Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

407-859-3335

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

David Harmon is the best

"Got me back up and running"

2017-10-20

Anyone can sell but its how you handle the issues that make a company 5 stars

"Thank you to David Harmon at Ac4Less helping me with a bad receiver switch out. I ordered a new refurb Denon receiver and it had an issue (first time I've had a bad product from them (I have 3 receivers and 2 speakers). Its how a company works with you on an issue that shows what type of company they are - David Harmon contacted me to walk through a couple of steps to make sure there was not a simple solution. He help get everything setup for a quick return of the defective and making sure my second order would ship so I would meet my weekend deadline for my stereo project.

Thank you David its people who truly make a company.

2017-10-17

Yamaha receiver

"I bought a Yamaha receiver from them and I had an issue due to the size of my run from the receiver to the TV I called and talked to David Harmon who was very knowledgeable, helped me by sending out new 4K cables so I could troubleshoot the problem and helped me resolve the issue. Super happy with the receiver and service. When I bought the receiver they explained the differences and helped to guide me to this Yamaha which was exactly what I needed. Will definitely be buying from them again!!! Thanks team!"

2017-10-11

Great customer service!

"I ordered a Marantz HD-AMP1 for my home office and it arrived well packed yet with small shipping damage (FedEx fault). I contacted AC4L.com and reported this to David. He immediately dispatched a replacement unit out to me so I could still get it at the end of this week. We also chatted about speakers options as I had some specific questions. Overall, great customer service! Highly recommended. I will definitely reach out to David when I am ready to fill my "man cave" with some high quality audio components at really good prices.

2017-10-11

Very good service!

"After having some issues with a Yamaha AV receiver I purchased, I called customer service and spoke to David Harmon. He told me to go ahead and return the unit as defective for an exchange. But after asking me some questions about my equipment, he was able to determine that my receiver selection was not optimal for my speakers. He recommended a slightly higher priced receiver that would provide more power, and is able to power 4 ohm speakers. This would be a better match for my large B&W speakers rated at 200 W and 8 ohms (3 ohm min.). It was the 3 ohm min. spec that I had failed to take into account when selecting a receiver.

Thanks David!

2017-10-09

Excellent experience...Again!

"I have been a customer of Accessories4less for more than 5 years. I have always been pleased with their selection and service but most recently the quality of service was impeccable thanks to David Harmon. I purchased a receiver that had an intermittent issues upon first use. I contacted Accessories4less via the return process and David responded and walked me through troubleshooting. Once he determined there was an issue he quickly provided instructions on the return and how to have the unit replaced with a different unit. David was excellent and just what I would expect from Accessories4less, he definitely carries a strong focus on the customer."

2017-10-08

Denon AVR x4300h

"Great experience with A4L-way above and beyond!! I love this receiver but had trouble getting my bluray hooked up - kept saying NO SIGNAL or I'd get a black screen with just audio or some picture with flickering and green flashing. I had read articles saying that HDMI are more or less the same and that it wasn't worth spending $$$$ and my Amazon Fire TV was working fine on the lesser cables. Plus i had just purchased all new high speed redmere 10gbps cables for the new system so I was convinced that it wasn't the cables. Just to test it i went out and bought a $60 Audioquest cable and a new 4K Bluray. And still no luck. Mark Sabbarese is the genius at A4L who had been advising me that I needed all my hdmi cables to be 18gbps certified in order to meet the bandwidth requirements of the Denon. I was reluctant. I spoke with Denon Tech support on 3 different time and they ultimately said the unit was defective and to return it A4L. Then I tried to run 4k video through the Amazon Fire TV and i got a NO SIGNAL response. That convinced me it was the cables. I bought 2 more 18gbps hdmi and it was perfect. Mark Sabbarese was awesome and I'm sure he is rolling his eyes reading this. Thanks Mark!"

2017-10-06

Great Customer Service, David Harmon is a superstar!

"I received a Yamaha unit that needed to be exchanged, David Harmon got back to me immediately and sent the replacement unit the next day. Every email that I wrote to support@accesories4less was answered quickly by David. Great experience."

2017-09-22

Speaking with David Harmon at Accessories 4 Less.

"I first sent an email late at night to ask about matching my speakers with a receiver. Next morning I woke up to an email with a link to a receiver he recommended. I had a few more questions I wanted to ask him so I called back that afternoon and put in his extension. He picked up and I proceeded to ask him my questions. One of them was picking a receiver with pre outs so I could also use my Parasound power amp with it if I wanted to. I wasn't sure what type of an answer I'd get since many people I speak to about this are familiar with using a receiver for this purpose. David not only knew what I wanted to do, he had a lot of knowledge with on this subject and made several recommendations. I ended up placing an order based on his recommendations. Great experience."

2017-09-21

Delivery issue

"My new speakers were delivered with2 small nicks. I emailed David Harmon and he responded promptly. He was were gracious and offered a reasonable monetary compensation, which I accepted. I was very pleased with my interaction with him
Mack McFarlane

2017-09-21

Return/Swap

"I received a Marantz NR-1607 and had issues with it the very first day. I called in to support and spoke with David Harmon who asked me to try a few quick steps to see if we could troubleshoot over the phone. Unfortunately nothing we tried worked so he quickly sent out a shipping label for a swap. He is very knowledgable about the products, patient and a pleasure to work with.
I will always recommend Accessories 4 Less and if all of the support reps are as good as David, you will never have a problem.

Thanks again David!
Matt

2017-09-20

PIONEER LX 501

"I RECEIVED MY RECEIVER QUICKLY. I HAD HOOKED UP THE RECEIVER TO MY SURROUND SYSTEM IN THE BASEMENT. I WAS TRYING TO ALSO RUN THE SOUND TO FOUR OUTSIDE SPEAKERS, COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT. CALLED ACCESSORIES4LESS THINKING I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN THE ITEM. DAVID CALLED ME BACK AFTER RESEACHING THE RECEIVER AND LED ME THRU HOW TO GET SOUND THRU ZONE 2. THANKS VERY MUCH. PAUL"

2017-09-19

Customer Service Is Top-Notch

"I have purchased several items from Accessories4Less. In most cases everything has worked great. On the one instance when I had a receiver go bad within the 30-day return period I received terrific help from David. He was very responsive and made the process of returning and exchanging quick and easy. I will not hesitate to buy from Accessories4Less in the future knowing that they stand behind their products and their guarantees.

Charles

2017-09-16

Great Customer Service

"I had an issue with an audio receiver I ordered but that was swiftly resolved by the wonderful rep that helped me. David Harmon was knowledgeable about the selection of products and was eager to offer me an alternative. I asked for a refund while I weighed the options out and ended up coming back to purchase a similar receiver a few weeks later. At all times he kept up the communication even when I was busy with my personal life. David answered promptly and made sure I was satisfied. "

2017-09-15

No storm will stop these people!

"I recently purchased some speakers and a receiver from Accessories4Less, I had a small issue with one of the speakers and emailed David to try to find a solution and I was expecting to be waiting for a response for some time because hurricane Irma just passed through. They proved me wrong, I quickly got a response back from David, he address my issue and had a replacement speaker sent my immediately. Great prices, great service, and great products.

Thanks David for all your hard work! Look forward to doing more work with you guys in the future.

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!