Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.50/10 939 reviews

Acme Tools is a merchant member
    Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Acme Tools contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Acme had the best price around and delivery was fast! 10% first time order discount was a big plus. Will buy again."

"Items were unable to be delivered due to shipping restrictions imposed by Acme Tools. These were not able to be reconciled and shipment had to be returned to sender as undeliverable (seller demanded in-person signature for a shipment delivered during work hours, there was no option to hold at location for pickup or sign for release to leave package at my home)"

"Things happen in the business world and in this high speed world of buying online errors happen. Acme Tools is there for you through the good and not so good times to make it right. The staff at Acme Tools are on the job to help in any situation and the products are great at a great price! I know when I need a drill or a saw and even a jacket Acme Tools is were I'm going. Thanks Acme Tools!

"Ordered tools and did not get my whole order, Was never told one item was not coming! Till my order arrived.
Then when I checked with customer service, ya we dont have the item but
could be due that my card was turned down.
Ordered on a sunday, got tools on thursday, but not charged till monday the 14th and for two different times.
And still not sure the back ordered deal is coming or not!
Tools were good, price good, service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

rlaurin, Acme Tools rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We apologize that one of the four items ordered was not in stock when the order was shipped. The final item has now come back into stock and will be shipping on 4/16. As for the timing of the credit card being billed, we had a computer issue on orders placed on 4/6. Due to this issue, credit cards for orders placed on 4/6 were processed on 4/10. The customer would have seen two charges because his order was shipped from two different warehouses.”

"Nice, easy & quick transaction"

"Amazing Acme..they got my order in as promised..even sooner..i cant wait to get more..thanks..Ron"

"Excellent service fast shipping...would do business with again definitely! !"

"I ordered a saw. My confirmation appeared on my email.
The saw appeared at my door in a timely fashion no shipping charge.
I was very satisfied with the process and the ease of ordering.
I would order again from ACME TOOLS.

"Great price, great service!"

"Very fast shipment, exactly as described. Great experience. I will order from them again."

"Order was a Bosch T4B Miter saw stand. Package arrived within the expected timeframe. All aspects of the experience were excellent."

"Everything was what I expected item shipped out quickly"

"Web site very easy to use and tools delivered without any issues! Contacted customer service to confirm arrival date and very helpful and pleasant experience. Only would suggest to include shipping/tracking# with order information. Would definitely recommend to anyone!"

"The price of the item I ordered was better here, and the delivery was very quick. The item was well packed, thus no damage to the item."

"Didn't have the product they said was in Stock. False advertising"