Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Fast and Furious

"Online ordering a snap and delivery above expectations"

2016-06-27

"no hassle order, fast shipping, best pricing on the item ordered. very happy with everything. THANK YOU!!!! "

Great bubble wrap

"Shipment arrived on time as promised and was very well packaged. No after order service required."

2016-06-27

Quick delivery, very easy website, good price.

"I would order from them agian."

Sony TV Mom's Bday present

"My mom love her new Sony 32 LED from ABT. It came prompt and was a good deal."

2016-06-26

They sent me a used vs new part

"The subzero air filter I ordered did not come in a sealed bag as all other filters I've purchased from other venders did. Rather it came inside an old box and had filter residue and scratches all over it. It looked as though it was used for months and then sent to me as a used item. The phone rep I spoke with was very polite and forwarded a return label. She went on to explain they would forward a new one. I returned the "used" filter on June 17th. As of June 28, I still have not received the new replacement. I'm not impressed. "

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We apologize for the condition of the product when you received it. Our products brand new and factory sealed. If there is any damage or defect to the unit we will gladly take a return or exchange as explained on our policies page. The original unit was returned on 6/27 and the replacement is shipping on 6/28. The customer will be emailed tracking information within 24 hours of shipping. ”

2016-06-25

Known for Customer Service, didn't get customer service

"Ordered a refrigerator on line. Followed up with Abt Customer Service, requested fridge door to be flipped, so it opens from the other side. Received a response advising there was extra charge for this service. I agreed to the extra charge. Fridge delivered and set up, door opens on wrong side. Can't blame the delivery team, they were above average. "

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We pride ourselves on our customer service and our goal is your complete satisfaction. We apologize the service was not added to your order. We are normally more efficient with our services and it is never our intention to aggravate our customers in any way. We’re unaware of any issues until seeing this posting. We will reach out and follow-up with the customer. ”

2016-06-24

Impressed and Cooler

"Customer Service rates more than 4 stars!! Emails, phone calls, personal service - Wow! I would certainly order from them again and recommend them highly. Air conditioner arrived in one day,"

This review was modified by cattlinpj on June 24 2016 07:09:43 PM

2016-06-23

Very nice and knowledgeable delivery/installation gentlemen

"Kept me updated on delivery time. Arrived when they said they would. Did an awesome job installing and explaining what they we're doing."

Everything was great!

"I had to return the item because I mis-measured. They were so unbelievably helpful."

2016-06-23

"Item was delivered promptly, and as described. Excellent pricing. Would recommend that items be placed in overpack box to minimize risk of damage and wear to retail packaging."

JL Audio speakers

"Excellent price & FAST shipping. Speakers were a big improvement to the speakers that came with the boat. Good bass and excellent sound. "

Very strange Company

"Ordered a Maytag microwave and Maytag Oven, they cancelled order several times -- said were afraid of fraud, finally ordered, delivery ser for today, arranged to meet trucker, got call, order cancelled, no explanation. Called ABT, they said vendor cancelled order and they would figure out what is happening. No return calls, nothing.
I paid for these items 3 weeks ago via Master Card and I have paid my MC bill. I have nothing, crazy!!!!

Great dreyer!

"Arrived just like promised and had no problems with the machine. This is the second time ordering and am very pleased.
Thanks

2016-06-22

"Great company to do business with!!"

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.