Abacus24-7.com Reviews - abacus24-7.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 163 reviews

Abacus24-7.com is not a merchant member
Abacus24-7.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"These cartridges ruined my printer!!!! I installed these cartridges and printer would not print, giving me an error message there is a problem with the printerhead. I removed the cartridges and put the old ones back. Nothing I can do can fix the printer so had to buy a new one. I guess its true, you get what you pay for. I will NEVER use them again!!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by digilbert on March 29 2014 12:03:25 PM

"During the order process for a wallet at Abacus24-7, I filled in all my information including the credit card information when I decided to click on the description one last time to verify the description was for the Galaxy S4 phone. There was no way to close the pop up box, so I clicked the back button. When it went back it kept all my personal information was there but the credit card was blank so I filled it in again and submitted. My credit card shows a double charge and Abacus24-7 customer service claims I am at fault with no recourse. I will go through the process to dispute with my credit card company, but what a hassle for an $9 phone case."

modified review This review was modified by Julia67203 on May 03 2013 11:31:07 AM

"Quick and easy, from shopping to delivery. Great job."

Rating 4/102/5

"Shipment was very late for delivery. One item was missing from
the order.

"Thanks for online service to ink tank replacements for cannon printers. The price is great and service is fast. also liked free shipping."

"I HAVE RETURNED THE PRODUCT. THE CARTRIDGES WOULD NOT OPERATE CORRECTLY IN MY PRINTER. I RE-INSTALLED THE OLD ONES AND THE LIGHTS WENT OUT AND IT STARTED TO PRINT BUT VERY DIM. IT WOULD DO NOTHING WITH YOUR CARTRIDGES INSTALLED. I AWAIT MY REFUND."

"I ordered a set of HP 564 cartidges, all individually. All ordered were remanufactured, except for the yellow. All received cartridges were remanufactured and all had expiration dates the prevented them from working in my printer.

Bottom line, I did not get all that I ordered, and what I ordered did not work.

Abacus has been reliable in the past. I let them know the issues yesterday and am looking forward to their response.

modified review This review was modified by garyprok on January 01 2013 07:22:43 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"The Abacus.com company fulfilled fully their claim to successfully the order sent to them. it arrived in express time and complete. My trouble with installation was a situation of lack of sufficient understanding and experience. The printing is fine! I will use Abacus.com again! "

"Great product, just as described!"

"I love shopping with you online. So quick and convient!"

"As usual my order came with in a couple of days. The service is superb."

"Like it so far no problems... im actually printing as im writting!!!"

"I have been a customer of Abacus24-7 for a few years now. I am more than pleased with their products and service. Their prices make shopping for ink etc the only place that I turn to.
Their products are of highest quality and I totally encourage you to give them a try.

"Very satisfied. Delivered promptly and ink was recognized by my printer. Will purchase my ink from them in the future..."

"I appreciate doing buisness with Abacus.Great price, good service and fast shipping"