Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2016-08-19

Great Service

"I was having trouble figuring out how to setup the sub woofer I ordered to go with my new sound bar and sent an email to support for help. David Harmon got back to me quickly with an easy fix. I should have read deeper into the directions before sending the email, but he was very helpful. This sound setup is awesome too. It's a Yamaha DSX-1400 with a YST-SW216. You will need to have an RCA cable to connect to the sub woofer. Everything else is included."

This review was modified by mattwendtsr on August 19 2016 06:10:14 AM

2016-08-17

Don't worry about service

"You might wonder if the prices are "too good to be true", and the service is lacking. That's not what I experienced. When the first receiver had overheating issues, David Harmon returned my call quickly and helped me work through a few checks. He then he helped me get a different model as a replacement. So they do have great service that supports their products! "

2016-08-17

Exceptional Customer Service

"The service I received from them was awesome notably David Harmon in shipping who bent over backwards to assist me in returning a receiver and shipping out a replacement. He made every effort to make the transaction as seamless as possible for me. It is not often in my experience to encounter such effort in a retail situation. I would also note David's communication was prompt and useful... I highly recommend them. "

This review was modified by dpallison on August 17 2016 08:52:24 AM

2016-08-12

Okay but if you have a problem you won't like them

"Their techsupport was no help and just said to return the item. They sent me a prepaid return shipping label like most all other companies would. Then after I shipped it back I get a call and a message saying that it was mistake and that I would be charged for the shipping, which would be deducted from my return. Then not only was the shipping deduct from my return they also charged me a restocking fee. "

2016-08-12

Problem resolved

"Hi had a issue with my purchase and David Harmon emailed and even called me to resolve my problem. Not many people in this day and age will go as far as David did to help. Thank you"

2016-08-10

"David Harmon at A4Less was very helpful when the receiver I purchased was defective and assisted me in getting a new receiver through Marantz. Highly recommended and I will buy from him again. "

This review was modified by Hansollig on August 10 2016 01:56:11 PM

2016-08-09

Service top notch

"Hello I did an exchange with David Harmon he was extremely responsive and was able to accommodate and expedite my unique situation, of being in New York and not being able to drop off the large product at a FedEx location.

Honestly was surprised at how easy the process was. The products come in factory Boxes and the manufacturers apparently have a great relationship with ac4l.

This review was modified by Cleon6969 on August 09 2016 12:26:38 PM

2016-08-05

Accessories4Less provides service Much More

"When one considers internet dealers selling audio equipment at discount prices you'd expect the service department to suffer. At least that was my previous opinion. My recent experience with David H. at Accessories4Less has changed my mind permanently. My sub-woofer issues were beyond the typical customer service problem. Not only was I made whole but the audiophile advice provided by David H. has actually lifted me higher into the clouds of music heaven. At last, not only crazy discounts on top gear but superior, knowledgeable service to bring your system to the next level! Highest recommendations "

This review was modified by donachilds on August 05 2016 07:54:44 AM

2016-07-29

Amazing customer service

"I ended up having a problem with a unit I purchased from Accessories 4 Less. I got in contact with David Harmon who was able to help get the problem resolved. Will definitely recommend them to others and will be back myself. Again thanks David for all you did!"

2016-07-28

Definitely Recommended! Great Service and Support!

"I would really like to express my appreciation to the support provided to me by the folks at Accessories4Less, especially David Harmon. He was very patient with me, answering all my questions, even the ones that showed I had no idea what the heck I was talking about. He was knowledgeable about the subject(s) and responded promptly to my emails. Could not ask for a better support person.

Because of my experience with David and because of the excellent receiver I bought at such an excellent price, I will not hesitate to go back to this company for future purchases. I would advise everyone to check them out and see what they have to offer.

This review was modified by sadams4382 on July 28 2016 12:32:40 PM

2016-07-25

Great service and fast shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So as most guys we set a budget for a home theater and when it comes down to it we go way over that once we start shopping. I went to a local store for my speakers and ended up buying way more then I should have. This was after I had already made my purchase of my Yamaha rx-a1050 receiver from Accessories 4 Less and that receiver just wasn't going to cut it with the speaker set up I bought. I called in and David Harmon was more then willing to work with me! He agreed to waive a fee as long as I ordered the new receiver from them. Of course I had no issue doing this due to his promptness and very quick shipping! "

2016-07-22

David Harmon was fantastic

"Great customer service. He was exemplary, walked me through step by step and made it easy to understand. He was the reason I kept the product and would purchase here again in a heartbeat. "

2016-07-21

5 Star Plus Customer Service

"David Harmon is a very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional customer service representative for AC4L. David helped me with my purchase of a refurbished Denon AVR S910W and it was everything he said it would be. Fast shipment, AVR and all accessories like new easy set up and problem free. Thank you David and AC4L. "

2016-07-08

Great customer service

"This was my first purchase with Accessories4Less, and it went as well as possible. David Harmon was the customer service rep, and he was excellent. I ordered a refurbished Denon, and it was delivered quickly and looked perfect. As it turns out, there was a processor issue with it that I discovered after several days. David contacted me and sent a pre-paid shipping label. I wanted a replacement, but this is a very popular unit and they were sold out. As a result, David refunded the entire purchase price. He did everything quickly, was very responsive, and was always helpful.

In my opinion, this really demonstrates the quality of the company. I recommend it, and will purchase there again.

This review was modified by hyseas10 on July 08 2016 07:52:58 AM

2016-07-08

Responsive and Professional

"Ordered a Yamaha RXV-1050 Refurbished Receiver. Transaction was smooth and item arrived quickly. Unfortunately, the receiver had an issue (not their fault) and I had to return to Yamaha for a replacement. After some quick troubleshooting, I was provided with a prepaid return label and the replacement receiver shipped out to me the same day. Very pleased with the service from David. Would definitely buy from AC4L again."

This review was modified by rjharlow on July 08 2016 05:01:31 AM

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!