Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Exactly what I wanted!

"I needed to order a very slim tv and wall mount for an office and ABT customer sales rep was very informative, patient and helpful in finding me exactly what I needed. thank you!"

2016-02-02

on time and what I ordered!

"Every time I order items from ABT it is always quick and efficient. I was referred to ABT from a client in Chicago. told me I wouldn't be disappointed in their service, product or pricing. she was right. makes a good addition to our team having a good place to get all of our products we need."

Easy and Fast

"I watched a video on how to replace the water filter in my GE refrigerator and the video said you could order the filters on ABT. ABT had the best prices for this water filter so I order through them. It was easy to order on-line, items came quickly, and installation was easy after viewing your video. Completely satisfied. "

New microwave

"The entire process was good from ordering to delivery."

ABT - solid!

"Ordered a microwave after ours died. Shipping was quick, price on the item I wanted was great, and the overall shopping experience was excellent."

You can Count on ABT to Deliver

"Very satisfied with my purchase and web site process. Simple to use and quick checkout. Friendly Customer Service"

STILL WAITING

"BOUGHT AND PAID FOR A Television Mount System...

AND STILL DO NOT HAVE IT...WTF

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“The item purchased was marked “Special Order 7-14 days” at the time of ordering. The mount will be delivered at the tail end of the estimate. The delivery and install is booked for Tuesday, February 2nd. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.”

FullSatisfaction

"Service was the best! My product was quickly available and pickup was equally fast, with no hassle. Sales rep was VERY good!

Thanks!

One happy customer

"Was very pleased with the product. Shipping was fast. Very pleased with Adt Electronics."

Where is it!

"I am still waiting to get my item. I was told it would take an 8 day investigation to see where it is? UPS problems on delivery? Why so long? My first order may be my last... (Ordered on 1/17 today is 1/31)"

Great experience.

"Bought washer and drier at the lowest price plus mail in rebate.
The whole experience was great.
Great store!

2016-01-31

"Very satisfied with ABT....."

2016-01-31

"It was delivered very fast.
Very easy installation.

2016-01-30

Outstanding Experience

"Ordered our LG TV on 18 January and received it on 21 January in perfect condition. Worked great right out of the box and no problems at all. Perfect!"

2016-01-29

good site for kitchen appliances

"quick service on a new over-the-range microwave oven, good pricing. I will use them again."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.