Abt ElectronicCoupons

"My dehumidifier order was processed and shipped exactly as advertised. Thanks so much."

"Very satisfied! Thank you ABT"

"Flawless ordering online and scheduling delivery, with terrific delivery people."

"I ordered a de-humidifier due to flooding in my basement. The ABT website was easy-to-navigate (even included a how-to video!) and my order was stress-free. I would order from ABT again."

"I haven't received order yet"

"Merchandise was exactly as described and shipped promptly"

"Fast first class service!"

"Abt was terrific when my freezer went out and I needed a new one quickly. Their pricing was better than other retailers and they delivered the next day. I will definitely purchase from them again."

"Product arrived in good order."

"I wasn't notified that my product was backordered until when I was expecting it to be shipped, and then the back order estimate is end of November, 7 weeks after my order was placed with an expect 1 week delay. I understand the product is in high demand and hard to find, but don't promise shipping in a week if you can't meet the expectation that you have sent. I do appreciate the offer to cancel the order, but I'm still not happy about the experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on your order. We try to be realistic with our time frames, if the expected window is extended we do offer the option to reselect an in-stock comparable item. Unfortunately, we did not have an alternate model to offer. The unit is scheduled to arrive into our warehouse on Wednesday, 10/22. We will reach out and follow up with the customer.”

"I searched numerous vendors for best price and reliability ratings. Selected ABT for my purchase and they didn't let me down...they had the best price plus rapid delivery. "

"Order was filled in a timely manor."

"I never ever give negative reviews unless I was extremely wronged. Gave this company multiple chances, but I had to file complaints with the BBB. To mad to even write all the details out here. Just beware of this company. Many bad business practices!!!"

"Installer was quick, efficient, and removed trash. Someone to be proud of on your team."

"Order was delivered promptly. Only problem was the "outer" box was basically coming apart when UPS arrived, but the product packing was fine and there was no damage to the unit. Best part was the price - ABT beat every local retailer and Amazon and no shipping costs. I will definitely check ABT for future electronic or appliance purchases."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.