Stores > AccessoryGeeks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-07-21

Phone numbers a joke

"I have shopped a few times with this retailer and have been happy with the results BUT this time I received a defective product. The 866 number is discontinued and the 626 number doesn't answer even in the middle of the day! I have emailed Customer Service in the hope they will respond.... no luck yet only an automated response. So when things go well I have enjoyed the experience but when things do not go well maybe you are just SOL."

This review was modified by heatherduck on July 21 2016 11:44:56 AM

2016-04-08

Great place to shop!

"Was able to log in and shop. Called them about previous orders not being eligible for points and they added points to my account even for previous purchases. They were definitely helpful in finding products too.
Will come back!

This review was modified by luckyismyname on April 08 2016 10:26:39 AM

2016-03-03

Good customer service, damage control

"I ordered 2 car chargers (one plus another for backup). Plugged in charger, used it for one car trip, worked fine. Next time I got in the car, car charger won't work. Restarted my phone, unplugged charger from both ends, plugged it back in, still doesn't work. Broken after 1 use. Contacted Accessory Geeks, they gave me a full refund for BOTH chargers. Very pleased with the outcome. "

This review was modified by AuraSpeciosa on March 03 2016 10:08:52 AM

2015-12-29

"Worst Customer Service ever! I order three items on 12/9. Instead of shipping the items that were in stock, they held all items. I had to call on the to ask the other items to be shipped. When I called, they said that item that was backorder was in stock now and the items would be shipped. (12/15). I checked later that weekend and the order status didn't change. I then emailed and asked what was going on since the phone message stated they were closed. Finally got a response back 21st say items were shipped. Checked the next day, status was still the same. Received an email on the 23 stating i would get an email with tracking number. Never came. I had to call again today the 29th and they still don't know what is going on. This company is joke. No accountability and sell cheap as shit. I will never order anything ever again from this POS company. "

2015-06-19

"I order on 6/13 and asked for expedite shipping so I could get the package by fathers day. I had to call on 6/18 to get an update on my order because there was no tracking available and they told me the order would ship that day; the order didn't ship until the next day 6/19 and all they could say was that the order will get to me soon. Terrible customer service."

2015-02-19

"I ordered what I thought was a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. The decription read" Samsung Galaxy Note case". The case that I received was only big enough to fit a phone, not a tablet. My Tablet is a 10.1. It made a big difference that this number was missing from the description. They are only open 8-4, weekdays only. I work full time. Was difficult to reach them. Finally was able to reach someone. I have to pay to ship item back to them + 15% fee. Make sure your item description is exactly what you want, or contact them before you place the order. Phone case I received was nice and resonably priced. It just won't fit my tablet. "

This review was modified by GMRS on February 19 2015 12:26:53 PM

2015-01-17

"My phone cover arrived quicker than expected. Phone cover for my Note 2 fits perfect and the belt clip seems strong. Not bad for 15 bucks."

2014-12-17

"Was recommended to me by a friend, the Ringke case they carry was the best case that I ever bought for my iPhone. Amazing case, and the package was delivered to me in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Thanks to this website ! "

2014-12-16

"I bought a case for my iPhone 6, but I made an honest mistake to order the same case for iPhone 6 Plus. Customer service assist me on finding the right case, and have it exchange even before it's shipped. I appreciate the help and fast response. Will shop again on this site. :)"

2014-12-11

"I ordered a case for my iphone 6 and it ended up making my screen protector bubble up. They told me I could exchange it for another and to send it back. I sent it back but ever since then I have not heard from them. I've emailed them a few times and get no response. I have not received a refund or an exchange item and am very dissapointed. Because it was taking so long I ended up getting an iphone case elsewhere."

This review was modified by shygirl2 on December 11 2014 09:00:29 AM

2014-11-21

"OMG!! they are truly GEEKS of accessory market!! fantastic CS, competitive price, top of the line products.. Frankly speaking, you are so dumb if you shop anywhere else~"

This review was modified by TIMSUNGHWANG on November 21 2014 12:55:39 PM

2014-11-19

"Ordered a selfie bundle and I received it by the next day. Very pleased"

This review was modified by Nestorin on November 19 2014 04:51:00 PM

2014-11-18

"I have ordered many times from the geeks. Great selection and I've always received my stuff on time. Definitely a unique selection."

This review was modified by Ketchupsmustard on November 18 2014 08:06:05 PM

2014-09-15

"I ordered an item that was for a different model of phone. I requested an RMA and did not receive a response so I called and received one. I mailed the item back on 8/18/2014 and by 9/14/2014 I had not heard a word so I emailed asking for a response. I received an email stating that credit was issued. Problem was that I asked for an exception to the 20% restocking fee as I had not opened the item. This was ignored. Live, learn and order elsewhere. I was asked to give a 5 star rating..not gonna happen."

This review was modified by HelloKitty62 on September 15 2014 01:50:56 AM

2014-09-13

"I ordered an item that was listed as "ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours!" I paid extra for the 2 day shipping because i needed the item ASAP!!

I order the item on a Friday and when I went to check the status on Monday it was listed as "Back Ordered" so i called to get an ETA.(They were not in the office at there listed starting time and nobody even answered the phone until 45 minutes after the listed business hours) The lady I was finally able to get through to said there was no ETA but back ordered Items typically ship in a couple days and that it would probably ship on Wednesday of that week.

I inquired about cancelling my order and the lady said "I just got another update and your item will ship out tomorrow"(Tuesday).

I continued to check the status daily all week and it continued to say back ordered until Friday when I received and email:

"We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately, the item(s) you ordered below are discontinued and no longer available:"

So now it is a week later and I had expected to have my item and it has not even been shipped and never will be. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with the transaction so I replied to there email... Unfortunately they have chosen to not even reply to me.

I would not recommend this company to any friend or family members!!

This review was modified by RVinson on September 15 2014 04:24:34 AM

Share AccessoryGeeks's store rating

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member
AccessoryGeeks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!