Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

Don't Buy From Accessories For Less

"I bought an Onkyo Surround Sound Receiver. It was Refurbished and it arrived DOA. I tried to return it but after trying to get ahold of their terrible customer service, I missed the 30 day window and was told I had to deal with the warranty through Onkyo. This is the way they handle their customers. They lost me as a customer and I'm writing this to tell you to avoid them."

This review was modified by BlanchedAlmondAlbatross on March 23 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-17

Consumers beware... buy from OneCall instead!

"Got a refurbished Onkyo Receiver that was DOA. They didn't have an exchange, so it was either I had to pay to return it or get it repaired. Repair shop is also incompetent, their non-technicalso it's still there. Then to add insult to injury, Accessories4Less magically had stock again after my 30 exchange window was up. Communication with them was prompt, but useless in the end. Now t's been a month and I've never once got a chance to listen to it. Onkyo isn't any help either, so this is probably the last of 7 Receivers I'll ever own from them. Seems like all the companies involved here failed to stand behind the customer, They put the burden of resolution on the consumer. Stay away, unless perhaps you live within driving distance to be able to return."

This review was modified by instantyo on February 20 2017 04:30:01 AM

2017-02-09

Pioneer Elite factory-refurbished BluRay player as good as new for half price!

"What a great Internet find. No one else had the Pioneer Elite BDP-88FD BluRay player in stock for less than its retail price ($2000). It has been out of production for a while now, so I was just happy to find any available anywhere. After doing an Internet search, I found Accessories4less, and I thought they were just another bait-and-switch place with absurdly low prices. Then I saw they were offering this Pioneer-factory refurbished unit. I wasn't a previous customer, but I had bought Pioneer-factory refurbished products before, so I took the plunge. The player was shipped the same day I ordered it according to the FedEx site; it traveled up the East Coast in 5 days. It plays AND looks as good as new for $1000 less! I cannot review Customer Service since I didn't need any, but Accessories4Less has moved to the top of my retailer list for electronics. "

This review was modified by Astro-Joe on February 09 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-02-07

I've never dealt with a more shady company in my life.

"I ordered an amplifier from accessories4less via their Amazon webstore.

It arrived broken. One of the channels was out on the amplifier.

No big deal, right? I'll just return and get another. Well, here's where it gets interesting.

They sent me broken hardware, but they expected me to pay to return the item. At this point, I told them I just wanted a refund; I'd buy from someone else, as I'd have to travel nearly 200km to my US mailing address to mail it back, and I didn't want to have to drive there, pay to mail it back, and then wait for them to get it and mail me a replacement.

They then told me I could do that, but they'd not refund the shipping charges for the original shipment, either.

At this point, I had Amazon step in. They took care of me by paying for the return shipping, and then ruling in my favour in an A-Z claims guarantee, and refunding me 100% of my original cost, including shipping.

As one would expect, I left them a negative review. This was the review:

Sold me a broken product. Expected me to pay to return it, and didn't agree to refund original shipping cost. If not for Amazon stepping in, I'd have been out over $60 in exchange for absolutely nothing.

I'd have left it at that, but then they responded on Amazon to my review with straight up LIES. This was their response:

Buyers remorse. Emailed us the day after it shipped and wanted it canceled. We offered to pay return shipping buyer refused. Simply wanted no liability for changing their mind.

This is about as greasy as it gets. Lets go over the facts.

#1: Emailed them the day after it shipped? Lie. I put in the order January 8th. It shipped January 9th. I put in my Amazon claim on January 13th. This was the day I received it and realised it was defective.

#2: They refused to pay return shipping. This is also a blatant lie. Direct quotes from our emails to one another.

Me: The return is now suggesting that *I* pay to mail you back the receiver, and that you don't refund the original shipping cost. That's not acceptable:
Accessories4less: Too many returns that were previously paid for round trip came back working fine. Which is why we have this policy.

#3: Buyer's remorse? Interesting that he apparently knows how I feel now. This would hold a little more water if I didn't buy the *EXACT SAME AMPLIFIER* from a different seller on Amazon (for $50 more!) on January 15th.

These are not the kinds of people you want to be doing business with. Run. Run far far away.

I have archived emails and screenshots of any of this information if anyone needs to see it. (as well as a video I took showing the amplifier was faulty, in case they try to claim it wasn't.)

