Abt ElectronicCoupons

"fast shipping.so far good product"

"I have shopped at Abt both on-line and in the store. I've not encountered a better purchasing experience at any other store. sales people and other employees are helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful. "

"Excellent, fast service! Easy to understand website."

"It was quick and exactly as they said it would be. I plan to buy another printer around the holidays from them."

"Prompt delivery, good service. "

"Abt delivered my order correctly and on time."

"Order arrived exactly as scheduled. Television intact and better than expected. Great customer service."

"As expected. No complaints."

"Price for Refrigerator filter was most competitive. Item was received in 3-4 days."

" Easy to place order ,Customer serice at its best"

"I have not yet received the order. The item went from "in-stock" to "back-ordered" just after I placed the order. I was informed that the item would be available in 10 - 14 business days. Now I am told it will be the end of the month. I'm waiting????."

"I ordered a washer online which was easy and efficient. Got an automated call that the installers would call day of delivery with a two hour window of their arrival. Everything was perfect and the machine was installed and tested smoothly. The installers were on time, professional and pleasant. Thank You!"

"Any never disappoints,always the best customer service."

"The service was very prompt!"

"Easy ordering and quick delivery at a good price.
Product works fine. I didn't have to talk with anyone.

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.