• Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

Abel Cine Tech / abelcine.com / abelcinestore.com is not a merchant member
    Abel Cine Tech / abelcine.com / abelcinestore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Abel Cine Tech / abelcine.com / abelcinestore.com contact information

• Address: 609 Greenwich St, 5th Floor New York, NY 10014 4110 W. Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA 91505
    • Contact: sales@abelcine.com
    • Phone: 888.223.1599 / 888.700.
    • Customer Support: 888.223.1599 / 888.700.
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat & Sun
    • Fax: 212.462.0199 / 818.972.

"Was told on three different occasions that I could expect my order by the time specified, they were late shipping, and I did not get it on time..."

"Absolutely the worst customer service experience ever. I was going to spend $30K on Camera equipment (Panasonic AF100 kit), they sold my camera to someone else when it arrived from panasonic after waiting 1 month, kit had missing pieces, no response to multiple email requests asking about additional equipment that I wanted to purchase, no response to multiple emails about status of kit, they said they would issue a refund and didn't, had to ask for a refund 8 days later again, sent refund to a wrong account ( paypal account that I didn;t even give them). Currently have Amex involved in a dispute with this company to get a refund of my deposit. These guys are operationally a complete mess, back office has no idea what orders are pending, what has been paid for , how its been paid for. No response to voice mails or emails. Special Customer service resolution lady went to a conference in Vegas and left a message on her VM saying she is out of pocket for next week....what the hell kind of customer service is that if you can't even get hold of customer service for a week.

I am no means a complainer, I really really tried to work with these guys....these guys are either very busy that they dont care, inept or indifferent...for the size of the order $30K they should have damned well cared and have much better customer service....perhaps they have too much business that they can tick off $30K customers as small fry.

modified review This review was modified by tnp20 on April 27 2011 09:37:24 PM

"Absolutely superb people to do business with! Very responsive, excellent customer service, fast shipping. I had a small problem with my order which involved a shipping discrepency and it was taken care of immediately with one phone call and no hassles whatsoever. I would definitely buy from them again. They're great!"

"I purchased my first camera from AbelCineTech and am completely satisfied with the service, pricing and staff. I ordered it on a Wednesday and received it on Thursday. I ordered through Christy who patiently answered all of my questions and always returned my calls. I will not hesitate to purchase from them again. "