Stores > Acme Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

2016-04-29

Right Item at the right price.

"Item was exactly as advertised with quick shipping."

2016-04-28

You mowed them down

"Bought a Toro lawn mower at a great price; timely delivered and I mowed my lawn the day it arrived."

2016-04-28

JUST WHAT I HAD HOPED FOR

"RECEIVED IT SOONER THAN THEY SAID IT WOULD ARRIVE."

2016-04-27

Get your stud today!!!!!!!

"This is a great tool, found my stud right away! That is, the studs in my walls."

2016-04-27

Delivery of quality Pronto!

"Arrived from North Dakota to San Marcos, CA right on time. You gave me access to a Skil Saw blade that no one else could Although as I seem to have realized, the availabilty of 5 1/2 inch saw blades with a 1/2 /5/8 arbor has become rare. Are they maybe coming obsolete because of maybe a takeover of cordless saws rather that the corded one I have.

Anyhow,you guys "Rocked" and delivered in an awesome way

Thanks,
Jim G.

Great service and deal

"I purchased from them because they offered an extra battery. The produce arrive 3 days earlier than they estimated. Would purchase from them again

2016-04-27

"Quality product at a good price. Delivered fast. Thx"

2016-04-26

"Received tools sooner then expected."

2016-04-26

great order and delivery service on my well pump

"ordered my red lion well pump and was delivered very quickly, much faster than me installing it"

Great Experience

"I purchased a Porter Cable pancake compressor from this this company. This is how internet commerce should be done. The compressor arrived within three days in perfect condition. I will definitely shop this vendor first when considering tool purchases."

2016-04-26

"i have not yet received my order."

2016-04-26

Great price, fast delivery to CA, good times

" I had never heard of this company, but they had the best price on the tool I was looking for so I decided to roll the dice. Item was perfect, fast delivery all the way to California, great experience! "

On time in good shape!

"I've just started using Acme tools as a woodworking source. I ordered a Bosch Router and A Dado Brake for a SawStop saw on Monday 4/18 ( ground shipping) and recieved both items on Friday 4/22. Both items were well packed and were in perfect condition. What more can you ask for. I'll definitely use Acme Tools again, and highly recommend them to my friends."

Glad I bought from Acme Tools ...BUT

"I got a Good Deal from Acme Tools on a Echo trimmer. Local price was 330. and Acme Tools was 179,95 with discount. But the package I got was PRE- OPENED. I don't know if I got a display sample, or a reman, or a return. But for some reason the box had been opened and resealed.
Also, and this is my fault, the ad stated it had a I 30 starting system. So LOL I thought it had some kind of Ele start. I should have done a little more research.
Overall I am happy with the product and will buy from Acme Tools again.

2016-04-25

Acme "Walks the Talk"

"Acme delivered everything they promised on time and I got a great price. Product was in excellent condition. "

Share Acme Tools's store rating

Acme Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Acme Tools is a merchant member
Acme Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.