Stores > Acme Tools

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-02-10

"Had some difficulty with shipment but they were very helpful and responsive. Overall good experience."

2016-02-10

Easy ordering and quick delivery

"The title says it all. I picked Acme because their web page listed exactly what was in the package. The order process was simple and delivery was quick.

The only negative would was that I would have liked to be told at the beginning of the order that I would have to remain home so I could sign for the package. There is nothing worse than being locked in your home awaiting a package delivery.

2016-02-09

Hi expectations

" They did to do diligence before shipping out the item I ordered ."

As promised and better

"My equipment was delivered ahead of my anticipated schedule, properly packaged and in good working order. All I had to do is read the setup instructions and get to work. Everything was as advertised and worked flawlessly."

Perfect timing!!

"Ordered snow blower, arrived on time, snowed that day, put it together, used it, worked great!! Very happy. Thanks Acme!!"

Got them!

"Acme's shipment arrived as promised and they're greaat!"

I got grip.

"I recently bought 4 packs of replacement spikes from Acme Tools for my Ergodyne Trex footwear, the best footwear I have found to get around on slippery surfaces during the winter. I wore out the spikes last year. Acme Tools had a good price for the spikes, and they delivered them promptly, just in time for the next snowstorm."

amazing !!

"just perfect. shipped in only just one day and before the weekend they delivered tools. product are very good. everything is perfect. I am very glad to give my orders from acme tools. thanks for everything."

2016-02-07

satisfied Comercial customer

"Recently purchased Milwaukee products, no other vendors were listing any promotions or offering any your company had exceptional promotional additions to my initial purchase which definately put your company in the top 3 that i will use for equiptment. Delivery time was quite acceptable

2016-02-06

Easy and fast

"I've bought several large tools from ACME. Their website is efficient and easy to use. Shipping time has ALWAYS beat my expectations."

2016-02-06

quick service

"A great deal made strong, reliable,at a reasonable price,quick service..."

2016-02-05

"great product.i recommend everyone who gets cold easily to get this product"

2016-02-05

overnight means 4 days to acme, and you pay for it!

"paid $45 for overnight and was never told it had to be purchased before 11am Central standard time! And.. the saw accessory I ordered did not fit my saw like the site said. booooo, Acme"

surprised

"very fast delivery very satisfied"

2016-02-05

"Just waiting till I received the item and it was what I was hoping for and all I can say is A++++++++ to Acme"

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.