Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Excellent delivery. Was delivered the next day"

"ABT had the best price for the item I wanted. The order process was simple and I received exactly what I ordered when I was supposed to receive it."

"Was good, delivered on time"

"ABT was prompt in notifying me know that my product became back ordered when I ordered it. They gave me an estimate of how long it would take for the product to be in stock and told me they would ship it out ASAP; they even upgraded my 3 day shipping to two day because of the long wait. I would definitely make future purchases of electronics form here."

"Order was easy to place, shipped and arrived on time. "

"I have purchased a few items, and had no problems."

"Ordered something that apparently is no longer produced so I waited 3 weeks to receive it. Was promised a partial refund... Still waiting on that"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“: Abt apologizes for the inconvenience the customer experienced with their order. Our records show a partial credit was issued to the customer's account on 9/18. The item is current and still available on the market but was delayed by the manufacture. The item shipped to the customer on 9/22 and was delivered on 9/23. If you're still in need of assistance please contact our Customer Service Manager, at 888-228-5800.”

"good price, arrived on time. what more do you want?"

"Very prompt delivery. Will definitely use them again."

"I ordered this product when the company said it was in-stock. Then I received an e-mail saying it was now out of stock. I called and was informed that there were other people who ordered this product before me that day and that I was basically "out of luck" and needed to wait 2-4 weeks. I have a hard time believing that so many people ordered the same product that same day!! Now I have been sent an additional e-mail saying my product will not be in until November. I will never order from this company again. "

"My purchase from Abt Electronics, a Cuisinart Grill, arrived very quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. It was the correct item and exactly as displayed on line. The Abt Electronics price was the best price, and I did a lot of price checking. I will definitely make Abt my "go to" for electronics from now on. Thank you, Abt."

"had the product I wanted and at a decent price."

"From the presales questions, to the ordering process, to the communication about shipment and to the delivery company ABT used I don't think I will buy appliances from anyone else.

Their knowledge and customer service is the best I have ever dealt with.

"I have been shopping with ABT for more than 20 years, and I've never been let down. It is my "go to" source for all things electronic."

"Always Happy with ABT.

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.