• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10

"Bought a lens as an add-on the Canon Rebel T3i that we previously bought at Abe's of Maine. Roy Rivers was very helpful and would definitely buy again for them. Thanks again for your help."

"I love Abe's of Maine this is my first time ordering from here and they were great!! I will defiantly shop again here and i will tell all my friends and family about this place. They take your order quick, charge your credit card and ship it out with no problem. The customer service is great anything you need they will help you. I hope this business stays up and running cant wait to order again.

"Jeff was kind enough to call me and double check to see if the lens I purchased would fit my camera. Since I was in a different time zone, I missed a promotion by 1 hour. He bumped up my shipping speed to match the promotion given since I was drinking my morning coffee while the east coast was ordering lunch."

"Jeff Stevens contacted me regarding a question about my order. Jeff was very courteous and informed me of a shipping option I had over looked when placing the order. I am very satisfied with the customer service I have received from Jeff and Abe's of Maine!"

"My experience with Abe's of Maine has been great. I found the product I was looking for at a much lower price than other retailers. In addition, I needed to get the item fast, so I opted for expedited shipping at checkout, hoping I'd receive it by the end of the week. I spoke with Jeff Stevens about getting the order shipped as soon as possible, and he was very helpful in ensuring everything is in order, and even pointed out that I had failed to use an option that would ensure an even faster delivery. I really appreciate Jeff's assistance with this matter, and am definitely going to consider Abe's of Maine for any future needs. "

"Jeff Stevens was great! He was very responsive. I was shipping a camera lens to Hawaii and he upgraded my shipping for me. "

"I was pleased to find the lens I needed for such an amazing price considering the competitions pricing. The sales rep Jeff was very helpful in completing my order and ensuring that I would receive my lens in a timely manner. Thank you Abe's of Maine for stocking this product and making it available at such a reasonable price."

"Found the exact canon lens I was looking for at the best price on the internet. Unbelievable customer service from Jeff, who called me as a follow-up to my order."

"UPSET! I ordered a canon 10-18mm lens on 9/11 and on 9/19 I couldn't take it anymore. I called them and found out it hadn't even shipped yet! They said I bought the non-USA one and unless I would like the foreign one I needed to pay $70 more for it. They told me they tried calling me several times, meanwhile I have NO missed calls, NO voicemail, NO email from them! hmm, sounds like they really tried. Their website seemed purposefully deceptive. I am completely dissatisfied. It would have been faster and cheaper to go through any other online store (literally, I checked). The only positive take away was the customer service guy was nice and very understanding.

UPDATE: Customer Service called me later that same day and apologized for the inconveinence and offered me a reduced price with expedited shipped. He was so nice about it I couldn't refuse. So now I am very happy and will shop there again soon.

"Ordered a Canon Lens. Got it a few days earlier than expected. Loving the lens!"

"Abe's of Maine was great for me. Easy purchasing, and the sales rep Jeff called to make sure our camera would work with the lens I had purchased and upgraded my shipping for free. Very pleased with the service and product I received from Abe's of Maine. "

"Great price and easy ordering process.

Was looking to replace our stock lens and after some searching, I found the lens. Abe's of Maine had the lens in stock and at the best price.

After calling in to confirm my order, I spoke to Jeff who extended rush shipping and fast processing.

Thanks Jeff and thank Abe's of Maine for excellent customer service.

"I worked with Jeff Stevens from Abe's to order a new camera lens. Jeff did a great job of answering my questions about lens compatibility and even helped me get expedited shipping. This order was for a replacement for my most commonly used camera lens, so getting good information assuring compatibility and helping me get the product fast was a big help. Excellent service!"

"STAY AWAY! BAIT AND SWITCH SCAMMERS. Do not even think about dealing with these people. They are a disgrace to reputable internet dealers and use snake oil type sales tactics. This is what I experienced...

I ordered a lens mainly because of price and shortly after ordering received an e-mail from "Brian" stating to call him to confirm my purchase.

I called and he said that the lens that I ordered was not a USA model but a "factory fresh import". In other words a GREY MARKET ITEM WITH NO WARRANTY. This type of print on a product page is misleading and dishonest. He went on to try to sell me the USA model for $100 more of what I paid originally. After I called him out on the bait and switch and demanded a refund, he said hold on a minute. He returned to say:

"Ok, I'll take the hit and send you the USA model, I don't want you to be upset and write a bad review".

After I confirmed that they were going to send me the FULL FACTORY USA MODEL WITH WARRANTY I agreed.

THEY STILL SENT ME THE GREY MARKET ITEM WITH NO USA WARRANTY!!!!

Did they think I wouldn't notice? They have not heard the last from me, I am not one of those consumers who just sweeps things under the rug when they try to stick it to the consumer. Stay away!

"So far overall satisfied, I've been purchasing from Abe's Of Maine for a little over a year now and I continue to go to them for all my Camera Products. "

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.