personalties great t5o deal with -"

Best tool store around

"Acme tools consistently supplies contractors with quality tools at great prices. Their promotions and quality has earned our respect and loyalty. We continue to buy our tools from acme tools year after year. "

Pumping review

"Received the pump and everything looked fine. Will not be using it for awhile, it is a standby pump in case there is a fire. As far as placing the order everything went fine, except I had requested 2 day delivery only to receive and email stating any item with and engine can't be sent other than by ground which was disappointing. I feel it should not be offered when placing your order, otherwise I would probably use them again, but maybe call and ask questions first."

A Good Transaction

"Saw the Prosensor 710+ in Handyman magazine. Found several places that carried it, but not the plus model. Placed my order and the stud finder arrived on time and in perfect condition. Once again a good transaction."

This review was modified by wicrisp-20156 on June 21 2016 01:57:14 PM

2016-06-21

Good price, good service!

"Good price, good service!"

Great service!

"Product was shipped very fast with plenty of communication. "

This review was modified by bespurcell-57947 on June 23 2016 08:41:54 AM

Great seller!

"Fast and uncomplicated shipping!"

This review was modified by fabrics-73099 on June 23 2016 08:41:54 AM

ALL IS WELL :-)

"Packaged great and delivered on time. Diffidently pleased with my first experience with Acme Tools. "

This review was modified by sister_pauline on June 23 2016 08:41:54 AM

Father's Day gift

" my son wanted tool for his step dad for Father's Day. We searched on the Internet and got the best price, and wonderful quick delivery from Acme tools !"

This review was modified by rosellenkrames on June 23 2016 08:41:54 AM

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.