Abt ElectronicCoupons

"The service and prompt delivery were outstanding. The phone seems to have some glitches and I still have to figure that out"

"Everything came as described. I had my first shoot with the lens and it's great. I didn't need to deal with anything as far as a repair or warranty, but so far it's gone perfectly."

"Great service and price, will consider again."

"As always, Abt is a professional organization, with a install/delivery team that matches it's organization. "

"It arrived at our door when it was supposed to. Have not been able to use it because our installation was pushed back and it will be installed next week. I am sure that it anything is wrong with it ABT will make it right. "

"I spent over a week researching radios and the SONY Dream Machine had all the features I was looking for. Better yet, ABT's website had actual videos of their products so I knew what the alarms sounded like and the color & brightness of the clock. Very impressed with how quickly I received it as well as the ease of making an online purchase!"

"Delivery was timely and product was as ordered"

"Mostly a good experience with Weber Grill. Shipped quickly and arrived in the local area promptly.

Local delivery vendor was not reliable and had to wait a week past agreed upon date after taking a day off to be home for the no show.

Not Abt's fault. Not the primary delivery company's fault. The grill arrived in good condition and the price was right.

"Made purchase online and picked up at store. Very easy from start to finish."

"Good price and quick shipping. "

"They had it when nobody else did

"Transaction is flawless and delivery is prompt. great experience"

"Everything as promised. I would order from ABT Electronics again."

"Fast and informative service. Always pleasant! Good prices! "

"easy navigate web site and fast delivery."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.