Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

As promised

"Fast shipping, got what I promised (brand new, sealed etc.)"

2016-07-25

Best service in a long, long time

"ABT was great. I ordered a Weber Spirit Grill online, paid for it with a credit card and got a nearly immediate receipt. ABT sent me delivery info that it was to be shipped via a freight company. Shortly after that I received another email telling me someone would call regarding delivery to my home. Shortly after that I received a call and was told it would be delivered the next Thursday between 3 and 6 pm. Thursday I got a call about 2:30 saying they would be here by about 3 pm or a little after. They were here when they said, delivered a large box to my front door undamaged, I signed for it, and thanked them and they left. Done deal - and we love our new Weber grill, it is all those who rated it said it was - we tried it out right away and love it. Thanks ABT for doing it like you promised.

Tom D

This review was modified by tcd037 on July 25 2016 09:27:00 PM

Very happy with ABT

"I have purchased a number of appliances from ABT and have always been very satisfied with the service, price, shipping, etc.."

Abt never fails

"To deliver as scheduled as advertised by genuinely helpful, nice people. I don't consider shopping for major appliances anywhere else. They may even get me to by an adjustable bed from them."

2016-07-25

"great delivery time,price was best on internet"

No Problems

"Delivery was fast, installation was a cinch and unit works great. Can't ask for more."

Go to online store!

"Everything a 10+. My go to site for the item I bought. "

AAAA++++ transaction!

"I received exactly what I ordered, and it got here far quicker than expected. Satisfied customer."

A+ experience

"This was my first experience buying a big ticket item online and it was a excellent experience from purchase to delivery. Rob Holland walked me through the entire process and even sent me a email confirming the order details. White glove treatment was also a plus. Being out of state I wasn't expecting the Pilot Freight person to bring it any further than my front door, but he brought it upstairs, unpacked it, set up the leg stands and checked for dead pixels. If I had one complaint it is that I haven't had a chance to play with my 65" Samsung UN65KS8000, but that's on me, not ABT. As a certified buyer I highly recommend giving ABT Electronics your business."

2016-07-25

"Excellent service. From ordering to delivery"

2016-07-25

Only store who had the camera

"Everything was as advertised."

2016-07-25

"arrived as promised.. great transaction."

A review in Stereo!

"Left channel - Product was the best price I could find anywhere on the internet and locally!

Right channel - Product was shipped right away and even arrived a day early!

Left and Right channel together - This was my first time purchasing but I would not hesitate to buy again. Very satisfied and saved a lot of $$$$$ Thanks

2016-07-24

Get what you want

"I have only used ABT this one time. However, they had the product I needed at the best price and got it to me quickly. That is all I need and I wish everything in life was so easy. Definitely will check ABT out in the future."

2016-07-24

This thing really sucks

"Besides looking super spacey on the inside it really sucks. When I say suck I mean air, out of my kitchen. When it comes on the curtains flutter and it actually removes all the steam or smoke or whatever was the reason to start the fan. Way better than my old one. "

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.