• Address: 1603 12 Ave. N. Grand Forks, ND

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"wow finally an alternative to home depot for milwaukee products awesome inventory and great prices plus quick delivery you have a customer for life"

"Everything was great but the sander had been previously opened and not well "repacked" far as I can tell it was not used or even worse a rebuild but packing condition left doubts!!"

"Awesome experience from a great store!

As a customer who shops online at multiple sites, customer service is very important to me. Acme Tools should be very proud of the customer service their reps provide!

They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and personable! I had to call twice because of changes to my order. Not only were they extremely helpful, but getting them on the phone was a breeze!

Kudos to the Acme Tools Customer Service staff!

P.S.
Their price for my miter saw blade was the best online!

"very good process - it was delivered on time

thanks!

"Haven't received item yet."

"I searched the Internet for this nail gun and not only did Acmetool have the best price, but also a free car charger. Between the charger and the price it was a hands down best deal. They shipped the next day after I ordered and it was in my hands in 4 days. I'm a happy camper! Thanks"

"Good price, quick delivery. Would do business with again."

"Have ordered from them in the past. Everything is always as promised."

"shipping on order was not good -neighbor brought package to me a day later she lives 2 blocks away ,address was right but freight company blew it .thanks to honest people in this world it was delivered by her . "

"Good price and shipped quickly."

"I've ordered R33 Biberall /Arctic Quilt and turns out they were way to big. I thought I was stock with it nut when I call them and explain what happened , with no hesitation they offer to send the right size and all I have to do return the other with prepaid shipping label. I can not thank them enough for taking care of my order and for being as one of the companies that care about the customers. A+++"

"My order was promptly processed and shipped quickly.
I was pleased with the service I received.
I would recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality tools at reasonable prices coupled with fast and courteous service.

"Acme Tools had the tools in stock and they shipped very quickly. Everything arrived on time and in good shape. The best price and great service. I highly recommend Acme Tools!"

"Customer support was out standing"

"so far so good. i am a new customer and I have not yet received my purchase. So I can't do an honest rating yet"

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.