• Acme Tools Acme Tools Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I already rated my experience. I will not type out a quick comment about the experience as well. "

"Very good price, fast shipping, timely emailed notifications of shipment. Item was as advertised and arrived in good condition."

"Great price, fast, and arrived as expected."

"Item was delivered 3 days ahead of schedule, second item was shipped about a week later (backordered)"

"It as good. I just had a back order that has slowed down my order."

"Acme Tools had the Dewalt batteries that I needed at the lowest price so it was a no brainer."

"Received what was ordered on the date promised."

"The website ordering was very nice, easy to use, except when it required a "mocked name" for my address...........What? And it's a required field?

I also did not receive the mail-in rebate for the battery pack. There seems to be no registration at Core, or I am just not seeing it.

"The price was excellent, the delivery was right on time, everything so far has been the best experience I have had when purchasing and receiving shipment of woodworking equipment. Thank you."

"1 item is on back order. I have not received any notification of when it will be shipped. However, the other item, which was in stock shipped timely. FedEx tracking is inferior to UPS. "

"Rather go to the local Hardware that handles Dremel equipment, I go to Acme Tools. I know I will get what I need within a few days."

"Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. "

"fast service and great price."

"Great price, fast delivery!"

"Item arraived in perfect condition and ahead of schedule."

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.