• Rating 3.50/10 20 reviews

Abaxion is not a merchant member
    Abaxion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Abaxion contact information

"Buyer Beware Worst company I have every dealt with, quick to take your money for goods they don't have in stock received email 9 days after placing order saying goods had been dispatched. 2 months after placing order I received 2 of my 5 ordered items in two separate lots 3 months later got partial refund told third package was returned. Clearly this company is not honest and lie to you and taking your money for goods they can't/don't/wont supply is not legal. As for the 2 items I did receive were very poor quality one was a pewter anthem that was a copy with the makers name scratched out the other was a very poor copy of an Alchemy Gothic hair stick which in my opinion is only fit for the bin. Do yourself a favor and shop from someone else. This shoddy online retailer should be shut down."

"Very pleased! Just got my third order and i'm very happy. The reason for my review is that I actally got a personal phone call regarding an item that went on sale after I ordered it. They were giving me the sale price, and wanted to explain why my charge would be lower than I thought. I was just very touched and amazed."

"I really wish I'd come to this site before ordering from Abaxion. Like the others here, I've now waited a month for my order. Finally, it arrived today and I was so excited. Oh, but wait. 1/3 of my order is still not here; it was inexplicably "delayed". No reason given.

To add insult to injury, I'm very dissatisfied with the quality of the products. The besom I ordered looks like someone took a knife and cut out a large chunk. The three oils I ordered (which didn't have basic ingredients listed on the website) ALL SMELL THE SAME. I'm wondering if their "supplier" (they "just repackage the oils, ma'am") has one oil that they add different food coloring to and stick different labels on.

The "granular" incense has the consistency of fine dust. Doesn't smell much, but I'm hoping they at least have a scent when burned. The copal incense doesn't have any scent to it either.

The "starter packs" of herbs come in 1" x 2" small plastic bags. They are $3 each. One of the herbs I ordered was chamomile. For that price I could've gone to Whole Foods, bought a nice box of chamomile tea and torn open the bags. Of course, on their website, Abaxion is very vague as to the amount you'll actually be receiving; now I know why.

The $50 wand that I got for free for spending over $99 is made of a flexible plastic twisted around a glass sphere (probable cost: pennies) and a quartz crystal (about $3-4 I would imagine). The thing is bendy. Ridiculous. Thank the gods I didn't spend money on it.

To top it off, the customer service rep I talked to could provide no information on why the products were inferior, what their ingredients were, what their suppliers names were, why their shipping takes so long, etc etc. Useless.

I will be returning most of the items I recieved (keeping mini candles). I considered cancelling the items that were not delivered but I was told they'd already shipped. Today. I don't have high hopes for those items either.

I will absolutely NOT be ordering from them again and will be warning anyone and everyone away from this so-called business.

"I have had minor issues with them in the past but they were always quick to fix things and very helpful. My recent experience as changed my opinion of them completely. I ordered a statue that was showing in stock through their website, my acct was charged for it. At the same time I ordered a similar statue (same artist, different deity) from an individual seller on ebay. The statue I ordered on ebay came in 7 business days (from the uk, I live in the central USA) It has been over a month and the statue from Abaxion is still not here. The claim it is in 'shipping' (whatever that means)and I should have received it a week ago (according to the most recent email from Abaxion) this experience definitely makes me not ever want to buy anything from them again. My daughters each picked out a statue for their father for fathers day, my youngest daughter is very disappointed her present for her daddy never came. Unacceptable.

UPDATE:
They apologized, refunded me and confided they have had occasional problem with their courier. They have placed a recall on the item and if they receive their property back they are offering me a discount if I re order the item. I am still out one statue but their customer service went a long way towards restoring my consumer faith.

"Overall my experience with Abaxion was horrible. First it takes them a month, if not more, to ship the order and then if international it takes another month. In my case it didn't even show up and I got a refund. The least they could do I'd say.

Abaxion wasn't clear on information or help at all. It was confusing and their responses were hard to understand.

All in all I will never shop at Abaxion again.

"I have to give kudos to Linda and Debbie because they went the extra mile for me. I've been ordering from them for about 9 years and I have always loved my items. Recently I had a special request and I asked them to help me find a locket for my mother who is grieving over the recent loss of her mother. My grandmother always wore a very elegant little locket with a picture of my mom in it. We buried her with her locket, and I wanted to find one just like it to give to my mom with my grandmother's picture in it.

After sending them pictures, they special ordered a very similar one for me and I was able to give it to my mom a couple weeks later. It really meant the world to her, and to me to be able to give it to her.

Thank you so much!

