Stores > Acme Tools

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Wrong Nails

"The nails did not arrive as scheduled and they were the wrong nails."

Superior

"I am extremely satisfied about Acme tools in their shipping I can't believe how fast they ship items. Also their prices are very very reasonable I am extremely happy with all the items that I have received from Acme tools."

Quick fast and easy

"The title says it all! Quality products qualty prices and very reasonable shipping charges "

2016-08-22

Hitachi Mitter saw arrived as expected

"My Hitachi 12" mitter saw arrived on the day it was expected to. Came well packed. Almost ready to go. A few minutes after unpacking it I was able to first try it. A great improvement from my smaller 10 inch Hitachi also. "

2016-08-20

"Excellent experience. As shown. Delivered quickly"

2016-08-18

Really? A week and it's still not shipped?

"They charged me $20 for a handling fee. What the heck is that? Because of a 6ft level? It's not exactly weight lifting. Nothing I purchased was heavy. But, it's still not shipped. All that handling must be terribly difficult. I'm not impressed at all and I've purchased quite a bit from them in the past."

Happy husband!

"SUPER quick shipping and Reelcraft electric cord reel arrived in great condition. This made for a very happy husband on our anniversary and now I can make him a list of projects without having him complaining about hailing cords around."

2016-08-17

Delivered what I ordered on time

"Everything is good. That said, they miss the last star because the product was slightly scraped up (it's refurbished but still slightly annoying) and they sent me a lot of spam."

2016-08-17

Cheapest pricing online and fast delivery

"100% satisfied. Saved 50% vs. buying from Home Depot."

2016-08-17

They had a near obsolete part in stock

"and less than anywhere else I could locate it.
Shipped immediately.

2016-08-16

3 day shipping - NOT !!!

"If you place an order on Friday afternoon and chose 3 day shipping they don't count Monday as a day. Gee I thought Monday was a business day, but not to them. So much for same day shipping. If I order again it will be just regular old mail."

This review was modified by buildman on August 16 2016 02:58:10 PM

2016-08-16

Great Prices & Fast Delivery

"I've shopped at Acme Tools on different occasions and found their service outstand along with their prices and the tools ship out quick. Couldn't ask for more."

2016-08-15

Great service

"Shipped quickly, well packed. As advertised. Used immediately to finish wallboard shims. Will order from them again when needed."

2016-08-15

Supper thank you

"good tools good people , thank you for fast service . when I need more tools I know to go"

2016-08-14

Speed quick delivery

"I was very pleased to see my tool here in only a couple of days. It had everything I ordered. Thanks a lot guys."

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.