Stores > AccessoryGeeks
  • AccessoryGeeks

Voice your opinion! Review AccessoryGeeks by clicking a star below.
2017-10-21

Scammed

"I ordered a cellphone case for my Galaxy S7. Product and screen cover were NOT for an S7 even though the box was labeled as such. I tried to contact company for replacement and the GIVEN email for order questions is bogus. I'm glad I spent less than than $20. Don't buy from this company."

2017-08-08

Don't use Accessory Geek

"I ordered two cellphone cases. I love the cases but they double charged us. I will never again. They also wouldn't return our calls."

2017-07-25

Takes Advantage of Mistakes

"I ordered what I thought would be a replacement clip for my Zilo Iphone 6 case, what I ended up ordering was a completely different replacement clip. I discovered this 20 seconds after hitting the order button and I immediately did a follow up email through the "fake" customer service and it even had an option to change the order, which I did. I sent several follow up emails asking if they would confirm my change, which they never would...that was until several weeks later when the clip arrived I get an email from them saying there was nothing they could do but I could send it back and pay a 20% restock fee! I may have made the initial mistake, I do admit that...but why have options to make changes and never follow through...they just wanted to take advantage and take your money...never again with there guys...lesson learned!"

2017-03-25

No problems

"I ordered a case for my LV phone got it and in good condition. I was nervous because after I ordered it I read the reviews but I had no issues"

2017-03-12

Moneymaking scammers

" They only publish the good reviews on their own site. I know that now because I saw the option that they have when you write a negative review I bought a phone case that was supposed to be slim and well loved. It made my iPhone +7 even wider and uncomfortable to hold. Then when I tried to return it I got no response from the company. Two emails to them resulted in no response. So I'm out the $14. I sure hope this company goes under. They are dishonest. "

2016-11-09

Cell phone case

"I ordered a cell phone case for my samsuns s7 edge saturday night the 5th. I paid for 2 day shipping. I received an email saying it shipped. It says it arrived at a shipping partner facility on monday the 7th. It then says it departed the facility on tuesdsy the 8th. That is it. It is now thursday the 10th and there is still no update on my order. I am very upset and feel like i just got ripped off. I ordered a screen protector from a different store the same time and paid for the same shipping and hav already received this package.

When trying to email Accessory Geeks it says the email is not valid. Reading other comments it looks like they are horrible to do business with. If this is not corrected i will contact the better business Bureau. With all the negative feed back it looks like they should be contacted regardless.

2016-10-28

No customer service

"I placed an order for phone cases, then realized it was the wrong size. I called the company three or four times the next couple of days after the order and left two messages asking them to contact me. I explained the problem, but never received any call back. Several days later, I received an e-mail claiming the phone cases were out of stock and they hadn't realized it. Still no confirmation that they ever got my phone messages. I replied to their e-mail the same day telling them to cancel my order. The next day I received another e-mail saying the phone cases had shipped. I can only assume the shipped cases are still the wrong ones. They never once responded to any of my requests and now I have the wrong sized phone cases on the way. Their customer service is Non-existent!!! I have no idea now what kind of fight it will be to get my money back since I won't be able to get in touch with them."

2016-10-03

BAD - BAD -BAD

"I just want to speak to SOMEBODY!! The phone numbers are bad. No one answers. I need to return something. I went to the post office and they would not accept the address (so I could not mail the item back to them.) I have never had a BAD address on a mailing."

2016-07-21

Phone numbers a joke

"I have shopped a few times with this retailer and have been happy with the results BUT this time I received a defective product. The 866 number is discontinued and the 626 number doesn't answer even in the middle of the day! I have emailed Customer Service in the hope they will respond.... no luck yet only an automated response. So when things go well I have enjoyed the experience but when things do not go well maybe you are just SOL."

2016-04-08

Great place to shop!

"Was able to log in and shop. Called them about previous orders not being eligible for points and they added points to my account even for previous purchases. They were definitely helpful in finding products too.
Will come back!

2016-03-03

Good customer service, damage control

"I ordered 2 car chargers (one plus another for backup). Plugged in charger, used it for one car trip, worked fine. Next time I got in the car, car charger won't work. Restarted my phone, unplugged charger from both ends, plugged it back in, still doesn't work. Broken after 1 use. Contacted Accessory Geeks, they gave me a full refund for BOTH chargers. Very pleased with the outcome. "

2015-12-29

"Worst Customer Service ever! I order three items on 12/9. Instead of shipping the items that were in stock, they held all items. I had to call on the to ask the other items to be shipped. When I called, they said that item that was backorder was in stock now and the items would be shipped. (12/15). I checked later that weekend and the order status didn't change. I then emailed and asked what was going on since the phone message stated they were closed. Finally got a response back 21st say items were shipped. Checked the next day, status was still the same. Received an email on the 23 stating i would get an email with tracking number. Never came. I had to call again today the 29th and they still don't know what is going on. This company is joke. No accountability and sell cheap as shit. I will never order anything ever again from this POS company. "

2015-06-19

"I order on 6/13 and asked for expedite shipping so I could get the package by fathers day. I had to call on 6/18 to get an update on my order because there was no tracking available and they told me the order would ship that day; the order didn't ship until the next day 6/19 and all they could say was that the order will get to me soon. Terrible customer service."

2015-02-19

"I ordered what I thought was a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. The decription read" Samsung Galaxy Note case". The case that I received was only big enough to fit a phone, not a tablet. My Tablet is a 10.1. It made a big difference that this number was missing from the description. They are only open 8-4, weekdays only. I work full time. Was difficult to reach them. Finally was able to reach someone. I have to pay to ship item back to them + 15% fee. Make sure your item description is exactly what you want, or contact them before you place the order. Phone case I received was nice and resonably priced. It just won't fit my tablet. "

2015-01-17

"My phone cover arrived quicker than expected. Phone cover for my Note 2 fits perfect and the belt clip seems strong. Not bad for 15 bucks."

Share AccessoryGeeks's store rating

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member
AccessoryGeeks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!