Acme Tools Reviews - acmetools.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.08/10 934 reviews

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Amazing Acme..they got my order in as promised..even sooner..i cant wait to get more..thanks..Ron"

"Excellent service fast shipping...would do business with again definitely! !"

"I ordered a saw. My confirmation appeared on my email.
The saw appeared at my door in a timely fashion no shipping charge.
I was very satisfied with the process and the ease of ordering.
I would order again from ACME TOOLS.

"Great price, great service!"

"Very fast shipment, exactly as described. Great experience. I will order from them again."

"Order was a Bosch T4B Miter saw stand. Package arrived within the expected timeframe. All aspects of the experience were excellent."

"Everything was what I expected item shipped out quickly"

"Web site very easy to use and tools delivered without any issues! Contacted customer service to confirm arrival date and very helpful and pleasant experience. Only would suggest to include shipping/tracking# with order information. Would definitely recommend to anyone!"

"The price of the item I ordered was better here, and the delivery was very quick. The item was well packed, thus no damage to the item."

"Didn't have the product they said was in Stock. False advertising"

"Great company, I would highly recommend ACME TOOLS. The product description had an error in the items included, but Becky in customer service wasted no time in handling the problem. She contacted the DeWalt repersentive, explained the error, and the Dewalt repersentive make good on the product description. If you are in the market for tools, ACME TOOLS & DeWalt cannot be beat for customer service, which is the biggest problem a customer has with buying online."

"Very quick shipping and packed well."

"ITEM DOESNT WORK. TRIED IT SEVERAL WAYS AND COULDNT GET IT TO WORK!!!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-07-2014

rlaurin, Acme Tools rep has responded

“We contacted the customer and are shipping a replacement item to them.”

"Everything that was said, came with my order. Was done in a timely manner. Definitely ordering from you all again! "

"I liked the prompt delivery and the detailed information given prior to ordering . Plus I liked the price ,it was cheaper then any other sellers .."