Stores > Acme Tools

Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2016-05-29

Satisfied

"DeWalt Trimmer delivered on time. Price was competitive and got a free battery. ACME delivered as advertised and I am completely satisfied. I plan to use ACME for future purchases "

2016-05-29

Fast and efficient

"Easy to order, best price and no problems "

Laguna delivery

"Still waiting to hear when my table saw is coming "

2016-05-28

"Tool delivered today ay 3 pm.
Exactly what I wanted. Nice quality tool

Very pleased!

"Easy transaction very pleased with service. Thankyou!"

Super Fast

"Great Service and very fast delivery"

2016-05-28

"It takes to long to get items."

Uneventful purchase

"which is good. Easy to buy at a great price with delivery a few days later. Very happy with the DeWalt 20V Max Blower."

Slow Motion

"Shipping sucks, instead of shipping from ND to me ( Montana) it traveled around the United States first. Hasn't showed up yet. "

2016-05-27

"It came within the date quoted and in good condition. I shall always consider buying through you for the price and the covenience."

2016-05-27

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied with the order.

2016-05-26

"The product arrived sooner than I expected. Great tool! Exactly as described in the reviews that I used to make my purchase. I have only used it for a short period of time but I like the fact that I was able to purchase it without buying a battery and a charger. I have several Dewalt tools and own 20v batteries and chargers."

2016-05-26

Quite satisfied with no complaints

"Delivered on time and will be given as a "wedding gift" for the groom. The bride has projects in mind for him to complete. "

Great value

"Best price I could find. Was able to purchase bear tool (without battery), cause I bought several tools that used the same so big savings there. Called customer service before ordering online, lady I spoke with was very nice to deal with and answered my questions."

Professional Company

"Acme Tools is one of the most professional company's I've ordered from on the Internet. They keep you aware of your order disposition, and confidence that you made the right decision to order from them. My order was shipped very quickly. FedEx on the other hand was horrible. I stood in my driveway when the FedEx driver literally threw my new Echo String Trimmer out the back of his van onto the ground. The driver could care less that Acme Tools took special care of my trimmer. I will definitely order from Acme again, but will try to get a different shipper. "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.