Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Product was exactly as described and was quickly delivered in good shape with free shipping."

"I was able to track where the package was. My laptop came quickly and neatly packaged. Very happy with my purchase of the Samsung Chromebook 2 with ABT electronics. Also there was free shipping, and no tax which was great! Best deal that I found. I would definitely order a product again from ABT electronics"

"ABT called to confirm the order and I spoke with someone on the phone. Apparently, it didn't matter as they then cancelled the order a couple of days later without notifying me. I had to call to find out where my items and was then informed that my order was cancelled. "

"My dehumidifier order was processed and shipped exactly as advertised. Thanks so much."

"Very satisfied! Thank you ABT"

"Flawless ordering online and scheduling delivery, with terrific delivery people."

"I ordered a de-humidifier due to flooding in my basement. The ABT website was easy-to-navigate (even included a how-to video!) and my order was stress-free. I would order from ABT again."

"I haven't received order yet"

"Merchandise was exactly as described and shipped promptly"

"Fast first class service!"

"Abt was terrific when my freezer went out and I needed a new one quickly. Their pricing was better than other retailers and they delivered the next day. I will definitely purchase from them again."

"Product arrived in good order."

"I wasn't notified that my product was backordered until when I was expecting it to be shipped, and then the back order estimate is end of November, 7 weeks after my order was placed with an expect 1 week delay. I understand the product is in high demand and hard to find, but don't promise shipping in a week if you can't meet the expectation that you have sent. I do appreciate the offer to cancel the order, but I'm still not happy about the experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on your order. We try to be realistic with our time frames, if the expected window is extended we do offer the option to reselect an in-stock comparable item. Unfortunately, we did not have an alternate model to offer. The unit is scheduled to arrive into our warehouse on Wednesday, 10/22. We will reach out and follow up with the customer.”

"I searched numerous vendors for best price and reliability ratings. Selected ABT for my purchase and they didn't let me down...they had the best price plus rapid delivery. "

"Order was filled in a timely manor."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.