Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

Great customer service !!!!!!!

"I bought a Yamaha RXA 1060 receiver. Im very happy with the price. Customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Accessories 4 Less."

Criminal Return Policy

"Got a refurbished Onkyo Receiver that was DOA. They do not reimburse you to ship back the defective item. So i had to spend $25 to return something that came broken. Criminal customer service and policy. If i could give this 0 stars i would. "

Perfect customer service

"Order shipped quickly and packaged well. When I had a small issue with a couple of missing cables, David Harmon donned his super cape and responded within minutes to resolve the problem. Very happy customer here!"

This review was modified by astabno on September 07 2016 12:19:34 PM

Budget prices, luxurious service

"David Harmon did a superb job in walking me through the set up of my new AVR. He was accurate, responsive, caring and so knowledgeable.

Shipment was virtually immediate, well packaged and on time.

I could not be more satisfied. You can get wonderful prices and superb service

I recommend them without qualification

Excellent customer service

"I have been purchasing electronics from Accessories4Less for the past four years. What keeps me coming back is their discount prices , responsive customer service, and technical expertise. They never pressure me to purchase the most expensive product. They always ask me about my goals and provide product recommendations based on what I am looking for.

This week, David Harmon not only helped me to troubleshoot an issue with my receiver, but he also provided recommendations on how I could add upgrades to my existing AV system.

This review was modified by KenyonDC on August 25 2016 09:09:17 AM

Great Service

"I was having trouble figuring out how to setup the sub woofer I ordered to go with my new sound bar and sent an email to support for help. David Harmon got back to me quickly with an easy fix. I should have read deeper into the directions before sending the email, but he was very helpful. This sound setup is awesome too. It's a Yamaha DSX-1400 with a YST-SW216. You will need to have an RCA cable to connect to the sub woofer. Everything else is included."

This review was modified by mattwendtsr on August 19 2016 06:10:14 AM

Don't worry about service

"You might wonder if the prices are "too good to be true", and the service is lacking. That's not what I experienced. When the first receiver had overheating issues, David Harmon returned my call quickly and helped me work through a few checks. He then he helped me get a different model as a replacement. So they do have great service that supports their products! "

Exceptional Customer Service

"The service I received from them was awesome notably David Harmon in shipping who bent over backwards to assist me in returning a receiver and shipping out a replacement. He made every effort to make the transaction as seamless as possible for me. It is not often in my experience to encounter such effort in a retail situation. I would also note David's communication was prompt and useful... I highly recommend them. "

This review was modified by dpallison on August 17 2016 08:52:24 AM

Okay but if you have a problem you won't like them

"Their techsupport was no help and just said to return the item. They sent me a prepaid return shipping label like most all other companies would. Then after I shipped it back I get a call and a message saying that it was mistake and that I would be charged for the shipping, which would be deducted from my return. Then not only was the shipping deduct from my return they also charged me a restocking fee. "

Problem resolved

"Hi had a issue with my purchase and David Harmon emailed and even called me to resolve my problem. Not many people in this day and age will go as far as David did to help. Thank you"

"David Harmon at A4Less was very helpful when the receiver I purchased was defective and assisted me in getting a new receiver through Marantz. Highly recommended and I will buy from him again. "

This review was modified by Hansollig on August 10 2016 01:56:11 PM

Service top notch

"Hello I did an exchange with David Harmon he was extremely responsive and was able to accommodate and expedite my unique situation, of being in New York and not being able to drop off the large product at a FedEx location.

Honestly was surprised at how easy the process was. The products come in factory Boxes and the manufacturers apparently have a great relationship with ac4l.

This review was modified by Cleon6969 on August 09 2016 12:26:38 PM

Accessories4Less provides service Much More

"When one considers internet dealers selling audio equipment at discount prices you'd expect the service department to suffer. At least that was my previous opinion. My recent experience with David H. at Accessories4Less has changed my mind permanently. My sub-woofer issues were beyond the typical customer service problem. Not only was I made whole but the audiophile advice provided by David H. has actually lifted me higher into the clouds of music heaven. At last, not only crazy discounts on top gear but superior, knowledgeable service to bring your system to the next level! Highest recommendations "

This review was modified by donachilds on August 05 2016 07:54:44 AM

Amazing customer service

"I ended up having a problem with a unit I purchased from Accessories 4 Less. I got in contact with David Harmon who was able to help get the problem resolved. Will definitely recommend them to others and will be back myself. Again thanks David for all you did!"

Definitely Recommended! Great Service and Support!

"I would really like to express my appreciation to the support provided to me by the folks at Accessories4Less, especially David Harmon. He was very patient with me, answering all my questions, even the ones that showed I had no idea what the heck I was talking about. He was knowledgeable about the subject(s) and responded promptly to my emails. Could not ask for a better support person.

Because of my experience with David and because of the excellent receiver I bought at such an excellent price, I will not hesitate to go back to this company for future purchases. I would advise everyone to check them out and see what they have to offer.

This review was modified by sadams4382 on July 28 2016 12:32:40 PM

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!