Stores > Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Great Service!!

"I purchased an Integra pre/pro from AC4Less and had the misfortune to receive a unit that was DOA !!
I notified them, and spoke to David Harmon............customer service rep. He took control and sent me a return label, and within a short time, I had a new unit. Great service as they stand behind what they sell!!
I would purchase from them again.

Joe Pacaccio

2017-08-21

Amazing customer service from David

"I placed an order and a few hours later I decided I wanted the upgrade I'd opted out of at check out. I called customer service and David was extremely helpful; he was able to stop my order before it went out for shipping and replace it with the model I wanted. He definitely went above and beyond while maintaining a professional yet surprisingly friendly attitude. 5 stars for A4L & their customer service, especially David! Thanks again!"

2017-08-20

Great seller - awesome customer service

"I thought I deserved a new stereo amplifier for my birthday, so I went browsing online. Stumbled upon the Accessories 4 Less site and ordered a refurbished Yamaha. Well, that one turned out to have some major noise and hum issues, so I submitted a return claim. Accessories 4 Less and David Harmon made it super easy and painless (and free) to exchange for another unit. They have a happy and fulfilled customer in me. I'll be looking here first the next time I need new electronics."

2017-08-19

Great customer service

"I ordered what i thought would work for my new tv. Yamaha receiver. Pretty entry level Turned out it shut down frequently. Thought i had a defective unit so asked for a return. David harmon helped quickly by email and after some back and forth we decided that the problem was that my speakers needed a better unit. David gave good advice on what to upgrade to and i returned the original unit Things work fine now In the meantime accessories had shipped another unit of the original purchase ethinking it was a defective return. David handled that as well. And he has even tracked down the credit on the original unit. Very responsive. "

Farmington NM
2017-08-19

Excellent response time and good advice.

"David was excellent help. He provided me good information on the product and solved the problem I was having with my system install."

2017-08-18

Great customer service

"I had an issue with my Denon AVR-S920W good into protection mode. After help from David we decided that a replacement was needed. David was very helpful. Mary was about to help with the return of the defective unit. I received the replacement next day and all is well. I would recommend Accessories 4 less to all my friends. Thank you!"

2017-08-14

Great service and support.

"I had to return an item because it did not meet my expectations. David Harmon was very courteous and supportive through the entire return/refund process."

2017-08-11

David is an asset to ACC4less

"David was most helpful with my purchase. Highly recommend recommended."

2017-08-11

Great place to buy high quality products at a discounted rate!

"This is my third purchase, and I could not be more happy with the service and speed of delivery! "

2017-08-09

Sunfire subwoofer replacement

"David was accurate in assisting me to diagnosing the defective subwoofer and provided an RMA from Sunfire. He also sent me the tracking info on my replacement sub."

2017-08-09

Great pricing, Great service

"Accessories 4 Less offers a great variety of products for an outstanding value that you can not find anywhere else. On top of that, they have a great service team. I needed an order cancelled and David Harmon was quick to assist me, making a difficult task for other websites simple and efficiently processed."

2017-08-04

Great Customer Service

"I purchase a Yamaha receiver from Accessories4less after talking to their tech people to make sure the receiver did everything I needed it to. I spoke with David who was extremely helpful to answer all of my questions which included downloading the owners manual to verify everything they were saying. Unfortunately, the receiver malfunctioned shortly after setting it up which resulted in return to Yamaha. David was again very helpful in setting up the return and the shipping of a new receiver to me within two days of my original call to Accessories4less. Bottom line is that they have been very professional and extremely helpful through the entire process. "

2017-08-02

Excellent outlet, will buy from here again

"David was great! I ordered a receiver, and it came in non functioning, he promptly sent out another, and paid for shipping the malfunctioning one back. Their prices are great, and they have excellent brands and stock. I promised my wife i wouldnt buy any more speakers or amps for 18 months, but after thats up I'll definitely be ordering from here again.

Update 8/14/17
My house got struck by lightning, some stuff got fried, so my wife let me order some replacements. Expanded my home theater with a yamaha aventage, and a pioneer elite, again at excellent prices with excellent service from David.

2017-07-26

Excellent

"It was very pleasant doing business with you David.
The Onkyo CS-265 CD receiver was delivered in excellent condition and arrived sooner than stated .
I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.
Thank you!

2017-07-25

Excellent customer service

"David took care of me in a professional, courteous, successful call."

Share Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com's store rating

Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Accessories 4 Less  / ac4l.com is not a merchant member
Accessories 4 Less / ac4l.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!