• Address: 2590 Clark Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"My onkyo Thx home treatre reciever blew up and was smoking. Found this site online with killer pricing!! I read alot of negative reviews. But i recieved a Denon S-900 that shits on my old onkyo and works perfectly fine. Im very happy i made this purchase. People dont be afraid of refurb. Buying brand new from best buy isnt always the best choice. Unless $$ isnt an issue, in that case send some my way lol. Happy costomer here for sure????"

"Ordered a Denon x3000 Receiver. It was packaged great and looked pristine so I was very happy. But then when I tried to run Audyssey, I got several errors. Contacted Accessories 4 Less and spoke with Mark. He was very helpful and suspected it might be a bad microphone. He had Denon send me a new microphone to try. Took about a week or so to get. Ran audyssey again with the new mic and had zero issues. Very Happy with this purchase and A4l support. Will highly recommend them to others."

"No issues. Order was completed as requested and shipped fast via FedEx.

I did have some issues which Denon told me required me to return the unit. I chatted with Mark on Accessories4Less,com website after hours and he easily fixed the unit and it works great now.

I highly recommend dealing with them and will recommend them to all of my friends and family. I only wish support was available via phone after hours.

"Ordered a Marantz receiver, transaction flawless with fast (free) delivery and product arrived as advertised--will definitely use them again."

modified review This review was modified by coughin on December 08 2014 07:06:27 AM

"Avoid this service at all cost. If you are lucky and you product works there not problem but if anything fail expect a nightmare.

I got a receiver from them that was DOA and asked for refund. They wont pay the shipping back They have a terrible return policy or exchange policy.

"ac4l.com has been my first choice for A/V purchases for over five years. In that time I have gotten first rate prices and great customer service even when I had some unusual requests. Mark and the guys will bend over backwards to help answer your questions... and ask you questions right back to see that you get what you need even if you're not really sure. This weekend however I was shocked to find out that they actually monitor their own "chat assistance" on the web site. During a Sunday afternoon football game, Mark came on to help me NOT buy a product as mine was under a free out-of-warranty recall. You can be sure, I'll stay a loyal customer!"

modified review This review was modified by JamesHoward on November 11 2014 02:27:57 PM

"I wish I hadn't purchased from Accessories 4 Less. This company was terrible. I bought a stereo from them. The rep I communicated with was abusive, manipulative, and played games to defraud me each time I communicated with him.

They did not take my return even though they say they do on ebay. They coerse consumers by threatening with a 15% return fee which they have sole say in determining. I don't want childish, vindictive, crooks having that kind of control. Even if they would have accepted my return, I was actually afraid to return it fearing they would lie about the condition and items returned.

I think they ARE LOSERS!!!!! I don't want to purchase from companies that are unethical, manipulative and predatory. I don't need what I perceive as game players , liars and crooks filling my purchases.

modified review This review was modified by MikeStrong55 on October 25 2014 07:47:47 AM

"Terrible - Terrible. Avoid this company at all cost. Had nothing but problems with them."

modified review This review was modified by ejd1 on September 29 2014 06:57:43 PM

"Initial purchase was for a refurb Marantz 4032 receiver.

Shipping was dead fast, and unit was perfect. Price was good, esp as 2 channel stereo is getting hard to find.

Excellent experience, no reason to use customer service.

modified review This review was modified by Clinton19 on September 17 2014 12:46:01 PM

"Bought a DENON AVR-3312CI receiver from A4L -it was DOA. We were in the beginning stages of a remodel, so did not even open the box for a year after receiving. Once we tried to set it up -it never worked."

