Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Great Experience will shop again"

"very easy on line. delivery as promised."

"Excellent service, items availability and delivery!"

"service was great! and on time."

"I was very satisfied with the service from ABT, I was a little hesitant ordering from them but I am so glad I went ahead with my ordering from ABT. I was going to get my humidifier local but I am pleased with the order from beginning to end."

"Easy ordering, estimated delivery when ordered which ended up being the day they actually delivered! Delivery guys were friendly and wore those little shoe booties so they didn't track in snow. I would have liked to receive a call confirming the delivery day and time before the delivery day, but everything else was great!"

"When I received my TV it was Damaged. Chipped/Cracked. With on line to chat room. Told the guy on chat what I found. He said take pictures then send them to me. I did. I ask for a reasonable credit on my Pay-Pal. Due to damage. Didn't want the hassle of returning it. Guys name is Greg Tisdall. Had to get his E-Mail address from Sapphire.L WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE help me with this. Or I will have to return the TV. Looking at Poor Customer service from ABT !!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the condition of the product when you received it. Our products brand new and factory sealed, we do apologize if it got damaged during shipping. We do have insurance on all packages and will look into this matter now and follow-up with the customer.”

"A small problem with their online form, otherwise fine."

"Abt is the store "to go to". I've never been disappointed with the service."

"Ordered on-line, delivered as promised.
I had to call to find out delivery time so if something could have been done different I would have preferred they contact me at least 24 hours prior.

"You took care of all of questions and helped return the item promptly."

"Fast and easy! I'm a repeat customer. "

"The price was right compared to Whirlpool and stores like Lowe's and shipping was prompt."

"Amazing!! Everything was perfect! She's installed and running right now!! Fast shipping too!"

"Delivered on time for a great price what more is there to say?"

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.