Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Fast, efficient delivery just as promised. My product arrived in perfect condition."

"Had never dealt with ABT before. Order was accurate and prompt...and cheaper than all others. Will consider ABT in the future."

"I loved what I ordered. I finally have toast. For years I have put up with cheap toasters- you know what I mean. They never work. You turn them up to the max and you still do not get toast. It is now in the trash. Why make another person unhappy?
The kettle for tea water was the same thing. I would get only two cups out of the old kettle. I drink tea all day and it never stayed full or hot. If I have oatmeal forget it. It was empty. My new one holds a lot of water and keeps the water ready for my second cup. Can you believe it? Why did I wait? And no cord! Who knew? I have lived so cheaply for so long I didn't even know such wonders existed. Now I live alone so I can treat myself. I could get use to this. I may do this again if a new kettle and toaster make me this happy think of what I have to look forward to in the future. : )

"Fast shipping. Accurate tracking. Excellent transaction."

The Garden State

"The items arrived in factory sealed cartons only a few days after ordering them. Their price was a little higher than some competitors, but with free shipping and no tax, it actually worked out to be a few bucks less."

"On time, nice guys, and a quick installation."

"Received by the date, brand new in manufactures box, easy installation. Last 6 months. Reasonable price with free delivery.

"The item I received was exactly what I purchased and the price was very favorable. Unfortunately, someone in the Abt shipping department put an incomplete address on the package and UPS was unable to deliver it to me on time. Abt Customer Service was very helpful in getting my address corrected and UPS was able to deliver the package to me within a couple of days. Except for the fact that my package arrived about 4-5 days later than it should have, I had a good experience with Abt.

"Very good price and I got it right when they said I would!! I have ordered before and will order again. ABT is a good company! "

"great buy the delivery on time guys are good hauled the old tv for recyled fourth items bought in abt. back for future purchase....."

"Difficult to get delivered. First time it was delivered I wasn't home and there was no note or anything left for me to follow up. The item was returned to the store and again, no notice was given to me. Very frustrating."

"Pleased with the price and the overall service. "

"Easy transaction and rapid delivery"

"Very Good experience. Great price. "

"Very professional. The delivery service was great."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.