• Address: 1603 12 Ave. N. Grand Forks, ND

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"The coat is a gift and I haven't opened it as yet but I did receive a catalog with the same coat listed for much less money than what I paid. Thank you."

"Unit arrived in good condition. Very pleased with "Jawhorse""

"ACME did an awesome job! Great customer service, super quick order fill and delivery!"

"Everything went great and the product showed up a day early. I will definantly use your company in the future."

"What I purchased was the same price everywhere, but I've had good experience with Acme in the past and choose them. However, my item had to be shipped freight and they choose ABF as the carrier. ABF couldn't get a tractor trailer up to my house and refused to do anything to get the freight to me. I wound up having to go pick it up when I was supposed to have liftgate delivery at my address. Other carriers will often sub this type delivery out to small local contractors, but ABF refused to do that. I won't buy anymore freight items if that's the only carrier they use."

"Never filled order, they said there was a problem with my credit card but they ran again with no problem but never shipped and never called or emailed. BAD SERVICE!!!!!!
DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!

"Order process was very easy and the item I ordered was delivered very quickly. Thank you."

"As advertised, very happy with purchase. Would do business with again."

"very easy to find the product online, and checkout was quick, product arrived within 3 days after I placed the order, very happy"

"I haven't opened it yet but am Very Satisfied"

"Price was great! I was looking for a standard Milwaukee cordless set, priced identically store to store. While looking on Acme Tool's website, noticed an upgrade for a minimal difference in price. Representative on phone was courteous and helpful. Everything came through in great shape."

"Went out of your way to work with me, Super Fast Shipping.
Thanks

"Prompt shipment, good price and selection, accurate descriptions on website."

"Fast and professional experience"

"there quick and easy site"

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.