• Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Ace Electronix is not a merchant member
    Ace Electronix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Ace Electronix contact information

"AVOID. Ace Electronix is just a kid in the Los Angeles area with a website. He admitted on the phone that he doesn't actually stock anything, and is just a middleman.

I ordered a small TV from his website that had become unavailable everywhere else, including Amazon. I was skeptical from the very start that he actually had this TV in stock, although his website showed it "in stock." The day I ordered, I received an email saying I could check the status of my order anytime by logging into the website. I noticed that the day after I ordered, the TV's product page had been removed from the website altogether!

After 5 days, my status still said "processing," so I emailed and asked when it would ship. No response. So, I called and he picked up the phone. I asked when my order would be shipping, and he said he'd call me back shortly. An hour or two later, he called and told me "it will be shipping today." He also said I'd get an email with the tracking info.

I never got that email, but logging into his website later, the order status had been changed to "complete" and there was a USPS tracking number.

A week later, the tracking still showed that nothing had been shipped. Not wanting to be lied to on the phone again, I went through PayPal for a refund.

Summary: Took my money, wouldn't respond to email, sent me nothing, and lied about it on the phone. Complete waste of time.