AccuPC Reviews - accupc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 150 reviews

AccuPC is not a merchant member
AccuPC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a nice keyboard. It was delivered in a timely fashion, well packed, and just as described. Great communication and product. Will do business with again in the future if the price is right."

"Order was shipped quickly, notification with tracking provided quickly. Although order arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival) I contacted retailer within three days of receipt to find out they charge a 15% restocking fee on DOA orders, even if the customer wants an exchange for a functional item. I find it rather odd that they would restock defective items and would strongly urge anyone to reconsider any retailer that stocks known defective merchandise. They have a posted return policy "A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund". But they also charge a 15% restocking fee when they ship you a defective part. In my 15 years of PC Support and Server support in the IT industry I have never heard of this."

"Ordered a video card, RMAed the card, then found out the most of the model I ordered were returned. They paid to have them both shipped back to them, did not charge me the restocking fee, and got my odrder for a different card out immediately. They sent e-mails throughout the process to keep my up to date. Excellent customer service. They no longer carry the crap card."

"Great store, great prices, great shipping, great communication, what more can I say!!!"

"I was very satisfied with my experience with Accupc. I ordered an Athlon 2500+ and heat sink, which shipped within 24 hours. Packaging was good - both items were protected with a packing worms.

Their prices were very reasonable and on par with other "top" computer sales companies (newegg, zipzoomfly). Shipment info and tracking information could be checked on their site and through email updates.

I would definitely order from Accupc again.

Rating 8/104/5

"Correct item was sent in timely manner. Website was easy to use and verification emails were sent."

"Awesome seller! Lowest price listed on Pricegrabber for my Sony F717 accessory bundle. They were so quick that I got the item before I even got a Fedex tracking #! I will DEFINITELY buy from them again."

"Ordered ANTEC 120MM SMARTCOOL fan because I couldn't get it from anybody else. Was amazed to see it arrive 4 days later. They even beat new***
to the punch! A fast and trustworthy company. Wish they had a wider range of products available.

"I bought a graphic card from these guys (ATI Radeon 9200SE 64MB) at a great price. It said free shipping. It arrived the very next day without any overnight shipping or anything alike. I will defintely be a returning customer."

"Bought Antec case and Windoze XP. Fast Shipping. Good purchase. Will buy here again."

"excellent service. very fast processing, and e-mail notification with tracking number. will shop from them again. "

"Guys, for a smaller-scale reseller, this one has its ducks in a row. Free shipping, very timely, no problems at all, easy order process, and best pricing. Check them out...I'm sure to come back."

"Great timeliness of service, package was mailed out right away, confirmation of order and tracking information provided quickly as well.
They could have done a little better with the packaging, though, the product was sliding around in the box. Otherwise, will order from again.

Rating 8/104/5

"AccuPC had the lowest price on the mini-itx form factor motherboard I was interested in. The item arrived 2 days later in excellent working condition.

The only minor gripe I have is that I did not receive an "order has shipped" email after my "order confirmation" email. I had to login to my AccuPC account and check my order status by hand to figure out if/when it had shipped.

"Priced right and promptly shipped.

Had minor problem in that web site showed item available, but after placing order was advised no longer in stock. Found alternative easily (different color patch cord, not a big deal).

Would do business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by MarkMcK on February 26 2004 06:24:32 PM