• Abe's of M Abe's of Maine Elite Status

• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"The overall impression at Abe's is great. Kevin, my sales guy immediately knew what I needed and seemed very knowledgeable. Friendly and efficient, he gets it."

"Roy called me after my order online, it was the first lense outside of the kit lens that came with my camera and I bought the import model, not knowing what that meant. Roy clearly explained the difference and I went with the USA model. Roy was very helpful and I appreciated his call. "

"Fabulous prices, with excellent customer service. Highly recommended!!!"

"I highly recommend Abe's of Maine. Quick and easy to order online. A representative of Abe's called me the very next day, asked me if I knew the difference between two different lens. He explained the good and not so good between them. He recommended the higher priced one as it has a warranty. I didn't want to spend more at this time. He then applied a coupon, it was still more than I wanted to spend,he then put me on hold came back and gave me the upgraded lens w/warranty for the same price as the cheaper model. Abe's certainly went above and beyond to make this customer very happy. I highly recommend Abe's of Maine. It's my new place to shop for sure!!"

"Very unhappy with my dealings with Abes of Main. I ordered a camera and when I received it, I realized I had bought a camera way over my head. I called and was told by the first non-English speaking female I could not return the camera and she was very rude. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Sally said that the other lady was incorrect and I could return the camera less 15% restocking fee and I had to send the package back by U.P.S. and insured. I asked Sally how much would shipping U.P.S. cost and she told me $10. When I shipped the package out today, I could have fell over when U.P.S. charged me $22.00. I spent $82.00 for NOTHING and had to argue with Sally for the return. I was also pressured to buy another camera and do an exchange and only be charged $30 restocking fee. I told her no. Never again will I ever deal with this company. I see others rate them highly but I trade with other online business and have never been treated like this. I suspect Abe's might pay for others to write his five star ratings. I will never do business with Abe's again and I will tell everyone at the photography club of my experience. "

"Excellent customer service. Roy was great to deal with. Will definitely order from them in the future. A+++++"

"As always, Abe's of Maine had the item I was looking for at the lowest price I could find on-line!

Easy to find what you are looking for, easy on-line ordering and always available to answer any questions you may have!

"Great customer service from Roy Rivers!"

"Did me a favor and got me the right product for the same price as the one I picked incorrectly."

"Excellent place to do business. They will fight to get you the best deal! Highly recommend!"

"Best prices and best customer service I've ever experienced. They called me up to double check that I hadn't made a common mistake- which I had. I'll definitely be shopping at Abe's in the future."

"Excellent service, and price. Wonderful customer experience, and super super fast shipping. 100% would buy from again."

"The customer representative I spoke to was very polite and accommodated me for free express shipping code which I had missed while placing my order."

"Very knowledgeable on the lens I am purchasing, plenty of information available. Great prices and great customer service. "

"Very fast response to on-line order. Personally checked to verify my order. Excellent price."

Share Abe's of Maine's store rating

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.