Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Haven't used product yet but shipping was fast and no problems"

"THEy didn't ship my order in time"

"When I ordered this item, the order confirmation stated it was a special order item with a 7-14 day delivery time. When I called to check on the item, I was unable to get an answer as to when it would ship. I next tried the online chat and was unable to get an answer that way either. Since this item was for a gift, I had to cancel the order and buy it elsewhere. "

"Got what I ordered quickly."

"I needed a water filter for my Maytag refrigerator. Chatted online with your person and was directed to your product URL.
I was able to buy two units and they were delivered by UPS the following day. Fast and efficient, I didn't have to fumble around looking for the parts.

"Was easy to reorder this item, which I have been buying form Abt Electronics for the last few years. It was delivered in perfect condition and when expected."

"So totally satisfied with Abt.com. From start to finish, this company kept informed and deivery was completed on time as stated! Wiould highly recommend Abt.com to our friends and family! --RRP"

"Computer came faster than predicted. Great service."

"Exactly as expected and delivered on time"

"great service. Quick ship time"

"The product arrived right on time with no issues. This is the way online shopping should work."

"Great experience! Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered."

"The dehumidifier came in two day after it was ordered. It works just fine.

"Very professional transaction. They called to follow up and make sure everything was set to go. My product got there ahead of schedule which is great because I needed it as a gift.

I would definitely use this place again.

"I have the heater on a timer to warm the bathroom in the morning before showering. It works great."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.