• Acme Tools Acme Tools Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2015-07-24

"Items described accurately and delivered on time."

2015-07-24

"good products. fast delivery"

2015-07-16

"We were looking for replacement DeWalt batteries for our cordless hand tools. Acme had the best price and delivery was fast. The batteries charged up great and we are using them. We would order thru there again."

2015-07-14

"On time and in perfect condition."

sm4

2015-07-13

"I purchased a Milwaukee Tool Combination Kit from ACME Tools which I believed included a FREE Battery as an incentive to make a purchase as advertized. However I did not receive the FREE merchandise. I am very satisified with the very quick delivery of the ordered tools and the quality of the tools. And I am appreciative of the holiday weekend discounted price off the MSRP, but I am disappointed with ACME Tools for evidentially excluding the Milwaukee Tool Combination Kit which I purchased as part of the FREE Battery incentive. ACME Tools could, of course, do the right thing and contact me and send me the FREE Battery if they choose to retain a very satisified customer. Thank you for the opportunity to air my disappointments. I will most likely continue to be an ACME Tool customer, however, I will need to more closely examine their advertizements and incentives, then compare theirs against their competition, before I make a purchase.

Thank You."

2015-07-13

"Arrived early and as described...kind of a rarity now days."

2015-07-12

"No problems, on time, and I got what I wanted"

2015-07-12

"they have good prices and fast shipping"

2015-07-11

"Extremely quick shipping, especially considering the low flat rate. Reconditioned tool looks showroom new and the bonus I didn't expect was the toolbox it came with. I just found myself a new go-to-first tool retailer."

2015-07-11

"The tools arrived on the day promised by Acme Tools. The price is good because there was a promotion going on for the Milwaukee brand. Milwaukee tools are always bulletproof. They ARE made in China. But, they do have a FIVE year warranty. The 2402 screwdriver is great. It has a little more torque than my 2401 screwdriver. It also has two speeds. The best feature is the grip. It fits my hand really well and the grip is textured. The 2402 is a brushless motor in the Fuel series of tools. Seems like a good thing, no replacement required. We will see. The 2470 PVC pipe cutter looks like a good tool. I have not used it yet on a project. But I did cut some scrap pipe. It works the same as the Rigdid PVC cutters except it is motor (cordless) driven. The Ridgid is manual and ratchets. The Ridgid is just under one hundred dollars and the Milwaukee is a little more at about one hundred twenty-five. "

2015-07-11

"The pricing was very good. The items received were as expected and all functioning normally. The delivery was as expected. The packing was very good. Overall a very satisfying experience. I shall use Acme Tools again and recommend them to friends."

2015-07-11

"Had a little trouble submitting my order online.Technical problems.Also wish you offered order tracking.Just shows status in progress."

2015-07-10

"Thank you i buy one moré soon"

2015-07-07

"If i didn't know all of the promotion's that were available the order taker was able to guide me in the best direction. The orders have always shipped promptly and arrived safe and in quick time. Always a good shopping experience. Thank you. Real good prices help as well."

2015-07-07

"My order was filled accurately and shipped out the following day. Product was packaged appropriately and there was no shipping damage."

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.