Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-09-27

Very satisfied.

"Good price, delivery was on time and special instructions for delivery were followed perfectly. "

2016-09-27

Item delivered promptly

"The item was shipped promptly after ordering, much faster than Amazon"

2016-09-26

Abt always delivers as promised!

"Selling a small house and needed to update w/o spending a fortune. Found the perfect gas range at Abt, but they said it wasn't in stock and might take 2 wks. I was OK with that, but Abt got right on it and had it delivered and installed in a week! House is going on sale this week and the kitchen looks great thanks to the new range...and Abt!

Slate Gray

"I received the order timely and it was exactly as expected. The color is just what I wanted. Great price, great service!"

Exceeds Expectations

"Fast prompt courteous delivery of a much needed upgrade to my kitchen. The oversize Samsung Electric Range arrived in perfect condition. "

2016-09-26

Order and return both went without a hitch!

"Ordered an item for my girlfriend as a surprise birthday gift and found out the surprise was on me. She had already ordered the item for herself from somewhere else. Contacted ABT and was able to return the item without issue or hassle!!"

Pleasantly surprised

"I thought it would take up too much counter space, but it does not. Great coffee pot, I like the hot water feature, not too large"

Always Excellent!

"Can't say enough about how good the purchase experience is at ABT. Price, delivery, incentives, ease of use, all the best!"

Abt's A-1 Service

"Once again, Abt Electronics gave me A-1 service. It was so easy to order my item and get it delivered. Always a pleasure shopping at Abt and that is why I will only shop at this company who truly values the customer. "

This review was modified by davesan26 on September 26 2016 09:46:30 AM

2016-09-26

Fast, no nonsense, everything came as expected

"I got exactly everything I ordered in good time and excellent condition. "

Timely and accurate

"The correct item arrived promptly and in expected condition. Pretty much the ideal online shopping experience. "

2016-09-25

"My order was correct and arrived on time. All I could ask for. "

They Met My Expectations

"I ordered the item, they acknowledged my order, told me when it was shipping, and the package arrived soon after."

Best Customer service ever

"I shopped at ABT for a high end camera and a lens. I am very satisfied with the level of service, professionalism and the variety of products they carry. No sales pressure, pleasant friendly service and a great product at the best price. Will definitely go back for all my photography needs"

2016-09-25

They had exactly what I was looking for!

"I was looking for a 5lb weight that could be added to a vertical weight stack set. Abt came through for me and the price was $10 cheaper than I found elsewhere."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.