• Rating 2.19/10 8 reviews

Abercrombie & Fitch is not a merchant member
    Abercrombie & Fitch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Abercrombie & Fitch contact information

"Really misleading store and online. I placed an order online of 27.14 for shirt+10 for shipping and handling. After a week I got an email saying that your returned order has been processed and 27.14$ has been refunded to your account. I got shocked i didnt returned it how did it got returned if they canceled it where is my 10$ shipping cost.
Just to figure that out I started a online chat session with A&F representatives. she said that it was fedex fault fedex did not deliver it. After a long chat and waiting she ask me to order again and assure that she will waive shipping charge. I did same but they mail me billing statement where i had to pay shipping charges again. and when i check credit card they had charged $58 instead of 27.14.

I again chated with their representatives and waited twice as long then previous i had to spend whole day chatting and waiting just to get my 10$ back. and know whats wrong.

And as other guys mention that their stores are dark,depressing and misleading. I would like to add that they are misleading online as well. I feels like they enjoy making us confused. May be they get satisfied by fooling their customers.

I mostly give 4 or 5 stars to sellers. I mean i get easily satisfied. But for A&F i wish i could give zero stars.

modified review This review was modified by Bin1988 on June 06 2013 01:46:30 PM

"Absolutely horrible company. The arm pit of the world. We're long time customers w/4 girls in the house. Placed an online order and received the following email concluding we are a CRIMINAL enterprise robbing them of their intellectual property rights:

CHRISTINA,

This order was canceled and we will not accept future orders from you. Abercrombie & Fitch is a private label brand and to protect our intellectual property rights, suspected resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. For additional information regarding our Resale Policy, you can check out our website.

Lauren
Abercrombie & Fitch
Research and Resolution

"Personally I prefer to shop in store for Abercombie. They have better prices on clearance items in store. Also they have a high shipping rate for online orders and yet it is really slow. Takes at least 7 business days if not more than that."

"My order should be arrived on Jan. 27 but it's delayed.
Until today Feb. 2, I never received it.
I called their C & S, they always kicked this ball to their shipping and tracking dept, which they never reach me.
Today I want to cancel this order, but they still doesn't care, one of their C & S even hang up the phone.

"This comment is regarding an online purchase I had with A&F. The shipment was lost, and they did refund quickly. But regarding the two email exchanges with their customer service. It occurs to me their customer service is very unprofessional and rude. The staff appears to be completely untrained and keep circling around and blame me for the lost shipment.Yes, they got the job done (by issuing me refund); but I am extremely disappointed to the customer service, more than the USPS losing the shipment."

"I place 10 orders for my husband family kids.Abercrombie cancel all my orders.I don't know why?? My husband comes from a family of 15 brothers and sisters.If abercrombie is so affaid of some reslae their products then they need to go to all these second hand stores and stop them from resaleing them.If that is what their are affaid of.Not everyone has computers and doesn't know about this site like i didn't know about it."

"Quality clothes... feel very soft. Clerance has variety of cheap good clothes as well... but i hate their shipping. It does not worth 10 bucks.."

"Order shipped promptly and was packaged well...an overall easy process."