Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

2016-08-22

Fast service and quality product

"Despite being a special order item, it arrived sooner than expected and it was perfect."

2016-08-22

Money saving and Awesome!

"Quick and easy ordering, delivered on time! I was looking for a combo unit and this saved me money and is even better!"

Sale and Delivery As promised

"Delivery was on time and very efficient. "

A.lways B.et on T.ime

"I can always count on Abt for timely delivery. This order was processed quickly and accurately."

Microwave of perfection

"All my purchases from ABT from been perfect."

Service with a Smile :)

"We have ordered a handful of appliances in the last couple months all from ABT. We have had nothing but excellent service ordering online and over the phone. The sales staff is alway courteous and generous with their time and easy to talk with. They will do what they can to get you a good deal. The delivery service has been way above average! Very careful and respectful of our home and new belongings. "

Great purchase and service

"My Weber grill was the best price and the free shipping made the decision easy. Delivery was right on time. "

Always Dependable

"I have never been disappointed in an ABT delivery. I changed the address for the delivery when I received the call that they were on their way (a few blocks away). No complaining, no extra charges, just good customer service."

Family business

"Great to do business with this great family owned business . Prices for this same item was $53.00 less than Best Buy . Fast shipping and delivery also"

would use again

"Easy ordering process, best price, quality service."

excellent customer service

"The delivery was conducted in a very professional manner: on time, courteous, helful, and it was done quickly. "

The only place!

"For me, if Abt sells what I want, Abt is the only place to buy it. This parts order was perfect."

Found What I Was Looking For At Abt Electronics

"Was looking for the same SDHC Card that I purchased a while ago. It was out of stock everywhere I looked until I checked Abt Electronics. Very pleased with the price but found that the shipping charge was a little high for such a small, lightweight item. Other than that, am very pleased with my shopping experience."

2016-08-21

I have paid and have a lot of nothing

"According to ABT and "PilotDelivers" (really?) freight, the clothes washer arrived locally a week ago. Estimated delivery date was 7 days ago. Several web and phone inquires later to both, I still haven't managed to get a call back with a delivery date.....but, of course, I was charged right away, 2 weeks ago. If you need me, I'll be at the local laundry mat....WTF?"

Great Service

"Overall, it was a great experience throughout the transaction."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.