modified review This review was modified by 007mee on July 17 2014 03:48:26 PM

"I have recently purchased a Yamaha receiver from these guys and I am going to say that I have no idea where most of the negative comments are coming from. After reading this thread I decided to go to their website and read their return policy for myself. Everything is plainly detailed to understand. After this check I ordered my receiver. I received it via Federal Express 5 days later. After setup I encountered a problem with the sound from one of the zones. I called A4L to set up an exchange. They immediately contacted Yamaha and I received an RMA from them. Mark from A4L e-mailed asking that I try some various things before I sent it back. I asked him to call me as explaining by e-mail would take too long. He promptly called me long distance and asked that I try checking the speaker setting to make sure that the back surrounds were set to "None". After checking this setting I saw that they hadn't been turned off. I set it to none and retried the zones. All zones worked. Music to my ears. I had been on the phone with Yamaha's rep as he took me through all these different steps to try and get the zones to give sound. He never mentioned to me about this speaker check and recommended that I return the unit. Thanks to the knowledge from Mark I didn't have to return the unit. I can tell you that this place is as reputable as any that I have encountered and they will go out of their way to help you. I would purchase from them again in a heartbeat."

modified review This review was modified by smacfar on July 01 2014 01:26:37 PM

"I do understand some of the low comments because Marantz has farmed the refurbishing job to someone other than their factory. I bought my Marantz 5003 AV receiver when Marantz actually fixed the problem and shipped these in their factory boxes, and I sent an 4023 back for problems. However, these are issues with the supplier not Accessories4less. They took it back because it was defective and that's all I can ask.

I bought the Cambridge Audio S30 speakers in factory boxes (new) and they were perfect. I'll not stop buying from them because of factory issues, but learn which not to buy. Resellers always catch the flack for these problems and I don't think it's fair. I give them a four star because there prices on some of their equipment is only slightly less than factory stores (KEF).

"Accessories4less is a factory authorized internet distributor. This means that (unlike a scam site) your factory-authorized full-term warranty is valid, even on 'refurbished' items. Refurbished is not 'open box' unless someone did their job wrong.

Accessories4less will charge you shipping if you return a defective item for a refund or replacement. If you choose warranty repair, the manufacturer's policies apply.

I purchased a refurbished Onkyo TX-NR929 receiver at 1/3 off retail. I hooked it up and noticed only 2 minor functional issues that are likely in all units of this model and probably not even noticed by most users. The infamous Onkyo HDMI failure did not affect this unit, yet. I am pleased with the purchase.

"I bought a refurbished Onkyo C-7000R Cd player from these guys. It began to blank out intermittently a few times every CD I played through it. With their approval I sent it back as defective. They get it and tell me that it works fine and charge me a %10 re-stocking fee PLUS the initial shipping, PLUS what I paid to return it! I lost $85 for dealing with these shysters! NEVER AGAIN! Beware! Here's the clincher: the guy I spoke to trying to get them to do the right thing said they are going to sell that DEFECTIVE Onkyo C-7000R to another unsuspecting person for FULL PRICE! So they pocketed $85 from me and will sell it again! Unbelievable."

modified review This review was modified by hisboyelroy on April 09 2014 01:08:16 PM

"If only I have read online reviews before my purchase of a Denon amplifier at accessories4less.com after bargain shopping over Christmas holiday 2 months ago in 2013. I have had a bad experience with their SWITCH AND BAIT scheme leading to an inferior product (or losing $40 if return). All I have is a receipt to prove it. BBB Florida was siding with the merchant after one reply.

I have found the Denon amplifier at this site listed at the lowest price among all merchants. There were other brands and models clearly marked as refurbished. I chose this Denon because it's not refurbished. When I got this Denon. It worked but dented and scratched. When I checked up the product online afterwards, it's listed as refurbished this time for the same price. Of course I immediately demanded a refund for this product. The merchant did authorize the return but I would lose my shipping cost of about $20 and I would have to ship the item back to merchant on my own for about $20. The merchant blamed me for making a mistake.

I have filed a complaint to the Better Bureau of Business in Florida about this SWITCH AND BAIT scheme. After one reply, they closed the case believing the merchant has done enough, and didn't acknowledge the SWITCH AND BAIT scheme.

The purpose of my bargain hunting is to save money. In this SWITCH AND BAIT scheme, I would lose $40, no more bargain till next year, and ton of headache. Be this a warning... SWITCH AND BAIT scheme is not condemned in Florida. And accesoories4less.com get away with murder.

modified review This review was modified by diuley on February 16 2014 10:03:53 AM

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!