This review was modified by drunkennewfiemidget on February 18 2017 11:10:52 PM

2017-01-22

Receiver and Customer service DOA

"I also had a home theater receiver arrive DOA. I contacted customer service and I use that term loosely made be 2 hours after Fed ex delivered it. The customer service rep did some trouble shooting with and then said that I would have to exchange it. I asked when they would send the replacement and a different rep was now answering me and said I would have to go to the website and "apply" for a exchange. I filled out the application for exchange no received an email stating that the request will be reviewed and I will then be notified if I qualify for an exchange and to send the unit back. It will be tested and pending those results I may be charged a restocking fee. I'm not sure if they even mentioned when a replacement would be shipped. I do know that they debited my account instantly and are in no hurry to deliver a working unit for the money I paid"

This review was modified by Hosebrother on January 22 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

I Made The Right Choice!

"First time buyer from the company and I was very pleased with the Entire transaction. Because I was a 1st time buyer i was very nervous about my purchase, due to my own shipping info error, I promptly received a warm welcome and an appreciative company for my business via email. The shipping issue was resolved instantly and I received my order the next day exactly as promised. I will absolutely recommend this company to friends and family and will do business with accessories4less in the future! "

This review was modified by schoobz94 on January 11 2017 05:26:04 AM

2016-12-07

The Best

"Accessories4Less went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase -- went so far as to add a cable to my order on Thanksgiving day so I could hook things up properly. I'd shop from again any time."

This review was modified by rmbelson on December 07 2016 10:29:21 AM

2016-11-08

Yamaha MXA 5000 AMP

"These guys were great. I was educated on the benefits of buying products at reduced rates as in "B" stock and understood how these products are refurbished and resold. I always purchase products at full retail on certain price points. The product that i purchased was in mint condition and in full Yamaha certified packaging. I will use these guys again for all of my HI-FI purchases."

This review was modified by Datblade on November 08 2016 07:12:39 PM

2016-11-02

Great Customer Experience!

"This was my first ever refurbished purchase and I was a little hesitant at first to be honest. But, the price was too good to pass up. The A4L ordering process was easy, and my AVR arrived very quickly. I did run into an issue that required a replacement unit however it was handled great by A4L/David Harmon. He was very quick to respond to my communications and sent me the replacement very quickly. The AVR is working great and I am thinking of buying another item from A4L."

This review was modified by Time2Ride on November 02 2016 11:24:05 AM

2016-10-13

Great customer service !!!!!!!

"I bought a Yamaha RXA 1060 receiver. Im very happy with the price. Customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Accessories 4 Less."

2016-09-19

Criminal Return Policy

"Got a refurbished Onkyo Receiver that was DOA. They do not reimburse you to ship back the defective item. So i had to spend $25 to return something that came broken. Criminal customer service and policy. If i could give this 0 stars i would. "

2016-09-07

Perfect customer service

"Order shipped quickly and packaged well. When I had a small issue with a couple of missing cables, David Harmon donned his super cape and responded within minutes to resolve the problem. Very happy customer here!"

This review was modified by astabno on September 07 2016 12:19:34 PM

2016-09-06

Budget prices, luxurious service

"David Harmon did a superb job in walking me through the set up of my new AVR. He was accurate, responsive, caring and so knowledgeable.

Shipment was virtually immediate, well packaged and on time.

I could not be more satisfied. You can get wonderful prices and superb service

I recommend them without qualification

2016-08-25

Excellent customer service

"I have been purchasing electronics from Accessories4Less for the past four years. What keeps me coming back is their discount prices , responsive customer service, and technical expertise. They never pressure me to purchase the most expensive product. They always ask me about my goals and provide product recommendations based on what I am looking for.

This week, David Harmon not only helped me to troubleshoot an issue with my receiver, but he also provided recommendations on how I could add upgrades to my existing AV system.

This review was modified by KenyonDC on August 25 2016 09:09:17 AM

2016-08-19

Great Service

"I was having trouble figuring out how to setup the sub woofer I ordered to go with my new sound bar and sent an email to support for help. David Harmon got back to me quickly with an easy fix. I should have read deeper into the directions before sending the email, but he was very helpful. This sound setup is awesome too. It's a Yamaha DSX-1400 with a YST-SW216. You will need to have an RCA cable to connect to the sub woofer. Everything else is included."

This review was modified by mattwendtsr on August 19 2016 06:10:14 AM

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!