• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

"Joe was very helpful! He helped me figure out my best shipping option and got my lens out quickly."

"I ordered a Nikon prime lens for my camera from Abe's of Maine, and requested if they could ship it out at the earliest, as I had an event coming up in 3 days (Saturday) that I hoped to use the new lens. The order was placed late night on Tuesday. The next morning, I got a call from one of their Customer Service, Joe Piccotto, who expedited my order free of charge, so I could get it by Friday. I live in CA and they were shipping from the east coast. I appreciate them doing this. Also, the price of the lens was around 15% to 20% cheaper than similar camera stores I usually buy photography equipment from in the east coast. "

"I just got my first SLR camera and was looking for a telephoto zoom lens. I ordered a lens for Abe's of Maine that I thought would fit my needs without realizing that it was an import and non-import model of the lens. I spoke with one of their representatives, David ext:259, who explained that there were reasons the non-import model may work better for me. David took the time to clearly explain the differences in a way a new DSR owner could understand. I really appreciated David's assistance and now plan to get all my future camera supplies from Abe's. "

"Dave at ext259 was incredibly helpful! "

"sounds like most of the good reviews in here were written by the same person, they are all worded just about the same,, and they all make sure to mention the name of the person that helped them. I am still waiting to see if they actually burn me or not on my purchase. I ordered the import camera bcoz that is what i wanted but they force you to call them before your order is processed, then the up-selling begins and you can be sure it is exactly as the bad reviews state in here. But I am still waiting to see what I actually get in the mail. If it is a brand new honest-to-goodness USA model camera I will print a good review, but for now I have a bad taste still from the sleazy up-selling and what felt like their refusal to let me have the import model. It was really too good a deal to be true, I am betting it does not come in an OEM box with the serial number on the outside."

"My order was reviewed by Jeff, and he called me to verify the compatibility of the product (camera lens) to the camera I bought it for. This was greatly appreciated as it would save a huge hassle if a problem arose. During this conversation, he also made me aware of some shipping opportunities to expedite the process, again, greatly appreciated, because I am departing for a trip and would love to have the lens along!
I have had excellent service with Abe's of Maine in the past, and this exceeded even my expectations. Thanks!!

"what a nice guy Jeff Stevens of abe's of maine is. He called me to make sure that the camera lens i ordered was compatible with the camera base i have and it was indeed a match. he even upgraded me to express shipping which i hadnt known about. please man i hope you and your three kids win that trip to disney world orlando i wana hook him up like he did with me. please give this dude and his family the vacation he deserves!!!"

"Jeff did an outstanding job correcting my order. His advice was sound and his customer service was excellent."

"Fabulous customer service! Prompt and professional...complements especially to Morris for his attentiveness to make sure we were getting the right product!"

"I have bought a lens for my Canon camera from Abe's.
I found they have offered about 1/2 lower price as compared with other online shops. The delivery was fast and the quality is excellent.

"Jeff Stevens emailed me to confirm my purchase this morning and when I returned his call I was very pleased when he asked why I hadn't chosen the express delivery option which was offered at no additional cost! He changed my order to reflect that, and after checking to make sure my camera body would fit the lens I had ordered. This was my first Abe's of Maine purchase and with service like this I will definitely be back! "

"I did a lot of research before I bought my 60" Plasma 8500 Series Smart HDTV. The internet led me to Abe's of Maine for the best price and quick delivery. I made a phone call to Abe's and spoke with Ted Patterson, who answered all my questions about big screen HDTV's. Ted's knowledge and great deal sold me on this TV, so I placed the order. This Samsung Plasma HDTV has a perfect picture no matter what you watch: sports, DVD's, YouTube and hi-def cable. I am very satisfied with this product and the customer service from Abe's. Thanks Ted!"

"Quick, personal service. Friendly customer service agent called to review my order and insure that the lens I'd ordered would work my camera. So far, so good! Thanks ABE's of Maine!

NOTE: I just placed this order so my review survey is incomplete.

"I appreciated the call to confirm that the lens I ordered would be compatible with my camera. Jeff Stevens was helpful and upgraded my shipping at no charge. Thank you for the attentive service."

"Ordered a Lens for my Canon, and while the original processing took a little longer than I was expecting, David (The customer service gentleman I talked to when I called) was extremely helpful in making sure that my lens arrived in time for my sister-in-law's wedding. Very pleased with the customer service. Will likely shop here again!"

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.