Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-05-03

Easy replacement of microwave!

"I have a couple of rental properties. One of my tenants informed me their microwave quit working. I went to see and it indeed was not heating. I went to ABT website as I had a couple of good experiences in the past few months, ordered the microwave I wanted to install in the rental house. It arrived 3 days later. I unboxed it, installed it, tested it and everything went perfect! I highly recommend ABT! I have been extremely pleased with every encounter with them. "

ABT GREAT/UPS SUCKS

"ABT is awesome great products, great prices HORRIBLE delivery. My new iPad arrived when the UPS driver threw it against my apartment door, which it bounced off of and landed on the ground. Once the door was opened we find a box which is so crushed on one side we could stick our hands in. (tisk tisk) I had to deduct a star for delivery ONLY."

Best Price - Quick and Safe Shipping

"Never used or even heard of ABT before - but they had the best price by far on a 60" HDTV we wanted. Included free shipping which comes via freight carrier - which had me a little concerned since I am not very familiar with that process vs the Big Box stand bys of FedEx / UPS - but happy to say it arrived perfectly and very quickly.

Would definitely recommend - and will not hesitate to use again in the future!

2016-05-01

Great product but poor communication.

"Great range, looks great but delivery communication was lacking."

This review was modified by thenesshop on May 01 2016 06:12:04 PM

2016-05-01

Great timing and price!

"Needed certain disposal quickly - was able to get it at good price and within a couple of days! Very satisfied! "

2016-04-29

"Bought online and everything went fine in that respect. Delivery guys were professional and did a very good job. Family loves the fridge especially the kids because the ice/water dispenser is low enough for them to use without any help."

2016-04-28

Didn't ship until I called

"Bought two products, one was back ordered and one was in stock. Neither were shipped when they said they would ship. Had to call and ask. They both shipped that day. They came from two different location which means ABT is a consolidator with hardly anything in stock."

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2016

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“Abt apologizes for any misunderstanding the customer had with this order. We agree the customer ordered two items one was in stock and the order was the 2nd item was marked"Special Order 7-14 days'. This means that we didn’t have the 2nd item in our local warehouse and the delivery would take between 7-14 days. Unfortunately, the item didn't arrive within the stated time frame. When there are delays from the estimated arrival dates on our site, we follow up with an email notification. Unfortunately, this didn't happen with your order.

We have a 350,000 square foot warehouse in the suburbs of Chicago filled with merchandise. All products noted as in-stock ship the same day if ordered by 2p. We are not a consolidator.

When the customer contacted Abt, we shipped the in-stock item on 4/18. Tthe special order arrived into our warehouse on 4/19 and shipped the same day. We can confirm both orders have been delivered. Our apologies for the extended delay on your order.”

2016-04-26

"Easy way of ordering,and great service"

Microwave purchase

"Recently purchased this microwave and it's exactly what I was looking for in a countertop microwave.

good transaction

"Delivery on time. Shopping experience very good. Product as advertised."

I'd use them again

"We ordered hand held telephones for our business. They were the least expensive and came quickly. Free Freight"

Calls are coming!

"I ordered a phone for my basement level and it came and works great! I am happy."

2016-04-26

"Good selection, fast & free delivery, best price."

2016-04-25

All as promised and got it to me fast!!! A+++

"Great product,great service!"

2016-04-25

Can't be beat

"I placed an order recently and ABT had the best price around and I received it in 3 days. Couldn't ask for better service or price!"

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.