• Address: 1603 12 Ave. N. Grand Forks, ND

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"good deal fast delivery product condition as described"

"I was pleased with the product and the speed in which it was delivered. What I also like is the low shipping fees and sometimes they have free shipping,."

"Top notch company. Equipment order delivered faster than expected. A problem with shipping damage was solved quickly and easily. I like these guys. Easy to talk with."

"They have the Best price on the ladder I wanted, however this is day nine since ordering, and there is no status update on their order status page. I don't know the status as of now, but will update when it arrives.

Mike

"The delivery was made as scheduled. The product was in good condition. I have no complaints "

Las Cruces, New Mexico

"My on-line order was received quickly and the merchandise was shipped quickly as well. A tracking number was provided and I was able to "watch" my merchandise move from ACME to me. ACME is a good merchant who has lots of merchandise and great "tech support" assistance should it be necessary. Their personnel were very nice to do business with and had product knowledge as well."

"Good prices and fast shipping and delivery. "

"On 12/29/14 I received a notice that the item I ordered was on back order, but should ship soon. I have not heard anything since. Still waiting."

"Couldn't be happier with the experience. Great prices and quick free shopping. "

"Easy ordering and fast delivery"

"Ordered the tool on the internet at around 11:30 am on Wed. thinking it would be about ten days to get it. On Thursday I was in the basement working when the door bell rang at around 11:15 am, to my surprise it was the FedEx man with my order.
Definitely will order from you again, excellent service and products. Also, no dings on the box or tools. FedEx didn't have it long enough for this to happen.

\\\\\\\

"Good quick shipping . No problems with order."

"Order was filled promptly"

"I was pleased with my purchase and the price, but found the web site very hard to use. I knew exactly what I wanted as I had already seen it on the site. I wanted 3 different grits of Bosch triangular sandpaper, in 25 packs. When I tried to search for this, hundreds of products came up including saws and things quite unrelated to sandpaper. I know this is sometimes done to make you look at what else is for sale, but it very nearly made me pay more and get it from another retailer."

"Great seller, delivered on time in perfect condition"

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.