• AccessoryGeeks

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I order on 6/13 and asked for expedite shipping so I could get the package by fathers day. I had to call on 6/18 to get an update on my order because there was no tracking available and they told me the order would ship that day; the order didn't ship until the next day 6/19 and all they could say was that the order will get to me soon. Terrible customer service."

"I ordered what I thought was a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. The decription read" Samsung Galaxy Note case". The case that I received was only big enough to fit a phone, not a tablet. My Tablet is a 10.1. It made a big difference that this number was missing from the description. They are only open 8-4, weekdays only. I work full time. Was difficult to reach them. Finally was able to reach someone. I have to pay to ship item back to them + 15% fee. Make sure your item description is exactly what you want, or contact them before you place the order. Phone case I received was nice and resonably priced. It just won't fit my tablet. "

This review was modified by GMRS on February 19 2015 12:26:53 PM

"My phone cover arrived quicker than expected. Phone cover for my Note 2 fits perfect and the belt clip seems strong. Not bad for 15 bucks."

"Was recommended to me by a friend, the Ringke case they carry was the best case that I ever bought for my iPhone. Amazing case, and the package was delivered to me in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Thanks to this website ! "

"I bought a case for my iPhone 6, but I made an honest mistake to order the same case for iPhone 6 Plus. Customer service assist me on finding the right case, and have it exchange even before it's shipped. I appreciate the help and fast response. Will shop again on this site. :)"

"I ordered a case for my iphone 6 and it ended up making my screen protector bubble up. They told me I could exchange it for another and to send it back. I sent it back but ever since then I have not heard from them. I've emailed them a few times and get no response. I have not received a refund or an exchange item and am very dissapointed. Because it was taking so long I ended up getting an iphone case elsewhere."

This review was modified by shygirl2 on December 11 2014 09:00:29 AM

"OMG!! they are truly GEEKS of accessory market!! fantastic CS, competitive price, top of the line products.. Frankly speaking, you are so dumb if you shop anywhere else~"

This review was modified by TIMSUNGHWANG on November 21 2014 12:55:39 PM

"Ordered a selfie bundle and I received it by the next day. Very pleased"

This review was modified by Nestorin on November 19 2014 04:51:00 PM

"I have ordered many times from the geeks. Great selection and I've always received my stuff on time. Definitely a unique selection."

This review was modified by Ketchupsmustard on November 18 2014 08:06:05 PM

"I ordered an item that was for a different model of phone. I requested an RMA and did not receive a response so I called and received one. I mailed the item back on 8/18/2014 and by 9/14/2014 I had not heard a word so I emailed asking for a response. I received an email stating that credit was issued. Problem was that I asked for an exception to the 20% restocking fee as I had not opened the item. This was ignored. Live, learn and order elsewhere. I was asked to give a 5 star rating..not gonna happen."

This review was modified by HelloKitty62 on September 15 2014 01:50:56 AM

"I ordered an item that was listed as "ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours!" I paid extra for the 2 day shipping because i needed the item ASAP!!

I order the item on a Friday and when I went to check the status on Monday it was listed as "Back Ordered" so i called to get an ETA.(They were not in the office at there listed starting time and nobody even answered the phone until 45 minutes after the listed business hours) The lady I was finally able to get through to said there was no ETA but back ordered Items typically ship in a couple days and that it would probably ship on Wednesday of that week.

I inquired about cancelling my order and the lady said "I just got another update and your item will ship out tomorrow"(Tuesday).

I continued to check the status daily all week and it continued to say back ordered until Friday when I received and email:

"We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately, the item(s) you ordered below are discontinued and no longer available:"

So now it is a week later and I had expected to have my item and it has not even been shipped and never will be. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with the transaction so I replied to there email... Unfortunately they have chosen to not even reply to me.

I would not recommend this company to any friend or family members!!

This review was modified by RVinson on September 15 2014 04:24:34 AM

"On Aug 1, they sent email that my order shipped with a tracking #. It is now Aug. 20th. No order has been received, nor is the tracking # a valid one per USPS. Three emails to them asking about the whereabouts of my order have gone unanswered!! (Their "live chat" is never available!) No product should mean Return My Money!"

This review was modified by Barb.C on August 20 2014 08:17:12 AM

"I made my initial order on 2/27/14. I received an email indicating my order was received...on 3/4 I received an email telling me,2 of 4, products had shipped and 2 were back ordered even though they had had indicated on the web site they were in stock. All four of these products were ear/head phones for my cell phones. I took the time, on their site, to search for head phones that were compatible with my cell phone. The first two I received worked fine but the back ordered two did not.
I sent an email asking for an RMA to return/exchange the two that, obviously, were not compatible with my cell phones. This request was made on 3/19/14. I have received two emails from this company asking me the problem and I've explained that they advertised/sold me ear phones that are not compatible with my cell phones and I need them exchanged. I've yet to receive an RMA from them to exchange the ones not compatible. I write this on 3/24/14 to discourage anyone from buying from this company because of their, lack of, customer service. Products can come busted, bad, or simply not compatible and I make allowances when I deal with resellers because of those things. Customer service is totally on the reseller and with this company it should be "buyer beware".

This review was modified by drwho99 on March 26 2014 12:33:34 PM

"Accessorygeeks lists product they do not have in stock
Ordered a case from Accessorygeeks days ago. Today received note that the product is out of stock (- and no ETA) BUT its still shown on the site with no mention of being out of stock or backordered.

This review was modified by Mreview on December 11 2013 08:36:04 PM

"Their product selection is fine and I did receive my order.

But their web site states in several places "Free shipping is via USPS First Class", and it's a lie. They use DHL Global Mail, which is a hybrid parcel delivery service in which DHL takes your package the first part of the way, and USPS takes it to your house via some very low class of mail. So it's really slow, almost as slow as Parcel Post. You can basically take DHL Ground delivery time, and add 3-4 days to estimate how long it will take. First Class Mail would have taken two days for my package, but instead it came in six days, and that's just from Southern California to Northern California! I didn't get the shipment when I needed it.

I contacted them several times about this via e-mail and customer support chat, and while they acknowledged that they don't use USPS First Class Mail, they didn't apologize and they refused to correct their web site.

AccessoryGeeks is dishonest. They don't deserve your business.

Share AccessoryGeeks's store rating

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AccessoryGeeks is not a merchant member
AccessoryGeeks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!