Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

"I really needed new speakers and I had pre-wiring for a 5.1 system. I wanted to wall mount the mains and center channel where my TV is and ceiling mount ambient surround speakers too. I had the opportunity to purchase the Focal Bird 5.1 system, home theater speakers from Accessories 4 Less, and I couldn't be more thrilled with my new speakers! I used Birds for the ceiling mount speakers and three Super Birds for the main and center channels. I'm so happy I no longer have floor standing speakers. The Bird 5.1 speakers sound rich, luxurious, and clean. The bass response is way more than I expected and the treble is super clean. They are a very attractive addition to my living room and I'm very pleased with them and I'm so much more motivated to listen to my music system now! The bonus: The price of the Bird 5.1 system through Accessories for Less couldn't be beat."

"Received 2 of the 3 items I ordered, shipping was fast on what I received. Contacted customer support and they one-day shipped me my item WITH a coupon code for whatever I want to buy next, very pleased. I understand mistakes happen with any larger online store.

Thanks Acc4Less team, receiver works great sounds amazing.

"Bad experience with Larry after getting a lemon Denon receiver that they would not take back. I should have read reviews about this place before buying. I had not properly researched their return policy and customer service ratings. Now I am stuck with defective receiver and will be done with both AC4L and likely Denon. After speaking with AC4L they passed me on to Denon. I asked Denon what the original issue with the receiver was since it was a refurbished unit, and they would not say. I am trying to deal with Denon to return the unit. The amount of time and money wasted trying to save a few bucks on the receiver has made the decision not to buy a new unit a bad one. You do get what you pay for. Stay away from AC4L."

"Accesories4less was fantastic in helping me decide how to best fill my audio needs. They answered numerous emails right away, made excellent suggestions and I am thrilled with my new speakers. I got much better speakers by going through them than I could have afforded anywhere else. Great customer service, very fast shipping, and a great price - what more could you ask??"

This review was modified by markmcintosh on September 11 2015 08:32:15 AM

"I have been purchasing from ac4l for a couple of years with no issues yet. Their prices are great and the products honestly presented. I read the negative reviews with a grain of salt and make my own decisions. I just purchased a Yamaha integrated amplifier for less than half price from them. I was shocked at the price and called to inquire about it. I asked if it was a customer return and got a vague answer. It's a great deal he said. I took a chance and ordered it. Three weeks later and I'm enjoying my A S1000. With the deal I got, I could put it in the shop and still have a bargain. These people are in business. If you cannot afford the worst case scenario, don't spend your money. I would like to thank the person who returned my amp for the restocking fee that brought my price down, so low that I could get that deal. The four star's are for the vague answer to my question. "

This review was modified by Thunderthumping on July 30 2015 07:02:20 PM

"After researching the ONKYO HTS 9700 for a while I found on accessories4less.com for almost $400 less than everybody else, I was a little bit worried because I've never heard of them...I purchased anyways, was too much of a good deal to pass. I bought it on a Saturday and product was delivered on Tuesday morning, I'm very happy and will buy more from them.

This review was modified by Raysousa on July 08 2015 08:44:03 AM

"I have been dealing with Acessories 4 less for almost a decade and have purchased 6 to 8 high end items in that time. Mark is wonderful to deal with, he will spend all the time you need to make an informed choice of the newest (must have) components, at a more than reasonable price.

I would recommend Mark and all the staff at Accessories 4 less to anyone thinking of making that jump to the next level.

Sincerely Doug Boissoneault

"Accessories 4 Less has been great. I have purchased from them a number of times and always received quick communications and the products were delivered on time. -- The one time I did have a problem, they gave useful trouble-shooting information, and took care of the issue. -- And you can't beat their prices. ;-) -- I would highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by PH.123 on June 26 2015 10:35:03 AM

"Do not purchase from this vendor. I received my order, it did not work properly. I notified them within 2 weeks that I needed an exchange. They asked that I update the firmware via wifi. I did to no avail. Still did not work. I asked for an exchange. They then asked that I update the firmware via a wired connection. I did - still does not work. I demanded an exchange and the response via email and phone was "It is beyond 30 days we will not do a return". I gave them a chance to do the right thing and they failed. Larry in returns is rude and not customer service oriented. "

"Very impressed with Accessories4 Less....from start to finish, just an awesome experience. The website is pretty user friendly, but the real beauty is when you call these guys, you get an actual live English speaking person who knows the equipment. I spoke to Mark, the owner on several occasions and he was super helpful, and saved me a boatfloadof $$$$ on my home theater sound system. I got the new ATMOS Denon receiver and an awesome array of BostonAcoustics in wall speakers and Sunfire subs. Mark made sure I had all the right gear for a state of the art system. Could not be more pleased. Oh, and they gave me free overnight shipping that was processed immediately. Couldn't believe how fast they get things shipped. Highly recommended!!!"

" Accessories4Less SUCKS!!!! Just to warn you guys I bought a receiver from them and had a terrible experience with them. I had to file a claim with paypal. Basically owner of the company made a bunch of promises and then refused to honor them and wouldn't let any one at company help me. Receiver never worked right but they wouldn't return or exchange. Said I had to purchase $25 hdmi cables from them to solve my problem. When I did and the receiver still didn't work they just ignored me. They suck, BUYER BEWARE!!!!"

This review was modified by RobZ0MBIE on June 11 2015 11:53:03 PM

"Be warned if you are returning an item for any reason Accessories 4 Less will charge you a restocking fee and not tell you about it. I returned an item in it's original condition well within the return period and was charged 45 dollar fee on a 300 dollar order plus the return shipping I had to pay. The agent was very unhelpful (to say the least) when I first noticed it and inquired about it. I will not order from them again."

"Great experience! While looking for a Denon D-M39S, I came across AC4L. Their price was 25% ($100) less than everyone else. It was clearly stated on their site that this product was refurbished, direct from Denon. Denon even lists AC4L as an authorized dealer. My order shipped immediately and arrived the same week.

The unit was packaged in a Denon reconditioned box (not the original retail packaging). All components were immaculate. I wouldn't have been able to tell that this wasn't a brand new unit had it not been for the box and packaging. All accessories were included and appeared to also be brand new (untouched). The remote still had its protective sticker attached and the speaker wire still had the pre-stripped insulated ends attached.

If you are still unsure if you should order from AC4L, take a look at the thread on AVS Forums discussing them. I can only speak from my experience as the unit worked great straight out of the box. I would assume if I had any issues in the future that Denon would be the ones I'd contact for support.

I give AC4L a big thumbs up for the value they've provided me and that is why they deserve this glowing review. Reading other reviews here left me hesitant but I'm glad I pulled the trigger and took a chance. I'd definitely do business with them again.

This review was modified by jadedpony on April 13 2015 09:20:47 AM

"I purchased the Integra A?V receiver.

Shipping was very fast, and unit was perfect. Price was good. I had initial setup issues with my Optoma projector.

Excellent experience, Very good customer service and resolved my issue.

This review was modified by Jeylingam on February 09 2015 07:41:23 PM

"So I bought a broken Denon AVR s900 and they charged me for shipping it back to them only lasted 3 hrs.($55) I don't have money to throw away as I expect you don't either so buy at your own risk. I would just go elsewhere. I hope for a full refund for purchased item but looks grim as a 15% restocking fee will apply if they find nothing wrong with it and I don't have all the paperwork. And when you complain on their Facebook they remove your comments then block your butt so you can't warn others."

This review was modified by jamescreech916 on February 04 2015 12:26:35 PM

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!