"I shop at their store all the time. I've had a few minor issues, no big deal though, the staff was very quick at fixing any issue I had. The times that this has happened they have made sure it's worked to my benefit.

I will continue to shop with them.

Peeved_Off_Pagan's Avatar
Montreal

"My final view: As it stand while Abaxion was at first very very distasteful and difficult to deal with in there approach to this problem in so many ways.They had issues with me even posting my review here and gave me a very hard time about it.

Even after proving to them proof that their merchant service provider took my money,they beg to differ. (even though to this day my bank has said on numerous occasions they did.)

Finally after huge amounts of emailing a representative called our home and approached the issue. They said this normally never happens,that they talk with their merchant service provider, and they received no payment. They finally worked things out with me and sent the book plus a gift.

I finally got my book plus one free book (their choosing) and I'm happy as the book I ordered is a rare book. However this experience is a one time deal, despite us ending on polite terms.

My opinion if their merchants is the issues here and they are being honest, maybe it's time to get a new merchant service provider.

modified review This review was modified by Peeved_Off_Pagan on March 23 2011 03:22:29 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE>I ordered from abaxion.com on December 9th. I was ordering Christmas presents and figured that this should give me plenty of time. The payment was received the same day as the order. The package was not shipped until Dec 16th and was not received until December 27th-after Christmas-. I had ordered two of the same jewelry items(clearly shown on the receipt), when I opened the package, there was only one. The receipt had no indication that it was sent separately...(why it would have been, i have no idea). I contacted them and they refused to give me a refund of the small amount paid for the item not received, saying it had been shipped separately. Not to mention the jewelry item that was received was quite different looking than in the picture on their website, which I was not happy with at all. The items on this website are very neat and unique, but I can tell you I unfortunately WILL NOT be ordering from them again due to poor customer service, extremely delayed shipping and misrepresentation."

"Like so many of the other reviewers have described, I've had an unfortunately unpleasant experience with Abaxion. I ordered a Ganesh statue on August 3rd, and after patiently waiting for several weeks, received an email stating that my shipment had been returned "unclaimed" to them (which is BS), and that they were shipping it out again at their expense. Again, I waited over the 10 business days they said to wait before contacting them about it.. and when I did, I received a reply (just a couple of days ago) saying that it was scheduled for delivery on or before September 16th, which was an additional twenty business days. What the f-ck is the deal with this so-called business? Just now I received a refund for my order via PayPal with no explanation from the seller whatsoever, so I'm assuming I won't be receiving my order after all. They can't even be contacted by phone... Never again."

"I ordered a single pendant from Abaxion. I got my order four weeks later (slow, but they say as much on their site), and it was incorrect. I contacted the store the next day, and they took quite a while to get back to me. When they did, they told me my five day return window had passed - and it had, because they were so slow to get back to me. However, acting like they were doing me a huge favor, they agreed to let me exchange my item for the item I actually ordered. I had to wait another four weeks for the correct pendant to get to me, despite being quoted a 7-10 day shipping time in the email they sent me. Packing quality on both packages was very poor, as well.

While the prices seem fair for most items, I would not buy from them again after the hassle of my last order.

modified review This review was modified by Kailena on August 28 2010 06:23:15 PM

"At first, upon reading other reviews(after ordering from Abaxion), I became worried about making an order without doing my homework first. But to my wonderful surprise Abaxion followed through with great service according to their guidelines. It takes a little longer than average to receive jewelry (as I ordered 2 sterling silver pendants) but it was well worth the wait. The product was magnificent and was at far less cost than anyone I could find with anything similar. According to my service, I will have to give them highest marks because nothing went wrong except my own personal problem of wanting something as soon as I want it."

"Great store and service! I usually buy my herbs and oils from them."

"I had a similar experience as a lot of people reviewing. I ordered a small pendant on July 17 and the money was taken almost immediately. I waited about a week and a half and sent an email asking for tracking info. I got no response. Then about a week after that I sent another email asking the status. Still no response. Then in mid August i got a refund email. Reason- package returned. I had no idea why so I emailed them stating I never got it and was waiting over a month and now Im being refunded for some bull reason. I got an email saying 'Here's the address' and they listed my correct address so I saw no problem. I asked them if they can resend it but I got an email pretty much saying no and there's nothing they can do about it. i will NEVER use them again. I look at their products and search for them in google and buy from reliable sellers. it's like they don't care, or are just playing 'witch store', not taking their clientele seriously! "

"They are VERY slow to ship. After waiting nearly 2 weeks for an order of two in-stock items, I told them to cancel my order, and at first they refused! It was only after threatening them with going to the Chico Chamber of Commerce that they finally canceled the order and issued a refund. Also cannot be contacted by phone. Booo!"