Stores > Aclinesets.com

8am - 5pm CST
      (855) 546-3738
      customercare@aclinesets.com
      (855) 546-3738

Voice your opinion! Review Aclinesets.com by clicking a star below.

2015-05-22

"Fast Delivery and Great Prices."

2013-07-24

"Fair pricing, reasonable shipping rates and quick delivery."

2013-07-01

"I placed an order with AC linesets after shopping for the best price, I then discovered the shipping was on the high side. I sent an email and they lowered the freight cost. I also had a deadline for my installation and they made sure I received my order in time. I would order from them again.
Matt

2012-12-23

"Shipping was quick and product was fine. Will do business with again."

2012-11-19

"great it was very easy and quick. no problems. thanks"

2012-11-03

" Most of all I wrote the company saying that the shipping charges to me I felt were way out of range, too my surprise they sent me a code to cover half of the shipping charges. Which to me made the shipping more reasonable."

2012-09-20

"I ordered line set covers--the price was great and they were shipped right away. Great to do business with you.
Thanks very much
G Messer

2012-09-02

"The items were shipped in a timely manner with almost no problems. With my order, I had ordered a pc. of lineset cover and when I recieved it had a bend in the middle of it. It was probably UPS fault but since I needed shorter pcs. out of it I had no reason to complain. Overall, I would buy from them again."

2012-08-31

"The site is very user-friendly. It was quick and easy to place my order and I found everything I needed on the website. "

2012-08-29

"I liked the fact that I could purchase a complete kit, insulated copper lines, power lines and power box..etc. I felt that the copper lines appeared to be a bit softer copper than I normally used for both the 1/4 and 3/8 in lines. Installation was not bad except for the fact that when chasing the copper lines down through some narrow openings coming down into the wall where the unit was installed, the insulation would slide up and would tear easily. This caused me to end up with some piping near the roof/wall that was exposed. When I started to use the AC unit, the humidity and temperature difference caused the exposed piping to seriously sweat and created water dripping down into interior ceiling drywall. I had to open up the wall with a larger hole and recover the exposed tubing with new insulation sleeves. This was difficult and tedious work. I strongly suggest an important NOTE to be added warning that installation must keep the tubing insulation covering the entire piping that runs through the attic or internal wall areas. I will admit that I consider myself a very handy person, but I do not install AC units or do AC work and therefore not considered a professional. I believe a professional would know this concern and avoided this problem. I feel my comments are more for the DIY person who is trying to save $$$ with installation. "

2012-08-29

"My purchase with AClinesets.com was not a success.

They did not send the ordered Kamco lineset. When querried, they said they didn't have any more Kamco is stock, so they shipped a different one... It was a lesser quality one of course, with both tubes running within the same insulator. Also, an "25 foot electric cable" was only 15 feet long.. After many phone calls and serious delays in my heat pump installation, I returned everything and for a refund.

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2012

A rep from Aclinesets.com, aclinesets, has responded

“100% customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry that was not the case in this situation. We agree that for this order there was a lack of communication for which we apologize. Rather than delaying the order we decided to ship a line-set from a different manufacturer the meets the same standard of quality. We now call customers concerning any order in which we do not have the exact product in stock, which is extremely rare. We did accept the return and promptly refunded the cost back to the customer.”

2012-08-29

"Smooth! I ordered some Fortress parts on Monday, it shipped Monday and I got it Wednesday. Will definitely buy again."

2012-05-15

"My experience with Aclinesets.com was compelling. After hours of researching products, I keep coming back to this website. The site is clean looking and organized....the prices is competitve without question. Delivery of my order was prompt with speed. My mistakes were handled with professionalism and efficiency. Well done. And thank you for being my source of HVAC needs."

2012-05-13

"Excellent customer service, fast delivery. The web site is easy to navigate and check out is also fast. Good products don't come cheap."

2012-04-06

"Very friendly and accommodating. Good communication and customer service. I recommend ACLinesets."

Share Aclinesets.com's store rating

Aclinesets.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aclinesets.com is a merchant member
Aclinesets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.