Stores > Acme Tools

Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-26

Very effecient

"good communication from the time of placing the order to delivery of goods. No surprises, everything went as planned. "

2016-07-25

Good prices (with frequent sales), good service

"I ordered a table saw on sale. I didn't get one of the parts that was described in the product description. I contacted customer service, who explained what happened, worked to correct the description to prevent future confusion, and then worked to make me happy. I was happy with the price and service for the product in the end. This is my second large purchase from them, and I'd certainly consider them for future purchases. They've had fast delivery to, included free for both products I've ordered."

This review was modified by dchilder on July 25 2016 09:23:04 AM

2016-07-25

Bad service

"Have not recieve order and no contact as to the reason. why."

2016-07-24

In the Bucket

"I purchaced two "BUCKET BOSS wrench rolls" and they were obviously made in some poor quality sweat shop. The proper sleeve spacing for the wrences to sit in were sewn without regard to symmetry. some were thick and others not as thick. Why didn't they use some sort of guide when sewing. I was going to make my own but I thought I would trust the supplier."

2016-07-24

Dependable and on time

"Twice I have made major equipment purchases from Acme and both times delivery was on time and faster shipping than I have received from other on line equipment retailers. Their customer service for inquiries is very helpful."

2016-07-23

"Quality tools ,easy ordering, FASTdelivery- great service"

2016-07-23

Acme great!! Their shipping partner ****.....

"Acme tools shipped Promptly but for some reason their shipping partner FedEx has had my items in the Dallas Ft Worth area now for three days and according to their estimates I still wont receive it till end of day on Monday. Thats 5 days of being bounced around to facilities that are all within 20 miles of each other. Thats just silly. Maybe another shipping partner is in order......
As far as the item, I still havent received it yet.

This review was modified by dmarcozon on July 23 2016 05:53:47 AM

Easy to deal with!

"Great deal on dewalt miter saw! fast shipping. "

2016-07-22

"We have been buying tools from Acme for some 20 years and we are always happy with their tools thanks Acme"

2016-07-22

Buy whatever you need from these guys!

"I have purchased tools from suppliers all over the USA. This is the place to get everything that you want and/or need! Prices are competitive, but the best thing is that they have what you want IN STOCK and ship it out FAST!!! And if they do not have what you want, they can get it for you. Thanks ACME TOOLS."

2016-07-21

Cordless Dewalt yard tools are a breeze to use

"My order arrived much faster than expected and was completely intact. The items fully met our expectations. "

2016-07-21

"My old Dremel tool (purchased in 1988) needed some new cutting wheels. I got exactly what I needed at a great price and with very quick turnaround. Good job, folks."

Much Better Deal Than Amazon

"Acme exceeded my expectations. My order arrived before the anticipated delivery date and I save $50 over ordering the same thing on Amazon."

ACME TOOLS ROCKS!

"Acme Tools delivered! Great prices, great service. Very prompt indeed. It' s getting harder & harder to find these awesome boots ( Billy Boots ). I work in the wine industry and really appreciate you guys carrying these. Keep stocking them & I'll keep buyin'em! Thanx!"

2016-07-19

Simple, easy and inexpensive!

"Acme had the lowest price on an Echo string trimmer. Shipping was free, too! "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.