• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"I saw a link to Abe's of Maine on Deals.Woot.Com, and they had a very good price on a camera lens that I wanted. After I placed my order, Jeff from the company contacted me to confirm my order and upgrade it to priority shipping.

Jeff was courteous and helpful when he called. He represented the company well, and I am looking forward to receiving my lens. Since I just placed my order, I'm not giving a rating for the shipping process, but everything else has been fine so far.

"This is my 1st time to order with Abe's of Maine. Their pricing is very competitive so I gave it a try. A follow up from a staff, Jeff Stevens is greatly appreciated. He really shows excellent customer service, caring to customers. He is a great asset to your team. Kudos, Jeff Stevens!! Thank you."

"It was Abe's of Maine from which I ordered a lens (75-300mm f/ 4-5.6 III EF Zoom) for my Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I was impressed with the deals offered by Abe's. While Best Buy and Target were both offering the same lens at $199.99 I purchased it at Abe's with a 55% DISCOUNT, and free shipping was included without the use of a membership card. I bought the lens from Abe's for $91.00. Now I know from where to purchase my fisheye lens; Abe's.

And if I wasn't already excited enough about my purchase, I received, the next business day, a call from Jeff. Jeff was incredibly polite. He called to verify my purchase and its compatibility with my camera. He was very helpful and finished off the conversation advising me that I may have overlooked the free "rush shipping" promotion option at the time of my checkout. After assuring him that an error on my part he let me know that he could waive my selection and provide me with a better way to get my package as early as possible. This was amazing news as it increased the odds of me receiving my package before my trip this weekend. I really appreciate that Jeff went the extra mile for me.

Thanks Abe's.

"I ordered a 70-300mm lens for my Canon T3i, soon after got a call to confirm my order. CREAT customer service from Jeff.
He even mentioned I can get Free express shipping when i missed it on the website so he updated my order with it at no charge! So stoked to to get my lens soon! Thanks Jeff!

"My first time shopping at Abe's of Maine: Great experience. Great prices, site easy to navigate, follow-up phone call from Morris, who was eager to help, answer my questions and make recommendations for me. Morris, thank you for your help today. Abe's of Main, Morris is a valuable asset to your company! I plan on being a return customer."

"Excellent customer service from Morris Katz"

"Abe's had the best price on the Internet. And excellent service, especially from Morris Katz, who ensured my lens would be delivered sooner. Next time I need any camera equipment I will look at Abe's of Maine First."

"Roy Rivers is what really sealed the deal on the buy with Abe's of Maine. He called me and educated me on the product I was buying, which I did not realize was a foreign import that did not have a warranty. For a low cost I switched the product, and helped me with a lens as well as lowered the price."

"What a mess. They advertised the lowest price on a Samusung TV, with free shipping. The next day I get a call stating I ordered the industrial model, and the one I want is 300 dollars more. Still free shipping and no tax.
My friend was looking also for a TV. He ordered a more expensive model. Guess what? he gets the same call. He ordered the wrong model. They are scam artisits.

"This is the second time I have purchased from Abe's of Maine in line. I've been very satisfied with their products and service each time. Morris in customer service was very helpful and accommodating and they have great prices! Would highly recommend."

"I bought a Canon lens on this website fast reliable service. The following day I received a phone call from a guy named Jeff. He told me that I had just missed a promotion for an upgrade for my shipping and said that he would upgrade it for me for free. This is a great website and has great costumer service would buy more thing from this site in the future"

"Great customer service. Received a phone call just to make sure the product I ordered would be compatible with what I needed."

"BEWARE OF THEIR LOW PRICES AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Save some time and don't bother buying any of import models that are $200 cheaper than anywhere else, because they don't have a warranty.
They were just trying to lure you in so their awful salespeople can call you and treat you like crap, hang up on you and have multiple people never call back.

"Awesome seller! Even upgraded my shipping at no extra cost! Thank you and I will come back if I need more electronics SOON! "

"Jeff Stevens upgraded my shipping; thanks!"

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.