• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Just wanted to say thanks to Jeff Stevens for making sure my order was correct, and fixing my shipping error. Great customer service! I look forward to receiving my package, and hoping the rest goes well. "

"Joe from Abe's of Maine helped me get Denon receiver X4000 model for very good price. His ext is 266.

I recommend Abe's of Maine for their cheap prices on electronics

"I got a Nikon flash for a really good price. Customer service was really good. Thanks Joe (x266) for helping with the shipping."

"I placed an order for a TV on 11/6 and promptly got an email confirmation with all details as expected. A few day later got a call from someone at Abe's of Main trying to get me to switch to a different product (or pay up for a 'non commercial' version).

I politely thanked and asked that the order be shipped as is, to which the person said 'ok', and I expected to receive my tv soon.

Checking the status of my order after the call using the link provided in order confirmation email showed status change from (nothing) to 'InProcessing'. As the confirmation email noted to allow 1 to 3 days for processing, I waited patiently 1,2,3, 5, 8 days and .. nothing happened. No shipping notification, no tracking number - silence.

A follow up email I sent a week ago also remained without an answer.When I checked the status today (11/20 - 14 days after placing the order) I am not seeing any status information at all.

Overall I don't recommend this store. It feels like it's some kind of scam shop which tries to bait-and-switch you or, if that doesn't work, just ignore your order. Go, spend your money elsewhere.

"I ordered the Fuji x100s. It was hundreds cheaper than other sources. I read many negative reviews after ordering and was concerned. The next day I received a phone call. A man named Morris informed me that I ordered the wrong import, and for the trouble gave me free rush shipping and put on a great coupon code. He was kind and I'll have my camera much earlier than I thought I would!"

"Update: Jason helped resolve the issue. "

"Abes of Maine's customer service was out of this world. I accidentally ordered the international model of the Nikon d3200 DSLR camera. A sales representative noticed that my delivery address was in the United States, so he personally called me on a weekend before they shipped the product to verify that I didn't order the international version by mistake. Thankfully he did, because I did not intend to order that one. He also upgraded me to a better memory card for no additional charge! So grateful that he noticed that and took time out of his busy weekend to call me. Thank you!"

"Nikon D3200 was a steal!! Brand new in the box.
Thanks Joe

"The guys from Abes of Maine (Jeff Stevens) gave me a call and checked on my order. They had noticed that I did not opt for the free express shipping. They were nice enough to add that onto my order free of charge, and get me what I needed in 3 to 5 business days. I thought that was very nice and attentive of them. Not many stores would opt to do that for you. The bonus was, that this was a gift, and will arrive before the birthday"

"good saler and good customer service and friendly with jason scott customer service "

""Just had a call from Jeff Stevens regarding a lens I ordered.He upgraded my regular shipping which takes 4 to 7 days to express shipping for free. It's very nice to order at Abe's of Maine,I'll surely check here first when I have another electronics need! Thanks, Jeff Stevens!!""

"By far one of the worst companies I have ever worked with. They are scammers attempting to do a bait and switch on their customers. They sell you a product and then call that it is out of stock and will give you a newer model at a discount (higher than what would have paid) and then do not respond to emails. I would never in a million years ever order from them again or recommend another person to purchase from them.

It was only after receiving notice of this review that the company reached out to me over a month later. While Frank was more helpful than the last person I had dealt with I am hoping to see if they will pull through in an attempt to remedy the situation.

"Jeff Stevens was very helpful today and made things easy and smooth. He explained and went through all the steps that need to be acquired on making a transaction and payment. I consider myself a computer illiterate so Jeff was great with completing the transaction.
- Martin

"David at extension 259 was very helpful to me. He presented all the options and gave me good prices. I will definitely shop at Abe's again with David."

"Joe (ext 266) was superior. Will definitely order from them again."

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.