Abt ElectronicCoupons
  • Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

"Reliable and quick delivery"

"I wanted to say how pleased I was with the customer service I received. I ordered the wrong item and your customer service worked all afternoon to stop my original order to replace with the correct order before it was shipped. He called me several times to provide me an update and was able to switch the item. I was so impressed with his professionalism and his promise to call me back to inform it could or could not be done. I want to express how great is was to work with your company and staff"

"My vacuum arrived quickly and in good shape. I cannot say the same for the box. It was in bad condition when it arrived."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the condition of the product when you received it. If there are any issues with your item please do not hesitate to contact us directly we will gladly exchange it for you. Our contact number is 888-228-5800.”

"The installers did a fine job when they showed up. But it was very difficult to schedule and reschedule the deliveries. At one point, the installer attempted to cancel the delivery due to a snow storm. After convincing him that it isn't that bad on the road he decided to show late. However, when he did show up, he decided to turn back around because there was too much snow on my drive way. All he had to do is level the gas range (which was already dropped off earlier). It was just very incontinent to take multiple days off of work to get the installation of the range completed. "

"Prompt delivery. Item as advertised. Would purchase from this merchant again. "

"Good price. Quick delivery."

"Seamless transaction and delivery"

"Quick shipment and a great price. no complaints!"

"Easy ordering. Fast delivery. Item packaged very well. Always a nice experience with ABT."

"Exactly what I ordered. Great value."

"Great service, fast shipping"

"Received within 2 days of ordering. Well packaged. Unit works beautifully. Would highly recommend ABT!"

"second time I shopped at ABT, both times timely delivery and excellent service. 5 stars."

"Quick delivery. No problems."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.