Stores > Acme Tools

Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-11-30

Could not be happier

"Acme Tools had the best price on the snowblower I wanted and was the only company that provided free lift gate delivery. The driver put it right in my garage on the pallet. It was shipped promptly and arrived undamaged."

This review was modified by RBlack7557 on November 30 2016 12:30:34 PM

2016-11-30

"I just got it ,6 day delivery, pack well, which I thought was great. and the best price anywhere. Looking forward to trying the tools."

Happy!

"Very easy website to navigate and fast shipping. Great prices, too."

great transaction

" speedy shipping, great customer service."

Awesome

"Our shopping experience on acme was great and very fast shipping."

Great Product and Service

"This is a great accessory for keeping tools neat and organized. It is both convenient and durable. I have never been disappointed with any Milwaukee product. The service from Acme Tools is excellent. When I had a question about shipping after their normal business hours, they still responded very quickly by email. I've only ordered a couple of things from Acme, but plan to keep them as one of my preferred stores for when I need more tools."

Good price good service!

"As it should be. Thanks acme - satisfied customer. "

Great Tool Seller

"Acme tools shipped very fast. Tools arrived without any damage. Would highly recommend this seller. Would consider buying from this vendor again."

Acme is the best

"If you aren't buying from Acme then you are missing out on expert advice and the best prices."

2016-11-27

"excellent, fast shipping, great deal"

2016-11-27

Easy to shop, great cus timer service

"It was easy to shop. I did find the product in my first search. The price was similar to the competitors, with free shipping.
Later calling cus timer service, the response was fast. They place me on hold for 2 min, and came with an answer. Extremely happy with the service and the purchase

Excellent service

"Order processed quickly and delivered efficiently"

2016-11-25

Ok

"I'm still waiting for my product to be delivered "

2016-11-25

Three pairs of gloves, 1 pair of gloves, no gloves!

"Ordered on 11/17/16 several items including 3 pairs of gloves. Next day told they only had one pair in stock. Told them that was OK, just send me the one pair. Thought all was good until I just opened up the package delivered today on 11/25. No gloves in package but says one pair is on backorder. Now, if they could have backordered then why didn't they tell me that initially so I could have got 3 pair on backorder? Invoice is very confusing as well. Shows a large negative handling fee, of which I have no understanding."

2016-11-24

Fast shipping and good communication

"Tool arrived faster than I had anticipated! "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.