Stores > Acme Tools

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-09-24

"They had what I was looking for. Easy to order. But they haven't shipped it to me yet. "

2016-09-24

"Should not pay or shipping over $50. Only complaint."

2016-09-22

They got a big machine to me in short order

"Good job of shipping and delivering my power equipment"

2016-09-22

Great delivery!

"Easy to find what I was looking for, great selection, easy, quick checkout, and delivered to my home sooner than promised. What more could you ask for?"

Good choice

"Easy to order and as soon the item was shipped I had an E- mail with a tracking number. Acme was very organized when I ordered on line. "

Acme comes thru!

"Awesome place to shop, never disappointed!"

Watering again

"Ordered a 1 1/2 hp Red Lion sprinkler pump as a replacement. Great price and fast delivery. Up and running again in about 3 hrs.

Would use Acme again

2016-09-20

Slow Boat

"The Item was said to be shipped 7 days ago by Fed EX but to this Date 9/21/16 It must be on a slow boat from China. The Item just arrived 20 minutes ago the Merchandise is OK the Package looked as if it had been run over by a Truck, This may not be The suppliers fault??
Maybe UPS would be a better choice??

This review was modified by Johngdwn2 on September 20 2016 05:37:34 PM

2016-09-20

Issues with every order

"I have purchased 3 times from Acme Tools and the price is unmatched, however I have had issues with every single order, the first issue was with a Greenlee 1000#s cable ($2,949.99) puller that came missing parts and I had to contact Greenlee directly to get the part delivered, the second time was when I bought the Greenlee 854DX electric bender ($6,999.00) it came in a broken pallet during freight( broken wheels and a lot of scratches) and I had to refuse the first shippment, the second shippment came in and it had a broken wheel but I decided to accept it anyways since it took a month to get it in anyways ( Northern Tool had the wheel for about $30) and lastly I bought 4 Aereal tool bins ($319,99) and one of the boxes came in open however the box that was closed and taped up was the one that was missing one of the dividers and the magnectic bowl, also teo of the bins are still on backorder. Basically the prices on tools are great, however the shipping and whether I will or not get a complete order is what scary me, nonetheless every time I had an issue it was resolved without questions, the only set back is the time that it takes to get the orders fixed, if I was in a rush to use the tools I would be reluctant to buy from Acme again, if not I would buy again. "

2016-09-19

Easy to order. Ground shipping sucks!!!!

"Everything was great. The only complaint I have is the shipping. It was not explained very well that ground shipping would take nine days and you can get 3 day air for $1.50 more and maybe receive your item in three days. They just need to explain their shipping better or just drop ground shipping all together. I would have gladly paid the extra if I had known ground shipping was going to take that long. usually ground shipping takes maybe four days but nine is a little to long to wait. "

2016-09-18

Wow!

"Great tool, Great price, and fast shipping. What more can you ask for?"

2016-09-18

As expected

"Easy order, reasonable price, fast delivery.

2016-09-17

Good price, quick delivery

"Items arrived in time and as advertised. "

2016-09-17

"I just got the Fein multimaster start kit. haven't used it yet, but from what I see I'm satisfied.
I have a doubt about the diamond shape sand paper pad holder. In the middle hole with little sprockets is made out of plastic. I had an old one different brand, with the same plastic sprockets , it lasted only 5 minutes. I had to buy another one that was meta in the center. that is my only concern.
l

2016-09-16

NOT DELIVERED - YET!

"I ORDERED A RIDGID WRENCH FROM ACME TOOLS ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2016. AS OF SEPTEMBER 16, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER. ON THE "INVOICE", IT SHOWS DELIVERY DATE OF SEPTEMBER 22, 2016. FOR LESS THAN $3 DIFFERENCE, I COULD HAVE ORDERED THIS WRENCH FROM HOME DEPOT WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY. SO MUCH FOR ACME TOOLS! IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT I WILL EVER ORDER ANY TOOLS FROM ACME TOOLS AGAIN."

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.