Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

2016-07-08

Great customer service

"This was my first purchase with Accessories4Less, and it went as well as possible. David Harmon was the customer service rep, and he was excellent. I ordered a refurbished Denon, and it was delivered quickly and looked perfect. As it turns out, there was a processor issue with it that I discovered after several days. David contacted me and sent a pre-paid shipping label. I wanted a replacement, but this is a very popular unit and they were sold out. As a result, David refunded the entire purchase price. He did everything quickly, was very responsive, and was always helpful.

In my opinion, this really demonstrates the quality of the company. I recommend it, and will purchase there again.

This review was modified by hyseas10 on July 08 2016 07:52:58 AM

2016-07-08

Responsive and Professional

"Ordered a Yamaha RXV-1050 Refurbished Receiver. Transaction was smooth and item arrived quickly. Unfortunately, the receiver had an issue (not their fault) and I had to return to Yamaha for a replacement. After some quick troubleshooting, I was provided with a prepaid return label and the replacement receiver shipped out to me the same day. Very pleased with the service from David. Would definitely buy from AC4L again."

This review was modified by rjharlow on July 08 2016 05:01:31 AM

2016-06-17

Great service!

"I've bought three receivers from Accessories 4 Less over the past 4 years. They have always been very easy to work with and very helpful. The first two receivers were Marantz which have worked perfectly with no issues.

I recently bought a Yamaha RX-A740 from them which exhibited a low frequency feedback when a subwoofer was attached to the unit. Even though I was well past the return window of 30 days, David Harmon was very helpful with the return and refund of my original purchase price. I ordered another Marantz SR5009 from him which is working great.

I will not hesitate to buy from Accessories 4 Less in the future.

This review was modified by Brunowolf1 on June 17 2016 11:01:09 AM

2016-06-15

Excellent Service by David

"I sent an email to the seller of a receiver I purchased. I was having problems setting it up. A return email was immediately sent, and I received a phone call without requesting one the next day. David was the guys name that helped me. I was having several issues and he was able to solve all of them in a friendly, but professional way. I appreciate good customer service, and will continue to be a customer for other products from this company. Thanks David. You were great."

2016-06-08

Accessories 4 Less - ***David Harmon***

"David is a superstar. Provided great service and also responded very quickly to my questions and issues. A pleasure to deal with."

This review was modified by GEJIndy on June 08 2016 03:14:05 PM

2016-05-17

Great deals and great customer support !!!

"I purchased refurbished Marantz AV7702 11.2 ch Dolby atmos preamp from Accessories4less after reading great reviews in many online forums.

Thee product worked for 5 days and stopped working on the 6th day but good side of the story was the replacement shipment from Accessories4less was very fast. When I contacted Marantz, they said they need get the the faulty device physically at their end to ship the replacement. Which would take at least 15 days round time for me to get replacement. David at customer support came for my help cutting down the replacement time by half. David said they can ship the replacement the same day I drop the faulty piece at FEDEX. He immediately sent the shipping labels and with in an hour my replacement is shipped.....I had a bad luck with the product but customer support is really awesome. I will again shop with accessories4less.

This review was modified by lalkattil on May 17 2016 02:03:52 PM

2016-04-07

Trash

"Don't waste your time the return prossesor David is a slimy weasel and the owner is class less and unprofessional to say the least!"

This review was modified by Brandongreen1942 on April 07 2016 10:31:48 AM

2016-03-29

I always receive excellent pricing, service and support after the sale

"I have purchased many pieces of equipment from A4Less over the past 4 years and have been impressed by their selection, pricing, immediate shipping and their customer service when there has been a problem with a piece of gear. They communicate well when there is an issue and that is not the norm anymore. I've bought surround receivers, universal players and speakers from them and have been pleased with all of my purchases. "

This review was modified by ebrown2016 on March 29 2016 01:56:18 PM

2016-03-28

Saved me a ton of money

"AC4L saved me hundreds when investing in new front mains for my home theater. I'll definitely be buying from them again. Mark was very helpful and the product was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by 312elements on March 28 2016 08:12:33 PM

2016-03-21

ABSOLUTE AWESOMENESS!!

