• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10

"I ordered the Fuji x100s. It was hundreds cheaper than other sources. I read many negative reviews after ordering and was concerned. The next day I received a phone call. A man named Morris informed me that I ordered the wrong import, and for the trouble gave me free rush shipping and put on a great coupon code. He was kind and I'll have my camera much earlier than I thought I would!"

"Update: Jason helped resolve the issue. "

"Abes of Maine's customer service was out of this world. I accidentally ordered the international model of the Nikon d3200 DSLR camera. A sales representative noticed that my delivery address was in the United States, so he personally called me on a weekend before they shipped the product to verify that I didn't order the international version by mistake. Thankfully he did, because I did not intend to order that one. He also upgraded me to a better memory card for no additional charge! So grateful that he noticed that and took time out of his busy weekend to call me. Thank you!"

"Nikon D3200 was a steal!! Brand new in the box.
Thanks Joe

"The guys from Abes of Maine (Jeff Stevens) gave me a call and checked on my order. They had noticed that I did not opt for the free express shipping. They were nice enough to add that onto my order free of charge, and get me what I needed in 3 to 5 business days. I thought that was very nice and attentive of them. Not many stores would opt to do that for you. The bonus was, that this was a gift, and will arrive before the birthday"

"good saler and good customer service and friendly with jason scott customer service "

""Just had a call from Jeff Stevens regarding a lens I ordered.He upgraded my regular shipping which takes 4 to 7 days to express shipping for free. It's very nice to order at Abe's of Maine,I'll surely check here first when I have another electronics need! Thanks, Jeff Stevens!!""

"By far one of the worst companies I have ever worked with. They are scammers attempting to do a bait and switch on their customers. They sell you a product and then call that it is out of stock and will give you a newer model at a discount (higher than what would have paid) and then do not respond to emails. I would never in a million years ever order from them again or recommend another person to purchase from them.

It was only after receiving notice of this review that the company reached out to me over a month later. While Frank was more helpful than the last person I had dealt with I am hoping to see if they will pull through in an attempt to remedy the situation.

"Jeff Stevens was very helpful today and made things easy and smooth. He explained and went through all the steps that need to be acquired on making a transaction and payment. I consider myself a computer illiterate so Jeff was great with completing the transaction.
- Martin

"David at extension 259 was very helpful to me. He presented all the options and gave me good prices. I will definitely shop at Abe's again with David."

"Joe (ext 266) was superior. Will definitely order from them again."

"Just had a call from Jeff Stevens regarding a lens I ordered. He was very helpful and I appreciated him checking to make sure we were getting the right lens. This is my first interaction with Abe's and I'll surely check here first when I have another electronics need! Nice work!!"

"ordered this product. and jeff from abes emailed me. to confim order. was a small issue and he handled it with respect and was very very nice. iam very happy with his help and would recomend abes to anyone looking for a camara lens. "

"They were helpful and proactive in finding the best products for me. "

"I placed an order for EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with 24-105 mm IS Lens, which was advertised as $2879 with additional 2% discount at the website: dealsea.com. After I placed the order and called the customer service, I was told: 1. the 2% discount cannot be applied to a credit card payment but only to bank-to-bank wiring. I asked for the bank information and was told that they will not release until they are ready to ship the item. 2. It will take 3-4 weeks before shipping due to its being an import model. The above information of the 2% discount and 3-4 weeks before shipping was not indicated either their own website or others where the advertisement was posted. Moreover, the sale person strongly push you to buy a US model even after I told them I would stay where I am. I would wait and see how long it would take before the camera can be shipped, and update my comment accordingly by then. If I did not hear from them for the item in 3-4 weeks as they said, I would cancel the order. Updating 1: I just got a call from Frank (ext:243), and he indicated he would help to speed up the shipping for this item, which I really appreciated. I would keep updating my comments in future. Updating 2: Frank called me on 11/4/2014 informed me the item was shipped and would be delivered on 11/5/2014 which is today. I received the item this afternoon as promised. Before the delivery, Frank offered the payment choice for bank wring to save 57$, which I declined. At this point, I am satisfied for the speedy delivery. I would keep updating my review in future till it is completed (note: I am out of town and won't be return until Friday, which means that I do not have a chance to look at the item purchased yet)

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.