Stores > Acme Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Acme Tools by clicking a star below.

2017-07-27

Horrible experience all the way around

"Placed order in early April absolutely 0 contact thru entire deal asked to cancel order month ago supposedly never saw it then next thing I know get call from freight terminal saying you have package here from them with no idea whats going on"

2017-06-16

Best price online or local

"Acme Tools had just the tool we wanted. Their Memorial Day sale beat local and other online prices by 38%. I got helpful telephone help with the ordering process. Delivery was excellent."

2017-06-14

Tools nevered delivered!!!

"It has been more than two weeks since I ordered. I haven't heard from them."

2017-06-13

Everything is ok

"I am really pleased with my recent experience buying in acme tools. "

2017-06-12

Many Tools.

"I have purchased many large tools in the last few years. The tools are shipped with care and speed. If any problems a simple phone call and it get fix right away. Would suggest to buy from Acme Tools."

boogergreenglen's Avatar

Los Angeles, Ca

Quick and easy

"I wanted a miter saw and saw that it included a coupon for $20 off. I ordered it 5/27/2017 through acme tools and the order came in 2 weeks. The price was better than big brick and mortar stores with no tax for California. Item came as described. Awesome place!"

2017-06-11

Is the tool available or not?

"Tool said in stock. So I ordered it. Acme emailes me back saying that they are not in stock. Mistake? Or did Acme weasel their way out of my memorial day coupon? Acme said I could reorder it in a couple of days when it would be in stock?"

2017-06-11

No indication of item on back order.

"Ordered item online. Said 7-10 business day for shiping. After two weeks of no notification regarding shipping I called and they said item was on backorder. Said item was arriving the next day for shipment. Another week and nothing. No indication when ordering item was on backorder. If it had Would not have ordered due to time. Time is money and have lost work due to this."

2017-06-10

ACME Tools is where I go first

"I've made two large purchases from ACME tools. Sales tax can really add up, so when identical items can be purchased cheaper online why pay more locally? ACME has so many items for sale on their site I'll never run out of things to buy. The items I purchased were all delivered quickly and I've saved hundreds of dollars already."

2 1/2 weeks later and I still dont have it running

"I am quite frustrated with my recent purchase of a Baldor multi-tool disk/belt grinder. First, the machine arrived with a broken part and no power cord. The machine was replaced fairly quickly, but still no power cord despite being promised one by customer service. Now, I just learned that the machine actually doesnt come with a power cord - despite the specs on the ACME website saying that it comes with a 6-foot power cord - and I havent been offered any assistance on locating or installing one. Surely this isnt an insurmountable obstacle, but it would have been really nice to know prior to making the purchase."

Just as promissed

"Arrived on time and in perfect condition
Thanks!

Confiables

"Transacción segura, envían lo que anuncian, buenas promociones y yo podría recomendarlos."

2017-06-08

Outstanding!!

"Very happy with my purchase, delivery and most importantly, price. Thanks!!!"

2017-06-07

Excellent in all factors.

"Great Customer service, fast shipping, great product, great prices. what else could you want. "

2017-06-07

Excellent

"quick service and great price on a quality product"

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.