"I have been ordering items through Aceesories4less.com for several years now and they have always had awesome products, awesome prices and exceptional customer service. I have had to either change or cancel and order twice and it was done without issue or question. I really do love this company and will continue to use and refer others to their website for hi-end products at unbeatable prices...."

This review was modified by brucegn53 on March 21 2016 02:23:49 PM

2016-03-12

Unprofessional and no helping

"i bought a hts-3500 home theater system with speakers n subwoofers. they stopped working after 2 months and when i called these guys they tell you to consult onkyo n thats it. calling onkyo u have to make sure you spend an hour atleast to get to an agent and i have spent like 9 hours so far with onkyo and my problem is not resolved. now looks like i have to spend more money to get it fixed or throw it out and buy a new one. i wish i have never been to this website... if u r thinking weather to trust them or not....DONT TRUST....they sell you crap n they dont take any responsibility."

This review was modified by rishi123 on March 12 2016 08:22:14 AM

2016-03-07

They are a joke

"Seriously I have never written a review before on any product, but their nonfunctioning denon receiver and worst yet, their unprofessional and rude associates when I called them, sent me over the edge. One was named Mark. They told me I was wasting my time trying to get some type of help from them. Thank god I have a credit card that has a benefit to cover the junk they sold me. I would advise spending just a couple more dollars and buy your product from another company. Someone reputable. I told them I would write a review and they laughed. I couldn't believe it."

This review was modified by Ja33398 on March 08 2016 09:54:32 AM

2016-02-11

Ridiculous restocking fee

"Refused a package, understandable to not get refunded shipping fees, but then charged $59 "restocking fee" on a completely sealed item. Do not recommend. Asked them to make it right and received snarky response. I'm sorry it cost you neatly 60 bucks to put a sealed box on a shelf, you must pay your employees 3600 dollars per hour,because that's about 1 minute of work. "

This review was modified by Jeorge1978 on February 11 2016 11:58:45 PM

2015-12-21

"I have nothing but praise for Accessories 4Less. Ordered my Denon AVRS900W receiver online and had it within a few days of purchase. When I assembled it and turned on the receiver the sound was GREAT!!!! clear as a bell. The price was unbeatable. Also I called Mark for assistance for how to use different sound sources and he was very nice and explained everything I needed to know. "

This review was modified by w2468 on December 24 2015 08:18:29 AM

2015-12-12

"Being involved with Audio/Video gear now for just a mere 9 years, I get a few questions now and then about buying refurbished gear. I always refer Accessories 4 Less. I've had acquaintances buy with confidence and have very positive results. I've always purchased electronic gear that was brand new, and skeptical about purchasing refurbished gear until I started looking at Accessories 4 Less, the gear is a fraction of the cost from retail and they offer extended warranty's at a very affordable price.

I had been saving my pennies for an AVR upgrade. My personal preference lies with Onkyo products and I had planned to upgrade from the TX-NR807 to the TX-NR3010, and as I got closer, I got in touch with Accessories 4 Less to let them know of my intentions, as the units come and go, I wanted to be able to jump on the unit of my choice as soon as it became available.

One of the sales reps, I think his name was Mark, had clued me in on a new line they were about to carry, the Integra line. Being an Onkyo fan, I had always wanted an Integra but the price was a bit out of my league, but now my league was about to change. So I said goodbye to the 3010 and said hello to the DTR-70.4

Man, what an awesome AVR this turned out to be, plus, I took advantage of the extended warranty. And as far as refurbs go, if I didn't know, I wouldn't have guessed it, it looks and acts brand new!

What's just as impressive as this awesome AVR in my set up is, the fact that the sales person took a genuine interest in what I like. It wasn't any more money for the company, I believe the cost for the two units were very close to the same, so for that, I'm very grateful.

So if you're looking for quality equipment at a fraction of the cost, look no further than here. Highly recommended!

Thank you Accessories 4 Less, I will be back!!

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!